People of Europe

by W.F. Price on April 28, 2012

Since a couple commenters asked, I took a few more pics today to give an idea of what it looks like on the streets of Europe — Riga in particular.

Taking pictures of people can be a little embarrassing, so I tried to be discreet, and therefore they aren’t all great pics, but they’re good enough to give you an idea of what the people look like.

1. Typical Latvian young woman

Her hair is a bit darker than usual, but she’s got the Latvian/Baltic face. Basically, a pretty, trim, well-dressed young woman in her mid 20s. This is pretty much what local guys expect.

2. Latvian dad and baby

I didn’t get the guy’s face in the photo, but he was a handsome man approaching middle age. Probably in his mid-30s, and quite trim. I thought the kid was pretty cute, so I took a picture. His wife, in the background, was unremarkable, but thin despite having relatively recently given birth. Note American tourists in background for contrast.

3. Hot chick

This girl isn’t in focus, but you can see enough to get the idea. She’s got a Jennifer Aniston-type physique and a pretty face. She’d be a real standout in the US, but you see one of these about every block here.

4. Expat pub

Here’s a picture I took at a nearby expat sports bar. Most of the customers are German and Scandinavian men, and I think the guy in the photo is German. The girl behind the bar is a local, and although she looks a bit different from the norm, has the typical figure.

J April 28, 2012 at 07:11

I’d say thats about right from my experience in Europe. Easy going goes a long way there. You don’t have to be too agressive, just make a few friends, and wait to be introduced. In the states you have to be aggresive but discreet, more like a james bond. Although that does kind of work over there, most of those women are turned off by it over there. They seem to like the typical old school male. In other words, some what shy, prone to settle down, and laid back. Most are very tied to their culture, so getting them to leave with you is a possibility, but you had better be able to leave your country at some point as well. Also, it may become a severe point of conflict while she has to “adapt” to your culture.

If you are going to go to Asia, Europe, Africa, wherever to find a traditional “help-meet” or wife, you had better be more towards the adventurous side! Or at the very least highly open minded! My wife was the bold type anywas, so she got along with this sailor just fine;) However, for those of you doing it online, and cold turkey, you need a few keys! I would suggest some research into living overseas yourself, otherwise you have to face IMBRA laws from dyke feminazis and their white knight mangina comrades on our shores. Whether you take either of those roads, or just want to play the field here, you need to learn the art of game.

Also, when you do finally get her over here, you have to watch any of her new friends, the feminist kind. They will resent you for marrying afar, and not taking one of their lame, processed food ballooning hydes from Harpy Hell single-ville, *AHEM* I mean feminist utopia, and marrying a dark ahired beauty from overseas instead. They will try to poison her mind against you.

Feminist women expect you to do like business and “hire” local, when you don’t, you are ostracised from the feminist run “chamber of Pussy Commerce.” International buyers beware!

Traveller April 28, 2012 at 07:35

“I took a few more pics today to give an idea of what it looks like on the streets of Europe — Riga in particular. ”

I risk to be obvious, but this is important. Europe is big and various, you can find everything everywhere.

I say this because we non Americans have heard so much that stereotype of you Americans considering the rest of the world as an America suburb – so I hope no one will get an oversimplified idea of what Europe is.

By the way I have seen the Youtube video, suggested in the comments of previous post and I did not see so much fat people.

To give a better idea, I think in Youtube there are videos of every corner of Europe.

Glenn April 28, 2012 at 08:16

Again, as I stated before, you are touching on the third rail of the online MRM. This topic is the secret terror of the closet lesbians and crypto-homosexuals that pretend to be true MRM types. The introduction of American men to the subject of the “Nuclear Option”. Unilateral Action. End Game.

Only American, and Western men in general, have the ability to exercise the Nuclear Option. American men may, at will, travel overseas, and simply by being American, have the possibility to being received favorably by the local ladies.

Conversely, American females induce gag reflex and outright horror among men abroad. In simple terms, the question should be: Why are there so many webpages devoted to *foreign* women seeking *American*men, and so few sites (if any?) dedicated to foreign *men* seeking *American* women? Hrm.

