Kate Harding Gets her Hate On

by W.F. Price on December 13, 2012

Kate Harding kicked off Jezebel’s “Fuck You Week” with an anti-MRA rant that rehashes the familiar garbage feminists resort to when trying to smear their rivals. Apparently, it was prompted at least in part by the Toronto incident, which goes to show that the confrontational strategy is bearing fruit.

Incidentally, I noticed that a couple people I know personally have “liked” the article. I’m not going to say who they are, because they are entirely anonymous people of no particular importance, but it highlighted (for me) the kinds of men who actually still think feminism has some moral legitimacy. They are essentially urban, progressive techie dweebs. No families, no kids, and probably no women to speak of. In fact, I happen to know that one of the guys who liked it – a skinny little keyboard jockey – got arrested for domestic assault and was then served a restraining order a few years back, which rendered him temporarily homeless. Sigh… Some guys never learn.

Maybe, rather than go into details about the Jezebel screed, which isn’t worth the bits in its unicode, I should discuss this phenomenon of hopeless urban betas supporting feminism. Given what a raw deal these guys have, it’s kind of baffling. What could possibly motivate them?

I maintain that, like most progressive “righteous” causes, it’s mostly based on fear. A deep, constant terror of the consequences of breaking ranks. Being called a “sexist” is as terrifying to these people as being called an infidel was to a 12th century cleric. They think it could result in instant banishment from their well-paid jobs and expulsion from their carefully cultivated social network, which is so important to them. This network is important largely because it has replaced family. Destroy the family, and people rely on more artificial social constructs, like street gangs for example. Unsurprisingly, most urban progressives have only tattered remnants of family, or they live far, far away from family. I think of the shattered families they grew up in, and it’s no wonder that the more sensitive and thoughtful among them who managed to find gainful employment in a profession are so plagued by insecurity and so needy.

In a sense, they are like the monks of the Middle Ages, who found common cause amongst strangers – not kin – by adhering to a very narrow world-view, chanting the same litanies, praying to the same icons, and following other common rituals. Their very survival, as they see it, rests on a sort of spiritual/ideological fascism that both disciplines and protects them.

One might think it crazy that some errant monk would respond to chastisement, often physical, with an even stronger commitment to his faith, but that was the typical outcome. In the same manner, many men in this hyper-PC milieu of the progressive urban elite respond to personal setback and punishment for perceived transgressions with redoubled fervor, becoming all the more fanatically devoted to the ideology that chains them. It’s a sad, small existence, but amongst the more intellectual sorts it is pervasive.

If you challenge the views that they hold sacred, they might fly into a the kind of rage that characterizes a cornered beast. “Bad words” are amongst the most frightening things in their lives. Although I wouldn’t recommend provoking these types, it can be rather amusing to do so, because the hysteria they display is so ridiculous.

So what can we do about these men? I’m not sure it’s worth the effort to either reach out to them or to fight them. For one thing, they are a small minority of the population. White males make up some 30% of the population, and these guys probably under 20% of them. So, we’re looking at around 5% of Americans here, and that’s being generous. Nor do they really want to get involved in the fight (with a few minor exceptions). If they do open their mouths, they are most likely pussy begging. You’ll see them pop up on Jezebel from time to time, but how many men actually read Jezebel? If you aren’t writing about men’s issues, why would you care? The only reason I can think of is that some of the guys think it might help them get a little action by teaming up with the feminists.

When it comes to the curious phenomenon of the SWPL urban male, we ought to simply ignore them. Confront the feminists, and keep your eyes on them even as they attempt to throw men in front of themselves to fight us. Just brush these men aside and keep going after the feminists. Ultimately, the only men we have to worry about are the cops. It is only the law we have to follow — not some breathless weenies telling us we’re “bad men.”

taxidriver December 13, 2012 at 11:41

Who is Kate Harding?

Why would I care to know?

I’m inclined to ignore the feminazis no less than their various hangers-on.

geographybeefinalisthimself December 13, 2012 at 11:48

Wow. I read that rant and Kate Harding is one unhinged bitch.

Huck Finn December 13, 2012 at 12:23

I read Kate’s anti-MRA rant and two things come to mind:
1) She is irrational, illogical, ignorant, and insane.
2) We are winning.

Kate claims the MRM will never build momentum and succeed yet in the same very-long garlic-filled breath she screams rage at how MRAs are impacting society. I have one small bit of advice for Kate: take a breath mint.

Ybm December 13, 2012 at 12:38

Is that the fat acceptance movement girl? I remember her.

Anonymous Reader December 13, 2012 at 12:40

Nice link, Welmer. That kind of foaming, frothing at the mouth rant from a feminist is just what I needed – confirmation that the truth is getting out, and it stings ‘em. Remember what the bomber pilots in the 8th Air Force over Germany in 1943 – 45 knew: when the flak starts getting intense, it means you are on target.

The misandrists over at Jizzabelle are all in a high-five frenzy because the expected horde of MRA comments didn”t show up. They don’t get it – we are too busy commenting on mainstream sites, like Forbes, the Atlantic, etc. to waste time in their man-hating sandbox. Plus any man with any common sense knows that feminist run sites, deploying the well known in-group preference women have, delete any comments that disagree with the Queen Bee approved Opinion Of The Day. That leaves them with only their beta-boy-buttlickers to whip on.

The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference. No sensible man cares what the fish say. Too busy being a bicycle…

Norm December 13, 2012 at 12:50

So katey says the MRM isn’t building momentum. From her speech it sounds like it is. First they ignore you, then they attack you.

Lyn87 December 13, 2012 at 12:53

Oh my freakin’ word. What a lunatic. I’m not sure which is worse, though: the article itself or the people who responded favorably. I cannot imagine living with that kind of rage day-in-and-day-out.

Surely Kate Harding must know that, by ANY objective measure, people in her demographic group are among the most pampered, protected and – yes – privileged, humans ever to walk the Earth, yet her psyche is still a seething cauldron of hatred.

