Feminist Fathers

by W.F. Price on June 20, 2014

Some guy in New Jersey got a lot of online attention recently because he was wearing this laughable t-shirt announcing to the world that his daughter makes the sexual rules. Because his daughter is 20 and lives in American society, that’s pretty much a given in any event, but he felt the need to broadcast it all the same.

Here’s his feminist statement:

“Rules for dating my daughter

1. I don’t make the rules
2. You don’t make the rules
3. She makes the rules
4. Her body, her rules

Feminist Father”

It seems to me that the implication is that this should start as soon as a girl sexually matures, which is pretty damn early. Sexual maturity (not to be confused with full adulthood) begins in middle school for both girls and boys. The genitalia and reproductive organs are in full working order generally by fourteen, and the sex drive is as strong as ever.

Any father who tells his adolescent daughter that she’s free to do whatever she pleases sexually is being neglectful at best. Fortunately, very few fathers are this way, and those who are tend to be borderline retarded or criminals/predators. Yes, there are fathers (and mothers) out there who get off on this sort of thing, but fortunately it’s very rare.

I doubt the Jersey dad wearing the dumb t-shirt is one of these. Instead, he may just be trying to rationalize the fact that his daughter is loose in a world of hedonism over which he has practically zero control. I kind of sympathize. I may well be in the same situation myself in ten years.

But he’s going about it all wrong, and here’s why:

When I was an adolescent I loved those “progressive” kinds of fathers. In general, fathers were terrifying. I got busted by dads on a couple occasions, and had to beat a hasty retreat out the back door. If it weren’t for most fathers, things would have been so much easier — the girls themselves were as willing as I was. Even little runty guys could suddenly fill me with dread when I saw the anger flashing in their eyes as they caught me trying to pull some smooth move on their daughter. The deterrence factor can hardly be overstated.

Stepdads, in general, didn’t care, and had little authority anyway. Single moms — who takes them seriously? But real, honest to goodness present dads were a major problem. Messing around with their daughters was like walking around barefoot in rattlesnake country. Sure, it was possible, but much more hazardous.

However, there were a few “enlightened” dads. Their daughters were the easiest of all. Some were so bad that most of us guys didn’t even want to be caught alone with them, for fear of the ridicule we’d face for slumming it. But in some cases they were pretty good looking, so what the hell? I can remember these poor girls, and I still feel a bit embarrassed for them. One had a dad who was a super-liberal Reform Rabbi. Another a nudist French Canadian father.

I can’t help but wonder whether the fact that their fathers were so laissez faire didn’t teach the girls that their own sexuality was devalued. If your dad doesn’t give a damn what you do with your body, then maybe, if you’re a girl, you don’t think your sexuality is anything special or worth much at all.

Sure, we hear about girls who act out despite having very strict, conservative parents. But that’s the exception — not the norm. In my experience, it was typically the girls without fathers or whose fathers were very casual about these things who were the easiest — the sluts, so to speak. Those whose fathers were firm about sexual morality demanded that guys put a lot more on the table before they’d even consider it.

So what kind of daughter does Mr. “I am a feminist father” have? I think this picture says it all.

[update: the pic has been flagged, but still can be found on her media page]

Uncle Elmer June 20, 2014 at 17:00

She will fall easily to the first arrogant rule-breaker (aka “Bad Boy”) she encounters.

In another sad case, Hillary Clinton’s press secretary pens a fathers day diatribe about sexism in hopes his boss will notice and feed him for another couple years. And the guy apparently knows how to code, as it appears that he has written a “program” to take random numbers as input and insert the usual worn-out cliche phrases in a chillingly human-like manner :

To my daughter on Father’s Day: Sorry I used to be a sexist

dragnet June 20, 2014 at 17:03

She’s actually pretty attractive—those breasts are amazing.

Definitely would pump & dump.

Laguna Beach Fogey June 20, 2014 at 17:13

The media page says it all.

Dad must be so proud.

shiva1008 June 20, 2014 at 17:31

Discriminator June 20, 2014 at 17:37

That girl really hates herself for some reason…

W.F. Price June 20, 2014 at 17:45

She’s actually pretty attractive—those breasts are amazing.

Definitely would pump & dump.

-dragnet

Hehe, proved my point. Let’s see what those amazing breasts are worth in fifteen years if she keeps giving it up for free.

