Happy Father’s Day!

Post image for Happy Father’s Day!

by W.F. Price on June 17, 2012

I’m enjoying my time with the kids today. Last weekend before summer, when they’re coming down to spend a good stretch with dad. I’m feeling a bit like a kid myself thinking about all the fun we’ll have.

Update: Went for a ride around the park, and the boy caught a snake! Daughter rode a bike by herself without training wheels for the first time. Quite a day.

walking in hell June 17, 2012 at 09:57

Congratulations Mr. Price, you are one of the lucky ones. For those of us who cannot see our children, father’s day is terrible reminder of the hell we live in through no fault of our own.

I spent my day raising awareness and posting this around the internet:

This father’s day, let’s take time to remember all the children and fathers who were forcibly separated from one another by vindictive women and the corrupt family courts.

Let’s remember all the fatherlessness, depression, loneliness, suicide, and loss of potential these vindictive women and corrupt courts caused under the lie of the “best interests of the children.”

Let’s remember how fathers were unfairly blamed for abandoning their children, and deceitfully labeled deadbeat dads, when in reality many were removed from their children and sometimes imprisoned.

If you are a young American man, take this father’s day to remember how fathers are an abused class of people, and make a vow to never to become a father in America.

Instead, think about leaving America and becoming a father somewhere, where you are allowed to do so.

JD June 17, 2012 at 09:59

Have a good day W. F.

Today is ten years since the last Father’s Day I spent with my boy. This time next year he will finally be of an age where he can make his own choices. Time and again over the last decade people have said to me: don’t worry, he’ll figure it out when he’s old enough. Well, that’s all there is left now, and they never seem to realize how offensive this is. Why aren’t they outraged? Their sympathy is both misguided and useless. Why do they not react with disgust when one of the local apartment stores advertizes gifts “for the mothers that are also fathers” on Father’s Day? Why do they contribute to the litany of complaint about men on the one day of the year when it ought to be considered tasteless? Why is it just one more bad joke and not a small step towards putting things right?

JeremiahMRA June 17, 2012 at 10:08

JeremiahMRA June 17, 2012 at 10:13

The first thing I thought to say to this post was “congrats” but how sick is it that you should have to congratulate a father for seeing his kids on father’s day, like it’s some special thing he’s been granted and not the default state? Every interaction with a child is tainted. If a woman was being problematic and tried to keep my children from me, I’d do one of two things: refuse to see the kids and refuse all support, or end the problem once and for all.

JeremiahMRA June 17, 2012 at 10:15

“Let’s pray that the evildoers: that is the corrupt judges, lawyers, and vindictive women, receive a just punishment for all the children’s and father’s lives they have destroyed.”

God doesn’t exist. That’s another thing the fellas who sat down and wrote the Bible did wrong. They told people to pray for miracles when they should have been teaching them to take matters into their own hands. If you want justice, you’ll only see it by your own hand.

walking in hell June 17, 2012 at 10:37

“Today is ten years since the last Father’s Day I spent with my boy. This time next year he will finally be of an age where he can make his own choices.”

That sucks. Let’s hope he is not so brainwashed that he stays with the mother.

I have not seen or spoken to my son in almost seven. He is ten years old now. Today I wrote him a message and put it into his mother’s facebook page. I doubt she will give it to him; and if she does, he probably does not remember me.

People tell me the same thing: “oh, when he is older you guys can be friends.” Even if it does happen that he wants to live with me, what does that do for all the fathering time that has been lost? Nothing.

When one thinks about it, the “best interests of the child” is to always have a father in a child’s life; yet, this is the opposite of the way the courts work. In time I hope people realize that “the best interests of the child” is one of the biggest of the “big lies” ever foisted on the public in order to make money off of severing children from their fathers.

I hope in the coming decades people realize the magnitude of the crimes these women and family courts perpetrated on fathers and children. I hope shared parenting will be a presumption, and not an exception. But with the arrogance of the family courts, judges, and lawyers and their audacity to ignore the will of the people, that day won’t come until the courthouses are shut down.

Uncle Elmer June 17, 2012 at 10:43

From “CBS” this Father’s Day. Hilarious, start to finish. It’s like they’re lampooning themselves. Perhaps it’s intended as comic relief over Rodney King.

As gender roles change, are men out of step?

Uncle Elmer June 17, 2012 at 10:46

The video I mean. It’s a must see.

keyster June 17, 2012 at 11:09

This (mostly Conservative) cannard that men need to “step up” and “be there” for their children, COMPLETELY misses the point that in divorce, the mother is typically awarded custody and the father becomes a part-time, if not distant contributor to his children’s upbringing.

If fathers are deemed THAT important (again, to mostly Conservatives) toward raising healthy and happy children, they would vigorously fight Family Law reform. But’s it’s been so infiltrated with either feminists or white-knight judges, that the only recourse a prospective husband and father is left with is to avoid marriage and children altogether.

continent June 17, 2012 at 12:24

Quote from walking in hell
“Let’s remember all the fatherlessness, depression, loneliness, suicide, and loss of potential these vindictive women and corrupt courts caused under the lie of the “best interests of the children”
Another quote
“JD June 17, 2012 at 09:59

Have a good day W. F.

Today is ten years since the last Father’s Day I spent with my boy. This time next year he will finally be of an age where he can make his own choices. Time and again over the last decade people have said to me: don’t worry, he’ll figure it out when he’s old enough. Well, that’s all there is left now”

Both quotes are good and profound.

But thank you W.F.Price for giving us a voice and incredible amount of information. Enjoy your father’s day with your kids.

