Hot Hurdler Makes Bid for Marriage

by W.F. Price on May 24, 2012

Lolo Jones has been in the news lately for her admission that she’s a virgin, and is ready to get married. I’d never heard of Jones, and although I’m not all that up-to-date on celebrity gossip and the like, I’m pretty sure she was fairly obscure before this startling revelation.

Lolo, it seems, has made marriage her top priority. At 29, she’s at the tail end of her career as an Olympic athlete, so this is pretty good timing. She also happens to be young enough, and definitely attractive enough, to land a pretty impressive guy. Add to that the fact that she’s a virgin, and Lolo is pretty well set.

According to an LA Times article, her declaration of purity has earned her enormous attention:

Interest in Jones, 29, has gone nuclear in the last 12 hours, after HBO’s “Real Sports” aired an interview with Jones on Tuesday night. In that interview, Jones talked about her dating woes, which she attributed in part to the fact that she’s a virgin — and unwilling to change that status until her wedding night. (Just for the record, the social-media savvy Jones started the conversation by Tweeting about her sexless status.)

“It’s just something, a gift that I want to give to my husband,” she says during the interview, which you can see below. “But please understand this journey has been hard. If there’s virgins out there, I just want to let them know, it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. Harder than training for the Olympics, harder than graduating from college, has been to stay a virgin before marriage.”

Although Jones may have blown her last shot for gold in the Olympics, one gets the sense that she certainly pulled off a major coup in the husband-seeking department. She may not have won gold as an athlete, but she will doubtless be seen as a trophy to be won by a considerable number of eligible young men.

What confuses me is the “sex-positive” advice women receive from puberty onward that encourages them to slut it up from a young age, when it is clearly a disadvantage in the nuptials game. If a young woman really wants to set herself up and pull the most impressive guy, keeping her pants on before marriage is a pretty effective way to do it.

Is it possible that women in general encourage other women to be sluts so as not to be at a disadvantage in the mating/marriage game? Given the choice, men tend to prefer virgin brides almost universally, so perhaps women encourage their juniors to be slutty so as to prevent future competition.

"The One" May 24, 2012 at 16:59

I agree. Jealous older women encourage girls to be sluts as a way of knocking down the girl’s status.

newdist May 24, 2012 at 17:06

Correction. Not “she’s a virgin”, but “she claims to be a virgin”.

She looks OK for 29, but still, 29. She’s wasted the best nine (some would say more) reproductive years of her life.

Rmaxd May 24, 2012 at 17:06

So not having sex is harder then doing anything useful … like getting an education or training?

So how do these virgins refrain from having sex?

Play video games, get fat & anal?

Most Beta’s do all of the above with ease…

Not having sex, play video games & remain celibate until they get screwed over by some 30 yr old who’s vagina looks like a fender bender, at a highway collision head on …

cybro May 24, 2012 at 17:07

Glenn May 24, 2012 at 17:16

As always, the female mind labors under the misconception that men and husbands simply fall from the sky. They must honestly think that the moment they snap their fingers, men will begin to line up with flowers and engagement rings in hand.

I am being facetious of course, and the sad part is, a bunch of idiotic men will most likely begin to line up to marry this washed up chick with a raging Type A personality. Sounds like a fun marriage to me.

Rmaxd May 24, 2012 at 17:19

Virgin women, big freaking deal …

Not having sex & getting an education … yea being a woman & a virgin is really freaking difficult …

Seriously if you want a virgin, all you have to do is expat …

Despite what ppl tell you, expatting is already a MAJOR Phenomenon

Theres regions in places like Thailand, with populations of over 11,000 expat guys married to virgins & traditional women

Not having sex just one more thing, men do better then women …

Alot like not having sex & being in the military for months at a time …

Alot like not having sex & being a Roman Catholic or Orthodox priest for life … ?

Alot like not having sex & being a monk or buddhist or the HUNDREDS of celibate religions out there …

some dude May 24, 2012 at 17:23

So how come when I do a quick image search it turns up pics where she’s dressed in very sexy clothing? Is that how women avoid sex these days, by dressing for it?

She’s got a cute face. But that’s about it as far as I’m concerned. You know what she lacks? Feminity. Feminine attributes. She’s built like a young man and she dresses like a ho.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d dump a fuck into her but then again I’ve shagged some real beasts in my time.

I’m just not seeing the upside to this overpriced slut-in-training.

Justinian May 24, 2012 at 17:25

It would seem to me that she has completely bought into the career grrl power bit even if she didn’t also buy into the sex and city lifestyle.

The guy who marries her better hope shes not a complete ball buster.

Thales May 24, 2012 at 17:39

MadMav May 24, 2012 at 17:58

I’d hit it! (too cliche?)

3DShooter May 24, 2012 at 18:37

@Welmer

“Is it possible that women in general encourage other women to be sluts so as not to be at a disadvantage in the mating/marriage game?”

I think you hit it on the head with this observation. Peer pressure and group-think are powerful influences. And, yes, she is quite stunning – now. I wonder what her mother looks like, probably a reasonable predictor of her future.

AfOR May 24, 2012 at 18:58

1/ If anyone actually buys into the whole virgin thing (my hymen got torn up hurdling, and blowjobs and taking it up the ass don’t count) I have some ocean front property in Arizona that may interest you.

2/ I’ve had virgins, it don’t mean shit, not having been slutty around other men is a completely different thing, see previous commenter about her wearing sexy clothing.

3/ She is still a fucking wimminz, with all that that entails.

4/ The LAWS OF THE LAND are still the same.

5/ 16 and a virgin might have some cachet because the flesh is young and firm, at 30 the rot has set in.

6/ see point 3 again

7/ WHEN she calls the pigs and claims DV / sexual assault, it will go all the harder on you because “she was a virgin”, you heartless beast.

Paradoxotaur May 24, 2012 at 19:28

@Justinian: “The guy who marries her better hope shes not a complete ball buster.”

I spoke to my friend, The Great Karnak, and he said that the guy who marries her will know that she IS a complete ball buster, but will marry her anyway because he doesn’t have the self-confidence to look for something YH(T?). The Great Karnak also said that he would place even odds on GBFM butthexxing her (on video) within two years after the next Olympics. But what does he know?

Eric May 24, 2012 at 19:59

Glenn;
In some ways, it’s not totally a misconception. Men who limit themselves to the American relationship scene have such limited options that your prediction that a ‘bunch of idiots will be lining up to marry this washed-up chick’ is likely be fulfilled even as we speak.

I hope that someday the MRM will have such an effect that most women will be doing the same as Lolo Jones—only out necessity instead of out of a sense of entitlement.