BTW, for a 20yo young woman, she’s nothing special. Nice figure, but she’s going to have to work to keep it starting in a few years. We too easily forget how effortless it is to maintain health and good looks when young.

cynthia June 20, 2014 at 18:47

Your daughters don’t have to end up that way. Teenage girls try to shove their parents out of their lives, and sadly, too many fathers comply. Don’t.

What girls that age desperately need above all else, with all their raging hormones and developing sense of their sexuality, is a man in their life. Male family members are the only men a woman will ever have a full, healthy, and utterly non-sexual relationship with, making male family members the only safe and loving resource for helping her navigate this period in her life. Girls have to have their dads. When they don’t have a relationship there, that’s when they go looking externally.

We aren’t damned by society. We’re damned by demoralized fathers.

TFH June 20, 2014 at 19:06

You wish. This isn’t RVF, where guys pathetically fantasize about women they could never get.

I have no doubt dragnet has banged women of this caliber. It isn’t that hard if you are above average and have Game.

Shiva1008, on the other hand……. he has a very anti-PUA bitterness about him…. gee, where have we heard of that sort of thing in the news lately?

sexistpig June 20, 2014 at 19:42

Feminist fathers are a large part of why the USA is what it is today.

geographybeefinalisthimself June 20, 2014 at 19:53

“Male family members are the only men a woman will ever have a full, healthy, and utterly non-sexual relationship with, making male family members the only safe and loving resource for helping her navigate this period in her life.”

This may be true with a woman’s father (and remember, some women don’t meet their fathers because their fathers died before their mothers gave birth to them, and some women’s fathers die when the woman is a young girl as well), but this is probably not always true with an older brother, a younger brother or even a brother from the same multiple birth.

I am the middle child of three and I have an older sister and a younger brother. I like being a middle child because most people born in 1981 worldwide are themselves middle children. I would NOT say that my sister has a healthy relationship with me, as I blew off her wedding after she referred to selective service registration as an “artifact.” Someone is registering online right now and even deaf men have to register as there is a TTY number for registration. As far as a loving resource for my sister, yeah right. If I beat the odds and outlive her I will also blow off her funeral. I have autism and growing up I had to fight for table scraps while my older sister and younger brother both got handed prime rib.

Mister Grumpus June 20, 2014 at 20:24

Indeed those tits a super-duper-great, BUT:

1: Homegirl is going to crash and burn very very soon. Tomorrow, practically.

2: Who in the world would let THAT take care of his children for any longer than five minutes?

3: If I were her Dad right now, I’d be HUMILIATED.

Poiuyt June 20, 2014 at 21:36

Most females young and old in these poisoned gender badlands are destructively groomed to ignorance and unawares of just what personal responsibilities and attitudes are required to sustain meaningful human relationships. And those doing the grooming are equally the worse for it in spite of appearances.

Ordinary people weather as colleagues, relatives, neighbors, acquaintances or fellow passengers are inspired more by other peoples sincerity, kindness, friendliness, empathy and humanity, not their gender awareness, their agitation credentials nor their political philosophies however sharp.

The father described here himself seems to have drunk his fill of the prevailing genderist cultural message unthinkingly and unquestioningly. That is, such as to mindlessly spew it unbridled and without remorse, automatically invoking genderist nonsenses that he’s been force-fed all his life.

Society soon grinds to a halt when individuals whom should known better and whom would otherwise be friends, family or well meaning strangers start involuntarily peddling victim-parasite gender socialism … an official agenda so injurious to everyone, including its own blind advocates, paid and unpaid.

An example of a bad ideas injury to all and sundry is seen by the chaos, violence, killing, confusion and mayhem now reigning amongst the worlds moslems. A mayhem, squalor and cruel living experience brought about by the enthusiastic zeal with which sectarian Mohammedans eagerly maim and murder themselves on grounds of correct or incorrect sect membership, making fellow moslems of same faith or not, human or sub human. But whom gains from all this infighting?

When our own feminists or other dog brained females as wives, girlfriends or mothers imbibe similar ideas of supremacist sex leading to in-fighting with their husbands, boyfriends or children’s fathers, they only empower agents of socialism working in government offices. In return for the confusion, squalor, dissolution, desolation, impoverishment and heart ache these women voluntarily beget themselves, only the agents of socialism gain ongoing mandates and good excuses to continuously draw huge sums from the public treasury officially managing the entire mess. Women as a group gain nothing!

