Age of Consent in Mexico

by Featured Guest on February 8, 2012

By Anonymous Age 69

At least a few men here are considering expatting. You can encounter many cultural differences in a non-English speaking nation. Differences in laws, and in mores. Mores are cultural rules that are usually not part of the nations laws, but can get you in deep trouble if you violate them.

I am going to write here about the laws on age of consent in Mexico, because that is the only foreign nation whose AOC laws I know. I realize some poorly informed men believe only a pervert would even investigate age of consent laws. Not so. There are under age girls who look like adults. Some years ago, in the US, I knew two girls who everyone admitted looked as if they were 25 years old. They used to get asked for dates by adult men. One was Hispanic; the other was 3rd or 4th generation Scandinavian. They were 12 years old.

If adult men can confuse 12 year olds for adult women in the USA, how easy will it be in a nation where people have a different ethnic appearance to confuse a 17 year old for an adult woman. Beware.

In November, news from the city of Puebla was reported, perhaps world wide. A 10 year old girl gave birth. Of course, there were comments on the news articles, trashing the nation of Mexico, and all men.

Anyway, one US female hack writer reported the age of consent in Mexico is 12. I live in that same state, I have the criminal codes, and while consent is complicated, it would best be described, simply, as age of consent at age 18, not age 12, but depending upon her family’s wishes. But, let me explain in detail the laws of my state.

If you have sex with a girl below her 12th birthday, this is a criminal offense of the same nature as forcible rape or forced prostitution, and you can be sentenced up to 40 years in prison. But, the important issue is, the cops or prosecutors can press charges, without regard to what the girl or her family think, just as they can in the US. This is the same concept as statutory rape in the US. If you did it, you are going to prison and no defense exists.

And, when I say 12th birthday, that is the general rule where the ability to press charges changes to the family. In at least one state, it is at menarche. So, if she is shown to be menstruating at age 8, the cops are out of the picture, in that state. Unless there has been a recent change.

From her 12th birthday to her 18th birthday, it is only a criminal offense if ‘estupro’ is involved. Not being a Mexican attorney, I would translate estupro as ‘dirty tricks’. fraud; lies; false promises of marriage; or something like that. Such that afterwards she realizes you were using her in an unacceptable manner.

But, here is the big difference, and probably why the stupid female hack writer (i.e. – ‘journalist’) thought 12 was the age of consent.

AFTER THE 12TH BIRTHDAY, ONLY THE GIRL OR HER PARENTS OR GUARDIANS OR REPRESENTATIVE CAN PRESS CHARGES OF WHAT WE CALL STATUTORY RAPE. If the ‘family’ does not press charges, nothing happens to the man/boy. Period.

There is also a break-down for 12 to 18. If the girl or family presses charges, and she is past her 12th birthday, but not yet had her 14th birthday, ‘estupro’ is a legal presumption by the court, due to her age. You did it, appropriate person files charges, she is 12 – 14, 5 years in prison.

To make that clear, 12 – 14, you cannot defend yourself against charges of estupro if they are filed. Nor can she speak up in your defense, even if she wants to.

After the 14th birthday, if charges are filed, you can try to defend yourself by proving the absence of estupro. If she is on your side, I assume she can testify she was your willing partner in sex. I am guessing on that, but it is consistent with other legal issues.

If you disprove estupro after the 14th birthday, likewise you go free. If not, five years in prison maximum.

The problem is, Mexican judges, like American judges, are always loose cannons on deck. If the judge doesn’t like you, he can rule for estupro even if she wanted to have sex with you, just because he wants to.

After her 18th birthday, the only thing you might have to worry about is a false rape charge. But, the police ask the embarrassing questions that are prohibited by law in the US. So, the odds are much smaller that a false charge would stick in Mexico.

And, of course, yes, if a retarded girl is involved, that can put you in trouble by special protective laws. But, the judge will have to be shown the girl was truly incapable by mental insufficiencies, it is not automatic, which means you can mount a defense if you have one.

A few months ago, a niece, her cousin, and a friend, were found at a dance in another town at 3 am. They are around 14 years old. Though humans are unpredictable, if they had been caught having sex with an older boy or man, there is a good chance the family would not file charges, because here they understand young females better than the dummies in the US do. And, if those girls were willing partners for sex, the typical Mexican family will question why a young man should go to prison for their daughter’s slutty behavior. Mexico is very judgmental of females.

One other thing I forgot to mention. If you bang a young girl over 12 years old, the men in her family may well administer machete justice. Another means by which the family deals with such issues. Don’t do it.

Of course, the family of an underage girl definitely has the power to blackmail you since it is their call to press charges. There is always the possibility of being set up for blackmail by a criminal family. Or, a family may demand a shotgun wedding to preserve their daughter’s reputation.

And, I also mention American law, which says any American citizen or resident who has sex with a girl under 16 years of age in any nation in the world, goes to prison in the US for 15 years, no matter what the law in the other nation says. And, if a prostitute happens to be under 18, under U.S. law you get 30 years in prison.

And, no matter how old she appeared to be or you thought she was.

I recommend intensive study of laws and culture of any nation you might want to visit or move to, before you do either. Cost of mistakes is just too high.

(Reference: CODIGOS DE DEFENSA SOCIAL Y DE PROCEDIMIENTOS EN MATERIA DE DEFENSA SOCIAL PARA EL ESTADO DE PUEBLA, Coleccion PORROA also known colloquially as Codigo Penal de Puebla. Second Edition. Capitulo Undecimo, Seccion Segunda y Tercera. Pp. 78, 80.)

Tom Smith February 8, 2012 at 10:38

Good article.

The issue for U.S. citizen males is that the U.S. law will nearly always apply (even if it’s not a crime in the country where the act occurred), and if you get caught doing these type of things with females that the U.S. government believes are “underage”- never mind what the country where the girl is thinks- you will be in a lot of trouble.

Thanks, big brother (I mean big government)- and we wonder why there’s a problem with U.S. sexuality???

Opus February 8, 2012 at 11:07

As I was saying only on Sunday, here, the laws in relation to young people are a mess and a mess instigated I have to say by older women only too keen to raise their own SMV. In one breath the State are only too happy to treat Minors as Vile Criminals, and yet in the next they are as pure as the driven snow: this is not consistent. The examples are too numerous both from the press and my own professional experience such that I won’t give any.

I can leave school after my sixteenth birthday, but I could be married before then to a man old enough to be my father, yet if we have sex before I am sixteen he is pedophile whilst I am being ‘groomed’ even though I have breats pubic hair and a curvy figure. I cannot go drinking until seventeen, yet I can join the army (whilst a child) at sixteen (if not earlier). If whilst married, age sixteen my husband takes a risky shot of me that is illegal, even though we have sex three times a night. I can drive a motorcar before the age of eighteen even though young drivers more frequently kill themselves and other people whilst driving. Previously the age at which I could achieve suffrage was twenty-one but now it is eighteen, but if I am older than twenty one I cannot vote no matter my experience of life if I am a currently residing at Her Majesties Pleasure (though I believe that is being changed).

I think that The Romans got it right: they divided minority into three seven-year periods: Infancy; Childhood; and Adolescence. To this they added a fourth seven-year period for men, to prevent them inheriting money before the age of twenty eight. This makes a lot of sense to me, especially as puberty comes on at just before fourteen usually so I understand, and education essentially ends at twenty one, and is the age at which most women begin to marry.

Ollie February 8, 2012 at 11:08

Is there anything else that one can legally do in a foreign nation for which one would be prosecuted in the US for?

Do they send Americans who smoked pot in Amsterdam to jail?
Do they send Americans who did triple digits on the German autobahn to jail?

Moreover, how many people to they actually nab with that inane law?

Troll King February 8, 2012 at 11:09

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

I really don’t get it.

Paradoxotaur February 8, 2012 at 11:25

” This is the same concept as statutory rape in the US. If you did it, you are going to prison and no defense exists.”