Al Thompson May 24, 2012 at 20:17

This is quite an accomplishment. This is what a young woman is supposed to do. I’m surprised she isn’t married at 29. Seems to be a bit old to be single, but at least she is doing what she is supposed to do. If this kind of thing was encouraged more, we wouldn’t have all of the social problems that come with premarital sex. She has a massive amount of self-control.
Fornication wrecks relationships and it is very destructive.

greyghost May 24, 2012 at 21:23

My guest this chick has something wrong with her. Any woman past 24 and not married is either a cock carouseller or some crazy chick. She looks good but man 12 years of marriage will get a man past physical appearance. She is a crazy chick.

DirkJohanson May 24, 2012 at 21:24

Whatever the merits of a woman keeping her virginity – and I do not particularly discount them – at 29, and considering the circles she’s run in, she is the very epitome of hypergamy-gone-wild. Reminds me of Anastasia in Shades of Gray, who mentally excoriates regular guys that adore her and make moves on her for being rude while in the same night losing her virginity to a rich guy who from the very outset tells her he only wants her as his slave.

Clearly, Jones only considers rich, professional athletes, or similar guys, to be her “equal.” Just as her true guy equal (objectively measured) in hurdling is ranked 11 millionth in the world among guys, her romantic guy equal is not who she wants it to be.

It will be interesting to see how the publicity she has generated will play out. I suppose I wouldn’t be surprised if some guy of the caliber she is holding out for but who is substantially older and trying to maintain a certain public image goes for her. But if you think she has been holding out for a nice sincere regular guy with a regular job, think again.

Anon May 24, 2012 at 21:43

I’m convinced that mothers have realized that one way to get their daughters through the teen years is to fill up all of their time with sports. You wouldn’t believe the practices and the number of meets. And, of course, to be able to stay on the team (who are now your daughter’s main social clique) the only option is to study hard.

These girls develop the big shoulders and maximum height and muscle bulk that we see in so many girls at big colleges (those academics get them in). It’s no wonder that “flats” and flip flops are the most popular shoes for girls on campus these days; it’s old-fashioned, but no girl wants to be taller than the guy she goes out with.

This woman has apparently imprinted on this lifestyle, maintaining it into her late twenties.

keyster May 24, 2012 at 21:56

Any women who feels compelled to make a public announcement regarding the status of her hymen, has no more modesty and/or dignity than a common slut. And the fact that she seems so principled about it is a major red flag.

Is this what she believes to be of utmost importance to a man? Preserving her “treasure” as a “gift” for that “special someone”?
It’s just a vagina for Christ’s sake!

Being a kind, forthright, pleasant, devoted woman is all that really matters. Unfortunately this is far more rare than virginity.

Peter South May 24, 2012 at 22:50

You have to take these things with a grain of salt.

Virgin today means:

“from behind” laying on stomach doesn’t count
just the tip
blowjobs
licking
getting licked
anal

and so on

Peter South May 24, 2012 at 22:59

These girls who come from conservative families often get so little sex education growing up that when they get to college and their 20′s guys have no trouble convincing them it doesn’t count.

I had a girl who was a mid-twenties virgin I had banged so many times in different ways. Each time I told her it didn’t count for various reasons and she believed me.

Still described herself as a virgin because she didn’t really know what sex was and was not. She eventually figured it out by talking to her friends but I’m pretty sure the next bf was told she’s a virgin.

Basically I was a jerk so it didn’t count.

Anonxcf May 24, 2012 at 23:16

That this is SO rare as to be worthy of national news makes SOME kind of comment on our society.

I’m with Price on this one. She’s going to get higher in the marriage market with this strategy, especially if her belief that she should save herself for her husband is born of an actual respect.

To the posters saying that it would be hard to train a virgin to be good at sex… you are correct, but I don’t think that’s the point. If the two of you were in love with each other, I don’t think you’d mind doing that training- presumably she’s looking for a long term fully monogamous relationship, and it’s pretty obvious that there are far more men looking for that then women (and probably ALWAYS have been).

As to her being 29, and having very hypergamous tastes- While I’m pretty sure that men don’t normally select women for being extremely driven and accomplished in a field such as hers, I’m sure that there is SOME subset of men that does, to some degree, and that subset, while small, is still probably large enough to guarantee her a mate who treasures what she has to offer. Yes, 29 is older, but wouldn’t the fact that she wasn’t tramping it up for her youth and then eventually SETTLING for you mean something? A 29 year old virgin is not as alluring as, say, an 20 year old one, but the fact that she’s basically telling her future mate “you were worth waiting for” instead of “I settled for you after riding the cock carousel for a decade”, has to be worth a lot more than I’m seeing credit for.

Is she hypergamous? Likely, though only time will tell.

I’ll give a very brief and unidentifiable personal account, that maybe some can relate to and assuredly others won’t:

Back in high school, it was pretty obvious who was CLEARLY getting laid. There was a harder to discern (at least for me at 16) subset of guys who claimed to be getting laid who might have been lying, and girls who clearly didn’t want to be thought of as fuck puppets who might have been, and then underneath that was a shrinking group of girls who didn’t want to have sex yet, a smaller group of boys who though the same, and then there was the very broad section of boys who would LIKE to be getting laid, but were not.

At the time, I didn’t know that most girls lost their virginity at 16 and most guys at 19. I ended up losing mine at 19, in college, but those couple years with the V-card in high school while some men had MULTIPLE deflowers under their belt and multiple girlfriends who would fight over him? Those weren’t particularly easy years. I definitely felt that I was missing out on something important and precious. And when I finally WAS dating, it became obvious that if the girl wasn’t willing to fuck, she was not worth my effort- not because I needed sex THAT bad, or because I felt that my friends were banging so I should be too- but for a much simpler reason. Simply put, if whatever girl I was interested in / dating was willing to put out with someone previous, her choosing not to have sex with me told me right away I was on some different, lesser level- she was playing with me, and didn’t have the same animal attraction that she had with her previous guys.

This is probably a direct result of the greater amount of nonmarital sex going on- if I had dated a virgin (I never have), I would not at all have felt that she “should be fucking me”. If having sex with her boyfriend is a thing that she does, then she should sure be having sex with me, if she has any romantic interest- or at least, that’s the thought. Sex becomes a mandatory part of a relationship with a non-virgin, and I can’t imagine I was the only one who ran into this in my late teens, early twenties.

Her statement about how difficult it was to remain celibate her whole life up until this point- that it was harder than OLYMPIC TRAINING- should, I would hope, cause some sympathy for the involuntarily celibate, almost all of whom are men, and almost all of whom have a much stronger sex drive, in addition to social worth riding on it. Probably no one will care outside of this site, however.

