The Golden Uterus Syndrome

by Featured Guest on February 14, 2012

By Joe Zamboni

I’m taking a class that meets every six weeks for three-day weekends. The dates have been arranged many months in advance. One of the students is a single mother, with three young children, who is an entitled princess. She sent out an email to all the other students, saying that she wants to change the class dates to another weekend, and that she’s checking to see whether we the other students were OK with that. She proposed another weekend date, and that generated an extensive volley of emails. A few people had conflicts. She then proposed another weekend date, and again we had another prolonged round of emails. This time it could work for everyone in the class except one other woman. That other woman would have to miss one of the three days in a three-day weekend.

What got me going is the way this mother just plowed ahead, as though we of course were all going to change our schedules for her. She didn’t even bother to check with this other woman to see whether it was OK with that other woman. She just assumed that it was going to be OK with that other woman. After all, the other woman was only giving up one of three days, so that she, the mother, could avoid missing the whole weekend. I objected to her assumption that, of course, all of us other students were going to knock ourselves out in order to accommodate this mother. I got into a sparring match with her when I suggested that she deal with her own scheduling problem, and that she had no right to impose a cost or inconvenience on anyone.

I wrote in one of the email exchanges that this situation was like someone having poison they didn’t know how to get rid of. They must not simply pour it in a river, and then forget about the fact that people down river are going to drink that poisoned water. Like many American mothers, this mother seems unable to realistically consider the cost and impact of the demands that she is making on others.

Apparently I hit on a nerve, and then another student, who was also a mother, came to the aid of the one who was asking us all to change our schedules. This other mother took exception to the pollution analogy, although she could not come up with a better one. Although she won’t cop to it in front of the class-members, I’m pretty sure that her upset is in part a function of the fact that she has a disabled child. For years she has believed that everyone should be dropping whatever they are doing to come help her care for the disabled child. She even divorced husband number two (not the father of the disabled child) because he didn’t provide enough help caring for the disabled child. He says he married her, but did not agree to be caretaker to the disabled child.

With both of these mothers there is an assumption that everybody should come and help out, whenever the mothers ask for it. It is as though the mothers of the world sit next to God, and whatever they wish should be our command. It turns out that the first mother, the one who wanted us all to change our schedules, undertook this schedule change as a matter of preference. Through further discussions it later came out that she wanted to go to a school event with her child, a festival that lasted all weekend. In other words the requested schedule change was a preference; it was not a need. I would seriously consider mobilizing and helping out if her kid were in some sort of serious danger, or if there was some genuine and pressing need here. But this is just a social matter. And she thinks nothing of the fact that she inconveniences everybody, so that she can have her way.

Which brings us to the topic of the Golden Uterus Syndrome, a label first coined by Dr. Tara J. Palmatier. As Palmatier defines it, Golden Uterus Syndrome (GUS) occurs when a woman thinks she deserves special privileges just because she has given birth to a child. These women have an over-inflated sense of themselves, believing that everyone else owes them something just because they are mothers. For example, women with this syndrome, which is all too common in America these days, use the term “for the benefit of the child” as though it is reason to get their own way. Supposedly all sorts of things (like a mother not taking a job, and instead staying at home) are for the benefit of the child, when in reality they are simply a cover for the woman manipulating others to get her way.

As my interactions with my classmates revealed, it is apparently taboo to confront a mother on her selfish behavior. The fact is that other people, be they men or women, owe nothing to mothers. As the recent Italian ocean liner accident (Costa Concordia) dramatically revealed, chivalry is dead. I won’t give my seat on the bus to a mother who’s standing, and I certainly won’t give my sinking-ship lifeboat seat to a mother. The social contract between men and women is dead, and feminist women are the ones who killed it. Mothers in general don’t do anything for me (although I appreciate my own, God rest her soul). So many of these mothers just take, take, take — like parasites. For example, women all over world are blatantly getting pregnant so that they don’t have to work at a job, so that they can be supported by a man. I’m not going to act like I approve of their behavior to ensnare and enslave a man, so that this man is then forced to pay eighteen years of child support at the very least.

American mothers have milked their close association with the young for all it’s worth. Things have gone way overboard. Mothers now enjoy many unwarranted preferences, and it’s time to reestablish a new and more equitable balance. I agree that the young do need special protection, training, and other assistance, but the same cannot honestly be said for women who have had children. I have personally witnessed the bizarre claims to special treatment coming from mothers who don’t work, who have a wealthy husband, a maid, a nanny, and other servants. Their claims of being so incredibly burdened by their children are about as hollow and self-serving as they come. While this type of toxic mother is an extreme case, I seriously question whether I should give any type of mother with children any more special consideration, aid, support, or exemptions from the duties of life, than I give to any other person with children. Why should I treat a baby-sitter with a child any differently? Why should I treat a teacher with a child any differently? Why should I treat a father with a child any differently? The Fourteenth Amendment talks about equal protection for all people, and that is my approach to relationships with mothers (actually I employ that approach with gusto in those instances where a mother has GUS).

Once upon a time, there may have been good reason to protect mothers, to support mothers, etc. (I don’t know, I wasn’t there). But that is one hundred or more years ago. Today’s American women claim to be the equals of men, if not better than men. At least in this instance, I am pleased to give them what they say they want (equal treatment). The fact is that modern mothers have a choice to have a child or not. When they have a child, it is their own personal burden that they are taking on — it is their decision to have that baby. I had no part in their past baby making decisions (unfortunately even if I was the contributor of DNA material), and I do not now agree to allow them to off-load the baby-related responsibilities and costs onto me.

Women these days have decided that they prefer the support of the government (which really is for the most part ultimately support coming from working men who pay taxes, child support, alimony, etc.) rather than the direct support of a father and/or husband. Women now initiate 70%+ of American divorces. So when I meet a single woman with a child, I know that she’s the one who probably opted to break up the family. Or perhaps she never even considered marrying the guy — she just wanted the 18-year gravy train that comes with having a child. Since when am I supposed to step-in and be her surrogate protector and provider? As a third party, I do not need to, in fact I refuse to, step-in and help out just because she rejected her traditional source of support with the child-raising experience (husbands and fathers).

In general, the GUS problem involves mothers attempting to transfer their problems onto other people, so that they don’t have to deal with them. This is fundamentally a question of self-responsibility, and women in general seem loath to take on true self-responsibility. A friend of mine calls it “congenital female selfishness,” but I think it is more like an acculturated selfishness, and a “pussy pass” so that they can get out of trouble, so that they don’t need to grow-up. As long as we men keep playing the mangina and white knight roles, as long as we keep giving all sorts of special treatment to mothers, going out of our way to protect mothers, doing all sorts of special favors for mothers, we feed and perpetuate the GUS fantasy.

