All Men are Official Suspects

by W.F. Price on February 13, 2012

Reddit recently featured an article by Scott Henson, a man who has had some run-ins with the police for taking his granddaughter out and around. He’s a blogger who covers the criminal justice system, so, rather than simply “deal with it” as most men do, he wrote about it and drew a lot of attention to a problem that is all too often ignored.

Although it’s fairly typical these days for any older man alone in public with a child, particularly a girl, to come under some suspicion, in Henson’s case the circumstances were aggravated by the fact that his granddaughter is black. He adopted a black girl some years ago, and now that she is grown up and has her own child, he does what good grandparents often do: he spends time with the little one and takes her around town to have fun and learn about the world. In the following incident, she learned a lesson about the American police state that, while not fun, may come in handy when she grows up.

Perhaps at 7:40 p.m. or so, after she’d had her fill of skating (if the event were put to music, the appropriate theme song would have been “Slip Slidin’ Away”), I asked Ty if she’d like to walk home and let Grandma take the car. It was cool but pleasant out, and we were just a short distance from the house, with a city-bike path where we often walk dogs together taking us most of the way there. She was elated: This sounded like a big adventure, and within moments she was bouncing off the walls with excitement, making me think a walk home was just the thing to burn off some energy before bed time.

This was a terrible mistake on Grandpa’s part. Not because we live in a relatively rough neighborhood. I know many of my neighbors, saints and scoundrels alike, and I did not and do not fear becoming a crime victim walking that route, even with a five year old in tow. No, apparently the only folks Ty and I had to fear were in uniform.

Our interaction with law enforcement began after we left the Millennium Center on foot, with the giddy five year old racing ahead and me trotting along behind admonishing her to stay out of the parking lot and stop when she gets to the sidewalk, don’t run into the street, etc.. She was in a good mood, obeyed, and we held hands crossing the street and as we walked down the bike path toward Boggy Creek and back home.

Then behind us I heard someone call out, though I couldn’t make out what was said. We stopped to look back, and there was a dark silhouette crossing the street who Ty thought was calling out to us. We waited, but then the silhouetted figure stopped, crouched down for a moment, then took a few steps back toward the rec center, appearing to speak to someone there. I shrugged it off and we walked on, but in a moment the figure began walking down the path toward us again, calling out when she was about 150 feet away. We stopped and waited. It was a brown-suited deputy constable, apparently out of breath from the short walk.

She told me to take my hand out of my pocket and to step away from Ty, declaring that someone had seen a white man chasing a black girl and reported a possible kidnapping. Then she began asking the five-year old about me. The last time this happened, Ty was barely two, and I wasn’t about to let police question her. This time, though, at least initially, I decided to let her answer. “Do you know this man?” the deputy asked. “Yes,” Ty mumbled shyly, “he’s my Grandpa.” The deputy couldn’t understand her (though I did) and moved closer, hovering over the child slightly, repeating the question. Ty mumbled the same response, this time louder, but muffled through a burgeoning sob that threatened to break out in lieu of an answer.

The deputy still didn’t understand her: “What did you say?” she repeated. “He’s my Grandpa!,” Ty finally blurted, sharply and clearly, then rushed back over to me and grabbed hold of my leg. “Okay,” said the deputy, relaxing, acknowledging the child probably wasn’t being held against her will. (As we were talking, a car pulled up behind her on the bike path with its brights on – I couldn’t tell what agency it was with) Then she pulled out her pad and paper and asked “Can I get your name, sir, just for my report?” I told her I’d prefer not to answer any questions and would like to leave, if we were free to go, so I could get the child to bed. She looked skeptical but nodded and Ty and I turned tail and walked toward home.

That was just the beginning. Henson knows that he doesn’t have to comply with police demands that he answer questions, but he probably also knows that they do not like it when citizens refuse to answer. Nevertheless, he did the right thing. One of the few checks on police behavior is citizens exercising their rights, which include not talking to police when they do not want to.

However, soon thereafter Mr. Henson received the kind of treatment usually meted out to suspects fleeing a crime:

As soon as we crossed the street, just two blocks from my house as the crow flies, the police car that just passed us hit its lights and wheeled around, with five others appearing almost immediately, all with lights flashing. The officers got out with tasers drawn demanding I raise my hands and step away from the child. I complied, and they roughly cuffed me, jerking my arms up behind me needlessly. Meanwhile, Ty edged up the hill away from the officers, crying. One of them called out in a comforting tone that they weren’t there to hurt her, but another officer blew up any good will that might have garnered by brusquely snatching her up and scuttling her off to the back seat of one of the police cars. (By this time more cars had joined them; they maxxed out at 9 or 10 police vehicles.)

I gave them the phone numbers they needed to confirm who Ty was and that she was supposed to be with me (and not in the back of their police car), but for quite a while nobody seemed too interested in verifying my “story.” One officer wanted to lecture me endlessly about how they were just doing their job, as if the innocent person handcuffed on the side of the road cares about such excuses. I asked why he hadn’t made any calls yet, and he interrupted his lecture to say “we’ve only been here two minutes, give us time” (actually it’d been longer than that). “Maybe so,” I replied, sitting on the concrete in handcuffs, “but there are nine of y’all milling about doing nothing by my count so between you you’ve had 18 minutes for somebody to get on the damn phone by now so y’all can figure out you screwed up.” Admittedly, this did not go over well. I could tell I was too pissed off to say anything constructive and silently vowed to keep mum from then on.

