Matt Forney’s Voyage Highlights Loss of Freedom

by W.F. Price on June 21, 2012

I checked into Matt Forney’s blog today, being interested in what this recently emerged writer is up to, and found an article that was both funny and sad.

It appears that Matt, who plans to hitchhike and walk to the West Coast was rejected twice at the Canadian border for “not having sufficient ties to the US,” and cuffed on one occasion. Additionally, he was accosted by police while camping near the road after an elderly couple reported that he was distraught and might be about to harm himself (neither of which were true). I suppose the old couple meant well, but as usual the police response included standard “apprehension” techniques.

Further along, he found himself walking past a “supermax” high security prison.

If you can remember what it was like to drive across the border in the 70s and 80s, it’s obvious things have changed. Also, simply travelling by whatever means even within the country is a lot more likely to bring one into contact with authorities. It’s ironic that when we lived in fear of nuclear annihilation our lives in the US were a lot more carefree, and we had more freedom of movement, less chance of being stopped by police, etc.

Hitchhikers never used to be “suspicious,” people could camp pretty much wherever, and being an outsider rarely drew much police attention. Movies like Easy Rider and Rambo: First Blood portrayed small town America as suspicious and hostile, but the truth is that for the most part people used to just leave you alone. It’s far, far more likely today that any random traveler will be stopped by the police, cited, jailed, harassed, etc. Males, of course, are always suspicious. Females, for their part, are always assumed to be in distress.

What the hell happened?

freebird June 21, 2012 at 14:24

Some people just “rub’ the wrong way and it’s at the discretion of the individuals to let him in or not. Pride goes before a fall.
If he’s so “alpha” he would make his way cross country.

Firepower June 21, 2012 at 14:31

Traveller June 21, 2012 at 14:32

“What the hell happened? ”

Women taking control. Apprehensive feminists.
The society became a giant uterus. The fetus it is not he is free to do and go everything and everywhere.

If it was for the mothers, children would never leave the house. You call them “helicopter parents”.

Georice81 June 21, 2012 at 14:32

I was going for my usual walk around my neighborhood last winter around sunset. It was cold and I was wearing my green coat. I was minding my own business when I spotted a police car driving past me on a dimly lit street. Once he spotted me I JUST KNEW he would turn around, follow me and stop me. He did just that. Since I had nothing to hide I tried to ignore him but also knew it was a matter of time before he would tell me to stop. After all it would be his word against mine. So I turned around and saw him step out of his car. I asked him if I could help him and he pretty much grilled me as to where I had been and that there had been some break-ins in the area. I was about to be a smart aleck and ask him if it was he who broke into people’s houses since I had nothing to do with that and he was as much a suspect as I was. I am glad I didn’t do that and after a few minutes he left.

It is a sad moment when one can’t even go for a walk in the neighborhood without some aprehension that a cop may stop him for no reason. I do live in a good neighborhood by the way.

LysanderSpooner June 21, 2012 at 14:50

What the Hell Happened !!??

EEK a MAN, and Single Moms dun it !!!!

The USSA is done, put a fork in it.

Time to “Go Galt”.

keyster June 21, 2012 at 14:53

It’s the main stream media’s perpetuation of strange, loner men. It’s your local news, it’s America’s Most Wanted, it’s various fictional movies and TV shows.

I was talking to some kids at their lemonade stand a few days ago and their mother came out to assess what my intentions were. Our feminist controlled media has people indocrinated into a culture of fear of the lone man. He’s a pariah. Be aware and beware of him. I saw it on TV.

Jim June 21, 2012 at 15:01

Liberalism. The more people expect from the state, the less freedom they end up with.

70′s and 80′s ruled. Best childhood ever. 90′s started to feel different but not nothing like today. It’s like I woke up and don’t know where the hell I’m at. I never imagined this nation to be what it is today. Never in a million years would one assume the US would end up like this especially know what real freedom is. You young guys won’t know a tenth of the freedom I experienced.

Rebel June 21, 2012 at 15:11

It’ s a well known fact that freedom is eroding.Has been going on for quite some time now.

The women call all the shots and they are afraid.

Most people nowadays (read: most women) will gladly chose to lose their freedom in order to gain more security.

J June 21, 2012 at 15:34

You had a post on the “sword of damocles” not too long ago Welmer.

Metaphoricly speaking: I think the blade has made the slave in the rulers chair petrified of their own shadow. The ruler who should retake his chair, too fearful and lazy to re-commit to his job or care.

Like the Proverb says: “Where the leaders lack vision, the people perish.”

I’m tired of perishing, I’m working on what to do about it……….Like you, I am not sure what to do? Will post something on that tomorrow.

M3 June 21, 2012 at 15:43

I know it was already well underway with the whole ‘new world order’ thing near Bush the elder’s time in office, the war on drugs and militarization of police forces to change from community policing to urban warfare. But if i had to pin it on one singular event, most likely 9-11 and the creation of the Department of Homeland security.

Robert June 21, 2012 at 16:04

This is edited and regards a 2012 Vancouver/Seattle run. I did not send it as friends warned that I might never again enter the U.S.

Dear Chief Agent Bates:

This letter is to compliment your agency on the polite and professional service that I received at the Aldergrove/Lynden crossing.

Both you and the Canadians dislike my computer profile and disproportionally select me for Secondary Inspection, never finding anything of the slightest concern. This wastes time for all but it is your job and, to give credit where credit is due, your agents conducted themselves as if I may be innocent.

During 45 dull minutes waiting on your bench I made the following observations:

the office was well staffed and efficient – clients were quickly served.
ethnic minorities were addressed in a polite and professional manner. This included providing service in Spanish. Personally, I would have told the wetback to STFU and speak English.
all agents appeared on task and productive in spite of being both union and government.
you adhere to a set departmental protocol such that one cannot evade guilt by claiming stupidity or illiteracy e.g. the agent had me complete some form about cash and cucumbers then read me each question aloud prior to search.

Please consider the following changes to benefit the traveling public:

Exhibits: Your office is really boring. Display some cool contraband. There is such an exhibit at the airport in Cairns, Australia. My favourite seized item was the flamethrower.
Public Viewing: Canadian Customs once took my Visa card to some cool machine to test for cocaine residue but I wasn’t invited to watch. My tax dollars paid for that machine so I want to see it in action. Your canine squad at work could entertain me well. Dog shows are fun.
Souvenirs: After finding nothing the agent could have thanked me for my time and contribution to your tourism industry, and handed me a few CBP postcards of canines and cool contraband, or a bumper sticker, courtesy of Uncle Sam. Even an 8 X 10 black and white of President Obongo would be nice.

Your agent noted that I appeared nervous and I feel your training is flawed in this regard. Interactions with ghetto thugs, police, Hell’s Angels or Customs can be life changing – only a sociopath approaches them with a relaxed, cheerful disposition. It may be better to train agents to be wary of those who arrive at your booth, make eye contact, and chat as if hustling a hot babe at the McDonald’s drive-through.

The T.S.A. offends citizens daily. Your agents conduct themselves well. Good work.

Yours,

Darryl X June 21, 2012 at 16:05

Benjamin Franklin wrote, “People who trade freedom for security deserve neither and will give up both.”

Our nations are populated by malignant narcissists. They are addicted to power and control and use the culture of chronic victimhood to promote laws which allow them to abuse others and satisfy their addiction. They break a man and then punish him for being broken.

