What? Me, Married?

by W.F. Price on January 7, 2014

Jabberwocky asked me to write a bit about my marriage and how it’s been, and I think that’s a fair question, given that I’ve written a lot about marriage, including plenty of criticism as well as attempts to reform the institution.

He also showed some insight into my character, such as the fact that bachelorhood doesn’t come naturally to me. This is true. Following my divorce, I avoided women for a few years because I was still recovering from the trauma it caused. I think that was a good thing, as it allowed me to focus on my kids and rebuilding my life (as well as building The Spearhead) without drama or distraction. However, by the time I started to feel normal, which happened almost exactly three years after my separation, nature once again took its course, and I met my wife.

We’re a far better match than my first wife and I were. My first wife and I met when we were quite young, and I had this idea that I would be a normal, middle-class guy who could make a family and grow old in peace, then enjoy old age with grandchildren. I idealized that lifestyle because my parents divorced when I was very young, I grew up witnessing a lot of family turmoil, and had a fairly rebellious and unstable adolescence as a result of that. In my young man’s mind, domestic peace and tranquility, decency, modesty and humility were goals to strive for, perhaps partly in defiance of the chaos of my youth.

So I married my ex, thinking all would turn out alright if I believed enough and followed the conventional steps. Although I had some gnawing doubts from the beginning, I figured that since we didn’t argue, she seemed fairly loyal and we were both healthy, it would work. We had two kids in quick succession shortly thereafter, and with them this sense of confidence vanished. It turned out that the reason our relationship had worked before was because it was so easy and our needs so few. Suddenly my ex, despite having decent motherly instincts, was “not happy.” Our income was much reduced, the babies were loud, I realized my pay was a lot lousier than it seemed before (especially for Seattle), and trouble with the in-laws began to boil over into real resentment. Less than a year after my daughter was born I already had the sense that things were not going to turn out well, and within just six months of that it was over. It was a short marriage. If it were a person, it would have one of those sad little inconspicuous children’s tombstones you see at the cemetery which, despite their humility and small profile, are the most arresting of all.

This time, however, I found a woman I really like to talk to. One whose interests coincide with mine, who enjoys my sense of humor, and who says what’s on her mind. We both have a love of the written word and are polyglots, covering five languages between the two of us (actually seven or eight if you use a more liberal interpretation), which is a lot of fun if you’re into that kind of thing. It doesn’t hurt that she has a lovely figure and pretty face with nice brown eyes (I’ve always liked brown-eyed women), but physical attraction is never enough to keep people happy, despite what some may think, and even the most beautiful women can come to be tiresome.

Another difference is that we openly express disagreement — a lot more than I ever did with my ex. This may sound bad to some, but voicing disagreement is communication. If there’s a problem, it’s much better to work it out with someone who is willing to argue than someone who will not. If your wife disagrees with you and is not willing or doesn’t care enough to argue about it, guess what? Your marriage is in big trouble. It may already be over.

As for my men’s issues writing, she sometimes disagrees vehemently, and gives me some grief over it, but she also agrees with a surprising amount. The main sticking points are support for mothers, which I think should be conditional, and she does not, and whether younger women really are sometimes proper for older men (she scoffs at the idea). But she isn’t a typical American feminist — she’s a NE European, with a more “Mitteleuropa” cultural sensibility, so some of the craziness of Anglo feminism, such as support for throwing women into battle or demanding that women “lean in” seems absurd and backward to her, and the opposite of what she’d call progress. Someone could probably write a book about the myriad philosophical differences between European and American feminism. Interestingly, as a European she’s much more of a moderate on the abortion issue than American feminists, seeing abortion as a negative thing overall, especially in the context of small peoples like her own, and thinks the 12 week limit, standard in much of Europe, is adequate (it may surprise people to know that American abortion laws are, in general, more liberal than European ones). All in all, we probably agree more than disagree when it comes to sexual politics, with some notable exceptions.

As for whether she supports me writing about these things, this isn’t really an issue. We’re both pretty liberal about allowing each other to express ourselves freely, and in any event it’s a form of honest work, even if it doesn’t pay off all that well (I hope to make some changes in that regard). However, if I were writing obscene or otherwise sexually explicit material, I think that would probably be a dealbreaker, and that’s fine by me — it would be unreasonable to expect a wife to tolerate that when I’d never accept it from her.

