At The Intersection of Racialism and Misandry

by Elusive Wapiti on February 20, 2012

This man was metaphorically pulled over for “parenting while white and male”. Twice. The first time was in 2008:

Two-year old Ty particularly loves a nearby neighborhood park, so off we went around mid-morning with her tiny hand wrapped around my index finger. After a fun time, we took a different route going back, at Ty’s suggestion, in order to pass by a house where she knows she’ll often see (and get to pet) a couple of friendly cats. Two blocks from home, an Austin police officer pulled up and, to my surprise, got out and announced she was there to question me. Someone had called 911, she said, to report a suspicious looking white man walking down the street holding hands with a black toddler. (I could tell where this line of questioning was headed.) She said this as though it were the most natural thing in the world for police to investigate,as though my race and Ty’s, in and of itself, was reason enough to stop and question me. I asked if we could leave, but the officer kept me there demanding answers. “Someone complained,” she declared, “we have to follow up.”

While the second time was last week:

Henson, who describes himself as “an almost stereotypical-looking white Texas redneck,” said he was walking home from a roller skating rink with his 5-year-old granddaughter Ty, who is African-American, on Friday night. “The officers got out with tasers drawn demanding I raise my hands and step away from the child,” Henson said. “I complied, and they roughly cuffed me, jerking my arms up behind me needlessly. Meanwhile, Ty edged up the hill away from the officers, crying.” Henson said he provided officers with phone numbers they needed to verify that Ty was his granddaughter, “but for quite a while nobody seemed too interested in verifying my ‘story.’ How hard would it have been to perform a safety check without running up on me like I’m John Dillinger and scaring the crap out of a five-year-old? I hated for a five-year-old to be subjected to such an experience,” Henson said. “I’d like her to view police as people she can trust instead of threats to her and her family, but it’s possible I live in the wrong neighborhood for that.”

Rarely do we see anti-White and anti-male bias, two facets of the same lib-theology stone, depicted in such sharp relief. Really, they come from the same place in the soul, that place that demands an Other to hate, the foil against which an entire political edifices are defined. Feminists demonize the malevolent male,then define themselves as opposite of the half-truth strawman they’ve erected. Ditto with whites; to people of European origin are attributed the ills of the modern world, and whites (particularly white males) are liberal fascism’s juden.* This episode strikes me as the poster-child expression of both of these bigotries. Weissenhassen of the sort that can’t countenance a white raising a non-white child, and a misandry that reflexively eyes with suspicion any male in a caregiver role, despite the fact that the safest place in the world for a child to be is in the arms of his or her biological father.

“Someone complained”. Anyone care to hazard a guess as to the demographics of that “someone”? Although I suppose one could argue that he was asking for it, since he was so blatantly race- and sex-baiting (e.g., white male in a high-crime neighborhood walking hand-in-hand with a 5 yo black girl).

* These incidents happened in Austin, no slouch as far as left-liberal burgs go.

About the author: EW is a well-trained monkey charged with operating heavier-than-air machinery. His interests outside of being an opinionated rabble-rouser are hunting, working out, motorcycling, spending time with his family, and flying. He is a father to three, a husband to one, and is a sometime contributor here at Spearhead. More of his intolerable drivel is available at the blog The Elusive Wapiti.

Opus February 20, 2012 at 03:13

This is what happened to me: I was (at that stage) living in southern California and having the potential use of a vehicle needed to take a driving test, (apparently my British Driving Licence would not be sufficient) so I went to the Test Centre. I was early and not wanting to sit indoors walked up and down the Car-Park a couple of times to stretch my legs. Suddenly I found myself being approached by a couple of armed (of course) Police Officers, saying that they had information that I had spent half an hour (it was in fact five minutes) in the Car Park and had been observed sizing-up the cars (presumably for the purpose of stealing one). I am not sure whether it was my surprise or my non-American accent that persuaded them that their information was mistaken. Was this Anti-White Misandry, or perfectly sensible caution in an auto crime-ridden State?

Just1X February 20, 2012 at 03:26

Re “White Guilt”, have you watched

Bill Burr seems to be able to say some good stuff about women, racism etc

stonelifter February 20, 2012 at 03:41

MRA, and WN’s should be natural allies. We are at odds with the same political philosophy. feminism is just one their tools but in reality each branch of cultural marxsim supports the other branch, and every branch of it is a knife at our throats.

That so many White men have fallen for its lies and joined the ranks of our enemy is the worse part of all

Art Vandelay February 20, 2012 at 04:20

Brawler February 20, 2012 at 04:38

Stonelifter: “That so many White men have fallen for its lies and joined the ranks of our enemy is the worse[t] part of all”

Look Stonelifter, it is for the purposes of keeping non-white men beneath the white woman, that all men have been unduely demoted/demeaned and all women unduely elevated.

So the fact that white men are the majority used and majority abused by this system is by white design not contrary to it, when their white women folk are also the majority benefiting from it.

Did not racist white Nazis send hundreds and millions of their fellow white men to early graves in pursuit of a pure racial eutopia for the aryan woman of their masturbatory ejaculation and wet dreams ?

Did not racist white Dutch, English and Germanic types send millions of their fellow white men to early graves conflicting over Southern Africa in pursuit of a pure racial eutopia for the white woman ?

What we see here in the white dominated rejions of the west is business as usul. An attempted elevation of the white woman above all material and moral restraint by a puerile insinuation and insistence that she is eternaly oppressed. When in fact and on the contrary she eternaly advantaged as freely dependant and freely parasitic by white males.

Women elsewhere must earn their worth.

Feminism is a white mans idea not a black mans. It is an idea, the superstructure and foundation of which is to institutionalise misandry as a means of conditioning, containing and controlling all other non-white men beneath the white woman.

By feminisms very structural expression in instututional misandry, men by definition of their gender not their race must be subordinated to live as inferior and beneath the white woman. But to do this effectively covering all white women, all women must be cast as oppressed by all men as oppressors.

These fine political adjustments are what keep White nationalists and would be race-murderers from a full revolt of lynching and genocidal uprisings.

shiva1008 February 20, 2012 at 05:07

Awesome that this guy went from being an independent blogger to getting written up in the NY Daily News. It just shows that this kind of stuff is getting noticed, provided that people are willing to make a point of it.

Pops February 20, 2012 at 05:59

Of course, it would be quite silly to assume that a black man walking with a 5 year old white girl would not have been, at the very least, similarly in jeopardy of being accosted if not much more. The going joke is that if this was the case, the police would have shot first and asked questions later.

