Men Have Spoken: Jessica Valenti More Attractive than Amanda Marcotte

by W.F. Price on February 19, 2012

Although many – perhaps most – regular readers refused to participate in yesterday’s poll (which I expected), enough people responded to conclusively demonstrate that Jessica Valenti is better looking than Amanda Marcotte. This also should have been expected, as Valenti looks more like a real woman than Marcotte, who is built like a boy. However, a few readers thought Marcotte would be better in bed (a plausible assumption), which may explain why she received at least 20% of the vote.

Several readers asked why on earth I would introduce such a poll. Opus, who suggested that women, including feminists, tend to see the world as a beauty pageant, was closest to the mark. Men respond to female attractiveness on a primal level, in much the same manner they respond to food. However, the social implications are far more profound for women. Being attractive is at least as important to women as being “respected” is to men. A woman who wins a beauty contest feels the same rush and euphoria that a man who wins a sports championship does. This is really what’s behind women’s anger about objectification paired with persistent attempts to make themselves the object of attention. It’s frustration about not being the only object of desire. One will never hear a beauty queen complain about objectification; she’s too busy basking in all the attention from her admirers.

If you think about it, feminism is a sort of female attempt to democratize female sexuality. Ironically, the goal is similar to Christian monogamy, which attempts to guarantee that every man can have a a wife, but it has a distinctly female twist: it attempts to create a sort of “hypergamy for all,” which is impossible in the long run, but does work to some extent for young women. Unfortunately, this subjects young men to intense competitive pressure, as their sexually liberated female counterparts can carry on with several higher-status men simultaneously. The real feminist rage over objectification, slut-shaming, foreign brides and the like is that it might advantage some women at the expense of others (feminists in particular). They really don’t want to have to compete for the desirable men — they want equal access.

However, in the spirit of fair play, I think as long as feminists demand that lower status men (many of whom are young and horny) face more intense selective pressure from potential mates, it’s only fair to turn the tables and subject feminists to the same scrutiny. If it’s fair to judge a man according to his status, why not a woman according to her beauty? Perhaps the most common feminist pejorative directed at men is “loser.” If that isn’t a status judgment, what is? Is it any worse for a man to call a woman a “dog” than it is for a feminist to call a man a “loser?” Not at all. The two are equally judgmental.

So, from here on out I’m going to have regular “pageants” comparing feminists to each other solely based on sex appeal, and I will publish the results. They will be noticed, because the results will be honest and to the point instead of the kind of feel-good “we’re all beautiful” garbage the feminists deceptively say to each other to create a sense of “solidarity and sisterhood.” When it comes to this kind of thing, women actually want to know the truth, and it’s now been fairly conclusively demonstrated that Jessica Valenti is more attractive than Amanda Marcotte. Sorry Amanda — you lose this round.

Readers should feel free to submit other feminists for future pageants. I’ll try to make them at least somewhat competitive, and let’s try to keep the real dogs like Dworkin out of it so as not to induce nausea. I think this will turn out to be a fun little feature, and it will make a nice little point.

J February 19, 2012 at 09:37

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I wonder if Google, Twitter, and the FBI’s feminist arm are going to target you for some trumped up charge………..That would be the epitomy of it all wouln’t it? I applau your creativity……..I love the Irony of it all!

Bravo, and cheers my friend!

Shark February 19, 2012 at 09:39

oh, oh, i got it …

“lol you could run a whole tournament

32 feminists

4 in each heat”

you could call the whole thing ‘feminists in heat’

Rebel February 19, 2012 at 09:40

I am still wondering if the words used were proper.

For instance, why ask who is more attractive in lieu of asking who is the less repugnant?

The results would have been the same, probably, but the wording would have been more… accurate.

PC in action?

Maybe I’m beeing too picky..(or is it pricky?)

Still, we all had a good laugh.

Steve_85 February 19, 2012 at 09:45

First up should be mellinda tankard-reist and Tory Shepard. That should get a tonne of free publicity over at the punch.com

Traveller February 19, 2012 at 10:02

Honestly this thing seems a bit frivolous to me but some humour once in a time is not bad.

Feminists are by definition not attractive, otherwise they would not be feminists. Of course there will be always some beta male who would go for anything that breathes. Roissy and game sites build their philosophy on this.

This said, I would like to some other poll with real women, you know, actresses or models, and clearly specify to the lurking enemies, they are the real women, and if every woman were like them, the world would be a better place.

Less Hillary Clinton and more Megan Fox – and if Megan Fox were the Secretary of State, by now there would be no more wars. If Angela Merkel were exchanged with a playmate, the Europe would be safe by now.

Let’s clearly state women in public positions (no pun intended) should be chosen only by beauty and breast size. So they are not frustrated and bitter and angry – better, no women in power, but step by step…

gdgm+ February 19, 2012 at 10:03

Funny post, but it has a minor typo, you type:

“Not all all” when I think you meant to say “Not at all”

W.F. Price February 19, 2012 at 10:06

Funny post, but it has a minor typo…

-gdgm+

Thanks, got it.

Leif February 19, 2012 at 10:14

I voted for Marcotte only because I’ve only seen pictures of Valenti and figured a woman can’t be any less horrifying than Valenti.

Lovekraft February 19, 2012 at 10:16

Yes, let’s give the feminists pause by reducing them to their physical attributes, but I would suggest we frame it as “who is the least butch-looking”.

Rocco February 19, 2012 at 10:23

Very nice. These women will not be able to avoid looking and seeing who is voted on, it’s the way their built.

I predict an ugly side of feminists may emerge.

Great work Price.

Opus February 19, 2012 at 10:27

I voted, and for Valenti.