She pays lip service to the idea that men have problems, like we’re supposed to give her a cookie for finally admitting what every rational person has known since the dawn of time – but when guys talk about them she goes apoplectic anyway.

I particularly liked this bit of nonsense:

Fuck you, first of all, for making it nearly impossible for decent men struggling with abusive partners or unfair custody arrangements to get the help they need and deserve. You have forever tainted those issues with your rage-filled, obsessively anti-woman horseshit, to the point where it’s become difficult for any rational, compassionate person to trust a man who claims he’s been screwed over in family court or abused by a female partner, even if he has.

Yet if she has ever unleashed the same level of vitriol at women who do that, I must have missed it. (And here I thought they were all about equality…) I’m sure some “Jezebelle” will read this, so let’s see if she has the intellectual honesty to agree to this version directed at rampaging feminists like the ones in Toronto a few days ago:

Fuck you, first of all, for making it harder for decent women struggling with abusive partners or non-supportive fathers to get the help they need and deserve. You have forever tainted those issues with your rage-filled, obsessively anti-man horseshit, to the point where it’s become difficult for any rational, compassionate person to trust a woman who claims she’s been screwed over in the workplace, the courtroom, or by a male partner, even if she has.

I won’t hold my breath waiting for a feminist to be THAT honest, though.

Anonymous Reader December 13, 2012 at 13:01

ybm
Is that the fat acceptance movement girl? I remember her.

Was that “fat acceptance” or cat acceptance movement?

RMM December 13, 2012 at 13:01

From the link: “This is Fuck You Week, Jezebel’s first annual week of desperate emotional cleansing and unhinged psychic purging.”

I always thought five daily minutes were enough to get the hate on.

Madvillainy December 13, 2012 at 13:05

I didn’t read that article, but women like her I believe have a deep-seated inferiority complex about being a woman. It could begin to develop, for example, when they’re sitting in elementary school studying history and they notice how all the significant events involved men, or almost all the inventions were by men. They being to feel a gnawing discomfort and question their self-worth as a woman. Eventually resentment sets in and they come across feminism, and the big savior, the concept of “social constructs”.

Social constructs save them, they hold on to it for dear life.

“You mean the reason that there is a disparity between male and female achievement throughout the history of humanity is because women were oppressed? Phew! Now that’s something I can believe in!”

Any truths or arguments that may undermine that core foundation of the feminist/progressive religion is lashed out at with venom and vitriol. All heretics must be silenced and if they could they’d happily send you to a thought prison. It’s their self-worth as women at stake.

As far as men being supplicating suck-ups, as long as women have a vagina we’ll always have pandering men. In our modern society it’s worse, and one effective weapon is guilt, badgering men to feel guilty for being male. Guilt is a powerful force. Men have been emasculated from various aspects of civilization but also feel uncomfortable about natural male/female disparities, so to atone for this they pander and try to make women feel good about themselves. You’ll see a lot of self-deprecating behavior and male bashing on their part. In essence they feel sorry for women. Men like to make women happy, not just for vaj, but for the sake of it. We don’t like to see them suffer. A smiling, happy woman is a pleasant sight.

Isn’t the “end of men” a social construct? Partly, that’s because social constructs obviously exist. But it’s an interplay between biology and cultural reinforcement, not just social constructs appearing out of fk’n thin air.

Ybm December 13, 2012 at 13:07

Well when you are a pampered suburban white girl home from college during Christmas and don’t get along with that mean patriarch who pays your tuition blogging sounds like a pretty great idea.

Towgunner December 13, 2012 at 13:07

@ Huck Finn:

Good observation, I too see this with feminism. Matter of fact, going back to the recent incident with the crazed feminsts at university, I quickly concluded that these are the actions of cowards and they’re quite obviously scared. I think the femo-complex is very scared of the slightest hint that men might actually waking up to all the crap they’re putting on us.

keyster December 13, 2012 at 13:24

The Young Urban Hipster White Male was slowly indocrinated into a Cult of Secular-Progressivism – from day care to K-12 to college. He can’t comprehend alternative views to the Orthodoxy. Merely questioning feminism, means you hate women – question illegal immigration, you hate hispanics – question gay marriage, you hate gays – question our President, you’re a racist.

It’s Alinskyesque ThoughtSpeak, meant to keep you on the plantation with the hip/cool group or risk being cast out. They can literally tell WHAT you’re thinking, through mannerisms or feigned apathetic behavior towards social and political issues.

Like Kevin McCarthy and Diane Wynter in the original “Invasion of the Body Snatchers”, you ACT like the Pod People otherwise you’ll be found out. “After the takeover, they explain, life loses its frustrating complexity because all emotions and sense of individuality have vanished.”

The fear of “frustrating complexity”, comform or be cast out.
Questions and doubts are scary.

Anonymous Reader December 13, 2012 at 13:25

I always thought five daily minutes were enough to get the hate on.

RMM, that is so 20th century. Orwell was a piker…

Anonymous “East Asia Has Always Been At War With Oceana” Reader

Andrew S. December 13, 2012 at 13:26

Spot on once again.

I have no family anymore and am left with an extended family that doesn’t care much about me, and no real friends to speak of. I’m pretty lonely, pretty beta, and pretty depressed. A lot of the time I think to myself, “man, I need to become a better person and start buying into the liberal/feminist/politically correct movements that rule our culture. Then I will have friends and people will care about me.”

Of course this is the easy route. And for the most part young people who choose this path will find that as they grow older their “new family” will slowly dissolve and when they need support, help, a shoulder to lean on their progressive pals of the past will be nowhere to be seen.

geographybeefinalisthimself December 13, 2012 at 13:30

I also know one of the people who “liked” this article. I’ve lost respect for her. I won’t let her know that I know she has a clear problem with men.

Andrew S. December 13, 2012 at 13:35

Of course the path I’m on doesn’t seem to equate itself with an excess of people who care about me. But I’m guessing having a “progressive family” while good for the short term, in the long term probably doesn’t lend itself to people you will always be able to depend on. At least not if you’re a guy.