This article, and articles like it, have become to number one focus of the online “astro-turf” MRM 5th Column. These saboteurs obsess over and actively suppress any mention of the high quality of foreign women, and the more cohesive nature of foreign cultures.

The typical online MRM 5th Column troll posits “himself” as a master of mixed martial arts, professional motorcycle racing guitar player, CIA agent with a broad range of travel and experience with, well, pretty much every woman on earth, or some other such basement-dweller poppycock.

Speaking from personal experience, back in the year 2000, online discussions about foreign women consisted mostly of guys asking questions, exploring possibilities, weighing feedback. Now, 12 years later, the self-proclaimed experts do not ask questions, they make *statements*. And any that challenge their statements is immediately branded a “Pussy Chaser”.

You may notice some similarities between the online MRM 5th Column and anther group with an ax to grind. Shaming tactics, group-think, multiple-account echo-chambers, browbeating, and strict adherence to the collective wisdom, sowing discord & propagating hatred. Lets see…what other group would that be? Hmm. Oh yes, the feminists!

To all of this I say, men of America, unplug from the matrix. Open your eyes. See the world. Benefit from your inherent traits. Avoid marriage and commitment at all costs, unless of course you find that 1 in a million girl. Do not be afraid. Who dares, wins? And most of all, be yourself!

Lara April 28, 2012 at 08:51

This is depressing and makes me ashamed to be an American. You can find a lot of pretty girls in New York and LA, but that’s about it. The United States is a once great nation in terrible decline.

AfOR April 28, 2012 at 09:05

meh

go to google

click the “images” tab

type “usa vs europe”

hit enter

AfOR April 28, 2012 at 09:08
Lara April 28, 2012 at 09:10

beta_plus April 28, 2012 at 09:17

It’s probably a good idea to note that the farther West and North you get in Europe, the more it becomes like the States and Canada.

Scandinavians, the Germans, and the Dutch are not as svelte as the used to be and the UK and Ireland have exceeded Canada and on their way to States level sizes.

Buckwheater April 28, 2012 at 09:24

beta plus, you are right, things change visibly once you pass from Poland or Czech Rep to Germany, or from Estonia to Finland. In the UK and Ireland people aren’t even ashamed to be overweight or even obese. For instance, obese girls would be wearing skimpy and tight clothes, when they clearly shouldn’t be.

Peace Debts April 28, 2012 at 09:44

Actually about half of population in Riga are Russians/Slavs. In most cases you can’t tell who is who just by looks alone. That place is ethnically diverse and divided to the core.

Glenn April 28, 2012 at 10:46

Lara April 28, 2012 at 09:10

” If I were younger and single I would definitely go over to Europe to look for a husband. The cultural differences might be too much to overcome, but it would be worth trying.”

Yes, and trying is about as far as you would get, kiddo.

J April 28, 2012 at 11:32

@Lara,

I hope you possess a hard skin, cause you are on the wrong side of the tracks. Most men here are of a persuasion I sense you are going to be offended by. Not really my concern, but I’m only being fair. Read some of the articles here before commenting, some men here do not find very much favor with American women, and you will totally repulse most of us here with the “we are not all bad” tag-line. We heard it before, and we have tried to say the same to feminists in our “younger” years. Most of us here have no use for feminist thinking. We understand it VERY well, and are very likely to have identified it for what it is. That is why we have walked away! Cheers.

Lara April 28, 2012 at 12:03

Eric April 28, 2012 at 13:10

Lara:
I understand what you mean; but the problem with arguing NAWALT is that it’s premised on: ‘the exception proves the rule.’ I realize that there are some American women who’ve rejected feminism, who like and value men, and want a normal relationship. I’ve never met one in person (except for some senior citizens who’ve told me that’s how it was in the past). The only place I’ve ever encountered genuinely NAWALT women are the few who post in places like this; and, without exception, all of them are married.

What NAWALT is doing, therefore, is trying to offer men anecdotal evidence that runs contrary to our observations and experiences. While I can sympathise with actual NAWALTs, you can hardly blame men if they assume the worst in women—it’s become a survival mechanism for most us.

