The Beard-Yanking Russian Lady

by W.F. Price on May 12, 2012

I thought you guys might appreciate a funny little story from Riga, so I’ll tell it.

It was late in the evening, and there was little to do besides watch CNN International. Although I was happy with Latvian food, I hadn’t stocked up sufficiently, and I wasn’t tired, so I thought I’d go see what a burger tasted like in the Baltic states.

First I went down to Hesburger, a Finnish burger chain that’s pretty popular in the region, but Hesburger was closed. Fortunately, there was a McDonald’s around the corner, so I started on my way there. McDonald’s in Riga is located right on the edge of the Old Town, which is the scenic core of Riga.

The Old Town is full of beautiful old buildings of the Hanseatic style, churches, narrow, winding alleys and, above all, bars and clubs. From Thursday through Saturday, it’s full of people and cheer every evening till daybreak. Groups of young men and women roam the streets from bar to bar, making noise and having fun. People come from the entire region to enjoy Riga’s Old Town, and I was lucky enough to be staying there. I met Norwegians, Russians, Swedes, Finns, English, Irish, Germans, Poles and more. Oddly, there were very few Americans. This being the case, people tended to assume I was Norwegian (thanks to my Norwegian grandmother and Anglo-Norman ancestry I look that way) until I opened my mouth.

As I slowly made my way to the McDonald’s, I was approached by a rather hefty young woman who began speaking to me in Russian. She could easily have passed for a suburban American girl, being rather on the large side, but not all that bad-looking overall. I soon told her in English that I couldn’t speak Russian, so she asked me whether I was British or Scandinavian.

“No, I’m American,” I responded.

She replied, saying “You don’t look like an American,” upon which I told her “America is a big country.”

She then said “you have such beautiful blue eyes,” asking “why don’t you buy me a drink?”

“I’m sorry,” I said “I’ve already got a woman.”

This rejection angered her, and she said something sharp in Russian, then told me to get rid of my beard. Before I knew what was happening, she pinched my beard and started yanking on it. Having made her point about the beard, she then reached for my collar and took hold of my chest hair, pulling it hard.

I was a bit shocked, but kept my composure. Somehow, I managed to avoid even wincing from the pain. I really had no idea what to say, so I told her “you are quite a strong woman.” Shortly thereafter, her embarrassed friend whisked her away, and I went on to order a burger and onion rings.

For the most part, women in the region are reserved, but apparently Russian ladies are a breed apart — especially when they’ve been drinking. I would advise the adventurous American traveler to keep this in mind while traveling in northern Europe, but not to let it frighten him too much. The key, I think, is to keep your cool.

Following is a video from a couple days ago at the exact spot and same McDonald’s where this hair-pulling incident occurred. A dustup between Russians results in some fisticuffs (one guy gets knocked out cold) and a contentious arrest. Note that it is 6AM and the parties to the scuffle had probably been up all night drinking:

Geography Bee Finalist himself May 12, 2012 at 09:50

That is a very funny story.

I wonder what other drunk Russian women would do and what drunk non-American women of other gentilics do as well, when all the other variables are factored in (location, alcoholic beverages consumed and in what amount, weather, people nearby, etc.).

greyghost May 12, 2012 at 10:32

Looks like a white knight got his ass jacked. One thing about sexually active russian dudes they don’t take even the slightest hint of shit from women. I even saw a clip from a russian versin of “big Brother” and some chick started hitting some guy and he kicked her ass on camera.

TiredGuy May 12, 2012 at 11:37

Sorry to be off topic, however there was an interesting article in a newspaper that I picked up. There is part of it online here:

Unfortunately this does not show the other parts that the physical paper copy does. However, to summarise, the other parts were a few case studies, which showed the hardships that fathers go through in the family court system of Australia.

Judging from what the locals here in Qld, Australia have said, this newspaper is very much mainstream – so I guess the tide may be starting to turn.

Traveller May 12, 2012 at 11:53

Funny because she did not stab you or kick you in the crotch?

If she did that to a less strong man she could have hurt him.

Ok you said it was funny so I believe it, but it borders with the usual idea (mainstream idea we fight) of violence towards men is not real violence… only fun.

