Day by Day: Special Rights

Post image for Day by Day: Special Rights

by W.F. Price on September 17, 2012

By Day by Day

Doctorwidget September 17, 2012 at 03:24

Exactly,she screams “oppression” Whilst cashing the free checks and standing behind the Blue Knights.

crypter27 September 17, 2012 at 03:50

This comic makes me sick!

Keyster September 17, 2012 at 11:51

I applied for membership to the Privilaged White Male Class, and they said while I was certianly white and male, I was no where near privilaged enough to be admitted.

I was told to try the Working White Middle Class, but I’m also unemployed so they turned me down as well.

I’m thinking of starting my own Class. It will be the Single Unemployed Middle Aged White Male Class. I think it’ll be pretty big and it’s quite the chick repellant if your into that kind of thing.

greyghost September 17, 2012 at 12:29

Probably not a bigger chick repellant than a PT Cruiser

livingwell September 17, 2012 at 13:05

Rainbow Pie and Deer Hunting with Jesus by Joe Bageant for a peak into the world of the “white male power class.”

qx11984 September 17, 2012 at 13:41

@Keyster

Things aren’t that much better on my end. I’m (relatively) young and also black but being unemployed for over a year hurt.

I think all men who’re unemployed have chick repelling tendencies.

Just hang in there man, hopefully you’ll find something.

Highwasp September 17, 2012 at 15:05

Keyster: Single Unemployed Middle Aged White Male Class ~ who just doesn’t give a sh!t – I certainly qualify for that – sign me up. “Will work for cash and prizes”

Living Well: Deer Hunting with Jesus by Joe Bageant – great book.

Lyn87 September 17, 2012 at 16:48

I’ve been a regular reader of Chris Muir’s “Day by Day” comic since the first time Bill posted one of his comic strips here a few months ago. Chris Muir is the Garry Trudeau of the right. But Muir’s “Day by Day” possesses two attributes Trudeau never mastered in all his years of writing “Doonesbury.

1) It’s usually funny.
2) Chris Muir don’t come across as a pretentious jack-ass.

Bharatiyaa September 17, 2012 at 16:59

Well the Occupy Movement certainly is filled with wasp men who are not in power. Maybe MRA should align with it? Like protest with signs reading “We’re the 80 %”….. you know, that whole 80/20 meme the Manosphere is so fond of.

This could work.

Infiltrate and play the game.

Nemo September 17, 2012 at 21:47

When the SHTF, the white men have always been the major factor in saving the bacon of the USA.

This was mostly because the majority of men have always been white and that’s the way the arithmetic worked, but it also was because there was a common history and culture between such men.

Think about Grant and Lee at Appomattox. That was arguably the most cordial surrender of a completely vanquished foe in history, and it was possible because there was a certain unspoken understanding that there were rules to follow and standards to uphold. A Gentlemen’s code, so to speak.

If the USA once again needs massive sacrifice from men, will our new multicultural rainbow of racially and sexually diverse men once again coalesce into an unstoppable monolith?

Will a group of very different men follow one single cause?

Or will every man think about how he has been treated and decide that he does not owe his allegiance to a society that treats him not as a full human, but as a mere servant of women?

Now that chivalry is dead, it is no longer possible to ask men to die for women, because men will no longer consider their deaths to serve a noble purpose.

Providing cupcake with a slightly higher standard of living is NOT a cause worth dying for.