Clever women, like of the Chinese and of the Russians, know to temper and channel their misleading or deluding ambitions and instead encourage their men folk ahead of themselves, for it is in this direction that their own betterment resides. Any man whom finds himself supporting women’s feminism in general or his own daughters feminism in particular, needs to first assess the consequences of such dog-brained high treason as evident by for example, the consequences to sectarian Mohammedanism on display world wide today.

BoomersGreatestGen® June 20, 2014 at 22:34

dragnet, you would pump and dump anything lol

BoomersGreatestGen® June 20, 2014 at 22:37

You got those letters wrong, it’s ROK

SydneyTrads June 20, 2014 at 23:00

MRA June 20, 2014 at 23:12

What many are saying and pointing out is that his daughter developed a severe “daddy issue”, she post naked pictures on her twitter.

Like some guy on reddit said,

How to have sex with a girls who has a feminist father:

1-Already did
2-Next…..

evilwhitemalempire June 21, 2014 at 00:31

She writes “How does what I do with my body in any way affect you? Oh right, it doesn’t.”
————————–
Actually what people do affects everybody (even if only indirectly).

There are no victimless crimes.

But no raindrop ever wants to think it’s responsible for the flood, right -voting is for suckers- lefty mras?

Walhaz June 21, 2014 at 00:43

There should be a job at “Jezebel” waiting for her! Hell, even her dad can get a job there as the resident “take it up the ass man”, haha.

These idiotic “feminist dads” often give the impression that they’re a little too interested in their daughters sex lives. Hopefully I’m wrong, but maybe there’s a secret sexual attraction happening here?

FWIW, I’ve met a couple of feminist dads IRL, and their daughters were emotional wrecks……doubtful that’s a coincidence.

greyghost June 21, 2014 at 00:46

I saw the article in Yahoo and I commented

These are stupid dads. Their daughters are going to have so much penis run thru them that by time they are used up at 30 and ready to marry they will discover there are no good men left.

Based on that picture Welmer she is not going to last long. She won’t make it to 30 before she craps out. Every opening and crease on that body is going to be worn the hell out. I bet before it’s over she has a tattoo or an infected nipple piercing on one of them tittles. All based on what dad was saying. The social media picture just says I’m on the right track.

Walking in Hell June 21, 2014 at 00:50

Rule Number 1)
Never, ever date an American Woman.

Days of Broken Arrows June 21, 2014 at 01:48

As I’ve pointed out elsewhere, the “feminist father’s” t-shirt says basically the same thing as the t-shirts worn by trashy biker chicks in the ’90s: “I have the pussy, so I make the rules.”

It was obnoxiously presumptuous then too.

DCM June 21, 2014 at 02:50

Is he trying to convince himself he has ever had some kind of real influence on the girl?

Opus June 21, 2014 at 03:09

To ensure that I give a full and unbiased opinion in the matter I have felt it necessary to download her photos from Twitter. It is indeed her body (and very fine they are too) and she has made the rule that I (and anyone else) – even those of us who wilfully refuse to maintain an account at Twitter – may drool over her topless torso. If this is what Feminism is all about then I shall change my name to Feminist Groper – for that is surely what she is encouraging and what I am motivated to do; what other conclusion can one reach.

As all Boomers know: expression of ones sexuality is healthy and one should let it all hang out.

Opus June 21, 2014 at 03:42

I should point out that if one does download her topless photo you see far more than you do by just looking at the Twitter page. The head-shot photo immediately above it makes her look stressed confused and ill-at-ease, but I do not want to then psychoanalyse her. Many twenty year olds jump from outright promiscuity (because they can) to prissy pretentiousness.

I was recently looking at some photos on Facebook of the fifteen year old daughter of a friend of mine. The photos – highly suggestive – revealed her fabulous legs all the way up. Being Facebook she had acquired about a hundred or so Turkish men as followers – god knows where they arrived from – who were making it clear that they wanted to fuck her. What else were they to think! Naturally the next thing the gaol-bait teen is in floods of tears. Young women only vaguely understand the power that they have and are even more clueless about male sexual desire or indeed its considerable restraint. What are those poor Turks to assume; no wonder British Muslims ‘groom’ young women; they recognise easy when they see it – and then the state goes into white-knight mode. My sympathy is entirely with the Muslims. The right to flaunt oneself comes with the concomitant responsibility not to mislead – something Feminist Father (as with the slut-walkers) has overlooked.