El Bastardo December 13, 2012 at 13:40

Let them come. It is going to be really sad for them when they see the same vajayjay they cherished so badly go for one of the “terrible MRA/PUA” types in the long run anyways; if a reformed feminist can be soo lucky? :)

Either way, IF that ever happens; the only “chanting” these poor depraved souls will hear is the voice of their “beloved” benched over a real man’s couch.

Sadly, some men will never learn that begging is the surest fire way of losing anything you go after. Business, charity, family, and women in dating. You want to have it all you pseudo ladies with a mangina?

Do like we do; grow a pair of grande cajones; and tell that stupid **** to kick rocks until she either goes away brokenhearted not knowing why she is jealous you have GF when she dissed you. Or, she begs you to stay as she sees you in a wholly different “light.” The light of the tingle!

We talk about shaming feminists and manginas; but we are stupid to feel sympathy! Failure is one’s best teacher; and separator from the rest of the pack for survival. We cannot survive the charity of the lackadaisical who refuse to listen; nor change. Off to the school of life which deals in hard knocks and indifference.

God Himself claimed to spit these out of his mouth! Most here would say if God exists; he must have a reason for doing what He does. I suggest we follow it; even if it is not comfortable to watch their despair.

Despair is another fine teacher to those who overcome. even though it is sad; it is necessary to break those who “stiffen their neck” as in Proverbs; eventually if they don’t learn, it gets broken.

Poiuyt December 13, 2012 at 13:44

Welmer you’ve got it downside up and all wrong way round.

Those males whether big minded or small, whom for whatever personal reasons, support, endorse, promote, excuse, enforce, justify, agree with, accept, endure, condone and or sympathize with feminist genderism, ARE the enemy of humankind.

Such is the gravity of the capital offences to right and to justice of male supporters of genderist feminism, their total destruction and elimination from society is the only good cure. These men are not merely innocent dupes nor inadvertent followers of a false ideal. No … they are the kinds of men in society whom have historically paved the road to hell with their too good and godly intentions that others whom disagreed, were still forced to travel along.

Look at the plethora of all the cowardly male dogs and the god forsaken bastards misusing public office for their women’s rights vigilanteeism. Not a single one of them can really boast of being a genuine altruist for the sake of women, because every proposition or proposal of theirs for women, actually concerns the forfeiture of ANOTHER man’s or child’s personal and property rights. It is never ever a proposal or proposition towards the forfeiture of THEIR OWN personal or property rights with male supporters of feminism.

Which is why the men’s movement must hold fast onto certain tenets that ultimately show-up male feminist charlatans for the cranks and patronizing chauvinists that they are.

All law, whether good, bad or odious must apply blindly to all and sundry, irrespective of race, class, gender, religion or creed. Lets then see if the stinking dog of a bestial woman will be able to abuse the rights of others around her, whilst claiming a protection or privilege against their abusing hers.

Any compulsively actuated male-feminist, so obsessively concerned with women’s rights and women’s privileges should make himself the first voluntary example of what he preaches on others. This means a man standing as legislator, jurist, adjudicator, general, colonel, probationer, councillor, politician, police or enforcer must be the first to vacate his own position, donate his own property, abandon his own family status for the betterment of women.

aditya_x December 13, 2012 at 14:08

Greetings from India. This is my first post at spear head. You guys have maintained a great site over here. I stumbled across the idea of misandry from watching mostly american sitcoms broadcasted in our tv channels. I was especially stunned by the blatant sense of entitlement these women enjoy over their men. I specially remember this episode in BBT where penny had drunken sex with leanard, but when leanard tried this, penny simply kicked him out. This was simply follwed by a wave of canned laughter. This scene simply shook me to my bones, prompting me to google about the seemingly exotic (back then), idea of misandry I have feverishly net surfing for the last few month , sprearhead being one of the best places to hang out. All I can say is, kudos, carry out the work of pioneers, your future generation will remember these hard days with reverance. Peace!!

W.F. Price December 13, 2012 at 14:43

Spot on once again.

-Andrew S.

Hang in there. I used to try to conform, but I’m constitutionally incapable of doing so, and finally gave up entirely when it backfired on me.

I think what a lot of men could use is something like game, but a little less female-centric. I think, sometimes, simply acknowledging one’s humble place in the universe helps. When you accept how insignificant you are in the grand scheme of things, it’s paradoxically liberating and uplifting. Makes your troubles seem small, and suddenly you are stronger and less afraid, and people are drawn to you.

Cultural_Expat December 13, 2012 at 14:52

First, Fantastico writing Mr Price. Your points about the social networks replacing families and friends I agree with and so does the author Morris Berman. As I finish reading the last of a trilogy on the subject, his book “Why America Failed-the roots of imperial decline”, I agree where he writes:

“…all of this cyberactivity has lead to social isolation because if your home alone with your screen, thats where you are (Micheal Kinsley of slate magazine calls these social networking sites “vast celebrations of solipism”) “virtual community is pretty much an oxymoron…”

essentially, too, Berman points out several studies on folks immersed in online social networks saying that both their pyschological and intellectual capacities decrease the more virtually engaged they are.

nonetheless, I read ole Jezebel and she is not addressing issues to build her case, but is kinda like a drunk, angry housewife hatin on all men.

AVFM is building a case based on verifiable, published accounts of actual individuals expressing publicly their hate for men. it is also likely that many of these same actors have used the U of T ‘s public networking resources to do this even though this type of bullying is not allowed according to UofT’s rules for using the resources.

right now U of T is helping these haters get safe plans because they are claiming the internet wants to rape them. The U of T has these actors names, their posts of hate, and now they should determine if they used University resources to promulagate it. i think the University should be held responsible for the hatred if they don’t reprimand the actual individuals for breakin g u of t’s own rules.

otherwise U of T is just as guilty as the Haters and should never be mentioned without a misandrist descriptor.

i digress, again, great article.

Somnolent December 13, 2012 at 14:52

“”A Cornish school is giving young boys [but not young girls] lessons in the art of etiquette. [Because young boys only are not ordinarily good enough in manners or etiquette ?]