I think NAWALT women would do a lot better service by trying to reform their fellow American women than by trying to convince men that ‘there are a few good ones out there.’

Eric April 28, 2012 at 13:28

Glenn:
I’ve met a lot of foreign men who’ve been in the US. Without exception, they’ve all told me that experiencing American women has taught them to value the women in their own countries better.

You’re right about the ‘Third Rail’ and what Price is saying needs to be said. The MRM has focused a lot on what’s wrong with gender relations in the Anglosphere—and that’s a good thing. I know when I first came to the MRM, I was actually surprised to find men who actually thought like I did and were offering proofs of facts which I only previously held as suspicions. The stifling pro-feminist media atmosphere is so pervasive, that the MRM offers us cultural refugees a haven.

But being a relatively new movement, the MRM has not yet evolved a system of practical solutions. (Aside from a few frauds like Roissyism). Price is opening up the discussion to solutions. We men are going to have to become proactive and change things from within.

Lara April 28, 2012 at 14:12

Mammone April 28, 2012 at 14:15

I’ve been to Vilnius, which is another Baltic capitol. Did not see a single fatty. More blonds than Sweden. The people were uniformly tall, slim, and attractive.

greyghost April 28, 2012 at 14:25

Not to derail the subject but to carry on the comment from Eric. The question I have and one that the men here would be able answer with conversation is what was it that makes the women in EE behave the way they do. Why do asian women in general treat their husband as a some one of value and will provide compasion and assistance to him. They are still women. Women are selfish childish and always do what they think or feel is in their best interest. Their interest are defined and guided by herd status, hypergamy and the gina tingle. With rationalization hamster alwats at the ready to restore virtue and purity.
We seem to be well aware of the behavior motivation for our own feminist skanks. What motivates women with desirable behavior and how can we duplicate the situation here to make desirable behavior from western women for our grandsons. No man today will live with out misandry. We can survive it with different techniques and ideas (from manginas and white knights to PUA and MGTOW) but it is a gun to the head of all males today.
What ever it is we and only us who are even awake enough to care and even talk about it.

J April 28, 2012 at 14:45

@ Lara and GreyGhost

I feel women, like men, are human We both, with the severe wrong conditioning we have received can become monsters. Most of us will never overcome the cultural conditioning that helps make us who we become. Look at slavery, for the longest time, those in power whether black or white owners, felt there slave could be dealt with as they please. Because their slaves, were less then fully human. Feminism has become the new ideological slave master in the modern day. It has programmed most women, many who do love us don’t even realize how much they practice it, to denigrate men with impunity; And to expect no consequences for these actions, but to be loved and cherished for their “wrong behavior.” However, whenever the surfs, slaves, whatever, revolt………the “ruling” class is shocked to see that their “property” could attack them in this fashion.

However, todays taskmasters have learned from their predeccessors. They slowly but surely have made the “victims” think they are the oppressors, and the oppressors victims, thus putting both sides against the middle. And both are under control, even when they get violent.

Right now, we are slowly seeing the violence escalate, but no one really sees the causes, only the symptoms! Like a bad doctor, they take forever to “diagnose” what ills us, and it is not till the autopsy that they figure it out. By then it is too late to save what is important to us.

But now is different, somewhat, in that men are largely rejecting everything. Service to others, their women, family responsabilities, friends, what makes being a man. The question is, do they really have an answer for it? Feminits think they do. All sides are owned. If you have no clue as to what I am talking about, you will have to wait to see some of my initial blog posts when it is ready. I don’t want to put too much of my opinions on any one site.

TFH April 28, 2012 at 15:30

TFH April 28, 2012 at 15:32

TFH April 28, 2012 at 15:37

dragnet April 28, 2012 at 16:00

@ Eric

“But being a relatively new movement, the MRM has not yet evolved a system of practical solutions. (Aside from a few frauds like Roissyism)”

Not quite understanding—are you saying Roissy is the fraud, or Game??

Boxer April 28, 2012 at 16:03

Hey TFH:

Perhaps hotties from the US interior concentrate in these places.