Fathers always have more problems with daughters: they cannot be the daughter’s friend – for that looks too incestuous – and young women must learn to fly from the nest without water-wings (to mix metaphors) but if fathers come on heavy – that also look crypto-incestuous and curmudgeonly. Young women need sensible mothers – sadly New Jersey girl’s mum was a 2nd wave-feminist – so not much to hope there.

Kyo June 21, 2014 at 04:30

If I were 20 years old and had a parent who wore a T-shirt proudly claiming that his parental authority was null and void and that I, barely an adult, had all the power, I’d be humiliated.

And that’s before I even thought about what this state of affairs would imply for me in 30 years, when I had a kid of my own who was that age.

Uncle Elmer June 21, 2014 at 06:11

Contrast that with the mouth-foaming rage liberal webzines and their commentors spew over “purity balls” and the fathers who stand up and make a commitment to their daughter’s well-being. No insult is too vile for publication :

Publicly turn your daughter out for random whoring, you are progressive. Vow to protect her from a callous and abusive world and you are a paedophile.

Uncle Elmer June 21, 2014 at 06:26

Off-topic but Salon is always a treasure-trove. A Macy’s male model gets busted and the ladies are saying they hope he breaks into their house :

Steve H June 21, 2014 at 06:35

@Geography – that was a shitty thing of your sister to day, and who cares about the attention party you missed (wedding) – but I suggest you take the initiative to repair that relationship to at least the point of being ‘civil’ and spending a few days a year with her, could be holidays etc, wish her a happy birthday, etc…family is all we’ve got, when you really think about it. Send her an email or pick up the phone and give her a call. Don’t let bitterness, even justified bitterness, estrange you from a family member who may not be a great person, but sure doesn’t appear to be an awful person if the worst they’ve done is invoke some stupid, erroneous meme about the selective service (believe me, I agree with you that the SS gender double standard is awful). Just be the bigger person. Have a nice day.

Tam the Bam June 21, 2014 at 07:02

Shorter Cynthia: “All Women lack Agency, so man the fuck up already, dweebs”

This just in .. any father who tried to slip the snaffle bit on a Strong Independent Empowered young Woman nowadays is headed for a lifetime of bitter resentment, starting with accusations of patriarchal Privilege and Misogyny at best.
It must be true. It’s on the telly. And Facebook, Twitter etc, etc.

Could well end up on a lifetime trip up the river if he doesn’t back off, and helpful feminoid “therapists” hypnotize poor free-will-challenged Pwincess into barfing up all sorts of implanted false memories of “abuse”, the more lurid the better depending on the depravity of the “therapist” and the avarice of the local judiciary.

Fuck that for a game of soldiers. Gone fishin’.

Charles Martel June 21, 2014 at 08:06

God, this thread is gold.

This is a face only a father could love.

Not to digress, but a pretty face was always non-negotiable for me. A hot bod with a face like a bag full of hammers, like this girl, no way. That prematurely old looking face is going to hit the wall at 30 if not sooner.

I have a 16 year old daughter and Kristine Speare’s father’s supplication before his tatted narcissistic bimbo spawn is revolting. Let’s just say I have gone in the opposite direction with mine. Before the haters assume that means some kind of Victorian oppression, nope, just a lot of honest communication about the limits of her girl power and the realities of the marriage marketplace.

Charles Martel June 21, 2014 at 08:10

Uncle Elmer
Off-topic but Salon is always a treasure-trove. A Macy’s male model gets busted and the ladies are saying they hope he breaks into their house.

There’s a chance Mr. Hot Felon will have an actual modeling gig before the dust settles.

Great quote from the article:

“It was supposed to be just an update on its Weston Ranch “Operation Ceasefire enforcement mission,” a notification of four felony arrests and four confiscated firearms. But come on. Look at those dreamy blue eyes. Those pillowy lips. That teardrop tattoo. The whole Hey Girl tilt of his head. He’s everything you’d want in a convicted felon. Operation Ceasefire? More like Operation Panty Drop, AMIRITE?”

lol

Charles Martel June 21, 2014 at 08:31

OT: This story strikes me as a powerful metaphor.

Woman, 25, faces life in prison for stopping on highway to rescue ducklings….

Yes, she parked in the passing lane on a major highway to rescue ducklings. And believes she deserves no punishment as her intentions were good.

Oblivious entitled woman on ill-conceived, irrational and emotionally-driven mission carelessly kills man and his daughter.

- or -

Oblivious entitled women on ill-conceived, irrational and emotionally-driven mission carelessly wreck Western civilization, negatively affecting everyone.