Behind all the posturing and alleged outrage at being observed and desired, all women, even, if not especially feminists, want to be noticed, for as Simon Shepherd rightly observes in a corollary ‘A woman is as desirable as the calibre of the man she can reject’ – and she wants everyone to know it too.

To tell a guy that he is not handsome means little, but to treat him as a loser is the biggest insult (as W.F. rightly says) which instantly put me in mind of the following anecdote from my twenties: I had gone to a party with a young woman, and having been attracted to a woman I met there, asked this second woman out (I snogged her whilst the first woman was in another room). It was however to be our only date, though I forget why; however, whilst sitting at a table in a bar a young good-looking smooth guy whom I must have known, attempted to ingratiate himself and to take this woman off me (without success). He giving up, moved away and as he did so she commented to me [I change the money involved so that the point is not lost], that, He, “is a £25,000 ($30,000) a year man” – then after a theatrical pause, she added – “for life”. What a put down! What a judgement! What objectification! She might as well have said “What a loser”. Shortly therereafter the bitch married a Banker.

More Feminst beauty-pageants please.

Smith February 19, 2012 at 10:38

Marcotte eliminated in the first round. Ouch!

Okay, take our winner Jessie and pit her against another and so on
until we have the hottest feminist on the planet.

I say round 2 is Jessie vs. Naomi (beauty myth) Wolf. No handicapping for Wolf’s advanced age; it’s strictly vaj vs. vaj.

We’ll have our “March madness.”

anon February 19, 2012 at 10:38

Which side is the ugly side? The front?

GT66 February 19, 2012 at 10:52

Price, I don’t think referring to a woman as a dog is fair. Why take a cheap shot at dogs? Aren’t they ultimately the more loyal and trustworthy of the two?

Rocco February 19, 2012 at 10:53

If we’re going to look back we can also consider a young college age Hillary Clinton, the one Bill fell in love with.

(I think I threw up in my mouth alittle)

Clarence February 19, 2012 at 10:56

Noami Wolf used to be stunning when she was younger, and for her age she’s not bad though at times she has gotten slightly plump.
But she’s a mother , apparently hasn’t screwed over her hubby in divorce court, and occasionally pisses other feminists off by doing such things as sticking up for the rights of those accused of sex crimes, so I have some respect for her.

Right now Jessica Valenti is better than Noami Wolf. Twenty years ago it wasn’t a contest, Wolf all the way. She’s the only feminist I ever have had a crush on.

GT66 February 19, 2012 at 11:10

Naomi Wolf was a good looking piece of scrumpet in her day but her large man hands always put me off.

W.F. Price February 19, 2012 at 11:49

-Clarence

She was quite attractive. Still not bad at all for her age.

However, except for the very few who manage to gain fame or power (like Wolf), feminism has extremely limited utility past fertility. For uneducated and lower class women, it’s a disaster when they get old and the child support runs out.

So I’m going to limit the contests to younger feminists who are still plausibly fertile, because it really doesn’t make any difference for the older ones at this point.

MRA February 19, 2012 at 11:59

When you just have 2 options between ugly but fuckable to ugly and not fuckeble even being drunk, one of them will win.

Troll King February 19, 2012 at 12:10

Hahahahaha.

I have a great competition for you WF.

How about we pit Jessica Valenti against her younger sister Vanessa Valenti?

Vanessa apparently even created a grassroots media project that challenges unrealistic images of women in media.

Sounds to me like she is, like other feminists, a higher up in the sexual trade union.

I’m sure pitting the two sisters against each other will rustle some feathers.

universe February 19, 2012 at 12:17

Valenti or Marcotte? Who’s the more attractive?
They both have equal attractabilities.

For example, when driving by a motor vehical collision people are initially compelled or attracted to view a grisley spectacle but repulsed when their senses and sensibilities have had enough. Much similar to reading the works of or listening to words expelled from either one of our hapless heroines.

As for their superficial charm. One is better looking than the other.

Anonymous Reader February 19, 2012 at 12:24

Perhaps some of the slutwalk organizers could be part of future beauty contests? Most of them are young enough to compete.

keyster February 19, 2012 at 12:28

The most powerful AND attractive AND self-made woman in history is Oprah. Not that she was ever a beauty queen, but gave good enough face for local TV news, where she started her career. She didn’t marry or ride the coat-tails of a powerful man. On the contrary she helped make Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz (also Suzie Ormond and Gail King).

It was the strength of her personality, charisma and media marketing prowess that got her where she is. Although her new OWN TV network is failing, without HER on it. In other words SHE is the brand, the business. Without her, there’s nothing left. Like a Madonna world tour, without Madonna. Oprah was a black female Phil Donahue.

She’s merely another female entertainment figure, but business?, innovation?, discovery?…she was nothing new and added nothing to the betterment of civilization. (Unless you consider a daytime gossip show meaningful.)

So I submit to you “Who is the Greatest Woman in history?”
..one that was not dependent on beauty or family lineage or a husband? Totally self-made and significant to humanity. (Not an entertainer.)

I don’t think there is one.

Nico February 19, 2012 at 12:30

Feminists beauty pageants are a brilliant idea.

I’d like to submit a candidate from France, a country sometimes hailed for the beauty of its women.

She has been the most vocal feminist for the two previous years and she has the same age than Valenti. Her name is Caroline de Haas:

Turbo the drycleaner February 19, 2012 at 12:36

It was an interesting concept, but i feel the average spearheader’s need to Prove just how much he finds feminists unattractive and how much he dont need no woman may have tainted the results.

W.F. Price February 19, 2012 at 12:51

@Troll King

Here’s a pic of Jen Pozner in her prime:

@Turbo

That’s why I didn’t give a “none of the above” choice

Oddsock February 19, 2012 at 13:42

Hmmm, interesting POV Mr Price. I still think most younger men, when horny enough, would poke a rolling doughnut. Looks don’t count for much when the lights are out and there is a strong urge to empty your bags.