The fact is: the world doesn’t need more children. There are plenty of humans on the face of the earth, and those humans that we have now are doing an effective job of screwing up the environment and using up the remaining non-renewable resources. Women don’t need to have children. They want children. Having children is a preference, and men are supposed to endlessly indulge women in the fulfillment of this wish. It’s time that the women-having-babies conversation was brought into the realm of public conversation, and then dealt with rationally and responsibly.

It’s time that men got a backbone and refused to endlessly indulge women in their desire for, and rearing of children. In large measure, it is the continued willingness of men to indulge this selfish female desire that has led to our overpopulation problem. It’s time for all men to say “no” to women that selfishly keep having babies. It’s time for third party men to say “no” to providing support and protection to mothers who have quite clearly rejected any sort of partnership with a man. It’s time for all men to say “no” to the exploitative demands of these GUS-infected self-serving mothers.

A February 14, 2012 at 04:41

> For example, women all over world are blatantly getting pregnant so that they don’t have to work at a job, so that they can be supported by a man.

Or by the state (which, admittedly, is “man by extension”).

criolle johnny February 14, 2012 at 05:07

Women initiate 70% of divorces.
With the availability of birth control, they can safely initiate 100% of children.
You create, you control, you handle it.

MRA February 14, 2012 at 06:07
durandal February 14, 2012 at 06:15

Women’s value is defined by what they have. Which is a vagina, uterus, and babymaking capability. Hence the self-entitlement and the probable evolutionary adaptation of selfishness and reliance on emotional solipsism and manipulation.

Men’s value is defined by what they do. Which is build absolutely everything, provide everything and advance civilization through their effort, rationality, intelligence, courage and sacrifice.

When our fiat monetary system falls apart and our economy winds down (and it will, if it hasn’t already), watch as government mandated entitlements for women from education & employment quotas to divorce court payouts go up in smoke and an immediate desire to reinstate productivity and real wealth (brought to you by patriarchy) returns for good.

stonelifter February 14, 2012 at 06:21

They make you diner once, you owe them for life

the list would go on and on

doclove February 14, 2012 at 06:38

I’ll add and hopefully illuminate to your wonderful article. Let’s be honest here, shall we? If a man impregnates a woman, he either legally or de facto(in fact) has no right to be informed that he might be the father of a baby inside a mother’s womb. A man also has no legal right at all to even have a say as to whether the woman should get an abortion or not even if it has been proven he is the father. The only thing a man gets is the first option right to claim the child should the mother die leaving the child an orphan in the truest sense of the word, should the mother legally surrender custody of the child, or should the mother be deemed unfit to raise the child by the state through it’s agencies such as the police, the courts and the Bureaus of Child Protective Services. A man either pays by marrying the woman of his children or pays exhorbitant monetarily and emotionally child support for a woman who divorced him or a woman who bore his bastard child simply for the right to have first option for the child to be his should the mother be unable to raise the child for the reasons I’ve listed. Since the man is not an equal and in fact is an inferior to the woman as far as being a parent is concerned with the rarest of exceptions, then a man should have the right to opt out of paying child support. The only way a man, the father, should pay for his children is if he has either full or primary custody of them and not the mother. No woman’s vagina and uterus is so golden that she deserves automatic child support. No man’s penis and testicles are so golden that he deserves automatic child support. The only way child support should be granted is in the primary victim of a fault divorce, not a no fault divorce and not the birth of bastard children. Note I think the parents should be called the bastards and not the children because it is not the children’s fault for their circumstances of birth.

When I said de facto, I’ll give you an example. Prostitution has been prohibited in South Korea since 1960. However, at least when I was there from 1996 to 2006 off and on, prostitution was run as though it were legal and the police very seldom tried to eliminate prostitution, and prostitution almost always operated openly.

Pendelton February 14, 2012 at 07:07

Great article Joe.

Its good you are able to come and go as you wish to this elective class, making adjustments to your routine or not as you please.

The living hell a man goes through where the golden uterus lives on his back and shoulders 24/7, also using his children to dump on and chump off him has got to be comparably unbearable.

And it’s always to be remembered that this type of woman, being a natural mercenary and hostage maker, has the legal violence of the law to back up her nastiness.

Why do people put up with these nagging hoyhums ?

Lyn87 February 14, 2012 at 07:09

Great article. A couple of thoughts:

This became common in the military since 9/11/2001. The deployment rate shot through the roof and there was a lot of cross-leveling of personnel to get units into the war zone, so a lot of people whose jobs would normally not require overseas deployment found themselves on the Unit Manning Roster (UMR) of some organization slated for Iraq or Afghanistan. The number of pregnancies for the women on those UMRs skyrocketed. Because pregnant women were neither deployed nor discharged, many of them saw that as the perfect time to have that kid. The ones who didn’t get themselves knocked up before they left had the option of getting themselves knocked up while in pre-deployment training or while they were in theater, despite the fact that celibacy is officially required in a war zone. The women were generally not punished, since they could refrain from naming the father and it seemed unfair (read: politically incorrect) to punish the women but not the men. It’s not like they needed the fathers anyway, since their medical care would be covered by the government and they would be on light duty for a year at full pay, only to repeat the process the next time their names came up.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again now: the MRM has mutual interests and common enemies with the Child Free By Choice (CFBC) movement. A lot of guys here might be surprised how much the CFBC people (which is mostly women) absolutely hate the “Golden Uterus” mindset. CFBC people view themselves similarly to how MGTOW guys view themselves, and they have no patience for entitled princesses who think a working uterus is a license to treat everyone else as slaves. I’m one of those guys who stumbled onto the MRM as the result of engaging with the CFBC movement. That’s not to say I’m into the organized CFBC world: I am not. Too many of them are too hostile to religious people for my taste, and will launch baseless attacks against “heretics” to that position with the same irrational screeching as some guys in the MRM do. (But if either group insists on denigrating anyone who is not an atheist or who does not reject traditional morality, the groups won’t succeed in anything but creating yet another internet echo chamber anyway.) But if the U.S. and England could team up with Stalin against a common enemy, surely the MRM could benefit from working with the CFBC people in areas of common interest.

doclove February 14, 2012 at 07:15

I’ll add some more and hopefully illuminate this wonderful article written. I have my limits on sympathy for women who divorced bad husbands. The two reasons are that she chose him to be her husband, and the laws of the state are set up and enforced in such a way that except for the most ridiculous extreme demands, if he will not give her what she wants, he can be punished by the law more easily than she can. Think of alimony, child support and VAWA as examples. He could have done nothing wrong and still be considered guilty until proven not guilty is how things de facto operate in the USA(and maybe other developed 1st world nations) even if legally, technically and in writing you can make a case they do not. I doubt you can make a case for it, but you certainly can not argue with the de facto arguement that husbands have little to no defense against lying wives. Spouses can even claim rape or sexual assault these days unlike 50 or more years ago which also has a disparately negative impact on men, and this is an example of how legally speaking women are able to make more ridiculous demands than ever before. What is the point of getting married if one can not have sex with one’s spouse with the rarest and most sensible of exceptions upon demand? My answer is there is none. Co-habitating with a woman or impregnating a woman you’re not married to is virtually the same as being married as far as how the law will treat you the man. You even need to be very careful with women whom you have not married, co-habitated with nor impregnated legally, job wise, school wise and socially speaking.