Laguna Beach Fogey June 21, 2014 at 08:42

I see a lot of cats in her future.

cyclotronmajesty June 21, 2014 at 09:55

Waiting for women to change is never EVER going to work, so if you are waiting for anything in the world to change to make you happier you are on the wrong planet.

Only thing you can change is yourself. Put up boundaries and stop associating with trashy people, unless you have to. When they show their trashiness… go find a new friend.

Thats my philosophy, especially with women.

Seems to work also.

greyghost June 21, 2014 at 11:22
The Brass Cat June 21, 2014 at 11:50

>>Instead, he may just be trying to rationalize the fact that his daughter is loose in a world of hedonism over which he has practically zero control.

Maybe. But that’s not the sort of thing anyone would want to proclaim. He could replace all those words with one, “failure.”

We (soon-to-be wife and I) plan on starting to have children in about 2 years. We are aware that the media, social networking, and the schools are all working against us. We can teach them moral lessons at home but if our lessons are contradicted by liberal teachers the outcome could be poor. Some strategies are no Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/etc., no smartphone, no computers in bedrooms… but they’ll just sign up under peer pressure using a school computer!

It is a very daunting task to raise children who are not self-entitled brats. Perhaps impossible if we have daughters.

But something I will never, ever do is display my failure on a t-shirt.

highwasp June 21, 2014 at 12:14

I saw that article and picture of the idiotic feminist father and commented on it at yahoo:

“yeah flip this female supremacy and read: “His body – His Rules” hahahahahaaaa – Now get back to work and MAN UP for the Wemyn you pathetic male slaves!”

I got no up votes…

meanwhile here at the Spearhead this struck me:

SydneyTrads June 20, 2014 at 23:00
[“This father’s exposition demonstrates the transvaluation of male authority in modern gynocratic society. It illustrates is a voluntary acceptance of the perversion that disenfranchisement is itself an expression of ‘power’ on part of the disenfranchised: the last cry of a defeated slave who remains deluded in the belief of his continued self determination.”]

I wonder if this father’s acceptance of the perversion that disenfranchisement is itself an expression of ‘power’ can also apply to Men Going Their Own Way?

Wether this father with the idiotic T-shirt knows it or not he’s “fighting fire with fire” – making himself useless – which is similar to what MGTOW are doing – the difference I guess is that MGTOW are aware of their disenfranchisement and have decided to Agree And Amplify. Whereas this Mangina with the t-shirt seems to have fully embraced his status as male slave… He’s come to love Big Sister.

In reaction to female supremacy one man leaves the farm in search of his own well being, sort of like a well informed young man setting out for his life’s destiny, while the other stays on the plantation and auditions for the position of ‘house niggah’.

I could see this t-shirt working on a MGTOW just as it is on the Mangina – the difference being the front of the MGTOW shirt would flip the female supremacy into male supremacy – and the viewer can easily see the hypocrisy when reading front to back.

Anonymous June 21, 2014 at 12:43

Feminist Father:

I’ll happily raise my daughter’s multiple kids she has in grade school and junior high, and after she dies of AIDS in high school!
It’s her body, it’s her rules!

geographybeefinalisthimself June 21, 2014 at 12:55

@ Steve H

Unless you have autism yourself and you have siblings, none of whom also have autism, I am going to assume you didn’t understand the last sentence of my prior comment. My sister lives in the next time zone to the west. I only talk to her when both of us spend the same holiday together. I have told her to never call me, regardless of reason. I will never be friends with her on Facebook. I’m also not friends on Facebook with my brother, FWIW.

Neither of my parents and neither of my siblings has ever shown me any empathy for having autism. You would hate the family you were born into if nobody ever showed you any empathy for a disability that wasn’t your fault but that you get punished for as if it were your fault. So why should I be the bigger person, knowing that nobody in my family is ever going to show me any empathy if I do that?

It’s not just my sister, BTW. Let’s face it, if I outlived all four of them, I wouldn’t complain. If nobody in your family ever shows you any empathy, why feel sad if any one of them dies before you do?

W.F. Price June 21, 2014 at 13:32

@greyghost

Thanks, I’ll use that.

Anonymous age 72 June 21, 2014 at 14:29

I understand geography… very well. I am not autistic, but get treated like crap also. My siblings are mostly very racist, and I have lived in a multi-ethcnic environment most of my adult life. I owe them exactly nothing.