Will it last? I hope so, but part of marriage these days is accepting that you can only do your part. Actually, I suspect that’s always been the case. Read Hosea for some Biblical context on the issue. I’ve come to understand that if someone really wants to go, the best thing you can do for yourself is to let them have their way and keep a philosophical attitude about it. I believe this is even expressed in the New Testament (1 Corinthians 7:12-16). In other words, I can only keep my promises in that regard, and that’s quite enough to ask of one man.

Hopefully, this is enough to satisfy readers’ curiosity. In general, I try to keep my family out of things, but since I’m writing about these issues so much it’s bound to come up from time to time. As a final little note, we just found out that we’re having a boy, God willing.

Gilgamesh January 7, 2014 at 15:32

“Will it last? I hope so, but part of marriage these days is accepting that you can only do your part”
But the man will still be held liable for her part too. Responsibility without authority. I’ll have it relatively easy after my vasectomy but the men who naturally want to be family men/biblical husbands have to walk a minefield. How can anyone look at this mess and not feel surrounded by evil?

Poiuyt January 7, 2014 at 16:02

2nd, 3rd or4th time round results won’t be any different from the 1st. Not that I don’t wish a fellow struggling man well and all the very best.

But its not you the he at fault, and neither is it her the she at fault, despite all our MRA blathering’s and bombast.

Its the environment thats as fatal as it is inimical to good relations of reciprocity, of faith, of constancy, of consistency, of grace, of charity, of forgiveness, of mutuality and of trust.

Its the environment that incentivizes personal malfeasance, breach of trust and betrayal, or deliberately poisons hearts and distorts minds against the other half in order to grow its own black agenda.

Its the environment that daily plants seeds of contempt, of spite, of overweening sense arrogance and of pride under which others must live or merely survive, that architects may reap fall-out rewards each way.

It is these things that over time destroys and corrodes to death the possibility of peace and of happiness. And thus rendering what ought and should have been the safe, secure, pleasant, welcoming haven of space and of time that is the human relationship … centered or not around children, into a living hell.

geographybeefinalisthimself January 7, 2014 at 18:04

I would still rather grow old alone and die alone any day.

Even if once again it were necessary to have an ironclad reason to initiate a divorce and soon after the divorce anyone receiving alimony would have to find a job (I can only dream that in the future it becomes harder to get a divorce), I would still expect the days where people go through marriages like disposable razors to return at some point.

Dire Badger January 7, 2014 at 21:54

Sorry, Bill, but Seattle is one of the cores of feminist poison. Perhaps she is nice now, but as long as you live in Seattle that filth will daily pour into her ear, and not even a saint could resist that kind of pressure from the Lesbian Reich on a daily basis.
If you are a religious sort, and your wife shares your belief, then I would give it a chance… you don’t seem particularly religious, however, so I am afraid your new wife is ripe for recruitment into the cult of disharmonic humanism. Good luck, you are REALLY going to need it.

continent January 7, 2014 at 22:17

If I remember correctly, you wrote sometime ago that you were raised as Roman Catholic but not actively participating in the church.
Interfaith issues can cause conflict in marriage as to children’s faith or lack thereof. While you did not name your current or ex-wife’s religion,
practicing Roman Catholics have rather strict rules from the Church and person’s parents.
You seem like the early anger has gone and you are calmer now. But for those men who are in divorce proceedings or kicked out of their former home by an ex-parte order (ex-parte means that only one side is told to the court) bitternes and despair lingers.

TFH January 7, 2014 at 22:27

At least Welmer is having another kid, which is usually the best antidote towards the first wife hogging a huge income stream in childimony.

When two women are demanding the same income stream, the man does not have to do the brunt of the battling…..

daxamite January 7, 2014 at 22:56

Bill, I agree with your sentiments. I just don’t know how you got to where you are. The part of me that would ask a woman to marry me, even to ask her out, has died.
I have only a disjointed memory of how that is supposed to be the natural path. Like that world has crumbled and I am now on an alien planet that looks nothing like a civil world – just jungle all around.

It’s not Leave it to Beaver or Father know’s Best, is it?

W.F. Price January 7, 2014 at 23:52

-TFH

Legally they can only demand so much from one man. Women who want to maximize child support therefore must have children by different men. This is how Honey Boo Boo’s mom made a living before she made her family a TV freak show. Pretty crazy incentive there, isn’t it? I’ve heard stories about women having kids with three or four different men so as to collect the maximum from each. If they are decent earners, she could get a passable salary – maybe $50k per year – solely from child support that way, all tax free!