Pops February 20, 2012 at 06:12

MRA, and WN’s should be natural allies.

Wouldn’t WN’s actually rejoice in “race traitors” being accosted by police?

Rocco February 20, 2012 at 06:47

I am strictly anti-racisist and while I know that telling any group that they can’t “by definition” be ill treated is foolish and wrong, the day the MRM alighn’s itself with White Nationalism is the last day I am involved with the MRM.

That guy got picked up for being a male out after curfew and with a child, black or white it would have been the same, look at the people harrassed for taking pics of their kids at parks.

Our society is imploding socially.

I’ll be out within the year.

Rocco February 20, 2012 at 06:59

OT

This is what happens when you feed third world countries first world propaganda fueled by alcohol.

Extensive and poinient piece on male DV a real eye opiner from Kenya.

Massive female on male dv for not making enough money and not getting it up for bitchy fem masters.

The gov won’t step in and official “Sociologists say to bend over and take it from the women” but the church is planning to boycott familie meals by all men to protest the abuse of men until it stops.

That’s activism we can do in the US.

Turbo the drycleaner February 20, 2012 at 07:11

MRAs should not be bed buddies with WNs. the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend. It doesnt even matter whether you think WN’s are right or wrong; merely associating with them means losing all credibility.

also, is Ty a popular name for black girls now, or was this the same man twice?

Matt February 20, 2012 at 07:29

Hate and discrimination towards white men has been on the increase for decades. Slanderous accusations of pedophilia and child abuse are just another tool in the box for the feminist/government welfare complex, whether such allegations are ever proved true or not.

If I had children, I’d be afraid to be seen alone with them in public period – no matter their race. Men with children are always seen as suspicious.

Pops February 20, 2012 at 07:33

Very interesting Rocco. Here is some more on the Kenyan situation:

Mista Thang February 20, 2012 at 07:52

Rocco,

Spare me the “anti-racist” meme. “Anti-racist” is codespeak for “anti-White”.

MT

stonelifter February 20, 2012 at 08:26

Oddsock February 20, 2012 at 08:37

Stonelifter

Left right and centre of all political parties have no problem in seeing all men as disposable canon fodder. To think otherwise is not wise.

This may lift your spirits though ?

The Thomas Jefferson Of Our Time

Doc February 20, 2012 at 08:53

Not that long ago a little three year old girl drowned and it was all over the news. There were a lot of men who saw her around the edge of the river (kayakers, etc)- not one approached the child. They interviewed one of the men and he said, “A single man, going up to or being seen with a child that isn’t his own is asking for trouble. I’m sorry the child died, but that doesn’t effect me – being accused of some ungodly crime would destroy my career and family, and they matter more to me. That is the choice a man has to make in a situation like this.”

Of course, they wanted to try to find something to charge him with for NOT helping…

I had to applaud him for having the courage to say what every man was thinking.

Raj February 20, 2012 at 09:07

Racial divisions will be the failiure of MRM.

This has nothing to do with race. Cops just want something to do which justifies the power they have. Its in their own benefit to create imaginary dangers everywhere so that the society keeps funding them. Same thing as the military-industrial complex.

When one gives away power to someone else for protection from whatever, one loses any more control on how and where that power gets used. Power is super easy to give away, heck you might even get some material reward at the start, but getting it back costs much blood and tears. Don’t blame the cops, blame yourself. You need them to protect you from the boogieman, remember?

keyster February 20, 2012 at 09:13

The WN movement is well organized and well funded.
The MRM is some blogs and a few father’s rights groups.
There’s no comparison. Perverted pedophile clubs are better organized than any Men’s Rights group could ever dream to be.
Also, within the WN are some of the biggest pussy pedestalizers you’d ever want to meet. And then there’s the whole anti-semitism angle.

It’s true though that leftist/feminists refer to the “privilaged white male class”, as the arch enemy; but this is to enlist or co-opt the racial grievance industry’s efforts. Women and blacks are united in fighting against hetero-white-male hegemony – – is the leftist/egalitarian narrative.

So if you’re a liberal hetero-white-male, you should be feeling fairly guilty about it and support NOW the NAACP, etc. If you’re a conservative hetero-white-male YOU are the problem that keeps the Progressive Movement from progressing at a faster pace. YOU are the one they shame, ridicule and disenfranchise. The Progressive Movement cannot proceed forthwith to Egalitarian Utopia, until the conservative (Christian) hetero-white-male is marginalized.

Be cool or be cast out.

Anonymous February 20, 2012 at 09:16

@stonelifter: “MRA, and WN’s should be natural allies.”

Can you direct us to white nationalist sites and pages which speak not of oppression of white men and oppression of white women, but the of the oppression of men in particular?

Brosephus February 20, 2012 at 09:23

To me, it seems that the facts of the matter are that the police honestly don’t give a crap about men in general. Do you ever wonder why black men don’t like the police either? Big sister and her little minions have made it their lives mission to force the final acquiescence of all men of all races into the molds that they have created and race is a secondary consideration. That is why Big Sister moved aggressively to destroy the black family unit through welfare, refuses to allow school choice to enable blacks to escape the ghettos through education and is militantly opposed to all efforts to mitigate genocidal abortion on demand. This is not to say that the hatred of WASP’s does not exist as an animating force for Big Sister but it seems true, at least to me. That all of us men are in the same boat and Big Sister is trying to screw us all

Pops February 20, 2012 at 09:53

“the cops would have been nicer to a negro walking with a White child; they’d lose their job when the NAACP got involved. No one will care about their uncalled for actions toward a White man.”

Ikenna Njoku, a black man, walked into Chase bank to cash an $8,463 check that Chase itself sent him as part of a tax rebate for being a first time home buyer. The female teller saw this as suspicious and had him arrested. He spent 5 days in jail before Chase notified police that the check was legitimate. During this time, his car was impounded and he lost his job for not being able to show up for work.

Instances like this, as well as others would support that a black man walking with a 5 year old white girl in that same circumstance would have, at the very least, gotten the same treatment.

nothing will be resolved because men won’t unite. the left will grind us down because they are united in their basic world view.

Men won’t unite if they allow men like you to separate them based on race and ethnicity.

pb February 20, 2012 at 10:04

I wonder what the sex the police officers were.

Rebel February 20, 2012 at 10:20

Nazism has never been this bad.
Stalinism has never been this bad
Maoism has never been this bad.