I have one brother who was most of his life the most vulgar, coarse person I ever knew. Then he converted to the Mormon church LDS, and now he is so perfect.

There are people in the family he won’t talk to, and won’t talk about without calling them names. Yet, he tells other brothers who won’t talk to people who have mistreated them, that they must reconcile with them.

The last time I talked to him (I hope) we were talking about my father. He was 28 when he married my 17 year old mother, who was essentially mentally ill. In his later years, he would stay in the barn alone, until bed time until he came in to go to sleep.

I used the term pussy beggar. He immediately accused me of having no respect for my dad. Like he gets to make that decision. He said if I had respect for my dad I would never call him that name.

Sure I would. Because that’s why he married her. Happens all the time. Good men want sex so badly they sell their souls and marry the most horrid women, which was my mother.

I remember 40 years ago, this brother had a g/f with a little boy. They went out for several months, then she broke off. See comments about coarse and vulgar.

He informed me the pain he felt after two or three months contact with a child he loved to be FAR WORSE THAN ANY FATHER LOSING HIS OWN CHILD. Insane.

If my family were an individual, it would be in a strait jacket in a mental institution. As in the case of Geography, the usual smart alecks preach at him as to what he should do. You are doing fine, Geography.

In my case, I am surrounded by friends and loved ones in rural Mexico. Life is good here. Family who treat you like s**t are not family, but enemies.

I have a friend here who gives me the same crap. Telling me how important it is that I visit my family from time to time. People project their own family experience on to other people.

Anonymous age 72 June 21, 2014 at 15:19

I may be wrong on this. But someone commented that Geography seemed to have only one insignificant complaint about his sister. That may be true, but I would be surprised if it were.

In my case if I were going to give examples of crap my family pulled on me, I would give only one example for each person. (Of course, I am not giong to give examples.)

But, on the other hand, if I wrote an entire book, and every word would be true, I would be mocked and ridiculed for that as well.

A few years ago, I took my old Letters from the Army, and used LyX, a front end for LaTeX, to make a pdf book out of those letters. At that time, mid-60′s, I had complaints about my sister’s latest insults and criticisms.

She was a good, little girl. But, when she grew up, at no time was any contact with her anything but unpleasant. She is in a care home, looking like something the cat dragged in, after years of drunkeness, and no, I am not going to visit her. I do not care what happens to her. I am told God loves her, and I certainly hope that is the case. If so, we may meet on the other side, but she probably won’t be drunk.

I could also write a book about my mother’s behavior. One is all it takes. When she commented about my Mexican wife as “that wop.” Couldn’t even get her racial epithets right.

A lot of men spend much of their life trying to outgrow their family experience. Such men should not be dismissed, ala feminist shaming language, as being responsible for the hurt their mothers or siblings (or fathers if relevant) put on them.

geographybeefinalisthimself June 21, 2014 at 16:59

@ Anonymous age 72

Let’s face it, if you are consistently getting a raw deal because of a disability that isn’t your fault, you would be resentful of siblings that aren’t getting a raw deal. Remember, nobody in my family has ever shown me any empathy about it, so as far as I’m concerned, I’m going to be as vindictive to them as I am legally allowed to be. The fact that my sister is so ignorant as to call selective service registration an “artifact” is just the tip of the iceberg.

If she ever had a kid with autism (a possibility as she is thirty-four and has no children; women who don’t give birth to their first child until after the age of thirty are at higher risk of having an autistic child), I will be nasty to her about it and never miss an opportunity to point out that she is the one who should be punished severely for having an autistic child and not the child himself.

W.F. Price June 21, 2014 at 17:43

dragnet, you would pump and dump anything lol

-BoomersGreatestGen®

Boomers, we both know you’ve been here on and off for a long, long time. You often provoke people and leave me to deal with the fallout. It’s work for me. I don’t mind that you have your opinions, and sometimes you have intelligent, interesting things to say. But I’m running this site at a loss, and I’m far from a rich man.

So here’s my proposal:

Get a subscription and you won’t have to change your username every couple months. I reserve the right to delete comments and cancel the account, but as long as you exercise some restraint and refrain from alienating other commenters with petty personal attacks I won’t IP ban you (it’s an exercise in futility anyway). BTW, it’s really cheap, like one NYC coffee per month, and less work than shifting IPs and coming up with new usernames on a frequent basis.

And you can trust me to be entirely discreet about my subscribers. I am not the kind of asshole who pulls a fast one on his fellow man, and I think you know that.