Male pupils [not female pupils] at Fowey Community School have started a six month course to learn key skills. Classes cover aspects of grooming and table manners. Jon Kay reports.””

Translation: Boys of Fowey Community School in England are being groomed into adopting positions of subservience and deference to their classroom females. The females for their part were encouraged to curse at, criticize and express all manner of ridicule about their classroom boys whom were forced onto the etiquette course.

Towgunner December 13, 2012 at 15:04

Hey Andrew S.

Indeed, hang in there. However, you are spot on with the “progressive family”. Thats my main beef with them, they talk a very very big game, but will disappoint like clockwork. Moreover, their values are superficial and material, most of them are helpless automatons and conformists.

JFinn December 13, 2012 at 15:25

I love the hypocrisy.

As if feminist bigots like Marcotte and Nancy Grace haven’t forever tainted actual victims of rape by doing everything they could to incarcerate the Duke Lacrosse team(or Kobe Bryant or every single college boy accused by a college girl.)

Feminists: YOU cunts created the MRM.

Nemo December 13, 2012 at 15:28

A few words of advice to aditya_x:

Many American men have simply stopped watching most mainstream media and television because it is stupid and slanted. I own a TV but have not turned it on in over a year because it’s a better use of my time to use the Internet instead.

The top 5 US media corporations control most of the non-Internet media in the USA.

There is an ongoing competition between the new, free media (Internet, mostly) and the old, controlled media (see list of the five megacorporations). The old guys are trying to suppress the loss of eyeball time and mindshare to the new media.

That’s why sites such as The Spearhead have been labeled as “hate groups” by the SPLC and feminists.

The megacorps are only interested in making money, so they kowtow to feminists and any other group that seems to have purchasing power.

Be very, very careful about getting involved with an Indian girl who likes American culture or TV because she has been exposed to the virus of feminism.

Uncle Elmer December 13, 2012 at 15:30

Feminists say “fuck” a lot.

NWOslave December 13, 2012 at 15:35

Has anyone else noticed the rapid decline in decent, civil language used by women in the media as well as the average woman? It reminds me of when I was a lad of about ten or twelve and first used the word “fuck.” Every third word is “fuck” for a boy until he’s about fifteen or so and matures out of it.

Civility seems to be a thing of the past, an old timey notion. Tolerance is nothing more than a lack of normal behavior, morals, common sense, decency and good manners. These women are representative of the progressive, enlightened future in store for this country. How pathetic.

MKP December 13, 2012 at 15:38

“They are essentially urban, progressive techie dweebs. No families, no kids, and probably no women to speak of.”

There’s no “probably” about it. We all know exactly who these losers are. And no, there are no women anywhere near them, unless you count the feminist web-sites where they “hang out.”

“When it comes to the curious phenomenon of the SWPL urban male, we ought to simply ignore them.

Agreed. If you’re over the age of 25, you’re paying your own bills, and you’re still stuck in “fight the patriarchy” mode, you’re a lost cause. Best of luck, but we’re moving on. What the MRM needs to focus on is boys aged 14 to 22. And luckily, that’s exactly who we’re reaching. And that’s exactly why Kate Whoever is so angry.

The formula hasn’t changed. Teach the young, wait for the old to die.

Antifeminist One December 13, 2012 at 16:00

I wonder how their screed would sound when a few key words are changed:

Fuck you, first of all, for making it nearly impossible for decent women struggling with rape to get the help they need and deserve. You have forever tainted those issues with your rage-filled, obsessively anti-man horseshit, to the point where it’s become difficult for any rational, compassionate person to trust a woman who claims she’s been raped, even if she has.

Antifeminist One December 13, 2012 at 16:01

@Elmer: Feminists say “fuck” a lot.

It sure is rather unladylike!

TFH December 13, 2012 at 16:02

This actually helps us, because :

As I often say, the side that strengthens from free flow of information always wins against the side that depends on suppressing information flow. It is just a question of time.

More men who *could* become red-pill, now will become red-pill, due to this exposure. Those who can’t, won’t, but many who could, still have not taken it yet.

Also, more exposure to these memes means that manginas have to make more effort and double down. It will actually take deliberate self-delusion to remain a mangina.

oddsock December 13, 2012 at 16:04

NWOslave

“Has anyone else noticed the rapid decline in decent, civil language used by women”

Its not just that. Its the rapid rise of sms/text language that seems to have bled over into standard speech even written communications.

Wiv stuff like U no wot I mean 4 fecks sake?

TFH December 13, 2012 at 16:07

Wow, 200,000 people actually ‘like’ that article on Facebook.

That surely means that the term ‘MRA’ will be more widely known. Good.

TFH December 13, 2012 at 16:08

aditya_x.

Go read the Misandry Bubble. Google it.

It is exactly the article you need to read.

Visionary December 13, 2012 at 16:20

Doesn’t Jezebel realize that the more they mention “MRA” the more people look it up?

When I first started reading MRA material, I was in my mid 20′s and no feminist had even HEARD of the term — they thought I was parodying “Women’s Rights.” And now, 4 years or so later, a large feminist blog has decided that MRA’s are important enough to blast a collective FU screed because (and here’s the kicker), they know it’ll drive traffic to them?

To state that MRA’s are winning is an understatement.

woggy December 13, 2012 at 16:30

Strange that Mizz Harding’s opening thoughts seem to convey regret that certain men can’t get relief from abusive female partners – because of MRA’s?
What was the impediment before the current, “nasty” brand of MRA came into being?
She acknowledges the existence and activities of the hand holding Kumbayah glee clubs of the ’70s and the drum circling bad poets of the ’80s ; I guess that brand of MRA wasn’t getting it done either. Oh well, as long as they were propping up the womyn, who really gives a rats arse.
The womyn are the bottom line – first, last and always.

Frank Nizzo December 13, 2012 at 16:39

This saddens my heart greatly… I do not see this ending well in any sort of manner… :(

Anonymous Reader December 13, 2012 at 16:53

woggy

Of course, a rich irony of Harding’s hate-screed is this: until the righteously angry men began pointing out the facts about divorce and women physically attacking men, feminists like Harding smugly insisted such things did not happen. She only knows anything about the divorce grinder because men pointed it out in many places, and many way.

