Judge Orders Man to Post Facebook Apology to Ex-Wife

by W.F. Price on February 23, 2012

Mark Byron, of Cincinnati, OH, wrote of his frustration with his ex-wife Elizabeth on his Facebook page after she’d accused him of domestic violence. Although acquitted on the criminal case, he was still ordered to have supervised visitation with his child and his wife was granted a restraining order against him (this is standard when wives make accusations). Evidently, family law magistrate Paul Meyers found his Facebook post to be in violation of the restraining order, and told him that to avoid two months in jail he would have to post an apology on Facebook for 30 days.

Here’s what Mark wrote regarding his ex-wife Elizabeth:

If you are an evil, vindictive woman who wants to ruin your husband’s life and take your son’s father away from him completely – all you need to do is say that you’re scared of your husband or domestic partner and they’ll take him away!

Here’s the text of the apology:

I’m glad the judge ordered the apology, because it reads like someone held a gun to his head while he wrote it. It’s actually more of a forced confession than an apology — very transparent and ham-fisted on the part of the court. It’s like when Saddam Hussein ordered American airmen in the first Gulf War to make apologies on TV. What a bunch of goons in family court! It would be laughable if there weren’t real families being torn to pieces this way every day.

Rocco February 23, 2012 at 12:12

Standard stuff guys, I was fined 3,000.00 because I told the court the truth about my ex wifes lifestyle with well documented proof.

My very experienced and very expensive attorney was floored, it was his idea to produce this evidence. Interestingly some higher ups in the MRM told me not to say it, the judge would hold it against me.

The judge said, well, if you believe that then you would want full custody, meaning he discounted because I remained committed to my son having a relationship with me and his mom, despite her “lifestyle”.

Then he lectured me on how it’s the good enough parent criteria and if one parent is Mother Teresa and the other a drug dealer, it’s just the same, they look at how much time the child spent with each but the better person is not a criteria.

And I didn’t start posting on MR web sites until my case was over.

Troll King February 23, 2012 at 12:17

Hey welmer, you should check out the link I posted on one of the other pages earlier this morning.

It would make a great addition to this article.

It is about Gloria Allred who claimed that the first amendment was a feminist issue. She represented two women who wrote slanderous things about their exs and were sued by him and she one. She even claims that women should be able to sue their ex boyfriends if they were cheated on or if the relationship ended. It is quite crazy.

Here the link is:

Quotes:

“Allred to the rescue! “On Friday, February 17, 2012, a Federal Court ruled in favor of the women,” she says in a press blast this morning.

In celebration of this “victory for women’s rights” (yes, she’s really calling it that), the attorney will host a news conference at her L.A. office this morning. According to her presser, she’ll comment on the fairer sex’s “right to post on the internet that their ex-boyfriends are liars and cheaters if they have evidence to support that statement.”

From a law nerd’s perspective, this does set an interesting new precedent for post-relationship litigation. Allred is even bringing the ever-popular First Amendment into it. TMZ reports:

Gloria claims her clients — and women at large — should have the right to exercise their free speech however they like … especially since there are laws in place that prevent them suing an unfaithful ex.
She’s referring to what are called “Heart Balm” laws — laws that abolish the ability of one to sue over breach of a promise to marry. And while the laws are gender-neutral, Gloria argues they unfairly protect men … because men are more likely to cheat than women.

Gloria claims women should have the right to sue … because they are disproportionately affected by a cheating man than vice versa — insisting men typically occupy the power position in relationships … with better jobs, more money, etc.”

Paradoxotaur February 23, 2012 at 12:19

And here we have a federal judge saying that women are free to disparage their ex’s on social media:

Paradoxotaur February 23, 2012 at 12:19

Sorry, TK beat me to the post! :-)

SMH February 23, 2012 at 12:21

…and why do men fight and die for this country?

There’s no way a facebook post can violate a restraining order. If Mark Byron held a sign on his own property that said “my wife is a liar”, then that his right. He is not directly communicating with her and she has to go out of her way to HIS property in order to see it. That’s what a facebook post is, a message to no one in particular. No intent can be shown (especially if she is not on his Friend’s List, which she most likely isnt at this point)

Judges just make shit up as they go along. The actual language of a Statute is almost irrelevant as long has a judge has an agenda and make his interpretation of the law seem “reasonable.”

Meanwhile no one responsible for the market crash of 2008 has gone to jail….

Lovekraft February 23, 2012 at 12:28

The feminist rationalization hamster just keeps getting more and more feral, to the point where women are slowly being fed the idea that they are above any reproach, and that they are owed anything they desire.

Strange logic, strange times.

dragnet February 23, 2012 at 12:31

“I’m glad the judge ordered the apology, because it reads like someone held a gun to his head while he wrote it. It’s actually more of a forced confession than an apology — very transparent and ham-fisted on the part of the court.”

Exactly what I thought! This is some Stalinist, kangaroo-court shit right here. Sounds almost exactly like what a terrorist would order a kidnap victim to read during a live broadcast to hostage negotiators while they threatened to behead him and slaughter his family.

These judges can act with such impunity they are getting sloppy. Pride goeth before the fall, one can hope.

Fujii System February 23, 2012 at 12:37

I think that the comments for the article and on slashdot are a good sign that people are finally catching on to the shenanigans of the family law courts.

Troll King February 23, 2012 at 12:39

_________________________________________________

To be fair here, do we know if he actually typed it or dictated it?

It sounds to me like something a lawyer would write or be paid to write to cover all the bases possible for the client.

It has a legalese feel to it. I am just wondering. If it were me I would probably pay the lawyer for half a hours worth of work to stay out of jail for 60 days and not risk any more loss of parenting time or any other type of retributive actions against me from the court or ex wife.

Rocco February 23, 2012 at 12:42

@ Troll King

Nah, that was word for word from the judge, especially the part about I’m guilty pending appeal. No one thinks like that but judges, IMO.

Doug1 February 23, 2012 at 12:43

Troll King–

She shouldn’t have won. Free speech is no defense to false libel. Just because he cheated on the girl in question (she thinks) doesn’t mean he:

“Cheated on ALL of ex-girlfriends. Lied and cheated his entire way through his 40 years of life. Uses people/his son/women to get what he wants then dumps you when he’s done with them. Has no long term friends.”

He should have won a libel suit.

Rumour February 23, 2012 at 12:51

from the discourses of epictetus:

helvidius priscus (a senator) was forbidden by vespasian (the roman emperor) from going to the Senate.

priscus: ‘it is in your power to prevent my continuing a senator; but as long as i am on i must go.’ –
vespasian : ‘well then, at least be silent while you are there.’ –
priscus: ‘do not ask my opinion and i will be silent.’ –
vespasian : ‘but i must ask it.’ –
priscus: ‘and i must speak what is right.’ –
vespasian : ‘but if you do, i will put you to death.’ –
priscus: ‘when did i ever tell you i was immortal? you will do your part, and i mine; it is yours to kill, and mine to die intrepid; yours to banish, mine to depart untroubled.’

we cannot control the circumstances … we can only control how we respond to the circumstances. we must respond as men. when we cease to fear what they can take from us or do to us … we will be free. if enough men take this approach, they will be powerless.

judge meyers: ‘mr byron, you will make a public apology to your wife.’
byron: ‘judge meyers, what i have written is absolutely true and i will not recant.’
judge meyers: ‘mr byron, i can have you thrown in jail, take your children from you, cause you untold financial heartaches for the rest of your life.’
byron: ‘you will do your part and i will do mine. yours is to jail, kidnap, steal and mine is to bear it like a man and not submit to a tyrant.’

freedom is not free.

J February 23, 2012 at 12:52

You know, Im glad this happened, it is proof for all of us to never marry, and avoid their system altogether. Compete openly with them in business, never give them children, and use their own playbook when we sue, sue, sue, sue, sue, sue, sue, sue for every single form of harrasment and discrimination we can think of.