I think that’s largely true, not only for the coastal cities, but cities in general. The hotter women tend to migrate from small town North America.

The irony when visiting “flyover country” is that it’s pretty common to see men who are fit, or maybe just minimally overweight, who are attached at the hip to these disgusting beasts which once were women. I would love to see stats on the average weights of people by sex. I’m guessing that the difference between males and females in America has narrowed considerably, and in my experience it’s pretty common to see women who are noticeably bigger and heavier than their male boyfriend/husband/slave. A lot of these guys who look pretty good (or at least not too bad) are with chicks who look like an old school weebil-wobble, with rolls of fat growing off the sides of their legs in pouches, back titties, and other abominations. It’s enough to scare the horses, I tellya.

greyghost April 28, 2012 at 16:21

Or is this because women just stick to their status quo, and immigrating to a place where she would be valued much more, is still too outside of her thought process?

TFH As much as you understand female cause effect. How can such a question be asked? Remember no male logic. The answer is in the text not what you know. If not for military service I may have never left my home town. It is human nature.

TFH April 28, 2012 at 16:22

TFH April 28, 2012 at 16:26

Avenger April 28, 2012 at 16:30

Welmer,middle age is like between the 50′s and old age for a man :)

“@THC-Another thing that is surprising is how a lot of women from Russia and the FSU are not being more proactive about immigrating to the US.”

That’s because they generally don’t like US culture and prefer Europe and other places and the ones that you would meet are not desperate to leave their country anyway.

“If US guys can arbitrage by going there, there is an even bigger reason for a woman to immigrate to the US (easy to do on a Student Visa. Get some crap Master’s degree). ”

That’s not even necessary with the sort you meet because all of them have travelled outside of Russia. If they wanted a US tourist visa they could just get one at the US embassy in Moscow. The person issuing visas would see that they left Russia and returned and would just give them a tourist visa. If you were a single man with no job or family in Russia the US may not give you a visa because you’re likely to not return to Russia.

“An attractive EE woman would have no trouble landing a husband in the US that would make her upper-middle-class or higher ”

Nonsense. Any female that you would want is already well off in Russia and she has her choice of Russian men, foreign men living in Russia, and anyone she may meet when she travels. I don’t think that you’re going to able to lure her to your cabin in Idaho or Buffalo, NY lol Try some poor girl from the Ukraine but even here if she’s good looking she’ll do better than you.

greyghost April 28, 2012 at 16:34

TFH
You do have a good point about the people of asian culture. During my marine corp days overseas we had a running joke. No matter where you were in the world you could always find Marlboro,Coca Cola and a filipino person man or woman. Even weird and what I thought was an off the wall place.

Avenger April 28, 2012 at 16:46

Heh. Perhaps Welmer will feel inspired to check out that episode of Seinfeld where George decides to quickly convert to Latvian Orthodox so that his girlfriend will want to continue seeing him, only for Kramer to be the one with an incurable vibe.

Kavorka!! The lure of the animal.

Aga! Just more media and Hollywood bullshit lol

TFH April 28, 2012 at 16:54

Gilgamesh April 28, 2012 at 16:55

Off topic, but still somewhere in europe:
Polish woman pulls ex-boyfriends teeth out as revenge, new girlfriend dumps him for it, offender only gets three years. Guy who sent me the link said it was funny and to “enjoy life,” still hasn’t told me what he’d think if a man pulled out all of a woman’s teeth.

Attila April 28, 2012 at 17:00

I have a low opinion (on average) of both American men and women – based on a lot of observation of everyday life – for decades. And I repeat – on average.

Anecdote:
A while ago – at the Whole Foods Market- the guy at the checkout counter behind me – (while I was checking out) was literally throwing the food on the belt-and this is not limited to men. I have seen older, upper-middle class women do as much if not more violently. One would have thought they were taking out some secret revenge on the humble food – which after all — is keeping them alive.

I’ve traveled a great deal and can say that I have never seen anyone treat food that way. In our ancestral Mediterranea family — one was taught to kiss a piece of bread before throwing it away.

