What’s Up With Wanetta Gibson?

by W.F. Price on June 9, 2012

Some readers asked in comments what became of Brian Banks’ false rape accuser Wanetta Gibson, who pocketed $750 thousand dollars as a result of her (or more likely her mother’s) setup scheme.

Turns out she’s on welfare, having blown the entire $750 thousand on cars, big screen TVs and the like. She has two kids with two different fathers, and was ordered to pay child support (perhaps her mother was taking care of them), but has been let off the hook. She’s a failure and in her position from very poor choices, but the state has decided not to prosecute her for either lying about rape or failure to pay child support.

In the meanwhile, men languish in prison merely for being unemployed…

From the LA Times:

Gibson was a high school sophomore when she accused Banks of raping her at Long Beach Poly High School. She and her family sued the school, receiving a $750,000 settlement, and Banks spent five years in prison after pleading no contest to forcible rape.

While a judge Thursday tossed out the rape charge, it remains far from certain if Gibson, 24, will face any consequences.

L.A. prosecutors have said they have no plans to charge her with making false accusations, saying it would be a tough case to prove.

Legal experts noted it could be difficult for the Long Beach school district and its insurer to get the settlement back.

Then there is the reality of Gibson’s life.

Court records suggest she has few assets: She received public assistance for a time and her children, ages 4 and 5, still do, according to two suits brought by the county in an attempt to collect child support. Gibson, who could not be reached for comment, was ordered initially to pay a $600 a month toward their support. But in the last year, county officials said she didn’t have to pay anything, citing a lack of income and employment.

This Banks case is going to be one of the most significant false rape cases in recent times. His story will make a difference. It is even more important than the Duke LaCrosse scandal, because in this case no racial angle will overshadow the false accusation.

Eric June 9, 2012 at 15:07

Price:
I love the way the L.A. Times tried to spin the story to make Ms. Wanetta into the victim. I think the fact that they’re spinning it all shows that the Banks story is already drawing some attention to issues that the feminist establishment would prefer get swept under the rug.

‘Legal experts noted it could be difficult for Long Beach School District and its insurer to get any of the settlement back.’

I’m not a legal expert, but think the School and their insurers ought to be considering shelling out a settlement of some kind to Brian Banks.

Pirran June 9, 2012 at 15:10

Amen to that, or at least let’s hope so. If Banks makes it as a Pro Footballer (and there will be plenty wishing him God speed), then he’ll become a living, breathing, high profile exemplar of everything that the Marcotte’s of this world deny – that men can be victims too; that women can be the perpetrators and that laws designed by feminists to protect women from evil males have been cynically utilized by evil women to destroy good men.

Expect a torrent of anguished screeds from feminazis desperate to exonerate Gibson and blame Banks without looking racist, sexist and in complete denial of reality in front of millions.

This should be fun.

dragnet June 9, 2012 at 15:16

“But in the last year, county officials said she didn’t have to pay anything, citing a lack of income and employment.”

Women are unable to pay and are let off the hook. Men are unable to pay and are thrown into debtors’ prison. Incredible.

I really hope this story stays alive—it’s a case study of everything we’ve been talking about in the manosphere.

Poiuyt June 9, 2012 at 15:19

A woman without grace or charity is as human vermin, because so much more than anyone else, she depends and relies above and beyond the Law, on the charity and goodwill of others towards herself.

No amount of discriminatory Law nor institutionalised misandry can ever make up for or cover up for a woman without grace or charity. Such a person simply cannot attract the necessary goodwill to live life humanely and with dignity.

The above all is attempting to say : “The voluntary giving and receiving of the generosity and kindness that naturally transpires amongst humans without compulsion, is dying a quick death thanks to women without grace”.

Mojo June 9, 2012 at 15:22

That she could blow $750,000 on cars and big TVs, and end up back on welfare, I think is what pisses me off the most. Somebody being THAT goddamn stupid pretty much justifies eugenics.

Nehalem June 9, 2012 at 16:08

Turbo the Drycleaner June 9, 2012 at 16:11

Profit gained by evil means consumes you, not the other way around.

Traveller June 9, 2012 at 16:17

“Turns out she’s on welfare, having blown the entire $750 thousand on cars, big screen TVs and the like.”

Now, I would know if she has still those cars and TVs. Or if she sold them and where the money is.
Of course I think she has them still, but she is too useless to do any job, and of course I believe “county officials” would have exonerated her to pay anyway, even if she was rich – because she has a vagina.