I don’t know how to call it, but this totalitarian regime beats everything else hands down.

Looks like hell moved from Germany to china, then to Russia, then to North Korea, then to the U.S.A.

Too close for comfort as far as I’m concerned…

What a wondwerful world this will be.. (remember that song?)

Anti Idiocy February 20, 2012 at 10:41

@ stonelifter: “MRA, and WN’s should be natural allies.”

Can you provide links to white nationalist sites and pages that speak not against (or, if you prefer, not only against) oppression of white men and oppression of white women but against the particular oppression of men?

keyster February 20, 2012 at 10:46

“Nazism has never been this bad.
“Stalinism has never been this bad
Maoism has never been this bad.”

I would say there’s a slight touch of hyperbole in that comment.
Although…

1) We practice eugenics by placing abortion centers in minority neighborhoods.

2) We round up “Deadbeat Dads” and send them to jail everyday.

3) We “re-educate” or indocrinate our young in academe and control thought through “Sensitive Training”.

…maybe you have a point.

Jabberwocky February 20, 2012 at 11:34

Years ago, I was moving into an art studio with a buddy that was located in the “hood/ghetto”, as many artist need the cheapest rent they can find. We also were dressed for moving and cleaning, so we looked like bums. Anyways, a black guy across the street called the cops because a couple of white guys moving in next door looked suspicious to him (I guess?).

The white cop walked in on us after we had just smoked a bowl, so I got a possession ticket. No biggie, I ended up using my PTI as my record was clean. The thing that bothered me was this; this young cop, younger than me but he probably didn’t realize it (I have a baby face), tried to lecture us on how we should be doing more with our lives instead of living together in such a neighborhood. I explained that we both had art degrees and how financially this was how many artists had to get by. He just kept going on and on about life choices… like he had this script in his head beforehand.

The black guy who called the cops on us was probably racist, the white cop was probably racist since he was so bothered by the idea of white people living in an all black neighborhood. Everyone is racist to a certain degree. I am… to a certain degree, but obviously not racist enough to not want to live in an all black neighborhood, or to not have strong friendships with black people. Anyways, my dad is upper-middle class, and I’ve excelled academically my whole life, and my wife is very attractive, I just choose to be a starving artist because the rat race is overrated, and also pointless unless you want to support some woman who doesn’t deserve it, or you just like having more money than you need.

So I went to the court hearing dressed professionally in semi-expensive clothes (not to make a point, but just because it was court and presentation matters). My wife went with me (g/f at the time) and was dressed particularly well because she always does, and I spoke to the judge in a manner that I imagine reflected my education. The cop seemed hugely embarrassed by all this. He had pre-judged me before based on the way I had dressed and where I lived, nothing more, and thus thought he had the right to lecture me on my life choices. He kept looking at my wife when I first got there. He seemed confused at first, and then couldn’t hide his embarrassment. I don’t think he could reconcile the two versions of me he now wrestled with in his mind, and I’m pretty sure my wife was way out of his league based on his looks and income potential, unless he had one hell of a personality, but that’s just me being as shallow as he was. But ALL people are pretty damn shallow. It’s hard to not judge things based on the way they look. It’s just too useful to make quick judgements based on the most easily obtainable information to do away with it completely, even if it means we get things wrong some of the time. We all judge a book by it’s cover… at first. If you have the time, try to judge the book by what’s on the inside, it’s just so hard for most people to find the time. Life is so hectic. Like when I see a hot chick, I automatically think “gold-digging whore”. It’s not fair, but it’s just safer that way.

I don’t know how relevant this post was, or if it even made sense, but I felt like posting it anyways because I like to tell the story.

piercedhead February 20, 2012 at 12:05

At the core of these cases is police rushing to false conclusions based on scant evidence and faulty reasoning. They do it with arrogance, then lack any sort of humility that they got it wrong.

Bad attitudes about race and sex are unquestionably at play, but the basic problem is the police themselves – they don’t seem to be exercising much intelligence. That is always a recipe for disaster, no matter what the cultural problems of the day may be.

Pops February 20, 2012 at 12:06

“also, is Ty a popular name for black girls now, or was this the same man twice?”

Apparently this is the same man. He has a blog and discussed a similar incident years ago whereas he was questioned by police, but not handcuffed. One interesting statement in his blog was this:

“The truth is, I’m not so much angry about the racial angle. Black folks have been pointlessly stopped and questioned for generations because of their skin color in this neighborhood, and today it was just my turn.”

wobbegong February 20, 2012 at 12:27

@ Keyster re: “Nazism has never been this bad.

True, it’s not as bad, yet. But bad enough. Give it a few years. This state sponsored misandry is probably a training run for a full blown police state in the future.

Rocco February 20, 2012 at 12:54

@ Mist Thing

If you define neutrality as being for the enemy then you truley only have allies and enemies.

IMO, the mens rights movement is not about race and as a white male I think I’m insulted that you think I am a traitor to my race/class.

Try to find one post where I put down white men. Just one.

In a different place just last week I agued that “white men” are now a seperate class to be protected because it was created by exclusion by the consitutional ammendment creating certain protected classes, race, religeon and sex.

So white men have every reason to band together and fight for the same rights as others….look up the Bakke decision in California, the famous case that formed the case law that white men cannot be discriminated against.

This is what needs to be overturned.

I, however expect men to come here and try to use their best intellect to communicate to the public at large that men have stopped taking the bait, turning against each other and are banding together to fight the feminist destruction of father hood, the family has alread been lost, while men have bickered over Tea parties and will their educated/uneducated/local/foriegn/working/stay at home/athiest/church going wives were better than the others and so were worthy of marriage.

The grave yard is full of these men who committed suicide when they realized they had lived, to the best of their strength a lie, and they break.

I love white men. Every day when I look in the mirror I see one who has been a good person and always tried to do the right thing and the country is pushing me out.

Do I think whites and especially white men are the biggest losers in all this progressivist fraud?

Definitely.

Do I think the MRM should emphasize this….no……it is the third rail for us and we’ll fry, I’ll never do it and men wise enough to rise to leadership positions seem to not be taking the bait.

In fact, Glenn Sacks has a recent article where he wisely sends a message to one of the biggest groups of white men, police. But never characterizes them as “white men”, because not all are.

What he know is that the police departments want to reauthorize the VAWA and he also knows the “rank and file” policemen see’s he can be shot by his wife in his own home without a shred of evidence and not have to worry about punishment if she claims DV.