As all this was happening, the deputy constable who’d questioned us before walked up to the scene and began conversing with some of the officers. She kept looking over at me nervously as I stood 20 feet or so away in handcuffs, averting her gaze whenever our eyes risked meeting. It seemed pretty clear she was the one who called in the cavalry, and it was equally clear she understood she was in the wrong.

[...]

Ty told me later that back in the police car she’d been questioned, not just about me but about her personal life, or as she put it, “all my business”: They asked about her school, what she’d been doing that evening, to name all the people in her family, and pressed her to say if I or anyone else had done anything to her. Ty was frustrated, she said later, that they kept repeating the same questions, apparently hoping for different answers. She didn’t understand why, after she’d told them who I was, the police didn’t just let me go. And when it became clear they wouldn’t take her word for it, she began to fear the police would take me away and leave her alone with all those scary cops. (I must admit, for a moment there I felt the same way!) On the upside, said Ty, when they were through questioning her one of the officers let her play with his flashlight, which she considered a high point. Don’t you miss life being that simple?

Part of the answer, of course, to Ty’s Very Good Question about why I wasn’t released when she confirmed my identity is that I was in handcuffs and she was in police custody before anybody asked anyone anything. “Seize first and ask questions later” is better than “shoot first,” I suppose, but it’s problematic for the same reasons. I found out later police had told my wife and Ty’s mom that I’d refused to let them question the child – a patent lie since they’d whisked her away into the back of a police car while I was handcuffed. I wasn’t in a position to refuse anything at that point.

Chances that a man in public with a child is a kidnapper are remote (most kidnappings are carried out by mothers, actually), but such paranoia about men has gripped our society that people are willing to put up with routine violations of civil rights to make sure the men aren’t up to no good. This is not normal around the world, but rather specific to Anglosphere countries, which have the most repressive policies and negative views regarding men and their intentions on the planet.

Part of the problem is that every time there is an incident involving one particularly problematic man, an exception to the majority normal men who are perfectly trustworthy around children, a panic sweeps the land and new policies and laws are adopted targeting all men. As these policies and laws have escalated, the result has been to make any man with a woman or child a de facto suspect who may be roughed up by the police with impunity, so long as they are “protecting women and children.” It is exactly this justification that has made a mockery of the US Constitution, not only in the private family, but on the public street as well.

Rebel February 13, 2012 at 11:14

The Land of the Free?

My arse!!!

The way men are treated in the U.S. is truly sickening.

Why do I feel like vomiting?

Traveller February 13, 2012 at 11:18

“but such paranoia about men has gripped our society”

You are too kind dear sir. It is not paranoia, absolutely. It is male hatred, it is finding any excuse to humiliate a man, it is the sadistic pleasure of hurting us.

Not paranoia anymore. The huge black thugs of TSA who insert their fingers in panties of children in airports, are they paranoid?
I would not rather use the word paranoia.

Just1X February 13, 2012 at 11:22

Well done Scott and grand daughter – keep it up!

Bill February 13, 2012 at 11:32

Thanks for putting this article in front of a wider readership. This is just one aspect of the highly successful feminist war against men’s rights and even peace of mind. I’m sure most of us have altered their behavior when faced with a situation in which they are alone with small children.

The last time I remember thinking about this was a few weeks ago. I was in the bathroom of a nice restaurant standing in front of a urinal, just finishing my business. In rushed a small boy, who was obviously on a mission. As all of us with little boys know, he immediately dropped his trousers and underpants right to the floor, stood up to the short urinal and let go.

Rather than smiling to myself, and remembering my own son doing the same thing (many years earlier), all I could think of was getting the hell out of there before someone arrested me for child molestation.

Life as usual in a feminist police state.

Stickman February 13, 2012 at 11:38

WOW, just wow….

This is so wrong. I could see why they were stopped and asked a question or two, if only because some “concerned citizen” called the cops. If they don’t follow up, and something happens there would be hell to pay. but after that first officer, it should have been DONE. If i were to guess, and that’s all i can do, i would say the local cops have some sort of” local AMBER Alert”, that may explain all of them coming out of the woodwork. It comes as no surprise that they (the cops) or the one doing the report anyway, lied in the report, they have serious egg on their face. The part that anger ME the most is them placing him in restraints. If there is some sort of confrontation and a Officer is solo, sometimes its done, but there should be a good reason. This is total BS! even suspects of strait up serious/violent crimes don’t get cuffed until there is reasonable suspicion.

I don’t believe a court case or money should come in play for this but i do believe the Department involved owe HIM , and that little girl a very public apology. They also need to look into the policy that allows this sort of nonsense.

Either way you look at it once someone called the cops, they HAD to look into it. Its a damned if you do damned if you don’t situation, but they clearly blew it way WAY out of proportion.