Eric June 9, 2012 at 16:20

Price:
It occurred to me while thinking of the media spin on the story: I wonder what Futrelle, Fleming, Scalzi and other White Knights who’ve been so vocal against the MRM lately have to say about either Banks’ exoneration or Gibson’s current state of affairs?

Jacob Ian Stalk June 9, 2012 at 16:25

I think there’s something else going on here. If this lying thief Wanetta Gibson is broke, maybe she and her mother are making another grab for cash through public notoriety. In the feminist sewer, false-rape accusers without accountability are like floaters to a swarm of flies. There will no doubt be more than a few feminist covens and southern nancy-boy lawyers willing to bottle Gibson’s stench and sell it as Yugo Girl perfume. They’ll leverage Banks’ fame for their own gain.

Why screw an innocent man over when you can do it twice, compliments of the NFL?

Anonymous Reader June 9, 2012 at 16:42

Eric, why should anyone expect any rational thought from misandry-peddlers? Or shame? Or anything other than hatred?

Canadian June 9, 2012 at 17:02
keyster June 9, 2012 at 17:04

Classic false accusation case:

Female student agrees to blow job.
Regrets it later and charges male student “sexually assaulted” her.
DA doesn’t file charges based on evidence she lied.
Male expelled from school anyway, for having sex and drinking.
Female remains.
Male’s father suing school.

Father’s don’t let your boys grow up to be victims of the “Regret Charade”.

Beltain June 9, 2012 at 17:18

Well good luck on the back child support. My EX racked up a 34K bill and managed to get away with it until our son was 18. Then the child support people said they do not prosecute after the child is 18 only take income tax returns.

I said “you mean you don’t prosecute women period” “Don’t try to play it off like your fair here or anything”. and they hung up on me.

I have watched numerous men walked out of my workplace in cuffs for being less than 5K behind in their support payments and yet they did nothing to my Ex?

What a sham our justice system has become.

Nemo June 9, 2012 at 17:27

I’ve spoken with guys who file income taxes for women as a temp job during tax season and they typically will cheat by assigning “primary custody” of children to female relatives in order to defraud the government of the maximum amount of money.

Let’s say a woman has six kids. Normally, she’d get $1000 tax credit for each and would qualify for the “three or more kids” maximum Earned Income Credit. She gets nothing more from the EIC for kids 4, 5, and 6.

Howeve, if she lets her mother/sister/lesbian lover/etc. “borrow” three of them on April 15, then both of them get the max EIC. The second woman kicks back $1000 per kid plus part of the EIC to the real mom and pockets the rest.

Meanwhile, chumps with honest jobs end up subsidizing some single mom with six kids *and* her female friend/relative also.

There’s also a big scandal over Mexicans with US taxpayer IDs working here and claiming 20 kids in Mexico to get $20K/year in tax credits. Uncle Sam is very generous with tax money paid mostly by American men with real jobs.

Mr. J June 9, 2012 at 17:41

Oh, the protestations, when foreigners called Americans by-and-large, “lazy and stupid”.
How correct they were, and are. Thats why this state-of-affairs exists.

Americans, LAZY AND STUPID.

Robert K June 9, 2012 at 17:56

Nehalem
“Why is it that her testimony alone was enough to get Banks thrown in jail, but with her confession of making a false rape accusation, “it would be a tough case to prove”?”

My thoughts exactly. I would have thought her confession would be proof in itself. one law for men one law for women.

anonymous June 9, 2012 at 19:31

ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM:

1. DO women need consent to perfom sexual acts on men?

2. If the answer to no 1. above is YES, why in dispute about consent in a sexual encounter that involves ACTIVE participation of both woman and man, ONLY man is required to provide the proof of consent?

3. Can a man RETROACTIVELY rescind his consent to sexual encounter with a women, just like the ‘strong and independent’ women can?

GT66 June 9, 2012 at 19:42

In response to Canadian’s Femen Euro 2012 link:

“The Femen activists are standing up for women’s rights by going topless. The Kiev-based activist group has staged protests, like this one in Warsaw, Poland, throughout the Euro 2012 soccer championship because it considers the tournament a major threat to the safety of its defenseless female population.”

So these women appear topless in the midst of a tournament to protest soccer’s “threat to defenseless female population” all while obviously being perfectly safe in the midst of the dangerous male horde. Ya just gotta love the feminist’s complete lack of irony.