Pirran May 12, 2012 at 12:21

If it was wasted elephant seals in Lycra assaulting the guys (with cops looking on nonchalantly, natch), I’d assume it was any city center in the UK on a Saturday night after last orders….

Days of Broken Arrows May 12, 2012 at 13:07

Fat woman are the plague of civilization, no matter what the nationality. The most problematic transaction I’ve had with people over the years have always been with fat women. An angry, jealous, hateful breed. Next time, stop the convo after the first sentence.

Roissy once said something about how he didn’t like to be hit on by fatties because it sent the message that they thought he was on their level somehow and what did that mean for him? I agree.

Al Thompson May 12, 2012 at 13:19

Are you sure it was a woman?

Art Vandelay May 12, 2012 at 13:44

First I thought you were talking about a prostitute. Hesburger is quite good actually btw., for fast food.

Lysander Spooner May 12, 2012 at 13:50

My reaction would have been to punch the skank in the face, buy you a drink…..lol….yo’ Beothch I ain’t your pimp, even if you are a hooker.

It really is disgusting how wimmin think they can touch you, hit you, smack you, rub you, but if the tables are turned they cry “Raaaape” or “Sexual Harrasment”. You have a right to defend yourself, she assaulted you, hit the beotch, knock her down or out, and walk the eff away.

Lysander Spooner May 12, 2012 at 14:02

P.S.

“THAT” was NO Lady .

No Fat Chicks May 12, 2012 at 14:27

No one should be surprised that the woman responded with hostility after her advances were denied. Women complain about men and their “fragile egos,” but this is just projection on womens’ part. It is women with the fragile egos and men who can handle rejection far more gracefully.

Uncle Elmer May 12, 2012 at 15:06

Jamie Lynne Grumet, Time Magazine’s Attention-Whore of the Year.

Or to put it another way : Does attention-whoring sell magazines?

Just when you thought women could not be more narcissist, this “model” brags about tit-feeding her kid at the Playboy Mansion.

Scroll down and take a look at her adopted Ethiopian, which she continues to “breast-feed” :

walking in hell May 12, 2012 at 16:26

I spent years in Eastern Europe and Eastern Europe has lots of Russian Women. Unfortunately American Men are viewed by Russian Women as easy S&M (Sperm and Money). The same view is held by Czech Women.

Guys, don’t even think you can come to Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine, or Russia and be successful having families with these women. Unfortunately desperate Western Men are taken advantage of by marriage and dating sites, promising them a devoted wife.

Not only are the divorce laws in these countries draconian for men but divorce rates are high and getting higher. These women simply cannot be trusted.

I would compare these Eastern European Women to crocodiles; cold and always looking for weakness and an opportunity to strike and gain advantage and control.

I have a special experience with the Czech Republic. In the Czech Republic, 20% of Czech Men who thought their children were there own, find out they are not. This is based on a recent study by a Czech genetics professor.

The Czech Republic has a huge percentage of single mothers (more than 30% and growing every year). When a Czech Woman speaks of wanting a family, she is thinking of her mother, herself, and her baby. No man even enters the picture except as a sperm donor. I met many expats who have been burned by Czech Women and don’t have access to their children. The courts are completely feminized; the man is always the blame.

Guys there is no escape; the entire European Continent is going to the man-haters. The lone hold outs: Italy, Spain, Portugual, Greece, will go next.

That being said, I think there are still nice places to live to get away from America. Are there any MGTOW types out there who want to possibly pool resources as a group and buy some land in say a South American Country and living there. I would like to know my neighbor and friend hates feminists and would be very keen on what to do if a feminist trespassed in the neighborhood.

I am dreaming of a group emigration effort into a third world country with like-minded brothers. I don’t like the idea of doing everything alone. MGTOWWLMM (Men going there own way with like minded men). What do you think?

Anonymous age 70 May 12, 2012 at 16:41

Group expat doesn’t work too well unless with a strong common religious background.

On DGM-2, we had a man who for several years preached a community of men to move to Mexico. He finally made the move alone, and lasted less than two weeks, ended up in El Paso.

If you don’t have the moxie to move alone, you don’t have the moxie to move.