And he know the police rank and file speak through their very powerful unions, not police department government offices.

As we all know here police are seen as violent thugs so in divorce the DV culture hurts them the most.

IMO this is the smart way to make the point.

But it’s a free country, but I’m no racist.

In fact, like the Tuskegee experiments were black men were’nt treated for spyhilles to see the natural progression of the disease even though we had a cure…one of the most disgusting things the US government has ever done…..they started the destruction of the family in the black community, so black men, while I don’t see too many MRA’s should really be here.

….the current 60% headed to 90% exclusion of father rate was first tried on the black community and destroyed it.

On such a success in destruction of the nuclear family the feminists quickly enacted the Welfare Reform Act of 1996….fooling the “white friendly” republicans to be the main supporters…..

….and since that time the single mother hood rate in all races is now 60% headed to 90%.

We need to band together as men because the women have been doing it for 150 years.

Can men see beyond their skin color, accent, nationality?

From reading some comments here…..we will only get the bread crumbs the feminist state grants us.

And like I said, it’s not going to happen in my lifetime and I’m getting old, so I’m getting out, they treat white men better in each and every country I’ve visited in the entire rest of world than they treat them in Anglo countries, espeically the USFA.

keyster February 20, 2012 at 12:55

“This state sponsored misandry is probably a training run for a full blown police state in the future.”

Not if you’re a card carrying member of “The Party”.
(ie – Multi-culti sensitive – – LBGTQ aware- – urban hipster chic.)

For the strident individualist, who has no protection of an identifiable group from the State, but his principles and conscience – – he’s on his own. The train for Dachau leaves in 5 minutes…
…this is assuming the State permitted him to be born in the first place.

BigRed February 20, 2012 at 15:30

According to local Austin media the police video shows a very different story than was portrayed in Henson’s blog.

Boxer February 20, 2012 at 16:28

You know, after we (men as a whole) get what we want, we can all divide up and fight among ourselves for as long as we like.

As I’m a white Anglophone I suppose I’ll slap around all my black and brown and red and yellow brothers, then I’ll move on to slapping around all the other white people who don’t speak English as their first language. I grew up nominally Protestant, so among all the other white Anglophone brothers I can move on to kicking the asses of all the Catholics, Jews, Buddhists, Scientologists, etc. Then I’ll have to slap some gay dudes around too, ’cause I want to prove my straight cred and all.

That will be a wonderful day, won’t it? The day when we have everything we want, and can begin fighting with our brothers over nonsense.

Until that day, I’m on the side of men. Your penis is your uniform, and I don’t give a shit what else you may or may not think or say. If you’re a solid man, then I’ll do what I can for you. Women, manginas and white knighting punks can shift for themselves.

Regards, Boxer

Avenger February 20, 2012 at 16:40

@Pops, yes that is a nasty story and it’s all the fault of some stupid dingbat working at the bank. This man had an account at the bank even though it was closed because it was overdrawn a bit so they had all the info on him including a copy of his signature on their computer. The cheque was drawn on their bank so it can be verified in 10 seconds and he did show some ID.
The dingbat should be fired and the bank and cops sued which apparently is what’s going to happen because I see that the man has a lawyer. They’ll likely just settle the case for some money.
I happen to have an account at this bank and let me tell you how fast the computers work and verify things. I rarely go into a bank and just use the ATM. If I were to deposit a cheque whether a personal or business cheque at the machine, it is scanned and when the receipt comes out there’s a minature printing of it on there, The bank in a matter of seconds knows the cheque is good and has already transferred the money from the cheque into my account so in effect I can deposit the cheque and immediately withdraw the cash from the machine. There’s no need today to wait for a cheque to “clear”. Perhaps this guy should have used the machine and not the dingbat clerk lol And I can’t imagine a cop arresting him because all he’d have to say was it’s his cheque and show him some ID. Perhaps the man was confused or didn’t speak English well.

As I said, I rarely go into a bank but over the years I have done so to withdraw money since the machines will only dispense about $1k at a time. When I’m taking a walk I never carry any ID so if I go into the bank I just fill out a withdrawal slip and hand it to the teller and since I can’t remember my account # will just ask the teller to fill it in. Of the perhaps three times I’ve done this over the years I’ve never even been asked for ID except on one occasion she asked me to sign the slip which I guess was just to see if the signature matched the one on file. And btw, since I’m rarely in the bank no ones knows me on sight.

Now, I find this case very odd. Was the clerk just a moron or did she sort of size him up and decide he didn’t look like the sort who would have this sort of money? Why was she asking him those questions when she had his driving license for identification and could easily verify the cheque drawn on the same bank? If there was some problem with the computers she should have just given him back the cheque and his ID and asked him to either wait awhile or come back the next day and not call the cops unless she was 100% sure it was a scam. Remember, she was having a problem getting through to the head office. Or so she says.Chase is a large bank and their computers never foul up because I can withdraw money anywhere in the world with no problem just using my bank card.
Now I’ve found in life that it’s almost always a female (and for all I know she may have been black too) who will jump to conclusions and act without thinking regardless of the damage she may cause. Men always seem to be more cautious and really verify things before accusing someone of being a crook. Perhaps men are just more careful because they’re afraid of losing their job or being demoted while a female seems to believe she can bullshit her way out of being held liable.

buggeroff11 February 20, 2012 at 17:42

Big Red, what part of “he is my Grandpa” did’nt the shit feminist racist cop understand? Proof enough end of story…have a nice day sir sorry to have stopped you, but nooooo. What part of complying “am I free to go” so he did, does’nt the false accuser cop chief understand? First fembot cop falsley accused him for ‘not complying’ the chief cop gets the shits because he was wrong, wrong, wrong. Notice how the media refuse to ask these simple questions.

greyghost February 20, 2012 at 18:01

You all would be surprised how many black men are MRA’s

universe February 20, 2012 at 18:08

Both WNs and MRMers, within their own separate and disparate mandates, reach a similar observation or conclusion. That men and, secondarily, white men, are experiencing what is becoming commonplace – more obvious disdain.
There need not be alignments or enmity between the two. Just recognition that two differing groupviews recognize similar outcomes. Including, possibly, recognition of the updated version of the white-hooded brown-skirted black arm-banded mentally-deficient mob.