The impediment was Harding and her sistahs. They tried to stifle the truth about anti-Family court, and are losing.

Frank Nizzo December 13, 2012 at 16:58

Yes, many women these days are fluent in what can only be aptly described as “texttard” lingo…. because by listening (now understanding what the hell their saying is another thing altogether) to them you would only have one logical and utterly refutable conclusion….

TFH December 13, 2012 at 17:04

This article seems to be highly complementary to the ‘Feminists are Going Underground’ article that Welmer wrote a couple days ago.

The two seem to be describing the same new trend…. pushback against ‘feminism’ has begun.

Remember, ALWAYS put scare quotes around ‘feminism’. Never use the words without the scare quotes, so that we can effectively delegitimize it.

Szebran December 13, 2012 at 17:05

“Fuck you, first of all, for making it nearly impossible for decent men struggling with abusive partners or unfair custody arrangements to get the help they need and deserve.”

Is this “lady” a liar and a fraud? Feminists are the ones who are making it impossible for decent men struggling with abusive partners or unfair custody arrangements to get the help they need. MRA’s / AF’s are the ones who are fighting this sytem.

numnut December 13, 2012 at 17:06

To jizzabelle in regards to her ‘fuck you MRA’s’ post:
Fuck you too,you misandrist festering bloodclot.
Your ideology of hate is losing acceptance by the minute.
We’re dragging you into the light of examination and you’ve not only been found wanting,you’ve been found guilty of crimes against humanity.
Your days of no repercussions are quickly drawing to a close.

We’ve got a generation of boys to save,and there is nothing you can do or say to stop us.

Andrew S. December 13, 2012 at 17:09

Thanks price.

towgunner, that’s what I think also. “progressive pals” might be good for the short term, but long term probably not a good strategy if you have no real family and are trying to create a family that will be there for you through the years.

Paul Murray December 13, 2012 at 17:10

By all means, read Kate Harding’s screed. Keep this image in mind as you do:

geographybeefinalisthimself December 13, 2012 at 17:31

@ TFH

Yet Facebook was invented by a man, along with 99.9% of other substantive inventions. None of these people who “liked” the article is able to see the irony in berating the sex that invented FB.

anonymous December 13, 2012 at 17:52

Someone asked, who is Kate Harding.

Well, this is Kate Harding

shiva1008 December 13, 2012 at 18:20

The screaming of feminists is having a diminishing effect. They thought they could hack the innate male desire to provide for and please women to implement their vision of how everything should be, down to the smallest detail. They are the tattooed lady and they won’t feel comfortable until everyone else is covered in tattoos. But guess what, no one gives a shit anymore.

As for effeminate SWPL males, they may be small in number but they are overrepresented in Academia, Encorpera, Government — pretty much any channel you might want to go through to establish yourself as a high status man. They are also overrerpresented in the coastal liberal cities where you would typically have to go to get ahead in life. In my experience, SWPLs show excessive in-group favoritism and use ostracism like a bunch of females, to try and make everyone fall in line. (By the way this excessive in-group favoritism shows that they are not really morally superior like they think they are). They have the strength of popularity right now. But there is a groundswell of bitterness and resentment amongst the younger generation against PC bullshit, so it won’t last forever.

piercedhead December 13, 2012 at 18:56

5 years ago, questioning feminism publicly was dangerous. There were maybe 20 guys on the internet starting to join the dots and assemble a body of thought that not only seemed right to them, but it also seemed right to those guys who were looking for it and found it.

It seemed right because it was right.

We had got so used to the practice of suppressing our thinking, that we instinctively felt that saying what we thought was, in some way, dangerous. Every time a blogger shut up shop, and suddenly disappeared, the popular belief was that “they” had got to him. In a sense, they had. The first internet MRA bloggers probably stopped writing because they were afraid. Getting “outed as an MRA” wasn’t possible then. You were outed as “a hater”. End of job. End of studies. End of.

It seems fantastic that in 5 short years, getting outed as an MRA is not only an intelligible fate, but an honour now. Then again, the Nazis were beaten in that many years, and this is exactly the same fight.

Congratulations to you all. We are winning, we are winning and we are winning.

TFH December 13, 2012 at 19:37

Not only a man, but FOUR men.

One of their angel investors, Peter Thiel, openly points out the flaws in feminism. He is gay, though.

BUT, the COO of Facebook, Sheryl Sandberg, is a raging feminist, who is a mediocre person who became a billionaire only because FB needed a token woman in its management team.

She says stupid things like “women should only marry women, so that housework is done fairly”.

She openly says that a man-woman marriage is a zero-sum in terms of happiness, so reducing the man’s happiness is the way to increase the woman’s happiness. Hence, women should marry women.

This dumbshit make $1.2B by being the token woman in FB.

TFH December 13, 2012 at 19:40

Antifeminist One,

Feminists don’t understand cause and effect very well.

Also, feminists are usually too ugly to actually get raped for real. Rigging laws to enable false rape accusations is just their way of harming men. That women actually are raped is of no concern, since feminists will not be in that category.

aditya_x December 13, 2012 at 20:42

Nemo, thanks. I already know that. That is I prefer sitcoms only, nothing thought provoking. I used to think this would give me an inside view of american society. Now I know otherwise. I have read news about the plight of Indian origin women in USA. Apparantly, their men , much to their chagrin , still get their brides from their old country. Women, on the other hand face a two fold problem. Their men are less likely to marry them , and Indian men avoid them like plague.

Thankfully, I live in a country where girlfriend culture is still practically non-existant. I feel no social pressure to “hook up”,my self worth not measured by the no. of women I bed. I really feel bad for the western world. One thing that is really unnerving is the sheer no. of indian origin women mentioned in misandry threads. Women like bidisha, samhita, daniella sandhu are all Indian origin, apprantly. Really creepy.
o
Tph, I have read the misandry bubble article. Thanks for mentioning , anyway.