All it takes is one drunk or violent man or pervert and you are all done for.

Glenn May 12, 2012 at 17:04

So, drunken Russian guys beating on girls then each other. If anyone wonders *why* Russian and Eastern Euro girls tend to gravitate towards American and Western guys, this video clip pretty much wraps the whole debate up. Seriously, if is no more complicated than that.

Johnycomelatley May 12, 2012 at 17:08

Walking in hell

Spot on. A friend brought over a wife from Serbia (stunning 10) and after she had a child she called the cops to kick him out of the house. Fortunately for him and unbeknownst to the wife the title of the house was in his parent’s name (foresight is a bitch) and she got the short end of the stick.

Attila May 12, 2012 at 17:20

On average- they are all pretty much worthless -except to observe as one would observe insects or other organisms from the Paleolithic.

A Russian would have probably grabbed her by the hair and spit on her face. Then again – one can’t be sure it wasn’t part of a scam or some foul play in the making.

Attila May 12, 2012 at 17:24

Lara May 12, 2012 at 17:30

Lara May 12, 2012 at 17:33

He shouldn’t let her breastfeed his son for so long. And he definitely should not have let her pose on the cover of Time magazine like that.

continent May 12, 2012 at 18:49

Oregon journalist has heart attack after sex. It gives new meaning to R.I.P. The pieece walks and police refuses to proseccute so neither has to register as sex offender. Link;

W.F. Price May 12, 2012 at 19:16

-greyghost

If you watch closely, you’ll see that the entire thing started out as a fight between women. Notice how after one woman has words with the others, her thug boyfriend pushes them down. Then those girls’ boyfriends get involved, and one gets knocked out, and then the thugs get arrested.

ALL the guys were white-knighting/posturing for women, who were apparently fighting over who was first in line. How stupid. When women are fighting, the last thing a man should do is take sides and escalate it. If a woman insists on causing trouble in public, you’ve got to walk away and let her deal with it, no matter what your instincts say.

GT66 May 12, 2012 at 19:40

Price, I’d say you were one “sure I’ll buy you a drink” away from getting rolled. The bitches juice you up and the dudes mug you when you’re to bombed to fight back. You were obviously a mark and got lucky by turning down her offer.

W.F. Price May 12, 2012 at 20:02

-GT66

Nah, Riga’s pretty tame. I’ve been in much shadier places, and the Old Town is really safe in comparison. I’m pretty sure the girl was just drunk and looking to make some conquest — she was from Russia proper and not a local, which is probably why she was so cheeky. The local Russians make an effort to act more western and civilized, even if they sometimes don’t quite get it right. Actually, Russians themselves are not particularly nasty people. It’s just kind of a brutal society in Russia — like our own.

In fact, I’d definitely recommend Latvia to Americans who want to have a nice time without worrying too much about the more serious kind of crime that sometimes occurs in Russia or the lousier parts of Eastern Europe. Maybe I’ll start some resource to help them do so.

Opus May 13, 2012 at 00:29

Welmer

Now that you have been back in the land of the free and the home of the brave for a few days, and your remembrances of Europe are beginning to fall into place, with the scenery slipping into its correct position as background, and people and events now coming into the foreground, it is no wonder that this strange meeting of yours in a McDonald’s Restauarant with a large Russian girl should occupy your mind and I can see that you are puzzled, so allow me to attempt elucidation.

I can do so, because a couple of years ago I had a not dissimilar experience whch I have thus had even more time to think on. In my case (in the pub) I approached a woman, same height as me, who was standing at that moment alone. I knew her, and was genuinely keen. Her response was to grab me by the lapels and shake me. Now, I have a bad back, so being shaken is not good for it, yet I let her do so. Had it been a guy – who had even touched me lightly on the arm- I would have responded by either moving back quickly or responding violently. I did neither and neither did you. Neither of us had time to rationally respond; so our similiar reactions must be instinctive. In failing to respond what we are really saying to the woman is, that they are so physically inferior or at least different to us, that you pay no more attention to their aggression than you would a small child testing its strength. In short, you are showing Alpha dominance and the fact that she is hitting on you shows that that is how she sees you, and in my case the woman was conflicted and in denial of her own attraction to me. In short, she was keen on you and would surely have slepped with you there and then. Your verbal response was less impressive (because you then acknowledged her strength) but it is difficult to get these things right and anyway McSex is not allowed in Restaurants.