Nearly two weeks ago radio talk-show host Michael Savage (Nation) fielded a call from an audience member who was so erudite and knowledgeable on politics and economics that he could very have been a contributor writing here (you know the one). The caller concluded that, along with the demise of the family, white hetero-sexual males are the new target. Savage, as I’ve heard him speak openly about man hatred in the past, hastily agreed with his caller on this matter, and many more discussed, but disagreed on others. Point being that two individuals with obvious differing backgrounds agreed on one important matter. One, or two rather, out of several that happens to interest many reading and writing here.

As for the greater organized base of fraud fasces feminism, or pedo groups for that matter. One camp organize, even though delusionally, on behalf of themselves because that is within their nature and the other organized to save their own skins. It appears as though it’s part of man’s nature to be complacent until stoked to save their own common hides when required.
We’re here near the top of the bellcurve observing it all. Our presence will filter downward. Just believe it, do it and it will be so.

Epoche* February 20, 2012 at 18:18

I think that the sexual revolution combined with no fault divorce and the welfare state may be the most dangerous social experiment in european civilization. Combined with ferocious enforcement of foolish political correctness, affirmative action and regulation that strictly controls personal enterprise we would be wise to find a way to protect ourselves as white males. I dont know what exactly is going to happen but in a rapidly contracting economy with hyperinflation – politics can quickly become tribal. I am a white nationalist not because I am racist – I think that human beings are too tribal and genocide is a recurring theme in human history. I think the elite are screwed as everyone else.
from

we have an upside-down pyramid with a tiny elite scrambling frantically to support the leisure of a huge under-class that amuses itself watching daytime TV. Our elites have created an “inverse pyramid” of tax and cost burdens which inflict damage primarily on themselves.

Fifty percent of the income tax is paid by the top 5% of income earners, 3.5 million families. Twelve million families pay approximately 80% of the income taxes. They apparently think that as Chinese and Japanese companies buy out our large U.S. corporations (as their huge domestic savings rates eventually ensure) their new owners will not “downsize” the White Gentile CEOs just as those CEOs downsized White Gentile middle management in the 1980s and 1990s.

But isn’t it much more likely that the Chinese and Japanese cultures will produce ample intellectual leadership to satisfy the needs of world commerce without any American Whites?

Anon February 20, 2012 at 18:33

White Nationalists are just parasites who want to tack themselves onto a more intelligent movement that has a lot more factual and moral merit.

White Nationalists openly say a white woman making an FRA against a black man, is OK. The MRM has no place for these fools.

Paradoxotaur February 20, 2012 at 18:56

@greyghost: “You all would be surprised how many black men are MRA’s”

Probably not.

Like a G-6 February 20, 2012 at 19:11

@stonelifter

Funny then, how these racist groups’ leadership is composed of at least half FBI agents…

greyghost February 20, 2012 at 19:24

Do not waste effort and energy with the racial shit. ALL men are targets. Do not forget the destruction of the black community was done for their benefit. Race is used as a tool to suppress and destroy the black community. Look what was done to Herman Cain and how Clarence Thomas is spoken of. Shit Obama’s Rev. Write was saying. All was done to keep the uppity ones in their place. Half the stuff said that sounds anti white is just meant to keep other blacks in line.
Now I see white men doing the same stupid shit. The comment by Brosephus February 20, 2012 at 09:23 is dead on and it wrongly dismissed as racial and not feminism and good old fashion government power corruption for control. Seems all race based groups from white nationalist to the militant black groups are some pussy pedistalizing mofoes And they all make race the reason even gay men will think that it is “because they are gay” when the real reason is misandry.

greyghost February 20, 2012 at 19:30

Paradoxotaur
Not all mra’s are surprised. NAMAS
You are correct Paradoxotaur. Just letting someone that maybe new here understand this is not a race site. but a mens site.

V10 February 20, 2012 at 19:41

@stonelifter

“MRA, and WN’s should be natural allies…”

Just one more faction that wants to give us lip service so they can lay claim to more disposable foot soldiers. There there, it’s all right, we understand you, it’s all the _____’s fault, now shut up and march, we know what’s best for you.

I’m not going to fight and die to secure your corporate holdings abroad, I’m not going to fight and die to protect your feminist entitlements, and I’m not going to fight and die to defend your fuzzy definition of racial purity. Part of MGTOW is declining the honor and privilege of being a soldier/worker drone for others.

I grew up in several predominately white region, small towns to small cities. Name the sins of underclass non-whites, and I can point you to the same behavior in genetically pure European-descended whites. I’ve no use for multiculti, but if God Himself dropped the WN’s a magic button that would erase all the blacks, hispanics, asians, jews, etc. from existence, we’d still have most of the same structural problems (a little less urban crime, more openings of shit jobs, a scarcity of cheap plastic goods…). Misandry was something we did to ourselves; hell, if anything, asian and hispanic immigrants with traditional gender values have blunted that assault somewhat , credit where credit is due.

But forget all that for a moment. I’m right here, ready to sign up and do my part to keep whites safe from all the nefariousness afoot. Just point me in the right direction and tell me what to do. What is the plan?

No, seriously. What. Is. The. Plan? I want to hear it. There’s always plenty of talk about how the MRM and the WN need to hook-up, and how awesome it’d be, but nobody ever really puts forward a course of action beyond vague hand-waving to ‘do something’.

Are we going to hold a candlelight vigil? Set up a Facebook page to raise awareness? Mass letter writing campaigns to the media? Petition the government for an official White History Month to acknowledge the contributions of Europeans to world civilization? Ban divorce? Ban marriage? Abortions for everyone? Abortions for no one? How about tiny flags? Run a slate of candidates on an explicit white-only election platform? Or do we storm our city halls with pitchforks and torchs? DNA profile the entire country and ship the impure back across the ocean? Or just ethnically cleanse them on the spot?

You’ve got everyone who even remotely identifies as an MRA onboard and willing to follow any order, and die with a smile for the cause. So, WNs, what is the fucking plan? What’s the end-game we’re aiming for, and what are the rules of engagement?

W.F. Price February 20, 2012 at 20:26

-greyghost

Agreed. Guys should be able to talk about these things, because if we don’t we’ll never come to terms, but there’s got to be a dedication to improving the lot of all men, no matter what race, religion, ethnicity, etc. And I don’t include women there because it’s self-evident that when things are better for men in general women’s lives improve as well. The reverse is not true, because women never have felt, and never will feel, that it is their responsibility to provide for and protect men. This is why men’s rights are the most important of human rights. Men will always protect women and children, so they should be empowered so as to be able to take care of their own.