Gilgamesh January 8, 2014 at 00:01

I thought ll they had to do was impute your income really high

DW3 January 8, 2014 at 00:04

I’m pleased for you and your wife, without any reservations. It’s encouraging to see that you’ve been able to move on with your life. I wish you nothing but the best, and will endeavor to participate in whatever scheme you come up with to make money from this blog.

Shenpen January 8, 2014 at 01:38

I am in a similar situation, but I would express it differently.

The central item that makes our marriage work is that utter lack of calculativeness or I would say hidden, disguised selfishness. Yes, this partially means what you wrote, being very open and honest about disagreements, but it also means generally not being selfish, thinking as “we”, not “I”.

Every time I see a couple where you see that the woman is behaving sexy in a manipulative way, and the man behaving polite in a manipulative way, and both have “what do I get if I do this” written on their faces, on their fake smiles, I sense a divorce coming.

That’s mainly because we are, how to put it, conservative, traditionalist atheists (common thing for Eastern Europeans), we think we are married for life, we see divorce would be a huge failure at life, and dishonorable because marriage is a _vow_, a promise. So we are not in the “let’s try and see if this marriage works” type of mindset but in the “we are hell bent to make this family work, we bet our life on it” way.

This kills selfishness.

90% of the time we are really not selfish, we want what is the best to both of us, for the family on the whole, an instinctive utilitarian logic of maximinizing common utility i.e. every task is done by whoever is more suited for it except when that one is too tired or busy etc., and 10% of the cases when we choose to be selfish we are very honest about that. I am even downright rude but in a joking way because I know she appreciates harsh, manly humor, so I say stuff (in Hungarian, so approximate translation) like “You ain’t got a snowballs chance in hell to make me do anything like that, missus”, and she laughs.

TarzanWannaBe January 8, 2014 at 03:17

Not. A. Chance.

Rod January 8, 2014 at 05:50

Belated congratulations! I wish you all the best.

Vektor January 8, 2014 at 05:58

I don’t blame you for the idealism of youth. I was very similar…from a divorced home and determined to have a ‘normal’ family.

I understand that you healed and found someone new and it’s going great. Who wouldn’t want that? I get it.

My question is: why the contract?
Why not cohabitation or even a cohabitation agreement? By now we all know that marriage doesn’t create something that wasn’t there already and it doesn’t prevent bad things from happening. We all know the legal risks and bias.

First time, you were walking blindfolded through a minefield. Now the blindfold is off, but why walk through the minefield again?

This is not judgement. I have made enough mistakes in my life to know that I should ‘judge not lest ye be judged’. I sincerely want to know your opinions on your decision. In any case, I wish you all the luck in the world.

Kyo January 8, 2014 at 07:30

Bill, great to see you back, and great to see you happy!

What are the five to eight languages you and your wife speak, if you don’t mind me asking? Ever think of expanding the blog to include material in any of them?

Mike January 8, 2014 at 08:48

I see a lot of skepticism, and I understand where a lot of it comes from.

I do want to say, that although the negative impact of the feminist movement is more than evident; the negative aspects of that movement are not inherently tied to the wife herself.

People are people, and some will become subject to flawed trains of thought because of their very nature. But, those choosing to abstain from marriage because of feminism need to completely understand the declaration they are making. The declaration should be about the system and not about women.

I fully understand that many a man has been castrated by the construct of our current political/socio climate. But, I have to make the distinction that the individual woman has the greatest power in this entire construct. It is her, as the individual, who chooses to either buy into the polluted dogma or weigh things rationally and apply it appropriately as any sane person should do.

Ultimately, I believe our only objective when considering marriage should be to “choose wisely” (visions of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade in my mind).

If you see the warning flags and choose to proceed then like it or not, you as the man, are just as responsible for the imminent collapse of the union as anyone, or anything else.

Do your research. If she has a good heart, loves you for who you are, and isn’t trying to morph you into something else then you have maybe found someone to spend the rest of your life with.

Now I can’t speak to the countless amounts of women out there who have probably portrayed those qualities and misrepresented them. But I can speak to my gender and tell you to apply common sense into your proposed proposal.

If you think there is a legitimate risk of things going south, (and unfortunately just the potential now-a-days can be deemed legitimate), then approach it like you would any sound business decision.