JeremiahMRA June 17, 2012 at 12:58

The end result of women’s suffrage: http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/taylor-momsen-out-sluts-miley-cyrus

Opus June 17, 2012 at 13:00

I am an Orphan, without issue, so little do I care, but:

I am aware how difficult women make it for their former husbands to see their children (the law always pretends that it is the right of the child, as if the child has adult sensibilities, when in reality a child gets over things in minutes), but even without female machinations, I observed just how psychologically difficult it is for a man to be there for the weekend or the day every other week; once the leader of the family but now reduced to the level of unwelcome guest.

JeremiahMRA June 17, 2012 at 13:00

Most “conservatives” aren’t very conservative.

JeremiahMRA June 17, 2012 at 13:07

By the way fellas, you might enjoy the Deadwood TV series if you like traditional masculine values. Al Swearengen is a great character. Of course, your typical modern day feminists and manginas refer to him as “evil”. It’s nice to see a depiction of a society where men took the law into their own hands, and rugged individualism reigned. When another man wronged you, you might just shoot him in the head and the world would be a better place. The result was far more just than what we have today.

Eric June 17, 2012 at 13:07

Price:
I have mixed feelings about Father’s Day. My bio-dad was a bad-boy type and I went to boarding school young, so I never really had a dad. But I did have the advantage of growing up in a time and place that feminism hadn’t fully taken over so I had some older men who were like substitute fathers around me.

What’s really sad is not only that there are so few fathers these days; but there is also no place for fatherless guys to go anymore where they can learn to be men. I read stories about how many fatherless men, for example, joined the military and learned how to be men there. Quite a few of them were career military guys and war heroes. But now, the miltary is being feminised too.

WalkinginHell is right. Men are going to have to change their own circumstances by becoming fathers outside the system.

TiredGuy June 17, 2012 at 13:08

“As gender roles change, are men out of step?”

Rmaxd June 17, 2012 at 13:23

Stats by Aoirthoir An Broc Masculinist

Fathers being told to pay child support at 90%, 100%,
150% of their income, something impossible to do.

98% of war dead are men.

97% of workplace deaths are men.

90% of homeless are men.

75% of unemployed are men.

45% of the vote is all men are allowed.

Women have the right to vote.
Men must register for conscription to vote.
We have no right to vote, we have a privilege to…

100% of conscriptions are Men.

60% to 80% of rapists were raped by their mothers.

90% of molestation in schools and daycare committed by women
Who are then placed back caring for children by the police

70% of non reciprocal intra-partner violence committed by women.

Eric June 17, 2012 at 13:54

Fathers’ Day Story, of sorts.

Our summer-camp was run by the Church, and the priests were total Father Duffy-types. The one who ran the place was a retired priest, an Italian, who had been a chaplain with the Africa Corps in WW2. Me and a couple of other guys were noticing that bread and jam seemed to be in unusually short supply; and our suspicions were on two fat guys in another bunkhouse.

Anyway, the old priest overheard us making plans to correct the situation one morning, and took us aside to tell us about a similiar problem that occurred in the Italian Army, and how he caught the miscreants. We thought it would work again; so he led the three of us on a hike, where we learned to identify wild horseradish and that the small bulbs were the most potent. We gathered a few specimens and headed off for the Mess Hall. Then he taught us how to grate horseradish without it causing us to sneeze; and how to disguise it to look like orange marmalade. LOL Then that night, the trap was set.

Sure enough, about 11 PM, two fat slobs came barrelling out of the next bunkhouse and breaking the Olympic world-class speed record for the water pump. The old priest stepped out of the bushes and I’ll never forget the look on his face standing over those guys with his arms folded across his chest watching the other two fighting over the hose.

‘So!’ the priest said to them. ‘Do you two wish to make Confession before your tongues swell?’

Back in the bushes, we literally had to stuff handkerchiefs in our mouths to keep from busting out laughing. The poor boobs outside were puking now, admitting to everything between gasping for breaths.

The priest took them back to his office, and ordered them both put on a diet, and forced to clean the latrines for a week.

The moral of the story (beside obvious amusement purposes) is that without a strong father-figure, boys can’t be civilized into men.

Matt June 17, 2012 at 14:35

What a great story!

Darryl X June 17, 2012 at 14:41

A few thoughts on Father’s Day:

I have not seen my children in more than five years. It’s how I measure time, by how long it’s been since I’ve seen them. Not how old I am or how long it’s been since I finished my postgraduate studies. Not when I was married (or divorced).

The decision not to see my children was ultimately mine (although like lots of fathers, I had help from mom and the courts). Every time I came near my children, mom would abuse them and create all kinds of drama and the children soon learned to associate her abuse of them with me and then they developed an aversion to me (go figure). Whether they understood or not that I was not responsible for the consequences they suffered when they were near me is irrelevant. The consequences happened and that’s how paternal alienation works.

There is no political, legal, social, practical or financial solution to our dilemma. In the US, the right to parent is guaranteed under the Constitution. But that document is dismissed out of hand routinely. There are plenty of laws which are supposed to prevent abuses by family courts and misbehavior and criminal behavior by mothers but they are ignored routinely. So, changes in laws will not help our situation because laws already exist to do that and they don’t work.

I do hope that my children will want to get to know me some day. All those years of missed parenting by me is a considerable disadvantage to them. And being parented by a pair of adulterers isn’t an advantage. I don’t think a pair of adulterers can parent better than I can. However, I have run some of the numbers and unfortunately, children who have been alienated from their fathers seldom become reacquainted with them. It’s just how it is. Once that tie has been broken, it’s hard to put back together. Especially in a country that demonizes fatherhood so much.