Our system of child support and family law are perfect examples of this disposition. The governments encourage mothers and other women to make false allegations of domestic violence and child abuse and rape against fathers.

Then they use the false allegations as excuses to forcibly separate the children from their fathers and give custody to the false accuser mothers.

They order the father to pay excessive amounts of child support to the mothers and they extract the money from the fathers any way possible. And in the US, states receive federal subsidies for every dollar transferred from fathers to mothers so they have an incentive to order as much child support they can even if the fathers can’t pay.

Then they exchange the child support and the federal subsidies with the mothers and other women for votes and political power and control. In summary, the government kidnaps children from their fathers and holds them hostage for ransom and exchanges the ransom with mothers and other women for power and control.

This system is particularly egregious because there are alternatives to snatching children and single mother households and child support – shared parenting or reasonable levels of child support. Almost always the father has done nothing wrong and the mothers have done far worse than the fathers.

The mothers and the governments are projecting their own evil dispositions and paranoia and criminal behavior onto the fathers and pointing their fingers of blame and casting aspersions at the fathers to distract everyone from their own crimes including adultery, physical violence and greed.

Millions of these inncoent fathers are jailed and killed and driven to suicide and condemned to the street or to exile and the population of men declines such that there will always be a majority of women to vote for government administrations to carry out their evil deeds. An important excuse for governments and women to vist these fates upon men is their inability to pay the excessive child support which the states ordered.

They break the man and then punish him for being broken. That’s what malignant narcissism is. And that’s why fundamental underpinnings in our system of law like mens rea and habeus corpus are so important and why their out-of-hand dismissal by our governments has become such a problem.

That’s what the hell happened.

Firepower June 21, 2012 at 16:10

joeb June 21, 2012 at 16:11

Its the S S (social services ) From fishing licences to driving a car to walking down the street, The S S will stop you check your Papers and run you throw the slave recovery system .
But , A Monster Like Jerry Sanduski working for the state , Can get a long line of His favorite food ,Little children feed to him buy the state .
Did you ever wonder where those children came from , The state S S took them from The Fathers like me and you ?

keyster June 21, 2012 at 16:22

“Fairness for women means a stronger middle class for America.”

Young Women Earn More according to Time/USA study.

Did you see that?
Probably not. It wasn’t picked up nationally.

JeremiahMRA June 21, 2012 at 16:29

Completed my link section on women (and their flaws): http://manospherelinks.blogspot.com/2012/06/women.html

Enjoy.

Traveler June 21, 2012 at 16:31

Terrible thing to happen to a guy who is simply trying to prove himself physically. Honestly, its as though a frickin five point alarm goes out anytime someone is seen walking alone…and if the person is male, well that is DOUBLY suspicious!
Men seem to be automatically viewed as rapists or thugs out looking for their next prey, or child abductors watching for a young one to steal. Women daytime walkers are seen as needing help, a victim of depession (why else would she be walking?)or just plain old damsels in distress. As I only walk at night, it is a bit different for me…I’ve been asked everything from A. Did my car break down, to B. Do I know anything about “recent” car burglaries to C. Am I *ahem* looking for someone (like I’m a overly dressed prostitute or something!).
This is what feminism has done; given us pretty little jailhouses with decorated gardens and white picket fences…and heaven forbid any one of us is seen outside of someone elses!
Sickening, really.

Darryl X June 21, 2012 at 16:37

@ Firepower – It started happening long before 9/11. Probably closer to eighty years ago and then it accelerated about forty years ago. Feminism and manipulation by our leaders of women to promote usury and debt bubbles, transferring wealth and resources from responsible to irresponsble people.

@ joeb – A man is innocent until proven guilty. I don’t know too much about Sandusky and the case (and neither does anyone else – only what the madia broadcasts for its own nefarious purposes). False accusations of men are common. I’m not saying I think he’s innocent or guilty just that he’s innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, men in this country today are guilty until proven innocent.

@ keyster – does the constant broadcast by media about an alleged or imaginary wage-gap between men and women actually surprise you?

wobbegong June 21, 2012 at 16:40

An Aussie bloke I know over here was picked up in the US after travelling around while his wife worked on the west coast. He was there legally and the DHS interrorgated him for a couple of hours at the airport. He had a plane to catch and they wouldn’t let him till he signed a dossier on himself about an inch thick. He didn’t read it, no time.

It’s a police state and it’ll only get worse.

keyster June 21, 2012 at 16:56

No, and neither does that fact that they ignore any study that refutes the Feminist interpretation of Obama’s Bureau of Labor and Statistics study. Women make 77 cents for every dollar a man makes, if repeated often enough, becomes the truth. A great retort would be For every woman who has a job, a man does not., but that would go over like a lead balloon.

Philip June 21, 2012 at 17:14

There are more cameras now a days but somehow….. it is I who feels less safe.

Thos. June 21, 2012 at 17:18

There was a Ray Bradbury short story called the Pedestrian about a man out for a walk. He goes past window after window, looking at the blue television glow through the curtains.

The cops arrest him because he has no explanation for why he was not at home, watching TV.

This story has nothing to do with an unemployed bum who the border officials had every right to turn back at the border. Sorry, too many destitute Americans show up in Canadian emergency rooms having got the idea that health care up here is free.

It’s not free. We share the cost. Big difference.

Anon June 21, 2012 at 17:45

The current feminist stance toward men, that they are violent, dangerous brutes who need to be controlled using strict laws, had its start in early 19th century America. Europeans used to drinking hard cider, beer and wine suddenly encountered cheap intoxicants made possible by endless land for grain crops.

“…by 1830, the average American over fifteen years old consumes nearly seven gallons of pure alcohol a year, three times as much as we drink today. Alcohol abuse, mostly perpetrated by men, wreaks havoc on the lives of many families… Women, with few legal rights or protection, are utterly dependent on their husbands for sustenance and support.”

After limited success in shaming men and saloon keepers with public exhibitions, it became clear that passing laws enforced by men with guns was far more effective. Women saw this as a campaign in which the ends justified the means, and pushed the image of the violent, abusive man to justify passage of “dry” laws. For example, after the Civil War, the Southern states were blanketed with handbills depicting a black man with a bottle of rum in one hand, and a gun in the other, pleading for the passage of “dry” laws.

Today, a man alone, with no wife or girlfriend to vouch for him, inherits this violent, brutish image, created more than 180 years ago. And this poor guy from Canada can’t even travel here without being hassled for his gender.

joeb June 21, 2012 at 17:46

HA darryl X
I know ,The short of it all is My complaint is more about the state . The state Knew about it and kept feeding him little boys . Iv had some really Horrible confrontations with the State after they seized My family .
My wife was a crackhead and the state would not give me the kids , The worker told me this and it stuck in my head , Shy said” No matter what if anything happens to those kids its GOING to be my fault .
They were going to make it my fault to cover the Corruption . No matter what .
I got my kids Back but, I will always remember those words . My kids got kidnapped and beating by Her dealer . Under the states decision .
Sorry if Im angry , The things Id like to do to them would pail in comparison to what they have done to Me .