Explain it to your bride-to-be, and get her take on it. Tell her that you do want the union, but that you want to be protected. Determine what that protection requires, whether it be a prenuptial agreement or what have you. If she can’t see your rationale in this then maybe you both are fundamentally flawed for each other. If she can’t live with those terms and you decide to push forward then you will always have to remember that you chose to buy that lemon.

I find it completely asinine that I enter user agreements with my cell phone provider, credit cards, insurance company, and banks (which all have the capacity of direct financial impact on me), but the idea of bringing up some kind of said agreement with the most potential financial impact (marriage) to be taboo. We have to get over this.

If you can accept that fact that the system is what it is, and that you are not going to change it then adapt and overcome and learn to play the game. Set sound legal definitions for you and her and then commit to them. Get over the idea of this notion that she turned into something else, and you became the victim.

If anything, playing the victim card is completely counter intuitive to everything we talk about here on the spearhead. Use the information and the unfortunate plights of others to do things correctly. Play their game, or don’t play it at all, but don’t kid yourself that you are going to go about this the “old-fashioned” way and then get surprised when it blows up in your face.

Getting off my soapbox now…

Charles Martel January 8, 2014 at 08:56

On the one hand, sincere best wishes for your new marriage. May your wife prove to be be the loyal, supportive, attractive partner we all once hoped for.

On the other hand, (I think you said) you married a woman who needs a Green Card. What could go wrong?

biff January 8, 2014 at 09:25

Congrats to you, Bill. The good news is that the red pill can help any marriage. Be the confident, cocky alpha she craves (with a little bit of helpful beta thrown in). Remember your frame. If you can control it you give yourself (and your new son) your best shot. Since I stumbled on the red pill and made some major adjustments (including passing some pretty crazy S-tests) my marriage has gone from falling apart to great with pretty much no arguing, but my whole frame of mind is different now, and part of me is frequently thinking about all the hotties I’d slay if my wife ever made the mistake of leaving. Wifey picks up on the vibe and its great.

joeb January 8, 2014 at 10:56

Theres Nothing like seeing the Ex standing next to the New Girl . In my experience they will Fight . As horrible as My ex was towards me , The sight of me with a women , Made her furious .
This was a moment of awakening for me , She didn’t Just want Material things , she wanted , Me to be unhappy , Her slave and impoverished .
Feminism did bad things to her . I had to let go of everything , Even the Children because a single thread would Pull me back into Her Crazy .
Her Crazy was Punishment for Patriarchy , In which I was Obviously responsible for .
I became a hardcore MRM one day when her New Bo asked me to pick him up some smokes from the store as if he was the newest member of the family A man child that ,That needed to be dealt with .
The Horror of the system was In my face , I was a slave to another Man . I was providing care not only for My children but to a extended new child .
The system must be torn down to the last brick , I Repel at happy extended Family stories . because it makes men a slave . And the Biblical price for enslaving a Nation is The death sentence and always will be These stories gives them creedence that they are Right , But never Mention the One silent slave that Finances the system .
Its not about feelings Its about that One dime” I worked for” that slips out of the system . Into another mans Pocket .
And there Is a legion of of these males waiting for a free ride . That learned of the benefits of being # two from there Baby Momma welfare moms . And Being raised without Fathers .

W.F. Price January 8, 2014 at 11:10

-Charles Martel

I prefer to think of it in terms of the upshot. I’ve got a foot in the door in Europe should I choose to make a quick exit from here. If the US really starts going to hell, I sure wouldn’t mind spending a decade or so in Ireland while things calm down. I think we’re reaching the point where a US green card no longer trumps EU residence.

Brian January 8, 2014 at 11:45

Bill, when will you travel to San Francisco again? It’s an annual thing for you, right?

W.F. Price January 8, 2014 at 12:24

-Brian

Probably spring break. Wanna meet up there?

Brian January 8, 2014 at 12:44

Bill, it’d be an honor! Will you announce it on the site as it nears or should I message you through the contact form?

W.F. Price January 8, 2014 at 13:01

@Brian

I’ll probably let everyone know before I head out. Just contact me then.

Maanticor January 8, 2014 at 14:15

@Vektor

Maagyar. You toyed long enough with a dragon to think you’ve mastered it. You haven’t.