Anti Idiocy February 23, 2012 at 12:59

And in possibly completely unrelated news, France has officially dropped the use of the term “Mademoiselle.”

W.F. Price February 23, 2012 at 13:01

@ Troll King

-Rocco

Aharon February 23, 2012 at 13:03

from MSNBC:

“A man with a record of domestic violence has been ordered by a Cincinnati court to apologize to his victim — his estranged wife — on Facebook for comments he made on the social network.

Play out your life on Facebook, and sometimes the long arm of the law will step in to make sure you’re playing by the rules”.

Written by Athima Chansanchai

— This is written as if he was convicted by the Court. Yet, ex girlfriends and ex-wives seem to be able to get away with saying anything about men. I can’t tell you guys how angry and sickened this makes me.

AfOR February 23, 2012 at 13:08

@ Rumour

ah, a man who has heard of HP

respect.

Aharon February 23, 2012 at 13:09

I have made plenty of mistakes in my life that I age has taught me to regret. Choosing not to get married and not to let my sperm be used by a woman to produce her children that I would have financial responsibility for is not one of my mistakes. I did well in choosing to go my own way and ghost.

Troll King February 23, 2012 at 13:13

@ Rocco

Perhaps.

The article states he is a photographer and it read like something written by someone who went to lawschool, so his lawyer or the judge or someone. Either that or maybe he took some technical writing classes in college or something or maybe some business writing classes.

I mean look at it:

“I would like to apologize to my wife, Elizabeth Byron, for the comments regarding her and our son [redacted] which were posted on my Facebook wall on or about November 23, 2011. I hereby acknowledge that two judicial officials in the Hamilton County Domestic Relations Court have heard evidence and determined [not in trial] that I committed an act of domestic violence against Elizabeth on January 17, 2011. While that determination is currently being appealed, it has not been overturned by the appellate court. As a result of that determination, I was granted supervised parenting time with [redacted] on a twice weekly basis. The reason I saw [redacted] only one time during the four month period which ended about the time of my Facebook posting was because I chose to see him on only that single occasion during that period. I hereby apologize to Elizabeth for casting her in an unfavorable light by suggesting that she withheld [redacted] from me or that she in any manner prevented me from seeing [redacted] during that period. That decision was mine and mine alone.

I further apologize to all my Facebook Friends for attempting to mislead them into thinking that Elizabeth was in any manner preventing me from spending time with [redacted], which caused several of my Facebook Friends to respond with angry, venomous, and inflammatory comments of their own.”

It reads like it was written by someone who writes contracts or appeals or motions or whatever for a living.

WF Price Said:

“I’ll bet it was the DV magistrate — they’ve got their own little kangaroo court here in KC, WA. Thank God I never had to deal with them.”

What exactly is a DV magistrate? A magistrate is just a different term for judge right?

Do they literally have one set of judges for family court(which I know they do in my state) and another set for DV court? I had assumed they were all presented and argued in family court or maybe criminal court if it was a criminal issue, like misdemeanor or felony DV would be.

Either way I am so happy I am not married or divorced and damn I am so lucky I never got any ex gfs pregnant…so freakin lucky.

@ doug1

I completely agree. I just thought the juxtaposition of the two articles was fascinating. We have feminist “family” courts forcing a guy to apologize for something he wrote on facebook making the news in the same 24 hr period that we have a famous feminist lawyer winning a case for two skanks that allows them to say whatever they want about a ex on the web.

Hypocrisy much?

And feminists claim that we live in a patriarchy where men as a class are privileged above and beyond women as a class…yeah right.

Troll King February 23, 2012 at 13:16

@AfOR

“AfOR February 23, 2012 at 13:08
@ Rumour

ah, a man who has heard of HP

respect.”

Who is HP? Sounds interesting.

MRAish February 23, 2012 at 13:18

This is awful but predictable. I went through a hellish divorce, lost my kids in the process (of course), she successfully lied about her bad, including violent, behavior during the marriage yet paid no price for it: sadly pretty much “the usual.”

Almost a year after the divorce was final I learned that she had been running a blog practically from the time we broke up, which included all kinds of awful stuff about me, including:

- my name
- my address
- a picture of me
- repeated (unsubstantiated, because none of it happened) accusations of abuse – physical, emotional, sexual, you name it -and bad parenting by me
- numerous physical threats against me posted by several of her friends and relatives.

Once I found out about it I immediately petitioned the Family Court for custody of my children, given her obvious instability and, ahem, lack of sincere co-parenting. Think I got my kids? Of course not! All she got was a slap on the wrist and she had to promise to password-protect her blog (she didn’t even have to delete it).

This, despite the fact that I also had her, on tape, admitting she had repeatedly lied to the judge and the court about her past violent behavior.

Think any of that mattered? Naaaaah, this is America!

Opus February 23, 2012 at 13:20

Twenty February 23, 2012 at 13:37

Domestic Relations Court Magistrate Paul Meyers
Hamilton County, Ohio
(???) 946-9141

dopey February 23, 2012 at 13:41

You gotta know its bad when they start forcing out political confessions in kangaroo courts with threats of blackmail.

Those men getting out while they can aren’t cowards or stupid. They’re smart. This is fast becoming a society where you either conform to their ideology or you die.

Plus, the war mongering and rumours of imminent wars may bring the unexpected consequense of having the police state double down even harder on men.

PM Siesta February 23, 2012 at 13:43

What about this guy’s freedom of speech? I’m sure he didn’t want to apologize like that. He should have deleted his FB account immediately. Then he simply could not post the apology. Can a judge force a guy to open a new FB account, or go to jail? Now that would be something… might as well appoint Zuckerberg dictator of our new femocracy at that point.

MRAish February 23, 2012 at 13:53

PM Siesta — Welcome to the wonderful world of Family Court! Normal rules, including constitutional protections, simply do not apply. FC judges can do pretty much anything they please.

Read Baskerville – it’s all true. Most guys are simply too afraid to read up, because it makes them realize what can easily happen to any man, and there is really nothing you can do about it.

I was “lucky” in that I had a good lawyer who was decent and not looking to make tons of cash off me, but the FC system is so rigged it hardly matters.

Rocco February 23, 2012 at 14:05

I too, Opus must apoligize for the many times when I have implied that modern women are intellgent parasites eventually killing their hosts before moving on to the next, projecting all their petty psychological disturbances, no matter how enjoyable in terms of drama generated, onto men.

To say they are children is an insult to the concience and kindness of children.

For these statements I am guilty of, no one else forced me to do it, I was not coerced or threatened, beaten or imprisoned nor were my children or my relationship with my children threatened to cause me to make this apology.

Nemo February 23, 2012 at 14:05

It’s interesting to note that the same loophole of “contempt of court” that has been used to bring back debtor’s prison for men who can’t afford unreasonable levels of child support was used in this case.

“Contempt of court” has now been expanded to obviate a man’s right under the First Amendment to speak freely. It’s also encroaching on a man’s right to “petition his government for a redress of grievances”. If a judge can imprison you for complaining about his decisions, then your right to even *speak* a grievance has been effectively nullified.

Ironically, all of this judicial mischief just increases the amount of real contempt that American men have for the judiciary branch.

There’s a rule of thumb that men who insist upon being addressed in public as “The Honorable” or “”Your Excellency” or “Your honor” usually are not excellent and have no honor.

Tom936 February 23, 2012 at 14:07

And that’s such a neat judicial trick. No matter what crazy thing you order the man to do, you always could have thrown him in jail for a long time instead. Sure, he wants to avoid the jail time so he complies with the order “voluntarily”. And since it’s “voluntary”, constitutional protections don’t apply.

Opus February 23, 2012 at 14:16

@Rocco

No, I am Spartacus!