JeremiahMRA June 21, 2012 at 18:10

“by 1830, the average American over fifteen years old consumes nearly seven gallons of pure alcohol a year, three times as much as we drink today”

Speak for yourself. :)

Darryl X June 21, 2012 at 18:26

@ joeb -

Got it. Thanks.

joeb June 21, 2012 at 18:38

Wc , sometimes I think most of the Men don’t know whats really going on The feminist Group that got a hold of my wife Is A typical of the whole .
They will go to extreme measures to indoctrinate a Women with
A. a rich husband .
B. a woman with a bad story .
These methods of indoctrination will include Drugs , sex and any other means to turn her out, Then turn her In to the Group . They will pry on your worst fears , they will use your Children as Tools .
They have Men that Help them . The State is there best friend . It never about your wife Its about putting you in your place , A slave , to the System Its about a monopoly on the workplace . They will try to Induct you using sex and drugs and all the tools available to them . I see mangina’s falling for it all the time . Its sad .
Do we all have to live it before we believe it . Take my word for It Im walking talking proof . Been down the rabbit hole .

Troll King June 21, 2012 at 19:16

OT

I just saw this and thought it was amusing/interesting:

Why women can’t have it all

V10 June 21, 2012 at 19:20

“A man is innocent until proven guilty.”

Heh heh. Good one.

Darryl X June 21, 2012 at 19:47

@ V10 -

“A man is innocent until proven guilty.”

“Heh heh. Good one.”

Hope springs eternal. LOL

JeremiahMRA June 21, 2012 at 20:07

TK, still around huh? Where do you tend to reside these days? You know, I almost got you a mod position at r/mensrights, if only I had known that moderator was such a mangina, the one who left as soon as the SLPC debacle occurred, I would have changed my pitch and given you a better chance. As I predicted, r/mensrights has become almost as bad as r/oney. I create a new account there every once in a while, and am always banned for “misogyny” lol. A supposed “men’s rights” site that bans for “misogyny”. Ah well. If I met ignatiusloyola in real life I’d beat him to a pulp.

freebird June 21, 2012 at 20:12

I was turned back from entering Canada
way back in the late 90′s.(pre-911)
For riding in the car of some guys who had been booted out before for being disruptive in a strip club.
That’s not a crime,but it’s probably still in the computer records.
(being in bad company)
So it could be some small slight he’s not even aware of.
Regardless Canada is sovereign and has the right to refuse w/o explanation,no US citizen has an automatic “right to enter.”
I respect that rule.
What would piss me off was if I was a US citizen in Canada and they refused to let me back into the States,but I’ve never heard of that happening,they turn you over to the US Customs for a good working over in that event,but at least you’re back in home jurisdiction.

lushfun June 21, 2012 at 20:23

The rise of the nanny state happened.

political incorrectness happened.

Equality ceased to apply to all, but only the chosen.

consumption culture became the norm with those not on the treadmill of staying put and growing wealth for ‘society’ became outcasts with everyone loosing freedom for the sake of income segregation. HEY YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN HERE! (says whom?)

Eric June 21, 2012 at 20:25

Keyster:

Troll King June 21, 2012 at 20:33

“JeremiahMRA June 21, 2012 at 20:07
TK, still around huh? Where do you tend to reside these days? You know, I almost got you a mod position at r/mensrights, if only I had known that moderator was such a mangina, the one who left as soon as the SLPC debacle occurred, I would have changed my pitch and given you a better chance. As I predicted, r/mensrights has become almost as bad as r/oney. I create a new account there every once in a while, and am always banned for “misogyny” lol. A supposed “men’s rights” site that bans for “misogyny”. Ah well. If I met ignatiusloyola in real life I’d beat him to a pulp”

Yeah, I am still around.

I haven’t been commenting much lately for several reasons. One of which is that I broke my thumb and tore some cartiladge awhile back and typing out a long reply or even a short one hurts more than it is worth it and takes forever.

I check in here about every day but haven’t been around r/MR for awhile. Or not much anyways, I did just post a few links a few minutes ago.

I can’t really say much about the mods of r/MR. Ig always seemed a little ofhands but he is canadian I think and tends towards some weird socialism mixture that is antifeminist at the same time.

I have noticed that r/MR got a huge influx of new, and younger, members who lean much more liberal than even liberals like me. They havren’t yet realized the big picture.

Ontop of that this campaign season seems to be driving everyone a little crazy, not just in r/MR either.

Anyways, I will be back around soon. I had plans of starting several new blogs, I even registered the names and everything, but then life took a few crooked turns and I haven’t found the time recently to do much more than a hour of reading MRM stuff per day.

I do have a huge humber of ideas and new arguments stewing in my mind so when I do have the time to write I won’t be lacking things to write about. Take care bro.

jaego June 21, 2012 at 20:38

Kerouac said it changed alot in his lifetime and that in his youth, you could sleep out and no one would bother you.

If you really want to go back – Lincoln started the power drive towards an all powerful Federal Goverment. Some would say even Washington wanted too much centralization…

Troll King June 21, 2012 at 20:52

I have to say that this idea of freedom is completely foreign to me.

I have never witnessed it.

Upstream someone commented about how they were harassed by the police for simply walking down their own street.

I have had this happen to me about a dozen times and have always been given the same answer, “sorry sir, there have been some breakins in the area recently.”

Ironically it was a black friend years ago, when I was about 20, who pointed out to me what bullshit it was as a excuse. I was living in a small dead end street full of mostly older people and if there had been a break-in I would have known about it.

The first time I was pulled over by a cop for walking down my own street I was 14/15 years old. It was a sunday afternoon and my mom was out of town and so was my dad, so I was bored and didn’t have a permit or license and was living on a dead end street sandwiched between a small, loopy country road that went by a large farm and a industrial parkway on the other side.

I decided to take a walk and look at the factories and warehouses. I saw a sheriff pass me by and didn’t think anything of it. A few minutes later I hear, “beap, beap,…woot…woot.” of the siren and I turn around to see the sheriff cruising about 2 MPH behind me. I got thrown to the ground, asked why I didn’t have any ID (hello, I was in 9th fucking grade. What type of ID was I supposed to have?), what I was doing in the area and then I was searched and manhandled.

I literally, after being detailed and questioned for about ten minutes, pointed to my house, the back of it, across from a large field about two blocks away and told the officer that that was my house and I was bored so I took a walk.

I was let go and told not to walk around my own neighborhood again and told that there had been some robberies in the area and he was just trying to keep me safe.

One of the last times I got pulled over for walking down the street was about a year and a half ago.

It was late at night, I live right off of campus about a stones through away from the strip in K-town, and I needed to walk my dog. So I walked my dog up and down the street a few times and saw a cop car drive past me twice. I didn’t know if it was the same car or not but figured he saw my dog.

Nope. I took my dog up to my condo and realized I left my book, which I needed for a paper I was working on for class, in my car. I went down to my car on the street and right as I clicked the security alarm off this cop turns on his lights and asks me what I am doing.

Same procedure as the first time but this time rougher and more forceful, just like all the other times, and this time I knew to say ‘yes sir, no sir, yes sir’ and I was searched, my backpack was searched and my car was searched and I was sat down on the ground and told to sit on my hands and not move and then I was asked the same set of questions by five different officers, each hoping that I would slip up and say or not say something that I told the other officers.

There I am sitting on the sidewalk on my hands watching 6 officers from 4 different police cars and their blaring lights while they search my car and run my information. I was literally 50 feet from my condo.