I have more sympathy for a man who chose the wrong woman to marry than a woman who chose the wrong man. The reason is simple. Women are by far less likely to pay for their mistakes and to pay for the mistakes of their men than the opposite. Women are less likely to pay for their own shortcomings and the shortcomings of their men than the opposite. Women are less likely to pay for their own sins and those of their men than the opposite. Men on average are simply forced to pay more than women no matter whose fault it is. I like the owner of this site, W.F. Price, do not believe women are more sinful or evil than men. Women are different from men, but their moral worth is neither greater nor lesser than men. However, under this system men have more obligations and responsiblities and less rights and priveleges than women. I would respect women equally if they were truly equal and more if the women had more responsibilities and obligation and less rights and priveleges than the men; yet, I respect men more because of men’s higher level of legally and socially enforced obligations and duties and their legally and socially lesser level of rights and priveleges than women. I say give the women true equality with the men, and the harder, faster and more of it, the better!

doclove February 14, 2012 at 07:43

@ Lyn87
@ Rocco
Lyn87, I agree with you. I am a former U.S. Army Soldier as well as veteran of the Iraq War and the Afghanistan War, and I can confirm your first point from personal experience. I may also add that fornication is also technically speaking against the United States of America’s Uniform Code of Military Justice, but it is virtually never enforced anymore, and in fact you as a single parent be that man or woman are virtually certain to recieve healthcare for you, your child unborn or born and the child’s mother as well as a monetary stipend for the child and housing.

Rocco, this is a bit off topic, but I’m sure you will love it because you are of Italian descent. HAPPY LUPERCALLIA DAY!!! This was the ancient Roman Pagan festival between 13-15 February which celebrated cleaning out the places people live and work as well as fertility. The naked men would use soft whips made of goat skin and whip the women while running past them called the Runing of the Wolves. Women wanted to be whipped for better prospects of getting married if they were single, getting pregnant and to have healthy pregnancies. St. Valentines Day repalced Lupercallia.

Women give men presents on St. Valentine’s Day in South Korea and Japan. Women get presents on White Day, 14 March, from Men in South Korea and Japan. I prefer the modern day South Korean and Japanese way of doing things in this regard over the American way, but even the Ancient Pagan Roman(Italain) festival of Lupercallia sounds better than what we Americans have now. I didn’t mean to derail the topic, but it is yet another symptom of how unjustifiably entitled American Women are, and the South Korean and Japanese women may be little better, but at least they’re better. Even Chinese_Bear, a commentator here, noted that even though Chinese men outnumber Chinsese women so Chinese men are desperate for female attention, Chinese men do not want Western Women(except a few Chinese Men wanting Western Women for only Pump and Dump sex) for anything because they are so aweful. Chinese_Bear is right, and I found it to be this way when I was in South Korea.

Uncle Elmer February 14, 2012 at 08:13

OK, did I miss why she wanted everyone to change their schedule?

I will guess : because she had to attend a WEDDING.

Aharon February 14, 2012 at 08:24

Great enjoyable article!

“He says he married her, but did not agree to be caretaker to the disabled child”.
— She then divorces a man decent enough to marry a mother with a disabled child? Many adults (male or female) would not marry such a parent. My ‘guess’ is that he was willing to help to a good degree yet she obviously wanted too much.

“It is as though the mothers of the world sit next to God, and whatever they wish should be our command”.
— Tell me about it. It seems as if many modern clergy members advocate that belief and vomit it up on people. We need a man’s religion.

“Golden Uterus Syndrome (GUS)”
— That’s a great one. I’ll remember it. Women do use their children as tools, weapons, and shields to manipulate their way in society usually for the adult woman’s own selfish interests.

“The social contract between men and women is dead, and feminist women are the ones who killed it”.
— The feminists lead the attack on the social contract and the masses of selfish female sheeple followed imagining they could gain more without losing what they already had. They gained. They lost. A small percentage is happier and most are less happy.

“The Fourteenth Amendment talks about equal protection for all people”
— Long live the 14th Amendment! And the 2nd, etc. Hey guys, this weekend I’m going to the local gun show and getting a new 357 magnum revolver!

“Women these days have decided that they prefer the support of the government”
— The modern social Marxist shift advocated by feminists and embraced by government has a major weakness: eventually social welfare programs that have stolen money from Paul to pay Mary bleed Paul and his ability to keep producing wealth to death.

“Since when am I supposed to step-in and be her surrogate protector and provider?”
— You’re not. Based on what I have read, many women ‘assume’ that a child is 100% hers except for the duty of biological father to pay financial support, and that the next man in her life will and should simply take on the role of father to her child.

“so that they don’t need to grow-up”
— Feminism and modern womyn’s mentality is that they should be in control of society and men, treated like lifelong princesses, and not be held accountable to grow up and pull their own weight. I find modern big government to position itself in a similar way to the profit making business community In America. Government keeps acting like a spoiled dominating teenage girl demanding that her parents keep making greater sacrifices for her even if they are quickly working themselves to an early grave.

“the women-having-babies conversation was brought into the realm of public conversation”
— A pro gun blog that I go to daily has so many social conservative white knights and progressive manginas defending anything a woman does it makes me sick. Some of the men are slowly starting to get the feminist bs and misandry though I am of course the one hard-core MRA. One mangina commented that he finds my views of women creepy. I wrote back that I find his views naive.

Boycott Chivalry and do what you can to limit and stop the support to single mothers.

Anonymous February 14, 2012 at 08:29

Men need to go their own way and do their own things. We need to quit defining ourselves in reference to women. Western society is something from which to escape. It ain’t worth it. Get out if you can. If you can’t escape, get a dog, a hobby, and learn to live alone.