Rob December 13, 2012 at 21:23

The world once looked like this (How we identify ourselves):

Individual –> Family –> Community –> Region/State/Province –> Nation –> World

If you destroy the family, the individual will “pop up” to identifying with the community, and if you destroy the community, they will “pop up” to their region and so on.

What they are after creating is a world that looks like this:

Individual –> World Government

Oogey Boogie!

LazerBrain December 13, 2012 at 21:36

I thought about posting on Jezebel, but honestly I hate that place. Getting such a rise out of that shrill means one thing: Victory is within reach.

Things have come a long way since I was a kid. So happy.

-LazerBrain495

evilwhitemalempire December 14, 2012 at 00:37

—————————-

this is because most females are the intellectual equivalent of 10-12 year old boys

evilwhitemalempire December 14, 2012 at 00:42

To jizzabelle in regards to her ‘fuck you MRA’s’ post:
——————-

it’s not jizzabelle it’s lezabelle

and feministing is femifisting

Opus December 14, 2012 at 05:54

A well timed or inevitable expletive can be very effective or justified (such as when I burn my hand on the stove); its effectiveness is in inverse proportion to its use. Women however (perhaps like Miss Harding) in their envy of men, whom they always seek to imitate – then get it all wrong, and go overboard. Have women like Miss Harding any idea how much of a turn-off potty-mouthed women are? Expletives are an escape from or evasion of thought; they are unary and meaningless: I will not be lectured by someone who is undergoing a rant-meltdown, so I will not read Miss Harding.

ps God in his infinite wisdom does seem to have limited rational sense to males – suck on that Miss Harding.

JudgyBitch December 14, 2012 at 06:21

Urban white feminist males exist because they have no work to do that demands their superior strength, intelligence and risk-taking. The STEM fields, which DO require at least intelligence and a huge risk-taking comfort zone are completely and utterly dominated by men. Women who are in a STEM field still find it very hard to compete with their male counterparts.

Because sexism, obviously.

Kate Harding is indeed the mama of the Fat Acceptance Movement, and I think that tells you a lot, right there. She has gone through her life being ugly and overweight and rather than putting down the cupcake and hitting the gym, she has decided that it’s ALL MEN’S FAULT for liking healthy, slender women over fat, screechy ones.

Sour fucking grapes, in other words.

Once again, her rage isn’t really about men, per se. It’s about the fact that men don’t want to fuck her, which reduces her feminine power to approximately zero, and she hates being in a race she can’t win. Mostly she hates other women, especially the ones who CAN compete.

And she’s getting older now. No kids, no family, no future.

And that makes her angry. Rage away, Katie-pie. The ladies behind you are starting to see you for what and who you are.

Uncle Elmer December 14, 2012 at 07:10

The backlash is hilarious. Google(War on Men).

For example, “Psychology Today” takes comments from elmer, could be more fun than ForbesWoman :

How to Win “The War on Men”

Perhaps Paul could write for Spearhead. His byline is “what men and women want” :

A Man Wants a Wife, Not a “Co-Worker”

Submitted by Uncle Elmer

The response to my essay “A Man Wants a Wife, Not a “Co-Worker”” was overwhelming and denotes a sea-change in men’s attitudes.

Uncle Elmer December 14, 2012 at 07:38

We is winning. The backlash essays have a common theme, derision of the very idea that there is a “war on men”, that “men are afraid”, and that “feminism supports men, really”.

Point-Counterpoint: The War on Men

And many are afraid. If women have broadened the definition of what it means to be female, where does that leave men? Venker, and those like her, argue for a return to the days of old when patriarchy made everything more clear. Men were in charge and women did all the work (You could argue not much has changed so why all the complaining, but I digress).

Venker is wrong in that we feminists aren’t waging a war on men, we are waging a war on patriarchy. The gender straight-jacket required by patriarchy, the one that limited women for so long, is as confining to men. It was confining in 1963 when the second wave feminist movement and it is even more so now.

Better though, are the comments when allowed :

The War on Men — Straw Feminism 101

reader “cobysdad” writes :

To the extent Venker’s analysis is credible it pertains to middle class college-educated American women of child-bearing age, not all women everywhere. And if you’re familiar with such middle-class women BEFORE they graduate from college you will know that those who don’t strive to make themselves look like fire hydrants are nearly obsessional about middle-class boys.

In places like Scarsdale, Grosse Point and Beverly Hills they observe the mothers of their schoolmates “volunteering,” doing lunch, “being there” for their kids, supervising the help, making daily pilgrimages to the gym, and consoling each other about the cruel ordeal of bearing and raising children while their insanely expensive post-graduate degrees gather dust in the family room. What they see, in other words, is a glorious scam whereby college-educated middle class women of child-bearing age live out the American dream of the 1950s without having to do any of the domestic work that used to underlie that dream WHILE AT THE SAME TIME demanding domestic status equal if not superior to that of their breadwinning husbands.

These women are truly “liberated” in every sense of the word, and they know that even though their husbands will soon start to tire of subsidizing their lavish life style, the law will bestow upon them at least half of all the worldly goods their spouses paid for and punish the chauvinist pigs for turning to younger women who don’t insist that their benefactors act like their vassals.

So in middle-class high schools and colleges all across the land you see young women who want on their mothers’ gravy trains, which will allow them to talk the talk of female emancipation without walking the walk of succeeding in the real world. But because those who pass through college and graduate school without securing their meal tickets are forced to compete in that world while their biological clocks keep ticking away, it’s no wonder they’re edgy and defensive. No matter how much they celebrate their “careers” they know that their sisters are able to have it all because they’ve brainwashed some man into belieivng it’s a privilege to serve them, and they long to gain entree to such a life before their faces, figures and ovaries succumb to time.

So Ms. Venker’s basic thesis about men not wanting to get married these days makes perfect sense, especially because middle-class college-educated men know full well what a bad bargain marriage has become for them. For when all’s said and done “having it all” no longer means combining motherhood and a career. It means having the status of someone who combines motherhood and a career while living the life of a monarch’s mistress.