Remember, a standing prick has no conscience.

Opus February 19, 2012 at 13:45

I’m getting into the swing of it now, and so I have looked at the pictures of Posner (very well endowed I grant you) and De Haas but frankly in true Roissy-speak neither are hotter than a 4 – if that – so neither are up to normal Opus standard. There seems to be some correlation between Feminism and lack of hotness. I couldn’t see a photo of the other Valenti, but I read on the link that she herds two cats – never a good sign!

Lavazza February 19, 2012 at 13:46

In Sweden most big name feminists were above average attractive in their prime and most married older successful men. Feminism is just a scheme for UMC white women to reduce the female competition in the sex/marriage market and to get priority over same level men inte the work place.

Troll King February 19, 2012 at 13:56

@WF PRICE

Here’s a pic of Jen Pozner in her prime:

————————————————————

I am not sure who she is, but I did google her and found this:

Lots and lots of pics of her and her cleavage and other upper class SWPL NYC feminists.

Troll King February 19, 2012 at 14:06

@ Opus

Here is another link to the younger sister of Jessica Valenti, Vanessa Valenti.

Here are some more images:

@WF PRICE

There are quite a few potential candidates with their face pics on the feministing front page.

A few don’t look too bad.

Anna Sterling looks kinda hot:

Zerlina Maxwell is kinda cute:

Andy February 19, 2012 at 14:15

Surely the question is which of the following, Valenti or macaroni has the bigger cock?

sestamibi February 19, 2012 at 14:19

Great article, but you only picked up where Rush Limbaugh left off. Can remember his exact quote, but something to the effect of “feminism was established to give ugly women a shot at power (or hot men, or some such).”

But do keep these contests coming. It will be interesting to see the kind of blowback you’ll get.

Opus February 19, 2012 at 14:31

@Troll King

Thanks

The other Valenti, looks interesting; perhaps a 6 but that Man-Jaw is a little off-putting.

Stirling looks cute but I think she has moustache problems and looks a little too ethnic for my taste, (heavily made up too). Maxwell is Black and much as I have tried, over the years, I regret to say that Black Women just do not turn me on. If those latter two are really good-looking you have to query whether they are really nothing more than Lip-Stick Feminists. What is the point complaining about the road when you are driving a Lamborghini, or the Orchestra when you are playing a Strad?

Roland3337 February 19, 2012 at 14:32

Hat’s off, Bill. A stroke of absolute genius.

Uncle Elmer February 19, 2012 at 14:53

OK Price, in keeping with your President’s Weekend theme I have submitted a Spearhead Photo Essay :

A Man Needs a Wife, Not a “Co-Worker”

You Have Been Warned February 19, 2012 at 15:13

greyghost February 19, 2012 at 15:19

How are they going to find out about this manosphere beauty pageant?
Are you going to post the results on thr feministing comments section as an OT comment? I would just like to see how they act.

David Collard February 19, 2012 at 15:46

I think if someone is a public figure, their appearance is fair game. Male politicians get lambasted too over their physical peculiarities.

I think this post is an interesting divergence from the usual seriousness. Feminists are ripe for mockery. It is a tool that MRAs should use more.

dragnet February 19, 2012 at 15:57

lol awesome contest, welmer.

I vote Naomi wolf for the next contest. I know she’s old, but still eminently bangable and more attractive than Marcotte or Valenti even at 50.

Rocco February 19, 2012 at 16:30

OT

Very interesting analysis stating that the USSR was in fact a matriarchy. Women had many rights that men did not and men could not sell property.

I don’t know about this but this statement struck me as the position many anglo men are in today:

“Matriarchy has to be understood as public formation, where woman occupies ruling position in a family (a primary cell of society). Usually position in family is accompanied by the same position in other spheres of society. Though, it does not mean that woman always occupies top posts in special branches like management of enterprises and government. Strange situation was widespread in USSR: husband was a big chief at his work, but every time he returned back to his home he became a “boy beck and call” for his wife. ”

And this is the the direction we figured the US would go in, dissaffected men and single women.

I think we’re here already.

David Collard February 19, 2012 at 16:45

It is a major feminist meme that feminists can look good. “This is what a feminist looks like”. So they can hardly object if we test the theory.

Common Monster February 19, 2012 at 16:47

Whew, I’m glad that was your explanation, WFP.

Remember that piece by Terry McMillan at HuffPo about a year ago? The one where she recommended women get the baby first, and then their prince will roll along shortly thereafter?

Interesting research, keep it up… “The history of feminism is the history of women trying to excommunicate each other from the High Priestesshood.” – Amy Benfer

This can only work to make feminism history.

I thought you were going to prove her correct, in a manner of speaking, since she was just the one who had a kid. In this environment, it takes a pretty attractive woman to get a guy who’s both willing enough and dumb enough to want to give any woman a kid.

Common Monster February 19, 2012 at 16:55

Sorry… that last paragraph should be cut’n’pasted so it’s the 3rd one.

Mr. J February 19, 2012 at 17:20

Me, personally … I guess I, ummm, just don’t see the point of this ….

No offense, I just don’t.

Ted February 19, 2012 at 17:44

You Have Been Warned February 19, 2012 at 15:13
“This “objectification” project will come to be the downfall of the spearhead and a constructed slurr on mra identity, however well this project is rendered or cast.”

Disagree.

“Being novices of the politics of how male sex and male identity are constructively used against men, we… ”

It’s the gulpers of the blue pill, not us, who are the novices. Not to say that we’ve got it right, but at least we are aware that there is a problem.