Enrico from Italy February 13, 2012 at 11:57

U.S.S.R. 1917 – Čekisti
Italy 1919 – Camicie nere
Germany 1920 – Sturmabteilung
U.S.A. 2012 – Cops

History repeating…

Boxer February 13, 2012 at 12:03

I am glad that Mr. Henson is literate enough and ballsy enough to write critical theory on the American police state. He no doubt speaks for a great many men of lesser means. Cheers to him.

scatmaster February 13, 2012 at 12:04

LMFTFY

I expect some femcunt phoned the police with visions of grandpa skewing the soon to be (if not already) privileged princess with his tuning fork. The cavalry was sent in guns ablazing. I can understand his response but knowing jackboots as I do what happened next and in today’s man hating climate I am not surprised

scatmaster February 13, 2012 at 12:04

hmm. strike through does not work.
Is the html for that not

HeligKo February 13, 2012 at 12:22

This infuriates me. I have a black daughter I adopted. The only people who have ever questioned me are thugs and cops. Of course her mom, also white never gets questioned. I find it telling that cops and thugs are the only ones that confront me. The cops have become just like the thugs. I was stopped once by a cop, and they threatened to take me in if I didn’t tell them where her mother was. I challenged them to provide that there was any evidence to a crime, and their response was that I was impeding their investigation. So the logic was because they wanted to ask questions, they then had an active investigation even without evidence of a crime. I took my phone and started calling a friend who’s father was a lawyer. They screamed at me to put down the phone, who did I think I was calling. I told them I was calling to find out which lawyer to hire who gets the most money for false arrest and police abuse of power. His partner said “She’s calling him daddy, do we really want to keep f*cking with this fool.” Thugs. I wish I had gotten their IDs. They received a few jeers from the other Dad’s who were there with their own kids.

billy williams February 13, 2012 at 12:25

It’s funny how on the one hand men have been profoundly criticized for not spending enough time caring for their children enough, & on the other hand made to feel like a pervert if they do. Oh the wacky world of double standards…

confused February 13, 2012 at 12:29

I’m so tired of the fear of men mantra that i’ve vowed to retort every time in the future that “yes and I think all children should be taken from their mothers because mothers are responsible for 60% of all child abuse” – then reference the links below from the Health and Human services report on child maltreatment.

The links below many of you have seen before still need some cleaning up, but the pie charts and tables clearly show mothers alone at nearly 40% and active with others and the father another 20%.

2010
Table 3-10 page 42
Figure 4-3 page 60
2009
Table 3-9 page 39
2008
page 28

2007

2006

Rumour February 13, 2012 at 12:47

“that people are willing to put up with routine violations of civil rights to make sure the men aren’t up to no good.”

men are willing to put up with violations … why?

@ Boxer – “I am glad that Mr. Henson is literate enough and ballsy enough to write critical theory on the American police state. ”

there is the answer … few men are literate enough to understand their rights or ballsy enough to exert them. and the men that are, often can’t keep their emotions in check long enough to sound rational.

there are three supports for encroaching totalitarianism …

ignorance … apathy … funding.

Rebel February 13, 2012 at 12:56

@ HeligKo:

“I find it telling that cops and thugs are the only ones that confront me. ”

Cops and thugs? The two are not the same?

A cop is a thug who has been promoted?

Mikediver February 13, 2012 at 13:06

I hate to say it, but we have to sue. Sue every time. Sue until the costs go so high they have to stop. This is how Feminism got where it is. Hostile environment sexual harrasment is what it is because NOW sued as often as possible, regardless of the merits of the case. Now, corporate america lives in fear of anything looking like a upset woman. They will distroy any man to avoid the possibility of another law suit. So, sue until their ears bleed.

Mikediver February 13, 2012 at 13:10

Don’t forget that it is official airline policy for several airlines (possibly many) that no unaccompanied minor can sit next to a man. The man has to be moved to another seat. The presumption is that all men are rapists and pedophiles. Rosa Parks refused to follow the policy of the Birmingham Metropolitan Transit system and move to the back of the bus. It is time we men did the same.

American February 13, 2012 at 13:22

Article says…”I asked why he hadn’t made any calls yet, and he interrupted his lecture to say “we’ve only been here two minutes, give us time” (actually it’d been longer than that). “Maybe so,” I replied, sitting on the concrete in handcuffs, “but there are nine of y’all milling about doing nothing by my count so between you you’ve had 18 minutes for somebody to get on the damn phone by now so y’all can figure out you screwed up.”
American say…, Its pork bloating of American law enforcement that is causing many of the perversions men are now facing. Just like many other American burocracies, American law enforcement are creating more paperwork, and expanding the criminal code,ect, ect, ect in order to Justify their “Bloating” on state and federal dollars.

MRA February 13, 2012 at 13:31

How to pose like a pervert, predator, pedophile guide:

-Be a man
-Be close to children/look at them

Done.

keyster February 13, 2012 at 13:38

I work in appraisal and every so often I have to slowly drive through residential neighborhoods to value or class homes. I’ve had the police called on my twice. Both times they called the office to verify who I was. This does not happen to female appraisers, ever. I suppose the call was “suscicious activity”-”white male driving white Dodge slowly”-”peering into homes”-”taking pictures”.
“Yeah 10-4, I’ll check it out.”

Aqualung doesn’t attract this much attention.

Many times men (never women) will come out of their homes and approach me; ask who I am and what I’m doing, typically when I’m out in the street taking pictures. Once I tell them I’m an appraiser they want to show me all the disrepair their home is in. “C’mon over here and take a picture of my porch in the back, its falling a part man!”