Hf May 24, 2012 at 23:29

Good luck to whichever fellow falls for that ploy. And, if in the rare chance that she is actually a virgin, well then, that fellow is foolish

evilwhitemalempire May 24, 2012 at 23:37

*****************

disagree. doing this just results in them being ignored

let’s see what angry harry has to say about this

“I was actually a young man when ‘the pill’ first came on to the market, and I can assure you without reservation that it was men (like me) who couldn’t wait to get their hands on the thing”

“In most cases, women had to be pressurised by their men into going on the pill. It was not something that women were eager to do. Indeed, for many of the earlier years, finding a young woman who was actually on the pill was tantamount to winning the lottery.
And, “Is she on the pill? Is she on the pill?” was just about the very first question that young men would want to know about your new girlfriend.”

************
hardly an indication that marrying virgins has, at least historically, been a life ambition for young men

what it does suggest is that today’s hookup culture was something originally imposed on females by males (and not the other way around)

feminists have simply taken it and made it their own with ooops pregnancies and false rape accusations

essentially poisoning the well, turning ‘free love’ into a kind of back door ball and chainism

Eric May 24, 2012 at 23:40

Justinian/Paradoxteur:
I wonder how manginas like John Scalzi would spin this one? According to him, us evil whiteys never have to earn anything, so how would we justify being worthy to marry a ‘pure maiden’ like Lolo Jones? Of course, we can’t measure up to her standards, in theory, hence if she turns out to be a ‘ball buster’, it’s all the husband’s fault.

codebuster May 25, 2012 at 00:13

Misery loves company.

LeaveaComment May 25, 2012 at 00:13

Some progress in male pill: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18190352

Justinian May 25, 2012 at 00:35

She aint gonna go for an average guy. Most likely it will be someone who is a semi-famous athlete, actor, or at least a successful businessman. How did the marriages of other high profile virgins end up? Jessica Simpson – divorce. Brittany Spears (cough cough yea right) two divorces and the funny farm.

At least in those two cases the wife was richer than the dude. I doubt that this Olympic athlete has much money and she will think she deserves a man with a huge bank account. He’s gonna find this woman impossible to please and get taken to the cleaners.

evilwhitemalempire May 25, 2012 at 00:36

more thoughts on this

yes, female chastity is valuable

“mommy’s baby, daddy’s maybe” is an issue of male genetic survival

but exactly HOW valuable is it? genetic fitness is even more valuable

a slutty 10 still trumps a chaste 6 or 7 by a long shot

only a chaste 10 can beat a slutty 10. but they’re probably so rare you’re more likely to run into bigfoot

walking in hell May 25, 2012 at 00:43

First, I don’t believe she is virgin; if she is, what did she do instead to satisfy the boys? How much beer and sperm has been blown all over her over the years?

In another country marrying a virgin would be a good thing, but in America, here is how it will probably turn out:

She will rule her husband for the next seven or so years, hanging the fact that she was virgin over his head. Then she will divorce him and take everything he has.

Next, she will put herself on the marriage market again with the “claim” that she has only been with one man. On this second round, she won’t allow sex before “legal” marriage which gives naive men the impression that she has some kind of morals. Her and soon-to-be hubby number two will do lots of dry humping on the couch during the courtship phase.

Then after around five years, she will divorce husband number two.

By this time she will be too old to repeat the scam again; so she will probably settle reluctantly into some kind of long-term companionship thing while the alimony and child support roles in.

In the interview, they did not ask her what her religious faith was, but I am sure it is some type of Baptist Christian.

This is hypergamy bait at it’s worse.

walking in hell May 25, 2012 at 00:54

The buyer needs to beware:

At the very least, he should be allowed to have her genitalia medically inspected, or he should visually inspect them himself. She has done lots of sports and she is built like a man. Testosterone can have a strange effect on the body.

Who knows what kind of anatomical surprise he might get on his wedding night if he is not careful.

crella May 25, 2012 at 01:20

‘Are you suggesting that women hate each other enough to corrupt one another as much as possible? Gasp! How can this be?’

My own *mother* tried to get me out dating, tried to make me ‘less of a goody two shoes, because no one will give you a second glance’. Tried forcing me to wear makeup, tried asking my friends to fix me up, tried showing me a male centerfold as ‘education’. Too bad for her that she gave birth to a not-easily-bamboozled introvert ;-P but Lord, was it hard to listen to year in and year out, how I would be ‘left on the shelf’ , how ‘boring’ I am…oh yeah, women try really hard to corrupt other women.

Eric May 25, 2012 at 01:25

Justinian:
‘He’s going to find this woman impossible to please and get taken to the cleaners.’

If she’s true to type, after the first husband goes to the cleaners, she’ll be the obedient slave of the second, and he’ll be a bad-boy who’s never been near a bar of soap in his life. Then, no less true to type, the yellow journals will report on ‘Lolo’s new love interest’ and the Amerobitches will vote him onto ‘Top Ten Hottest Guys List’.

Is it any wonder men are turning their backs on American women in droves?

Zorro May 25, 2012 at 01:34

I hate it when women tell me they’re virgins.

I wanna find out the old fashioned way.

Eric May 25, 2012 at 01:37

Crella:

One of my ex’s told me that when she was in HS, she caught her mom in bed with her boyfriend. Her mom was on her 5th marriage when I was dating this girl.

Ode May 25, 2012 at 01:58

This reminds me a story about a beauty pageant contestant who once confessed that she sabatoged another one of the girls shampoo bottle with nair hair removal lotion. Now that’s seriouslty low. Yeah women can get NASTY with each other.

walking in hell May 25, 2012 at 02:14

There is something stomach churning about this story.

It reminds me of a friend I have. He moved to Hawaii about 20 years ago. He became a born again Christian and started regularly attending church. He met a girl who had a boyfriend and he became her friend; eventually she converted. Upon her conversion, she stopped having sex with her “non-christian” boyfriend and eventually dumped him. She started spending time with my friend and eventually they discussed marriage. They didn’t have sex before their “legal” marriage; they just made out and dry humped. After around a year, they got married “legally.”

Fast forward 20 years: Last year my friend’s Christian wife was spending lots of time on facebook. Apparently she discovered another Christian man (who happened to be wealthy) on the mainland who had been patiently praying and waiting for a wife for ten years. She grabbed her two daughters, headed for the mainland, and filed for divorce from my friend. My poor friend emailed the other guy and told him what he was doing to another Christian brother was wrong and adultery (hypergamy), but to no avail.