Uncle Elmer December 14, 2012 at 07:48

Women these day are obsessed with “1963″ for some reason.

Hugh G. Rection December 14, 2012 at 07:59

I’d comment on that article, but I don’t frequent gossip websites.

Thomas Tell-Truth December 14, 2012 at 08:57

In one fell swoop she acknowledged that there are men’s issues, that these issues are not being addressed properly and through facebook promoted the existence of men’s rights and linked to prominent sights in the manosphere. With enemies like her, who needs allies?

keyster December 14, 2012 at 09:03

@Andrew S
You’re situation is not atypical friend.
Earlier in life I compromised my ideals for a little pootang and companionship and was miserable. Too my surprise I discovered the majority of single women were low-information liberal/feminists – all too often ball-busting, man hating shrews. I tried to empathize, to feel their pain from banging their pretty little heads on the glass ceiling. Then I realized I was actually competing with them for the same job and that at best, average “token” women were being hired to give the appearance of diversity, if for no other reason. Encorpera became an environment of caddy, petty, feminized/passive-aggressive behavior. Adapt to it or be cast out.

But then it got worse, MUCH worse…when these same women were being promoted into management (from EEOC pressure) to be “more proportional in reflecting the work force”, and they began favoring other women over men in who they hired – keeping a subserviant milquetoast feminist guy or two onboard to kick around. Imagine your workplace slowly becoming a beauty parlor – – where women pretend to be men, and men pretend to not be men.

Indocrinated progressive young men can be sympathetic towards feminism and “women’s rights” today, but they’re only celebrating their own demise. They volunteer acquiescence to Grrl Power at their own peril, and they’re OK with that. It makes them feel good about themselves to stand-down while young women ascend around them. After all, this is the Century of Woman.

Freckled December 14, 2012 at 09:22

@ keyster
“Then I realized I was actually competing with them for the same job and that at best, average “token” women were being hired to give the appearance of diversity, if for no other reason.”
You are absolutely right. Especially in government-related jobs it is a common occurence.
I happen to have some IT-skills most women don’t posses. As a student i needed a job and my boyfriend who worked as an IT-specialist for a faculty at the same university told me to send in an application. They really didn’t need anyone, but were desperate to have a woman on staff, purely for diversity reasons and to fullfill their quota. I got the job with the comment: “At least we got away with a woman who knows her stuff.”
Don’t get me wrong, i was really good at what i did, better than most other students that came after me. What really made me feel like shit is that i got the job not because of my qualifications but because of my gender. Since then i detest any diversity quotas. They are only leading to mediocrity.

zed December 14, 2012 at 09:51

And she’s getting older now. No kids, no family, no future.

There could be a nice wedge here for splitting the sisterherd. Women who can attract men often enjoy doing so. Women who can’t attract men do envy (and hate) women who can, but their scam of “sisterhood” prevents them from attacking them directly, so they attack the men who are attracted to attractive women instead of being attracted to fat hideous trolls.

Now may be the time for attractive women to indulge in a bit of strategic gloating –

“I am (she is) too pretty to be a feminist.”
“I am (she is) not ugly (or fat) enough to be a feminist.”

Truth Teller December 14, 2012 at 10:24

Father finally takes a stand against feminazi cunt society that denies his humanity and right to be in his son’s life, ends up mass shooting an elementary school and society is still clueless as to why it happened because MRAs are so imcompetent in getting their message out to the masses.

Uplifting story available here:

Anonymous reader December 14, 2012 at 10:33

Keyster

In-group preference at work. Women favor other women vs. men by 4 to 1. This is the foundation of “Team Woman” and it is a feature, not a bug, of the female mind. It is now playing out in higher education, where women in useless degrees far outnumber men.

This in-group preference, leading to a desire for “consensus” vs. a desire for truth, is what leads women-dominated blogs to become echo chambers. It is also what has led HR to become a pink collar zone.

Now it is clearer why you appear to be an independent contractor, Keyster. Any chance of setting up your own shop, and hiring other men, instead? Not nagging, just wondering.

aditya_x December 14, 2012 at 11:19

One of the funny things about STEM subjects , is the overt importance of practical skill over schleretic bookish knowledge, that will let you get through liberal arts subjects. For example, a physicist is expected.know his/her way around a test rig.He should be ready to calibrate it a moments notice. A competent chemist should know a periodic table like a gps map, recap parameters like electronegativity, atomic radius, ionic radius in moments notice. He should also understand all experimental observation , and be ready to improvise at moments notice. These days, aids like IR/ NMR/ mass spectrometers, molecular modelling software have made these jobs extremely easy. But sharp instincts are still necessary. Same qualities are expected in engineers, lessons that cannot be taught in classrooms, only long tedious labwork can drill such lessons through your head,the hard way. This is much different from subjects like womens’ studies , where mindless cramming can get you good grades, but are nonetheless useless in the real world. This is something beyond the intellectual faculties of your average garden variety feminists.

kuis December 14, 2012 at 11:21

i recently got into a huge fight online with a scared mangina. He told me that all the laws that work against men in court are the result of patriarchy, hence blaming feminism is a waste of time. WHe claimed that feminists have not tampered with the law, yet he got angry when i said they had by.removing womens traditional obligations in marriage while ensuring that men were forced to submit to theirs. He then called me a conspiracy theorist(like most feminism isnt based on conspiracies such as the ‘old boy network’) and that i probably can’t get laid. Same old shaming tactics.

Manginas are definitely our biggest enemies. The feminists are mostly jokes.

keyster December 14, 2012 at 11:55

For every male dominated job opening, if there are 10 perfectly qualifed males and one semi-qualifed female – she will get the job, especially if there is a diversity issue to to be resolved. If she is either lesbian or “of color” the interview process is merely a little red tape, a box to check, a pesky detail.