Child abduction hysteria is more of a scourge than the occasional abduction or attempted abduction itself. In Denver it almost always involves a hispanic male. I don’t know why.

MRA February 13, 2012 at 13:41

Meanwhile Coco pose naked with her 1 year old nephew in the bed

Two of the top comments
“Reverse it. What if it was a man lying naked with his niece?? So why is this ok?
- SPEAKS THE TRUTH, altrincham, 10/2/2012 12:56″

“if the genders were reversed and it was a naked man in bed with his baby niece there’d be uproar!
- maybe you’re the bore!, uk, 10/2/2012 9:04″

confused February 13, 2012 at 14:06

@mikediver
I agree that suing is appropriate. I think this may begin also with purchasing and carrying recording devices most of time.

@HeligKo
It would be nice if you had a recording to pass on to media/their bosses…each time this happens.

Avenger February 13, 2012 at 14:20

Scott- don’tt talk to cops or make a complaint with them. Go to the county DA and make a criminal complaint for harassment and battery (if you’re over 60 then it’s aggravated batter) And while you’re at the county courthuse get a restraining order against the entire police dept.

Sue for damages in Federal Court and in the complaint put a section under the heading, Injuctive Relief. Preliminarily and permanently enjoin defendants from harassing the Plaintiff. blah blah blah………….

Avenger February 13, 2012 at 14:39

And btw, you siad this has happened before so you have a very good case for harassment. Once the ccase id files then through discovery you’ll find out the name of the moron who first spoke to the female cop because this person is going to be sued too when you amend the complaint. You’ll probably have 20-30 listed defendants in this case and of course you’ll add “and all others acting in concert” at the bottom of the list. They will not be able to use just one lawyer to defend themselves so it may take 10 firms just t file an Answer to your complaint. The mayor and cops and cop unin can’t use the same lawyer etc You have 2 years to file the complaint in federal court.

Art Vandelay February 13, 2012 at 14:40

Yeah a man sued over that and won, I think it was British Airways.

Joe February 13, 2012 at 14:56

This shit makes me furious.

Pedo-hysteria is pervasive throughout the Anglosphere, couple that with the misandrist police state and you’ve got a society where men are afraid of false accusations that could quite literally destroy them – so they avoid kids at all costs. So when kids are in trouble, lost or injured men are too afraid to help. Already at least one kid has died due to this. Sadly, she won’t be the last.

Avenger February 13, 2012 at 15:07

None of these things have ever happened to me but I would simply tell the stewardess that unaccompanied minors must sit in the area next to the stewardesses and it is her job to watch the kid.This has always been airline policy and for all I know may even be a law. When I used to put my much younger brother on a plane years ago to go somewhere I’d get on the plane and turn him over to the stewardess and he’d have to sit with her until they landed where she would then have to turn him over to a guardian. He was about 8-10 at the time.

fmz February 13, 2012 at 15:12

And when da wimminz and their chilrenz are in trouble, they wounder why men scramble and leave them behind.

Rebel February 13, 2012 at 15:14

@Mikediver:
“I hate to say it, but we have to sue. Sue every time. Sue until the costs go so high they have to stop.”

That’s one good solution. But it will take so much time before worthwile results will be reached…

I would opt for a much more radical solution. Slow the economy to almost a full stop. Stop contributing anything to society by living on small resources. Sacrifices, heavy sacrifices must be done. Live on small income and don’t let your revenue rise. Find ways to economize.

If you starve the beast, it will die. The government needs money VERY, VERY BADLY. And it cannot rely solely on women to provide the revenue.

If there is a marriage strike, there can be a reproduction strike, an income tax strike, a contribution to society strike.

In addition, find ways to weigh heavily on the system, cost the system as much as you can. Bleed the government. Do what they do in Greece: strike, strike, strike, strike.

Instead of participating, apply all your weight to sink this sick society.

In other words, kill the system by starving it. As long as the system will remain alive, it WILL EAT YOU OUT.

Opus February 13, 2012 at 15:27

I have a theory which maintains that Pedophilia, is either non-existent or so grossly exagerated as to be essentially non-existent. I reason as follows: there are two human taboos: Homo-sexuality and Incest. I am concerned with the latter. Most Incest (so Judith Herman M.D. says in her book Father and Daughter Incest), commences without penetration from about the age of eleven or twelve, in other words right at the end of biological childhood. One is far more likely to be molested (if at all) by a close relative in the home than anywhere else. Perhaps a baby-sitter or teacher also, but otherwise virtually never. By reinventing Incest as Pedophilia (shifting the reason for the sexual interest) the State has created the very thing it wishes to punish, (as it did with Homo-sexuality) and doubtless as with Eve and the Snake some people are encouraged by the same ‘you should not do it’ into experimenting with the very thing forbidden.

Stranger abduction is very rare, yet every time a child disappears the parents only have to produce the image of the bogey-man (and its always man) kidnapper and a whole nation loses its collective sanity amidst an outpouring of monetary-grief for the missing child who is now supposed to be in the arms of a ‘Pedo’. I am thinking here of Madeleine McCann but if her parents told me that the Sun rose in the East I would assume they were lieing.