“hace fallen to erroneously spiteing ourselves”

How does it spite ourselves, exactly?

“Welmer, understand that misconstrued male sex and its expression plus misconstrued masculinity and its expression are the very hooks, tools, means and methods, that are constructively used against you, your gender-class and other mens rights activists.”

Eh?

” This project is the type of re-constructed and reversed bait by means of which men and mens rights activism are plausibly labeled lascivious, criminal and to be outlawed as a thing for the depraved and the perverted.”

Hey, You Have Been Warned, that happens anyway. We might as well get some laughs when we can.

“Look how by Julian Assanges own schoolboy errors, the wikkileaks project, which was a heartbeat away from full mens rights activism, got railroaded and discredited.”

So what could Assange have done differently to avoid being railroaded? Apart from not doing WikiLeaks at all, that is.

” Delete the entire project Welmer. Indeed start denying its very existence on the spearhead.”

No, don’t do that, Welmer. Just my opinion, of course.

Anonymous age 69 February 19, 2012 at 17:47

>>You Have Been Warned February 19, 2012 at 15:13

>> This “objectification” project will come to be the downfall of the spearhead and a constructed slurr on mra identity, however well this project is rendered or cast. [etc/etc/etc]

I have often mentioned the men who never actually do anything; have never done anything; will never do anything. But, they shout to men who are doing something, “You are doing it wrong. You are doing it wrong. You are doing it wrong.” Please carry on.

Let me add that all the things this fellow says will happen to us are already true. We have no credibility; no civil, legal, human, or constitutional rights. So, we are supposed to worry that we might do something which could cause us to be viewed as worthless? Hee, hee.

Ted February 19, 2012 at 17:52

“let’s try to keep the real dogs like Dworkin out of it so as not to induce nausea”

If it’s going to be a regular feature, then this rule is essential.

Avenger February 19, 2012 at 17:54

Welmer, I can see that you read the comments, even mine, where I get a hundred thumbs down from the dweebs.:) I see that you picked up very quickly about my comment about Gloria Steinem fucking her way to the top of the feminist heap.And btw, she was not a Playboy bunny but just a waitress working in one of the clubs who took the job so that she could write a piece about how bad it was. Totally stupid because all females try to use their looks for some monetary gain whether they have the looks to make bigger tips at the Playboy club or are a barmaid at the Dew Drop Inn who shows some cleavage.
A lot of the dweebs didn’t like my comments on “losers” either but these are just naive boys who are in denial.
You can be damn sure that females are rating and classifying you the same way you’re doing it to them. The problem with men is that they’re being too lenient in their ratings of females. A lot of these boys are so desperate for pussy that they’ll accept an inferior product, much like the drug addict who if he cant’s get his usual 7% solution will take the 3%.

Yes I think it was good to compare ordinary females in your “contest” because this way they’ll start competing with each other and cutting each others throats and ultimately destroy any unity they have in their petty like wars against each other.
Comparing Amanda Marcotte to Amanda Seyfried just wouldn’t have the same effect.

Too many boys on here want to go into evolution, female psychology etc blah blah blah but this is just a waste of time because most educated men know this stuff and besides you’re just preaching to the choir. Females are not really that complicated anyway and regardless of what they do in life or what “career” they may have their first concerns are their looks which enables them to get the top men for their primary drive which is reproduction.
Whenever there is an imbalance of power, like today, the weaker will always be taken advantage of much like a stronger troop of chimps driving a nearby weaker group away, and sometimes even killing them.
The situation today is like a see saw with a 300lb dyke on one end and a 98lb weakling (a man) on the other. I’m a practical man and only care about results, not theories etc which I’ve heard a million of.

Anonymous age 69 February 19, 2012 at 17:56

Let me note also that major pogroms against any group always involve criticisms during the build up that any member of that group who objects to what is happening, is a trouble-maker and thus has no credibility.

Jews. American blacks. Today, men.

These criticisms serve only to stifle the group’s resistance.

Don’t fall for it.

The Jews said after WWII their big mistake was not believing those who said they wanted to kill them. And, the feminists have said now for 45 years they want to kill most men. They are serious, as serious as Goebbels was.

interested February 19, 2012 at 17:56

Maybe it’s because I am a bit older that I can’t help but look at younger women and speculate what 20 years will bring.

Take good old Jen Pozner. She is a very full figured gal. Sure, she is attractive in the sense that she has a figure, unlike Amanda.

How many men have seen women like her blow up by their forties? Gain weight and become almost unfuckable?

Yes, I know. There are men out there that will literally bang anything that walks. But the sad part is that these women somehow seem to think that they are still sexually attractive even when they don’t bother to take care of themselves.

Do men do this? Sure. But it has been my experience that far more women delude themselves when it comes to how much pull they merit in the SMP.

Add in the entitled attitude? No thanks.

What I find amusing is how many of these women will prop up flimsy proof that they are still attractive because some guy wanted to bang them. But what they miss out on is the fact that some guys will literally throw it in anything. If that ain’t objectification I don’t know what is. They end up as nothing more than receptacles.

Avenger February 19, 2012 at 19:39

Boxer February 19, 2012 at 19:49

Ray February 19, 2012 at 20:10

“So, from here on out I’m going to have regular “pageants” comparing feminists to each other solely based on sex appeal, and I will publish the results.”

What song would be appropriate for a future feminist beauty pageant, “Here she comes, Ms. Feminazi?” :-)

Now that I think about it, isn’t “Feminist Beauty Pageant” an oxymoron? After all, beauty contestants are judged on more than physical beauty in regular beauty pageants, why not feminists? Question: “Other than world peace, what agenda would you most like to see implemented?” Wouldn’t the ugly that comes spilling out, anytime a feminist opens her mouth, automatically make the feminist beauty pageant a misnomer for what should instead be called “Devil Woman Horror Spectacle?” Just sayin’.

