It may seem odd that a Man on a pro-male blog is writing an article proclaiming himself to be a feminist who believes in equality, but before you go and scream at the site owner, I encourage you to read the entire article before calling for my demise. In retrospect, the argument for equality for all humans is probably a silly one as it seems nearly impossible to reach equilibrium for everyone on every single issue that exists on the planet, but if modern radical feminist want to have this argument, I will be happy to oblige them.
In recent years, we have seen an explosion in empowerment for Women in the areas of college education and graduation, Women’s healthcare, business ownership, Women who are now heading up major corporations, and those that are now the “bread winners” in their families. And this is a good thing. But lately I see major gender feminist groups attempting to downplay these advancements by offering silver linings to each of the issues I just outlined.
Of course, one really needs to ask the question, are these Women’s groups really out for equality, or does equality scare the hell out of them? What happens if Women become exactly equal in every single issue that faces mankind? How are these groups going to continue to drive million of dollars to their organizations, write books, become political lobbyist, and appear on nationally syndicated talk shows if we have equality? How are the professional feminist and lobby groups going to put food in their mouth and money in their bank accounts if there is no inequality? And, it seems that every time there is an advancement of Women in major areas of life, there are radical feminist who stand ready to offer examples of why things really aren’t any better.
To me, it seems clear that radical feminism needs female victims to continue their mission of female dominance and appearances of equality that looks more like dominance at the demise of Men. I honestly do not believe that the average garden variety gender feminist gives a damn about equality, I believe the goal is the demise of your sons, brothers, fathers, and husbands. In these feminist world, there will not be equality until Women control everything and even then I believe there will be some manufactured cloud of victimology placed over the heads of Women and Politicians so that this dominance is maintained.
But unlike the feminist I just took a shot at, I am one that believes in true feminism and real equality across the board for everyone. And in the next section, I am going to outline some areas that I hope the mainstream gender feminist will consider because for all your work, these issues slap you in the face each and every day and expose you for very dangerous Women who are actually hurting a lot of Women that you apparently have not considered.
So Let’s Talk About Equality That Radical Feminist Want To Ignore
- There will never be true equality until the numbers of Women coming home from war in body bags equals the same number of Men and I am encouraging leaders at the National Organization For Women to make this happen.
- There will never be true equality until the numbers of Women who are homeless equals the number of Men who are living on the streets. Therefore, I am calling on major feminist organizations to immediately start significant social media and traditional media campaigns to make this happen.
- There will never be true equality until the numbers of Men committing suicide equals the same numbers on Women who take this action.
- There will never be true equality until either feminist fix the U.S. family courts such that there is equally shared parenting across the board, or the numbers of Fathers getting sole custody equals Mothers that do.
- I am calling on feminist leaders at U.S. universities to immediately take to the streets in outrage and demonstration demanding that Mother’s sons have Men’s studies classes offered to them so that they can learn positive things about Men who helped this country grow. Additionally, I am calling on feminist leaders to level the playing field for young boys who look at the massive sprawling Women’s Hospitals in every major city in the United States and probably wonder where they and their Father’s go to get specialized healthcare. You have two options, you can either tear down these hospitals and offer gender neutral specialized care, or you can erect the same equal numbers of Men’s and Boys Hospitals.
- There will never be true equality as long as Domestic Violence organizations are attempting to put ALL Men and young Boys into a nice neat and tidy box of probable and expected predators and abusers while providing excuses for Women who commit abuse and violence. In fact, we will never see an end to Domestic Violence until Men and Women come together and stop blaming genders and using politics to build organizations who actually benefit from abuse.
- Radical feminism and Women will never see true equality until they stop telling young boys they can’t be baby sitters and play with dolls, then later in life tell them they can’t be active and equal fathers because they aren’t naturally protective and nurturing parents because they were taught to be that way, or at least not allowed to cultivate it. Should I remind Women readers of this article, in your pro-Mother centered family court activism, you have actually provided the strength needed to marginalize your sons and yourselves as marginalized paternal grandmothers?
Now I realize that feminist who read this post will either not want to address the issues just discussed, will be unable to explain why their movement encourages these issues, or they will use their federally protected status and claim that we are misogynistic and will cry to the Department Of Justice and Southern Poverty Law Center that this article and website should be taken down to protect women even though this article is about protecting Men and Boys and undermines their agenda. However, I for one am tired of being silenced by the threat to labeled as a misogynist because I speak out about Men’s and Boy’s rights alongside Women and Girl’s Rights. If I am a misogynist because I hate, not Women, but the way Women and radical feminist treat Men and Boys then so be it.
About The Author
stompkinsnc is a blogger and shared parenting advocate in North Carolina who works with non-custodial families as they work to bring about comprehensive family law reform which moves this industry from one of gender and sexual politics to one of true best interest of children to have both parents and extended families.