Soapwort McFuggletoes February 13, 2012 at 15:29

Guilty until proven innocent is the real theme to the police state. Words say otherwise, but actions are reality. Another way to get unwanted attention is to open carry a gun in a place that it is legal to do so (check your local statutes!)…all it takes is one ‘concerned citizen’ that thinks they should be proactive. Just another example of why less and less liberty just feeds upon itself.

WhatsNew February 13, 2012 at 15:30

The female supremacist movement and their white knight conservative allies have succeeded with their propaganda that women are noble victims and men are predator beasts always on the verge of unleashing abuse against women and children. Never mind statistics that females are as violent and abusive or more in general and against children. Propaganda wins.

It used to be uppity black men who got lynched at the slightest hint of suspicion, because predator beasts should be put down as a precaution. Now all males are candidates for legal lynchings.

Some popular fringes of the female supremacist movement have proposed the abortion of most male fetuses, some the castration of all males who commit crimes, or simply the preventive castration of all men, and some just their post-birth abortion, as part of guaranteeing the safety of potential victims.

Better safe than sorry, you can never be too safe, and a woman’s right to safety is more important than anything else. Better that 10 temporarily innocents be punished that a single predatory beast be left unpunished, free to continue abusing his innocent victims.

As long as middle class middle aged women (soccer moms etc.) are crucial swing voters and campaign donors it will get worse and worse and worse. Every political candidate will tighten the screws to get those votes.

How does it feel to be treated as if you were all uppity black animals?

Avenger February 13, 2012 at 15:30

If you starve the beast, it will die

Rebel, all you’re likely to do is starve yourself.

Money is the most important thing for men to have and keeping it out of the hands of the taxman and hidden should be your goal. Living like a hermit in semi poverty doesn’t mean anything and is only hurting yourself.What sort of life is that anyway?

richard February 13, 2012 at 15:35

this is just one manifestation of the general militarization of the police that has increased exponentially as a result of the drug war and war on terror.

the left doesn’t care as long as it gets its free birth control pills and the right doesn’t care as long as it gets its new mideast war every few years.

it might be time to relocate to a free country like china

Avenger February 13, 2012 at 15:50

Well Scott, you’ve finally made the big time. Now, do what I said and finish them off. Hmm I wonder how they picked that story up so fast, it was posted at 3.26 :)

Art Vandelay February 13, 2012 at 16:33

I think the police is now more dangerous than most criminals. Here in Germany they can raid your home on the most trivial charges with a warrant that is obtained without any due process and any evidence for any crime they might find (or plant) they can use to prosecute you even if unrelated to the original charges. Additionally they will usually take all your computers and any data storage devices you might have cutting you completely off. They may also raid your workplace or heavens forbid if you are self employed or work from home they’ll just destroy your way to make money. And they can imprison you if the charge is serious enough. There is no bail.

When you get out you won’t be compensated and you won’t be paid damages. The only thing you get is 8 EUR per day in prison, and they of course deduct the cost of food from that.

Also, every time some dead kid is found somewhere and the police has no clue they’ll start with weird populist strategies: They start large scale “voluntary” DNA testing on men. If you refuse to have your DNA taken they will of course assume you have something to hide and forcefully take it. Once they got your DNA information it’s stored in a database somewhere, probably forever or until incompetence renders it useless.

The important thing when dealing with police is: Never talk to them. Never sign anything. Get a lawyer.

Jim February 13, 2012 at 17:08

One of the things I noticed is that it looks like the police made up a lie just to arrest him by saying there was a kidnapping.

Police did this stuff to me and my friends all the time growing up.

They would say there was a robbery in the area and tear our car apart or make some other lie up just to search our stuff and try to get us on some bogus charge.

Rebel February 13, 2012 at 17:10

@Art Vandelay

I see that the German police hasn’t changed its ways in 70 years.

Some things never change. How refeshing…

:-)

Oddsock February 13, 2012 at 17:24

Rebel

“I remember, in 1942, Belgium, someone would steal a loaf of bread, the entire family was aligned against a wall and summarily shot.”

Luxury.

We used to dream of being aligned against a wall and shot.

We used to live in a sceptic tank

Giap February 13, 2012 at 17:24

This is why I’ve contructed and follow this personal maxim: A lone man should never approach or be seen with children.

Rebel February 13, 2012 at 18:24

@Oddsock:

“We used to live in a sceptic tank”

Sometimes, you had to get out: how did you ass scent from it?
A skeptic is an unbeliever. Something doesn’t smell right here…

:-)

GT66 February 13, 2012 at 18:42

I agree with Art Vandelay. The police are definitely more dangerous than the criminals. With criminals, you at least have a small presumptive right of self defense. With the p*gs, you are expected to roll over and assist them in your own destruction. Never talk to police. Never assist the police. They are the enemy and, being the front line agents of the state, they are *the* most dangerous force in a western man’s existence. If a woman is a gun to a man’s head, the p*gs are the bullets and the itchy trigger finger.

Attia February 13, 2012 at 19:07

While out and about, I won’t help anybody. As the Arab proverb says : If you don’t want problems, don’t help anybody. Or as Dad used to say: Whoever does a favor, gets a new enemy.” — words I live by nowadays, after many mishaps.