All because I was seen walking my dog down the street.

There is no freedom in America, we live in a police state.

Shit, I am a white guy from a middle/upple-middle class, very educated, family.

I can’t imagine how much shit black guys and hispanic guys get for simply existing while male in this feminist-oriented totalitarian and misandric nation.

Yknow what is really odd?

I used to live in Egypt, during middle school and HS off and on (usually a year or two hear and then half a year there and half a year back home), and I would walk to school past military guards holding fully automatic AKs and there were literally armed vehicles and tanks often placed around the entrances to the school compound (which had two foot thick brick walls that were 9 ft tall) on a daily basis and entire platoons with riot armer and machine gun positions when the local terrorist groups(mainly the muslim brotherhood) would make threats or carry out a attack.

The thing is, I literally felt like I had more freedom living under the Mubarek regime than in small town USSA or college town USSA in the south. Talk about freedom and liberty.

Ryu June 21, 2012 at 20:58

A goodly portion of it is the demographic changes that the US is going through.

As the population of the US comes from the third world, the US comes to have the characteristics of Nigeria, Somalia, Mexico and so on. In those nations, the real growth industries are security.

The police must become more brutal in their methods to control this new group of people. When you factor in PC culture, you’ll see that the white male has become emasculated, so someone must pick up the slack. That person is the state.

There is a very intimate relationship between the people of a nation and their police. This problem will worsen with the demographic crisis. You do not live in a safe, quiet, white country anymore. If you would like to, you will have to become a WN in one form or another.

Robert June 21, 2012 at 23:14

Freebird opines: What would piss me off was if I was a US citizen in Canada and they refused to let me back into the States,but I’ve never heard of that happening.
Correct, Sir: Wikipedia: ‘Despres presented himself to the U.S. border guards while carrying a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, brass knuckles and a chainsaw stained with what appeared to be blood. The weapons were confiscated and Despres was fingerprinted. Despres held U.S. citizenship and under US law, the officers could not legally compel Despres to return to Canada. The bodies had not yet been discovered. He was therefore properly permitted to enter the United States.’
Sadly, in this case he was the much-discussed solitary male. I have often thought that I, as a solitary male traveller, have marketable value as a decoy.
What Customs wants to hear is: Name?: ‘Bill Smith, and my wife, Jane Smith. 20 years working at Jones and Co., been playing the slots in Vegas for 4 days.’
My value is this: Narco-trafficants stuff Bill and Jane’s baggage with coke, I precede them, the agent spends an inordinate amount of time questioning me on why I would be in Vegas for 4 days, gets nothing but honest answers so he sends me to Secondary Inspection, looks at his watch – Name?: ‘Bill Smith,…’ ‘Welcome home, Mr and Mrs Smith. Next!’

evilwhitemalempire June 22, 2012 at 01:32

JeremiahMRA June 21, 2012 at 18:10

Speak for yourself.
—————————
have anything to do with the way you comment like you do?

Facepalm time again June 22, 2012 at 01:44

@Robert

You overlook the upsides to giving you the third degree
1) Helps counter any racial profiling allegation. Hey we stop whites too even if we know who the suicide bombers are likely to look like.
2) We need more money for more officers. We can’t stop the trafficking unless you give us more money. Cuts? WTF! you’re asking for it now bub, next drug murder will be blamed on your cuts – your cuts threaten da wimminz and childrens (vote for me).

(clearly the upsides are not for you)

Poiuyt June 22, 2012 at 01:53

White nationalist Ryu is quite right when he implies that it is not white man’s racism but his timidity and cowardice in the face of abominable demands, that is leading to a total loss of security and freedom.

Indeed if every man was permitted to beat the audacious stupidity out of his errant woman, the moment she dared presume anything from him or other men was for free, the whole nation and society would be better for it … women and children themselves.

Only because of a preponderance of cowards, timid’s and underdogs, craven to their wives, mothers and daughters puerile demands, impacting other men’s freedoms, do all men stand in animus to each other and all society set into insecurity and decline.

The grand illusion of largess, wealth or economic and technological progress is only erected in liability and deception by ever increasing debt ceilings, borrowings and money-printings.

If every stinking idiot of a woman was immediately told she is owed nothing beyond the means of her immediate family’s reach, the world would be a better place. But cowardly white knights and faggot males having not the stomach for truth cannot abide this stance.

If every stinking dog of a woman’s right activist was immediately told her gender is owed nothing beyond the means of her own societies economic circumstances, the world would be a better place. But craven white men of politics and lies not having the guts for such a truth cannot abide this stance.

Hence not only does the cowardly white knight allow his dog-like wife and daughters to bankrupt his own family, his equally timid brethren in public authority allows similar shrew like women of politics to bankrupt the entire state and society. That is, economically, socially and morally.

It is not for nothing that on borrowed, taxed or stolen funds, foreigners, aliens and others from abroad are then imported for work, production and reproduction by cowardly white knight males of the realm. The local populations have been weakened and defiled by white males capitulation to their women’s abominable demands and hence the national need for paid and bribed mercenaries. But does this phenomenon itself not breed conflict, violence, unfreedom and insecurity?

Dear readers the results of white knight timidity, cowardice and sloth before white womenfolk is the same all over Europe, North America and Australasia. Economic paralysis, falling birthrates, reliance on national, economic and political outsiders and an expanding police state to heroically control it all after creating it all in the first place.

Does anyone else find it odd of that French divorcee atop the IMF going through Russia, South Africa, East Asia and South America begging, blackmailing and pan handling for more borrowable funds ? That is, more borrowable funds to further misspend on more failed socialism, on more women as herself.

AfOR June 22, 2012 at 02:15

Submitted by James Miller from the Ludwig von Mises Institute of Canada

Propaganda, Lies, And War

[Mahmoud Ahmadinejad] If I asked what the cause of the American Civil War was, would your first answer be slavery? Would it surprise you to know that slavery was only one grievance the South had with the Lincoln administration?

Up until the first bullet was fired on Fort Sumter, Abraham Lincoln had been leading a type of economic aggression to force the South into initiating the official version of the conflict. When Lincoln ran for president, his platform was based on Henry Clay-inspired mercantilism where he promised to maintain a high protective tariff that would serve Northern industrial interests while impoverishing the South’s still predominantly agrarian economy. This, of course, angered the South much like it did when John Quincy Adams imposed the same type of tariff in 1828 which lead to the Nullification Crisis. With the Morrill Tariff, which increased the tax on dutiable imports by about 70%, put in place by President Buchanan two days before he left office, the South stood ready to secede. After Lincoln’s inauguration, he began to maneuver the seceding South into firing the first shot by breaking a previously established agreement to not attempt to restock Fort Sumter. He secretly sent troops the Fort which escalated into what turned out to be the bloodiest war in American history. Lincoln’s close friend and confidante Senator Orville H. Browning would go on to write in his diary:

He told me that the very first thing placed in his hands after his inauguration was a letter from Major Anderson announcing the impossibility of defending or relieving Sumter. That he called the cabinet together and consulted General Scott—that Scott concurred with Anderson, and the cabinet, with the exception of PM General Blair were for evacuating the Fort and all the troubles and anxieties of his life had not equalled (sic) those which intervened between this time and the fall of Sumter. He himself conceived the idea, and proposed sending supplies, without an attempt to reinforce giving notice of the fact to Governor Pickens of S.C. The plan succeed. They attacked Sumter—it fell, and thus, did more service than it otherwise could.