Geography Bee Finalist himself February 23, 2012 at 14:58

@ Twenty

I believe Hamilton county is in the 513 area code.

Dicipres February 23, 2012 at 15:02

Facebook status is visible to a limited number of people, it is not public. Suppose that he would have had dinner with friends and and talked about his ex-wife instead of facebook? what is the difference?

This is worrying even without the gender angle. What make the courts think they have so much authority? this is ridiculous. Maybe what we say here can enable prosecution is someone doesn’t like it…

I wouldn’t be too surprised if someday Price will be told to shut this site down.

Boxer February 23, 2012 at 15:13

I have no peer-reviewed journal articles or hard data to back this up, but personal experience (at least in the USA) suggests that women treat their baby-daddies much better if they have never married them.

I have many friends with liberal visitation schedules for their kids, where they get along well with the baby-mamma and successfully co-parent.

I also have friends who are divorced, who have a helluvatime with the ex-wife when trying to pick up their kids.

The answer, at least in my average mind, suggests that this fella would have saved himself a whole lot of trouble (and probably would have much better contact with his kid) if he had never married the skank ho who got the restraining order against him.

Just to keep it fair, I know one woman who is the non-custodial parent, and who has been railroaded also, and (you guessed it) she married the fella too. She sees her two kids in supervised visits at a church run social services playroom. This suggests that while the state loves fucking over fathers, it will fuck over mothers too when they have some money (she was the breadwinner, her husband was a poor African immigrant who was the homemaker). Child Destructive Services and its family court sham exists to make people miserable and abuse children for profit.

Boxer February 23, 2012 at 15:14

And another incidental: I ditched my facebook account some time ago, and my life has improved immensely. Facebook exists to suck precious time away from a brother and keep him from indulging in enjoyable real-world pursuits. Just my view on it.

Art Vandelay February 23, 2012 at 15:23

The great thing of course is that it’s a life sentence. Go to jail for 2 months, fall behind on alimony / child support and be kept in prison while arrears accrue. You can’t fight it out without losing everything.

Rebel February 23, 2012 at 15:27

Beats the USSR, China and North Korea put together hands down!

Tyranny to the nth degree.

Those are the kind of things you see only in horror movies.

Is this story really for real? How long before the system explodes?

I must be dreaming..

Geography Bee Finalist himself February 23, 2012 at 15:29

I hear some people in southwestern Ohio call Cincinnati “Censornati”.

Way to conform to the local put-down, Paul Meyers.

Art Vandelay February 23, 2012 at 15:36

Beats the USSR, China and North Korea put together hands down!

Nico February 23, 2012 at 15:42

It must be incredibly frustrating.

And they wonder why some men eventually snap…

LastCrucible February 23, 2012 at 15:46

We’re in for the ride of our lives.

Nico February 23, 2012 at 15:54

Apparently it’s the judge himself who wrote the text.

MRA February 23, 2012 at 16:30

“He is exactly right. That is all a wife has to do to have a child removed from a father. No conviction necessary. Making DV accusations is incentivized for vindictive wives who want to remove their spouses from their lives and their children. Although the magistrate who ordered the apology may come off as a tyrant here, keep in mind that he could have simply thrown Byron in jail without any other options, and that probably would have been it.”

Men in power who fallow feminist business for profit hate when the true is told.

Mr. J February 23, 2012 at 16:36

Article-after-article about rights violations by this judge and that judge and this politician and that politician.

All fine-and-good, but until the majority of men pay more attention to protecting their own rights than watching other (grown)men play “games”, nothng will really change.

How people can be at all interested in “games” when innocent people are being figuatively “hanged” in thousands of ways I’ll never figure.

Mr. J February 23, 2012 at 16:37

“figuratively”

MRA February 23, 2012 at 16:42

I found him on facebook, also nice pictures of his son

W.F. Price February 23, 2012 at 16:48

I found him on facebook, also nice pictures of his son

-MRA

Oh, he’s one of us. OK, that changes things. We can’t let this one go.

Szebran February 23, 2012 at 16:54

Just another example why marriage is such a worhtless institution for men.

Also, in my opinion, Gloria Allred is a female chauvinist pig (ie a feminist).

Boxer February 23, 2012 at 17:02

Oh, he’s one of us. OK, that changes things. We can’t let this one go.

In my opinion, you were too kind to the asshole who put on the black dress and forced our brother to grovel before the stank vagina of his ex-wife.

How about a revealing article on this asshole judge, complete with photo and address? Bear in mind that most of these pigs (cops, judges, bureaucrats, etc.) have plenty of skeletons in their own closets (drug/alcohol problems, mental illness, corruption), maybe someone in his local area should do some digging.

Regards, Boxer

W.F. Price February 23, 2012 at 17:16

-Boxer

Easy there, Boxer. It’s a fine line these days, and those of us in the system know it all too well. Judges have enormous power — they are kind of like Jabba the Hutt on the bench.

Let the louts incriminate themselves before moving against them.

GT66 February 23, 2012 at 17:38

This actually landed on the Slashdot tech news site yesterday. Surprisingly, quite a few nerds are wise to the divorce racket. Word is getting out.

Anon February 23, 2012 at 17:38

Let the louts incriminate themselves before moving against them.

How will the louts ever incriminate themselves when society legitimizes this conduct?

American February 23, 2012 at 17:51

Boxer, that is good advice about facebook, i gotta stay off that shit, Its f#@ckin my whole game up.

Rebel February 23, 2012 at 18:08

“A soviet GULAG or a North Korean concentration camp is far worse than the US prison system (although the West is slowly catching up).”

Perhaps.

One thing I can say: Canada is catching up pretty damn fast.
Our freedoms are melting away like snow in the sun.
Hell on earth is moving to the land of permafrost.

Not long ago, I was inviting Americans to come up here.

DON’T!!

criolle johnny February 23, 2012 at 18:12

This WAS two hundred and forty two year ago …
Sometimes evolution leaps.
Pleasures of the Married State”, published in London ca. 1780
A Wife so chaste, so tender, and so kind,
So lovely in her Person and her mind;
The gentle smiling Girl, the pratling Boy,
The Father’s comfort and the Mother’s joy:
Are blessed Guardians ‘gainst all human woes,
Unknown to idle Rakes, to Fops, and Beaus;
These are the Pleasures of the Social state,
View this, you Batchelors, and mourn your fate.

Eric February 23, 2012 at 18:50

I guess the whole moral of this story is that any guy who gets romantically or sexually involved with an Amerobitch is asking for some pretty serious consequences. I remember that one of the reasons that I gave up on the US dating scene was when I realized that relationships with American women cost me more than I ever gained. In fact, I never actually gained anything; these relationships usually amounted to a net loss of some kind.

Then, when I became involved with the MRM, I started seeing that the losses and abuses I’d suffered at the hands of the ‘Unfair Sex’ were rather mild compared to other men’s experiences! NAWALT? LOL!

I think what they should do with this Facebook apology is show it to men contemplating marriage and remind them: ‘This guy didn’t see this in his future either when he tied the knot!”

3DShooter February 23, 2012 at 19:00

This brings to mind the kangaroo kourt ordered take down of the web site ‘The Psycho Ex-Wife’, I learned a lot from that guy and his experiences. So this isn’t particularly new in my mind.

I can’t recall that I’ve ever heard of a woman being ordered to take down a web site or posting an on-line apology before though. [sarcasm on] What a big surprise, kangaroo kourt ordered feminist censorship [sarcasm off] I guess there are no DECENT attorneys out there, only predators.