Here in the USA, women rapists can assert any one of several defenses, including 1) having a vagina, 2) crying, 3) flirting with the judge (“You’re much too pretty to send to jail!”) or, 4) that it was the “good kind” of rape (especially if the rape victim was a girl). These defenses can be asserted in any combination, although often asserting only one of them is sufficient to absolve the woman rapist from any meaningful punishment.

Art Vandelay February 8, 2012 at 11:49

Damn. Estupo is the only move I have. Better brush up on “game” if I go to Mexico ;)

Eric Wolf February 8, 2012 at 12:18

@ Troll King: It is allowed under the Constitutional provision of “what are you gonna do about it?”

Zorro February 8, 2012 at 12:22

At least a few men here are considering expatting.

I’m learning Brazilian Portuguese in preparation of my plan to relocate to Rio de Janeiro.

People talk about how feminism is declining and going out of style. I say it’s now the accepted political religion that politicians are terrified of committing blasphemy.

This country’s fucked. I see another great depression within 30 years due to nothing other than the political insistence that the human female is in charge of everything.

Travo February 8, 2012 at 12:29

Joe February 8, 2012 at 12:46

When I lived in Mexico I remarked on Mexico’s Napoleonic penal code which is “Guilty until proven innocent” and operates through an inquisitorial rather than adversarial process (like French Law). There are no juries in Mexico.

One of my students said of Mexican justice that you are “Guilty until proven rich”. Indeed many lawyers resist moves to jury justice as that would require 12 more bribes.

The age of consent law is similar in Spain, but the relevant ages are 13 (as I recall) and 16*. Basically these seem to be Romeo and Juliet clauses to me. If a boy or man is serious i.e. marriage serious about a girl and they love each other and he’s an ok chap, in those countries then the families may approve. More likely if the couple are close in age, IMO.

For any man who wishes to casually (i.e. not marry) date then the upper number should be regarded as the AoC in that country.

(*16 is the age of consent in UK too.)

Re: The USA’s iron grip on its expats, I notice they do that with tax too. In the UK if you’re non-resident, you don’t pay tax to the UK state.

Years ago I looked at moving to the US to get more freedom. I was shocked. Taught me to appreciate the Unfree Kingdom a little more.

Joe February 8, 2012 at 12:50

Fair warning, girls & families in Mexico and Spain are waaaaay more trad than anglosphere women.

I found casual dating in Mexico went best with holidaymaking Euro and US girls.

RMM February 8, 2012 at 12:53

@Zorro

I’d recommend Belo Horizonte instead. Rio is not a place I’d want to move permanently to. Even Sao Paulo may be better.

Tom Smith February 8, 2012 at 13:13

The purpose of this was to prevent the trafficking in CHILDREN in places like Cambodia where some of the prostitutes there are under 10 years old. Unfortunately, the law of “unintended consequences” applies. When you’re creating laws which pander to the WOMEN, you will get a situation where absurdity results. This situation is a case in point.

Tom Smith February 8, 2012 at 13:19

Who would want to have to get “standing” to challenge this law on constitutional grounds? To do so, you would have to be arrested for a violation, and then your lawyer (presumably quite highly paid because it’s in federal court) would have to challenge it.

Given the policy behind the law, it’s likely the government will appeal- and it will make great news headlines because of the purpose behind such law. And then you’re going to be either 1) stuck paying all of the attorney fees for the appeal and 2) will be in custody during the entire process. But in this case, I would expect both.

I suppose the only upside would be that we could actually have a “conversation” about why prostitution should be allowed in all of the 50 states. Ooops, I forgot, this will never happen because the feminized media would not print such a perspective.

Budnick February 8, 2012 at 13:24

30 years?

I would say 5-10 tops.

Quite a number of financial analysts are predicting the collapse will start next year.

Ubermind February 8, 2012 at 13:53

Truth is women are emotional and cannot make safe desicions about with whom to have sex. There is no difference if the woman is 14 or 40 years old unless she has a father or other protective guardian who decides for her, she always depends on luck. Therefore such a thing as age of concent is meaningless. Age consent exists to create workforce out of women who should give birth and as an enforced form of birth control.

Boxer February 8, 2012 at 13:53

I dunno… Call me crazy, fellas, but fruit is best when ripe. I dig the way a well-developed 16-17 year old girl looks, in some ways, but I’d far rather have wild sex with a hot 24-year old.

Twenty-four, to me, is the general perfect age for females. Of course there are 26-year olds and 22-year olds who do it better, but those are outliers.

Regards, Boxer

Avenger February 8, 2012 at 14:51

@Ollie- The US has totally overextended its jurisdiction but that law regarding sex in other countries would be impossible to prosecute. You wuld have to prove that a man specifically went to a country with the Intent to have sex with a person who the US says is “underage”. So I don’t see how a man who is a tourist and just happened t meet a femaleunder 18 and had sex could be prosecuted in the US. Besides, the US gvernment has no idea what is going on in other places.
Are they going to prosecute 16 year olds who drink in France where the drinking age is 16?

Of ccourse the US has become more and more ttotalitarian and may become as crazy as Saudi Arabia where “drug trafficking” may mean having drugs in your urine if they test you at customs or having a poppy seed from a roll on your shirt.

Rocco February 8, 2012 at 15:01

@ Boxer

It seems my last 4 girlfriends were 28 so that seems to be the age I’m attracted to and who finds me attractive.

It is frequently said that the age of consent in Mexico is 12 and that there are “special” “secret” brothels where you can find those girls.

I have always known this to be scare tactics by American women to keep american cash, human atm machines, men, in the US.

Soon, I too will be outa here…..to a place with freedom, where you can breath and people look you in the eye and say hello when your walking down the street and every woman isn’t looking to turn you in for some vengence against some mythical guy that was supposed to marry her.

Rocco February 8, 2012 at 15:05

@ Ubermind

You do realize what your saying is feminist legal theory, no woman can give consent in our country as McKinnon said, because of the misogyny.

This make all sex every time no matter with whome and of course it’s only heterosexual sex, illegal.

A voice for men is doing a piece on this very subject because their trying to make this law in Australia under the very man loving lesbian PM.

Avenger February 8, 2012 at 15:12

Smith writes ‘The purpose of this was to prevent the trafficking in CHILDREN in places like Cambodia’

So what business is that of the US? Do you think you’re the centre of the world and that eveything that may happen all over the globe involves you or US citizens? I’m sure that any prostitution in SE Asia involves customers who are from the area with only tiny numbers of tourists.Besides, the local laws deal with underage girls working as whores. You seem to believe that once you’re utside the US that the world is just one big lawless place where you can do anything you like.
69 was warning you against this in his article.

Zorro February 8, 2012 at 15:16

Budnick: You may be right. You can smell the shitstorm brewing already.

Zorro February 8, 2012 at 15:29

RMM: Educate me. If you have inside knowledge of good places in Brazil, I would LOVE to hear about it. Rio sounds nice, but I’ve never been there. I hear Sao Paulo is “Tokyo Huge” and so I am not inclined to move there. I’m not in love with infinite concrete.

Tell me what’s up, dude!

Art Vandelay February 8, 2012 at 16:31

OT: even Idi Amin was a feminist… Well kind of:

JeremiahMRA February 8, 2012 at 17:49

“Now that I have told you the laws as I understand them, let me say anyone who dinks around with young girls, in this case, under 18, does not have my sympathy when he ends up in prison. I have high risk aversion, and see no reason to mess around with underage girls, when there are billions of adult women in the world. Don’t do it.”

That’s a pretty stupid thing to say.

JeremiahMRA February 8, 2012 at 17:50

It’s also a very feminist thing to say.

Boxer February 8, 2012 at 18:12

It’s also a very feminist thing to say.

It’s actually a pretty normal thing to say.

