Still Panhandling

by W.F. Price on July 9, 2012

I still need donations to keep going through the summer, so for those who may have missed the previous fund drive and report I posted last week (right before the 4th of July), here’s the link.

Anything helps, even small donations, and I appreciate the support that has come in so far.

In the meanwhile, I’ll keep the site running as usual and posting reminders until there’s enough to pay the bills through September while keeping the content coming.

Astrokid Nj July 9, 2012 at 14:26

100$ sent. Love the freeing of the mind the MRM does.

Georice81 July 9, 2012 at 14:51

I made a contribution. It is not much right now but it is a start.

Eric July 9, 2012 at 15:37

Price:
I’ll see if can get you something by the end of the month. But as a fellow-Seattle resident, I must object to the term ‘panhandling’. This is for a worthy cause; whereas our panhandlers here are…well, you know what they are.

Besides, if all Futrelle’s female groupies think that you’re a typical panhandler, you’ll stop getting hate-mail and be swamped with love-letters instead! LOL

Rod Van Mechelen July 9, 2012 at 17:53

Have you considered setting up a Google Adsense account and adding Google ads? I get a lot more from them on my backlash site than I do from Amazon.

W.F. Price July 9, 2012 at 18:01

-Rod Van Mechelen

Google ads cut me off on this site (but not my account), but they never made that much money anyway, and they were usually laughably incongruous.

What I really have to do is start selling books and providing more user features in a safe environment. My only excuse for not doing so thus far is that I’m trying to balance family, outside work, and keeping this site running at the same time, and the technical and legal barriers are a difficult hurdle (especially when combined), but I admit that it’s wearing thin.

Paradoxotaur July 9, 2012 at 21:00

OK. On the way.- PT

Josh the Aspie July 9, 2012 at 21:57

I know I’m usually in the market for a discreete-emblem polo that I can wear to work, and has more meaning than a guy with a mallet on the back of a horse. Some folks are more interested in directly paying for a product they can hold in their hands than making donations.

Lavazza July 10, 2012 at 09:46

Done.

troll king July 10, 2012 at 11:22

Josh the Aspie July 9, 2012 at 21:57

__________________________________________________

I second this idea. I am broke as a joke right now and the little money I have will be going towards books and getting my car fixed and classes.

If I can I will send 10 or 20 bucks or so but I would much rather have a t-shirt to wear on campus or a hat or even a bumper sticker.

Maybe check this site out or others:

GS Jockey July 10, 2012 at 21:59

Done. Benji on the way, Welmer.

BTW, I concur with the guys who were asking for T-shirts. I think we need to advertise the MRM, and I would surely wear one proudly. I often get quizzical looks about my MGTOW license plate (“Hey, what does ‘Em-Gee-Toe’ mean?”), but usually that takes too long to explain.

GS Jockey

Art Vandelay July 11, 2012 at 02:35

Well the new Paypal site broke the donate button for me, I always end up in my account instead. Can you add other options like Amazon Payments or Google Checkout? I hate Paypal anyways.

What are the major expenses here anyways? Maybe there is a way to reduce overhead.

E July 13, 2012 at 11:51

“Have you considered selling polos with a discrete spear-head emblem, or t-shirts with some of the more famous and well liked quotes from articles? Or a patch that can be attached to such a garment?”

Great idea, it would raise $ and spread the word about the site, I don’t think he has the time for it now though

…A “Take back the knight” t-shirt would nice.