MT459 February 13, 2012 at 19:36

I remember when I was a kid, probably like 8 or so, I chatted with an older guy in the men’s restroom at a restaurant. He saw that I was wearing a sports jersey and just chatted with me about the Steelers (the team’s jersey I was wearing) and asked me who my favorite player was and this in that as we both waited in line. He was a real nice guy, and looking back he was probably a teacher or a counselor, somebody who interacted with kids a lot. Anyway, we stopped talking once I went to the bathroom and said pleasant good-byes after.

When I returned to the luncht able, I told my mom about the encoutner, thinking nothing of it. She hit the floor…saying how stupid I was for talking to a stranger and that I should never talk to a man I didn’t know. I didn’t understand at the time, and I don’t understand now, what was so bad about just BSing with little kids. I don’t do it, out of fear of what people might think, but it’s just sad that a grown man talking to a child is surrounded by a tizy of paranoia.

Rebel February 13, 2012 at 19:46

@GT66
” The police are definitely more dangerous than the criminals. ”

It’s official: in Montreal, when a cop pulls his\her gun, he has to shoot to kill. No shot in the legs, no attempt to spare a life: always aim for the heart. Each shot is deadly.

So, if a cop pulls his gun on you, you know you are going to die.

As stefan Molyneux said: the state has the right to unlimited violence.

Skeptic February 13, 2012 at 20:06

Thanks for posting this W.F.
The most frustrating thing I find about this kind of situation is that the pedo-hysteria is used to drive a wedge between men and children. Then the feminists are free of men’s ‘interference’ to get to work in inducting naive kids into feminist ideology.
I see it happening all the time from from kindy through to University.
So I hope that this guy ends up suing all those involved in this BS brown shirt activity.
I don’t know the first thing about suing folks, but apparently some folks like Avenger know plenty.
So how about putting up an article with a breakdown step by step of how to do such a thing?
I think if such an article were posted men who came across it would have the information necessary to have a go at legally defending themselves from harassment, and the police and others who get to see it would be put on notice that chances are they cannot screw men over with impunity.

Twenty February 13, 2012 at 20:09

If your society hates you, you have a duty to leave it as quickly as practicable. Western societies (particularly the English-speaking ones) have turned on their men. The hell with them.

Lyn87 February 13, 2012 at 21:14

Rebel February 13, 2012 at 19:46

@GT66
” The police are definitely more dangerous than the criminals. ”

So, if a cop pulls his gun on you, you know you are going to die.

The only good thing about this is that the average cop couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn from 10 feet with a sidearm. The SWAT guys are more likely to score a hit, but that has as much to do with their military-style weaponry as their shooting ability. The average cop-chick is even more pathetic- the most dangerous thing she has is the camera mounted in her car – she sure as hell is NOT going to run down anything faster than a jelly doughnut or put a hole in anything smaller than a stationary zeppelin: and then only if she’s leaning against it.

There’s a reason a lot of tactical shooting competitions have “cop-only” brackets: it’s not because they would win all the medals, but because they usually wouldn’t win ANY otherwise. I’ve done a lot of shooting through the years, including some tactical shooting competitions, and I’ve shot with and against a lot of cops. I usually finish around the top third, well under the top shooters, but I’ve never have a cop beat me at the range. EVER.

The safest place to be in a gunfight is between a cop and his/her target. ;-)

It’s gotten to the point that whenever I see somebody wearing a badge I think that somewhere there’s a shelf not being stocked or a floor not being mopped.

Aharon February 13, 2012 at 21:33

“So, if a cop pulls his gun on you, you know you are going to die”.

@Rebel,

Hopefully, the cops in Montreal are as bad or worse shots as the cops in America’s big cities. I didn’t know about this. Do you have any links? I’m active with the pro gun blogs and will post this information there.

Aharon February 13, 2012 at 21:51

Recently, a North Carolina father posted a video on Facebook reprimanding his rebellious teenage daughter who had posted some very obnoxious and disrespectful things on Facebook about her parents. He finishing the video with shooting up her laptop. The video has gone viral with more than 20 million youtube views of it plus millions more viewed on facebook, msnbc, and elsewhere. Most viewers and comments are positive in support of the father at about 90-95% on his side.

To be safe the local police and children’s protective service spoke with the father and his daughter. Everything is fine with those two organizations and the father. A small percentage of hysterical women (and men) have of course attacked the dad online.

Steve Funk February 13, 2012 at 21:58

Art Vandelay February 13, 2012 at 22:24

OT:
What is it with Obama forcing Healthcare Providers to offer “free” contraception? Do men also get free condoms / vasectomies?

migu February 13, 2012 at 23:36

Gentlemen,

Careful about the law suits. My father did this already. 16 years later judge hardasty ordered a settlement. My father got 10gs. The other bonus was my family doesn’t get fucked with in the state anymore.

It’s worth it, but make sure you are prepared to suffer. I was arrested on numerous occasions as teen while my father was suing the city, PDF, county, and state. They used my arrests as leverage to get dad to drop the suits.

I was arrested for littering, underage smoking, loitering, anything you name it. I was 15 the first time a cop stuck a barrel to my head.

They did the same thing to my brother after I left for Spokane. In the end it was worth it. I’m back in my home state now, and when my name shows up on a cops computer, I’m let go barring egregious felony conduct. My brother and sisters too.

Be careful it takes 16 years to not lose.

Oddsock February 13, 2012 at 23:58

Austerity measures ignite Greece.