SMH February 14, 2012 at 08:34

A classmate of mine says that she just found out that she’s 8-months pregnant. I personally never realized it because she’s already obese (gross). But what really sickens me is that she and other women keep playing this “Oops I’m Pregnant” game. I know she purposely became pregnant because 1.) she tried to have sex with me exactly 8 months ago (did I mention she’s obese?); and 2.) I noticed that she completely stopped drinking alcohol last semester. Plus, she obviously stopped having her period.

“Oops I’m Pregnant” is just another way for women to say “I don’t have to take responsibility for this pregnancy; so now it’s society’s problem and society (i.e. men) better help me raise it”.

orecret February 14, 2012 at 08:34

A greater population is no longer needed. Babies and children thus have a lower social value… as do WOMEN… and the male-female bond generally.

Women have gained more power due to prosperity and technology. They are currently experiencing what to them seems like a moment of glory. Only they are poised for a great fall as the effects of overpopulation on the planet become more acutely felt.

As elbow room becomes significantly impinged, men will find themselves even less inclined to take on any sort of partnership with a woman, especially where children are concerned. This effectively frees up men to use their time as they see fit as they are not to be burdened with the expenses and responsibilities of marriage, etc.

Men will act less and less in the public sphere. Corporations will have a hard time hiring men to jobs that they neither need nor want having been freed from the burden of family. Armies will shrink due to the lack of will the everyman has in protecting a society where the social contract has broken down much to the detriment of men everywhere.

The society will crash around us. Women will find themselves without male partners in an increasingly harsh social and natural environment. Life will become increasingly difficult for them and they will be (evermore) unhappy.

The MEN will be free and feral. Returned once again to a natural state where the majority of them are the happiest.

It’s a good thing that THIS roadrunner has already gone ghost.

Aharon February 14, 2012 at 08:49

“It seems a collective Wile E. Coyote moment is about to take place on a global scale.
It’s a good thing that THIS roadrunner has already gone ghost.”

Just in case the inevitable future changes include some degree of a social/economic/political breakdown and perhaps mixing in the effects of global climate change, lack of food and access to energy sources, and the resulting diseases, I hope you have diversified into having some physical gold and silver in your possession, various types of self-reliance prepper supplies and gear, and a little bit of firepower…

Rocco February 14, 2012 at 08:56

Fathers have officially been excluded from the legal definition of famlily. They are still included on matrimonial licences for the purposes of old habits and potential child support.

Men who father children in Anglo countries are like Jews in 1930′s Germany that just couldn’t imagine the horror to come.

Of the men that I know that have done nothing wrong and lost thier children this way, and that’s most of the guys I know, it never heals.

That’s the engine driving the MRM, you can bring in all the women and mangina’s and speak of golden uteruses, but unless men have a stake in their children they should stop having them, it’s far too painful.

Go your own way.

OT

Remember, on Valentines day be a MRA and boycot all chocolate candy because it is produced by child workers in Africa, let’s do something positive to help boys enslaved to make the chocolate that cause the ever expanding feminist asses.

Tell your wife or girlfriend your giving her the gift of freedom from trafficking and slavery for young children.

And get her a card that says it.

Cost: 2.00

Uncle Elmer February 14, 2012 at 08:59

Dude, what are you taking a yoga class for anyway?

Do you really want to be anywhere near that Heffer when she does the “Wind Relieving Pose”?

The babes are in ballroom or “Latin” dance class. Preferably at the university, not at the “extended campus” classes in the former Encorpera office building (just past MLK near the Shoppes@Plantation Crossing ) along with the “PC Skills”, “Life Scripting Through Poetry”, “Fabulous Meals for One”, and the ever popular “Find Him! Dating Strategies for Millennial Burnouts”.

keyster February 14, 2012 at 09:00

My neighbor asked me if I could take care of their dog for a few days because they had to leave town for a “family emergency”. I later found out this “family emergency” was his wife’s friend’s father died. Not only was this not immediate family, it was not even family.

With a total pussy whipped demeanor all he can say is, “Yeah…I know.”

When she stopped taking birth control (without telling him), became pregnant and they had a child, the rules of the relationship completely changed. His spirit is noticeably diminished. He’s officially enslaved and he knows it.

Thos. February 14, 2012 at 09:02

On Fark.Com this is referred to as the Precious Snowflake principle. Or, if the kid is obese, the Precious Snowball principle.

AlphA February 14, 2012 at 09:13

“woman have the golden everything syndrome. They think you owe them for life if you had sex with you once; sex which they also enjoyed as well as you.” –stonelifter

They think you owe them for life if they even grace you with their presence.

There, Fixed That For You (FTFY).

“Just in case the inevitable future changes include some degree of a social/economic/political breakdown and perhaps mixing in the effects of global climate change, lack of food and access to energy sources, and the resulting diseases, I hope you have diversified into having some physical gold and silver in your possession…” — Aharon

Humans. The level of greed we possess is truly something to behold.

Lyn87 February 14, 2012 at 09:17

@ keyster February 14, 2012 at 09:00,

What happened to your neighbor sucks. A woman going off birth control without telling her husband is one of the vilest forms of betrayal. She has taken it upon herself to choose how he will live, literally, the rest of his life. A man tells his wife, “No” about anything (even when she’s being irrational) and suddenly he’s a controlling abuser. A wife turns her husband into a father without his consent (and maybe even someone else’s DNA!) and she’s merely exercising her reproductive rights. And if he offers the slightest objection? Well then, he’s a controlling abuser anyway and needs to “Shut up, Pay up, and Man up!”

@ Uncle Elmer February 14, 2012 at 08:59

Rocco February 14, 2012 at 09:38

@ doclove

Thanks, very interesting, you cant’ say Italians have changed much.

But being a snarky MRA I would have to say, what?!?

Proof positive of a society that fetishized DV as a direct link to controlling womens fertility……and the public whipping of women…..oh….I’m going to faint.

Seriously, that’s how absurd the things feminists say truley are….that’s why I think feminists are laughing all the way to the Banksters.

Uncle Elmer February 14, 2012 at 09:47

“@ Uncle Elmer February 14, 2012 at 08:59

That cracked me up. I would upvote it, but I haven’t been able to since the format change.”

—–

Thanks, but I’m getting a little tired of repeating myself to you wankers and I have a “proposal” due today.

I’ve found some new friends over at “The Good Men Project” so maybe I will take my contributions to a more receptive audience. After a little good-natured hazing over my “small dick” I think I have been accepted into the pack.

scatmaster February 14, 2012 at 09:58

See Bill Burr

Spark February 14, 2012 at 10:00

“The fact is: the world doesn’t need more children. There are plenty of humans on the face of the earth, and those humans that we have now are doing an effective job of screwing up the environment and using up the remaining non-renewable resources.”