Every day is a potently hazardous peril.

mikediver January 8, 2014 at 14:38

I married a non-western woman who everyone told me was just in it for the green card. Almost 6 years later my wife is a US citizen and still a very affectionate and good wife. I also look on things from the other perspective. In the next 3 to 6 years (when the youngest is out of college) I will be applying for a green card in her country of origin based on her dual citizenship there, as I see the US going from bad to worse for men in the not too distant future. I hope to convince my grown/adult sons to expatriate with me.

hawsepiper January 8, 2014 at 16:26

@mikediver- me too. Everyone but my parents, who doted on my then-fiancee. At the time I was engaged, I was still friendly with former peers from grad school and my days as an academic. A constant stream of individuals (many feminists) from that crowd gave me the green card spiel.
As you, myself, W.F. Price and Uncle Elmer both have found, it IS still possible to find happiness in forming a family. I happen to think it makes more sense to mitigate the gamble by being aware of our culture’s shortcomings and looking beyond our own borders.
I travel for work (captain of a merchant ship), so I have no desire to relocate outside the US. I’ve seen too much of the parts of other countries where commerce happens, and it’s just as bad, if not worse than at home.

Tam the Bam January 9, 2014 at 04:06

“If the US really starts going to hell, I sure wouldn’t mind spending a decade or so in Ireland”
And you’ll have done the acclimatization and equipment-training for the weather already, in Seattle.

Longhouse January 10, 2014 at 02:07

I’m glad someone finally had the gall to ask!

By now much of what you established in this blog early on is moot. You positioned yourself as a man who had been rung through the family court system, utterly betrayed by the woman closest to him. You pronounced marriage 2.0 as untenable, marriage 1.0 was outdated. The churches were oppressors. Time and time again you lent credence to the PUAs, kowtowed to the MGTOW, declared tradition as an oppressive force on men with it’s antiquated expectations. Traditionalists were the unwitting tools of the feminist agenda.

I’m a traditionalist myself but I listened because you were writing out of that pain, not because I was swept up in fluid prose. It could happen to any of us, that was the point. We gathered around The-Spearhead comparing notes and ideas. We were somewhat unruly and aggressive but that’s how men are. There was a consensus and it sounded like “What do we have to do to prevent this from happening again?” Some said never marry, others said never marry a westernized (read feminist) woman, fewer yet said marry only traditional women, and some even said it was better to be castrated. You let the discussion go there.

So the decision to embark on your own marriage 2.0 went completely under the blog radar… initially. Your reasoning as I understand it was that you didn’t want to see your wife “attacked”, which judging by the swiftness of deleted comments, you meant “scrutiny of Bill Price’s position on marriage”. Fair enough, but why stop there? You have years worth of your own contradictory statements to purge from view. What’s important is the guy you are now so I guess there isn’t much sense in trying to look for a modicum of consistency.

The conclusion we inevitably come to is that there is no coherent philosophy to be found. You dabbled in men’s rights long enough to soothe a near fatal blow to your emotional and financial self, but once you recovered sufficiently, you repeated the same relationship cycle without any real deviation from the norm (as far as we can tell). It really doesn’t matter what kind of woman you married in that respect, you placed no additional legal conditions on her to protect you or your family from further harm.

When we’re young and idealist, common sense tends to fly out the window, but I expected some whip smarts coming from you. History has proven many things about men who are unable to overcome their impulses for a greater good. We might all disagree strongly about exactly what a “greater good” means but I think we can all spot a decision based on “good feelings.”

Your great contribution is as follows: “I can only hold up my end of the deal…here’s a thoughtful handy-dandy Bible quote in psuedo-traditional context.” Bravo Welmer, bravo!

Onward and upward! To greener pastures! After all, you need to start figuring out a way to make this venture financially viable! Thank goodness this change of circumstances has dovetailed with greater career aspirations. Think of all that good writing gone to waste on countering feminism! It’s practically dead, didn’t we hear the anouncement the other day?

Whew, what a relief!

What’s next for you now that you’ve graduated from the manosphere ghetto? Science fiction? Gun repair? Come to think of it, how about a book on The Differences Between European Feminism and American Feminism? Or better yet, a romance novel about a down-on-his-luck divorcé who meets a sassy independent polyglot and learns that she’s not like any feminist he’s ever known! Call it “The No-Fault & The NAFALT.”

Otherwise, I might never have realized that what brought me back to this site was merely a man pretending to have a compelling story to tell.

Frodo January 10, 2014 at 10:39

Longhouse you ain’t making sense blaming a man for seeking after regular meals and perhaps a good fuck afterwards.