BTW, after I got blindsided by my ex, the men who lent a word of support and some sympathy were as often as not black men, including a neighbor who is a successful, upper-middle-class black guy whose first wife left him for some bum decades before. I will never forget that sympathy and help, so it’s really pretty hard for me to listen patiently when I hear people trying to pin this particular issue on black men. For what it’s worth, I don’t think that’s EW’s point — he’s just sick of white guys being cast as villains, which is inexcusable.

A lot of white guys tend to conflate the issues of “gender” and race, which is understandable, because it’s also conflated for black guys, who are falsely told that they are in it with white women. The truth is that things could be a whole lot better for both white AND black men. I am fairly certain that, in time, they will. But we have to hold fast to certain principles, which include recognizing the humanity and rights of all men. There will always be differences, but certain concepts such as honor and respect transcend ethnic boundaries.

Rebel February 20, 2012 at 20:53

@V10

“Just one more faction that wants to give us lip service so they can lay claim to more disposable foot soldiers.”

Since we are on the subject of disposable men, and since Israel is quite adamant about triggering WWIII, do you think that the draft will be re-instated and do you think that females will be exempt from dying on the battlefield?
In other words, will men be the only ones sacrificed?

(By the way, both China and Russia will join in the fray… I thought I’d let you know that the dying will be plenty).

Steve_85 February 20, 2012 at 21:08

@Rebel

Good way to get the male population down closer to say… 10% right?

evilwhitemalempire February 20, 2012 at 21:21

Pops February 20, 2012 at 07:33
Very interesting Rocco. Here is some more on the Kenyan situation:

from the link:
“Women’s groups are urging male victims of domestic violence to seek help. “It is time to come out of cocoons of silence” and address the issue, Gathumbi says.”

***************************

Help, Hitler! They’re killing all the Jews!

Rebel February 20, 2012 at 21:45

@Steve_85

“Good way to get the male population down closer to say… 10% right?”

Since men are henceforth seen as smelly piles of dung, no one seems to raise an objection to such a treatment. And that includes men themselves.

At least, that how it appears from my side of the wire.

I never thought I would live to see that.

jaego February 21, 2012 at 00:06

Black and White Men are natural competitors for White Women – since Black Women are seldom attractive. The exceptions are generally half or more White. In the realm of jobs, there is no competition since White men are far more intelligent on average. So the Federal Goverment handicaps us and raises them above us. And combined with the pro-Black media, they get our Women. Starting to get it folks? Blacks are clients of the Federal Goverment – just like White Women.
How anyone can be imagine that White Men and Black Men can be allies is beyond me. That there can be some personal friendship between individuals of different races is one thing, but don’t extend it to the races per se. Totally different thing.

Simon February 21, 2012 at 00:32

“So the Federal Goverment handicaps us and raises them above us. ”

This has to be a joke. Every black man in this country knows that if it’s a federal job and it’s a black woman applying, you might as well go home. She’s a twofer bro. Hell that’s been the major issue of us black men, you guys (and feminist) will hire a woman and a black woman first. Even at the federal level. And even then we usually have some female boss trying to lord over us. No most of us worth anything go out there and get our own. Nobody is going to give it to you, you have to take it. But keep believing that if you want to.

This is why we fail to throw in open support for men’s rights. We agree with the principle and we’d like to see some change and work towards it but when we hear that we are the enemy, we decide to just wait and watch because it seems a large majority of you don’t want us here.

To address the issue of the article, I blame television and the media for demonizing all white men as pedos. Really it’s a stereotype that has been hung around your necks over the last 20 years or so. Especially with the middle America, Law and OrderTo Catch A Predator crowd. It happens in the black community and in every community, but you guys are bearing the brunt of this and just like any stereotype that leads to police profiling, its not right. And it cut’s both ways.

We used to baby sit my ex’s god daughter who was a little blonde blue eyed 4 year old girl. You could imagine the stares I would get at the park. More than one helpful white woman would run up and ask the girl was she okay. Or suddenly the police would appear and start asking questions with their hands on their guns. Fun times. I stopped going to the park with her and would let my wife take her. It was easier that way. Good freaking times.

Elusive Wapiti February 21, 2012 at 01:28

“…he’s just sick of white guys being cast as villains, which is inexcusable. “

This case struck me more as a issue having more to do with sex than skin coloration, although the source blog post certainly came from the racial angle (the author indicated that he was in a bad neighborhood, which I took to mean as a majority NAM neighborhood), and I suspect strongly that the person who “complained” was black and female–objecting to the twin offense of a white guy with a black child and a man with a child, alone, with no obvious mother-figure around.

While true that I do not and will never know the complainant’s true motivations (heck, it could have been another white guy for all I know), this suspicion is based upon my twin observations that (a) women (and to a lesser extent, men) are very suspicious of solo men with children, and (b) I have noted a strong bias against Whites parenting non-white children in left-liberal culture. I’ve experienced both in person, the former here, and the latter when I was seriously considering adopting. Being raised “Black” or “Indian” was apparently more important than having a good home.

As WF Price noted, both angles are inexcusable. As a White, I take strong exception to all that whitey-hatin’ going on, and as a man, I really do tire of all the automatic suspicion cast upon each of us, regardless of our skin color. It is the latter that led me to write this up in the SH.

Art Vandelay February 21, 2012 at 06:21

I think the pedo hysteria also focuses mostly on older (single) men, the race angle just amplifies the suspicion because who would assume that a little black girl and an old white dude are related? In prisons it’s often assumed that older white males are child molesters (well that’s what I heard on TV anyways).

It fits in with the general safety hysteria.

Pops February 21, 2012 at 07:26

Glad that you pointed this out.

GoldenScepter February 21, 2012 at 09:50

stonelifter wrote:
“MRA, and WN’s should be natural allies.”

stonelifter, the anti-feminist movement, or MRM must not be distracted by a racial agenda.

Brawler wrote: “Feminism is a white mans idea not a black mans.”

Brawler, if feminism were dreamed up by Caucasian men, why is there so much rhetoric specifically condemning “white male privilege”?

Caucasian Feminists are biased in favor of non-Caucasian men over Caucasian men. Caucasian Feminists advocate affirmative action quotas to disenfranchises Caucasian men.

This is because Caucasian men achieved real ultimate power, beyond the wildest dreams of the greatest engineers and military strategists of world history.

Having attained the power to destroy the whole world, and with two super powers, bristling with nuclear weapons, Caucasian men of NATO and the USSR were staring into the abyss.