Well that’s where you and I part ways. I don’t believe in Overpopulation or Climate Change and that dwindling resources crap. Your coming off like a eugenicist VS. a MRA. I’ve had enough of you doom-and-gloom “Earth as Gaia” people no matter the stripe!

Aharon February 14, 2012 at 10:06

“The concept of hoarding gold in a post-apocalyptic society has always eluded me. What the fuck is silver going to do for you? If I’m starving and I know that you’ve got food supplies, then I’ll come to your camp with members of my crew and shoot the lot of you, help myself to (all of) your food, and retire to my camp. You can die with your gold and silver.”

@Alpha,

You obviously missed this part:
“…various types of self-reliance prepper supplies and gear, and a little bit of firepower…”

Did I write not to have the means to self-defense or other types of prepper/survival gear and supplies? Silver is an excellent tool and recognized material for a barter currency. Gold is a way to easily store wealth when/if government confiscates savings/investments and after society starts to re-build since it has a history of proving such use. Gold keeps its value as paper currencies implode and collapse as they all eventually do. If you came with your gang to my camp to steal my food, you would be eating lots of lead and more. You are now down-graded to beta-male intelligence.

Art Vandelay February 14, 2012 at 11:33

Aharon, If I had the choice between something productive and gold I’d always pick something that is productive, like a farm for example. Also with the recent run up in Gold prices you get far better deals on other things which haven’t appreciated as much in dollar terms. In the SHTF situation you can then sell the fruits of your productive assets and *then* you can accumulate a lot of gold on the cheap.

Anonymous February 14, 2012 at 11:40

Update on the mother who wanted everybody to change their schedule, the one described in the article: the teacher offered her private tutorials so that she could make up what she would miss on the weekend in question. In a rage, the mother dismissed the teacher’s offer as “crumbs.” In other words, the mother must have exactly what she wants, when she wants it, from everyone, right now. While I believe all humans have a child within them, the current social structures, laws, expectations, etc. enable women to let their child run wild. The real-world effects are not pretty.

Uncle Elmer February 14, 2012 at 12:05

Is this a gag? Sound like “The Human Fund” :

Nonprofits fear money in center’s care vanished

About 200 small California groups may have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in donated funds.

“Directors from two of the groups said the executive director of the center told them only $10,000 was left in the accounts his organization held when there should have been $1 million.”

“Steve Sugarman, the center’s executive director, said in an email to some of the groups that he was filled with “deep regret” over going out of business and hoped it caused no lasting harm. He assured them in the email that all funds had been properly spent, though it is not clear what he was referring to because a fiscal sponsor is not supposed to spend its clients’ money on its own operations.”

“Sugarman did not return emails and his phone was not accepting calls.”

“Directors for many of the nonprofits, which included such diverse groups as the Campaign to End Israeli Apartheid, Saving Wild Tigers, Champions Against Bullying, the Malibu Realtors Fund, the Southern California Bluebird Club and Shanti House L.A., said they believe their money has vanished.”

Lyn87 February 14, 2012 at 12:30

Joe,

I just read your update. Utterly freaking amazing. So this chick who chose to have a child and no husband wants everybody else, including the instructor, to rearrange a three-day session so she can go to a school function? Okay, scheduling conflicts are a fact of life, and I can see that if something comes up and you want to go, it’s okay to ask if everyone else is cool with it. No guilt-tripping – no whining – certainly no demanding – but it’s okay to politely ask. If so: great – she should be conspicuously grateful, and bring a large box of expensive pastries. If not, she should just suck it up and shut her pie-hole. Life involves trade-offs. I assume that everyone there is paying for this class – and it seems she’s having trouble separating the professional from the personal. As a woman, and especially as a a single mother, she’s used to being able to mix the two with no consequences, but if she were a productive adult man she would understand that what you want to do and what you get to do are very often not the same thing. Her sprog’s optional school outing does not obligate a bunch of unrelated adults to change their plans for SIX days (the three of the original class and three more for the new one).

If I were the instructor and a student pulled crap like that on me after I offered to spend my own time tutoring her on the material she would miss, I would tell her to show up for class of suffer whatever consequences are normal for skipping.

Aharon February 14, 2012 at 12:46

Art Vandelay,

I think you have made great points. your logic is sound. Much is still all relative to each man’s unique situation. A mega-millionaire can now buy a farm and gold. That which is productive is good. I think silver has farther to go. Having resources to barter is also good such as non-perishable food, medicine, personal care products, short wave radios, weapons and ammo, fuel, tools, etc.

doclove February 14, 2012 at 13:44

@ Keyster
@Lyn87
People wonder why I tell every married man to always use a condom when having sex with his wife unless he wants to get her pregnant. This is why. You have greater control over whether she gets pregnant or not. You also reduce the risk of disease because only God for sure knows who she has had sex with and everyone she’s had sex with. You as the man also reduce the risk of passing along disease if you have the disease too to your wife.

I say the same thing to single men for exactly the same reasons I’ve listed above. I can’t imagine why a single man would want to get a woman pregnat nor give or recieve diseases from her. If you as a man want to do that, you may as well marry in at least a religious ceremony and maybe a civil government ceremony. I don’t reccommend marriage, impregnating women and co-habitation, and in fact I reccommend against it, but I’ll respect your right to do whatever you want.

I’ve lived on this earth for 44 years. In all that time, I’ve only met one man I can think of off hand who used a what he genuinely thought was a good condom as properly as he knew how who has gotten a woman pregnant when she said she was using the birth control pill. I’ve met maybe two men who have gotten women pregnant while the men were wearing the condom and the women were not using the birth control pill. I’ve met dozens of men who didn’t wear a condom who were told she was using the birth control pill who got the women pregnant. Even seemingly good condoms and proper use do not prevent giving or recieving diseases not do they prevent all pregnancies. However, I can not emphasize the use of condoms enough for men to reduce the risks of transmission of diseases and pregnancies. Only chastity works better than condom use.

webbbh February 14, 2012 at 14:00

Along with GUS, there is another syndrome evident in American women (and other developed nations) deserving of serious consideration for the APA diagnostic manual along with GUS in Female Accountability Syndrome or FAS. FAS refers to the inability or outright unwillingness of a woman to be accountable for their own choices. As this story illustrates in conjunction with GUS, FAS is often accompanied by the proverbial “passing of the buck” to others in proximity to the woman and her circumstances.