Eric June 9, 2012 at 20:30

anon:
‘Can a man retroactively withdraw his consent like a strong independent woman can?’

Good point. I ask pro-abortion people the same question. If abortion is about ‘reproductive rights’ and the ‘right to choose’, and ‘equality of th sexes’; then why don’t men have the same right to an abortion on demand? If a man doesn’t want to pay child support, or otherwise not have the child, why can’t he legally compel the woman to have an abortion?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m very much pro-life. But taken to it’s logical conclusions, if abortion is going to be legal, then men should have just as much a right to it as women.

I hope the Banks case really starts opening some debate about these kinds of double standards.

Nehalem June 9, 2012 at 20:43

@Eric: “If a man doesn’t want to pay child support, or otherwise not have the child, why can’t he legally compel the woman to have an abortion?”

What we should really be arguing for is men being able to “abort” their parental rights/responsibilities. After all a strong independent woman doesn’t need a man to help raise a child she CHOOSE to have right?

This puts us in position of arguing for the exact same rights women have, and we can nicely parrot feminist arguments for abortion back at them:

Why do feminists want to punish men for having sex?

Why do feminists want to control men’s bodies (since working involves a man’s body)?

etc etc

Eric June 9, 2012 at 21:07

Nehalem:
You’re right, that’s probably a better argument to use on the baby-killers.

Still, if some judge actually had the nerve to rule that men have the same ‘right’ to an abortion, I’d wager you’d see a bill overturning Roe v. Wade fly through both houses of Congress in record time, with Barbara Boxer and Patty Murray leading the charge. You can always count on feminists to be complete hypocrites and change their tunes without shame.

The Whammer June 9, 2012 at 21:17

Meanwhile Gibson and her family sued the Long Beach schools. They settled the case for $1.5 million.

There are a number of problems with this case and in my opinion they all come back to the malicious LA DA’s office. First of all, Banks was a minor himself and this should have been held in juvenile court. By trying him as an adult the DA was able to frighten him with a heavy penalty into pleading guilty with the promise that he would only serve part of the sentence. But once a defendant pleads guilty he’s given up his right of appeal. It would have been better for Banks to go to trial and even if he lost he would have still had a chance with an appeal. Of course he may have also won and the girl may have cracked when she was really cross examined as well as any other evidence that could be introduced. The insurance co. would have also defended the case and not settled if Banks did not plead guilty. Even if Banks was found guilty after a trial the insurance co. could have still used him as a witness in the civil trial if he had not already pleaded guilty in the criminal case.
Apparently it was the girl and not her parents who received the settlement. While she was spending the money it appears that she got herself knocked up by two different men and had dumped the kids on her mother. The mother probably took her to court and sued her for some money for the support of the kids but you have to remember that this is not like Family court where you can be held in contempt and jailed if you don’t pay. All this is is an unpaid debt and the most you can do is go after a person’s assets (she had spent most of her money) or garnish her salary (she doesn’t work)

‘L.A. prosecutors have said they have no plans to charge her with making false accusations, saying it would be a tough case to prove’

Of course it would be because Banks did plead guilty but who’s fault it that. It was the DA’s office that railroaded him into pleading guilty.

The girl should be charged with a crime and if her parents were involved in any fraud they should all be charged with conspiracy which carries a heavy penalty.
Personally I think that the insurance co. for the school should have fought this instead of settling and I’d be really annoyed if I owned shares in that ins. co. I can’t see how the school is liable just because something happened on their grounds unless it’s a case where you can show real negligence or there was some sort of hazard that you didn’t warn or protect the students from. If a Klebold walks in and starts shooting the school up is that the school’s liability?

The girl seems to have developed a “conscience” after she had spent all of the money , got knocked up twice, and was back living on welfare. Some of these girls are either so stupid or have such an entitlement mentality that I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she thought telling the truth would get her some sort of money or compensation . ‘You’re such an honest girl that we’re going to reward you fot it’ lol

Eric June 9, 2012 at 21:34

Whammer;
I’m not an expert on legal liabilities, but it seems to me that the School District opened itself up to a countersuit by Brian Banks. I think they actually wanted to pay off Gibson: after all, taxpayer subsidies and insurance write-offs aren’t a bad trade for being PC and proving that they were ‘taking a stand’ against ‘violence against women’. This could come back to haunt them though.

It would be interesting to get some legal professionals’ perspectives on this.