Contrary to popular belief, the Civil War was not a fight over slavery but a fight over whether the South was allowed to secede from the union. Lincoln thought war would rally the North behind his special-interest driven agenda. The South sent numerous commissioners to Washington in the hopes of finding a peaceful solution to secession. Lincoln ignored all of them. As he stated in a letter addressed to Horace Greeley of the New York Tribune:

My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union.

So why is this version of the Civil War not taught in public schools?

It’s a simple answer when you consider the driving force of statism.

When Randolph Bourne opined “war is the health of the state,” he was referring to how war is used as a means to enlarge the authority of government over everyday life. In times of war, the citizenry is told to sacrifice their material well being and freedom for the sake of winning the war and bringing the troops home. Taxes are raised, central banks inflate, governments borrow massive amounts of money, and economic resources are confiscated to be used in the war effort. War quickens the state’s march toward totalitarianism as it rallies the public into unquestioned obedience. Love of country replaces love of self and family. Mothers and fathers give up their sons (and now daughters) to fight in the state’s bloody crusade. The heads of government who initiated the conflict don’t let their offspring go and fight. Their pampered lifestyles usually don’t see the sacrifice taxpayers must endure.

Romanticized retellings of war assist in convincing the masses that the campaigns of murder carried out by political leaders were for the good of the nation. It enshrines the state as a life-saving guardian to those fortunate enough to not meet a gruesome death on the battlefield. In the case of the Civil War, Lincoln didn’t just save the union; he has forever made secession a nonviable solution to an overreaching Washington. Lincoln’s war of northern aggression turned these united States of America into the United States of America. It cost the equivalent of 6 million lives today for honest Abe to destroy the volunteerism which defined the union of the states in the decades that preceded the war.

Just as the Civil War was triggered by deceit, many of the wars or military conflicts of the past century have been fought based on the lies of a political class all too enamored with their own power and place in history.

Starting with World War I and Woodrow Wilson’s quest to “make the world safe for democracy,” the popularly spun tail is that America’s entering the conflict was in reaction to Germany sinking the supposedly innocent passenger vessel the Lusitania. After German subs sunk the ship, thereby killing women and children, popular support reversed and was now in favor of war. What wasn’t revealed immediately is that the Lusitania was really outfitted to carry armaments for the British. This was a strategy developed by then First Lord of the Admiralty Winston Churchill to bait a German attack and bring America into the fight. As classical liberal historian Ralph Raico writes:

The Lusitania was a passenger liner loaded with munitions of war; Churchill had given orders to the captains of merchant ships, including liners, to ram German submarines if they encountered them, and the Germans were aware of this. And, as Churchill stressed in his memoirs of World War I, embroiling neutral countries in hostilities with the enemy was a crucial part of warfare: “There are many kinds of maneuvres in war, some only of which take place on the battlefield. . . . The maneuvre which brings an ally into the field is as serviceable as that which wins a great battle.

Then there is the often neglected role big business, especially JP Morgan & Co, played in the propagandizing of the war. As one of the largest creditors and underwriters to war bonds issued by the governments of Britain and France, it was in the best interest of the House of Morgan to guarantee the Allies won the war. As the American economy drifted toward one of top-down command where government cartelized industry to ensure adequate munitions for war, big business was more than happy to play along as it meant stifling regulations placed on their small-time competitors and the opportunity to keep prices elevated. This perverted form of capitalism would serve as a model to Western nations from the war’s end to the present day. Murray Rothbard believed the first World War was really a victory for the fascist state:

More than any other single period, World War I was the critical watershed for the American business system. It was a “war collectivism,” a totally planned economy run largely by big-business interests through the instrumentality of the central government, which served as the model, the precedent, and the inspiration for state corporate capitalism for the remainder of the twentieth century.

The beginnings of World War II were engulfed by the same collusion of big business and government along with underhanded tactics to further chip away at the American public’s noninterventionist stance. The Morgans still had their financial ties with Britain and France while the Rockefellers wanted war with Japan since the country competed for raw materials in Southeast Asia. Both financial powerhouses lobbied for war early on. After Franklin Roosevelt was reelected on the platform of keeping America a neutral party, he set about provoking a Japanese attack sometime around the summer of 1941. This resulted in an oil embargo, the forceful limiting of exports, and freezing the country’s assets within the U.S. It was the equivalent of an economic fatal wound to resource-poor Japan. Not only that, but in recent years it has been confirmed that Roosevelt had prior knowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack and actually withheld key information from commanders at the naval base. As Vice Admiral and aid to the Secretary of the Navy Frank E. Beatty noted at the time:

Prior to December 7, it was evident even to me… that we were pushing Japan into a corner. I believed that it was the desire of President Roosevelt, and Prime Minister Churchill that we get into the war, as they felt the Allies could not win without us and all our efforts to cause the Germans to declare war on us failed; the conditions we imposed upon Japan—to get out of China, for example—were so severe that we knew that nation could not accept them. We were forcing her so severely that we could have known that she would react toward the United States. All her preparations in a military way—and we knew their over-all import—pointed that way.

Following World War II, every conflict the U.S. has engaged in has been either to the benefit of wealthy special interests or in reaction to its own misguided policies. The Cold War was a four decade long gift to the military industrial complex against a supposed world power that collapsed due to its state-run economy. The various bombings and occupations of Middle Easter countries which followed have only served as excuses to not end the flow of money into the pockets of politically connected military contractors. And the Iraq War, as everyone now knows, was based on the lie of Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

One would think with such a rich history of political patronage in the death industry, Americans would be adamantly opposed to war. Yet the usual players in Washington are once again pounding on the war drums in the name of spreading American values. The target this time is Iran and at least one presidential candidate in this fall’s election has vowed to use military force on a nation that hasn’t bowed down and kissed Uncle Sam’s jackboot. The problem is Iran has the hubris of refusing to be bullied around by the U.S. Such an attitude undermines American imperialism in front of the rest of the world. It must be stomped out by any means necessary.

And then there is the big financial push for an Iranian war going on behind the scenes. The pro-Israel lobbying group, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, has been aggressively pushing for war and appealing to top lawmakers and the heads of Washington’s warmongering apparatus. President Obama has already assured the flush lobbying group that “the United States will not hesitate to attack Iran with military force to prevent it from acquiring a nuclear weapon.” Department of Defense Secretary Leon Panetta made the same promise. Just last week, 44 Senators, including many Democrats, sent an AIPAC letter to the President urging him to consider military action if Iran continues with its nuclear program. The letter essentially makes war the only option on the table as Glenn Greenwald of Salon points out:

This implication is clear: a military attack by the U.S. on Iran is at least justified, if not compelled, if a satisfactory agreement is not quickly reached regarding Iran’s nuclear program. At the same time, the letter itself virtually ensures no such agreement is possible because the conditions it imposes as the “absolute minimum” are ones everyone knows Iran will never agree to (closing the Fordow facility and giving up its right to enrich uranium above 5 percent).