In my own personal case, my wife was a virgin and religious when we got married. She destroyed my life through divorce after ten years of marriage. I respected her chastity and married her because I believed that it was the right thing to do, and I believed that God would bless me with a lifelong and happy marriage if I went by his rules.

My point to telling the two stories is this:

If she is an American Woman, it does not matter if she is a virgin; it does not matter if she is a slut. It does not matter if she is an atheist; it does not matter if she is a Christian. What matters is that she is an American Woman. i.e., she is mentally polluted; she is enabled by the courts for destruction; she is indoctrinated to feel no guilt or pity for any of her destructive actions.

If she is an American woman, she is bad; if she is not bad today, then she will be bad tomorrow.

The creepy thing about this story is that in America the choices for marriageable women are so bad, the media have to trick men into thinking that there are real virgins (marriageable women in the traditional sense). Even in a case like Lolo Jones, she will almost certainly engage in serial marriage and hypergamy (adultery); if she doesn’t, the poor bastard who marries her will suffer under the constant threat of divorce; he will be completely dominated.

The whole American super market of women is filled with rotting fruit. As an American man (Christian, Jew, Muslim, or Atheist or Black, White, Yellow, or Brown) you are not likely to get a fair deal for long. There are just too many laws, social influences, and bad behavior at play.

If you read the verses below, you will see just how far away American Women are from any sort of pious behavior.

Mark 10:12 “And if a woman divorces her husband and marries someone else, she commits adultery.”

Jeremiah 23:10 “For the land is full of adultery, and it lies under a curse. The land itself is in mourning–its wilderness pastures are dried up. For they all do evil and abuse what power they have.”

1 Timothy 2:12 “I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.”

Titus 2:5 “to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.”

Opus May 25, 2012 at 02:40

Imagine an aging male athlete, giving an interview where he says:

‘ I have had so little luck in the dating market as no woman was good enough for me, and am thus still a virgin, even though remaining chaste is the hardest thing I have ever done as I fought off female attention (though please don’t forget my best card is that I once won a gold medal) and I’ve been saving myself for the lucky woman who WILL be my wife – did I mention I once won a gold medal?’

crella May 25, 2012 at 02:40

‘Unlike you, though, my ex turned out to be apt pupil of her mom’s. She was doing enough men on the side to fill an army regiment.’

The strange thing about it is though, that my mother is a repressed Irish Catholic, who didn’t sleep around. Perhaps if she had been born in another era it would have come out…..her attitudes were certainly skank-worthy, despite her behavior not being so.

Opus May 25, 2012 at 03:12

Well I don’t find her attractive at all – far too dark, angular and with a nasty wart on her left cheek and far too much ‘look at me I am soooo fabulous’ about her -though I ought to make some allowance for the fact she is American as you all seem to be a bit like that ;) . Run and Jump if you want, but what guys want are naturally firm flesh (as most young women have) . She doesn’t. Worse still, although 29 is not old, she is past what would have been her best which she wasted proving she could jump quicker than any other girl. That adds precisely 0.00% to a woman’s SMV; indeed the muscles actively detract for when she ceases training they will turn to slack skin. Presumably all those hot male runners weren’t interested. A more truthful interview would have been to acknowledge that in chasing a vain and foolish dream she had let what she really wanted slip past her.

freebird May 25, 2012 at 03:27

Her husband to be needs to marry her in another country.(and stay there.)
Preferably with dual citizenship,like our Secretary of Defense.

Had to mention that Israeli national on this Memorial weekend.

We are so screwed as a country that an article about a 29 yr old virgin is just
somehow a diversion.
(same as the gay marriage issue)

expat May 25, 2012 at 03:33

She probably has a very low sex drive or major issue regarding sex. Announcing you are a virgin in media? major attention whore. Hubby can look forward to infrequent sex after the honeymoon and marriage to a crazy bitch. no thanks.

Eric May 25, 2012 at 04:09

Freebird:
Which actually brings up another sad but noteworthy commentary on our culture: that fact that a female virgin is such an anomoly that the media makes it national news when they discover one.

Most American women are so warped that they brag about being sluts before marriage and are notoriously frigid with their husbands after marriage.

andybob May 25, 2012 at 04:46

“..she’s basically telling her future mate “you were worth waiting for…”
Mr Anonxcf

Alas, my cynical self suspects she is actually screaming at her future mate, “I am worth waiting for – and don’t you ever forget it.” Not until after she has hurdled down the pre-nupless aisle of course. As Mr Anonxcf wisely says, only time will tell.

I agree with other commenters that there is something decidedly unsettling about this vainglorious creature. First of all, her name is ‘Lolo’, so you know her folks are seriously weird. Secondly, she declares that keeping her legs together has been, “the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life.” If that is true, then I’ll bet the farm that this elite athlete has been pampered, protected and provided for every second of her existence. Careful guys, I think Precious is gonna be a handful.

Now that she has ridden to road to Celebrity (on her hymen, so-to-speak), I wonder how long before a pesky little sex tape surfaces to jog Ms Jones’ memory. She could very well be like the born-again virgin that Peter South banged and believe sex isn’t sex if you keep your clothes on, do it standing up, say a few Hail Mary’s, have an Olympic gold meal…

You may think that Mr South ‘s mid-twenties ‘virgin’ may have been a bit, dare I say it, retarded, but such deluded women exist. Years ago one woman (who is now a drug and alcolol rehabilitation counsellor) told me, in deadly earnest that her hymen grew back when she didn’t have sex for a year and she got to be a virgin again. At that point in her her life, she was adivorced mother of two.

I suppose I should wish Ms Jones and her hymen all the best in the world. However, the only men who seem to marry elite lady track athletes are their performance-enhancing drug dealer coaches (remember Flo-Jo and the other Jones girl, Marion?)

LeaveaComment May 25, 2012 at 04:50

Why do you think there is feminism?

Andie May 25, 2012 at 04:54

I don’t think it’s that strategic. If every woman you know is as big a whore as you are, then presto! – you’re not a whore! You’re just like everyone else!

They do it so they can override feeling shame and guilt.

I personally feel a little nervous about a 29 year old virgin. She is attaching a LOT of value to her sexuality. What if her husband doesn’t pay her what she thinks it’s worth? Sheesh. I hope she has cultivated some other skills and personality traits a man might be interested in. Virginity is gone the first night.

Rmaxd May 25, 2012 at 05:35

IF a real woman was a virgin at the age of 30, she would need surgery just to remove the hymen

A womans hymen turns ridiculously thick & dangerous to a womans health if left untouched for over 30 freaking years …

Trying to break a 30 year old virgin womans hymen, is a lot like trying to pound a sheet of leather … requiring some serious surgery … or a jackhammer …

Women arent meant to be virgins over the age of 20 …

Huck Finn May 25, 2012 at 05:45

She might be a virgin and maybe she is lying. Such a modern public statement from a woman celebrity is great for attention and offers to do the talk-show route, sell her life story, etc. Virgin or not, any man who marries can get easily screwed in divorce court.