If I were Banks, I would sue them on ‘lost potential revenue’. The NFL Players’ Union has a minimum wage for players (not sure of the current figure, but it was 250k/year awhile back). I think Banks could sue them for 5 years’ lost potential revenue. The Players’ Union also has a stipulation that players active for 5 years are entitled to a pension (again, I’m not sure of the figures today—a few years ago it was 5 years and 80% of income). Since Banks missed 5 years of employment, he should be able to force the liable parties to guarantee his pension, if—because of his inability to work for 5 years—he doesn’t complete the requisite time to qualify for the NFL pension plan.

It might be an interesting avenue to pursue. I’m sure the NFL Players’ Union, made up of a few hundred rich guys who are ripe targets for false accusations themselves, might be have an incentive to make an example of false accusers.

Soapwort McFuggletoes June 9, 2012 at 21:59

What? Gibson remunerate Banks? Pshaw!

That would fly in the face of the well established and so obviously feminist endorsed concept of men being the only people truly responsible for the consequences of their actions. Yes, that’s the 1+1=2 conclusion to be drawn.

Feminism’s hypocritical nature is being embarrassingly defrocked. Who among us is actually surprised to see it?

The Whammer June 9, 2012 at 22:02

Keyster-that girl’s account of what happened is the funniest thing I’ve read.

‘She went to the condo’s hot tub where she said all three boys had disrobed and were in the hot tub, nude.
“So then I got in the hot tub with them because I was cold,”

‘And they tried to help me take my pants off but I didn’t want them touching me so I obviously took my own pants off.”

‘Asked by police why she didn’t just leave, the girl said, “Because I still didn’t have my clothes and I was scared these are really large guys. I was scared and I was trapped … I just didn’t see any other way of me leaving because they had my clothes …’ (btw, the girl had a towel and coat on)

‘The 16-year-old girl then said her friend returned again and they talked.
“I told her, listen they have my clothes and they’re not going to give them back until I give them all (oral sex) ‘
(those must have been some real valuable clothes lol)

“The sophomore student then said the third boy also pressured her into performing oral sex on him, which she did.”
(God! it doesn’t take much to get this girl to give you a bj lol)

The Whammer June 9, 2012 at 22:31

It would be interesting to get some legal professionals’ perspectives on this

I think that I explained that to you. Banks pled guilty and that was a big mistake.If he had pled not guilty and lost and was imprisoned he’d still be able to appeal the criminal case and sue civilly. Now that all of this is out in the open he may still be able to get a settlement from the school district but it’s not certain and he’d have to prove a number of things in court. The school district did not arrest him, the police did; the DA prosecuted him. So how is the school liable?
And it’s not going to be easy to sue the State for unlawful imprisonment because as I said he did plead guilty. Governments were protected anyway under the doctrine of sovereign immunity but since this wasn’t really fair to citizens it’s been changed over the years into Tort Claims acts in the States but I can assure you that it’s not the same as suing a non govermental entity and there are restrictions on amounts and limits to punitive damages. His complaint can also be dismissed on a summary motion because the State can argue that he pled guilty and could have gone to trial. California does have compensation for people imprisoned falsely or by mistake (about $35k a yr) which e will receive but many States still don’t have anything for these sorts of cases and many unlawfully imprisoned men get nothing.
You can sue in federal court but it’s a hard job trying to prove that your civil rights were intentionally violated.
So, you better hope that if you’re ever accused of anything that it’s by a wealthy person and one who carries high limits of personal liability insurance (like myself) or you’ll end up with nothing.

Eric June 9, 2012 at 22:56

Whammer:
Are you a lawyer?

migu June 9, 2012 at 23:25

The whammer is avenger. He is a lawyer, doctor, constitutional scholar, pharmacist, world war 2 hero, psychiatrist, and every single other profession you can think of. It just depends on what day it is.

Eric June 9, 2012 at 23:35

Migu:
I thought something sounded familiar! You mean the Green Hornet’s back in town?

Jim June 10, 2012 at 02:05

First off wanetta deserves life in prison no less for what she did to an innocent Man.

If anyone disagrees….well what sentence would a Man get for kidnapping and locking a woman in a cage for 6 years?

Then of course we have the theft of $750,000. Well you have easily thousands of Men incarcerated for filing false insurance claims of $3000 or less.

But that aside what happens when a Man does not pay child support?

Do they just say “don’t worry about it”? No even if a Man is required to pay MORE THAN HE MAKES he still gets locked in a cage.

To see what I’m talking about watch this heartwarming video….oh yeah and do not forget to watch the part where he signs a waiver agreeing to be raped in jail.