3DShooter February 23, 2012 at 19:07

@Opus

“I too would like to apologise to all readers of The Spearhead for my comments, all members of Facebook for my status updates, and also every one of the American Judiciary, and indeed all women everywhere for my unspeakable views on women. Whereas previously I had regarded all women as devious, deceitful sluts incapable of recognising the truth were it to stand up and hit them or remaining faithful to their marriage vows, I now realise that they are in fact all as pure as the driven snow, the fount of all modesty, and incapable of telling a lie even if tempted by Satan himself. For my previous mistake I am truly sorry (and may I never have the misfortune set foot in Hamilton County in the State of Ohio).”

It is about time – you’ve represented women in kangaroo kourt as an attorney (oh, wait – that was like defending slaves in court, right?). If anyone should know – you should . . .

Davd February 23, 2012 at 19:38

Misandry is so pervasive that i even find it in health promotion: The bad fats are male and the better fats are female, complete with personification:

Welmer, i’ll e-mail you a short potential post and you can tell me if it’s worth offering through the interface… and-or if i should be afraid to tell the story because of those judges and lawyers ….

Meanwhile you who read this far down can assess it for yourselves.

Alcuin February 23, 2012 at 19:48

J: “use their own playbook when we sue, sue, sue, sue, sue, sue, sue, sue for every single form of harrasment and discrimination we can think of.

It will cost us, but………what other alternative do they have left? They can’t force us if we don’t play!”

Not a bad idea. But I think instead of that, Sharia will become the real alternative.

Survivorman February 23, 2012 at 20:02

The message I get from this is perfectly clear:
Stay the hell off “fuck-book” and “twat-er”..

Brosephus February 23, 2012 at 21:16

Is there any more room for doubt? Do we not live in a dictatorship of preening, moralistic, anti – male fascists?

samizdat jones February 23, 2012 at 21:18

The only way any of this is going to change is if enough men stop accepting this kind of bullshit and start saying “Go ahead and jail me. It won’t change the truth.” and follow through. If we all show up at once and tell them to go ahead and try to put us in a cage we’d overwhelm the system. The trouble is we’re afraid to do it and risk everything.

The problem is that if “everything” can be taken from us at the whim of some idiot in a black dress it was never ours to begin with.

How did we all get so brainwashed that we think we could somehow get treated worse than we already are? What is there left to lose after we’ve had house, children and homes taken from us? Our jobs? Who the hell cares about a job without the above?

Why should we strive without any reward? Fuck ‘em. I will not serve. You shouldn’t either…

Starve the beast where possible. When you’re already invested (houses, cars, etc) and they seek to take that from you, burn the mother down. Let them gain NOTHING from their intended thievery.

Remember, they were going to toss you in jail anyway for alimony. Take the threat away from them by insisting they follow through. If enough of us were to simply make them work for it, the whole system would collapse tomorrow.

evilwhitemalempire February 23, 2012 at 22:03

-o.k. i’m sorry that you’re an evil, vindictive woman who wants to ruin your husband’s life and take your son’s father away from him completely –

evilwhitemalempire February 23, 2012 at 22:33

Survivorman February 23, 2012 at 20:02
The message I get from this is perfectly clear:
Stay the hell off “fuck-book” and “twat-er”..

**************

i hope that more than a few of you have, by now, figured out that stuff like twatter and facial on the internet and even ‘reality’ tv is back door big brotherism

Davd February 23, 2012 at 22:49

that stuff like twatter and fa[r]cial on the internet and even ‘reality’ tv is back door big brotherism”

.. uh, no .. big-Sisterism …

and btw, let’s not use “bitch” as an insult. Canines are more faithful than Feminists, imho–especially those with some Wolf ancestry. (Farley Mowat’s _Never Cry Wolf_ is a classic for good reason ….)

evilwhitemalempire February 23, 2012 at 22:56

big sisterism

i stand corrected

people have a need to feel important. so provide them a forum to tell the world all about themselves and they’ll readily provide police, lawyers, and whoever else might be interested with loads of personal information to maybe build a case against them someday about something

Opus February 24, 2012 at 00:27

@3D Shooter

You are absolutely right, but I must tell you that in all the courts I have ever appeared in, over here, no Judge has ever heard of Facebook, and even if they have, we do not go in for such ‘cruel and unusual’ punishments.

I have abstained from attempting to understand the legal reasoning in Byron’s matter, but I must say, that I find it hard to understand how it can be a breach of any order to say – to ones friends – on Facebook exactly what one thinks about ones wife. Had I been the unfortunate Mrs Byron lawyer, I would have advised bringing an action for Defamation in respect of the Facebook Status Update. I, however, clearly do not understand the law in Ohio or the ramifications of the Judgement.

Scattered February 24, 2012 at 01:19

I would of considered the jail time.

Scattered February 24, 2012 at 01:24

Also what is the point of your first amendment, it might as well not even exist. Which would be better because at least no one would falsely believe that it existed.

andybob February 24, 2012 at 02:42

Facebook? I have had an attitude about it from Day 1.

Don’t people realise that they usually let frienships fall by the wayside for very good reasons? Why ‘catch up’ with people you were glad to see the back of in the first place? The popularity of Facebook only proves the sad fact that many people need to be continually reminded that they exist. I already know – and the details are nobody’s business but mine.

Nico February 24, 2012 at 02:51

OT: Spanish woman fined 1,000 euros for wearing T-shirt saying ‘my ex-husband is an a*******’

It was a present from her new partner…

Oddsock February 24, 2012 at 03:31

Stop The Machine

WARNING Viewing is only for those with the balls big enough to risk being awakened and the ability to turn off your rationalization hamster.

Ryu February 24, 2012 at 04:12

I watched that video Oddsock.

That is the ideal of the left. You will note that whenever good and justice is mentioned, the feminists or blacks are shown. You can see it every time.

Sounds like Alex Jones is narrarating. I do admire their attempts. It is certainly better than nothing. They will find what we have found, that only a few have what it takes to be leaders. The remainder need to be led and also entertained. May the strongest win.

Oddsock February 24, 2012 at 04:40

Ryu

“I watched that video Oddsock.”

Yes perhaps you did ? Unfortunately, you did not turn off your rationlization hamster.

The main jist of the “full” video has nothing to do with the left or right of politics, it’s about waking up and tries to snap people out of the illusion.

Oddsock February 24, 2012 at 04:47

confused February 24, 2012 at 07:21

“Although the magistrate who ordered the apology may come off as a tyrant here, keep in mind that he could have simply thrown Byron in jail without any other options, and that probably would have been it. ”

That says it all. there is no difference between having no laws and jailing someone who has broken no law.

To subtely overlook the outrageous order of “supervised” time with your own child, outside any evidence of danger, is to endorse kidnapping.

Dehbashi February 24, 2012 at 07:37

Am I reading it right? He posted his words just once and he has to post that judge’s apology for 30 days straight? What in the Hell?

I’m trying to figure out this ruling but I can’t figure it out on what basis. Are the family courts really this much of a joke that they make dictators jealous on how much power they have?

JFinn February 24, 2012 at 07:46

He should have ended that apology with “I am told to add that in no way am I currently under duress right now.”

When you don’t put misandry in check in the main information/entertainment outlets, social discourse, or political culture – it will only get worse.

The biggest lie feminists try to sell is that they’re against binary thinking or a notion of a zero sum game. They are by far the most guilty of this. Attempting to protect innocent men to them is equated with being a violence/rape supporter. Their greed will lead to their demise. And too bad, because I would have been curious to have seen if we can pull off a true equal society.

Ryu February 24, 2012 at 07:48

I don’t mind being voted down. Neither should any MRA if he is serious about his goals.

There are more unaware men out there than MRAs. If any MRA went to a college campus and spoke, there is no doubt that he would get more down votes than up,

Every movement has a hierarchy. Some people push limits. Others just sit back and let others do the heavy lifting. Globalman was banished from this site. The most commited, fanatical, and extreme MRA I know of was kicked out by his own people. You guys kicked out your best friend.