As fathers, we have considerable responsibility to our children and most fathers take that responsibility seriously. But we also have responsibilities to ourselves and we can’t help others unless we can help ourselves first. The courts have weaponized our children and used them to stop us from helping ourselves and others. The consequences of weaponizing children are spectacular. The effects cascade onto every aspect of the lives of the people around us in ways most people do not understand and can’t begin to comprehend. The government and mothers and step-dads are very poor substitutes for real fathers.

For all the fathers out there who do not have access to their children (and for those that do), I hope you have a happy Father’s Day and know that even in your absence, your children and everyone else’s owe a great debt to you that can never be paid and that’s how the world works – we always have to keep doing the right thing even when we know the benefits of it will never come back around to us. It will always come around to someone. Maybe even our own children.

Darryl X June 17, 2012 at 14:42

@ Eric -

Yeah. That was a great story.

Darryl X June 17, 2012 at 14:51

@ Opus -

“Once again: It is the state that has created the problem, for which it then seeks to blame men.”

Couldn’t have written it better myself.

J June 17, 2012 at 15:01

@ Uncle Elmer,

thanks, you gave me an idea for my next post. I attributed it to you.

Nice catch! As usual.

TFH June 17, 2012 at 15:25

Persistence is learned from fathers :

Rmaxd June 17, 2012 at 15:29

@Daryl X

“But we also have responsibilities to ourselves and we can’t help others unless we can help ourselves first. The courts have weaponized our children and used them to stop us from helping ourselves …”

Brilliantly said Daryl X

Ted June 17, 2012 at 15:39

Uncle Elmer June 17, 2012 at 10:43

“From “CBS” this Father’s Day. Hilarious, start to finish. ”

Yep. Good definition video too. Whoever invents a cosmetic that covers up neck wrinkles will make a fortune.

Uncle Elmer June 17, 2012 at 16:24

“Whoever invents a cosmetic that covers up neck wrinkles will make a fortune.”

I would buy a jar.

crella June 17, 2012 at 17:07

‘Yet another trait that the bastard generation will not have on account of government-funded single motherhood…’

True…the ‘at least you tried’ crowd….

Darryl X June 17, 2012 at 17:09

@ Rmaxd -

“Stats by Aoirthoir An Broc Masculinist”

The stats you posted reminded me of the reason that women outnumber men when it comes to voting in the US. So many men are dead, in prison, homeless or in poverty and/or exiled. And the number of women in college outnumbers men by a wide margin. That’s another great reason why there is no legal, political, social, practical or financial solution to our dilemma. Our government is systematically exterminating men.

JeremiahMRA June 17, 2012 at 18:27

“As an army cadet, the rule was, if you’re surrounded by a bunch of people marching to another tune, then maybe they are not out of step…”

An argument for conformity? No surprise in the army. But in reality usually the opposite is the case today, in our “out of step” society. In a traditional, masculine society, conformity to a certain degree was a good thing, as the results were beneficial to society and to the individual man. Not so today.

Turbo the Drycleaner June 17, 2012 at 18:46

As a general rule i do the exact opposite of whatever most people think you should do.

TiredGuy June 17, 2012 at 19:27

I see your point, however that is why I mentioned the cadet part. Cadets, scouts, and other community organisations do a lot of good work. So if you find yourself out of step with those traditional groups, then perhaps the need to step up to the plate.

I cannot speak for these organisations now, since it has been a long time for me, but they offered challenges that push boys physically and give mental stimulation. Also the strong male role models were definitely something I came to appreciate later on in life. Now I’m not one of those ‘real men kill stuff with their bare hands’ guys, but I do believe that removing the distractions of modern life can help drive home some of the lessons we should be teaching our children.

Jim June 17, 2012 at 20:37

What do you think would happen if two male school teachers forced an 8 year old girl to strip totally naked in front of them and then forced her to take a shower in front of them while violently scrubbing her body and insulting her???

My guess is that both Men would be in prison for at least 20 years and on a sex offender registry for life IF they ever got out of prison.

Well when women do it to an 8 year old boy no charges are even filed.

J June 17, 2012 at 20:41

@tired guy

When I was young, I did one of the cadet programs. It was a great expereince. I think Scouts, Cadets, maybe 4-H did a wonderful thng back then. However, with gays trying to be scout leaders, I doubt many will do cadets if they allow gay cadet officers. I do not think I will let my sons do scouts, I do not want them to get harmed because the staff of scouts won’t tolerate any one to question thier new “scout leader.” It is nefarious stuff, and dumbfounds me how people cannot get their head around why not allowing men who are attracted to males “lead” their young boys unsupervised. I would not let a man, gay or straight lead my daughter in girl scouts. Why the disparity?

Also, back on point, I agree wholeheartedly; these groups were a wonderful experience, and got the boys some much needed maturity. However, that does not get the state “funds” from the fed. Only things that make boys “wards of the state” does that. So community groups that are not the boys and girls club of America are just out of luck. I think we should all take a hard look as to why the liberal groups want “unfettered” access to our youth. It is as if their stranglehold on education was not enough for them to further stupify our kids as it is.

Eric June 17, 2012 at 20:59

Matt/Darryl X;
LOL—thanks for the feedback. That was kind of a snapshot of life in a pre-feminist world!

The feminists always spout that ‘women are the civilizing force upon men’ (the Socons); or that ‘women move the world’ (the Radfems). But it’s always been male-led organizations like the Church, the Military, and later, the Scouts who’ve seen the need to guide fatherless boys into manhood and done something. I can’t think of a female-led organization that’s ever done anything about it. In fact, the feminists, now that they’ve tried to destroy fatherhood, are attacking/infiltrating male societies who act as surrogate fathers.

Eric June 17, 2012 at 21:07

Jim;
Though possibly there was more to the story. My guess is that the kid smelled so much like the female teachers’ feral, bum-boyfriends that they couldn’t concentrate on their work! LOL

walking in hell June 17, 2012 at 23:23

@Opus

“when in reality a child gets over things in minutes”

I assume what you mean by “things” is the loss of the child’s father.