Then on the way home – three of us at the bus stop get harassed by a ranting Negro who keeps making threats and approaches us in a threatening manner. Three of us take off and walk to the next stop- while an idiot white father and son duo stay around and ask why we are leaving . As I leave – I blurt: don’t you have eyes to see?

Just an anecdote from semi-urban AmeriKwa – all in one outing too.

Eric April 28, 2012 at 17:18

Dragnet:
I was referring both to Game and its various spin-offs. I don’t know Roissy personally, so I can’t comment on whether he believes his own BS or not. It’s the pandering to feminised women, encouraging men to continue in the system using feminist tactics— and disguising it as empowering men— that I find most objectionable.

Also, even though a lot of MRAs revere Roissy as a brilliant mind and profound analyist, much of what he promotes is based on anecdote and observation and not upon scientifically verifiable research. There also seem to be elements of earlier and discredited psychological schools, like those developed by Eric Berne and Fritz Perls, in Roissyite thought, as well.

Eric April 28, 2012 at 17:28

Attilla:
That describes daily life in my city. America is really much less civilized than even many of the so-called ‘Third World’ countries I’ve visited. Tourism to the US has been declining since the 90s; and the BBC reported earlier this week that US immigration—including illegal immigration—is also declining. It’s no secret that foreign investment in the US is declining and production is moving out of the country.

I believe that the future US will have towns and urban centers that resemble, what are now, gated communities only on a larger scale. The areas outside those gates are going to be homes to the lowest and worst sorts of semi-savages.

Avenger April 28, 2012 at 17:33

THC-you and your “buddy” Martell had better wait until you’re 18 to travel without mummy. And I’m really glad that you “chickened out” on my pua challange because it would be illegal for me to send a minor out of his State lol

dragnet April 28, 2012 at 17:36

@ Eric

I completely disagree that Game is bunk or discredited. Roissy isn’t the only guy who writes about it—countless young guys in the manosphere use Game to get what they want from women. Myself included. Game in and of itself isn’t a solution for institutional misandry and anyone selling that lie deserves to be called out. Game is but one tool in a box of many that guys can deploy to help them navigate a world hostile to maleness.

And of course Game has it’s pitfalls. I’ve argued on Roissy’s blog that becoming more attractive to women can further enslave a man unless he also wakes up to his culturally ingrained gynocentrism, the problem of male disposability, and the misandric legal system. The key is to not see Game alone as sufficient.

Eric April 28, 2012 at 17:45

Greyghost:
What makes women in those other cultures different is that the gender polarity in the Anglosphere no longer exists. There are a lot of historical and social reasons for this, which probably don’t need to be detailed here. But, these other cultures educate men and women to be the best men or women they can be, respective to their genders. They understand that men and women have inherent strengths and weaknesses and that one gender must compliment the other.

Anglo-American women, on the other hand, have been educated to compete with men and treat them as inferiors. The polarity is broken here, favoring the feminine. You can see in the Arab countries examples of cultures where the gender polarity is broken as well, but towards the masculine. Both our culture and theirs are on downward spirals; and both are good examples of what happens to cultures without a gender polarity. The Arabs are degenerating further and further into outdated political and religious orthodoxies while the Americans are degenerating further and further into an amoral politically-correct police state. Both are directly traceable to the typical families of both cultures: the Arab is the strict, unbending father and the American the domineering and morally irresponsible single mother.

Avenger April 28, 2012 at 17:46

Martell aka TFH

Clovis Martel April 25, 2012 at 20:37

When I need to loose weight, I find that by cutting out snacks or replacing them is a way to lighten up. I am still only 17, so I am not too conserned. (6’2, 220, by the way).

So he’s a fat 17 year old.

Welmer, you really should have a section here for the young ‘uns.

Call it the Kid’s Korner or something

Avenger April 28, 2012 at 17:57

“Roosh, who is there now, has proven otherwise. The man shortage in FSU is well known.”

There is no man shortage in Russia in the prime demographic for females 18-30. All of that man shortage is in the upper age ranges where you have 3-4x as many females in the 60+ group.

