Where is Bill Price?

by Uncle Elmer on January 4, 2014

Questions are being raised after notorius MRA kingpin vanishes from the internet.

Seriously though, people are wondering what has happened to Bill. At this point it is a mystery that will eventually be revealed.

Since I have a user account on his esteemed blog, I can post essays and moderate comments to my own essays.

So I am setting up this open forum for friends and foes alike to offer their support for him.

When I get a round tuit, I will send him some pizza money through paypal. Given recent outpourings of financial support for amateur victim hoaxers, we can pull together and back up one of our own.

I will be offline this afternoon but will moderate comments when I return; if your words don’t show up right away I will unclog them as soon as I can.

keyster January 4, 2014 at 08:02

He’s not in King County jail.
Perhaps he’s on the run.

Boomer January 4, 2014 at 08:10

He could be in jail. I don’t know what the rules are there. Perhaps only people convicted of crimes have their names listed but not detainees who are awaiting trial or as in Price’s case, a person in for a civil contempt of court charge.
He may have also gone to Canada before his passport is revoked and he wouldn’t be able to travel; or is busy trying to raise the cs money. He likely has a lot more on his mind than running a blog.

crypter27 January 4, 2014 at 08:17

This is bizarre!

tom47 January 4, 2014 at 08:53

The local police or news media may know something.
Just a thought, is it possible he’s sold the site? That would solve his money problems and ease his burden. He could still post articles,but not have the headaches of running the site. He’s been writing lately about how he was overburdened with the task and how he needed money.

tom47 January 4, 2014 at 08:58

Come to think of it lets forget the police and news media. If he wants to be lost it’s his business.

Migu January 4, 2014 at 09:14

He’ll be fine

Keoni Galt January 4, 2014 at 09:51

Well, glad to know someone else besides Bill had user privileges.

Any idea Uncle E, on how long does the Spearhead stay up if Bill stays gone? Server fees and domain name reg and all that.

Maybe Bill pulled a reverse immigration and married his “feminist” wife so he could get citizenship in her country and escape the imputed income trap? If so, I wish him godspeed.

I hope not.

Uncle Elmer January 4, 2014 at 10:31

OK. I am back for now. My wife is returning home for a month and needs an iPad “Air” for her niece. It must be silver or white in color. BestBuy is out of stock. So you can see how my Saturday is proceeding.

No idea how long his blog will continue if he remains on the lam.

geographybeefinalisthimself January 4, 2014 at 10:51

I tried checking the obituaries of the two Seattle papers. I left a comment about this in the previous post but it hasn’t been moderated yet. There was no obituary at the time.

Kate January 4, 2014 at 10:57

Hope you’ve found a way through your troubles and can let us know how you are soon. Wishing you, your new wife, and children all the best!

Tam the Bam January 4, 2014 at 11:25

On a slow boat to China (o.n.e.), if he’s any sense, and is still at liberty.

Nemo January 4, 2014 at 11:41

He wrote that there was a snafu with his child support and he needed to fix that immediately, so I infer that he is moonlighting somewhere.

He probably just took a second job working retail or delivering packages during the holidays.

Working retail or delivery in December is exhausting, so he probably is catching upon some sleep.

tom47 January 4, 2014 at 11:41

Has anyone else noticed that the Pay Pal button is deactivated, or is it just because I’m at a work computer?

geographybeefinalisthimself January 4, 2014 at 12:53

I bet Manboobz is gleeful right now. It would be just like him to wish ill on Price. Manboobz already picks on people with disabilities who don’t benefit from feminism (feminists despise all men with disabilities) and who understandably disagree with feminism. He’s done it to me and probably to another disabled man who does not support feminism.

Mickey T January 4, 2014 at 13:02

I sent Bill a check on 12/17/13, as of today it has not been negotiated. Even allowing for mail time it should have negotiated by now. Also sent him another a week ago but I didn’t expect that to be negotiated. What exactly that means, I don’t know, but I don’t think I’ll be mailing anymore checks until we get to bottom of this.

SaveBill January 4, 2014 at 13:25

Mickey T,

you know hos address. Do you know someone who can vhevk om jim.

this is important

A Nony Mouse January 4, 2014 at 13:44

Have the ManBoobzers been rejoicing at the absence of Bill? Nay, it’s far worse than that. I’ve gone over the last month’s post and I can’t see where anyone has even noticed him missing. They are too busy guffawing at Paul Elam and his band of henchpersons.

ScienceDada January 4, 2014 at 14:22

Maybe he was court ordered to cease and desist from the website. We know activist judges like to do crap like that, just like with the http://www.ThePsychoExWife.com

Bill, I wish you the best!

River January 4, 2014 at 14:35

Say no to self-inflicted deatb – fight back instead

River January 4, 2014 at 14:37

I hate all cunt-ries

Mickey T January 4, 2014 at 14:57

We need a plan. This sight is TOO important to men all over to just vaporize. Bill wouldn’t want it to. I know little about these things, but it seems all we are doing right now is scratching our heads with no way to communicate with each other in the event this site is suddenly not available.
I have no dog in this fight but most men do. The site IS making progress in the long and difficult battle to free males of female oppression. You can believe me,we are learning. There is too much at stake here, we need a plan if Bill can’t return in time to continues the site. And I’m you guys are considering all the good friendships which developed here as well.
I’m no chicken little, but it’s starting to look as if we need an alternative plan, if that’s possible

tom47 January 4, 2014 at 16:00

I have a blog that I don’t use. Give me a little time to clean it out and turn on commenting and we can leave messages for each other there. Won’t be able to do this for another few hours .