Children don’t get over the loss of their father in minutes; the loss is lifelong and so are the effects. The statistics show this in detail. For example, lower academic performance, higher propensity to depression, higher propensity to incarceration. We are all familiar about the adult child who goes on a search for a lost father. The longing to know “why” is lifelong.

Make no mistake: those individuals (vindictive women, judges, lawyers, caseworkers) who are involved in severing children from their fathers are destroying children’s and father’s lives; they are criminals; and they are a special kind of criminal because they are committing these crimes on a massive scale, and these crimes are being committed against children.

The crime is also being committed against a special kind of adult: fathers. Fathers are a group which should be cherished, and instead crimes are being committed against them.

Time will tell if the general public will realize just how sick of an institution the the bastard factories (family courts) are.

Thus far the evil doers (vindictive women, judges, lawyers, caseworkers) have gotten away with their crimes for two reasons: 1) because the effects of their crime (adult children) took so long to realize and study; and 2) by deflecting blame away from themselves and vilifying fathers as abandoning their children, when in fact it was fathers who were removed from their children.

Anonymous June 17, 2012 at 23:53

Small crowd marks man’s fatal protest of court system

Thankfully, people still remember Thomas Ball.

TiredGuy June 18, 2012 at 00:03

Thank you Jeremiah and J, its good to get another view on things. If the feminists have ruined another good institution, I would still recommend getting your boys to experience the great outdoors with a camping trip. The best part of it is the number of feminists that will want to go camping is close to nil.

Not enough white knights around to lug their bags or fight off those dastardly mosquitos you see…

Opus June 18, 2012 at 01:54

As yesterday, was Fathers’ day, I was expecting to have to come up with some sharp and witty retorts on Twitter to our ‘Beloved Leader’ Mr Cameron, for last year he used the occasion to rubbish Fathers. To my surprise, there was not a single Tweet. It may be that his staff were on holiday or had lost interest, but I like to think that, as a result of the mauling that I gave him last year he was persuaded, as a Politician, that anti-male rhetoric would be counter-productive. A move in the right direction?

walking in hell June 18, 2012 at 02:09

@Opus

“when in reality a child gets over things in minutes”

I assume what you mean by “things” is the loss of the child’s father.

JeremiahMRA June 18, 2012 at 03:08

“A move in the right direction?”

No, because he’ll vote the same way.

AfOR June 18, 2012 at 04:16

BTW, those of you who think hypergamy and game is new…

listen to some Zappa

I’ll be harder than your husband, harder than your husband tonight

etc

walking in hell June 18, 2012 at 05:14

@opus

You might be interested in these links.

Notice that the BBC when speaking about the “new” rules for visitation, actually put this quote from Fathers 4 Justice in the article: “These shallow, vacuous proposals are the cruelest type of political deceit, as they are deliberately designed to kick this issue into the long grass for another generation.” Notice the comments by the readers are supportive of shared parenting.

More anger by readers towards the anti-father position of the writer.

Obama’s new father’s day propaganda piece is an illustration of Obama as the perfect father rather than his usual shame and blame message to fathers.

Notice the second highest comment on Obama’s father’s day shaming message here.

My point is this: these examples, along with the example of the Minnesota shared parenting initiative having overwhelming support, shows public opinion has changed.

Even though public opinion has changed nothing else in the family courts have changed. And I still have not spoken with my son in almost seven years. So all there is now is awareness and nothing else.

dhanu June 18, 2012 at 05:25

I just thought of this. Aren’t PUA’s possibly making the life of their chosen girl’s husband or live-in partner a hell, in case a divorce happens between them because of the PUA?

American June 18, 2012 at 05:51

aaaah, fishing, one of the last refuges of the American male.

American June 18, 2012 at 05:56

jeremiah, the US Army has now become like the the rest of Americas fat Pork Bloated bureaucracies. White Gender-Raunch now dominate the US military, and they didn’t get on top by being leaders, they got their by “Inflaming” their opposition.
For Example, If we took away the faulty and inflammatory rhetoric that Gender-Raunch are using to “Inflame” their way to Empowerment; then Gender-Raunch would be like a boat with no motor.

American June 18, 2012 at 06:30

Anti-hetero male rhetoric ( the most effective and inflammatory being “all hetero-males are rapists” ) is the engine that propels the Uber Empowerment of non hetero’s.
Gender, Gender-Raunch already believe the most effective “Gender” studies teachers are tranny’s, because tranny’s are both sexes. Will it stop at University teachers???, or will it continue on as “The Best Drill instructors are Tranny’s because they are both sexes, and are sensitive to the issues of both sexes!!”
Folks its a slippery slope, and were already on it.
the real question is, Is the US military leadership already dominated by Eunechs and tranny’s, and if it is, are they being fair to the hetero-majority???