AntZ June 10, 2012 at 03:38

Another really big difference between the Banks case and the Duke case is:

The Duke false rape accusation was made out of depraved indifference.
The Banks false allegation was a callous strategic money grab.

More and more women are using false allegations of rape or violence for financial gain. Banks will be the poster child for this growing industry of feminist supported profiteering.

The Contrarian Expatriate June 10, 2012 at 03:58

I’m sure she will not be prosecuted due to the warnings of feminists that it will prevent other women from reporting rapes. Of course, that is hogwash as this girl made a false report, but no one accuses feminists of having logical acumen.

Our best hope is that our ally, Karma, deals this woman the harshest blows, and soon!

David G June 10, 2012 at 03:59

We don’t want her money, we want her in prison for at least 5 years.

migu June 10, 2012 at 04:24

The green hornet. LOL.

The whammy king.

Tom936 June 10, 2012 at 10:32

There are so many things wrong with this picture. It has a crazy, Bizarro World feel to it. I can hardly believe it came from our society and not from a comic book.

Tom936 June 10, 2012 at 11:08

Nehalem June 9, 2012 at 16:08
Why is it that her testimony alone was enough to get Banks thrown in jail, but with her confession of making a false rape accusation, it would be a tough case to prove ?

Good point. They don’t want to, so any excuse will do.

TFH June 10, 2012 at 18:46

Even worse, it appears that register-her.com is no longer being updated.

Wanetta Gibson is not on it.

That is bad, because that was the one site inflicting a cost onto individual wrongdoers (everything else we do is against ‘feminism’ in general rather than against individual misandrists).

register-her.com might have have even deterred some crimes..

Paul Elam MUST resume updating that site.

TFH June 10, 2012 at 18:47

So why aren’t MRAs doing more to recruit him, and give him full red-pill awareness?

This is how the cause would advance.

TFH June 10, 2012 at 18:50

dragnet,

There is no other outcome possible when women have racked up 90+ years of voting rights…

Democracy devolves into state-backed misandry just as assuredly as grey hair follows youth.

There is really no other outcome possible from women having the right to vote.

DelTaco June 10, 2012 at 19:53

Like Eric said at the top of the thread, I love how she’s the victim. Which is funny to me. She’s such a fucked up person that she can’t be accountable for false rape claims, taking care of her kids, handling money. She’s just a blob of a human being. Whatever her needs are at any moment need to be respected by the rest of the world. They’re supposed to obey rules, but obviously she’s not capable of it.

She should be in jail for the exact amount of time Banks was. In a reasonable world that is.

Eric June 10, 2012 at 20:11

THF,
‘So why aren’t MRAs doing more to recruit him?’

Well, Welmer’s just written three articles about him. Do you have some suggestions for further outreach?

Eric June 10, 2012 at 20:16

DelTaco,
Letting her serve out Banks’ sentence would be a good start. I think the school district and others who rushed to judgement on this guy shouldn’t be let off the hook either.

I’ve floated the idea before that the media should be held accountable in some way too for sensationalising these stories; but a lot of legal guys here have said it isn’t really possible to go after the media legally. Probably the best way to punish the media is to expose them on the Internet like this.

The Trend June 11, 2012 at 06:00

Its time for security cameras on every inch of every school. Would have been far cheaper than the lawsuit and settlement and the trial and jailing just in this one case. I am guessing the feminists are opposed because that might harm their false rape franchise.

Ecclesiastes June 13, 2012 at 05:47

Banks still runs the 40 in under 4.7.

Think Vince Papale.

Dedicated_Dad June 13, 2012 at 14:04

I’m AMAZED and impressed to see others arguing in favor of “choice for men”! — it’s an idea whose time has long since come!!

Women cite the “damage to her body” as the reason why she can’t be forced to be a Mother for 9 months – yet they routinely force men to remain in dangerous and debilitating jobs for 18+ YEARS through refusal to lower a cs order if he chooses a career change.

I was once ordered by a court to continue working **TWO** jobs! Finding that after taxes and cs I could not afford to live on my own and was reduced to sleeping on my mother’s sofa, I took a second job. As soon as they found out about it, I was back in court with them demanding an increase in cs.

I decided there was no point in working TWO jobs to sleep on Mom’s sofa, so I quit the second job. Imagine my shock when the judge told me that I’d “demonstrated I was capable of extra work” and he considered it “in the best interest of the children” for me to continue to do so!