Mickey T January 4, 2014 at 16:02

@ SaveBill
Sorry, you know as much as me. I just send checks to the address at the sidebar.

Towgunner January 4, 2014 at 17:27

Hey Bill:

Hope you are well.

All the best,

TG

Savethemales January 4, 2014 at 17:28

Can we have another thread on misandry for 2014? I haven’t read much on misandry in the last two years, where is the current progress? Is this bubble still slated to burst by 2020? What happened to the futurist(TFH), his most recent blog post about misandry is “A First Quarter Poll on The Misandry Bubble”

Mickey T January 4, 2014 at 17:43

We have here some trying to locate Bill, we have some working on the salvation of the site, and some just making remarks in a “business as usual” way.

Well guys, it’s NOT business as usual, we are in a crisis. We have a good man who is responsible for bringing a great site into being, a site which is contributing to the general liberation of men and children. He is missing and may very well be suffering greatly at the hands of cruel and vicious people. And we are in danger of loosing this site. So, IMHO, believe you should dispense with any remarks other than those directed to the finding and helping of Bill and/or the salvation of this site, a site which could affect, in a positive way, the course of action the men’s movement will take in the near future. If you can’t make a contribution to the obvious goals, please don’t cause any distractions.

Bill's wife January 4, 2014 at 18:05

Dear readers,

Bill is fine. He had to take care of urgent family business.
Thank you for your time and patience.

Mickey T January 4, 2014 at 18:16

Uncle Elmer??

Uncle Elmer January 4, 2014 at 18:22

I am not Bill’s wife!

tom47 January 4, 2014 at 18:54

Ok. I think this should work.

gender foreigner January 4, 2014 at 19:14

I hope Bill is okay, too. And again, thank YOU, Bill for your work on Men’s Issues. :)

fg

tom47 January 4, 2014 at 19:16

So was this like a fire drill or something? If so how would you rate our response?
Let’s hear it for Uncle Elmer!

joeb January 4, 2014 at 19:46

I suppose if they did grab Bill that would make him a political prisoner . Having 100000 plus viewers in the eyes of some gives bill the right to have his grievances regressed by government .
No matter what we are a community that demands the same privileges as the rest of free America , Or its on to the second amendment .

3DShooter January 4, 2014 at 19:50

@Bill’s Wife

There’s a fairly large community out here who care about Bill though most/all have never met him. We only know him through his words, and we are concerned.

tom47 January 4, 2014 at 19:56

Interesting that most of our speculations involved conflict with the law. Are we really that notorious here?

mike January 4, 2014 at 20:04

Stay strong Bill. You are an inspiration.

etype January 4, 2014 at 20:16

We need to find a volunteer who lives in Bill’s area who can investigate on the ground.

joeb January 4, 2014 at 20:47

Ha Tom
Notorious No . But A good conspiracy dwells deep in the the heart of every MRA . Cynical and suspicious of Government . Oh YAA

evilwhitemalempire January 4, 2014 at 22:01

——————-
If push comes to shove and the blog ever does go down why not just start up a new blog with the same (or similar) name under new management, in the ‘spirit’ of Welmer.

Kinda the MRA equivalent of Roissy to CH.

scatmater January 4, 2014 at 22:09

@Bill’s Wife

Do not believe it is you. If he was alright he could take ten seconds and post something on this thread. Especially the people who are paying him through PayPal. Simple. Hey Guys, off the grid for a bit. No worries. Except we get your post without any info. I will be removing my monthly stipend through PayPal until I know what is going on.
If you truly are his wife then Bill does not give a shiat about the people helping with his bills on PayPal. Ten seconds of his time is all that is required.

Gilgamesh January 4, 2014 at 22:36

“Let’s hope this whole affair is just an elaborate hoax to gin up publicity for the manosphere.”

You don’t want that kind of publicity when you’re an enemy of professional victims. It’ll let them wash their hands of their own victim hoaxing.

Dire Badger January 5, 2014 at 00:28

@joeb-

Yes, but we are proof positive that being paranoid doesn’t mean people are not really out to get you.

And after the experiences we have all had, who wouldn’t be cynical and suspicious of the government? How many limbs do you have to lose before you learn not to pet the sharks? Our government is out to get us, but it’s not a conspiracy and it’s not personal… it is dying, it is a drowning man, and it is clutching at anyone it thinks can keep it alive… and dragging them down with it.

Uncle Elmer January 5, 2014 at 05:30

Will Nicholas Cage portray him in the made-for-DVD political conspiracy movie? Maybe Cage is too old. How about “Ryan Gosling” or “Johnny Depp”?

Charles Martel January 5, 2014 at 06:28

I have had the same experience. Don’t be concerned. Your check is not lost.

Dire Badger January 5, 2014 at 10:47

Frankly, I strongly suspect that ‘bills wife’ is either A ghost account, or it’s his ex covering up the fact that he is, indeed, spending between 30 and 90 days at county’s expense. If he were ‘taking care of family business’ he would have dropped a note to that effect.

civil jail terms for contempt of court are NOT registered as sentences, thus he would not be on the website listing offenders. I have been there, you simply get black bagged by a judge and disappear for 90 days or ‘until you pay your back balance’, with, of course, no method of doing so… of course, they will happily march you across the street to the bank to ‘pay your fine’. It is simple extortion, nothing more. We will hear from him (most likely) in march.

Dire Badger January 6, 2014 at 15:22