I am not for democracy. Quanity is not quality. If the MRM is to evolve, it must understand this.

keyster February 24, 2012 at 08:42

“Before agreeing to go out with him, I’d have to first ask myself, “Is this the man I’d want my children spending time with every other week?” – From a comment on a CNN article about the decline of marriage

Before feminist governance intervened, the man had some control over a woman’s “intentions”. Now that the State is in charge, her real plans can be longer range. He has no idea what’s about to come.

freebird February 24, 2012 at 08:47

Judge:
“You sir has your wife ever abused you?”
Male:
“Yes, your ‘honor’ when she used this court as a weapon of terrorism against me.”

Anonymous February 24, 2012 at 10:14

@Davd
” let’s not use “bitch” as an insult. Canines are more faithful than Feminists”

Agree. My dog is so much better than any feminishit.

The proper word to use is “turd”.

Fits much better.
And more accurate.

Ray February 24, 2012 at 11:31

“It’s like when Saddam Hussein ordered American airmen in the first Gulf War to make apologies on TV. What a bunch of goons in family court!”

In my opinion, this is yet another example of unconstitutional judicial tyranny by a hatefully prejudiced, feminist trained, activist judge as shown in “Witch-Hunting Males” at Youtube.

Aservant February 24, 2012 at 11:34

@samizdat jones

I agree……nothing will change until those involved develop a militant attitude. Throw me in jail, take all I have, stomp me, beat me, kill me…whatever….but I AIN’T BACKIN’ DOWN!!!

The publishing of the apology is a huge victory for the feminist system. They just publicly bitched and humiliated another man.

Aservant February 24, 2012 at 11:52

@ Ryu

Just FYI, I up-vote you every time. I don’t agree always 100% with everything you say, but you have the right attitude. Uncompromising.

I am not WNist but sympathetic to their view and I have many contacts within those circles. I am a race realist. Freedom of association, not mandated government diversity should be the goal. Under such circumstances, cultures, with their accompaining race, self-segregate more or less. The ones that don’t adopt the culture of the racial group that they have chosen and generally assimilate well.

My biggest issue with WNism is the same as with the MRM. Just getting a bunch of white people together or a bunch of males isn’t nearly enough. It is about culture. If progressive marxist liberalism still dominates, we’re still fucked. I have often gotten the strong impression that this is the depth of the solution for many WNists and MRAs. That type of simplistic thinking is exactly the same as the uptopian ideals of women’s sufferage and desegregation…….just because it will feel good to have a “team” to run around with. This is infantile and effeminate. You are correct in characterising these struggles as military strategies to obtain power, although I am not optimistic at all that this is practically advisable of feasable. At least not now. I think our best bet is to wait it out until we have slided into a Brasil-like state, and then once the people are balkanised enough and the central powers far removed and weakened, we can then make some moves to re-shape areas into what we desire.

The Bolsheviks were a good example of how to seize a moment as such. Always learn from the enemy’s successes.

American February 24, 2012 at 11:54

American Gender-Raunch “Empower” themselves by perverting American law enforcement to “manufacture statistics” for them.
This Perversion Alliance is not only a stain on the concept of law enforcement, its unconstitutional.
One cannot address the “Perverted and manufactured statistics” from a perverse law enforcement system; without addressing the “Perverts” that are driving them.

Ted February 24, 2012 at 12:43

@Aservant February 24, 2012 at 11:34
“Throw me in jail, take all I have, stomp me, beat me, kill me…whatever….but I AIN’T BACKIN’ DOWN!!!

” The only thing these people respond to is the same of their own tactics…..when it has become loud and clear that they can’t intimidate us anymore we may start to get some real change.”

See http://daddyjustice.com/wp/ for an example of someone who doesn’t back down and seems to be getting somewhere.

This guy (Ben Vonderheide is his name) takes a video camera into courthouses. They don’t like their doings being made public and things get a bit confrontational. He takes some consequences as a result. But he is making progress. I admire this guy.

You can hear an interview with him at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/avoiceformen/2012/02/21/dr-t-daddyjustice-exposes-corrupt-judge-kelly-s-ballentine

freebird February 24, 2012 at 14:47

Here’s a guy who was arrested and held overnight with NO explanation of the charges,namely,possession of a firearm that did not exist,it was his 4 year old daughter who drew a picture of one in school.

Oh yeah, they stripped searched this guy at the school when he came to pick up his daughter.

The black robed agents of satan are getting bolder and bolder.
After all whatcha gonna do about it?

‘Just Us”

Boxer February 24, 2012 at 16:41

Dear Bill:

I guess I should have made that a more general call for people in the vicinity (Ohio) to do a little research. Obviously you can do whatever you want on your blog; but, I would be glad to post any verifiable bad behaviour by the judge in question on mine.

Most of these guys (and chicks) have checkered pasts, precisely because the black dress gives them the false idea that they are beyond critique. They can usually bully the local press over small stuff, but things do tend to get out. Many bureaucrats, family court judges and other servants of the feminist state have had long histories of personal problems and there are public records to document this.

The only thing that gives me pause is the possibility of retribution against the fella whose child was stolen (they could possibly find some way to punish him for any embarrassment) but I think we all have the right to be journalists, documenting the dirty deeds of those who deserve exposure.

Regards, Boxer

continent February 24, 2012 at 21:34

Many of you don’t care for Dr.Phil Show. But today a wife of three kids leaves around 10 P.M and returns 7 or 8 A.M. The husband is outraged. Sad but instructive.

Anonymous February 25, 2012 at 00:28

@ Oddsock

If you found that video enlightening, you are almost beyond hope….sorry pal….it is the same leftist tripe that I have been hearing for years, and in my early 2os, I swallowed it hook, line and sinker, and it did me great, great damage. I was almost beyond hope myself. I’ve seen hundreds of vids the same. If you are still swallowing it, or have recently swallowed it (and I believe I have learned through this site that you are far from being in your early 20s), you really need to get up to speed.

That video that you so admire as being so “cutting edge”, or “a great new revelation” is the perfect example of what the left always does very well, and that is mix half truths with outright lies and a peppering of emotional propanganda to really reel you in.

Has the US had abuses and been fraudulent in its power structure since the begining? Of course, what society hasn’t? Is it out of control today? Absolutely. But much of that is no longer American but a foreign international power structure at work now for many decades, perhaps centuries. The men who started the country told us to do away with it if it became what it is today. I’d love to see that.

Get a real education about the history of other empires and the true history of this country, not what the marxist media feeds you. If the Chinese had conquered the native Americans there probably wouldn’t have been one alive still even after a few decades. It is a gross misrepresentation, even an outright lie to say that the European came and wiped out the native American. The vast majority died of disease, but even before that, they lived and dealt with the European peoples, nation to nation, for over 200 years. I believe you are English, no? Educate yourself about the Iroquois chief that went to England on behalf of the Iroquois nation to meet with the king. Attawallpa (sp?) was his name I believe. The native Americans fought for centuries on all different sides of the warring factions in North American conflicts. They weren’t by far these innocent, hippy-like, love-your-brother, share-all types that the modern anti-western, marxist media portays them to be (ie: Dances with Wolves). They were at war constantly with other tribes and had many practices and values that I am very sure you would not bring into your home today. Many of them liked the Europeans more than other bands of natives. This is how the mixed Meti tribe (French and native) in Canada came into being. Furthermore, it is estimated that there were between 3-5 million natives in North America upon the arrival of the European. Guess how many there are today……? You got it…..about 3-5 million. Depends on how exactly you classify them, they’re hard to count ethnically today.