If there was EVER a need for a PSA…

webbbh February 14, 2012 at 14:13

Oops, I forgot to mention that FAS is not a mental defect exclusive to women. Men can also suffer from FAS acting in blind defense of, as a surrogate, by proxy, ect. For an example of how FAS afflicts men see President Obama and Veep Biden

Anonymous February 14, 2012 at 14:28

Doclove:
you use terminology such as men who ” has gotten a woman pregnant “, “who have gotten women pregnant”, “who got the women pregnant.” Really? Do men ‘get women pregnant’ or do women get themselves pregnant? or maybe they both got pregnant? –

But the way the terms is generally used and how you are using it, implies pregnancy as something ‘he’ did to ‘her’, on purpose, with intent and possibly preplanning. Your words “he got her pregnant” directly assist in the blaming /shaming of men. Then, by omission of any responsibility on the woman for the pregnancy, the term ‘he got her pregnant’ assists with the ‘victim’ status of women. No wonder the gurrls have a golden uterus syndrome-

djc February 14, 2012 at 14:31

@AlphA

I’ve been telling people this for years. You can’t eat gold and silver. When the feces really hit the fan, food, guns, and camping equipment will be very valuable.

Somehow Somewhat February 14, 2012 at 14:37

“Which brings us to the topic of the Golden Uterus Syndrome, a label first coined by Dr. Tara J. Palmatier. As Palmatier defines it, Golden Uterus Syndrome (GUS) occurs when a woman thinks she deserves special privileges just because she has given birth to a child. ”

Let’s keep things in perspective.

Dr. Tara did *NOT* coin the term first. A man did it years before her. She even acknowledged him, if I’m not mistaken. Dr. Tara’s article was written in 2011. The man’s article was written in 2008.

fmz February 14, 2012 at 14:44

You’re in charge of the class, so you dont need to explain, negotiate, ask permission or take a vote. Simply saying no to all personal requests to re-schedule would end the matter quickly and succinctly. If the recalictrant student doesn’t attend, then all the better. A disruptive, time and energy wasting person has removed themself. That would be a win.

Highwasp February 14, 2012 at 14:48

Doclove:

“men who have gotten women pregnant” – “He got her pregnant” – sounds like men set out purposefully, with premeditated intent to ‘get her pregnant’. Really? Are you still not grasping the reality of who gets who pregnant or do you just need some clarification? Using such outdated and accusatorial terms such as ‘men who have gotten women pregnant’ directly implicates men as responsible and with full knowledge and intent prior to sex. This terminology assists women with their Golden Uterus Syndrome. Consider using descriptions with more equity such as ‘they got pregnant’ or even ‘she got pregnant.’

Highwasp February 14, 2012 at 14:52

hmmm – sorry for the double post – I didn’t see that I was Anonymous for the first.

Joe Zamboni February 14, 2012 at 14:55

Thank you Somehow Somewhat for the info about the historical origins of the term “Golden Uterus Syndrome” (GUS). As that anonymous man you reference says, mothers with GUS, display three aspects which relate to this report from the trenches:

(1) Mother with GUS believes that what is best for her is what is best for everyone. Anything beyond that is foolish,

(2) The mother with GUS doesn’t quite understand that she can feel one way, and her child [or for that matter, anyone else] another. To her, when she is sad, the child [or anyone else] is sad. There is no difference, and

(3) The mother with GUS simply cannot see those things that she deems “unpleasant” [such as the consequences for others of her demanding behavior]. They just don’t exist.

Bill February 14, 2012 at 15:08

Don’t get me started – too late. I worked as a janitor in a women’s maternity hospital some time ago. One day, I was cleaning the nursing station, and the intercom rang; one of the expectant mothers needed something. Every nurse on the station rolled her eyes, then the one lowest on the totem pole went to answer.

When I asked what the deal was, one nurse told me that this woman was in the hospital for six weeks because she was badly diabetic, which severely complicated the pregnancy. It turns out that this woman has a child every eighteen months or so, because of the six week vacation she gets, where everyone waits on her, instead of working at the DMV.

the Golden Uterus, indeed.

crella February 14, 2012 at 15:56

‘Update on the mother who wanted everybody to change their schedule, the one described in the article: the teacher offered her private tutorials so that she could make up what she would miss on the weekend in question. In a rage, the mother dismissed the teacher’s offer as “crumbs.” ‘

That’s horrible. I hope you hold your class on the original dates. No one has any right to do this to others.

tiredofitall February 14, 2012 at 15:58

“Plus, she obviously stopped having her period.” – SMH

Oh God, I know I’m gonna regret asking this, but how did you know that?

Rebel February 14, 2012 at 17:19

@orecret
“Sometimes I wonder how much of the tension between women and men and the consequent breakdown of the social contract between them are due to overpopulation on the planet. ”

You hit the nail quite squarely.

Back in 1970, I read an article in “Scientific American” which related to an experiment with rats.
Several couple of rats were offered a large, still limited space and all the water and food they ever needed, whatever their number had become.

The rat population rose quickly and reached to point of heavy discomfort for the entire population of rats.

Then something happened: females turned against males, males became homosexuals, the rat population diminished to the point of extinction. The last rat died without offsprings.

I sometimes think that we have placed ourselves in the same situation, forty years after the article was written.
(talk about memory, eh?)

Food for thought?

hhb3 February 14, 2012 at 17:27

Loved the essay. Excellent points. Never knew about the “Golden Uterus Syndrome”. As far as I am concerned women can have all the little bastards they want. But, they need to pay for them and not the pimp daddy government.

orecret February 14, 2012 at 18:19

re: rats and overpopulation

the study makes me wonder about the herbivore men of Japan(???)…

Rus February 14, 2012 at 18:35

Hold it. We do not have an overpopulation problem, we have an underpopulation problem.

Google “fertility rate [country]“. If the number that pops up is below 2.1, the population is dropping. Europe as a whole has a fertility rate of just 1.4, which means that we are missing a third of the next generation.

Bar war or other large events, the only reason for this is that the social ties between people have been broken. We have created a world where nobody need anyone, and so we do not interact with one another like we used to, we lose the ability to talk to strangers and the welfare systems most countries use end up collapsing.

This is of course a problem, but even that is not the real issue here. It has no doubt happened before to some degree or other, and things will right themselves again given time. But the world has become globalized. Immigrants are invading our countries and taking over because we are letting them.

France is the worst example I have encountered so far. About 20% of the country consists of immigrants. Every fourth child since 2010 has at least one foreign-born parent, most of them from outside of Europe.

Europe is dying, precisely because we are not making enough babies. Whatever population growth is solely because of unchecked immigration. In another few decades we will have been Islamified if things continue as they are. England already has Sharia courts and in Sweden convicted rapists get jobs as taxi drivers.