Highwasp February 19, 2012 at 20:31

‘you have been warned’ – oh my! – sounds like we might suffer the rath of the feminine! – so what’s new? what can be done that hasn’t already been done?

Anonymous Reader February 19, 2012 at 20:44

Ray

C’mon, that’s way too 1950′s.
At least reach to the 1980′s, try Falco’s Der Kommissar

Anonymous February 19, 2012 at 20:52

Welmer- any chance we could get an Amanda Hess/Tintin poll?

Avenger February 19, 2012 at 21:03

Troll King February 19, 2012 at 21:25

OT.

For women under 30 most births occur oustide of marriage. This is a demographic disaster about to happen. 15 years or so from now this powder keg is going to blow open.

tiredofitall February 19, 2012 at 21:40

“One will never hear a beauty queen complain about objectification; she’s too busy basking in all the attention from her admirers.” – W.F. Price

Yep, until she hits the wall and all her admirers dry up. Then it’s a non-stop bitch session about how everyone is hung up on looks.

Too bad I didn’t see the poll until it was too late to vote. (Even though you didn’t have the option I would’ve clicked on; “Not even with a donated cadaver dick on a ten foot pole”.)

Mobile PT February 19, 2012 at 21:42

@Avenger: ” Yep, they’re total dweebs and losers and Wilmer should eliminate this dumb voting nonsense. These nerds are so insecure that they can’t even breath unless there’s a consensus of other nerds saying it’so 0k.”

If they’re just total dweebs , loosers and insecure nerds . . . why do you care so much?

keyster February 19, 2012 at 21:43

“So, we are supposed to worry that we might do something which could cause us to be viewed as worthless? Hee, hee.”

Point taken.

The pretext is palpable.
Objectifying the feminist elite?
Oh the irony!

Prof. Woland February 19, 2012 at 22:13

We have to turn this thing around and have a prize for the ugliest feminist too.

Troll King February 19, 2012 at 22:17

OT.

Here is another interesting article.

What Do ‘Mama’s Boys’ Have to Do With the Euro Debt Crisis?

“The chart plots the relationship between the price of default insurance on selected European countries and their degree of male “boomerangness” — what percentage of male adult children 25-34 live with their parents: the Mama’s Boy Index. At one extreme, Finland, where the price of insuring against government bond default is as low as it gets and less than 10 percent of 25-to-34-year-old boys have boomeranged back home; at the other extreme, Greece, with nearly 60 percent of the boys back in the fold and a credit default swap price that translates into a 30 percent chance of default in the next 12 months.”

Damn. Maybe we should amend our plan of attack and focs on getting as many men to move back home with their parents as possible. The whole house of cards cold come crashing down.

Charles Martel February 19, 2012 at 22:33

Troll King

Rocco February 19, 2012 at 22:36

@ Troll King

Have seen the slope of the rate of single motherhood in the US?

It went from 5 to 30% in 5 years, then 30 to 60% in another 5 years.

The family is now defined as woman and child and only men don’t know this, the children do…..and the women definitely do.

American February 19, 2012 at 22:45

Men have spoken, The perverse Pork Bloating / Missinformation and manufactured statistics Alliance between American Gender-Raunch, and American Law enforcement needs to be “De-constructed”.

American February 19, 2012 at 22:50

How much more “Empowerment” is America gonna let Gender-raunch asurp through perversion of American Law enforcement before we say we have had enough???
I believe that using state and federal funds to fuel this missinformation and manufactured statistics Alliance between law enforcement and Gender-Raunch is un-constitutional.

W.F. Price February 19, 2012 at 23:11

-Anonymous age 69

Well, to be honest I thought it must just be satire — a joke. I mean, seriously, I’ve got much bigger things to worry about than some feminist getting steamed about this little provocation, so I thought this was just a sort of parody.

However, I have noticed that a lot of MRA outlets really care about their presentation, so maybe it’s real. But come on, this is The Spearhead, and no, we aren’t going to paint the parlor pink.

Auntie Pheminizm February 19, 2012 at 23:31

Why not kick it up a notch? Have voting Spearheads say what they’d like to do with certain “pageant” contestants.

Better yet, have contests for the feminist most likely to enjoy a pearl necklace, dirty sanchez, hot carl, etc.

(For the uninitiated, google said terms)

Auntie Pheminizm February 19, 2012 at 23:50

Man, this could be fun. We could call it a “Feminist Fido” contest, seeing who’s the bigger dog.

And rate them like PUAs do (1-10).

And maybe do some politically incorrect photoshopping (like putting them in porn scenes…fair game if they’re “public figures.”).

Maybe even have a scale from, say, Steinem to Dworkin.

Let’s do this!

You Have Been Warned February 20, 2012 at 00:33

You belittle us with this stunt Welmer.

Did Julian Assanges accusers not satisfy their depraved lusts on the one night and on then on the other night respectively. Only for them both to come out the next morning crying rape, as if to say they did not enjoy the precious fuck the got from julian ? This is gender politics.

Did NastyFatLiar-Diallo not fuck and suck DSK Straus Khan to her satisfaction for money ? And then when she got out cry rape, as if she didnt really like her sexual job, in order to receive more money. This is gender politics.

You can never give your sexual and legal oppressors the impression you will accept any degradation from them in order to get a fuck Welmer. Never.

Rocco February 20, 2012 at 00:50

How about Feminist Celebrity Death Match?

Auntie Pheminizm February 20, 2012 at 00:54

> You say one thing that hurts their weetle feewings…and they spend their time giving thumbs down…

So? Why be so upset by supposed “omegas”?