Not only is the push for war bipartisan, but much of the media establishment has been devoid of criticism of the constant war rhetoric. Even though Israel has nukes of its own, many of its supporters portray the country as a weakling in dire need of assistance from the bully of the Middle East schoolyard. Worse is the complete disregard of the fact that there is no actual evidence that Iran is concocting a nuclear weapon. According to the CIA’s own National Intelligence Estimate of 2007, Iran put a stop to the development of nuclear weapons in the fall of 2003. Other Western nations such as Germany, France, and Britain, deny the report’s conclusion. Meanwhile Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has gotten impatient of the reluctance by the U.S. thus far to act militarily against Iran. Like a good politician, he wants prestige without the dirty work. That’s what America is for.

Despite already being engaged in drone wars in Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, and still occupying Afghanistan, the U.S. is being duped into yet another war based on shaky evidence and at the behest of deep-pocketed special interests. This is coming even while a secretive cyber war already being waged to damage Iran’s nuclear capability. According to the Pentagon, “computer sabotage coming from another country can constitute an act of war.” Not only that, but the draconian sanctions thus far placed on Iran are doing enormous harm to the citizens who hardly have a say in what their government does. The Belgium-based SWIFT payment system that facilitates most international payments has already denied service to many Iranian banks. With the imposing of an oil embargo from the European Union just around the corner (July 1st) that will all but make it impossible for oil tankers to be insured by Lloyd’s of London, an actual naval blockade is being floated by U.S. lawmakers. Much like the Antebellum South and Japan, Iran too is being pushed into a corner.

What makes the campaign to extend the War on Terror to Iran is that the anti-American sentiment in the higher echelons of its government are only a consequence of previous meddling. After Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadegh nationalized the oil industry in 1953, British Petroleum used the CIA to overthrow the popular leader and put the Shah back in power whose authoritarian rule would be financially supported by the U.S. up to the Islamic Revolution of 1979.

Then and now, wealthy special interests are a driving force behind American imperialism. Lies will be spun till they are seen as facts. When the truth comes out, the irreparable damage will already be done. Like anything the state lays its filthy hands on, war is a racket. The beneficiaries of the ruling class’s gleeful foray into mass murder are few in number. The masses, still brainwashed into feverish nationalism, end up paying the costs with their pilfered income, eroded liberty, and, ultimately, their own lives.

As Major General Smedley D. Butler wrote in his seminal essay War Is A Racket

WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small “inside” group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

The only weapon against such an immoral system of mass murder and cronyism is to know the truth and to not fall ill with the fever of war.

Ode June 22, 2012 at 03:35

keyster

Back when I was in college I lived on campus in one of the dorm buildings. I stepped out of the elevator and walked along the hallway towards my room. There was a young lady in front of me. As I got closer she confronted me with a look of fear and anger on her face and said, “DO YOU LIVE HERE?”
I calmly pointed towards the door to my room and dangled my keys.
Being thought of as a potential rapist is not exactly the best way to meet your next door neighbor within the first couple days of moving in.
This was back in the days when the mainstream media was telling college girls any man could be a rapist so beware. The college rape hysteria grew to ridiculous proportions.

Of course there is nothing unique about our experiences, there is no man who cannot think of at least one example in his life where a woman thought the absolute worst of him.

Darryl X June 22, 2012 at 04:43

@ jaego

“If you really want to go back – Lincoln started the power drive towards an all powerful Federal Goverment.”

Interesting observation. I’ve always been divided about Lincoln’s legacy and government. From one perspective, I agree that he had ideas of a powerful Federal Government by imposing it upon the south when it wanted to secede from the Union even though it had every right to do so. He wanted to impose its ideas of industrialization on an agrarian culture and ideas of race-relations on a culture that didn’t really promote better race-relations than it. It was just a straw man.

On the other hand, he was very much opposed to a central bank which is the extreme example of centralized government and is the biggest corrupting influence of current governments around the world.

Indeed, there has been overwhelming evidence that assassination of him, Garfield and Kennedy was promoted and affected not by lone gunmen but by the central banks because of the opposition by these presidents to them and their addiction to power and control. Records in Canada (and I wish I could provide reference to them now but it’s been a while since I did any research and I don’t have those records conveniently available) show that Booth was paid by the central banks in Europe because they wanted to establish a central bank in the US and Lincoln opposed it. So they had him killed. I do not believe it is a coincidence that Kennedy was assassinated a few weeks after he ordered the federal government to start printing five and ten dollar notes independent of the Federal Reserve. Garfield was also adamantly opposed to a central bank in the US.

meistergedanken June 22, 2012 at 04:52

Fantastic comment, AfOR, I salute you. As a history buff, I knew most of this stuff already [I have gotten into arguments with friends about FDR's complicity in the Pearl Harbor attack], but to see it all pulled together to make such robust support for your central thesis is masterful. This comment should be preserved somehow. Price, this should be “comment of the week”.

Darryl X June 22, 2012 at 06:23

I have had some inspiring interactions with our law enforcement personnel. Among our law enforcement are some very intelligent, responsible and reasonable and compassionate people.

I also have had some extremely bad interactions and among our law enforcement are some very narcissistic and paranoid and senseless people who are addicted to power and control.

Unfortunately, the bad things in life will hurt you more than the good things will help you which encourages risk aversion among our population. Expressions of risk aversion include “informing” and “paranoia” and “discrimination”.

In our current management structures, those who are inclined toward climbing the ladder of success and into the upper ranks of administration are the ones that should not be on that ladder and promoted into administration. Thomas Jefferson discouraged promotion of people who actually want power. The best leaders are the most reluctant.

That is why governments and politics should be local. If one corrupted politician gets into a position of power, there are other systems to which those who are persecuted by him/her may escape. When a government is large and global, those places to which someone may escape persecution become rare.

Presently, our government is large and centralized at a global level, mostly represented by the Central Banks, and there is no place an innocent man can escape persecution by lunatics.

Evidence of this large and centralized government is militarization of our local police and cooperation among the different levels of law enforcement – local police and the FBI and CIA and the military. As an example of this cooperation, consult references to and description of the Falcon Operations in the US (there were three – on in 2005 and two in 2006). These developments should scare the hell out of any free man.

AfOR June 22, 2012 at 06:26

meistergedanken

not my comment, just a quote, and the authors name and source is at the top.

AfOR June 22, 2012 at 06:31

Meistergedanken

the CRUCIAL line is this

THESE UNITED states > THE united states

the beginning of the end

Georice81 June 22, 2012 at 07:50

@Troll King,

I have heard that the small towns (at least in Texas) are the worst. I supposed it is because nothing happens there, they get federal funding and thus have a lot of nice toys, and want to find an excuse to play with them or practice what they have learned.

I think I also read somewhere that small town police departments all over the nation are getting Federal training in anti-terroristic tactics. Good luck if the police stops you in Parker, Texas or Helena, Montana. You will serve as their guinea pig.

Uncle Elmer June 22, 2012 at 07:54

Get rid of all your notes and scribblings before coming back through customs. When you are pulled aside for extra scrutiny these will look like the Rosetta Stone to the friendly customs officer. Phone numbers for massage ladies are not advised. Also don’t snap a photo on your digital camera of all the whores you visited as that doesn’t go over too well (“She’s just a friend, strictly platonic…”)

One time I had a printout from a textbook on “spherical geometry”. You would think it was nucular bomb plans to those goons. They actually photocopied them to transmit to some intelligence analyst ensconced in their “black ops” career cube somewhere.