A man under this system is damned each way anyway.

Look, even avowed Nazis and die hard Zionists collaborated as camp accomplices to survive the punishment blocks together.

Longhouse January 10, 2014 at 13:48

3 comment deletions including your own reply? Come on Price, that was nothing compared to the first comment or the other two I post a few months back. No foul language either. I wish I knew the logic here.

W.F. Price January 10, 2014 at 13:56

Oh, it’s Observer. Well, take care.

Pugs Fugly January 10, 2014 at 20:01

I, for one, am happy for you, and I wish you all the best.

But I have to ask, given the difference in our circumstances; do you think you’d have been agreeable to dating/long-term-relationships/or marriage if you’d been given primary custody in your divorce?

I have no statistics to cite, but it’s been my experience since my divorce that most women want to be step-mothers in the same ratio as men, i.e., they don’t. I haven’t exactly been arduous in my pursuit; truth be told, dating/relationships has approximately zero appeal to me. I go to work, I come home, I take care of my daughter. It’s enough to keep me grounded, centered, and happy. I’ll concede that it may simply be that enough time hasn’t passed, but I truly believe I’ve reached a point where I’ve transcended the ‘need’ for a woman in my life, in that capacity, and I’d be remiss if I didn’t admit that having my kid full-time plays a huge role in that.

She isn’t an emotional substitute; I’m a man, not a woman. It’s just that there simply isn’t time. And given the amount of hours I have to work each week (my ex still ignores her child-support orders) any extra free time would ultimately go to my kid. I’ve either turned into a hermit or have truly lost all faith in the institution itself. Either way, I’m definitely happier single, and have every intention of staying that way.

As an aside, I feel it’s pertinent to mention that I only have time to read this post and write this comment because my daughter is with my in-laws for the weekend. My ex moved to Portland, 2,000 miles away, so her bi-monthly weekend visits go to my ex-in-laws instead. She’s seen our daughter exactly three times in the last two years.

W.F. Price January 10, 2014 at 21:19

@Pugs Fugly

If I’d had my way, my ex would have stayed in Seattle, kept her very decent job, and we would have shared custody equally without any issue of child support. I could have handled it fine. In that case, I don’t think I would have suffered much for having 50-50 custody. But she had other ideas, and so did her mother. As it is, I have to drive back and forth to the border a couple dozen times a year (which is not taken into account in child support calculations), I have about 1/3 custody overall, and I am on the hook for child support, too. This evening, I drove over 200 miles in driving rain on I-5, passing what looked like a fatality accident on the way. You’re a trucker — you know what that’s about. But here are my kids, happy and comfortable in my house. I look at the balance, and it’s worth it to me.

It really isn’t a better deal for a new wife, and worse in some ways because of the inflexibility of child support enforcement where men are concerned. My wife has to file what’s known as an “injured spouse” form with her taxes to prevent the govt. from seizing her returns. It might be rare, but in some cases the wife is taking on more of a financial risk than the husband.

Fortunately, my kids are pretty well-behaved, they really like being with me, and they are very well-disposed toward my wife. If that weren’t the case, I’d feel pretty guilty about putting her through all this. In truth, my wife and I just clicked, and we’re resourceful enough to make the situation work for both of us. But I’d say that’s the key. If there isn’t some benefit for both parties, it’s probably just best not attempted.

However, far be it from me to prevent people from attempting to make it work. It’s working for Uncle Elmer, it’s working for Elusive Wapiti, and things are starting to click for me. The key is what makes you happy, and your own nature. So if you ever find yourself with the desire to partner up again, there’s no reason to beat yourself up over it; for most of us it’s just the way we are. I sometimes envy those who are content without doing so, but in this short life what good does it do to fight yourself?

Mike January 16, 2014 at 18:43

I highly recommend you guys look into foreign ladies. I married an American women and it was a disaster (shocking, huh?)

After trying to date toxic American women for almost a decade, I gave up. A few months later a friend introduced me to a lovely lady from SE Asia. To make a long story short, she’s here now and we’ve been happily married for 5 years (soon to be 6 years).

Stop wasting your time with American women – they’re NEVER satisfied no matter what you do, and they’re almost never happy. And that’ll be your fault, trust me.

My wife is a sweetheart and I’m probably the happiest guy I know. If you want someone nice, think about foreign women. The beat the pants off American women every which way.