Feelings are important. Anyone who’s had theirs hurt knows that. Why mock them, calling them “weetle”? That sort of shaming is…feminist.

Most guys get mocked early on for airing normal, human feelings. Suddenly emotions get “genderized.” Boys learn not to express feelings now deemed “female” (sadness, fear, etc.), Males then tend to lash out at other men who remind them of their own “weakness.” It’s easier to do that than attack the source of their misery: usually a woman more powerful than they are…and not infrequently their own mothers.

So why pass on pain? Life without the red pill is punishing enough.

The only problem I have with timid folks is when they try to stop others from doing things those others feel they have to do. It’s hard getting up courage to do certain things (and EVERYONE has something he struggles to overcome!); it just makes it harder when supposed “friends” urge you to put on brakes just when you’re starting to roll.

Everyone has the right to fail. And everyone fails at something sometime. They shouldn’t have those failures thrown in their faces all the time. Failing is part of learning to succeed.

Folks should have the right to downvote whatever they like. It shouldn’t silence others or cause certain actions to be quashed. It’s like hearing boos when you’re playing sports. You focus on the game and keep going.

Some think this contest will prove feminists right: that we’re all female-hating nuts. Well, fembots say that all the time anyway. So why let them kabosh our male humor? This ain’t no PC office where only females get to make sexist remarks!

Now maybe we should broaden the contest. Maybe Spearheads should vote to indicate which candidate they think has had more anal sex, slept with more men, used more dildos, is a screamer, queefer, and so on.

We could also treat it like a feminist spa, asking each contestant if she wants a “facial.” :>)

Let’s air sexual truths. The feminist who denounces all men as animals might, herself, buck like a bronco, making sounds like a rutting moose, whenever 5 guys take turns hammering her brown eye.

Or she might be pretending to be a “normal” heterosexual but really be rocking a double-ender with fellow carpet-munchers during nooners.

The contest itself? It’s all good. Part of pulling out stops, amping things up. We can make it a masculinist version of THE ARISTOCRATS:

Men have been quiet a long time. Too long. Waaaay too long, Things only got worse by appeasing feminazism. Women’s groups declared war on us and we hid. Or held fire. Or headed for the hills to beat drums and hasty retreats. Now? We’re finally fighting back, entering more and more battlefields.

Let the games begin!

Lavazza February 20, 2012 at 01:03

Well known Swedish feminists:

Sanna Lundell: Daughter to Sweden’s Bob Dylan. Has children with the aristocrat and rapper William Craafood and Sweden’s equivalent of George Clooney, Mikael Persbrandt.

Jenny Strömstedt: Children with an older media/ad mogul. Now married to a musicians, son to the editor in chief of Sweden’s biggest tabloid.

Nyamku Sabuni: Minister of equality and integration. Married to a 20 year older businessman.

Troll King February 20, 2012 at 01:12

Charles Martel said:

“Though you may not have intended it so, that’s a profound observation. Harry Dent has made a career of forecasting demographics-based economic performance. An economy’s performance is a function of the age structure of its population and family formation is the engine of economic growth. A man’s economic output follows a highly predictable path, peaking in his late 40s as he puts his kids through college. Take away the family formation and the whole house of cards comes crashing down.”

—————————————————————————————-

I was being slightly snarky, but all you have to do is look at the grass eaters of Japan to realize that when men withdraw from society the GDP shrinks and social and economic systems become destabilized.

I think the same thing is happening here in America too. The middle class is following the footsteps of the trailer park or ghetto and is becoming a matriarchal social system.

Troll King February 20, 2012 at 02:01

Have you guys been following the birth control debates and controversy? Feminists are outraged.

I saw this pic on r/mensrights.

Opus February 20, 2012 at 02:14

I was thinking that there should be a face-off between Skepchick and PlutoGirl that is to say between Rebecca Watson and Lauren Kornfeld. As you can see from Skepchick’s photo’s she thinks she’s pretty hot and on Private Man’s (?) site PlutoGirl was just not taking seriously the idea that she was well past her sell-by date; how could she be, when every one was telling her so and in a woman’s eyes even criticism is seen as desire.

Troll King February 20, 2012 at 02:33

OT:

Young Mothers Describe Marriage’s Fading Allure

To quote:

“Joblessness and run-ins with the law are so prevalent among young men in Lorain that many women interviewed said they had given up on finding a suitable mate. Angel Ives, a nursing student at the community college, said she did not want to bring another man into her family after her daughter’s father, a groundskeeper for sports fields, was jailed on assault charges. Ms. Ives, 32, works in a nursing home while attending college, and said she was too tired to date. She jokes that her idea of a perfect suitor is someone who will come to her house to baby-sit while she naps.

“A baby makes a woman grow up, but not a man,” she said. “I can’t imagine ever depending on a man. I don’t trust them.”

Older residents blamed the decline in marriage on government aid. Mary Grasso, a retired sweet shop owner, said men had stopped taking responsibility for their children because the state had stepped in with safety net programs. Ms. Grasso, 70, experienced the decline in weddings directly: Wedding cake orders fell by half during the 30-plus years she was in business.

“It’s too easy for them,” she said of young people. “There are no restrictions anymore. And we are taking care of all of these children.”

Many women described a lifestyle of dating in which relationships sometimes resulted in children, but less often in fathers deeply involved in their families. Judge David Basinski of Lorain County Domestic Relations Court, in Elyria, said he recently had a case in which a man who had nine children by six women owed $55,000 in back child support. Child support cases have become so common among unmarried parents that the court now gives seminars on parental responsibilities.

“For a long time I believed it was happening among people who didn’t have that much money,” he said of the trend toward births outside marriage. “But now we are moving to a much broader category.”