McDonalds are strange places. There used to be one opposite my place . One sunday evening I purchased a McNugget, McFries and Mc Flurry when a slightly rough looking woman with a gravel voice, as I turned to leave said to me in the most seductive tones, ‘can I lick your raspberry ripple’. I think that is the only time I have been offered oral sex – at last in public.

walking in hell May 13, 2012 at 05:06

“When everything settled she brought over her ex boyfriend (seems like it was her plan from the get go)”

It most certainly was a plan. Years ago I read an article describing special schools in Russian that taught Russian Women how to immigrate to America and take advantage of the family courts in order to get a baby, property settlement, and alimony. Can you imagine the sympathy most judges would give to the “poor” immigrant Russian Girl…

Divorce rates are 50% plus in almost all Eastern European Countries, with a high of around 70% in Russia. If the divorce rates are not 50%, then they are moving towards that number: for example, Poland and Slovakia (traditional Catholic Countries) have rising divorce rates. These countries all have unilateral divorce laws and most of the divorces are initiated by the woman. Sole physical custody is usually given to the woman. Cheating among the women is rampant. Sound familiar?

I had one perceptive African friend who lived in Czech Republic for many years. He put the problem very succinctly: He said, “white women are too strong for the men.” He said this when referring to Russian, Eastern European, Canadian, and American Women. What he left out was that not only are they too strong for the men, they have the government behind them, thus making them stronger, and they have no morals.

If one thinks about it, the misandry and divorce problem are problems that occur in countries where the women are light-skinned–mostly Northern Hemisphere Western Contries, and where the governments are atheist or were atheist.

Problem countries are Sweden, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia, United States, France, Britain, Ireland, Canada, Austrailia, New Zealand, etc. In short–the West. Light skinned women are by nature more dominant and controlling. If you combine that with a culture that encourages bad behavior, you as a man are doomed.

So the misandry problem is problem of genetics and culture. We can see the genetic differences in the United States. Asian Women divorce their husbands at a much lower rate then the other racial groups. The exception in America is the American Black Women (But isn’t she exceptional, after all)? I mean native African Women have very little resemblance to American Black Women). Also notable is that among marriages between American White Men and American Black Women, the divorce rate is significantly lower than the average divorce rate.

My point is this: I maintain the best wife for a white man is someone darker skinned then he is. I maintain that the best culture for the white man and his wife is a man-friendly culture. For example, a white man and Mexican woman living in Mexico; a white man and Thai Woman living in Thailand; a white man and a Morracan Woman, living in Morraco; a white man and Turkish Woman, living in Turkey. This strategy neutralizes the light-skinned genes, and at the same time neutralizes the cultural influences.

For a black man, possibly the best plan is to emigrate to Africa in order to have a family. I had a friend who did this. Most African divorce laws keep the man firmly in charge with sole custody automatically going to the man.

Though black men are very popular in Europe and America, they get royally burned in the family courts once the white women get the little “tiger woods” or “mike tyson” baby that they have been dreaming of.

Whatever you do, never bring an Eastern European, Russian, or Ukrainian Girl to the Unites States. In fact don’t bring any woman to the United States. Remember: even the healthiest fish becomes sick when the lake is poisoned. Some fish will become sicker than others depending on their genetic makeup. For example, that nice girl you brought over from Asia might not divorce you when she comes to the USA, but she is likely to become a much different (difficult and unpredictable) person.

So who is the best man for the white woman living in the West? Quite simply, no man; or another woman. Very few men in the West will be able to satify Western White Women. These women need to be bred out of existence.

We as men can speed the extinction of Western White Women by encouraging them to pursue the single life or to pursue another woman as a spouse (lesbianism). We can do this actively and passively. Actively by outright encouragement, and passively by never giving a Western Woman access to our sperm, money, or time.