An argument can be made that sluts would benefit from other women staying virgins and not putting out so the sluts have less competition in landing a boyfriend leading to marriage. Women, for decades, have been seeking to be more like men in terms of promiscuity. Most Western men will still marry a non-virgin.

Opus May 25, 2012 at 05:53

Is the real subtext to the interview: ‘I am too good for all those Gold Medal winning Male athletes I used to know’ – i.e. delusional entitlement princess, or is it as I suggested above, that none of the male athletes would go near her? – i.e. crazy false-allegation making cat-lady.

Rmaxd May 25, 2012 at 06:27

@Andybob

“Years ago one woman (who is now a drug and alcolol rehabilitation counsellor) told me, in deadly earnest that her hymen grew back when she didn’t have sex for a year”

Hilarious …

Rmaxd May 25, 2012 at 06:32

For some reason posts with links arent getting through …

Guys Support & Donate to Artistry Against Misandry

Theyre holding an an International Men’s Day event in Nashville, a massive live concert & featuring prominent speakers for Mens Rights…

Get over to AVoiceForMen & donate some bucks

They only need $2000 more to make it happen …

Artistry Against Misandry is scheduled to host an International Men’s Day event in Nashville

“In order to pull this event off, your help is needed. I am again asking you all for any monetary donations you can spare. Thus far, just under a quarter of the funds needed have been raised. I am extremely grateful to the contributors who have made this possible; however a second round of donations is necessary.

A minimum of $2000.00 needs to be raised in order to not have to pull the plug on the event, so if every MRA reading this donated even a small amount, I’m sure we could get there.

We still have t-shirts to be made, entertainment to hire, sound/recording engineers to compensate, advertising/promotion to be done, raffle items to be bartered for and tons of literature to be printed.”

Uncle Elmer May 25, 2012 at 07:20

My wife (as profiled in A Man Wants a Wife, Not a Co-Worker) was a virgin on our wedding night. I was 50, she was 40. Additionally, I was unemployed, having been “laid-off” from my job at Encorpera.

When I found out she was a virgin I was incredulous. “In my culture, not allowed.” Based on my experiences there, I was further stupified. And she has life-long friends, fairly attractive, who are still virgins. Yet a walk through her neighborhood and I will be accosted by numerous lovely working girls. When we tried to find a hotel near her mom’s house, they all thought she was a prostitute, which annoyed her. I just wanted a quite place to stay, which was impossible to find as there is always some bastard with a hammer or electric grinding wheel nearby.

Anyway, I like it. I do not need a girl with “experience”. It is the husband’s job to provide that, and she is devoted to making me happy. That is very satisfying, that she will do anything to make me happy. The attitude almost supercedes the act itself. I would provide more clinical detail, but don’t want to start a global fappathon.

If he is a virgin, they will learn together. It’s not like solving Fermat’s Theorum. A moron can do it.

W.F. Price May 25, 2012 at 07:29

-Uncle Elmer

Actually, if you think about it, it makes sense. In Asia, women have a clear choice. If you want to be a wife, you take one path, and if you want to be a hooker you take another. In fact, where prostitution is common and tolerated, chastity becomes all the more important. It’s counter-intuitive, but makes sense when you know a bit about how the world works.

Yeah, I had to chuckle a bit about the sexual skill thing. A woman doesn’t exactly have to go to school to learn how to please a man in bed. If that were the case, humanity would have gone extinct long, long ago.

Opus May 25, 2012 at 07:41

Women always want to be virgins don’t they. That way, their past is erased, and they can start all over again and with a clear conscience, because in spite of sex-poitivism they know that a slut is a slut is a slut and they do not want to be a slut because that means they are a slut. That is where a lot of the false rape stuff comes from. I knew a girl who claimed to be a virgin and that I was the first. Although I would not have recognised a hymen if it stood up and hit me, she claimed she had lost her hymen riding horses. I am somewhat doubting of this, as firstly you’d really have to give it some welly (as we say) to break it and secondly in the entire time I knew her (far too long) she never went near a horse, nor did I ever see a picture of her on one. Anyway, one day in floods of tears she confessed that before me there had indeed (sob sob sob) been a boy who… (sob sob sob)… … and then his mother came across them in flagrante delicto … – no wonder she was in tears. In other words far from being a virgin she was the exact opposite – a slut in training and she continued to practise on me for a while. Why do they go on like that, always breaking down in tears?

On principle, therefore were I to have met (which I haven’t) another woman claiming virgin status, I’d doubt her probity. I knew one woman claiming born again virgin status, but that is an oxymoron.

Uncle Elmer May 25, 2012 at 07:47

“It’s counter-intuitive, but makes sense when you know a bit about how the world works…”

Like their traffic, no rules at all yet no road rage. Last time I was there we spent 10 minutes at the end of her street creeping through an intersection. 10,000 vehicles, conveyances, people, and animals inching randomly all directions and complete cooperation! I mean, a guy with 2 bicycles with 40-ft lengths of rebar strapped to it doing a U-turn in the middle of it. A “minivan” with 20 people inside and 20 people on the roof. Of course, the frustration is nullified somewhat by the numbers of lovely young women interspersed with the mix. Especially the tight pants perched on motorcycle seat. Office girl outfit or jeans, doesn’t matter, one of Elmer’s favorites. Ao Di girls like phantom beauties, incredible. My god the traditional attire there exalts the woman.

Anyway Price, your words on Lolo are fit, and I wisher her well. Her husband will be happy. Expect torrents of fem essays on the topic if it hasn’t started already.

I would post a pic of my wife’s virgin snatch but I have to take her to the clinic , then “Costco”, and she also wants to go back to “WalMart” to return some of the clothes she bought the other day. Sorry.

Hf May 25, 2012 at 08:31

Virginity doesn’t make the girl, it is only one aspect. Greyghost and Walking in Hell and a few others got the right of it here. She is an american virgin. Virgin plus AmericanEntitlementComplex equals a fine recipe for batshit insanity.

Peter South May 25, 2012 at 08:43

The problem is a lot of men are conditioned to porn and sluts because THEY waited so long. Of course many of us were forced to wait so long we were no longer interested in a family.

Men these days are used to a certain standard of performance so a virgin is going to be a big step down. It’s fun to be with a woman who loves sex and knows her body.