Several married people who were interviewed said they had wed later in life, often after having children. Pamela Noble-Garner, a nursing home worker who is taking stenography classes at the community college, said she married for the first time at age 37, years after having two children by two men. Her husband, a prison guard, is involved in the lives of his own previous children, a quality that drew her to him. Ms. Noble-Garner, who grew up as one of six siblings in a household run by a single mother, said her father was rarely in her life, an absence she regrets

“We can all stick our chests out and say, ‘We don’t need no man to raise our babies,’ ” Ms. Noble-Garner said. “I would honestly tell them, ‘Honey, yes you do. You might not need him financially, but your baby needs a father.’ ” “

Shark February 20, 2012 at 03:42

“Joblessness and run-ins with the law are so prevalent among young men in Lorain that many women interviewed said they had given up on finding a suitable mate.”

lol despite the fact it’s their fault that so many men are unemployed and criminalised

crella February 20, 2012 at 04:16

‘My view is that Skepchick is probably a 4; but all the soft focus photography in the world (see her Facebook photo) cannot hide the fact that PlutoGirl is even lower, though probably the nicer of the two.’

Probably. Skepchick is the one who went totally ballistic when a man asked her to his room for coffee at a conference, isn’t she?

Aharon February 20, 2012 at 05:54

“the feminists have said now for 45 years they want to kill most men. They are serious, as serious as Goebbels was.”

“Kill” means different things to different feminists. Some literally want to kill err murder most men. Other feminazis want to program through various conditioning programs men to accommodate womyn in a supporting submissive role. The science and art of social conditioning is known. The brainwashing tools can include many methods: Ms.-Information propaganda, schooling, drugs, medical operations both mental and physical, punishment and reward, and probably more ways I can’t imagine.

Mr. J February 20, 2012 at 06:05

I guess I just don’t see stooping as a way to further a movement.

So, a lot of women want to objectify our wallets.

Ignore them.

AntZ February 20, 2012 at 06:45

Price,

Great work. Maybe you could do a seris of polls that judge them “a la cart”, on a 1-10 scale:

1) Breasts
2) Ass
3) Face
4) Legs

etc.

PS: Don’t forget Filipofic next time. Marcotte looks like a cross between John Malkovich and a Maori statue. Hardly competition for the ice princess Valenti.

Omnipitron February 20, 2012 at 07:48

Well played W.F.

Another story from my past to show just how competitive women can be in terms of their appearance. I happen to work with a rather attractive part time model in at my weekend job. She’s bisexual and fairly open about it so we regularly size up the patrons in the bar. I asked her (we’;; call her LS for the sake of ease) about one particular patron one day and was surprised when she panned her.

“She seems to be a b!tch, she ignores me when I try to serve her and waits until the other bartenders approach her.”

Sure enough, I had seen this first hand until LS finally gave up on serving her. I gave her my theory, that this patron, was easily one of the best looking women in the bar. I’d peg her as a 7 (yes this bar was hurting that night) and I also bet that she’s accustomed to being the Queen Bee more often than not. However, LS was easily an 8 and had some ‘work done’ if you catch my meaning.

The other bartenders where maybe 6′s so this patron had no issue dealing with them, but looked at LS as a rival whom she couldn’t beat.

Understand this guys, women and men are both very competitive, we just compete in different ways. While any two guys on this board could meet for drinks and possibly shoot the sh!t without things becoming a pissing contest, when it comes to women, it’s game on as soon as they lay eyes on each other.

Oddsock February 20, 2012 at 08:27

Omnipitron

Correct. Women get all dressed up when they go out to impress other women not men. It’s amazing just how many guys still think the new sexy clothes/shoes/handbag etc she got him to buy her are to impress him. Nope, we are simply the ATM wage slave. Almost everything we buy them is for her to impress her friends and family. It’s a status symbol to show what a great slave she has managed to capture. The more stuff you buy her, the more she believes others will envy her and think she must be so special. Pussy power is not just about attracting men, it’s also about showing other women how strong her pussy power actually is. Hence the need for gifts and flowers and clothes and chocolates and diamond rings and vacations. The added bonus is when it is given by a guy with a good job plenty of money etc. She must have won him from so many other women e that wanted a slice of his wallet.
Men are no more than a means to an end, an accessory of sorts. Sadly many manginas enjoy the roll despite being aware of it.

Any woman is only as loyal as the opportunity she has before her.

Course NAWALT. My arse!

Manlyman February 20, 2012 at 09:13

Oddsock said it best.

PS- Bill this is a stroke of genius. How can women say that we hate them as we’ve shown that there’s no way we possibly do…and apparently more of us would “love” JV over AM.

I just wish more of the regulars had chosen to participate so we could dispel the “woman hater” myth once and for all.

Ray February 20, 2012 at 10:58

@Avenger: ” Yep, they’re total dweebs and losers

Is that a classic Freudian projection, or just a feeble attempt at an ad hominem attack? :-/

Ray February 20, 2012 at 11:04

Beauty contests are anathema in feminist circles as it appears beauty is also. Everyone (except males) gets a prize in that group so that no one feels greater, or lesser, than another. It’s the Commie egalitarian way, enshrining mediocrity, dumbing down the intelligent, and ensuring equality of outcome over equality of opportunity. Therefore, in any future “Feminist Beauty Pageant” every contestant should get a dog bone, IMO. :-)

MRA February 20, 2012 at 11:05

Drug dealers, backstreet abortionists and a deadly femme fatale: Fascinating mugshots of women prisoners from 1920s Australia

Look how old and ugly they are compare to their age, these are the same women feminists worship so mush.