American February 14, 2012 at 00:17

We can blame the “Routine perversions of Justice” for American men on feminists, we can blame white nights and manginas, but i beleieve the most effective blaming would be to blame a now federally Pork bloated American law enforcement that collects federal pork bloating funds to engage in “protocol perversions and semantics games” that manufacture inflamatory statistics.
The problem is, the system is now a feedbak loop unto itself. Gender-Feminist Quack-ademics tell American law enforcement what to do, and law enforcement do it. American Gender-Raunch Inflame their way to Empowerment with these manufactured statistics, and American law enforcement get pork bloating dollars for these perverted statistics.
. Its a perversion Alliance, symbiotic Feedback loop for pork bloating and Empowerment.

Native Swede February 14, 2012 at 00:50

Oh man. I read stuff like this from America and realize that despite feminazi officialdom, in some respects Europe is still heaven on Earth.

How could you collectively have allowed this to happen?

Avenger February 14, 2012 at 02:56

migu writes ‘Careful about the law suits. My father did this already. 16 years later judge hardasty ordered a settlement. My father got 10gs’

All that proves is that your father was a half arsed lawyer.

He shuld have filed another lawsuit every time that happened in federal court.

Avenger February 14, 2012 at 03:09

His video was rational and I guess that he was mad and wanted to set the record straight about what his daughter wrote on facebook and what other people were reading about him.
But I think that at the end he should have just smashed her laptop with a hammer or something so that he doesn’t get labeled as a “gun nut” by some people.

As I said he shouldn’t have used the gun but I wuldn’t answer questins from cops or flunkies working for the city or permit them to speak to my minor daughter if I had one.Servants living off my taxes must know their proper place. Let them try to get a court order and see how far they get.

stonelifter February 14, 2012 at 06:15

Austin is an extremely liberal town. I never run into problems when I’m out with my 12 year old son or my brothers’ little girls. If anything I get more positive feedback from women when I’m with the children

Things are bad enough with out men blowing things out of proportion. It doesn’t do our cause any good.

Anonymous age 69 February 14, 2012 at 07:40

>>every one who pulls a gun should shoot to kill. Everyone that has been professionally trained to use a gun is trained to kill with it. That hitting folks in the leg or their gun hand is hollywood bullshit.

What you said indicates cops are trained only to kill, no matter the problem. They are not trained to do anything else, right?

Yeah, some of us have a problem with that. A mentally ill man approached cops with a baseball bat, and they had no solution but to kill him? Yes, that really happened. And, you call any other view as pure Hollywood. You should be prohibited from possessing a firearm.

Let’s not even talk about the 80 year old woman in a wheel chair who was tasered by a skin head cop until she died, because she refused to obey instructions in her wheel chair. Police investigation decreed proper procedures were followed, but she was alive before the taser hit her, and dead right after. In your ***.

I think we are at the root of the problem. Cops whose only trained solution for any problem is to summarily execute people without even considering any other solution.

In the 70′s, I took some CJ courses as electives. In one of them the acting chief of police was in the same class. He had worked up over many decades to Asst. Chief without college. So, when the chief left, he acted as temporary chief.

One day, he brought in a camera and some gimmicks, and asked for volunteers to make photos for the shooting range. Men with grocery bags. Men with dolls and knives. The photos would be flashed up and the cop had so much time to shoot or not to shoot, based on the circumstances.

They were not only trained but hyper-trained to kill. All day wandering around on their beat, thinking, “Be ready to kill or be killed. Be ready to kill or be killed. Be ready to kill or be killed.Be ready to kill or be killed.”

So, give us the number of cops in the US, and exactly how many of them are actually shot at in a given year? Put it into perspective for us. Yet, every cop I know talks at great length about how he has faced gun fire. As best as I can tell, it was their fellow cops who formed a circle and fired at the center. (–Sean Hannity.)

Yet, the result is we see 7 year old kids killed by cops during no-knock raids, and yeah, some of us don’t take it too well. Especially since they involve drugs which should not be a concern for the cops, anyway. The worst drug problem we have is alcohol. There is always something disgusting about cops having a beer party to celebrate a major pot bust.

Oh, I forgot one. In the Midwest about the time I retired, a man had rented an office space in the back of a building. It was a hot night, so he was working at his desk, with a door opened on the alley. A skin-head cop came up, saw the door open, and pulled his gun and walked up to the door. He was so hyper-trained to kill or be killed, when he looked in the door he reflexively blazed away and killed the man.

The force had their insurance fund pay some money, and fired the cop, but found no illegal act. So, the only person charged with anything was when the father of the victim shoved the chest of the big bad sheriff with his finger. He was charged with assault on a peace officer. Oh, poor baby sheriff!

Yeah, we no longer trust trigger happy cops.

In the 70′s, cops used to say if you don’t like cops, when you have a problem call a crook. It is making more sense all the time. Actually, quit harassing people who use their Second Amendment rights and we will have peace in our streets.

Rocco February 14, 2012 at 07:43

In one of the most odious turns in the steady steps to creating men as a permanent underclass and putting large portions of the male population in cages like animals.

The private prison industry is now saying, hey, if you can’t afford to run your prison’s we’ll keep the cattle corralled at a fraction of the cost (or course we’re private, for profit and can hide the conditions of the prison).