I’m convinced nature programmed the male to self-destruct if he is too defective to pass on healthy genes, and this is one of those ways. There was a paper (out of UC Santa Barbara, I believe) that talked about pedophilia as a genetic self-destruct mechanism. It was fairly interesting.

I’m not talking about a 19 year old dude shagging his well-developed 16 year old girlfriend here. I’m referring to those who think banging an 8-year old is normal. I know a few of you lurk here. Your drive to do such stuff is less a problem than a symptom of deeper, more serious defects in your genes. Nature has designed you to leave no defectives behind, and that’s why you’re not attracted to the hot 24-28 year olds that Brothers Boxer and Rocco are enjoying. That’s harsh, but nature generally is.

Regards, Boxer

Avenger February 8, 2012 at 18:55

Boxer-you may be correct and it is unnatural for adults to have sex with children and it has to be a rare mental disorder.

btw, medically, the definition of a child is an individual between the ages of 3 and puberty. So anything under puberty is a child, anything over is a young adult. We invented a new category not long ago called an “adolescent” and of course “teenager” was just concocted by madmen to tap this market and sell them things.

Age of consent laws are usually pegged a few years after a child becomes an adult at puberty to allow the former child to adjust to being an adult.
And Boxer, to an 18-20 yo guy a girl of 15-16 looks like an adult so should he be convicted of a crime just because she may have been under 16 ,the age of consent in most places?

Avenger February 8, 2012 at 19:08

Joe-Spain and Mexico are two different countries and aside from the Mexicans speaking a form of Spanish the countries really don’t have much in common.

Ryu February 8, 2012 at 19:14

Brazil is screwed big time.

I don’t encourage this sort of expatriation, but they are becoming Americanized at an extraordinary rate. This has been due in large part due to the sex tourists and the pickup+ travel (PUT) crowd.

Everyone wants young, beautiful, feminine women. The easiest way to meet them is to go to some poor country and buy your way in. Thailand, Vietnam, Eastern Europe, Russia, and the Phillipines have seen this effect. But this bring in money and more importantly, American values. They become like us, we don’t become like them.

The other aspect of Brazil is the racial aspect. Probably I am not allowed to explore that here. The demographic crisis was lost in Brazil some time ago. They do not have the average IQ to do it in the long term. Admixture will destroy that nation.

Troll King February 8, 2012 at 20:38

I had literally never heard about this until about three days ago and now it is in this article too and that just surprises me since I have spent most of my life growing up over seas and being friends with people with multiple passports, and shit I have smoked weed in amsterdam and drank absinthe in Israel and smoked cubans in many countries.

Are the feds going to knock down my door with a no-knock warrant tonight after posting this info?

I am going to do my own research on this but any links would be helpful. Since I have never heard of this I am betting this is one of those rare laws that exist but are rarely prosecuted.

Still though, that is some scary shit.

As far as the pedo based comments…well.

We need to differentiate between several criteria.

I will gladly agree that pedos are fucked up and the scum of the earth.

By pedo I mean somone who is attracted, and may or may not act on those desires, to someone who hasn’t gone through puberty.

But, there is a big difference between being attracted to 8 yr olds and 16 yr olds.

That is not even getting into the broad differences between when some people go through puberty and other don’t.

I remember meeting this girl, when I was 18, who told me she was 17 and just weeks shy of turning 18.

She was kinda cute and I originally hit on her friend but we struck up a conversation at the midnight bowling where I was hanging out with some friends.

Midnight bowling starts at 12 am and goes until 3am and they turn off the lights and turn on neon lights and so on.

Well, anyways, she asks me for a ride across the street to talk to her mom. So I take her to the waffle house and I even met her mom, who looked a bit white trashy and was a female trucker.

Her mom said she could hang out some more and even asked me if I would give the daughter( who I thought was 17 and almost 18, who even looked somewhat older, she had big boobs and so on) a ride home.

So we go back to the bowling arena and hang out with some friends, she even bought me a beer with a fake ID.

Long story short I take her home and drive home.

Nothing happened. We didn’t even kiss or anything. We didn’t even hold hands. Nothing. We just talked about music and horror movies and shit.

I get home and its about 3.30 in the morning, it was about a ten minute drive to her house and then about 20 minutes to mine, and my mom is on the phone with her mom and my mom is pissed and scared.

Turns out this girl was 12 fucking years old. I had absolutely no idea and that one experience really shocked me.

Needless to say I never talked to her again. The shitty part was that she would call me about three times a week for almost two months straight. After the first few calls I got my brother and dad and mother and anyone else around to screen calls because I was so terrified that she might make some sort of allegation.

Remember that this was just a year after a guy in my group in HS killed himself after he and his gf got caught fucking, they were both religious and promise keepers, and she didn’t want to get into trouble with her parents so she said he forced her. She took everything back and came clean, then her parents wanted statutory charges pressed against him but cooler heads prevaled and long story short they found him hanging in the garage with a bag over his head.

A year later this 12 yr old, who had fake IDs, who looked 18 or older, lies to me about her age and that freaked me out.

Now, I only bring this up because there are so many issues relating to consent and statutory rape and teen sexuality and so on.

I knew girls who in HS who were pregnant by the time they were 15 and they weren’t victims. They chased college aged guys and many even went to college on scholarships reserved for single teen mothers while the fathers pay Child Support. How the fuck does that make sense?

How does it make sense for boys, who lag behind in development compared to girls, to be forced into indentured servitude for the next 20+ years all because some girl can’t consent to sex but can consent to carrying or terminating a child without ever having to consult the potential father, whether he is younger than her, a rape victim, older than her or in her same age range????

How does that make sense?

If a teen girl is incapable of consenting to sex with someone older then how does she have the maturity to decide whether or not she should abort or continue on with the pregnancy?

I would think that consenting to 10 minutes(at best in most cases) of fumbling nakedness would require less maturity than consenting to the life changing decisions of having a child. I would think you would need even more maturity to hold another persons life in the balance(the potential father obviously).

This isn’t even considering reproductive and biological potentials here.

By 28 more than 90% of a womans eggs are depleted and these are the best batch, so to speak.

There is also a reason that men in their 30s prefer to find partners in their 20s. Once women hit their late 20s and 30s the baby rabies go into full swing. If she is 30, then she has about two years to find a mate, one year to date and then marry, and then one year to pop out her first child (assuming she is capable and isn’t barren due to stds) and then it will take another year after the first child before she will be able to get pregnant again and have the holy grail of two children.

So she has her first at 34 and her second at 36/37 and that is assuming she is capable and if she is then that is it.

If you are a man who wants to have a large family, more than two kids for this exercise, then a woman past 30 is a bad bet.

Not only do you not have adequate time to actually get to know her but she is on a time table and if you aren’t perfect then you will be cut lose while she goes shopping for a better deal. Or maybe she will perform femininity for two years and then once married you wake up one day wondering what happened to that hot, independent, exciting woman you fell in love with? Then you will realize that she never existed in the first place. She was a ruse to get at your wallet and sperm.

Then she dumps you after fucking her boss after she goes back to work part time and then she divorces you and you pay CS and alimony to her while she lives in your house with her new boyfriend who your kids now call daddy……

WHY the FUCK would any half smart guy sign onto such a shitty bet?

Wouldn’t it make more sense to look for a 18-22 yr old woman who you can spend five years getting to know and test and validate and then still be able to have four or five children if you want? Or to simple go after four or five young women in their 20s and get a kid by each one?

I think one reason teen female and older male romances have been such a reproductive successful strategy is due to bonding and sex before reproduction begins. Contrary to popular belief most women aren’t that fertile right after first menarche(period) and they actually (contrary to sexual trade union feminists and socon women) peak on reproductive level about five years after first menarche.

So if she has her first period at 14 then she is going to peak around 20.

Keep in mind that this doesn’t take into account drug use and hormonal BC and all sorts of other factors.