Ted February 20, 2012 at 11:32

@Avenger

“I’m a practical man and only care about results, not theories etc which I’ve heard a million of.
“So what tactics can any of you come up with to dislodge that 300lb dyke and send her into orbit?”

How do you come up with tactics – good ones anyway- without some good theory to base them on? Maybe “understanding” is a better word than “theory”.

“Too many boys on here want to go into evolution, female psychology etc blah blah blah but this is just a waste of time because most educated men know this stuff and besides you’re just preaching to the choir. Females are not really that complicated … ”

OK, you appear to have your own theories then. So what are *your* tactics?

American February 20, 2012 at 18:44

I got the answer folks..Double the pork bloating for law enforcement to manufacture, and pervert what the meaning of is is, in order to manufacture statistics. Double the funding for womens studies.

freebird February 21, 2012 at 06:06

0h Noes, the objectitfication has begun!

Dread,this truly dread man!
We do not want to offend cupcakes sensibilities now do we?

How do we respectfully grind these women?
RMFAO

Mikediver February 21, 2012 at 09:48

“Like or Dislike: 2 0

keyster February 19, 2012 at 12:28
The most powerful AND attractive AND self-made woman in history is Oprah. Not that she was ever a beauty queen, but gave good enough face for local TV news, where she started her career.”

Oprah started out as a radio station beauty queen; Miss Fire Prevention. She then went on to win the Miss Black Tennessee, and competed in the Miss Black America contest. So, yes she was a beauty queen. This got her her first foot in the door in the media world. She quit college at 19 to be the first black news anchor in Nashville. I don’t think it was because of her intelectual abilities or credentials.

Mikediver February 21, 2012 at 10:02

Anonymous age 69 February 19, 2012 at 17:47

“Let me add that all the things this fellow says will happen to us are already true. We have no credibility; no civil, legal, human, or constitutional rights. So, we are supposed to worry that we might do something which could cause us to be viewed as worth less? ”

Reminds me of the story of two jews facing a Nazi firing squad. While they are waiting their turn a Polish officer is offered a blind fold and a smoke, both of which he refuses. then it is their turn. The firing squad officer says “ready”, and the first jew interrupts saying, “Hey, why did he get offered a blind fold and a smoke and we didn’t?” The second jew then says, “Be quiet, we don’t want to cause trouble.”

That is the status of men in western society. We are standing in front of the firing squad and told not to cause any trouble.

sayed February 22, 2012 at 08:04

pure genius

Rant Casey - BR February 22, 2012 at 17:55

hahahahahah

Wonderful, Mr William “Welmer” F. Price!

I quit reading the Spearhead for a while because I thought it was better to retaliate than to “denounce” the injustice.

And now, I’m glad I decided to check this site again, in this very day. You did it in a much astute fashion. That is what the Men’s Movement needs: an unrepentant affirmation of the masculine outlook.

Congrats.

P.S.: I missed the voting, but I would have voted for Valenti anyway. I think her receeding chin looks better with a ballgag, than Marcotte’s pointy one. I’m a bondage fan, I cant help it. All consensual, of couse.

Shaenon February 23, 2012 at 13:51

Jean Valjean February 23, 2012 at 23:38

I’m glad I missed this poll. I just had a huge bowl of New Orleans Style Red Beans and Rice and I wouldn’t want to lose it now.

That said, I wouldn’t fuck Jessica Valenti or Amanda Marcotte with Andrea Dworkin’s dick.

That said, you should put Dworkin in the list. Just make it a contest of which one is more hideous.

Jean Valjean February 23, 2012 at 23:39

Shaenon—Sorry, dudes. I can’t tell if your opinions have any value until you post photos of yourselves. I will then hold a vote and proclaim one of you the Winner of Handsomeness.

I still won’t listen to your opinions, but you will have a Handsomeness Prize! Won’t that be lovely?

So…Pics or GTFO, please.

Silly feminists. You’ve been hanging out in your feminist echo chamber so long you think actual people give a shit about your opinion.

Jean Valjean February 23, 2012 at 23:42

Hey W. F. Price, would you take a page from Larry Flint and post some of these ladies(1) head shots on naked bodies? I think it would add to the humor to see Marcotte getting plowed by a donkey at a Mexican Brothel.

Key:

(1) Ladies–a euphemism for cunts.

Poester99 February 24, 2012 at 08:18

Shaenon February 23, 2012 at 13:51

Sorry, dudes.

blah blah blah

ROLF!!
dudette 8)
if you identify with the bigots Amanda Marcotte and Jessica Valenti I’m sure most here would be proud to be a bee in your bonnet…

Insight February 24, 2012 at 09:03

I like it. Larger/higher resolution pics would be great, for more accurate judging.

Bellion February 26, 2012 at 13:40

@Shaenon
>”So…Pics or GTFO, please”

Don’t you mean bank statements/job titles or GTFO?

Armand March 24, 2012 at 23:29

Opus, you have no clue what you’re talking about. Plutogirl is HOT! She works regularly as an actress and has a gorgeous singing voice. That’s in addition to beautiful almond shaped eyes, full lips, flaming red hair, and her trademark ageless look. Somebody here is jealous and a hater. With that red hair, she doesn’t need any pills! Past a sell by date??? Nobody, but nobody “sells” Plutogirl. You just don’t like political liberals.

Xena the Warrior Princess April 9, 2012 at 21:48

Plutogirl is a 10https://www.facebook.com/jamespeter.lalor#!/photo.php?fbid=10150285473568189&set=a.10150254116968189.347101.587983188&type=3&theater .

Time for the Femisphere to declare war on your pathetic Manosphere. You should all have been on the Titanic, you bunch of chauvinist pigs. I would savor every moment of seeing you go down with that ship.