Ted May 13, 2012 at 06:11

“Light skinned women are by nature more dominant and controlling. ”

It’s complete crap, of course.

You are ignoring a major confounding factor: that the counties where light-skinned people predominate are richer, for the moment anyway. It’s the affluence that allows the delicate flower of feminism to bloom. As the rest of the world catches up, so will their women.

walking in hell May 13, 2012 at 06:35

walking in hell May 13, 2012 at 06:43

“A genetic explanation for bitchiness… well, I’ve never seen that before. And melanin-linked too.”

Part of the problem is certainly genetics. Darker skinned women are more gentle, and I believe more loyal. Think Asian, Latina, Persian, etc.

The degree to which feminism takes hold depends on indoctrination and genetics. Some women just don’t want to rule, no matter how much they are indoctrinated to do so. This is genetic.

walking in hell May 13, 2012 at 06:48

It’s complete crap, of course.”

It is a tough pill to swallow because it means the situation in the West is hopeless to fight by trying to change perceptions.

Ted May 13, 2012 at 06:49

See http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/infopays/rank/PNBH2.html for a table of GNP per capita by country.

Ted May 13, 2012 at 06:51

“It is a tough pill to swallow”

It’s like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less crap you have to swallow.

Or something.

Ted May 13, 2012 at 06:57

“You might want to check out some of the sociology studies done by German Sociology Professors on the “Russian” strong woman problem.”

Got any cites?

“Apparently, even when Russian was under the yoke of communism and the people were poor, the divorce rate was high and Russian women were treacherous.”

Russia under communism was *so* poor they managed to put the first man in orbit and make thousands of thermonuclear warheads. I don’t doubt that the women were treacherous though.

“According to old guys in Czech Republic, the same is true; namely, Czech Women have always been treacherous. In fact, Czech Women pioneered sex tourism way back when.”

Must be that Czech gene.

Ted May 13, 2012 at 07:03

Sorry for messing up the end of that post.

“Part of the problem is certainly genetics. ”

Evidence?

“Darker skinned women are more gentle, and I believe more loyal.”

Just your beliefs, then

“The degree to which feminism takes hold depends on indoctrination”

Maybe

” and genetics.”

Crap

“Some women just don’t want to rule, no matter how much they are indoctrinated to do so. ”

They don’t want to “rule”. They just want you to rule for them.

“This is genetic.”

— Hong Kong 49,137 2011
6 United States 48,387 2011
7 United Arab Emirates 48,158 2011
8 Switzerland 43,370 2011
9 Netherlands 42,183 2011
10 Austria 41,822 2011

Ted, if you think about it, genetics must play a part. Imagine different races separated and being indoctrinated with the same feminist messages. Depending on their genetic makeup, the message will always have an effect, but the depth of the effect will be different.

The American Asians here the same messages as the American Caucasians, yet the effect is different. Genetics plays a role. Not the only role, but a role.

walking in hell May 13, 2012 at 07:06

“walking in hell, you’re no fun are you. Prague was going to be my next destination. To the extent that mluvim czesky.”

Ja taky mluvim cesky.

Don’t shoot the messenger. Thank him. If you want hookers there are plenty in Prague. If you are looking for a wife in Prague you have a death wish. I know of at least 100 guys, Czech and expats who have the usual twice per month visitation with their children.

Ted May 13, 2012 at 07:15

“How else do you explain the difference in divorce rates in Asian Families in America?”

Culture, of course.

walking in hell May 13, 2012 at 08:07

Here is the link for the study:

Here are some quotes from the study:

“Russian wives and mothers are frequently strong, dominant, and sure of themselves.”

“The overall trend in Soviet history has been towards the demasculinization of men.”

Guys I will say it again: if you want a trustworthy wife, stay away from Russian Women. Stay away from all white women.

Even when Irish Women were Catholic and loyal, they were still a pain in the ass and the man was always blamed for anything that went wrong in the house.

I think the trick to finding the right fishing hole for a wife is to look at divorce rates first. Low and stable or decreasing is good. High and increasing is bad.

Then look at the actual divorce laws themselves and how they deal with custody issues. Once you find a wife, adopt her country and keep her there.