Did they get the short end of the stick? You bet they did. There was a massive conflict of culture in that era, which always ends up with winners and losers. This isn’t excusing it in anyway. It was often ugly. But there were at least strong attempts to do right that continue to this day by the European. Imagine what would have happened if this had taken place in Africa, or south east Asia during the same time, or even today. Look at how Sadaam dealt with his ethnic minority. And that is repeated many times all over the world in a much, much, much more savage way than what happened to the Indians here. Look at how the Hutus treat the Tutsis and vice versa. We can go on forever with examples. In my native Canada, the Indians live high on the hog, everything paid by the government, massive land payments, and most drink it all away. They are by far the most impovrished group in the country with the most free money. Shit, they have so much (millions and millions) they could by massive tracks of land and go back to the way they lived before. The Hutterites in Alberta have done that for their way of life. I know, I know, that is the white man’s fault. You don’t think modernity would have come to them one way or the other? So why, after several hundred years, can’t they adjust and get with it, like any other successful people? “No, they should have their way back……” Wake the fuck up…..it ain’t coming back. Not their way, not the way I had, no one’s way is coming back. The world changes, for better or for worse….deal with it and make something out of it.

“Oh but, they can’t live communally in teepees anymore”……..

You want a society that doesn’t even have the wheel? One where if the guy beside you does 1/4 of the work, he gets the same? Where the whole group has the same claim to the fruits of your labor as you and your own do? I sure as fuck don’t….. If the Indians ran it today, that is what you would have. Go to the reservation and see……I have. Turn off the fucking TV and get a dose of reality. I want sofisticated and fair. I guess that makes me a racist.

Your prize video starts by saying that the founding fathers of this country were “so bad” because they didn’t wan’t democracy and wanted to protect private property. Fucking rights!!!! Good on em!!! This was never meant to be a democracy, it is a republic. Democracy is a fucking con and a joke. Democracy is the feminist mob, George Bush and a stupid fucking population. Every fucking idiot has a say and thinks he’s a genius. He’s not, he’s still a fucking idiot. And as for private property, if I work my ass off, save my duckets, and can finally buy a small house with a few acres that I can call mine, what the fuck it wrong with that? I should have to live communally for the rest of my life with lazy fucks that resent my work ethic?

There is way too much to cover to do the issue justice in a post here, but you get my point. Don’t even start on the African. The one that was sold to Europeans by other Africans who were going to work him to death as a captive of war or eat him. The European didn’t have to worry about being a slave in Africa, he was immediately dinner. The African came to North America, yes, unfairly and oppressed, slavery was wrong in a much more ignorant age, but he had a chance, and his people have done better than any other Africans anywhere else in the world, especially “African” Africans. Look how well he has done in Haiti, where he rules himself, or Detroit, where he does the same. Or perhaps the favellas of Brasil.

It is disheartening to keep coming across so many that are supposedly on the “red pill” to find out that what they call awarness is just being some part of a childish “fan club,” or something as such, just to relieve their boredom and feel they have a “cause”.

I don’t mean to be too harsh with that last comment, but damn man……that is how it seems……….really………….For a MRA, how do you swallow that shit Mr. Sock? I mean the grazers, sure……

Anonymous February 25, 2012 at 05:52

Anonymous/Ryu

It’s good to see you so angry. You have obviously given the video much time and thought. Hopefully, it will eventually help you to see past this left/right smoke and mirror illusion.

With regards to your last comment; My view is simple. Any man that says he is an MRA and has even the slightest concern for men, cannot continue to support, let alone promote a society in which millions upon millions of men are sent to be killed murdered and crippled in so many pointless wars. Things will change when men refuse to be used as cannon fodder wage slave pack horses.

That is the difference between the red and blue pill. For now, you think otherwise, fine, no problem.

Aservant February 25, 2012 at 12:08

@ Anonymous

The long rant to Oddsock about the movie was me…..I didn’t realize my moniker wasn’t in the name box….

Please buddy…..you have the same condescending “oh-so-wise” tone that all cultural marxists have. Nice try. You cats need a new shitck. (a little kosher term there for you)

You say it is good that the video has made me think. Acutally, I haven’t thought at all about the video, I watched about 3 minutes before I almost puked and by then knew the rest would be absolute bullshit. I have investigated these issues in depth for decades way before coming across that communist piece of tripe. That video didn’t have the ability to make me think, only enrage me. That video is made to confuse and obfuscate.

You are very right in one aspect: your view is simple. Just like your mind. All men are the same is your view…..they are all my brothers….no matter if they are lazy, incompetent, liars, effeminate, traitors…..blah, blah, blah…….According to you, I need to be on team scrotum, just like team vagina, and don’t ask questions, just bow to the diversity god and accept all humans with a scrotum. What next, Santa Claus and the Toothfairy really exist? Shit, if you want a “humanitarian love team”, why don’t you just become a fucking feminist?

Let me educate you here…..the is no republican/democrat paradigm, that is for sure. Left/right….not as clear. At their extemes, they become identical……..Progressive and traditional, unrighteous and righteous….these paradigms exists without a doubt. Of course, if you have a simple view, as you have admitted, to go with a simple mind, this will be way beyond your comprehension.

And what makes you think I support this society that sends men to pointless wars? I said the contrary. The point which has eluded you completely is the goal of a video like the one OS posted. It is to demonize all values western or American by attributing today’s corruption to a history and a peoples which either didn’t exist or are outright lied about. Notice how Ryu pointed out, these sins are always attributed to white alpha males as well. The heros are always matriarical blacks, feminists, and effeminate manginas. If you are concerned about masculine rights, this is very stupid and dangerous to promote work as such. We can’t roll the clock back, but we can learn and impliment what existed before the marxist/feminist hell of today to prove that a patriarchical model has produced great genius and stability. And not just in theory like marxism, but in reality. That is golden.

So to wrap it up, I don’t give a fuck about the majority of men. I don’t give a fuck about the majority of women. Most are traitors that are either the problem or complicit in creating the problem. How you could want change in society but still care so deeply about all men is massively irrational. The only thing I can think that could justify this type is thought is that you have the childish notion, as I once did, that all people are basically “good” and they just need to be loved, educated and understood. Then they will come around. It’s like….”If I am nice to him he will be my friend”………Just like the third grade. Or he will stomp you into the ground as a fool……. They don’t really sell out their fellow man because they are hopelessly corrupt…..no…..it is all just a big “mistake”, or someone is “making them be that way”. This is a fanatasy, and it is what communism/marxism is based upon, which is turn is what feminism is based upon.

I care about those who work hard, are honest, do what is right, give respect where it is due, have character, and as such, will fall into the natural order of male domination/female submission.

There have been many terrible sins of the US and its power structure, no doubt. But to say that these people come from a tradition that is exceptionally more evil and/or inferior to almost all other traditions during the same times is complete bullshit. What is being completely omitted from this story in the current debate are the great advances, invention, progress and humanity that came out of the same civilization.

A return to patriarchy would do much to restore this debate.

Oddsock February 25, 2012 at 13:25

Aservant

As you said, you only watched 3 minutes of the video.

Aservant February 25, 2012 at 13:57

Oddsock

Are you going to buy a house, no matter how good the condition the dwelling is, if the foundation is rotten?

Maybe you would……. I know most would these days…..as long as it glitters it’s gold……..it’s no mystery as to why we are in the state we are in when this passes for intellectual insight…..

Fuck man, sorry, but it has been over twenty years of the same ole same ole…..I haven’t seen one vid or read one book that starts the way this one does that doesn’t follow the same marxist cookie-cutter script, and I’ve read and seen hundreds of pieces. Let me guess, it then goes into banking and corporations, the military industrial complex, control of the media and opinion, (proving that the founders fooled everyone with false democracy, which of course, is a lie). Does it talk about Andrew Jackson fighting for years against the central bank and winning finally? Does it give the details of how the north forced its will on states during the civil war contrary to the constitution and we have never been able to undo that power grab since? Does it talk about slavery already on the way out all over the world and in America as well, it was outlawed almost in all western countries without bloodshed by 1860, so why did we need a war to do the same in this country? Does it talk about Abe Lincoln wanting to free the slaves so they could be sent back to Africa?