Towgunner June 18, 2012 at 06:46

Happy Oppressor’s day. I really like passive aggressive ruse by feminists who claim that housework is beneath them and thus oppressive. And yet, in honor of men and fathers, we have posts and articles discussing how fatherhood has “evolved”? First, fatherhood hasn’t evolved, the engineered perception has…and who’s is creating these new “trends”?? Like everything from feminism it contradicts itself. If equality is to “liberate” women (from staying at home, oh the humanity!) and that staying at home is something pathetic, then why doesn’t that apply to all people? Under this new understanding, no one should be subjected to the indignity of staying at home. So why are women throwing temper tantrums yet nothing is said of men? Worse, if there is a trend of men staying at home, then it is a disturbing trend indicative of the major structural perversions created by government intervention. First, its more indicative of the economic situation, namely, unemployment or underemployment, plus preferential treatment for just women. Second, and this is by far the biggest reason why women are “working”, because we can’t get by on just one income anymore…No, it’s not because women have magically become a new species. And what does this say about our view of life? Frankly, capitalism is a system that gives you the opportunity to amass so much wealth that, if you do it right, you can never work again and stay home for the rest of your life. The trick is not to work 12-14 hour days and on the weekends, surely you have to work that hard to get there, but the theoretical and, many times, realized endstate is to work to not work. Today, thanks to our “smarter” and “faster” women, we’re to believe that fulfillment is an internship at goldman sachs…and, oh by the way, all these longer hours “they” are paying you less…and less and less. And then women write books on how their disadvantaged from “asking for more money”, because they were brought up with dolls? Never once do they acknowledge that everyone is being paid less because since the government gave them “their chance” it created incredible amounts of malinvestment, which effectively bankrupted the US and the West. This is all to show that women can be a part of human progress. It pains them to no end when they flip through a history book and its one man after the next. I say that they did have their chance and look at the results – we will go through another crisis, likely a huge global reset and the US is, right now, a vastly different country (not for the better)…look at our culture we celebrate death and killing people…we hold the most decadent and immoral on high. The women’s world is here, they do things not out of practical necessity but out of spite, Mother’s Day comes and they bemoan house wives, Father’s day comes and they point out that some men are staying home. There is nothing practical here, there is spite, there is insult, and there is hubris. I don’t admire women, I don’t ever want to be one either, there is nothing noble about them. In fact I find it an insult to be called “equal” to them at all.

Firepower June 18, 2012 at 07:59

Uncle Elmer June 17, 2012 at 10:43

That’s an amazing observation – how CBS does liberal things. It’s outrageous.

Darryl X June 18, 2012 at 08:10

@ American -

“aaaah, fishing, one of the last refuges of the American male.”

If you are in arrears for child support, your application for a fishing license will be declined. Child support enforcement even has that covered.

Darryl X June 18, 2012 at 08:16

@ Opus -

“As yesterday, was Fathers’ day, I was expecting to have to come up with some sharp and witty retorts on Twitter to our ‘Beloved Leader’ Mr Cameron, for last year he used the occasion to rubbish Fathers.”

Obama used to do that but I like to think my frequent letters to the White House shaming him for condemning fathers on Fathers Day had something to do with his decision not to make an annual Fathers Day speech last year and this year. I have dared him to actually applaud fathers but he won’t do that. Instead he seems to have just opted to not condemn them. Which is basically the same thing because he has plenty of surrogates and proxies to condemn them for him. He is a White Knight and Mangina and psychopath in general.

keyster June 18, 2012 at 08:31

Interestingly our own Dear Leader in the US for the first time, had nothing to say about fathers either. He played golf all day without his daughters.

What everyone knows and no one wants to talk about (especially our feminist controlled media) is that there is a gender war going on. Men are FINALLY reacting to Feminism, Misandry and Shaming Tactics en masse and loudly…because the internet allows them to.

Firepower June 18, 2012 at 08:45

keyster

Does that surprise you?

Obama = Liberal = ENEMIES of ALL men.

Mainly white males; how many black fathers in intact family units do you see?

Maobama will NEVER alienate his base. In an ELECTION year.

Darryl X June 18, 2012 at 09:07

@ Firepower -

To be fair about it, our family courts and child support enforcement Gestapo (although not very secret) and other institutions of paternal alienation got their start and practice on poor black families in the 50′s and 60′s.

Once the bureaucracies ran out of poor black families to predate upon, they had to expand and graduate up to middle- and upper-class white families. Poor black families were the testing ground for our current bureaucracy.

I suspect (but cannot confirm) that Obama was a victim of that early bureaucracy and testing. Which means he should know better. If he and his father were not a direct victim of it, they certainly were indirect victims.

If anything, Obama should be taking the lead in condemning our systemic institutions of paternal alienation. That he is not makes his performance all the more disappointing and disturbing.

Despite the circumstances of himself and other victims of the feminist bureaucracy and dystopian fascist police state, he has not just failed to condemn it but actively supports it because he benefits directly from it.

keyster June 18, 2012 at 09:15

Does that surprise you?
Obama = Liberal = ENEMIES of ALL men.

Yeah well what about all the conservatives using men as cannon fodder in war and Ronald Reagan starting no fault divorce and stuff Bob Dole did and Bill Bennett who shames men into “manning up” and greedy corporations that enslave men to the workplace while women make babies and are given a life of leisure.

So like its blatantly obvious conservatives (trad-cons) are just as much the enemy of men. Don’t be fooled by the left/right paradigm. It’s all hopeless. Don’t do anything and just wait for the inevitable collapse of civilization so it can be rebuilt into a Patriarchal/Socialist Utopia, like Syria. That’s the Master Plan!

Darryl X June 18, 2012 at 09:17

@ Towgunner -

“Happy Oppressor’s day.”

Yeah. Unfortuantely, this is a more accurate discription of this day for a majority of fathers and their children. Except I would call it “Oppressed” day instead of “Oppressor’s” day.

keyster June 18, 2012 at 09:29

Mainly white males; how many black fathers in intact family units do you see?

The only constituencies of “white males” Obama is interested in are a few select major campaign donors, union members, college students, gays and entertainers. If you’re none of those and a white male, he’s not interested in you, because chances are you’re a Republican and won’t vote for him anyway.

According to the 2010 Census only about 23% of black families are “intact” or with the biological father (baby daddy) present in the home.

American June 18, 2012 at 09:42

Darryl says

American say….interesting observation!!!

keyster June 18, 2012 at 09:49

…he has not just failed to condemn it but actively supports it because he benefits directly from it.