I have known women who looked amazing at 17 and by 19 looked like they were 40. Drugs and drinking and smoking seems to really wreck female beauty fast.

But, NOTE, I am not endorsing pedophilia or ephebophilia or adult on teen relationships or anything like that. I just think there is much more that needs to be discussed with these issues that get overlooked.

Hell. Should we really be encouraging women to wait until they are 35 to have a kid? There is a reason we have so many kids with autism and down syndrome and what not. By 35 the odds of a woman concieving are low and when they do concieve they produce a astronomical amount of retarded children.

Now, I don’t think 14 y old girls should be having children because that is at the other end of so many problems that crop up, namely high risks of infantcide and child abuse and low body weight and SIDS(an estimated 75% is actual murder) but criminalizing men of solid economic status and place in society for looking at starting families with fertile women with a high potential for being at their prime as far as reproduction and beauty goes seems kinda dumb to me.

If women weren’t competiting against men in the financial sector then it would be less of a issue because there would more opportunities for younger men to attract women but let’s be real. The idea of women going back into the kitchen and tending to the home is not going to happen.

Not only that but even if they wanted to many men, myself included, would tell them to fuck off.

Honestly, I don’t know what the solution should be.

You can take the collectivist argument and argue for the benefit of society above the liberty of individuals and that makes some sense to me. If we don’t bring up the birth rates, especially with children that aren’t developmentally damaged due to women past their prime having children, or single mothers by choice, or divorced families due to female hypergamy, etc, then our civilization will die.

On the other hand I tend to be much more staunchly individualist. Whether that means protecting the freedom and liberty of young teen boys from the predatory nature of teen girls or rapist teachers or a misandric and corrupt family court and education system. Or even protecting children and even(gasp, I am a proud misogynist MRA) teen girls who can be victims too.

I also wonder why I should give a shit about a society that has treated me with such contempt and hatred??? Maybe we should let it rot and die.

Wow. This comment got long, so I will just leave it there. Time for some beer.

Troll King February 8, 2012 at 20:45

@ Boxer

That is a interesting theory. I wondered about the same sort of thing.

Do you have any links perhaps?

I do wonder how female pedophiles fit into this narrative.

They tend to have children of their own, who they sometime do and sometimes don’t molest. How does that square with the evolutionary dead end hypothesis?

Especially considering that women make up the majority of child abusers of every stripe.

Many of the types of sexual abuse committed by women goes completely unnoticed because they will commit the acts during diaper change or potty time or bath time.

Avenger February 8, 2012 at 20:50

Brazil is very segregated by class which means White and the country has actually becme whiter due to Euro immigration.

And btw, Russia and Eastern Europe are not 3rd world countries and in fact Moscow is more expensive than NY to live in.And you better have money there, preferably in cold hard cash. All of the girls yu’rwe likely to meet are either in Uni or have degrees and have traveled to different countries and are not going to be impressed with an ordinary man from the US.

Leone February 8, 2012 at 20:53

RMM February 8, 2012 at 21:05

@Zorro

Bearing in mind that the last time I was in Brazil was about 2002, here’s my observations:

- Rio is not a very safe place to live, there’s the “favela next to the expensive building surrounded by a tall wall” all over, there’s a lot of corruption in the local police force, and overall is just not pleasant to be there for a long period of time. Unless you’re quite rich I guess.

- Sao Paulo is indeed massive, a veritable sea of humanity and one of, if not “the”, central hubs of South America, for money/business/etc. It has something for everyone, and while there’s of course bad areas in it, it’s easier to settle down in a nice area and there’s a lot of opportunity for the entrepreneur and businessman.

- Belo Horizonte is the capital of Minas Geráis. About 3 million people (5 if you count the surrounds), and overall a much “saner” place to live, so to speak. MG is an important estate in the country (mining and agricultural business blooms there), and BH is, thus, an important hub for business, so it’s also not a bad place to be from that point of view. If Sao Paulo is too overgrown for your taste, Rio isn’t much better, and I much preferred BH.

Only other I can comment on is Porto Alegre, far south, lacks the nice climate of the more Northern parts of Brazil, it’s quieter and pretty normal. I’d also avoid living on the Northern parts like Bahia and around. Or you could go all out and settle in the Matto Grosso somewhere I guess.

GoldenScepter February 8, 2012 at 21:08

Boxer said “All this talk about fucking 12-14 year olds is really quite sick. Even when I was 12-14, I was looking at 24-year olds. lol”

There are lots of adolescent girls who are well developed enough you wouldn’t be able to tell they’re not full grown women based on a comparison of their silhouette.

To disavow oneself of even acknowledging that they have appeal as the fertile young women that they are, is to internalize the feminist shaming of men to such an extent, he’s become well trained like an ox which flinches from the shadow of the whip. It’s self hatred as a man. It’s thoroughly unmasculine.

MRA February 8, 2012 at 21:10

You don’t have to go very far to see this nonsense with the age of consent, just remember the Jim Carry’s video about Emma Stone? the way news wrote about him, like a perv, pedo, Stone being a fucking 23 years old, she can buy a gun, tabaco and alcohol but if a more mature man show attention to her (even in a comedy way) is suddenly hysteria, feminist from the 70′s being the first ones to enjoy the sexual liberation now out of the sexual market are trying to stop the men for enjoy the younger nubile s, many of these men being ex husbands of feminist from the pasts decades.

Men mature

Women get old

happy one February 8, 2012 at 21:19

Tom Smith posted…

Don’t you believe it. There are no unintended consequences when it comes to feminist governance, only acceptable losses. This is an example of the Sexual Trade Union at work, ensuring that the older females get first pick and set the standard for what is considered a valuable male.

As far as women are concerned that 18 year old teenager is just as much a child (competition) to her as the ten year old you mentioned.

Art Vandelay February 8, 2012 at 22:17

Of course they are a dead end because you can’t reproduce with prepubescent children. But that’s not at all what any comment here or the original post was about.

Jim February 8, 2012 at 23:17

Guys

I have got to tell you no matter what that you do STAY AWAY from underage girls. It’s the american dream to plaster your name and face all over tv and then sentence you to 50 years in prison and then put you on a sex offender registry when you get out at age 95.

The media dreams of stories like this.

With that said though I have to agree with some of the others comments about girls not looking thier age.

I had a girlfried when I was 14 of the same age that was 5 foot 8 and had a huge chest. She got lots of attention from older guys and certainly did not look 14.

At age 15 I double dated with my buddy and the two girls we went to a dance with were 5 foot 9 and 5 foot 11. The girls were 14 and 15 years old.

Girls can look a LOT older than what they are and it would be abnormal to NOT find them attractive.

When you hear someone say you are a pedophlie for thinking a 14 year old is hot , the way some 14 year olds look if you did not find them attractive well you would likely not find any female attractive.

Also young girls do go after older guys. There were girls I went to HS with that would not even condiser dating a guy thier own age.

To show you what I mean look at these links and tell me if you think that the vast majority of guys would not find these girls attractive?

And if you think the guys that do find them attractive are pedophiles?

Both are 14.

My girlfriend when I was 14 that I mentioned above looked older than these two do.

But once again I would not even TALK to a 14 year old girl in the u.s. let alone do anything else with her. I just want to make clear that girls of that age do not all look like little children.

jozin February 8, 2012 at 23:21

Just a comment of pedophiles being a dead end of evolution. This is not correct. Pedophiles do usually have families and children. Of course some of them do not but the same is valid for men who are attracted to adult women.
This is a similar case like with hard criminals. They spend most of their lifes in prison but still they (on average) have slightly more children than never sentenced men. Hasn’t it been published on The Spearhed?

JeremiahMRA February 8, 2012 at 23:39

@Boxer

“I’m not talking about a 19 year old dude shagging his well-developed 16 year old girlfriend here.”