Also be aware that she will not be willing to do many things, sex probably won’t be much “fun”.

If you are marrying a woman like this it’s going to be straight marriage and family with sex being given as a duty. You will spend most of your time appeasing her, taking care of kids, talking to her family at get togethers, taking criticism, etc.

For an American guy like me this sounds like hell. I tried it for a while with an asian who was in her late thirties. I was maybe her second partner, she was really a wallflower. We didn’t get married but we talked about it.

It was very dull the conversation due to the culture gap and everything else sucked after a while. She hated sex but would do it any time I wanted, after a while I didn’t want it.

I got tired of her family because everything she did for her family, sending money to them to build a bigger house back home even though they were doing fine. Somehow they always needed more additions built onto her house so she would do that instead of buying anything for herself. I thought it was stupid and I realized I would end up with this task.

And these people are so religious, I got sick of hearing about praying and christian rock. Careful what you wish for that’s all.

Tom Smith May 25, 2012 at 08:43

Well, at least some lucky guy will get her. Let’s hope things don’t turn out like the Lindsey Vaughn thing- i.e. world class skier marries older trainer and is now in a messy divorce (which she- Vaughn- deserves).

One has to wonder if the intense training didn’t affect her sex drive. Women who train at that level usually have certain sexual aspects of their bodies “shut down” simply because of the body’s own need to conserve energy for training.

The fact that this woman is the exception and not the rule is a problem. But the question is whether the world would be a better place for men without the number of tarts out there which allow many of us to get our ends away. Feminism has given woman access to birth control and the ability to have mutiple partners. But are men and is society really better off for it? Perhaps not- decent women (like Lolo) are in the minority, and the rest of the single mom’s out there are bearing the bastards of many other men.

Opus May 25, 2012 at 09:00

I seem to recall watching something a while back where it was pointed out that the hurdles for women were lower than for men so I was looking it up. Couldn’t find it but in doing so, I discovered to my surprise, that whereas I had been assuming Lolo Jones was an Olympic Gold Medalist or even Athletics World Champion, she is in fact nothing of the sort. She is merely a gold medalist from 2008 in running a mere 60 metres indoors. The gold standard is surely the 100 metres outdoors ie The Olympics (though men run 110).

Art Vandelay May 25, 2012 at 09:31

I think I shagged bigfoot once. Not my proudest moment.

Matt Strictland May 25, 2012 at 10:24

Not a bad looking woman and while 29 is a little old (22-25 is better) she seems kind of weather burned to me.

Also the transition from sport to wife won’t be easy for her. Given her purity pledge, she is likely to attract pretty traditional men. There will certainly be some hurdles (pun intended) for her to deal with.

Also my guess (I am not a Doctor) is that moving from fit to womanly (and not fat) is going to require some discipline. If she plans kids (and this sounds like early onset baby rabies) she need to change her health profile. Amenorrhea and corresponding fertility issues are common among female runners.

Still what she did was gutsy and I wish her and her future hubby happiness.

keyster May 25, 2012 at 10:28

Just what every erstwhile unmarried man wants in a wife; a nationally competitive athelete on the downward slide. Oh, that’s just so hot!

But, but…she’s a virgin.
Oh, well that’s different then.

Opus May 25, 2012 at 10:31

So I google imaged her, and I was not disappointed by coming across a very artistically taken photo of this famous virgin completely naked. Looks a bit like a transvestite it has to be said (but without the appendages).

Charles Martel May 25, 2012 at 10:32

Art Vandelay
I think I shagged bigfoot once. Not my proudest moment.

In Soviet Russia, bigfoot shags you .

The Contrarian Expatriate May 25, 2012 at 11:28

Something strikes me a disengenuous about her claim. If she cited religion, a medical condition, or lack of interest I might have found her more credible. But the prepubescent line that she wants to “gift” her vagina to someone she likely has not yet met is a crock.

So has she engaged in oral sex? Has she kissed, or digtally manipulated her parther? Most likely so, so those don’t qualify as gifts I presume.

She also lost me on the “holding out has been harder than qualifying for the olymipics” line. Really? Given the fact that millions of women go though life without having had sex for a variety of reasons, I guess Lolo has not even masterbated.

On the oft-chance that she really is a virgin, she is likely damaged goods in she’s an “abused as a child” nut case, a medical anomoly, or a unresolved lesbian.

My guess is that she is a liar intent on garnering men’s attention and media hype. If not, she’s a waste of time and effort.

muhr May 25, 2012 at 12:35

a 29 year old female virgin in the usa suggests a lot of willpower. she could probably wield sex as a weapon within a marriage better than any other women.

Rmaxd May 25, 2012 at 12:48

@Elmer

Holy crap a 40 yr old virgin …

I hope you borrowed that grinding wheel for that hymen …

greyghost May 25, 2012 at 12:59

Check out this. Man, a sports writers meal ticket

Eric May 25, 2012 at 13:18

Andie,
‘I don’t thnk it’s that strategic. If every other woman knows that every other woman is a whore…then they’re just as bad as they are.’

The strategy doesn’t really work from the man’s perspective, either. In my pre-MRA days, I remember that single guys in the US dating scene all realized a sort of an unspoken truth about it. One of the reason why we’d put up with so much abuse is because we all knew that the next girlfriend wouldn’t be any improvement over the last one; and rationialized it on the grounds that it was better to put up with a known quantity than potentially get stuck with someone worse. That’s why American women reflexively shame men who proactively look for viable alternatives to them, because they know instinctively what most men really think of them.

Most of the white knights of the Futrelle and Scalzi stripe know this as well as an other guy, but they cope with it by going into deep denial about it, kind of like the ‘Stockholm Syndrome.’

Uncle Elmer May 25, 2012 at 13:43

@Elmer

Holy crap a 40 yr old virgin …

I hope you borrowed that grinding wheel for that hymen …

———————–

Oh, I managed allright. The key was pretending, rather than actually consuming, to have a drink with everybody in her extended family before departing exhausted to the hotel where I consumated the act. Otherwise I would have been too shitfaced.

Rmaxd May 25, 2012 at 13:47

lol …

Art Vandelay May 25, 2012 at 13:52

Noticed a similar thing in Egypt. People are driving like maniacs, but they are very cooperative in the act, for example when overtaking someone you just flash your lights a few times and they generally let you pass, whereas here in Germany they get pissed off and step on the gas.

Neil May 25, 2012 at 14:34

OT but another false rape accusation:

by_the_sword May 25, 2012 at 15:08

She probably had a fake hymen sewed into her snatch by a surgeon. My guess is she’s gunning for some high status christian guy like Tebow.