You’re not paying attention.
He’s a Democrat.
His largest identifiable constituency is WOMEN.
Condeming “parental alienation” (code for Fathers or men) because of the current family court legal system would not go over well.

This is the problem inherent in the MRA community. There are too many angry, politically ignorant and unmotivated guys in it. Feminists work the system. MRA’s condem it, if not ignore it, while whining about it being so unfair and unjust to men. It’s stupefying, because men are supposed to be better, and it seems they’re not.

Why?
Because the rather disparate MRA community is at least 70% Liberal/Progressive, (without the pesky little Feminist part). The Catholic Church is also a clear example of this inner dichotomy.

Opus June 18, 2012 at 10:22

@Walking in Hell

@Darryl X

I think you are both right. I too have noticed on sites like the Daily Mail, less than impressed views from commentors as to the antics of some women. I am guessing that both Cameron and Obama – after last years Fathers Day, noticed that bashing Fathers produced too much flack and was thus counterproductive in charming the electorate. That is indeed an indication that attitudes are changing. I notice women too are often less than impressed if, as frequently happens, they are now married to a man, who, for example, has not had the realistic opportunity to see his child or children.

I must say however that I thought, using Father’s Day to bash men was about as low as a Politician could go. Politician’s are chancers.

Darryl X June 18, 2012 at 10:27

@ keyster -

I agree that Obama’s largest identifiable constituency is women. No doubt about that. (War On Women, anyone? How about VAWA?)

In fact, the largest identifiable constituency for any politician is women. Even conservatives. They don’t always support our post feminist dystopian fascist police state, but they almost never openly condemn it either (“almost” never because politicians like Ron Paul actually are on record as condemning our child support enforcement bureaucracy and family courts – but men like him aren’t a very common occurence in the ranks of our executive, legislative and judicial branches).

I don’t know if the community of MRA’s is 70% liberal / progressive or not. I don’t think there is a significant distinction between conservative and liberal anymore. It’s pretty much psychopath and non-psychopath (about 50% of our population occupies a position high on a continuum of psychopathy/malignant narcissim in our ever-increasing narcissistic culture which explains the very close elections more than distinctions like liberal and conservative do). Feminism = Psychopath.

“Feminists work the system.” Absolutely!! Feminists are comprised of approximately 80% women and 20% men. That reflects primitive social organizing early in human evolution when approximately 20% of males mated with approximately 80% of females and they were the rulers of the society (notice how I didn’t describe it as a “civilization”). The other 80% of males existed at the margins of the society. Or they were slaves. Or they were dead or imprisoned or exiled.

The 20% males did not represent enough labor to advance civilization. And the 80% of women represented enough of a threat to the 20% of males such that the 20% of males acquiesced to the every whim of the 80% of females. Otherwise, the 20% of males would be eliminated and replaced. Acquiescence included engaging neighboring societies (tribes) in endless wars for resources which the females kept exhausting (like we do today where women spend approximately 85 cents of every dollar – consult any market analysis and now we are involved in endless wars for resources). Or it involved enslavement of the males at the margins of the society (the other 80% of males) to extract their labor. Also like today.

Marriage was invented around four-thousand years ago to encourage the labor of the 80% of men at the margins so that civilization could advance and neighboring societies could be defeated or absorbed or cooperated with. It was also invented to put a male between every female and discourage her waste of resources.

Today, feminists (80% males and 20% females) have destroyed marriage. Men have been expelled to the margins of society or enslaved or both (or imprisoned or killed or exiled). And we have devolved from a civilization back to primitive social organizing where females waste resources at an alarming rate and we are constantly having to fight wars to support their excessive lifestyles instead of having a husband keep her excesses in check.

I don’t think either conservatives or liberals promote civilization and marriage. And both are represented by significant numbers of feminsts. They just express or exercise their feminism in different ways. People who aren’t psychopaths promote civilization. Psychopaths promote excess, war, enslavement, murder and genocide, usury, and acquiescence to women and their excesses. I think most our recent elections reflect a prevalence of psychopathy and not political affiliation. Some conservatives vote for a candidate for self-serving and destructive reasons. Some liberals vote for a candidate for self-serving and destructive reasons. Sometimes the conservatives win. Sometimes the liberals win. But for the most part, the psychopaths always win. And that’s where we are today. It’s literally a war between good and evil. Feminists = Evil.

Darryl X June 18, 2012 at 10:35

@ American -

“American say….interesting observation!!!”

That’s from some articles and analysis and review of history by David R Usher and others.

Darryl X June 18, 2012 at 11:00

@ walking in hell -

Sorry to hear that you have not had contact with your son for seven years. For me, it’s been more than five. Since I can’t parent him directly, then I do everything I can indirectly, like make sure he has opportunities that were stolen from me by the feminists. Even if we can’t parent directly, we can do as much as we can from afar. It’s not our fault. The system is simply too big and impenetrable and cannot be defeated by one man. And often times, trying to parent under these circumstances and trying to defeat the system by yourself has more negative consequences for the children than not doing anything at all. The children have been snatched and held hostage for ransom. That’s what it is and to describe it any other way is inaccurate. The people who have participated in this process and profited from it are evil. It will take as many men as there can be to defeat feminism. You are not alone.

JeremiahMRA June 18, 2012 at 11:13

“Thank you Jeremiah and J, its good to get another view on things. If the feminists have ruined another good institution, I would still recommend getting your boys to experience the great outdoors with a camping trip.”

The Boy Scouts is still a good organization for boys, although the strength of a particular troop depends highly on fathers’ involvement, so you want to find a good troop.

“The best part of it is the number of feminists that will want to go camping is close to nil.”