Men and women of all races and creeds beseeched Caucasian women to restrain the terrible power of Caucasian men. Men and women of all races and creeds implored Caucasian women to raise a generation of Caucasian men who would voluntarily yield to women as the mediators of all conflict.

And to the degree women have been allowed to mediate, Caucasian men have been systematically disenfranchized as a matter of policy.

Lovekraft February 21, 2012 at 10:50

It is obvious that there are shadow campaigns of harassment being carried out by various groups.

Those who get caught in the crosshairs are the innocent and naive.

For men like myself and other MRAs, we toughen up, narrow our focus and bring the fight to the enemy.

Lovekraft February 21, 2012 at 11:02

No matter how frustrated I get at past and present anti-white, anti-male and anti-Christian bias, a part of me deep down knows this:

no matter how hard one works to wrestle with his demons, they will always exist in one shape or another.

So it isn’t a matter of trying to achieve an objective utopia, but rather internal acceptance. Opponents would decry this as being soft or conciliatory, but wouldn’t those who try and take on the world eventually burn our or quit out of exasperation?

I believe one must remain true to himself, avoid the progressive-secular manifestations, and see through and beyond the temporal static.

Jaego February 21, 2012 at 11:06

Yes Black Women are above you in the pecking order. But you are still above White Men. And yes, it’s White Men who have helped create this monster. It’s a class issue: they hate Whites who are below them and use minorities to marginalize us.

But for Black Men things might not go so well in the future. You have squandered the enormous and irrational good will showered upon you by endless thuggery and irresponsibility. And recently, several prominent Black Men have been forced to apologize for “homophobia”. It seems that Gays are now above Black Men in the PC Hierarchy.

So you have a White Woman. So I can have a Black Woman? No thanks. The child of such a union would have nothing to do with me. A random White walking down the street would be genetically and therefore psychologically closer to me than any such children. Most White Women who choose this live to regret it – even if they are too proud to ever say so. For you it’s a win since the child will be like you only brighter and better looking – just as the Mother is better looking and with a better temperment than most Black Women. But for us, it’s a complete loss on every level. You have nothing to lose, we, everything.

GoldenScepter February 21, 2012 at 12:54

Jaego, your last paragraph was ignorant racist drivel. You would hold race above your own children?

The problem Caucasian fathers of mixed race children face in the feminist society is parental alienation through social conditioning which has nothing to do with genetics.

Your statement was nothing less than a declaration of genetic superiority. It’s just as ugly, incendiary and socially dysfunctional no matter who does it.

Troll King February 21, 2012 at 14:33

All this race talk is stupid and bullshit. Feminism and tradconism is a double edged sword that is against men of every color and creed, especially on a international stage.

It really boils down to the biological instincts of team women or their herd based hypergamy.

Connect the dots guys. Female hypergamy used to be culturally constrained through culture/society/religion/tradition and so on. Female hypergamy is what creates classism/casteism. It is what divides and conquers men based on all sorts of categories.

You white nationalists are being fooled and tricked by female hypergamy.

All cultures and races and countries have some sort of hierarchal system with certain types of men on top and other types of men on the bottom(undesirables) and this is due to female choice/hypergamous selection and female initiated male-male competition.

This isn’t a white v. black thing. Or a American v. Muslim thing. It is all based on misandry.

Just look at what is going on here in America. Black men go to prison and black women go to college.

The same is happening to white men, just not to the same extent yet.

If I look at the poor and middle class white men I have known since 14 and then look at the white women from those same classes, then it becomes apparent that most of the white men are in some way either/or working some crappy job or on probation for drug crimes(or sometimes in prison or dead) and most of the white girls have college degrees due to becoming teen/young mothers and getting scholarships or getting scholarships for being women or simply being treated better in the feminized education system.

Middle class white america may not be where black america is today, but it will be there in a decade or so.

So much of feminism/tradconism has to do with bolstering female hypergamy through the use of the government.

The government is the tool women use to oppress men.

This was, according to E. Belford Bax, the primary reason that women should not have suffrage.

He, correctly, pointed out that women being a majority of the population would use the force of men in aggregate against individual men. This is what has happened. Look at feminist jurisprudence and the burgeoning police state, the destruction of the family, replacing fathers with state control and so on.

The same is happening all over the world to men of many races and religion. Look at Japan and the grass eaters. Or India and the anti-male legislation. The same is happening to Africa and the Middle East too.

Any country that recieves US AID has to abide by feminist legislation. The same is largely true of UN based Aid and support.

IMHO, the problem so many have, whether WNs or Conspiracy sorts or others, in the Mens Movement is that they aren’t connecting all of the dots and do not have access to all of the information.

Epoche* February 21, 2012 at 16:14

——————————————————
I am a white nationalist for reasons that are not DIRECTLY related to feminism. If it is any consolation I dont believe all white males should be allowed to vote. I am a white nationalist because I dont believe that races should be FORCED to integrate – especially in a country that seems to wants to redistribute income and status as much as ours does. I am also a believer in Human Biodiversity: I dont see why anyone would think it outrageous to assume that there are mean group differences in intelligence, thrift, temperment, self-control and conscientiousness. Does that make me a Nazi? Hardly.

Pops February 22, 2012 at 08:32

You should read the link below. It gives a history and list of men (all white) who were the architects of feminism and how later women built upon the base created by these men. The article makes one interesting note of how Feminism is the means through which “unscrupulous men have entirely succeeded in turning women into the willing pawns of a wider surreptitious strategy”:

Pops February 22, 2012 at 08:37

“Feminism is not any man’s idea. Feminism is most vociferously promoted by Caucasian women. Caucasian women are betraying Caucasian men en mass, declaring themselves blameless for colonialism, due to their gender.”

You should read the link below. It gives a history and list of men (all white) who were the architects of feminism and how later women built upon the base created by these men. The article makes an interesting note of how Feminism is the means through which “unscrupulous men have entirely succeeded in turning women into the willing pawns of a wider surreptitious strategy”:

stonelifter February 23, 2012 at 05:45

I’ve asked no one to march anywhere or become WN’s themselves. In fact I’ve never read any leader in the WN movement ask anyone to invade anywhere. There are crackpots in the WN movement, but there are crackpots in the MRM as well. Y’all get pissed when all MRA’s are lumped together and should extend the same to others.

feminism is solely and ideal of the left. That so many on the so called right have bought into it only signify how successful the left has been.