So that’s my condition. Get a subscription and behave or stop posting. I’m not going to work to moderate and do damage control for free at your whim.

Charles Martel June 21, 2014 at 17:54

W. F. Price
BoomersGreatestGen®….and sometimes you have intelligent, interesting things to say…

I must have missed that comment.

BGG has only one comment. “I’m a nonagerian chick magnet and you boys know nothing.”

I have nothing against old people in general, btw, just this particular old person.

And I infer that despite his bragging, BGG has never sent you any money. Surprise.

geographybeefinalisthimself June 21, 2014 at 20:39

@ Welmer

How much of a loss is your site right now, if you don’t mind me asking?

Shlomo Shunn June 22, 2014 at 00:11

So it’s okay for fathers to make boys feel ashamed/fearful of sex?

Why? Did the fathers not get laid enough? Are they married to hags and feel sexually drawn to their daughters, projecting their own desires onto young men?

How many mothers protect their sons from skanks?

Shlomo Shunn June 22, 2014 at 00:13

How many woman apologize on Mother’s Day for having been misandrists?

Shlomo Shunn June 22, 2014 at 00:19

What’s rarely talked about by fembots is the POWER youth and beauty bestow on females.

That girl, booger ring aside, could walk penniless into any bar and get drinks bought for her. She could also pretty much have sex that night with any male she chose.

And yet: we endlessly hear how oppressed and powerless women are.

Guys get played for saps.

Shlomo Shunn June 22, 2014 at 00:31

> “the chaos, violence, killing, confusion and mayhem now reigning amongst the worlds moslems.”

You mean in countries America and its “coalition of the willing” destroyed? You mean in countries where we remove all democratically-elected leaders we don’t like?

> “sectarian Mohammedans eagerly maim and murder themselves…”

Ever read about America’s Civil War? Think no one died in it? Ever heard of the “killing angels”?

> “making fellow moslems of same faith or not, human or sub human.”

That’s true of every group. Jews helped round up other Jews during Adolf, Inc.’s reign. They were called kapos and sonderkommandos and fed each other into and out of gas chambers.

It’s pretty predictable that people under pressure tend to do desperate things.

Shlomo Shunn June 22, 2014 at 00:49

> “A Macy’s male model gets busted and the ladies are saying they hope he breaks into their house ”

Er, he’s a gangbanger…member of the Crips…with a long rap sheet. His tear tattoo might be for murder. He was picked up with 3 others on gun charges (among other things). He already spent 9 years in jail for, I think, grand larceny.

The thug-loving women suggest he COULD make money as a male model.

Shlomo Shunn June 22, 2014 at 01:22

> “You would hate the family you were born into if nobody ever showed you any empathy for a disability that wasn’t your fault but that you get punished for as if it were your fault. ”

Alice Miller said we have no obligation to forgive abusers. Even if they sincerely apologize… AND are specific about their abuse…we don’t need to forgive. It won’t harm us not to.

In fact, “forgiving” can be abusive in that we are telling ourselves others’ feelings matter more than our own, that their harming us was no big deal.

Good for you that you stick up for yourself. Continue sticking by your guns.

BoomersGreatestGen® June 22, 2014 at 05:35

@Price
dragnet, you would pump and dump anything lol

-BoomersGreatestGen®

That was just a joke and I’m sure that dragnet knew it.

“Get a subscription and you won’t have to change your username every couple months”

I was actually away and when I came back used a different name so I only changed it once and the only reason that I did it was because we have some petty little boys on here who just downvote anything with that name on it. There are also some people who write anything and you never appear to do anything about them but then I write something in rebuttal and they behave like little crybabies complaining about it not realising that I was just rebutting what they wrote. Read what this Martel just wrote above but I guess that you permit “members” who send you a few dollars to write anything they choose without censorship. Between this person and TFC with their silly game nonsense which is like some sort of religion to them the comments are just a laughing stock. Many of these posters are completely deluded and last year this TFC actually believed I was going to report him to the SPLC because he is a pua after I challenged him to demonstrate his pickup ability with all expenses paid but of course needed his name or I wouldn’t be able to buy a ticket today, now that you have to show ID just to get on a plane. How deluded is that.

“BTW, it’s really cheap, like one NYC coffee per month, and less work than shifting IPs and coming up with new usernames on a frequent basis. ”

I don’t live in NYC and the shifting IP’s were how the network was set up for security 15 years ago and can come from anywhere, probably just some random node that forwards the request but has nothing on it to hack. And as I said I’ve used just 2 names.