“A tourist visa is too brief for her objective of husband-hunting. Again, you get confused about what is being discussed, in ways that others just don’t seem to. ”

You’re a confused little boy who has obvioiusly never been out of Podunk. You likely don’t even know the US. And a tourist visa can be up to 6 months.

“Projection (as usual). I have actually had a lengthy relationship with a hot Ukrainian here In California . Game enabled me to do so. ”

ahahahaha

Eric April 28, 2012 at 18:15

Dragnet:
“Game in and of itself isn’t a solution for institutional misandry and anyone selling that lie deserves to be called out”

I appreciate that a lot of Game advocates are doing that. Too often, it’s advertised as a panacea and I’ve even heard it said that a man isn’t really a man unless he practises it.

‘Countless men use Game to get what they want from women’

Herein lies a problem: getting what they want could mean different things to different men. I can’t visualize anything long-term with women, using Game, as going anywhere except degenerating into a ceaseless power-struggle. And since all the social power is on the side of women in America, there isn’t much doubt as to the probable outcome.

‘…culturally ingrained gynocentrism, legal misandry, male disposability, &c.’

All good points, but stronger arguments to avoid American women, as far as I can see. Assuming even that Game works, a man is opening himself to considerable danger, from all the points you mentioned, by practising it on American women. For example, with or without Game, I could find girlfriends and have regular sex. I don’t because I wouldn’t trust an American female any further than at considerable arms’ length!

Eric April 28, 2012 at 18:19

Avenger:
Thumbs-up for outing the troll! LOL

Ode April 28, 2012 at 18:25

Eric says
“But being a relatively new movement, the MRM has not yet evolved a system of practical solutions. (Aside from a few frauds like Roissyism).”

I agree that some guys take game a little bit too seriously. I see it as simply just another tool, one out of a half a dozen, in a toolbox. However just because it is not the be all end all does not mean there is some truth to it. I definitely agree with the basic tenet of Game that being a “nice guy” is not the way to go. However the theory incorrectly assumes game is equally valid for all women, except for those who got pumped and dumped so many times they learned from experience to get smarter or less stupid.
Wrong.
IMHO game is most effective against women of lower IQ and lower social economic status. Single motherhood a common side effect of game is most common amongst women who are on the left hand side of the IQ bell curve, so contrary to what die hard believers would think, game is not equally valid.

Avenger April 28, 2012 at 18:34

@Eric-now he’ll spend the rest of the night giving me the thumbs down lol

Eric April 28, 2012 at 19:11

Ode,
Yes, and that’s another good point. It does presume that all women fit a certain ‘archetype’ while it assumes variable ‘archetypes’ for men. In reality, people tend to behave based on their perceptions of a given situation much moreso than any pre-determined stereotype.

Antifeminist One April 28, 2012 at 20:59

@Gilgamesh

Off topic, but still somewhere in europe:

This story doesn’t seem to be getting anywhere near the attention it deserves.

Makes one wonder about the legitimacy of women in professional careers if they are unable to separate emotion from work.

Avenger April 28, 2012 at 21:08

Revenge is a dish best served with novocaine.

A dentist in Poland, dumped by her boyfriend, got payback by removing all of her former lover’s teeth — leading his new lady to dump him, too.

Anna Mackowiak could face three years in jail after she agreed to treat her ex-boyfriend, Marek Olszewski, when he asked her to help with a toothache just days after he broke up with her.

“I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions,” Mackowiak, 34, told the Daily Mail. “But when I saw him lying there I just thought, ‘What a bastard.’”

Mackowiak then allegedly gave Olszewski, 45, a massive dose of anaesthetic and coldly plucked out his teeth one by one.

She then wrapped his jaw in bandages to prevent him from opening his mouth — and then simply walked away.

“I knew something was wrong because when I woke up I couldn’t feel any teeth and my jaw was strapped up with bandages,” Olszewski told the British newspaper.

But he did not realize the horror of what happened until he got back to his Wroclaw apartment.

“But when I got home I looked in the mirror and couldn’t f—ing believe it. The b—h had emptied my mouth.”