The Latin, Asian, and Arabic countries are still Ok.

walking in hell May 13, 2012 at 08:26

“I have my biases- but I think Turkey will hold out against the fembots longer because of their ancestral culture, the resurgence of Ottoman-Sufi Islam and the fact the EU has turned their back on them too many times.”

I think you are right. No one does a better job than the Muslims in maintaining family order and keeping feminism down.

The sad thing is Islam is so similar to Christianity, yet in America Christianity is misandrous and feminized. All you hear about is how men need to become better fathers or how a man needs to “sacrifice” more for the woman has Christ sacrificed for the church. This last one really makes me sick. You never hear this one: “wives submit yourselves to your husbands.”

These people are just cherry picking and omitting scripture in order to not upset the women and feminists.

My friend’s “Christian” wife just left him for another man she met on facebook. She took his two daughters and moved 2000 miles away to be with Mr. Wonderful. My good Christian Friend only blames himself.

What a crime…

walking in hell May 13, 2012 at 08:47

White women at play. A look at female sex tourism.

Question: What would happen if a man was caught sex touring and his name was in the newspaper? Would he be charged with human trafficking? It’s cute when women do it and it’s not for sex, “it’s for romance?” But when a man does it, it is exploitation? Amnesty International won’t touch female sex tourism. Why?

jaego May 13, 2012 at 09:16

Black women gentle? You obviously haven’t lived in large American Cities…. Check out their crime rates – they are very dangerous, far more so than White women. As for divorce: Blacks don’t get even get to that stage very much so they probably have a lower divorce rate. I mean you have to marry before you get divorced.

I agree about genetics being important – I just think you are wrong about it in this case. Blacks have more testosterone than Whites, both the men and the women. And while I sympathize with men going to Latin America and the East for wives, your program will lead to the end of the White Race if carried out rigorously. Others here think that genetics are meaningless, yet you should care since you believe genetics is important. Or do you want the White Race extinct? And if so, how does that square with loving yourself assuming you are White?

Side note: Doesn’t Islam forbid their women from marrying non Muslims?

MaMu1977 May 13, 2012 at 12:30

@jaego

It’s still culture, not genetics. African women don’t divorce unless things have truly deteriorated (drug abuse, husband bringing home his illegitimate children for her to raise, etc.) In three decades of living around African immigrants, I’ve never heard of an Africa-born woman divorcing her husband because she wasn’t “haappppy”. *African-American women, OTOH, have “double victim” status and will act accordingly (either they absorb as much punishment as possible, no matter how slight, then break up. Or, they put up their bitch shields at an early age and never even make it to the altar.) African women go to church to pray to God to soften their husbands’ hearts, African-American go to church to pray that God delivers unto them a “secret millionaire hunky handyman.”. With a rapper-level car and house. And a face and body like Usher/Nelly/{insert entertainer name here}. And a “dig ol’ bick” (because they don’t curse, like the non-godly men of their acquaintance…)

jaego May 13, 2012 at 13:51

Dig ol’ Bick? Are you sirius? Gosh darn, that’s a new one on me. I must admit I’ve observed Haitians in Church: very reverent and dignified. But it doesn’t seem to translate into the Life of their Nation. The prosperity of the West was putting the right gift (Christianity) into the right hands – the White Europeans. With their high IQ’s and a history of Classical Achievment, the miracle happened.

Boxer May 13, 2012 at 16:23

As if on cue…

KIEV (Reuters) – A Ukrainian cunt (women’s rights activist) stripped to the waist and seized the Euro-2012 soccer trophy while it was on public display in Kiev on Saturday in a protest against the forthcoming month-long championship.

The slit (young woman), 23-year-old Yulia Kovpachik, is a member of the Kiev-based Femen women’s rights group which believes the Euro-2012 soccer tournament being played in Ukraine next month will encourage sex tourism.

More at:

Ted May 13, 2012 at 20:11

@walking in hell May 13, 2012 at 08:07
” Here is the link for the study:

Thanks for the link, walking in hell. The International Encyclopedia of Sexuality. I couldn’t find any reference in it to how bitchiness varies by race, but no doubt that’s just me. It’s a magnificent reference work though. How did you come across it? – searching for pornography on the web?