But of course you threw out the following straw man to start out with:

“I’ll let you guys in on a bit of a secret. People who fuck children are losers. I don’t just mean socially. They are a genetic dead end.”

In other words, you are equating anyone who questions the idea of imprisoning men for having sex with any female under the age of 18 as “pedophiles”. This is called pedo-hysteria, an extremely misandric phenomenon.

JeremiahMRA February 8, 2012 at 23:45

I meant, well I *am*. Darn beer.

You’re the clown who tried to equate having sex with ANYONE under the age of 18 with having sex with EIGHT YEAR OLDS. That’s obviously not at all what I was referring to, and what that REALLY is is pedo-hysteria designed to demonize male sexuality. In other words, misandry.

JeremiahMRA February 8, 2012 at 23:51

Anyway, y’all should read articles on feminism as a sexual trade union and the age of consent.

From http://hereticsway.gluontheferengi.com/2012/01/16/interview-with-the-heretic/

How laws concerning the age of consent actually act as an economic subsidy on female sexual market value starting @ 31:40

E February 9, 2012 at 00:39

Troll King

I’ve noticed that too, the female body does not hold up well under stress.

Not to sound gay, but IMHO men look very “beautiful” relative to what they put themselves through. We live in a society where men on average: work harder, work longer hours, work odd hours in bad weather, commute more, take more caffeine, subject themselves to sleep deprivation, dehydration, and that’s just the average Joe, I haven’t mention the ones on drugs yet. Compare that to women who pamper their bodies with: vitamin pills, lotions, and trips to the beauty spa OMG it is amazing to see how quickly the female body deteriorates even under pampered conditions. One can only imagine what the women of society would look like if they had to live a man’s life.

You ever seen a husband and wife couple at age 40 and notice how much more often it is the man that looks better than the woman? She could of been as beautiful as a super model at age 25. Women won’t admit to this, but the ugly truth is that their looks fade twice as fast compared to men.

Opus February 9, 2012 at 02:05

I am much impressed by Boxer’s reasoning.

I think, however, that to concentrate on Pedophilia, slightly misses the point: There are two major biologically hard-wired human taboos – both of which cast men in the roles of loser – Incest and Homo-sexuality. Currently; and doubtless to the surprise of any earlier generation Homo-sexuality has been recast as ‘normal’. Will the same happen to Incest? One is much more likely to find pedophilia where it is available, and that is in the family. I read Judith Herman M.D.’s book Father and Daughter Incest, and she from the stastics showed that most Incest starts at about the age of eleven and is not at that age usually penetrative sex, so I suspect that the idea of the man having sex with an 8 year old is fairly rare, – not that you would think so from the rubbish one reads in the Press.

I often think that the denial of teenage sexuality (I am not a parent) is a denial by men of the idea that their little darling, who only a year or two back was a child, is now someone with a sexual appetite. Father’s, wisely, I think, prefer to look the other way, and of course the daughter, who thinks her parents are dinosaurs will also hide her shagging behind various euphemisms.

Lost in Paradise February 9, 2012 at 04:11

Where I have retired to in SE Asia, international politics have really fouled up these issues. A foreign man having sex with a local female under 18 years old is guilty of trafficing in women and the penalties are draconian. Of course, most local 15 – 17 year old girls are not virgins, but they did it with local males, so no one cares. It is only when foreigners are caught that the political theater starts. The hypocricy is astounding.

Oddsock February 9, 2012 at 04:23

Opus

Interesting comment regarding the Father /Daughter incest and because of the word ” Incest” it is quite difficult for most Fathers to discuss the topic. As a Father myself I am well aware of the sudden change and slightly odd feelings when your daughter starts to not only develop into a woman but will also openly flirt with you. It can confuse a lot of people and often cause jelousy from a wife. You can often hear such a girl tell people she wants to marry her daddy.

What is happening is the daughter is becoming aware of her sexuality and honing her skills at manipulating future men. In addition, this is the period when healthy boundaries are being formed between the Father/Daughter. Nothing is actually said or really needs to be, it just happens. It is only when these boundaries are not formed that problems occur. She will probably still be ” Daddies little girl” but now the hugs are quite different but she will still have kept all the ability to charm and manipulate him, just slightly different techniques but she will now also use them to get what she wants from other men in her life. She knows they work, her father is the proof.

From the above we can see an overview of the various stages from female child/teenager/adult, slightly change but it’s still all about getting what she wants from a man, also why it often causes so much jelousy with a wife. You now have two women competing for the resources of the same man and can also result in a mother/daughter major rift unless the man firmly shows his wife is still No 1 partner. This will also free the daughter to ” let go” and go find her own wage slave pack horse.

Opus February 9, 2012 at 05:00

@Oddsock

Very interesting.

These things are unknown to me, and I should perhaps explain why I read Judith Herman’s book – notwithstanding that she is a bit of a feminist: I once had a girlfriend who had been incestuously (so I eventually twigged) involved with her father, and I can see how damaging that was to her as an adult (though she defended her father and could see nothing wrong with him and regarded herself as the perpetrator – but I think not). In her case, so far as I can see, the incest began in her mid-teens, not as a child, but it was pentrativce then. As you indicate there was contempt for the mother, while falsely pedestalising her father (and a very strange man he was too) as I can see in hindsight and jealously antagonistic towards me. I had to get rid of her. Pity – a good shag, but seriously crazy, indeed the absolutely worst female I have ever dated – though whether that was because of or in spite of the Incest I cannot say!

Anonymous February 9, 2012 at 05:09

For the vast majority of the world outside USA that averages at about 16. That is NORMAL. I know that’s hard for you to handle as someone raised in puritan / feminist USA, but it’s the truth.

As to your ridiculous posturing about only fancying adult women when YOU were a teen, that’s pretty unusual, and doesn’t make you all super great and shit. When I was a teen, like most of my peers, I fancied the busty teen girls who were the same age as me. That is normal. Of course those teen girls wanted and got 20 odd year old guys who had motorbikes, because hypergamy.

Now I’m a grown ass man, yeah I fancy + choose to date only women who are at work or in college (i.e. 18/19++), better still IMO, mid-to-late-20s. That I fancy + choose that doesn’t mean other men who date younger sexually adult girls OVER the age of consent are bad for doing so!

You are trying to conflate two different things: pedophilia vs. Dating young adult women over the age of consent. These two things are not the same. Feminists, white knights and manginas love to conflate these two things as a means to control men via shaming. Why are you, a supposed MRA, white knighting on an MRA board?!? WTF!!?

Joe February 9, 2012 at 05:20

…WTF Boxer!? You’re the only one who started talking about fucking kids!! This thread began as a sane discussion of age of consent laws i.e. When people become sexually ADULT!

For the vast majority of the world outside USA that averages at about 16. That is NORMAL. I know that’s hard for you to handle as someone raised in puritan / feminist / misandrist USA, but it’s the truth.

As to your ridiculous posturing about only fancying adult women when YOU were a teen, that’s pretty unusual, and doesn’t make you all supergreat and shit. When I was a teen, like most of my peers, I fancied the busty teen girls who were the same age as me. That is normal. Of course those teen girls wanted and got 20 odd year old guys who had motorbikes, because hypergamy, also normal.

You are trying to conflate two different things: pedophilia vs. Dating young adult women over the age of consent. These two things are not the same. Feminists, misandrists, white knights and manginas love to conflate these two things as a means to control men via shaming. Why are you, a supposed MRA, white knighting on an MRA board?!? WTF!!?…

Joe February 9, 2012 at 05:25

Oddsock February 9, 2012 at 05:59

Joe

“@Avenger – I know Spain and Mexico are not the same, because – *drumroll* I have lived in both of those countries! Seriously.”

Joe

Oftentimes it says “Hovis” on the side of a bus but they don’t sell it.