Also a handy trick is to put some “extra small” condoms in your bag. They became enraged when a pack of Magnum XXX rubbers dropped out of my bag. That and my self-satisfied smirk pushed them to the edge of professionalism.

After I got married, they pulled me aside for yet another shakedown. By then I had learned to only carry dirty clothes and anti-diarrhea medicine, which tends to warn them off. My wife however waltzed through with 50 kilos of dried fish disguised as heroin bundles.

Uncle Elmer June 22, 2012 at 08:07

In answer to your question, “What happened?” :

Security Careers, which is the only growth industry remaining.

We have become a nation of security guards.

Clarence June 22, 2012 at 08:11

What happened?

Greed for money and lust for power and taking advantage of certain events.
It’s as simple as that.

Poester99 June 22, 2012 at 08:17

Which is men need to take the hint (and threat of violence) that you do NOT approach or help children in any way, that are not your own. It’s been a long hard fight for feminism to get this to be the reality, but soon it will be another of their great “victories” over men.
Anyways, that’s why we have the police state. To take up all the slack.

Annonymous June 22, 2012 at 08:55

“””Uncle Elmer June 22, 2012 at 08:07
In answer to your question, “What happened?” : Security Careers, which is the only growth industry remaining. We have become a nation of security guards.”””

… Each security guard, because he is only doing his job and following orders, pointing lethal arms in out stretched hands against the next guard, and then the next guard, and then the next guard in turn. Until all forming a neat circular shape of armed security guards.

Skeptic June 22, 2012 at 09:25

These days I assume the Police are worse than the criminals. I was pulled over and when there was nothing to write me up for, he wrote me up for not having my “registration sticker” up to date. Pulled out my cell phone and snapped his car pulling away with the back of my car in the picture – blew it up so the sticker was clearly visible and went to court. With proof the cop was lying, and I wanted a crooked cop out of the police force.

The cop admitted he lied to the judge since I have proof. The judge struck his perjury from the record, and let the fine stand and lectured me. Since then, whenever I get called for jury duty I put my “cop filter” into effect – basically I assume all evidence that could fit in a cops pocket was planted, if there was a gun or knife – it was planted. If drugs – planted. Unless there is a witness who isn’t a cop I have reasonable doubt – I tend to figure the defendant is lying, and so is the police. But the police know they can get away with lying so I figure they are lying more. When you apply that filter – I think you are much closer to the truth.

On the outside the defense hates the guy in a suit and tie, and more than once I’ve been the one person on the jury who makes it “hung” since I have my life experience to pull upon. Thirty years ago, things were different – today, you have to assume the police are worst than organized crime since they KNOW they can get away with murder – literally.

Pirran June 22, 2012 at 09:39

This was the true victory of Al-Qaeda. It allowed the “command and control” little Hitlers that exist within every democracy to gain the upper hand and impose their power without responsibility on everyone else. The Anglo-sphere has become a bureaucratic pedant’s heaven from eco-fascism to PC language on twitter.

There isn’t a democracy in the West (and particularly in the Anglo-sphere) that isn’t a far less pleasant place to live now than 30 or 40 years ago.

keyster June 22, 2012 at 09:42

Always be vigilant of sexual predators around your children…

…regardless of gender.

Single mom uses job and young daughters to lure boys, then sexually assaults them. Perhaps she and Jerry Sandusky can share a cell. Female pedophile trend continues. Beware of women who seem to have an unusual interest in boys. Don’t allow them to be alone together at any time…she could be “one of them”.

Rebel June 22, 2012 at 10:37

I was wondering… when the N.W.O. will be established and firmly in place, will it ever be possible for humans to ever become free again?

Can a revolution like the ones that took place in 1789 or 1776 happen again when everybody will be tagged and attached to a computer?

Will there ever be another Spartacus? (mind you, that one got crucified..)

Personally,I doubt it very much. It seems to me that mankind’s future is being made right now and it does not look pretty.

Are there any comments on this?

AfOR June 22, 2012 at 10:48

@ Rebel

a database is only useful as long as it can be accessed…..

Anonymous age 70 June 22, 2012 at 11:44

My son is living in the US, in a mountain range. He runs seven miles a day. For kicks, he decided at the bridges, to jump up and walk the railing, to improve his balance. If you fall off, which he does not plan to do, it’s about 150 feet down.

I have done the same thing, but for me, it’s only a five foot drop.

A few days ago, a cop came up and talked to him. Someone called in that he seemed to be wanting to kill himself. I guarantee you, if you see an athlete, walking a railing, it does not at all look like a man thinking of jumping. Except to stupid dearies, of course.

This is all part of the loss of freedom in the USA.

JFinn June 22, 2012 at 12:09

Feminazis vs. MRAs fight.

The video is a disturbing Obama(+other celebs) PSA once again telling all guys to end violence against women and once again staying silent about the lack of attention and funding for male victims of DV and for the vast majority of victims of violence, men.

Please comment and upvote.

Poester99 June 22, 2012 at 12:34

I just watched 1984 again on Netflix (I read the book first when I was in school). A reminder to NEVER let power get overly centralized. Because with the aid of technology, the future of mankind might indeed become best described as “a boot on a human face”, forevermore.

Eric June 22, 2012 at 12:54

Anon70:
Here in the fascist police state of Seattle, the City Council recently reaped the efforts of nearly three years of their hard work: next month a ban on plastic shopping bags goes into effect. There’ll be a 5-cent tax imposed on paper bags, if you don’t carry your own bags to the store.

All done for purely environmental reasons, of course. The box-stores and supermarket chains who lobbied for the ban were only thinking of our ‘children’s future’ &c. LOL. Although the fact that it rains here 200+ days a year, one would think that waterproof plastic would be more practical…

Just an example of the kind of stupidity you escaped by going to Mexico. LOL—at this rate I might go back myself!

Poester99 June 22, 2012 at 12:58

Feminazis vs. MRAs fight.

If we score too many points they will delete the threads. My comments are highly inflammatory (to make some men think), but are also still reasonable.
I like giving Biden (white-knight) bad press, if I can. He’s such a snake.

orecret June 22, 2012 at 13:03

Pirran –

Maybe you should just stop at:

“There isn’t a democracy in the West.” [period]

Poester99 June 22, 2012 at 13:04

This is all part of the loss of freedom in the USA.

To all Americans (and Canadians)!
*stop* calling the police all the time,
having the police involving in most personal matters equals:
P O L I C E S T A T E

“Oh no, we’re in the land of the free… oh hold on, the neighbor’s kid stepped on my lawn, need to call the police.”

orecret June 22, 2012 at 13:18

Rebel and The Rest Here at The Spearhead Concerned with Big Brother,

Power pretty much resides in the center as we all know.

Move as far to the periphery as possible, own your land, pay your taxes so as not to arouse suspicion… Live directly from the land forming reliances locally only with likeminded tested and trusted people.

Fortify your mountaintops for Caesar is no longer a protector of the people. He hath become a parasitical leviathan that sooner or later will consume itself.

Just do your best to stay clear of the maw of the beast.

I can hear the battle cries now.

Georice81 June 22, 2012 at 13:37

I once flew from Calgary to Edmonton on a Canadian carrier. The girl behind the counter inquired about my citizenship and when she saw that it was USA she had to pull out some form and fill it. I asked her what was that and she said that it was my government (USA) requesting information on all its citizens who were travelling abroad.