Anonymous May 14, 2012 at 08:10

I have scuba dived in Sosua several times and have passed through Santo Domingo and Boca Chica. Everything stated is true based on my eyewitness experience. There are ample numbers of local prostitutes of both genders and they service both genders. The real risk to the white whales availing themselves of the services fo the “sankies” (male prostitutes/beachboys) is that they switch hit and have a high level of HIV+.

I am married to a Filipina, who has been in the USA for over 4 years; still no sign of the corruption of feminism. The key is to get her working and away from the TV. Make sure she does not associate with American women. My wife is much happier since she started working, and stopped watching Oprah. She is a nursing assistant while working on her nursing degree. Almost all of the women she works with are immigrants, mostly from Africa. All of her circle of women friends are Filipinas. Still, I intend to emmigrate to the Philippines as soon as possible. There is no divorce in the Philippines. The divorce rate for American men married to Filipinas in the USA is about 20%; according to the 2010 census data. Your odds are much better with a Filipina than any demographic I have found in the divoprce statistics.

Highwasp May 14, 2012 at 12:39

and another ‘right on cue’:

Facebook co-founder: Why I really left U.S.

of course he doesn’t mention the elephant in the room – the Divorce industry and feminism would bleed him dry if he stays in the US – but the headline about him leaving the US is right on target with what has been written and discussed here for a long time…

W.F. Price May 14, 2012 at 15:07

and another ‘right on cue’:

Facebook co-founder: Why I really left U.S.

-Highwasp

Good find. The problems in the US go a lot deeper than family law, although that’s one of the biggest.

Van May 15, 2012 at 18:11

Walking in hell has got to be a bullshit feminist. Sorry, sweetie, not buying your grand imitation.
But really, I laughed at the argument mentioning the demise of “atheist” countries (citing only one country that is secular, not atheist (the US), and the others being all countries that are religious (look up “British monarchy”). Then Mrs. Hell goes on to praise… Asian women. The part of the world that is the most atheistic. If you want to date a true hypergamous self-entitled bitch, go to China. They will suck your money way more eagerly than your dick. Or in Mrs. Hell’s case, your dildo.
And ECON 101 would really do you great so you can understand the meaning of those numbers (if you have the capacity), baby cakes.

Feminist May 17, 2012 at 09:31

No one else is going to pick up on the gem this story uncovers: McDonald’s sells onion rings?!!

W.F. Price May 17, 2012 at 09:55

-Feminist

They do in Riga. Pretty good ones.

EmmaG May 17, 2012 at 10:51

Is there anything more amusing then a scorned man who was dumped by his WHITE wife, coming out afterwards to say white women are the devil!? Quick, hide your sperm! These women think they should be treated EQUALLY! What a pack of lesbians! You are such a catch @ walking in hell, enjoy all that pussy you are so obviously drowning in!

Jamila May 17, 2012 at 11:59

@Walking in hell

What do you mean by this: “The exception in America is the American Black Women (But isn’t she exceptional, after all)? I mean native African Women have very little resemblance to American Black Women)” ?

Lol May 17, 2012 at 13:02

As the first generation product of a multiethnic immigrant family, with relatives in Latin America and East Asia (oops, I mean “the Orient”) all I can say is:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Oh my sweet summer child, go ahead and do this. Really. And by the way, can you loan me the 19th century sociology textbook you seem to be gleaning these acute observations from? Good luck with your geisha search, and don’t let the door hit you on you ballsack on the way out.

DruidV May 19, 2012 at 10:01

I’ll date myself in so much as to say that I remember feeling a distinct sense of horror and revulsion during the Bullwinkle show, a happy place for me as child, every single time Natasha would creep in to the shot. I do remember wondering if creatures like her were real. I also remember thinking; “What the heck is with this Boris dude? He must be really brave, afraid of nothing in fact, to hang around with such a scary, evil witch as her…” Yes, she was that scary to me.

The really and truly ironically scary part, is the revelation that she does in fact exist. Whole populations of her to be precise and she is even more evil and brutal than any cartoon rendition of her could ever capture or do justice to.

Shuddertastic!