Ubermind February 9, 2012 at 06:49

@Rocco
Thank you for explaining that to me.
It turns out then that patriarchy and feminism actually agree on this matter that women cannot make safe choices. The difference is that in Patriarchy the woman belongs to a certain man(father or husband), but in feminism she belongs to state. In patriarchy it is a crime to have sex outside of marriage 1.0 because that translates to violation of ownership rights of another man. In feminism having sex means crime all the time because all women belong to state all the time and even the marriage 2.0 doesn’t change that.

Either way there is no room left anymore for women to say they that they are equal with men as both systems reveal them to be incapable of accountability.

Oddsock February 9, 2012 at 07:14

Meanwhile

As many as nine secondary schools in the city are thought to have been involved.

What I find interesting is when a young girl way below the age of sexual consent, informs the authorities she is having sex, she gets support and contraceptives. A boy that is also below the age of consent and informing authorities will more than likely end up on the sex offenders register.

Another interesting take on the above. I once read that the main reason these under age girls report her lover to the authorities is not because of any sense of guilt or stopping any harm etc. It is because her lover had stopped having sex with her, usually dumped her or found another girl.

Opus February 9, 2012 at 07:25

@oddsock

Regarding giving Contraceptives to 13 year old girls, as I said at 11.07, the attitude of the authorities are inconsistent. As you rightly say or imply the state facilitates ‘under-age sex’ for women but will blame any male that takes up the offer.

I once had a thirty year old female client who was being investigated by the police for having sex with a minor – her fifteen year old neighbour. Was she ‘bovvered’? Not at all. She was a woman and thus could use her get-out- of-jail free card as required. Had the sexes been reversed it would have been very different. It may be that one should (as AngryHarry thinks) treat the sexes differently but that merely reveals the latent Misandry applied to allegedly blind laws.

Boxer February 9, 2012 at 08:27

Aldous Huxley February 9, 2012 at 08:28

Honestly, I don’t feel I understand American legal culture. There is local legislation all over the planet dealing with aoc. It is not the responsibility of american lawmakers to create laws which cannot be enforced within their national juristicion viz. The international criminal court to which the USA won’t deliver it’s citizens. These oppressive laws are violation of the sovereignty of foreign nations- only they get to decide what’s illegal in their territory. The 2nd American Revolution is overdue and I hope your current despots will be cut down in short order.

Boxer February 9, 2012 at 08:43

Dear Opus:

Back in the old days, women who were sexually aware (a/k/a not virgins) were prohibited by law from having any contact with children, at least in North America. The minute a woman got married she couldn’t teach school, run a day-care or nursery (even in a church setting, under the eye of a priest) or do anything else with a kid who was not her own kid, by birth or adoption. I only realized a couple of years ago that this was not any sort of accident or unnecessary discrimination. Women simply are different from men. Men are expected to cultivate a measure of self-control because nature deemed us capable of doing so. Women have no control over themselves.

The most interesting conversations I’ve had with women were honest ones, in which these same women admitted that there were certain times (related to their monthly cycle) in which they were completely at the whim of their biological drive to reproduce. It was interesting to compare their stories with the social narrative, which paints women as inherently chaste and virtuous.

Those of us who have “been around”, so to speak, have countless stories of married women (or women with steady boyfriends) offering up no-strings sex, seemingly out of nowhere. It’s less their fault than evolution’s.

So, your client fucked a 15-year old boy? What else is new in the world of female sexuality?

Regards, Boxer

Rocco February 9, 2012 at 08:44

@ Ubemind

Or, if your of the opinion I am, that there is no patriarchy, just a society of families trying to get by. Men and women working together….I know, it’s been 3 generations they’ve been teaching you in the US and trying to show you it doesn’t work.

Look back to ancient times, still had families, were very messy….

So, if you don’t believe in “patriarchy” which I certainly don’t, then women can make decisions about their own sex lives.

I believe in this as much as I believe a man should not have his sex life dictated to him by the government.

Women may want the benefits children recieve when they say, “It’s for the children and mothers”, their just negotiating using the children as a pawn.

Women are fully capable of working and raising their in-vitro baby by themselves.

If they love children so much this will be the future.

I recommend to young men to be MGTOW and I think I see some signs young men know to do it by themselves already.

Opus February 9, 2012 at 08:48

@ Boxer

Quite, but if you read me carefully I fucked her too.

Troll King February 9, 2012 at 08:50

@E

I’ve noticed that too, the female body does not hold up well under stress.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

The female body really doesn’t. I have to note that economics and social status probably does play a role in it all. But still. At 18 I saw boobs that were awesome and they were on a 17 yr old body. I also saw those same boobs years later at 22 and damn….I just don’t know what to say. That was just one girl and one set of boobs.

I really think I am lucky. I have tech on my side. Previous generations could have gone half or more of their lives and never seen their exes.

Today. I can get on facebook. Hell. Even if I don’t get on facebook women from HS and college and works will still find me out.

The other day I ran into a ex gf in town while visiting my dad. It was aweckward to say the least.

I hadn’t thought of her in years. honestly, I didn’t want to.

But. Being able to not onlyi gnore her in person but also spend all of two minutes seeing how horrible her life looks is somewhat satisfying.

I mean. Back in the day you had to look at a womans mom to get a glimspse of what she might look like in the future.

Now all I have to do is open up google. I have been horrified by how some girls I had crushes on in middle school went full balloon. One of my first crushes literally went from my memory of her being a hot cheerleader to her being a fat ass woman who married a skinny black man.

What the fuck is it with all the fat chicks who hook up with skinny guys(no homo) who look so much better than the she-beasts at the grocery store or walmart or target.????

keyster February 9, 2012 at 09:53

“Back in the old days, women who were sexually aware (a/k/a not virgins) were prohibited by law from having any contact with children, at least in North America. The minute a woman got married she couldn’t teach school, run a day-care or nursery (even in a church setting, under the eye of a priest) or do anything else with a kid who was not her own kid, by birth or adoption.”

WHA?
Women were never “prohibited by law from having any contact with children” in North America, regardless of chastity. The minute a woman got married she was too busy gestating and mothering her own children in “the old days” to be bothered with other children, or doing anything else.

Honestly what part of your ass do you pull some of things you proclaim to be true, out of?

Joe February 9, 2012 at 12:56

@Oddsock

Las latas mas vacios hacen mas ruido. :p

Anonymous February 9, 2012 at 13:11

Joe

Pogue mahone :p

Boxer February 9, 2012 at 13:52

Quoth Troll King:

I’ve noticed this too. It used to be an American thing, but Canadian women are porking up like nobody’s business, while the men in both countries are relatively fit.

The males of which you speak must have an elephant’s libido to be able to service such behemoths. About 40 percent of the women I see in the market don’t even look like women… just roll upon roll of greasy flab. They smell terrible also.

American women have some sort of tendency to revert to a state beneath human. They’re a sort of animated garbage can, filled to the brim with the essence of their own non-being. It evokes a strange combination of mirth and pity from someplace deep within me to interact with one.

Regards, Boxer

Avenger February 9, 2012 at 14:09

Yet.

I pointed that out in another post. It was very common in the 1970′s when tax rates were insane under Labour and even today it’s common. A lot of people would have their legal residences in places like Zug which is in a canton where the income tax rate is 12%

The US has the best legal system that money can buy :)

Boxer February 9, 2012 at 14:19

I usually don’t answer any of Keyster’s kooky attempts at trolling, but this actually is an interesting subject…

The living accommodations for teachers differed from district to district. Many times, the teacher would board with a local family until she was able to buy a house of her own (which was rare) or by marriage (which would disqualify her of teaching for the next term). Another possibility was that she only boarded with the family until she moved on to another district, which was a frequent practice.

As we can see, Keyster’s attempts at trolling and flaming have come to nothing (as they always do) but his attempt gives me an excuse to expound. Up until around the 1920s in North America, women who married or were disqualified from teaching (or having anything else to do with kids).