A 22 minute propoganda piece isn’t education……half truths are way more damaging than lies……

Welcome to the MTV world…….

Oddsock February 25, 2012 at 14:07

Aservant

Why not watch it and find out rather than guess? Although it seems you already have your prejudice and opinions arranged already, regardless of what you see or hear. Do you ever ask yourself why you make yourself so angry ?

Boxer February 26, 2012 at 11:24

Dear Aservant:

You sound a lot like Keyster and other kooks who simply label anything they don’t like as “marxist” without having a clue as to what the term means.

Why don’t you explain this to me… someone who has actually, like, gone to school and studied and such. What is a “marxist” cookie-cutter and how does one make a script out of it?

The reality is that every man who reads this blog and professes a general agreement with its principles could legitimately be labeled “marxist”. This blog follows the rough outline of conflict theory, in other words, in that it attempts to inflate discourse in a society committed to unidimensional authoritarianism, and that it attempts to spread a new consciousness among the class it deliniates (men). Congratulations: You’re a Marxist, in the most authentic fashion.

As for oddsock, I don’t agree with a lot of the points he makes, but he does post substantive comments. When you’re done yipping at his heels maybe you can address the points in his video. I’ve argued with him before, and have found him a well-informed and interesting opponent, so it should be a good time.

Regards, Boxer

Oddsock February 26, 2012 at 12:05

Boxer

Kind words, although I am not sure seeing me as an “opponent” is quite what I had in mind. I am on the side of men and despite my strong and sometimes heated differences with a few others. I am still on their side, If you get my drift ?

IMHO, when we all get down to brass tacks, there appears to be two clear paths being followed/supported. (1) Guys that still wish to remain in the current system and try and improve it, by whatever means they see fit or try to promote (2) Guys that no longer believe in the system and wish it’s demise and give reasons for such with suggestions on the options available. Myself being in the later.

Arguments tend to be focused on who is right/wrong and consume a lot of time. In reality, all paths lead to Rome. As Mr Price recently pointed out, all boats rise with an incoming tide.

Perhaps sometimes my comments seem a little confusing ? I try and follow the Budhist teachings as often as I can. Keeping my ego in check is part of the battle which quite often does not sit well with being an effective MRA.

Hence; A wise man once said, the fools battle with each others ego, the sage battles with his own.

P.s. I am a long long way from being a sage.

Bill C February 26, 2012 at 20:45

I started a FB page in support of Mark Byron. Please join to show your support. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Supporters-of-Mark-Byrons-right-to-free-speech/396717043678748

Aservant February 27, 2012 at 20:23

@ Boxer and Oddsock,

I doubt you will even see this as the thread is quite old now, but after some reflection I have decided to go ahead and post it anyway. I thought about this awhile as I don’t really think it is the right place to get into a debate between us on a particular issue as it isn’t really on topic, my post will be lengthy, and it’s on a public blog which is unfair to the other users, but I really wish to respond and have no other place to do so. If I am out of line, please let me know Price, and I offer my apologies beforehand. If either of you two wish to continue the debate elsewhere, let me know and we will exchange emails.

Well, I watched the whole video that OS posted and I have to say I am almost bothered by my premonition-like assessment of it before even seeing it. Actually, I was way to generous, it was a much worse propaganda hit piece than I imagined. I thought it would at least attempt some analysis.

But before I start to tear the vid to shreds, I want to address a couple of other issues beforehand.

OS doesn’t respond to one issue I raised in my post, he just resorts to shaming language. I just about fucking fainted. Here we have a supposed dedicated MRA (I am assuming by the regularity of your posts on the blog and your tone that is a fair assessment) that immediately resorts to shaming language! Come on Sock……..What am I referring too? Well, you responded that I have prejudices and preformed opinions…….kind of like yours regarding NAWALT? I don’t keep a log, as you don’t, as to who posts what, but I am pretty sure that you are pretty consistent as seeing women as all feminists and the enemy. So what would stop me from saying the same thing about you? Aren’t you prejudice against them? Of course you are, we all have preformed opinions and prejudices. If they are based on arrogance and ignorance, this is not good. If they come from direct experience, this is called wisdom.

This is a classic, perfect example of shaming language, for then it is followed by “have I ever asked myself what makes me so angry?”

OK, let’s clear it up…..I am not a mongoloid with a 70 IQ, so unless the issue isn’t severely complex and the source of my anger is right in my face, I don’t need to ask myself that question. When I see people passing off bullshit (even unintentionally, I can’t say that you have tried to lead people astray intentionally) as a rational argument, I get pissed……That should be clear enough. I know that any man that displays righteous anger today is considered a freak and must have a problem…..that is why the women dominate. Are you sure you’re not a feminist Mr. Sock? Cause this is classic feminist behavior, as well as progressive/Marxist, which of course, feminism stems from. Furthermore, just by the general state of injustice that surrounds me everyday, and I have assumed until now that most that post at a place like this would be like minded, they should be angry. If you aren’t fucking angry at being fed shit all the time you must not have a pulse. And this would lend much credence to the way that I finished my second post, where I stated that I realized that there are so many that really don’t give a fuck, posting and discussing at a site like this is more of a hobby to relieve boredom and make themselves feel that they are some part of a club.

But really, that is mostly rhetorical above just to make a point. What is really going on is that you can’t justify your position, so you have to try and paint the issue as one of an anger problem on my side. In a follow up post between you and Boxer, you stated that you are far from being a sage. So, if you know you need to learn some more, why don’t you look into or ask some questions about just a couple of the facts that I raised? That would be much more wise and constructive than shaming language. Cause there was nothin’, absolutely nothin’ new in that vid you posted that I can learn a thing from.

I just realized I am going to cut it short cause to really cover it all I will have a 10 page post here….but I must address Boxer as well……as it is, it’s gonna be way too long.

You start by saying that I am a kook……like Keyster….I have read a year’s worth of posts by Keyster on not just this site, and just like with most, I don’t agree with some of what he has to say, but the cat is intelligent and almost always has well thought out arguments and points. Let me remind you that he has recently even been featured as the post of the week by Price, if I am not mistaken, so I am not the only one of that opinion. Usually when you have a difference with him, you do the same as you have done here with me, you name call. Any time I have seen him get into it with you, from my recollection it is always you calling names, not making your point with a well stated argument.

You ask me to back my qualifications on Marxism by providing some proof of a degree of the study like you have. You didn’t ask this directly of course, but you can read what you said. Are you fucking serious man? I just got reminded right now reading another post of yours that you are Canadian. That says a lot…..I am 5th generation Canadian, but an American citizen now, live in TN, and will never step foot back in that shit hole again. When I was a boy, Canada may have been the best place in the world. Now, it is unlivable. I’m not here because I “Love American Man!!!”……..not even close. My father moved when I was a kid, I became a naturalized citizen, came back as an adult (trained in Canada) and came here to escape the cultural hell hole that Canada has become. It’s fucked-up to the bone here too, but at least we have a fighting chance in some areas…at the very least if they try to make me their bitch I’ll take a few to hell with me. Can’t have an AK beside the bed in Kanada……..

But back to the Marxist issue. I have to wonder strongly how old you are…..you speak like most of the over privileged , spoiled youth of today. I think if I remember correctly you posted at some time you are mid twenties. Because you went to a feminist, state-sponsored, government school and took some political science course that talked about the communist manifesto, now you are an expert on Marxism. I wonder where you have lived, how many years you have in your profession, what level of performance you have or can achieve. Let me tell you mine.