Olszewski, who will get implants, said his new girlfriend could not handle being with a man who did not have teeth — and dumped him.

Mackowiak is being investigated for medical malpractice.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/sweet-revenge-dentist-pulls-ex-boyfriend-teeth-dumped-article-1.1069114#ixzz1tOsv6dlt

Jim April 28, 2012 at 23:06

Thanks for posting more pics!!

The second girl is nice and that is roughly what I like women to look like.

And here in the U.S. after women hit there mid twenties you don’t see many that look like that.

Gilgamesh

UP TO THREE YEARS!!!!!!

That is so sick it’s unreal to do that to someone…it should be 30 years minimum.

Jim April 28, 2012 at 23:21

Avenger

Reading the comments in the article there are far too many that feel no sympathy for this guy.

That shows how people feel about Men in this country.

I wonder if sharon osbourne will spend 10 minutes celebrating what happened to this guy while an all female audience cheers?

Ode April 29, 2012 at 04:22

Lara

I remember a political science professor once saying the United States had the technology to destroy the entire corn crop. That would probably end the obesity epidemic.

I think one of the major reasons for the obesity epidemic is the feminist establishment spoon feeding girls (no pun intended) the idea that being fat is okay. “fat acceptance” is a major component of modern feminism. We see this everywhere from movies to music videos preaching silly lines like:
“you are beautiful the way you are”
“you are perfect”
“he better take you the way you are or else…”
Blah bla blah

I do not tolerate fatties.
Men do NOT have an obligation to think fat women are beautiful.

Attila April 29, 2012 at 10:29

The Polish guy was surely not a regular at The Spearhead or other high-quality, fembot-aware sites — too late for him now!

greyghost April 29, 2012 at 14:00

The article about the guy having his teeth pull should have been about a guy killing his exgirlfriend by drilling holes in her and pooring different chemicals in them holes. His defence would have been what she did.

greyghost April 29, 2012 at 14:42

Would be interesting to see the feminist reaction to that story

Avenger April 29, 2012 at 16:43

In the UK and Ireland people aren’t even ashamed to be overweight or even obese. For instance, obese girls would be wearing skimpy and tight clothes, when they clearly shouldn’t be. AND THE US

This Summer we should publicly shame all lardarses. I consider fat girls in public to be an insult to all men. They have no decency if they expose that fat and not cover it up.
Unless you can convince me scientifically that some environmental factor is causing this obesity and is beyond their control I will just assume that they are all lazy self indulgent pigs who have no respect for men and will be treated accordingly.
There couldn’t possibly be this high % of females who are just genetically obese; or who are taking steroids or other drugs for a medical condition that makes them fat;or anti psychotic drugs that blows them up. All of these things combined would never exceed 5% max.

TFH April 29, 2012 at 17:51

jzEllis April 29, 2012 at 21:22

uummm, that girl in pic #3, she is NOTHING like Jennifer Aniston! That IS a curvy womanly goddess! Jennifer Aniston is a bag of bones, like most every other “hollywood type” chic in the states.

Anacaona April 29, 2012 at 23:28

Is probably unnecessary that I mention it but to answer TFH question about why pretty girls are not moving to America in larger quantities as an “Internet Bride” from Dominican Republic I can tell that the same woman that is fit to be a dutiful wife is also a dutiful daughter/sister/cousin…Thus if she has a family that needs her (specially with her parents growing old and is our countries taking care of our elderlies is still more or less the norm) she won’t leave them for the chance of having a better life unless they help her to disconnect herself from them without feeling guilty. It took me years to prepare mentally to move to USA and my family support and I come from a relative disconnected and nuclear family I have plenty of single female friends with larger and closer families that even though know how happy I am with my gringo can’t just leave their home country to have a marriage life because of family ties. I think that applies to a big majority of women, YMMV.

joeb April 30, 2012 at 03:51

Its not that we don’t have pretty girls with good nature . Its that we have far to many fat baby mamma’s with veil running throw there veins .
Its just what happens when the beehive is about to experience colony collapse

Avenger April 30, 2012 at 14:12

A pretty, “plus-sized” coed is accusing an Iowa bar of discrimination after she said the bouncers wouldn’t let her dance on a platform because she was too fat.