This is usually fodder for feminist squawking about “discrimination”, when in reality it simply makes good sense. Women who are sexually active simply aren’t able to control themselves, and a brief glance at the headlines supports this. It’s a shame we have forgotten these good common-sense rules of our forefathers in the looney drive for “equality”.

Regards, Boxer

Anonymous age 69 February 9, 2012 at 14:44

>>WTF? How can this be legal? How can you be convicted of a crime in America for something you did outside of American jurisprudence?

>>I really don’t get it.

Neither does any other rational sane person. The USA can do it because they have nukes.

>>So what you’re saying is one should acquaint themselves with the family before he has sex with their 15 year old daughter?

Heh, heh. Good one. Yes, that would be a good idea. But, actually what I said was, don’t do it at all. I am very risk averse, though.

>>For those of you who do not understand it, the U.S. law which punishes this conduct (i.e. sexual conduct with someone underage when the conduct occurs outside the U.S. ) uses one’s citizenship as a basis for juridiction. That means so long as you have a U.S. passport (i.e. citizenship), you’re subject to U.S. (federal) jurisdiction no matter where you are in the world.

Actually, though it has been a while since I read the relevant CFR, I believe it specifically includes legal residents and not just citizens. Note the CFR’s are very hard to read, because of many cross references to other sections. I had to make up a flow chart to be sure what the ages were.

>>t is frequently said that the age of consent in Mexico is 12 and that there are “special” “secret” brothels where you can find those girls.

My whole posting was intended to show this age 12 consent is false. I cannot deny the existence of the secret brothels, nor confirm them. I can confirm, based only on reliable sources, not personal knowledge, there is a place in Vera Cruz where fathers will sell their 14 and 15 year old daughters for whatever purpose you have. And, the daughters go willingly in hopes they get to eat for a change.

>>Anyone have any good links on this global jurisdiction of US law on these matters?

CFRs are online on Federal Government pages. I will try to see if I can find the exact CFR but originally I found it with Google. I want to repeat my warning that CFR’s are hard to read because of cross references. I did considerable legal research as an MRA activist, so was able to sort it out, but it is hard for a newbie.

Those who didn’t like my statement that I thought it was a bad idea to mess around with girls under 18, based on the legal issues I do not apologize for my opinion at all. I am, and said so in OP, very risk averse. If you are not, it is your arse at risk. Go for it. Writers normally write from their own viewpoint, and having said I am very risk averse, it would be reasonable that I write from a risk averse viewpoint.

>>Leone February 8, 2012 at 20:53

>> Irlandes: Still obsessed with underage girls? It’s all you used to post about on other web pages – that, and capitulation to feminists.

That is a false statement, and you know it. I have written on this topic, because I know the laws in Mexico, and no one else has written on it.

Also, it is very apparent by the postings here that a much larger number of men here than I expected think it’s okay to have sex with girls under 18.

And, it is especially false that “it’s all (I) used to post about on other web pages.” I post under this name on many blogs on a wide range of topics. The only time I post on this topic is when it is relevant, and when that stupid female journalist in the US announced AOC in Mexico is 12, it was and is relevant.

As far as capitulating to feminists, I spent 10 years of my life engaged in open activism against feminism. Please tell us your own work in that line.

>>Yeah, neither am I. That’s why I said it was stupid to say that anyone who fucks someone under EIGHTEEN deserves to go to prison.

Good point. My words were very slightly ambiguous. I did not mean men who had sex with under 18′s, deserved prison for sex with under 18′s, but for being stupid enough to have sex with under 18′s. Thank you for the correction.

It is much like smoking pot. I wrote on that in Criminal Justice class in the 70′s, and the evidence is pot is far less harmful than booze. However, pot is also illegal, and with risk of losing your car or going to prison, it is stupid to smoke pot. In the same manner, it is stupid to risk your freedom for having sex with a girl under 18 or whatever age as long as it’s illegal.

Anonymous age 69 February 9, 2012 at 15:28

By the way, someone questioned if the CFR on Age of Consent world-wide was actually enforced by the USA. Does no one else remember a few years ago when a man accused of violating this in Thailand was arrested and brought back to the States, with video on the airplane? I do believe that accusation did involve true pedophilia, though, but I don’t remember it being clearly stated. This CFR is the one they were using to bring him back.

This thread was interesting and informative to me. A number of men posting here have affirmed my belief that some men are at high risk in Mexico, if they are not informed of the true AOC laws.

And, sure enough the usual man-hating feminist with her lies and shaming language. As I stated at the beginning any discussion of AOC laws, even a detailed explanation of the law, gets you labeled as a pervert by the dummies. Even as I was also being criticized by a man for saying it is a really bad idea to mess around with under legal age girls.

Leone said I only wrote about under age girls. In fact, I am well known for encouraging men to expat. I call it my GTHO program and it totally dominates my writing in all fora including my own message board and DGM-4.

I do not believe I mentioned sex vacations. I don’t even think about sex vacations, since I live in a foreign country. My posting is relevant for sex vacations, of course, or expatting in Mexico as well.

keyster February 9, 2012 at 15:48

@Boxer

I don’t understand why you think posting a link to something some how validates your point. I suppose you assume no one will bother to follow up. You said:

“Back in the old days, women who were sexually aware (a/k/a not virgins) were prohibited by law from having any contact with children, at least in North America. The minute a woman got married she couldn�t teach school, run a day-care or nursery (even in a church setting, under the eye of a priest) or do anything else with a kid who was not her own kid, by birth or adoption.”

From your link:

“The reason for the rule against marriage is that it would normally be followed by pregnancy, and the farmers did not want a pregnant woman teaching their children. Also, the teacher would most likely be unable to finish the term if she were to become pregnant and it would be difficult to replace her.”

First this was a “rule” of a school house in Wisconsin in the 19th century. Again, no one ever “prohibited by law” women being with children and it had nothing to do with chastity or even the threat to children of married women vs virgins.

(Almost as insane as your little Khrushchev story.)

Enough with the pseudo-erudite posturing.
Making crazy statements in a public forum does not add to your credibility as an academician. If you’re going to lie, at least get your facts straight!

This is exactly how history gets distorted…
…from historians with an agenda.

Boxer February 9, 2012 at 15:59

fmz February 9, 2012 at 17:55

Its just twat.

Its all the same twat.

Forget about it.

Go where and do what the laws of whatever land allow.

Life is a banquet.

USA is most prohibitive naion in the world. If you really dont like it, vote with your feet. Get another document and revoke.

Anonymous February 9, 2012 at 18:56

Obviously Boxer is a Feminists, Misandrist, White Knight and Mangina plus apparently sexually imbalanced, repressed, closet…

to repeat: Every forum has at least one guy like Boxer who has been so well trained by feminists, he almost sounds like a fag.

…WTF Boxer!?

unaffiliated February 9, 2012 at 21:15

it is common knowledge that only unmarried women were allowed to be school marms. no divorcees or widows either. i dont have a dog in this fight, and think it would be better if you both quit.

stonelifter February 9, 2012 at 23:44

I’m always surprised when people think they will experience more liberty outside of the USA. Liberty and lawlessness are not the same thing; and liberty means different things to different people

There are nations that will fine or jail you for criticizing homosexuals or moslems; limit the amount or kinds of property you can own as a foreigner, tax you into compliance on a host of issues without you realizing it etc etc

I remember when the Brazilian authorities were basically ethnically cleansing their ghettos. Who knows when those problems will start up again? The local middle class and upper middle class are fleeing many of the places men talk about ex-pating to.

As for me, the USA isn’t perfect but legally I can own as much land and as many houses as I can afford; cars with 600 rear wheel horse power aren’t gas-taxed out of a middle class mans ability to afford; own the type of dogs I want; own machine guns, .50 sniper riffles, build destructive devices, carry a firearm damn near any where I want; criticize who I want; travel any where I want inside a nation damn near bigger than some continents without a passport and without language barriers to visit some of the worlds greatest cities, ski resorts, and beaches; do the same and see some of the greatest wonders in the natural world; hunt pigs, deer, moose, turkey, bears; fish for bass or marlin; bang the widest selection of women I’ve seen in one nation etc etc etc.