I feel like that is a breech of my privacy and confidentiality and a violation of another country’s sovereignty. I suppose that the US government told West Jet to do it or else they wouldn’t be allowed to fly to the USA.

Eric June 22, 2012 at 13:39

Uncle Elmer:
When you think about what the TSA goons do on a daily basis: searching through people’s clothes; gawking at nude photos; sticking wands between people’s legs; and forcing them to get sniffed over by dogs—you can imagine what sort of degenerates are actually going to want a job like that.

To the people who wonder about who would support a police state; the TSA is a specimen of exactly the types who become its enforcers.

Eric June 22, 2012 at 13:44

Orecret:
I agree; the America as we’ve known it in the past is pretty much toast. It’s only a matter now of trying to influence the future and salvage what we can.

keyster June 22, 2012 at 13:46

This began with the Feminist Campaign to marginalize the male in society. Since individual men can no longer be relied upon to be galant, forthright protecters and providers, but rather limited oafish dolts – if not rapists and pedophiles, the world has gotten to be a more frightening place for women and children.

This is why the public safety sector had become so bloated. State municipalities have laid off a million police officers and firemen. Are we any less safe? (–despite Democrat pleas for more stimulus money to “put public employees back to work” to ostensibly end the recession?) Are more people victims of crime? Are there more murders and rapes in Flint?

Individual men took care of trouble-makers just fine in past.
Now people call 911 if they get their order wrong at the take-out window.

Eric June 22, 2012 at 13:51

Keyster:
This issue came up recently in Seattle after a mass-shooting a couple of weeks ago. The city has a complete ‘hands-off’ policy with bums and nutcases roaming the streets; but like you said, the cops will fly to the scene of something as stupid as getting an order wrong at Starbucks.

Feminism has its hand in that too. The feminists reflexively want to protect thugs and dysfunctional bums; but treat any other normal man as a potential threat.

keyster June 22, 2012 at 14:26

Please file under “You Can’t Make this Shit up!”:

Obama creates his own Bridal Registry.
Tell your guests to donate to the Obama Campaign fund in lieu of a gift.
His campaign is currently running on a deficit.
Surprised?

Rebel June 22, 2012 at 15:11

Looks like feminism and loss of freedom go hand in hand.

I don’t know why but this reminds me of Louis Armstrong’s song: “What a wonderful world this will be”

I just listened to it on Youtube. Boy! this world has changed!
And we owe it basically to women. I am so grateful..

Eric June 22, 2012 at 17:10

Keyster:
Somehow, I think that registry gives a whole new aspect to white-knighting! LOL

WhatsNew June 23, 2012 at 02:20

That’s because the flavor of the age is set by the global fears of unthinking americans, and these get targeted at specific categories. Once it was communist moles, now it is terrorizing males.

The transition has happened largely because older women are an ever more important spending and voting block, and are just scared of being terrorized by some nasty man; all they want is to feel safe in their suburban home that always goes up in price.

The mood is one of fear, of “better safe (at any cost to someone else) than sorry”, of lynching nasty-looking males on suspicion.

This has had powerful political consequences and the (conservative) Financial Times some years ago commented:

«But is clear leaders of both parties lack the confidence to challenge the mood of xenophobia that exists outside Washington. Instead they are fuelling it. In some respects the Democrats are now as guilty of stoking fears on national security as the Republicans. Their logic is impeccable. A majority of Americans believe there will be another large terrorist attack on American soil.
Such is the depth of anxiety that one-fifth or more of Americans believe they will personally be victims of a future terrorist attack. This number has not budged in the last four and a half years.
«Mr Bush has consistently received a much higher public trust rating on the war on terror than the Democrats.
Without this — and without the constant manipulation of yellow and orange terror alert warnings at key moments in the political narrative — Mr Bush would almost certainly have lost the presidential race to John Kerry in 2004.»
«In other words, the Democrats have found an effective way of neutralising their most persistent electoral liability: they are out-Bushing Mr Bush.
It is easy to see why key Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, have adopted this strategy. It is easy also to see why their Republican counterparts are following suit. As Peter King, the Republican representative for New York, said last week: “We are not going to allow the Democrats get to the right of us on this issue.” This left Mr Bush holding the candle for the left, as it were.

freebird June 23, 2012 at 03:48

“I remember reading a study done a few years ago by some German sociologists. They showed a picture of a man in a playground and asked the respondents whom they thought the man was. In Germany, France, and Italy, the overwhelming response was that he was probably a father or brother of one of the children. American and British respondents overwhelmingly answered that he was probably a pedophile.

That’s an example of how deeply the media in the Anglosphere has twisted the perceptions of men.”

Solid Gold,Serious rep points awarded.
The really sad part is that most men are buying into this self defeating lie.

They think it can’t happen to them,until it’s too late,then are rightfully afraid to speak out.

Hence no visible counter-punch nor resistance.
Just an ever growing wave of men going their own way hoping not to be accosted on some contrivance.
You can be sure the PTB are going to find new and innovate ways to ensnare those wise to the game.
Like having to flash ID at checkpoints and grocery stores.
Eventually it will wind up like the Russian model where men hire women to do their shopping for them,as they get preferential treatment and no hassles.

There could be good money in such a service,where a man would not have to go into town and expose himself to police action.
Just hiding in the boondocks.
Expect more mysterious deeds as a result.

Darryl X June 23, 2012 at 07:00

@ keyster -

“…the world has gotten to be a more frightening place for women and children.”

The world is not a more frightening place for women nor do they believe it. Feminists just manipulate others with the public spectacle of their chronic victimhood (and use their children in many instances to do it). Evil men manipulating silly women and silly women allowing themselves to be manipulated by evil men. Authors of the Bible had this dynamic and its consequences nailed more than two-thousand years ago (sorry about the religious reference but its relevant from a historical perspective). This dynamic is an important element of primitive social organizing. It’s something that lazy, solipsistic, parasitic, stupid, shallow and dishonest people do. Mostly women but some men. All these behaviors are choices. It’s not a mental illness. It’s evil. And no one is really afraid. It’s a ruse. It’s institutionalized and systemic manipulation and enslavement of men.

Darryl X June 23, 2012 at 08:13

@ orecret -

“Clearly, The Spearhead is about more than issues between the sexes. It is about general issues of society that are important to all men.”

Yeah. It’s not issues between the sexes but those issues are an important tool. A small population of men are manipulating women and women are allowing themselves to be manipulated by that small population of men, using feminism as a tool to transfer wealth and resources away from honest, hard-working, innocent and responsible men and enslave them. It’s an expression of malignant narcissism and psychopathy. It’s anathema to civilization and we are devolving (or have already devolved) into primitive social organizing. Fundamenal underpinnings of our system of law like mens rea and habeus corpus have been abandoned and men are no longer innocent until proven guilty but guilty until proven innocent and there is no mechanism (for the most part) by which a man may be proven innocent. So he’s guilty. Period. You’d think that thousands of years of civilization and all its challenges would have taught us something. Nope.

Rebel June 23, 2012 at 09:09

If you want an example that shows how our freedon, as men, is being curtailed, check on Henrymakow.com and read the following article:
“Because I am a Girl” — When Discrimination is OK

The plan is to favor girls and to hold boys back, so as to destroy the family even further. This phenomenon is now worldwide.