And the same thing is happening to white Americans, except that instead of middle easterners you have blacks and mexicans.

Unfortunately there seems to be no way of stopping this trend. It would require the abolition of feminism and socialism, a return to the faith in the strong man and traditional gender roles and a massive decrease in the power of the State.

And. Enough with the environmental bullshit already. That is a luxury concern for better times. Right now the order of the day is survival.

Anon February 14, 2012 at 18:46

If a surrogate in India costs $20,000, and donor eggs a few grand more, that is the value of what these women think makes them invaluable.

In reality, they are only worth as much as a Toyota Camry, per birth.

Joe Zamboni February 14, 2012 at 18:46

Regarding the rats & overpopulation study: on a related note, consider these words from the book “Natural Law, Science, and the Social Construction of Reality,” by Bernie Koenig:

“When overpopulation begins to create problems such as war or famine, the ways in which people solve these problems leads to another set of problems. These problems arise because of the social structures that are put into place as a result of the first set of problems [survival problems].

“Rigid social structures with clearly defined sexual roles [man as legally recognized provider, chivalry, military draft, etc.], rigid power structures [family court, VAWA, etc.], and practices such as infanticide [abortion] all stem from overpopulation. And these practices then lead to a social order which loses touch with its physical environment. The social or moral rigidities that were put in place to deal with the earlier set of problems [survival problems] lead to the kinds of situations that allow incest and child abuse [such as parental alienation syndrome] to occur. Without overpopulation, if our numbers were kept down to what could adequately survive on what our environment provides, many of these other problems would never arise. Therefore, value systems which tell us to procreate without limit, on this view, would be considered the height of immorality.” (pp. 179-180)

And so, perhaps a lot of the craziness that we are seeing in the gender relations area, such as Golden Uterus Syndrome, is made considerably worse by the overpopulation problem?

Anonymous February 14, 2012 at 18:57

These comments remind me of a theory I’ve developed: that motherhood often leads to a degeneration of character. I mean consider the power you have over another human being. It’s tempting to begin to enjoy that and want it in other relations. I noticed my older sister had trouble not calling me by her son’s name. The names did rhyme but I sensed a deeper cause. Also at times in her manner towards me, tone of voice, etc.

Motherhood is all consuming. It becomes their identity and they like the power – which corrupts. Now it didn’t happen to my mother. And in some cases, I’m sure the Traditionalists are correct in saying that it enobles. But they assume it always does, which is obviously not true.

Attila February 14, 2012 at 19:15

It’s all about THEM —- no surprise there, LOL!

doclove February 14, 2012 at 20:57

@ Anonymous
@ Highwasp
I agree it takes two to tango, therefore it takes two people an a man and a woman to get a woman pregnant. I was only using the term nearly everyone else uses. To be honest to men, if you did not use chastity at your best nor condoms at your worst, you as the man did get her pregnant. Adam and Steve don’t make a baby nor do Adele and Eve. If the condom didn’t work, I feel tremendous sympathy for you the man. However, if you did not use the condom you took the risk you should never have done for getting diseases and getting her pregnant. You as the man have to be smarter these days, and noone will let you get away with excuses unlike women. I’m horrified that women are treated better than men unlike the majority of people in the USA. I’m more sympathetic to men than most other Americans, but even I will call you a dumb ass if you got a woman pregnant that you had no intention of getting pregnant especially if you were sober when you did it, men.I can not tell you how many moron men I’ve met who told me they did not use a condom because their penis felt better fucking without it or they couldn’t maintain an erection wearing it, then their girlfriend or fuck buddy got pregnant or they caught a disease from her. No kidding!!! What did you think would happen? You as the man will be forced to pay for your mistakes and hers in this world with the way things are whether you like it or not. I didn’t make it this way, I wish it was different, but I acknowledge and deal with the world in as sensible of a manner as I can as best I can. So should you. Whining will not help you. Few if any care about men’s problems and it isn’t much better if you are an individual man so deal with it. One of the hardest lessons to learn is that even though it may not be your fault your life is a wreck, it is your responsibility to fix it and noone else’s, and this is especially true in this world today if youn are a man. I’ll give you some more sympathy if you were intoxicated especially on alcohol when you got her pregnant and the most amount of sympathy if you used a condom and it didn’t work.

doclove February 14, 2012 at 21:13

@ Anonymous
@ Highwasp
I forgot to add a few things. If your penis deflates while wearing a condom, I guess you weren’t that horny, men. Tell the woman she doesn’t do it for you, and it will probably drive her crazy. Your penis will probably last longer fucking her with a condom and is the only way men can lessen their chances of getting women pregnant and lessen both women’s and men’s chances of passing diseases to eachother. Condoms are a man’s best most reliable friend, not the woman and certainly not the state which typically supports the woman over the man even when it is wrong and stupid and unfair. Men, learn how to protect yourselves. Noone will protect you as well as you protect you as a general rule of thumb.

Mike February 14, 2012 at 21:15

I wonder how all the feminazis feel about Sharia Law. Considering we may be staring it in the face in a few decades.
Wouldn’t that be a fitting end to feminism and liberalism? Both crushed into the dirt by the boot of Islam, thanks to the very policies they embrace.

Rebel February 14, 2012 at 21:22

Talking about a golden uterus… one is coming a few years down the line, which will be capable of manufacturing perfectly healthy babies, while not being attached …. to a woman.

You understand that I am talking about the artificial uterus that MEN will invent or create.

Scientists in Japan, the U.S. and China are actively working to develop one. It has become a race to the “golden uterus”.

You can already imagine what those feminists are thinking… thinking… gulp! OMG!, there go my special priviledges!

You, young guys, will be freer than any man has ever been at anytime in history.
Why?
Because, at about the time the perfect uterus is developped, the perfect woman, in artificial reality will also be born. And what is reality? A projection. Precisely what the perfect female will come about. And then, who exactly will give a shit about feminism?

Karma.