I was thinking more along the lines of both groups are at odds with cultural marxism and should work together where they can. Every other group I can think of has already thrown in the towel to it. I don’t think we can dismantle one aspect of cultural marxism and leave the rest in place. Each branch of it feeds off the other and all stem from the idea/ world view. I know WN’s would be well served learning more about this cause. I’m sure the reverse would be true as well.

Nor am I calling for the MRM to be exclusively White, but it should be our focus. Exchanging notes and ideas, and formulating strategy to have a mulit-front attack seems like a decent war plan to me. That non-White men will benefit if we win is fine by me.

You will not get large numbers of non-Whites to go against the political system they benefit from. IIRC, the black middle class is mostly govt jobs, govt that depend on the state, which is driven by a socialist world view. Same goes for affirmative action, and how many blacks will back ending the welfare state when around 90% of them have been on food stamps at sometime in their life? From what I can tell they benefit from it more as black etc than they suffer as men. Or think they do, which is what counts more than the reality of it

White people make up something like 72% of the USA voters. 300 million Americans x .72 equals roughly 216 million White people. Lets say 50% of that are men, which gives us 108 million White men. a 10% up swing in White men to our cause would be something like 10 million men.

IIRC, there is something like 38 million blacks in the USA. Will say half are men and round things up to 20 million black men. A 10% increase in our numbers from blacks would be 2 million. Of which a good chunk may not be able to vote because of criminal records

Study after study says White men have more disposal income than black men. It would also mean more funding

I know the numbers aren’t exactly as I listed but they should be close enough for us to work with.

It’s simple math. Do you want to win or feel good about your fake moral superiority? No one actively goes after the White man vote, or makes a case for us. In fact it’s just the reverse and folks strive real hard for minority votes

For the record, I am a Southron Nationalist/ Separatists not a WN. But I make common cause with them when & where I can because often enough our goals line up.

Let’s put away the “outrage” and the hype and figure out a way to add to our numbers. I made my case, make yours

Pops February 23, 2012 at 08:34

According to this article, you are wrong:

And note that the Washington Examiner is a conservative publication. You are embracing liberal rhetoric in order to support your anti-black bias.

Please site evidence supporting the notion that 90% of blacks have been on welfare at some point in their lives. It has been shown that 72% of blacks Americans currently receive NO government aid. Can you show where your 90% comes from?

You seem to be tossing out a lot of unsubstantiated notions, much of which has little relation to MRA. You also try to make “wn” synonymous with “white” by implying that excluding wn would mean excluding white men. I am quite confident that the overwhelmingly vast majority of white men in the U.S. don’t subscribe to white nationalism and that there are far, far more black men than there are wns. Not only does Men’s Rights Activism not need white nationalism, but would actually be hurt by such an affiliation that would prevent it from becoming mainstream.

stonelifter February 23, 2012 at 09:04

nor have I called for all Whites to be WN’s. Don’t read into things. It speaks ill of men.

Stuart February 23, 2012 at 10:37

Some 61 percent of welfare recipients are White, while 33 percent are Black, according to 2000 Census Bureau statistics:

For stonelifter et al who only focus only on ‘black’ and ‘white’…and will prevaricate on the above statistic.

Personally I’m unconcerned about the statistic I’ve just given, but just threw it in to demonstrate that it’s the thought behind the thought isn’t it?
In other words credence is only given to statistics and ‘sources’ that match particular biases.

For everyone else… as has been said ad nauseum, ‘feminists’ and ‘racists’ cannot be reasoned with…and both of these ‘groups’ will destroy this MRM in different ways but in equal measure.

Pops February 23, 2012 at 12:04

Ah, we are apparently not on the same page. You are referencing children who live in households that use food stamps. I am thinking of the adults who are actually the designated recipients of said food stamps (which would be the children’s parents).

From your link:
• 90 percent of black children will be in a household that uses food stamps. This compares to 37 percent of white children.

I don’t think that a child having a parent that at one point received food stamps is as strong an indicator of that child’s future socioeconomic viewpoint as you may think. A large segment of poor and working class whites who have themselves utilized government welfare vote Republican while most upper income blacks still vote Democrat, even if they never lived in a household that received government assistance. Heck, the wealthiest whites tend highly to vote Democrat.

Also, food stamps are awarded predominantly to single mother, thus the vast majority of blacks receiving food stamps are women. So those number less reflect black men.

Lastly, your post implies that the imbracing of wns is important to get white male participation. I say that it will achieve the opposite.

stonelifter February 23, 2012 at 18:22

I’ve not said embrace WN. I’ve said ally with who you can when you can. and that non White men are more heavily invested in the current system then White men

Blacks are 13% of our population and 33% of welfare recipients. They are over represented. Whites are 72% of the US population and 61% of the welfare recipients. We are under represented .

The links I have provided were not about issues like and race and crime or under achievements but an attempt to show that blacks are currently more invested in the system than Whites. Given recent history that makes sense. The things the govt does to empower women where initially meant to empower black people. For what ever reason those thing shave been more advantageous for White women, doesn’t change the fact black men are more invested in these things than White men

Read the other side. It’s White women and non-Whites vs White men. They are united on that front.

Their are more total White men; a bigger pie to have a slice of, than there are non-White men. IIRC, White men are the second most likely to vote demographic group, ( White women being #1), White men have the highest level of disposable income, and are becoming more disenfranchised/ feel the least represented in the current political system.

Numbers+ likely to vote + feeling under represented+ money to spend = power to change things. An increase of 3% among White men is like a 10% increase in black men. What are we more likely to get, 3% increase or a 10% increase?

I have not asked anyone to become a White reactionary like myself, our to exclude anyone. I have suggested we tailor our message to White men because it makes sense. No one here has refuted that. Instead they are trying to pick apart my “hate facts” and my views on race.

in fact it’s the only suggestion I’ve read here lately about increasing our numbers. It’s increasingly clear men here do not want to win

Stuart February 24, 2012 at 08:54

“…increasing our numbers” huh?

Ok then…asian men, indian men, chinese men, japanese etc….very low on the ‘welfare recipient’ scale…let’s hear you welcome them to the fold without reservation and with the same zeal.
(Without prevaricating or using ‘liberal’ rhetoric.) Yawn.

Also, ‘black’ men are not one monolithic group.

stonelifter et al = feminist victory = MRM laughing stock.

Anonymous February 24, 2012 at 13:23

Doc- What news article or video was the interview from Iam trying to find it.