Thing is, Mom was on welfare and thus “the children” would never see a dime of the increase – it all went to the state anyway!

Best of all, since it was a bartending job and there was no way to be sure how much I made in tips, they subpoenaed the totals from my register and “imputed” 15% of the total to me as “tips.”

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A BARTENDER MAKE 15%?! **never**!!

This fiasco left me so broke I couldn’t even afford to continue to commute to my “DAY job”!!

Thankfully, I was blessed soon thereafter with a new job which more than doubled my income, and was eventually awarded sole custody of my kids – but not without first being forced to fight false accusations of child sexual abuse among other false charges brought by Mom…

Do you think she was ever punished for at least three false police reports (which caused my false arrest three times) and literally HUNDREDS of counts of perjury (we stopped counting at 300 PROVEN examples of her lies under oath)?!

I’m sure you know the answer…

I’m sure you also know that when those kids were given to me, the apparent costs involved in their raising went from over $30k (based on my “cs” being over $15k) per year to ZERO?!

I was never awarded one single dime in cs, and was even made to bear the full costs of the court, the “guardian ad-litem” for the kids and the court appointed forensic psych evaluator (who was only appointed because of Mom’s false accusations) – those alone cost me over $150k!!

How is this relevant to “choice for men”? Because this woman told me she was “allergic” to every method of birth-control, but she’d had surgery and there was “no possible way” she could get pregnant.

Even so, insisted on “strategic withdrawal” until one night when I let her on top and she flatly refused to stop when I told her to. That one time resulted in my daughter – and Mom even admitted later she’d done it on purpose because she “wanted another baby.”

If i’d done the same to her it would be called RAPE, and I’d be in prison!

Bottom line: Until men have the option of a legal equivalent to abortion, there is no “equality”! I believe the 14th Amendment DEMANDS IT!

I believe this would actually result in a MAJOR reduction in “unplanned” pregnancies, single-mother homes and abortions — because without the guaranteed payday of “child support” women would be much less likely to get themselves pregnant in the first place!!

Masculist Man June 14, 2012 at 17:27

Tell California Governor Jerry Brown about the Brian Banks case,even if you don’t live in California. Contact the Governor here: http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php

Masculist Man June 15, 2012 at 09:04

Yeah,this: http://www.kickstarter.com/messages/1302319

Don Cirelli March 25, 2013 at 07:15

Saw this story last night on “60 Minutes”. Made my blood boil. What I want to know is why this thieving, lying little skank hasn’t already been arrested and charged with theft by deception, falsification, perjury, etc. Whoever lives in that community – your Prosecutor needs to GO BYE BYE, next election.

Itsuki April 3, 2013 at 17:56

Welcome to the Atlanta Falcons boi. Good luck.

Imprison the Liar April 4, 2013 at 09:58

Gibson should be charged (along with her scheming mother) with fraud. She only tried to contact Banks on Facebook because she was looking for a man to take care of her. She stupidly thought, after 5 years in prison, he would want to see her. She is a prime example of how so many girls are being raised to be lying, scheming trashy hoes who are just looking for a free ride in life.

If she can’t be locked up and doesn’t have any money to take away, then make her work a job doing menial tasks for the city or county….. clean up ditches or rake leaves or something physical. Make her lazy butt get off the couch and do something productive. She will never do anything on her own and just continue to be a burden on taxpayers.

Lisa April 5, 2013 at 11:16

The whole story is weird! I think they had consentual sex. She then, for some strange reason, decided to cry rape. The rest is history…
She is a typical medi-cal and welfare recipient who will probably never work, and will probably have at least 3 more kids that we will be paying for. We already indirectly paid for her settlement from the district. Women in US have it made, all they have to do is have babies, babies and more babies! Try being a woman in a Middle Easter Country.

Anonymous April 7, 2013 at 21:46

A lot of very interesting points raised here. While there needs to be support for women issues, as a women I know throughout the history women have really gone through and are going through a lot of uphill battles (can’t vote, could be legally, physically whipped by husbands, female genital mutilation etc.) we cannot go to the extreme of ignoring the ills that our men face as well. It has always been a pet peeve to me that some women falsely accuse men of rape. What a sad case for Brian Banks and the many like him… think of those days of segregation where just the mention of a black man’s attention could have gotten him lynched! What a shame for women to stoop so low and for parent to be such a poor example. I would like to see women live a life where they are respected in all spheres, in the work place, at home, in politics etc but I would also like the same for men!