Art Vandelay February 15, 2012 at 02:33

And the politicians are completely helpless. In Germany some asshole now proposed higher taxes for anyone over 25 who doesn’t have children. As if paying a tax entices you to procreate. Next idea they have will probably be a tax on contraceptives…

Towgunner February 15, 2012 at 05:25

Here is one that is too difficult to ask from our tolerant and compassionate feminine society – how about thinking about the consequences of your actions to include being aware that copulating even with contraceptives runs the risk of pregnancy. And that pregnancy is not to be taken lightly because it’s an actual human being that will grow inside of you. Further, that this human is also partly you, as you share its DNA. So, it follows that (like many other mothers in the past) extreme care is taken in order to ensure this child (or a proxy of yourself) has the most ‘optimal’ conditions for not only survival but to flourish. Perhaps this is something that women and men should ponder before submitting to society’s very immature notion of sex, which is basically on the level of Jersey Shore. All that said, the immense responsibility of child rearing notwithstanding, the harsh truth is that in a world of limited resources the child’s survival is the sole responsibility of the parents…not the rest of the community. As such, responsible people tend to be very careful in first choosing a mate suitable on a genetic level and also willing to sacrifice. Not so much the case with most people in america today where its encouraged not to have a mate and to see both having unlimited sex and children as an inherent right to all women. The not so subtle takeaway is that this negates responsibility altogether.

Common Monster February 15, 2012 at 09:14

GUS?

Not Gold, but Gallium!

AKA womanium (boils at nothing and may freeze at any time; Atomic Weight: don’t even go there…).

Nugganu February 15, 2012 at 09:24

Ah yes, golden uterus syndrome. My baby’s mother has it bad – lives with a man in a 4 bedroom house, takes money from him, takes money from me, and lies to welfare that she’s a single mum and that I abandoned her. She somehow drives around in a new Jeep too.

She just got back from a holiday in Antigua. Must be nice.

I wonder what the judge is going to say when he figures out her little scam?

Rebel February 15, 2012 at 10:56

Nugganu
I wonder what the judge is going to say when he figures out her little scam?

It’s up to you…. just a phone call and she’s history…

Terrance February 15, 2012 at 16:57

This whole story reminds me of this divorced woman I’m sitting beside in an internet cafe. I started talking to her and she’s telling me about how her and her husband divorced. Prior to this as the relationship progressed she told me that he never wanted kids with her. However, that later in the relationship she became pregnant and decided to have the baby. Concluding to me that ‘we were in a relationship what is the sense of having a relationship as a husband and wife if you don’t want to have kids?’ I listen to her and she expects me to agree with her sentiment, however, I remained silent knowing if I said anything to oppose her I would be considered a woman-hating oppressor.
She went on to tell me he had invented a scientific instrument prior to them meeting and that it had made him a very rich man. She went on to say that if he didn’t pay child support that he would be put in prison where he is currently situated- France. She goes on to tell me how she thinks he is such an ass *%$@$%^. . I’m like why? she responds by saying that ‘since our divorce he has given my daughter an extra level of attention all in an attempt to spite me’.

I’m trying to wrap my head around this as she’s talking. I say to myself …she wanted the child he didn’t – this makes her angry … she had it regardless of how he felt- out of spite. He gives the child love and support – she is even more angry. The only thing that will enrage her more is if she can’t get her hands on an adequate amount of alimony and child support that the lifestyle that his patent royalties will provide.

This woman is today’s feminist giving her the message she is a strong single mother figure fighting for her rights as a single mother. Totally ignoring what it means to be strong in an altruistic sense instead stressing the words ‘single mother’ not why and how they are single. And never ever considering what the needs of the child are. Feminists manipulate by use the words ‘single mother’ to gain sympathy while overlooking the truly manipulative, useless and totally self-serving individual the mother truly is. All of this is an attempt to get more money out of the man/government/both.

Avenger February 15, 2012 at 20:52

Art, you still have to be able to protect your plantation. I was reading that in California, and I’m sure that it happens in other places, there’s been a lot of crop stealing. people or gangs may just decide to pick the stuff so they can sell it. Or they steal farm equipment.
And if you raise animals you’re going to have to have dogs to keep them from wandering off and protect them and guns to deal with any rustlers. I used to watch cowboy films as a kid and a lot of the time they had problems dealing with people trying to steal stuff like cattle,horses, sheep etc I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this is still a problem.
So your idea of leading some peaceful idyllic farmer’s life is a delusion.

Art Vandelay February 16, 2012 at 03:14

So your idea of leading some peaceful idyllic farmer’s life is a delusion.

Well of course you’ll have to protect yourself. That also applies if you have a lot of gold or anything else somebody could want. Might be best to just hoard guns and ammo and join a gang of thugs, some kind of redneck militia or something ;)

Lovekraft February 20, 2012 at 12:00

Excellent article.

I can sympathize with your anger and frustration at having to deal with these entitlement princesses. Dr Palmatier definitely is tuned into this type of disfunctional behavior and is shining a light on it.

I would estimate that at least 80 % of the men on this and other MRA sites have had similar encounters, where logic and fairness is forced to take a back seat to feeeeelings.

But the thing is, when feminists demanded equality and stepped over anyone who stood in their way, the natural result is animosity and further erosion of our social fabric.

bruno February 20, 2012 at 16:32

Of course women think their uterus is golden.
It IS golden,… for them.

It’s the only thing they have to offer to this world.
They have nothing else.
Without it, a woman is less than worthless, she is only a burden to the world.

Women know this very well, that’s why they try so hard to make themselves seem to be so valuable.

Many times, women who try to get pregnant, but cannot, in a sudden clear moment, express exactly this feeling: they feel worthless.

Anon-e-mous February 21, 2012 at 18:09

The sex isn’t that good (finished yet?).
She’s not a good housekeeper and I do all of the cooking when home from traveling.
She insists on supporting her foul-mouthed 30 yr old daughter when her daughter lashes out at me inside my home (and blames me for not liking her bitchy daughter).
She gets pissed when I can’t hear what it is she is mumbling at me (hearing loss due to working environment so as to enable her to stay at home and not have to work).
Considered leaving her to her own devices.
Treats my children like shit while the sun never stops shining on hers.

Tired of it all. Very tired of it all.

Bob March 7, 2014 at 21:08

There should be a law against parental alienation! My experience is that there is not! I am a good father, pay my support, and always tried to communicate with my kids. My exwife made the decision to leave me for another man while I was attending nursing sc hool. My career was on the skids due to outsourcing. My ex and myself had made an agreement that I would work while she was trained in a career and she would work while I went to school to become an RN. Well, she met someone after she got her job and kicked me to the curb. I regrouped and moved in with relatives several hundred miles north. I went back to school. While attending school she married this individual she met. I pressed on and completed a Respiratory Therapy program and got the first job out of school. This job was not in the area of where my kids were living. I did this to support them. To make a long story short, over time my kids no longer want to have any communication with me. I pay my support but I have been completely alienated from them. I think it’s an effort by my ex-wife and her husband. I remarried about one year ago and things have really changed since then. I don’t think things will get any better in the near future but I wanted share my situation to let people know how serious this problem is. I do not think the family court takes this problem seriously. I am really conviced that Fathers have NO RIGHTS!