“but as long as you exercise some restraint and refrain from alienating other commenters with petty personal attacks”

These pyjama boys appear pretty alienated, bitter and humourless to begin with and behave like little girls if someone writes something that conflicts with their cherished naive notions about life.In fact, they shouldn’t even be permitted an opinion in any competent and sane world because they know nothing and are completely inexperienced to give any opinion. Good luck but you’ll give this up like hundreds of bloggers have before you when you see it’s just a waste of time, you have to deal with a lot of idiot kids, and you make no money from it.You can’t even make any money with click through ads where you get a commission on sales and do 0 work because these losers would never buy anything and you don’t have high enough traffic to possibly attract posters who will buy someone. Just the same old tired crowd who are good for at most a few dollars a month and that’s it. My advice is to stop wasting your time with this because you could probably make money in the time you waste on this just writing in other areas even if it’s just reports or something. You began this as some sort of therapy but I think that’s over. Blogs are just talking shops and never accomplish anything.

W.F. Price June 22, 2014 at 05:54

-Boomers

Eh, maybe. But good idea about the reports. Thanks for that.

Well, take care.

W.F. Price June 22, 2014 at 06:20

How much of a loss is your site right now, if you don’t mind me asking?

If I include the time put into it, and at this point in my life I have to, over a thousand a month.

Trimegistus June 22, 2014 at 07:16

Grown men should not wear t-shirts with slogans in public anyway. That’s for children, women, and “activists.” Dress like a fucking adult.

PA June 22, 2014 at 07:56

We (soon-to-be wife and I) plan on starting to have children in about 2 years. [...] Some strategies are no Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/etc., no smartphone, no computers in bedrooms… but they’ll just sign up under peer pressure using a school computer!

One very doable solution is to get rid of the television in your house.

Dire Badger June 23, 2014 at 09:40

wait, are you telling my my dodge teeshirt is for children?

Damn, my truck is going to be so disappointed…

Burnt Crib June 23, 2014 at 12:21

Homeschool them. Just make sure you take them out hunting and get them into boxing/martial arts so they don’t have that overly sheltered quality some homeschooled kids end up having.

Danger June 23, 2014 at 16:59

Another girl “rebelling” against the phantom menace of “oppressive men”.

Showing her tits because of course, not having the right to do so would be demeaning.

LOL, what is most funny is that this is exactly the kind of girl I have the easiest time laying game on and fvking.

No doubt she will h0r it up until she is 30 and then wonder “where are all of the good men”.

The clock starts ticking now cupcake, are you smart enough to cash in your chips early or will you be tossing cats at strangers who walk by your house as you age into oblivion?

RJ June 24, 2014 at 11:44

My father died when I was 16 and my sister was 12 and you wouldn’t believe how fast predators jumped at the chance to terrorize my fatherless family. People began breaking into our house with frightening frequency within weeks of his death. I’d return home from school to find items missing from my room. We didn’t live in a crime-ridden ghetto, either, but deep in the country. Criminals took advantage of that isolation. Unfortunately, my grandfathers were both dead and my brother was only 7, so we had no male headship to fall back on. I slept with the handgun my father had taught me use, knowing that if an ill-intentioned man decided to break in through my window, I only had myself for defense. My mother essentially lost her mind to the point of incapacitation. Our saving grace was that in light of our problems, one of my father’s close friends soon took it upon himself to visit us several times a week. That mostly deterred the thieves, who I strongly suspect were drug addicts, given the statistics for the area. The point of my rambling is this: I know, not by choice, what it is like for a girl to spend the volatile teen years without a strong father: I felt vulnerable, alone, and frightened. And I was one of the lucky ones, having had an excellent father for my first 16 years. Absent that, I’m sure my relationship with men (inasmuch as I was never infected by feminism) would have suffered greatly. The benefit that poor fathers grant to the average man, of course, is easier sexual access to more women. The disadvantage arises should a man decide to start a family, when he finds that the vast majority of his potential partners are unsuitable for the purpose due to their sexual lewdness and ridiculous ideas about what “equality” means. Of course, we can implicate poor fathers for this to a degree, but the blame rests solely with the feminists who have corrupted nearly everything sacred. I know that as a young girl, nothing made me feel more cherished than my father’s loving protection and guidance, a feeling I was only able to regain when I married a good, strong man.