This guys is the number one thing we should be worried about, men are being slowly but surely placed in concentration camps under the rule you break the rule three times you are really punished…….for life.

The school marm’s ultimate dream. This reaks of feminist instigation.

Disgusting.

Rebel you are correct, in the year 1970 the US began the downward slide into a Stalinist prison state run, this time, by lesbian feminists.

Anonymous age 69 February 14, 2012 at 07:43

@Skeptic February 13, 2012 at 20:06

Be very careful about giving legal advice on the Internet. Between the doctors and lawyers, they have passed laws which protect their union status — which is what the AMA and ABA are all about. I know, because I was a union member for over 30 years. And, you can be fined and jailed for scabbing an attorney or doctor, no matter how totally incompetent most of them are.

If you want to know how to file a law suit, go to a large university law library and look around. Sometimes, a student will get enthused and help you out. If not, look for the court procedures book for your state. That is what lawyers follow when they screw up a case and they tell how to file a case and how to respond to one. You can also study other papers from other cases and see how they do it.

@Aharon February 13, 2012 at 21:51

>>I’m curious: if the girl’s mom had made the video reprimanding her daughter publicly and shot the girl’s laptop, I could see the liberal mass media that criticized the dad, and the feminists who have been quiet (for once) giving loud support to such a hypothetical empowered mom as the better parent blah blah blah.

If the mother had done it, they would still have criticized the father. That is how it is these days. It’s called man-fault. When Yates killed her kids, the husband was crucified in the press, remember?

Untermensch February 14, 2012 at 08:25

«One officer wanted to lecture me endlessly about how they were just doing their job,…»
This is exactly what the frech police officers was saying when they did the Vel d’Hiv roudup (La raffle du Vel D’hiv) and keeping innocent Men and childrens without water and food for days. Until they was send to death by nazi…

Same self-justification for injustice and crime. Absolutly NO différences.

Poester99 February 14, 2012 at 08:34

…. or help, or save… unless you’re in uniform you’ve far more to lose than to gain by getting involved…

Anonymous February 14, 2012 at 08:46

Anonymous February 14, 2012 at 08:58

ps
the cops do not hire skin heads or former skin heads. They’re picky about White men in tattoos. I’ve had cops tell me I wouldn’t be hired because of my CSA and Nordic tatts. They will however, hire non Whites with similar affiliations to BGF, NOI and the like.

orecret February 14, 2012 at 09:32

As a single man, I feel very much afraid to be around children and women who are alone. I avoid places like schools, libraries, small shops, public institutions, the SCPA animal shelter, etc. I even avoid my own place of work when everyone has left but myself and a lone woman.

I get followed around in supermarkets and department stores by mall cops. I am regularly falsely accused of sexual improprieties, discriminations, aggression, slavery, millennia of women’s oppression, violence, homophobia, all of the world’s ills… etc.

Whenever there is a confrontation between myself and a woman, I expect to lose, not on the basis of the merits of my arguments… but, simply because she is a woman and the bias is in her favor.

So I drop out and go ghost. I am no longer motivated to sacrifice myself for this society and its miscreants.

…and for this… I am told to “man up.”

I take my fire and my energies from this society and formally withdraw. If you want to find me, I am on the mountain. Until then…

…leave me the farck alone…

I am a straight white male. Upper Middle Class, in good legal standing and clean cut. My only crime? I am a man.

Avenger February 14, 2012 at 22:09

Well, first of all less than 30% of doctors are members of the AMA. And 30 years in the janitors union means crap. Most doctors are incompetent? You’re an idiot.

Avenger February 14, 2012 at 22:29

Skeptic-you really need an experienced lawyer to handle a violation of civil rights case in federal court. You’ll have to get some lawyer who will take the case on contingency which mens that you have an excellent case and he knows he can win it or settle it and make some money.
There are good amateurs who have won cases but if you look in their background you can see that at some point in their lives they studied law.
This is not a simple step by step procedure unless you really know what you’re doing.

migu February 14, 2012 at 23:55

Avenger,

Go piss up a rope. You obviously are a complete ignoramus when it comes to state vs federal law in America.

By the way how you been cap’n. You an American patriot today, or jolly old English gentleman?

Let me know how your rope pissing adventure goes.

Avenger February 15, 2012 at 00:26

Hey Miguel, perhaps your old man should have hired a lawyer. He sounds like a low class moron to me. What sort of a case was this? I am well aware of state and federal procedure.
And what I am is none of your business. I don’t share anything about myself with anyone but especially dumb peasants.

migu February 15, 2012 at 05:43

Yeah yeah avenger. You really are clueless.

Myfamily has outclassed yours for generarions ninny.

Doctors, merchant captains, nuclear engineers, lawyers, military officers, wealthy land owners who provided sustenance to the down trodden during the thirties, did I mention the civil war general?

Oh and if you were in my fathers position, you would’ve lost in round one. They would have had you in a mental hospital right quick.

I’ve heard all your platitudes before from others who thought they knew. Guess where they are? Living the pleasant err peasant existence

Wait till it’s your turn pal. You seem to know everything about everything. Go forth and conquer mighty avenger, show is how its done.

Avenger February 15, 2012 at 19:06

Hey Miguel, tell your old man not to spend that $10k ,that took him 16 years to get, all in one place lol

Thos. February 18, 2012 at 10:24