Certainly, as feminism is merely an extension of female psychology, and women prefer comfort and leisure over getting dirty and using their bare hands. Men are the only ones really capable of getting in touch with mother nature.

“So like its blatantly obvious conservatives (trad-cons) are just as much the enemy of men. Don’t be fooled by the left/right paradigm.”

You’ve already been educated on this numerous times, keyster, but it’s clear you don’t want to learn. To others, the primary enemy to men’s right is Leftism, with feminine as the ideal. The solution to our problems is conservatism and traditionalism, with masculine as the ideal. Referring to manginas in the USA who white knight and pedestalize women as “traditionalists” or “conservatives” is not accurate, buying into the liberal obfuscation of reality. These clowns are just the idiots that liberals use to paint those with ACTUAL conservative values as idiots. We can take a look at the traditionalists and conservatives of the 1800s to get a more accurate picture of what the terms meant before liberalism twisted them.

There are countless articles out there waiting for you regarding this topic. Here’s one. http://www.amerika.org/politics/personal/ In fact I suggest reading all of Amerika.org, as they are far more eloquent than I am.

Darryl X June 18, 2012 at 11:19

Correction to post above.

“Today, feminists (80% males and 20% females) have destroyed marriage.”

should be

Today, feminists (20% of males and 80% females) have destroyed marriage.

JeremiahMRA June 18, 2012 at 11:20

Also: http://www.amerika.org/politics/leftist/

“Conservatives focus on the negative because their goal is to avoid the negative as a result. Liberals focus on the positive because it is their goal to feel a positive experience. Those who are worried about end results focus on those before feelings, because feelings can be deceptive.”

There’s also a good article on Leftists (and touching on conservatives) if you Google “jonjayray defining leftism”. I just don’t feel like getting put in the spam filter posting two links in this post.

I ought to create another website with links to informative posts on certain topics for those who are actually interested in learning. The folks who prefer to remain blissfully ignorant so as not to question their belief system won’t read or comprehend it, of course. Note that liberals also prefer to never question their belief system, preferring to remain in ignorance, whereas conservatives value truth over feeling good. If you value truth over deception, you could be a conservative.

JeremiahMRA June 18, 2012 at 11:23

This seems relevant to the rest of the discussion, although I’ve posted it before. It’s by Jack Donovan.

The Men’s Rights movement wants men to have equal rights to women, who get a government rights subsidy. You seem to be proposing that some rights or roles exist for men alone. Do you think the MRM is barking up the wrong tree?

The MRM is a feminist movement. The poor bastards just don’t know it yet. Equality between the sexes is the stated goal of the feminist majority. However, feminists are humans, and because they are human they will ultimately protect and further their own interests, and that will lead to inequality. The MRM recognizes that feminism is creating inequality, but refuses to deal with the reality that equality is an impossible goal. It dooms itself by following behind feminism, shouting the same slogans and carrying the same signs.

“Equality! Equality! Equality!”

Further, the MRM seems to take the female view on happiness, meaning that happiness the result of security, plenty, and health. The MRM seems to accept a bizarre fiction — that men were the true victims of patriarchy. They base this on the idea that men had a lot of responsibility, and that they were forced to fight wars and sacrifice themselves for the greater good. It seems absurd to me that men would have lived like that for all of human history if they didn’t want it.

Women today are remaking the world in their own image.

My question to men is: “Do you want to live in that world? And if not, what are you going to do about it.”

JeremiahMRA June 18, 2012 at 11:28

By the way, Jack Donovan has a free e-book called No Man’s Land which deals with the subject of feminism’s attack on masculinity.

If you were a science fiction writer freelancing for a men’s magazine in the 1940s, you might have dreamed up a lurid dystopian future where women rule. You might have described a “New Girl Order,” or titled your tale “The End of Men.” For your bizarro tomorrow, you may well have envisioned a world where boys were punished, drugged or expelled from school for the kinds of things you remembered doing as a kid. Males would be referred to as “the second sex,” regarded as “louts” and relegated to low paid, low status jobs. Women would be sexually promiscuous, even marching together as “proud sluts[1],” while men would be legally required to ask for explicit verbal permission for every kiss[2]. When it came time to reproduce, females would often raise children (hopefully female children) on their own. Fathers would be considered quaint but ultimately disposable.

Rmaxd June 18, 2012 at 11:39

@Towgunner

“I don’t admire women … In fact I find it an insult to be called “equal” to them at all.”

Well said, … only 6% of women come even close to men, in strength & endurance …

Also men managed to run society & culture for centuries without welfare or handouts from government, & self sustainable communities, Without the vote

& all in the face of massive repressive regimes, like the British & European aristocrats

Hell men dont even have the vote in America …

& Still the Gentry of today, manage to keep our cities running, even in the face of massive enslavement & penalties for being men & masculine

When a majority is politically suppressed & all white & critical dissent crushed, all in the name of providing for 20% of ethnic minorities & protecting women from participating in responsible civic duty …

It is slavery, men dont have opportunities, men have competition & drive

Men create opportunity & innovation, by testing the frontiers of social subversion & radicalism, we create new social technologies, new social structures, to make up for our persecutions of the past

We create new futures for our children, to test their mettle in new worlds created by millions of men dying for our countries & defence of our values & centuries of ingrained ingenuity & Learned Wisdom

We were used & abused

But a dying mans breath is never wasted

The greater our persecution, the greater a new world, created in our rage

We are the MRA

Feel our wrath, the days of masculinity are near

Pregnancy is not consent to fatherhood, it is sequential, & just like sex, a conduct befitting only of male consent

Darryl X June 18, 2012 at 11:40

@ JeremiahMRA –

“Men had more power throughout history because they had the ability to take it, and I think they made the world in their own image.”