I recently interviewed at a small company and as soon as I noticed it was dominated by white males, I knew I was in trouble. The very white hiring manager made it painfully clear to me that, “Oh and by the way we DO have a woman working for us down in Denver. She’s our district manager there. She really does a great job for us.”
“That’s fantastic!” I felt compelled to exclaim. “The best manager I ever worked for was a really smart, hardworking woman.” (not really)

The interview went very well but when I hadn’t heard anything after a few weeks I went to the “Our Team” page of their website and noticed they had hired an attractive black woman for the position. It wouldn’t be the first time I was used as a Straw Man, when they knew who they really wanted all along. Appearing “diverse” to customers is as much a marketing tactic than anything. It shows your hip and cool and have a clear sense of “diversity awareness”.

I don’t want to “play the victim card” or anything, but reverse discrimination is something the lowly white male needs to be aware of. He needs to just be MUCH better than anyone else, if not the perfect candidate…and even then…they might hire you only if they absolutely have no other choice.

And yet we never stop and wonder why young men take to arms in public places…disenfranchised, disenchanted, despondent and hopeless. He’s not heard by anyone, so he speaks through violent infamy.

Opus December 14, 2012 at 12:26

Interesting comments.

I am reminded that Henry Makow puts women’s anger down to the fact that they are not getting Love. How can they when they chase away every Beta male either by their words of their actions, and regard so much as a look as justification for imprisonment of the hapless male. No wonder Miss Harding is angry. Would you? I mean is there really just one reader at The Spearhead, who (on the evidence of the photo linked to by anonymous at 17.52) would want to woo that lardass? I thought not.

Anonymous Reader December 14, 2012 at 13:27

Opus

Speaking only for myself, I would not want to tread on what is obviously Manbooby’s turf.

Wonder if Jizzabelle will be hating on those responsible for the Hostess bankruptcy, thereby halting the supply of Twinkies? It would, shall we say, fit the profile…

keyster December 14, 2012 at 15:08

The resentment stems from the fact that even Beta males ignore them. I mean if you can’t even attract the attention of Beta males, that tends to build bitterness. After all, you’re a woman and guys like pretty much all women for just being women. Having a vagina should be enough. But when you can’t even attract the Beta level guy, it starts to get demoralizing; not even a date for the prom.

Opus December 14, 2012 at 16:12

@Keyster

TRhere must have been a time (when Miss Harding weas not quite so large) say in her teans) when many aguy wouldf hav eben keen, but no she wanterd to pursue her education and thenj career with ther girlfriend stelling her (as she grew larger) HOE Hawt SHE

greyghost December 14, 2012 at 18:24

Opus
Man Opus did you get yourself fucked up on a few beers before that last comment. Either that or you were getting your dick sucked as you were typing.

DW3 December 14, 2012 at 19:54

Fuck you, feminists.

Every second I spend with my young son, is in spite of the best efforts of the feminist system. I value my time as a family man more than all of the rest of my life combined. If the feminists involved in my court experience in the world of family law had had their way, I would continue to be excluded from my darling son’s life.

Actively working to keep men away from their sons and daughters is unspeakable evil, the worst evil I can imagine. It is far, far worse than any other crime, especially far worse than any rape. Fuck you evil scumbags for being so keen to harm children for your violent ideology.

Gilgamesh December 14, 2012 at 21:16

Lol, at her picture, the tiara is the cherry on top of that shit sundae

aditya_x December 15, 2012 at 01:04

This is very telling and significant progress made by mra’s in such a short time! Mined from the depths of jezebel trolls :
Ladytroubles:

Thank you for writing this. I’ve worked in the domestic violence field, and one of the most destructive things MRAs have done is invent and perpetuate the myth that there’s no gender disparity in victimization rates in intimate partner violence, and that there’s some vast conspiracy, which includes the feds, to fabricate data to make men look bad—to what end is never specified. Most professionals and grant making agencies know it isn’t true, but it’s made its way to the general public, where a lot of misunderstanding of domestic violence already exists. Trying to undermine existing domestic violence agencies with trumped-up accusations and lawsuits isn’t helpful to victims of either sex—abused men seek, and are given, services in shelters every day.

aditya_x December 15, 2012 at 01:12

I just went through the vast majority of comments at jezebel. It was fairly easy, considering vast majority were just juvenile one line, coupled with expletives.

Höllenhund December 15, 2012 at 01:47

That’s one of the oldest tricks in politics:

1. Create problems while benefitting yourself.
2. Blame them on your political enemies.

This cow is no different.

Tam the Bam December 15, 2012 at 12:28

Knew I’d seen that mug before somewhere.
Paul Murray December 13, 2012 at 17:10
” By all means, read Kate Harding’s screed. Keep this image in mind as you do:”

brigadon December 15, 2012 at 23:41

Kate Harding:

Matthew Walker December 16, 2012 at 05:42

It’s not fear of breaking ranks. It’s the hope that if they follow the rules and display generosity and compassion, they may ecentually be rewarded. They think their multi-year dry spells are just bad luck. They tell themselves that by being feminists, they’re at least improving their chances. They think they’re spending those lonely years making themselves a better catch. Horrible.

I write code, I know these guys.

There are others who do have women, who want to assert status over “the wrong kind of white people”. That’s another common motivation. Those guys tend to be savagely pussy-whipped, so they have a lot of frustration to take out on the Other.

Jean Valjean December 16, 2012 at 14:55

Wait a second Price.

In this article you are saying that everyone is on the Internet and very PC and afraid of being called a sexist.

In another article you seem to be saying that people are on the Internet because they are rejecting TV and Media because those outlets are very feminist but the Internet is very independent of that and increasingly anti-feminist.

Would you mind clarifying for us?

ubermensch December 18, 2012 at 03:59

As far as I am concerned, it is TOTAL WAR now.

It is clear to me that men who believe woman should be put back in their place are the enemy.

I myself have mobilised through indirect action that cannot be fought; cannot be undermined; cannot be countered: MGTOW.

universe December 22, 2012 at 09:10

That ancient spirit of protected instigating behind-the-scenes mayhem and murder lives to this day.
The walls will come down as history will repeat itself, leaving that old scheming accuser whore naked to the dogs (the forces of social nature).

Keep it up ‘Jezebel’. Few will have remorse.