There are decent places to live out side of America and the West, but what you will be doing is exchanging one set of difficulties for another. A lot of the ex-pats I’ve meet over the years are as unhappy in their new local as they were in their old local. My guess is because they don’t really know how to make themselves happy

Boxer February 10, 2012 at 08:07

Dear Stonelifter:

I think we discussed this (with hot heads) about a year ago.

Like you, I find the USA and Canada to be a perfectly fine place to live. Many (but not all) of the people here are decent. While many women are fat slobs who have devolved into something resembling blobby, amoral amoebae, many others are fit and attractive. There are a few (not many, but a few) who have decent morals and come from good families.

I see absolutely no reason for me to expat in order to chase some dog faced Asian woman, greedy African bee-yatch, or squat Latino — and plenty of reasons not to. Women are largely the same anywhere. They usually want to live at the expense of a brother. If I ever want to settle down (I don’t plan on this, but it’s possible) I’d spin the roulette wheel here before anywhere else. At least I know the culture here, which is an advantage I wouldn’t have elsewhere, and could plan accordingly.

The previous paragraph doesn’t apply to me personally (I am not the marrying type) but I think that’s why most men expat. They’re seeking that lovely traditional chickie that they think exists en masse in a communist pesthole (China) or third world narcostate where severed heads litter the streets (Mexico). I doubt this is the case.

In the USA, right now, I have a great apartment with nice art on the walls. I have a nice (but ordinary and non-flashy) car that is totally paid for. I get my sexual needs met by hot women in the 22-28 year old age range. I pay my taxes and mind my own business, and no one bothers me. I speak English and Spanish, and study French, and as such can communicate successfully with pretty much everyone who lives here. If I migrated to the Philipine Islands or Thailand I would have none of this. The laws here are silly and in many cases shitty, but staying here gives me a chance to subvert these laws from the inside.

Of course, this is the life that’s right for me. Other brothers might like it someplace else. Good men have disparate needs, and every man should live according to his wants and whims.

Regards, Boxer

JeremiahMRA February 10, 2012 at 11:00

Boxer, most men are going to prefer younger women than 25 year olds. A girl’s intelligence is not a huge factor for most men, especially when it’s weighed against all the baggage that comes with an older woman: emotional as well as physical (used up, probably diseased). Also, an eighteen year old tends to be healthier and more fertile than a 25 year old. Sorry but your odd personal preference for older women shouldn’t translate into law for all other men.

JeremiahMRA February 10, 2012 at 11:01

You kind of sound like Hugo Schwyzer. Here’s a good article on him and on the topic of female fertility and age: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/hugo-schwyzers-phony-feminism/

Avenger February 10, 2012 at 23:12

@69-I do believe that accusation did involve true pedophilia, though, but I don’t remember it being clearly stated.

Yes, these cases involve real kids. And in the cases that you hear about the man was imprisoned in the country where the crime took place before returning home.
This is what happened to Gary Glitter in Vietnam where he was imprisoned and later expelled from the country and went back to England because no other country would allow him in.
His crime involved real children and in VN he could have received the death penalty for it but he got a reduced charge because he paid the girl’s parents off.

But having a Federal Law where the age is 18 is ridiculous because the person may be from a State where the AOC is 16 (most places) which means that if he did it in his own state it would be legal at 16 but if it was in another country he’d be prosecuted if under 18!!! Insanity.
I don’t know if anyone has actually ever been prosecuted for this since it was legal in the foreign country and the police of course would never be involved at all so what evidence wou;ld they have and how would they ever become aware of it.
In Glitter’s case he was convicted under the laws of VN.

stonelifter February 11, 2012 at 01:56

lol, perhaps we have
tip o the hat to you

Glenn February 11, 2012 at 19:33

I have asserted that the ultimate goal is the criminalization of all male sexuality. Thus we can expect the age of consent to be progressively raised over time. Eventually, and man that has sex with any female that is more than a day younger than himself will be convicted of being a pedophile.

Leone February 11, 2012 at 21:32

Irlandes, you once posted how you married your current wife “to get the daughter”. She had a child and you wanted the child so you married the wife. You posted this on the “don’t get married” board. I have nothing against sex with post-pubescent girls; that’s what nature has ordained. But YOU seem particularly obsessed with girls even younger than that.

But that’s not why i despise you: It’s because, on the very same blog referenced above, you constantly bemoaned that the feminists had won and we shouldn’t even fight back because it was no use, and this is what you learned in the years you counseled men. If British MRA’s had held your views, we wouldn’t be one the verge of the improvements in shared parenting that are presently pending. In fact, if your views prevailed, there would be no point for this blog whatsoever!

MRA February 12, 2012 at 04:54

Oddsock February 9, 2012 at 07:14

“Girls as young as 13 have been fitted with contraceptive implants at school without their parents knowing.”

Girls looking for Birth Control get help by feminist inc and society in general

“What Would You Do?” anchor John Quinones speaks with Kimberly Torsiello who came to the >>>>rescue<<<< of a young woman trying to get her perscription filled at a pharmacy."

Note that they are not girls or underage here, they are young women

But the boy should wait and is to young. even when the boy is preventing STD buying condoms,

"Would you buy condoms for a 15-year-old boy?"

So he is a boy NOT a young man. but he can easily get register as sex offender.

See the the double standard?

The big bushiness feminist give to the state, and feminists know that this boy will prevent getting the girl pregnant, avoiding child support and other problems,
this monopoly give women total control over reproduction that even men preventing unwanted pregnancy are having problem, haven't you note how teenage sex education is focused on girls?

Young boys are a big parts in the future over men' reproductions rights.

BeijaFlor February 12, 2012 at 08:53

I am looking at expatriation myself, though my reasons are geared more toward adventure and exploring past the horizons of my current life. I have visited a few countries in Europe and South America, and it was on a visit to Uruguay some ten years ago that I started thinking seriously about retiring offshore. My excuse for not having done so is a combination of inertia and compassion for my one remaining close relative … but I am getting prepared.

To my mind, “looking for a fresh young wife uncontaminated by Feminism” is a terrible reason for expatting. But I realize that’s only my viewpoint, influenced by my distrust of women’s motives in “love and marriage.” Missouri, Mexico or Malaysia; Delaware, Deutschland or Dahomey; Texas or Thailand; Lima, Ohio or Lima, Peru – women everywhere are motivated by getting the best deal they can get, and further motivated to “trade up” if they get the chance.

All countries have their own “certain advantages,” but they’re all balanced by “disadvantages.” Many nations are difficult places for an expat to do business; many cultures that “put family first” are difficult for an outsider to penetrate. Every country, every region in a large country, is going to have its own culture; the huge majority of countries have cultures that are different from what you’re used to in your own homeland; and few countries are as lackadaisical as, say, the USA or the UK when it comes to immigrants hanging on to their home culture.

There are plenty of very good reasons to seek “the greener grass on the other side of the fence.” But all of them are tempered by the fact that things will be different – perhaps radically different. If you’re excited to explore these differences, and tolerant of the inconveniences that living in a new land might bring you, then – Go for it!

Venom Froggy February 13, 2012 at 10:03

After reading all the comments about feminisms and how it is infecting other countries, it’s a small wonder the Muslim terrorists call America “The Great Satan”.

Avenger February 13, 2012 at 15:15

the Muslim terrorists call America “The Great Satan”.

But that doesn’t mean Satan as we know it. It actually means like the great fool or clown.

stonelifter February 13, 2012 at 22:54

really Avenger? I’ve got some time in the moslem world and it means the great satan as in we’re the devil to every hajji I’ve discussed it with