Men did not have more power throughout history because they had the ability to take it. They had more power because they exercised superior reasoning skills and implemented use of the Scientific Method and did cost/benefit analyses to better describe and understand the world around them and make more accurate predictions about certain phenomena and they were able to adapt to their environment better (and they afforded women the benefits of their superior reasoning). Women failed to use reason and constantly try to conform their environment to them (and even when they succeed in doing this as feminism has, they have not afforded men the benefits of their deceipt and manipulation – instead they have done it at their expense). The power of men is in their ability to conform to reality. The power of feminsts today is their ability to twist reality around so that it conforms to their delusions. A society ruled by real men (not feminists) is based upon reality and everyone benefits. A society ruled by feminists (mostly women) is based upon delusion and only they benefit until civilization collapses and they are confronted with reality and no means to deal with it.

Towgunner June 18, 2012 at 12:30

@ Jeremiah MRA:

Hey, awesome posts, keep it coming, you are spot on! And yes, yes and yes – start your own website, please let us know when you do.

This is all true…

“Women today are remaking the world in their own image”

My Answer: Absolutely not, who in their right mind would? Its oppressive, superficial, it doesn’t make any sense, emotional, weak, unstable and it’s just flat-out stupid. Everything is suffering. I try to point out to men all the time, the West is bankrupt etc. Moreover, our culture as in the arts is suffering. The female archetype is so incredibly type casted its pathetic, there is no room for innovation and, importantly, truth. Turn the tv or movie on and the female has the lower voice, better posture, in the lead roles, portrayed as both mentally and physically stronger than any male…and the disparity is such that the male can never be equal. And it’s systemic. You can’t present women in any other way and if you do…down comes the pc hammer. So, we have no more creativity. Someone said that of the 15 top grossing films in 2011 only 1 was an original…surprised? Why is that? Probably because of the female influence and how it stifles original thinking both because of feminism and, yes, females aren’t very good at thinking for themselves – they’re herd creatures. Ergo, how can they be original and creative.

What to do – keep telling men, reveal these things to them, wake them up. Connect the dots between a tv show with kids drinking out of an enormous phallus (irked on by women on the show mind you) and feminism.

Jeremiah, I think a good tactic is letting men know how that waif of a female actually thinks about them. They think men are pathetic, weak and inferior. That’s right, some of these 80lbs gals literally think they can take you…it’s what the tv says. And the worse part about it is that women are pathetic, weak and inferior and I’m not going to take that! Through the normal course of life I have to take sh*t like everyone else, but I’m not going to take if from an over-sexualized, insecure, immature, child, who has irrational monetary turrets-like fits over puppy dogs or birthdays. Weak is as weak does!

What is the feminine culture like? One of the most popular songs is about giving someone your phone number and “maybe” having them call them?? The song’s lyrics and melody is so dam primitive it’s painful; I’m embarrassed to be called a human being.

Eincrou June 18, 2012 at 12:31

JeremiahMRA:
• “You’ve already been educated on this numerous times, keyster, but it’s clear you don’t want to learn.”

Keyster has a peculiar rhetorical style where he likes to speak as if he is the opposition. I’ve been surprised, because it causes a lot less confusion that I’d anticipate. But, this time it did confuse.

He was doing this in the comment you quoted. That isn’t really what he believes; it was sarcasm/satire.

keyster June 18, 2012 at 13:00

The fact that that was not obvious reveals the political schism of which I spoke.

keyster June 18, 2012 at 13:00

JeremiahMRA June 18, 2012 at 14:52

Lol I should have read the last line of keyster’s comment. I was wondering why the later comments made so much sense. But I know there’s something we disagreed on keyster, let me feel self-righteous!!

JeremiahMRA June 18, 2012 at 16:01

Again, tangentially related to the discussion regarding conservatives and liberals: http://metaphysicalspecs.blogspot.com/2012/06/really-obama-really-do-recessions.html#.T9-yI7U2-uI

Think about how unheard of this kind of policy would be in modern America. Mainstream economists [[Jeremiah note: Keynesian LIBERALS]] would suffer a plague of exploding heads if this policy were to go through and alleged “conservative” politicians would probably rather swim in battery acid than even humor the idea that their services are not required to fix recessions.

Darryl X June 18, 2012 at 20:15

@ JeramiahMRA -

“@Darryl I think that’s what Jack is getting at, though I think it would have paid for him to be more clear, since it does come off as if men were in power simply due to their physical strength, which isn’t true.”

Oh. OK. Got it. I’m back on the rails again – LOL Thanks.

JeremiahMRA June 18, 2012 at 23:00

No worries,, Darryl. Unless you were already familiar with Jack’s other writing, that wouldn’t be apparent. It’s up to him to be clear, so the fault lies with him.

Firepower June 19, 2012 at 08:56

Darryl X:

True. But, I hold no unexpected disappointments in Maobama. He behaves exactly as I predict a leftist, liberal Chicagoite sacred cow, 1st black President behaves.

What he actually does, and what he should do, are two vastly different concepts.

I don’t understand why his structural loyalty to All Things Liberal is surprising. He will not save men.

Firepower June 19, 2012 at 09:02

keyster June 18, 2012 at 09:15

Firepower said: Does that surprise you?
Obama = Liberal = ENEMIES of ALL men.

I am not, and did not, discuss cons – or Reagan. I am discussing THE GUY IN THERE NOW.

Nothing fools me; I’ve seen too much.

Therefore, I do know: I’d rather have Reagan than Obama in regards to Men’s Rights. NOTHING is as dangerous as a Liberal.

Have you ever thought who the next presumptive Democrat prez will be? HILARY.

Would you rather have her, or Romney? NOTHING is as dangerous as a Liberal.