You went to a class in a very progressive leaning society at one of their schools, were given some reading assignments, had to do some papers, talked about it with some other over-privileged kids….and now you know the real deal. Well, I was a Marxist/communist. Of the most extreme kind. So much so that I left the “wicked, capitalist north”, moved to the Dominican Republic, to be with the “oppressed proletariat”, and married a poor dominican girl 13 years ago. And I didn’t go as 98% of expats go….with a foreign job, in an expat neighborhood, paid in dollars……I went as a working class revolutionary (it killed me to leave my AK behind)…with almost no money, living in the poorest neighborhoods, becoming extremely fluent in their language, teaching English to survive, washing clothes by hand for years, the whole nine yards. The DR (the Dominican Republic) has had a strong communist strain for many decades, even a socialist government for a brief time in the 60s lead by Juan Bosch. I have a 10 year-old Dominican daughter who lives in Santo Domingo who I see several times a year. My last trip in December revealed that they are having a strong communist resurgence there, Bosch recently died and is eulogized in billboards everywhere. During the 4 years that I lived in the country, I affiliated with the national communist party, even almost meeting Hugo Chavez on one of his visits there. And of course, through all this time I have read Marx in detail, seen and participated in its application, as well as having studied Mao, Lenin, Trotsky, Guevarra, others, and the more recent Chomsky, Zinn,……you should know the drill. And I have done this as a working trades person, the people that that literature was written for.

In 2003 I went to Havana to try and defect to Cuba…..another story….obviously it didn’t work out…..
In the same year I travel throughout Mexico trying to hookup with leftist groups in that country…..
These are other stories……

“But you didn’t get a degree in Marxism like me………neither did you man…….big fuckin’ deal…….theory without practical application isn’t shit. You will never be able to instal breaks without practicing the actual process. All you did in your so-called studies was read shit and talk about it….nothing more….just like I did, but I applied it with others that also have……there is no lab to work on Marxism my friend. So your impressive claim of having “studied Marxism” doesn’t impress at all…in fact, knowing the conditions, it is laughable. Not trying to disrespect you man, but that is truly how I feel.

If you really want to discuss these issues, we can, but not here. What I will say though is the little that you put in your post on the subject doesn’t convey you have a grasp on the matter whatsoever. You stated that in general terms anyone that agrees in principle with the Spearhead and the MRM could be called a Marxist. Your reasoning is that because it is a place that deals with conflict theory and tries to inflate a discourse in a society committed to unidimensional authoritarianism that I am now a Marxist of the most genuine kind. A lot of fancy words…….something I would expect coming from an over theorized, progressive, over-privileged youngster, but that doesn’t mean shit. I will give you that Marxism does touch on conflict theory, but the rest…. you should have paid more attention in the Canadian government school….but then again, their quality of education regarding factual instruction really sucks, so you probably wouldn’t have learned shit anyway.

Marx didn’t name his philosophies “Marxism”….just like Christ didn’t command his followers to call themselves Christians. What Marx called the bulk of his work was dialectal materialism…..that is the study of opposing forces, contradictions if you will, in the workings of all natural order, and he specifically focused on how to observe and address these contradictions within the social/political conflict structure to create a new society, both economically and socially. Me being a high performing trade’s person that became acutely aware of the gross injustice of the system at a very young age, this made perfect sense, and scientifically, much can not be taken away from much of his analysis. What I came to find out through real experience though, and why I had a huge problem with OD’s video, is that this leaves out a huge part of the picture when applying his solutions to the social realm, just like that video does, just like some of the points I mentioned in my post. If you are young, naive, bright and an idealist, and more importantly, desperate to be able to see and want something better, and have only one side of the story presented, you will not be able to see these flaws, …… it is only with much real world experience and the study of the gamut of doctrines can one see the gross flaws in Marx’s programs. Basically, only by acquiring wisdom….So one then has to either conclude that Marx was either a liar and knew he was perpetrating a fraud not for reasons of justice, like he stated, but for a more sinister hidden motive, or that he was a sheltered, ignorant buffoon that was unable to see all of reality. Either way, I came to find out that the program is a recipe for disaster……..

You claim that I am a kook like Keyster, that when I can’t understand something I claim it to be Marxist……..that is projection at its best Boxer…..it is you without the understanding my friend. Feel free to set me straight if you wish…….if you want names, dates and places to confirm my claims above, let me know.

This post is way too long already and I haven’t even gotten to the vid……but as I already said, I watched it all and feel even more justified in my initial assessment. But to keep it brief, I will finish with this………The vid is a heart wrenching, very well produced diatribe against all of the tradition of the US. It doesn’t focus on the tradition, because it doesn’t have to. It frames the thesis strongly in the beginning minutes as to the inherit evil and lie the US has always been, especially the people involved, through graphic imagery, and the gives no credit for any positive whatsoever that may have come out of the same said society, and I can tell you after having immersed myself in another culture for years, this is dangerous and wrong. I know, because it was me 10 years ago that could have produced this same video. Then I experienced what real savagery and corruption was. My years in the DR weren’t some great romantic adventure……no……they turned into hell and almost killed me more than once. I am lucky I survived it but so glad I did and went through it. The mere fact that we are having these discussions on the Spearhead is a testament that there have been great civil liberties and advancements from the grass-roots that went along with the corruption of the day. In the vast majority of nations, this has never been the case, and what advances they have had have mainly come from the west. Even hard core Marxists like Mao talked about this extensively. The video gives the strong impression that all of the sins of other countries are solely because of the US. This is bullshit. The US shouldn’t be there, needs to get the fuck out, and has exacerbated many problems and taken advantage…….but let’s look at what just happened in Egypt. The American backed regime was thrown out, now they are hard line Islamist…..I don’t give a fuck about their country and how they run it, it’s theirs, but the point is, their culture isn’t ours. They don’t come from 800 years of English common law. The US puts dictators in countries like that because that is what they have to choose from. I don’t think as an American citizen we should chose at all…..stay the fuck out….but to say that we have made their corruption is bullshit. We took advantage of it and used it for greedy means…….and yes, it has to stop. The video doesn’t have to say it in words, it does it way better through images, but we are shown the “poor, oppressed, non-Western world” time and time again, and then told that we must “use our lives like a friction against the machine”……and that is the communist manifesto to a tee. “Workers of the World Unite”….is the closing battle cry. If you don’t know that, you can’t read. Sorry, I ain’t uniting with matriarchal, corrupt men just because they are part of the working class. And where are the solutions? The video actually even states that Americans came to believe in their “racial superiority”……….as though they have just been homicidal maniacs killing all brown races at all times. When have you seen a government slogan preaching white pride? Separation, some time ago, yes……look at the sky high black on white crime since 1965 that get’s worse every year….maybe they had a point? Why do races from all over the world flock here if we are such ignorant, racist, hating oppressors? What about the 1000s of white abolitionists working to free the slaves? What about Abe Lincoln himself? What about the existence of W.E.B deBois? What about the blacks enslaving other blacks then and even still now in Africa? Instead of a capitalist economy, what about going to a true free market economy? None of that is mentioned, just repeating “evil, evil, evil”…….the message is….tear it all down……and then what? I agree, I want it torn down too, but in that process, you must be able to see and salvage those who were a part of the positive to have a substitute for rebuilding, and right now, the only solution being presented in society at large, and it is everywhere and in everything and is very strong, is a centralized, communist/Marxist state. For example the vid says we are headed to a police state…..and then demonizes private property…..how in the fuck are we going to fight the police state if we don’t even have a right to private property? Where will we find refugee and organize? All of the protestors that they show in the US in that video are exactly that….they are the Occupy kids……Do you think they could run shit more complex than a football game? I ain’t living in that horseshit. I’ve seen it first hand…..it is a fucking prison way worse than what the American power structure has been, and it has been very bad at times.

I could easily fill a dozen more pages…….I really didn’t get to tear the vid to shreds, but I can if you want…..let me know……