Lara May 25, 2012 at 16:06

She’s right. The best way to keep your market value high, in addition staying thin and having a good personality, is to be chaste.

Rmaxd May 25, 2012 at 16:12

Lara you cant regrow your hymen if you dont have sex …

Lysander Spooner May 25, 2012 at 16:33

She appears to be a narcicist, and likely a crazy “Peeotch”, as Snoop Dog might quip. Some of hurdlings shots glorify her vajayjay magnificently …lol

Lysander Spooner May 25, 2012 at 16:33

Sorry, tried to include this photo……butt ;)

!!SPARTA!! May 25, 2012 at 16:39

Too many muscles
though once you put a baby in her, they’ll melt away

She does have the look of a total ball-buster-bitch, though…

Reader May 25, 2012 at 18:10

To be honest, I disagree with the points made in this article. I don’t like virgins and wouldn’t want to be with one. I don’t like doing all the work and would prefer my girlfriend to have some experience and confidence. In addition, virginity is a sign of some mental or social problems (unless the girl is really young).

Rmaxd May 25, 2012 at 21:40

@Lysander

Lolo looks like a drag queen on steroids … her man jaw alone’s enough to crack a few mirrors …

Anon21 May 25, 2012 at 22:27

I must admit, I’m a bit puzzled by the largely negative commentary here. Let’s examine the facts as we know them without making any assumptions. Lolo is a 29 year old virgin. She’s a world-class track & field athlete, is not half-bad looking (a solid 7 IMO), is slim and toned and in great shape. So, all the things we often times complain about western women (over the hill, meaning 35+, has been riding the cock-carousel since her teens, fat and out of shape) she’s not.

And yet, that’s still not good enough. She must either have some mental issues for being a virgin, a ball-busting bitch, the sex will suck for the future husband, she’s plain crazy, etc, etc. I thought one of the main problems (among others) with marrying a western woman is that by spending her 20s “having her fun”, it will become difficult for her to ever form a proper emotional bond with a future husband, and he’ll constantly be compared to those past lovers, she’ll hook up with them on facebook one day when she gets bored, and so on. So, it’s prefarable to marry a virgin for all those reasons. But now, the goal post is being moved. A 29 year old virgin is too old apparently, a 20-25 year old is more preferable. And when when that becomes available, then what? 18-22 is better? Where does it end? I’m tempted to ask, what’s it going to take to please some of you morons?

As a 34 year single guy with no desire to get married under the current rules, I would certainly re-consider my position if more and more decent looking, in-shape, mid-to-late 29s virgins start to become more commonplace. Plus, tweak the corruption in the courts so that men/fathers have equal rights, eliminate no-fault divorce, and all of a sudden, marriage doesn’t sound too bad.

Anonymous May 25, 2012 at 22:34

walking in hell at 2;12.
Interesting peronal account, assuming you did not pull out leg. Virginity does not guarantee emotianally stable person and later they rub it in as “Only thing you married me for…”
@ freebird,
Which Secretary of Defense you are alluding at?

Hf May 25, 2012 at 23:20

@Anon21
There is such a thing as a happy medium. As we all know, American women are extreme. All this is is extremety in the opposite direction of what has become typical…if it is even true.
Virginity through adolescence is un heard of anymore. Virginity at the age of 29, come on who are we fooling?

Neil May 26, 2012 at 04:46

“In addition, virginity is a sign of some mental or social problems”

So most of our ancestors & a big chunk of the current human population is mentally ill according to you?

You are just conditioned by feminazi BS which was designed to make being a slut an acceptable thing.

Sex is not advanced physics or chemistry for her to need “experience”, even animals can rut.

I don’t get off on other guys banging my wife before me.

In fact outside the West you would be considered the abnormal one by many men for not preferring a virgin to some slut with “experience” as a wife/long term partner.

As for this woman, she is attention whoring & if its true then she is probably what I call a technical virgin (ass & mouth have seen plenty of action) not a real one.

RMM May 26, 2012 at 05:39

@Rmaxd

“A womans hymen turns ridiculously thick & dangerous to a womans health if left untouched for over 30 freaking years”

A scene from a relatively recent film adaptation of a classic Fantasy book comes to mind:

“Bring out the wolfshead!”
“Grond! Grond! Grond!”

Georice81 May 26, 2012 at 05:50

@ Anon

I agree. I am not sure why there is so much hostility here towards her since she epitomizes to some degree what we think a woman should be like.

Yet…. after thinking about it some time I must admit something doesn’t seem right in her statements. Why is it so difficult to keep your virginity? This implies that she may have come close to losing it. That she has been looking at guys and has had a lot of temptation. So, her virginity is simply physical and inside of her are all kinds of lusts towards men. Plus she posed nude and you can easily find that picture. To me this is not the type of woman I would want to be with. It makes one wonder how close did she come to losing her virginity and what things did she do with men. A true Victorian-type woman wouldn’t had spoken this way nor posed nude.

Rico May 26, 2012 at 07:04

“Yet…. after thinking about it some time I must admit something doesn’t seem right in her statements. Why is it so difficult to keep your virginity?”

Were you a virgin throughout your 20s? I was, and it was pretty much torture. Combine that with being an attractive, in-shape female knowing that you could get laid as easily as snapping your fingers, then yeah, I think “difficult” is putting it mildly.

Georice81 May 26, 2012 at 07:57

@Rico

My point is not that there are temptations but when someone says that it is “difficult” it implies that they were put in a position that made it such. That is what sounds so fishy. Walking down the street and fighting the demons of lust when surrounded by attractive people is one thing. Yet, one doesn’t lose their virginity under those circumstances.

imnobody May 26, 2012 at 16:40

“Why is it so difficult to keep your virginity?”

I think it’s hard, at least for a young guy. In my beta days, I managed to do it with the simple method that women didn’t want to have sex with me. But women have not the same levels of testosterone as men. This is why virginity has been traditionally “the woman’s task”. If you control the men, you control the women, as Daniel Amneus said.

What’s wrong about this girl? Anon21 has a point about manosphere guys being impossible to please. It’s damned if you do and damned if you don’t. But I don’t think he is completely right.

When I was a child, I lived in a patriarchal country. It was assumed that all unmarried girls were virgins. If some girl was known not to be that way, her reputation suffered and she was considered a slut and nobody wanted to marry her.

But no girl went telling everybody about her virginity. It was supposed to be a private affair and women didn’t talk about that publicly (and even privately). “Modesty” (the most precious virtue a girl could have back then) was about that: not only about chastity but about not being an attention whore and keeping your vagina business to yourself (and to your husband).