Jordan Ramos, 21, told ABC News she is furious at the Union Bar in Iowa City and accused the saloon’s minders of acting like pigs during two separate visits.

The University of Iowa student said she first tried to dance with some pals on a raised platform at the bar during a girl’s night out on March 3, but was told the area was two crammed.

After waiting a few minutes for the grooving crowd to thin out a bit, Ramos said she tried to climb up again, but was denied by the bouncers.

“The bouncer said, ‘Look, you will never get up on this platform. Go back to the dance floor where you belong,’” Ramos told ABC News.

The shapely brunette claims she was then kicked out of the club after trying to complain to the manager.

Ramos said she went back to the bar on April 14 with a crew of her slightly slimmer pals.

Once again, she said, her friends were allowed to hop up on the platform, but she was told to stay put.

“(The bouncer) said, ‘You’re not pretty enough and you’re pregnant,’” she told ABC News.

“I said, ‘I can tell you with 100% certainty that I am not pregnant.’ He then looked at my stomach and said, ‘You obviously are.’”

“It was their way of calling me fat without having to actually say it,” she added.

Union owner George Wittgraf told the Des Moines Register he hadn’t heard about the incidents but wouldn’t allow his workers to behave that way.

Ramos tried to get civil rights activists in Iowa City to investigate the incident, but was told she didn’t have a case because there’s no law against size discrimination.

“We all paid the same cover to get into the Union, but we’re not given access to all the same things they have to offer,” she told the Register. “I feel like it is their job to provide everybody a great time, especially if everybody pays the same price.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/plus-sized-college-student-bar-discriminated-fat-article-1.1069463#ixzz1tYtAw1I5

Gilgamesh April 30, 2012 at 14:31

@antifemeninst one
Oh I stopped wondering a long time ago

Ted April 30, 2012 at 15:31

Thanks for the “Daily News “article.

“A pretty, “plus-sized” coed …”

“The shapely brunette…”

But the picture at the head of the article is a file photo, titled “Dancers at a Nightclub”.

I searched for a picture of the pretty, shapely coed on the NY Daily News site, and couldn’t find one. An oversight, surely.

You can find a photo of Ramos, and her “sightly slimmer friends”, at

Attila April 30, 2012 at 16:12

On the way home today – there were FIVE huge middle-aged women sitting in the front part of the bus. One kept coughing, another heafer kept giving a dirty look to the first heafer every time she coughed- while two BBWs yakked on their cellphones. A third BBW was sitting next to me — one cheek on whatever space was left (seats pretty small)- the other cheek hanging in mid-air! At least I didn’t get any staring at my book cover (it was a book on Islamic funeral customs).

Just another day in an express bus going to an upper-middle-class ghetto in AMERIKWA.

Ted April 30, 2012 at 16:19

“a book on Islamic funeral customs”

LOL

Eric April 30, 2012 at 21:22

Avenger/Ted:
LOL—-’a pretty plus-sized coed’ and ‘a shapely brunette’ double LOLLLLLLL.

I wouldn’t let a fat slob like that on any platform that wasn’t certified to be strong enough to support an M-60 tank!

Looking at that picture of Ms. Princess—would any sane man like to look at THAT every day? She looks like a hippopotamus about to charge a safari party!

I think we should change ‘BBW’ to ‘FFW’ (fat and furious) LOLLLLL

Obsidian May 1, 2012 at 20:57

Lara enjoys flirting with PA.

Wrecked 'Em May 2, 2012 at 13:19

Latvia: Good. Serbia: Epic. Especially if you love women with long sexy hair.

Belgrade is the best place to party in Europe.

Go there before the lesser American Tourists figure this out and screw it up.

Madras June 5, 2012 at 05:24

Re #2: No way the fat guys in the background are Americans. Americans (or any western culture) that tuck t-shirts into jeans (aka poor people) aren’t the type that travel to Lativia. Those are poors locals.

Rest is good.