Now we see women appearing on TV and proclaiming their virginity to the world: Britney Spears, Rebecca St. James, Lolo Jones, whether they have posed nude or semi-nude (Britney, Lolo) or not (Rebecca). This is not a behavior of a modest woman, of a traditional woman (and in the country I live no girl would do that: it would be extremely bad for their reputation to talk about her vagina business on TV).

I guess appearing naked has become so commonplace that now you have to tell everybody you are virgin to get your attention fix. But a good wife is not an attention whore. And that’s why I think Anon21 has it wrong.

Ray Manta May 26, 2012 at 17:42

Anon21 wrote:
I must admit, I’m a bit puzzled by the largely negative commentary here.

That’s funny, I’m not puzzled at all. Maybe most of the posters here know an attention whore when they see one.

Let’s examine the facts as we know them without making any assumptions.
Lolo is a 29 year old virgin.

So she says. That can mean almost anything these days – her service entrance may be very accustomed to two-way traffic.

She’s a world-class track & field athlete,

Great, but it doesn’t make her particularly suitable as a wife. It’s
common in the USA for parents to fill up their daughters’ time with
competitive sports as a general-purpose cockblock. I understand why,
but it really doesn’t do anything to prepare them for marriage and family. Jones’s unusual talent has only served to stretch out the amount of time she’s spent in the game to the point where her reproductive clock is ticking.

is not half-bad looking (a solid 7 IMO),
is slim and toned and in great shape.

Her physique is too mannish for most men’s tastes. Facially she’s ok, but hardly spectacular.

She carries baggage, it’s simply somewhat different than the average woman’s.

I’m tempted to ask, what’s it going to take to please some of you morons?

A nonfeminist, noncareerist, reasonably attractive woman who puts marriage and family first and has a low partner count. Let’s see how Jones stacks up.

1. Nonfeminist. It’s a safe bet that she’s had her head filled with “You go, grrrl” thinking from Day 0. So no points here.

2. Noncareerist. Epic fail here. At the tender age of 29, she’s had a longer “career” then your typical late-30s office harridan. Zero points again.

3. Reasonably attractive. This one’s a wash – decent face, but body is overly muscled and boyish. Only a small minority of men have a sexual preference for her physical type. So I’ll give her a half point.

4. Marriage/family first. Fail again. It’s pretty apparent that she’s talking about marriage because she knows her athletic career is over.

5. Low partner count. If she’s telling the truth, she did well in this respect. So let’s give her a point.

So out of 5 points, she gets at best a 1.5. You might want to reconsider calling the negative commenters morons.

Geography Bee Finalist himself May 26, 2012 at 18:48

Lolo Jones is just another (en)Title(ment) (n)IX bitch who got where she did by stealing sporting opportunities from men, as if any and every man had a right to play competitive sports before 1972. That program cannot end soon enough.

It is based around a feminazi fantasy world where an equal percentage of males and females want to play any sport which, when put into practice, amounts to trying to make demand among women that does not even exist.

Oilsands May 26, 2012 at 20:49

There’s one other possibility that hasn’t been mentioned here.

Bi-sexual or LUG . Would explain how she hadn’t been with a MAN , but still had sex. How many women athletes are lesbian or bi? I would bet way more than the population average.

Cindy May 27, 2012 at 19:30

Ted May 27, 2012 at 20:33

Come on, Cindy. You’re not getting round us like that!

imnobody May 28, 2012 at 05:56

Nice try, Cindy. You can use shaming language with your beta orbiters but it won’t work here. Try harder next time.

Cranky May 28, 2012 at 10:44

So is Tim Tebow also an attention whore?

If nothing else, Lolo & Tim are just putting another option out there for young people to consider – virginity until marriage or a serious relationship. And that’s bad? I think we need to see more of this type of attention whoring; lots more! Make virginity cool for both guys n’ gals.

Funny thing is, some of you sound exactly like “feminists” who mock public admissions of virginity. Guess you’re on the same team.

Jacko May 28, 2012 at 11:08

anon21 and our host are right. For many commenters at the Spearhead, every single woman in America is suspect, no matter what.

I, for one, think Lolo is pretty hot. I would rate her a solid 9. She’s had dozens, maybe hundreds of guys approaching her wanting to do nothing more than bang the living daylights out of her as soon as possible. Undoubtedly, Lolo was attracted to some of those guys. So, yes, it does take some self-control for a hot chick to keep her vcard.

And why would she lie about being a virgin? Most of the feminist sisterhood regard her as a laughing-stock – a beautiful 29 year old who won’t get laid because she’s a Victorian prude. Most indoctrinated feminists would think she’s a lesbo [not that there's anything wrong with that] or a freak. Hardly something you would want to lie about in this day and age.

Guys will be lining up down the street to have a chance to break Lolo in. But, some of the commenters here might have a point when they say that hypergamy may be at the root of all this. Undoubtedly, no guy who isn’t highly athletic and successful would be on Lolo’s radar.

If her hypergamy is out of control, she might end up an old spinster. The Jewish princess figure skater Sasha Cohen is the same way; no marriage; no LTR, few dates, even though she could have any guy she wants:

Like the old saying goes, “A woman who thinks she’s too good for most men may be right, but more often she’s left.”

an observer May 28, 2012 at 21:17

So she has spent ten years doing exactly what SHE wanted to. Now with a last gasp of fame, she announces readiness to settle down?

Good luck with that. Cubicle beta schlubb has no chance. She would want some high flying achiever. Even if her claim is true, women can get attention and sex whenever they want, right up until they hit the wall.

My guess if that she’s seeing the wall right up close. . .

ActaNonVerba May 28, 2012 at 23:14

One man’s “hot hurdler” is another’s (e.g. me) mannish twig. To each their own.

crella May 29, 2012 at 06:06

‘Don’t worry, Spearheaders, I doubt she would ever consider marrying any of you losers.’

Nothing to see here, keep moving……

Loser card’s been played…how long before the words ‘You mom’s basement’ appear?

Opus May 29, 2012 at 06:25

What do all those who believe in the efficacy of Game say to the fact (if it be true) that no one ever scored with Lolo. Do they think they would have done better, or do they merely think that someone like Lolo is impossible to crack – which would thus reveal the limitation of Game.

Eximio May 29, 2012 at 10:53

I agree with Rmaxd. If you want marriage, and a traditional family, expat it. You will not find that in the US. And, best to keep it out of the US. Bring her back here, and she will be corrupted by the hegemony of feminism throughout media and culture.

bruno May 30, 2012 at 03:20

- Interviewer: Hey, I think I know the perfect guy for you: he’s also 29, virgin, ex-athlete, and has no clue what to do with the rest of his life too!

- Lolo: .. euh… yeah….