Halle Berry Treating Babydaddy Like Sperm Donor

by W.F. Price on January 25, 2012

Halle Berry is petitioning the court to ban her daughter’s father from having any contact whatsoever with their child. She has already accused Gabriel Aubry, a Canadian model, of abuse, and had the judge order supervised visitation with a nanny of her choice and under her employ. Inevitably, some problems have arisen between Mr. Aubry and the nanny, who is now accusing him of assault and child abuse. If the judge who went along with this ill-conceived plan didn’t see this coming from a mile away, I’d be highly surprised. Almost looks as though the judge collaborated in setting Mr. Aubry up, which is beyond the pale even in the sordid realm of family law.

Sadly, Berry’s vindictiveness is common amongst women following breakups with their child’s father. But in this case, the racial angle is contributing to tension. Although it isn’t a well-known fact, white fathers of children with black women face even worse odds than your typical father. The traditional “one-drop rule” that posits that all Americans with black African ancestry are strictly black tends to put a barrier between the father and child, because people assume that children should be raised amongst their own. This may be why one of the main points of contention between Aubry and Berry has been over whether their daughter is “black.” If so, as the tradition goes, then he has no real claim to the child. The reason white mothers of mixed-race children don’t have to deal with this problem is that default mother custody prevents it from arising in the first place.

Although it’s unlikely Berry will succeed in cutting Aubry off from all contact with his daughter (even prisoners convicted of violent crimes have some visitation rights), she will probably have little trouble making it difficult for him to maintain a normal relationship with her. Additionally, she’ll be able to force him to spend a great deal of money, and she’s far wealthier than he is. This case will be a good test of whether California judges have any respect at all for fathers’ rights. In a just world, a woman who tries to cut her children off from their father entirely out of vindictiveness should lose majority custody, but because that will never happen here, we can at least hope the judge tells Ms. Berry to back off.

Halle Berry may win a few rounds here and there, and she may ultimately be able to shove Gabriel Aubry largely out of his daughter’s life, but cases like these are seen in a different light today, and she runs the risk of permanently tarnishing her reputation. The photos of a handsome Gabriel Aubry caring for his cute, happy daughter don’t exactly jibe with the feminist stereotype, which casts fathers as vicious, brutal troglodytes. As comments below the Daily Mail article indicate, even women think Halle is out of line.

Opus January 25, 2012 at 15:27

Face it: Aubry is cuter looking than Berry. Mr Berry is her toy-boy, being ten years younger than the menopausal Halle. Never marry a cougar!

Why doesn’t Halle Berry do what all superstars now do: adopt an Black African child (an apology for slavery, for inventing the wheel, for being cuter looking, etc.).

Oddsock January 25, 2012 at 15:45

Opus

If you haven’t already? Have read through this. It will really take your blinders off pronto.

Rocco January 25, 2012 at 15:53

Halle Berry has a history of numerous hit and runs and almost killing a woman and fleeing the scene as well as admitted suicide attempts.

From 2000, hit and run:

“On March 31 the actress was indicted on charges of leaving the scene of an accident, a misdemeanor that carries a penalty of up to a year in county jail and a $10,000 fine. (According to law-enforcement sources, a more serious felony count of hit-and-run was not pursued, mainly because Berry, who had been alone in her vehicle, ultimately reported the accident to police at the hospital when she turned up there to seek treatment.)”

And for the other 2 hit and runs between 1997 and 2007:

This is how women set men up and knock em down in LA.

It is very hard for judges in LA to go against a box office draw, notice how they keep letting BriTany Spears have unsupervised custody.

After the 1997 hit and run she was probably told to do community service and got involved with DV endorsments, that’s why she knows just how to screw over her, oh so very naive, Canadian child groom.

And what a crock, we’re all mixed to one extent or another. I’m calling out their racism as well as sexism.

Oddsock January 25, 2012 at 15:59

Excerpt from Anatomy Of Female Power

A baby is not simply a strategic, long term weapon in its mother’s
hands; it is also a tactically useful whip in the daily battles between
husband and wife. Should he fail to satisfy her demands, she can vex his heart by neglecting it. She may even threaten to walk off with the child,and give pain to his fatherly feelings. Or she may threaten to walk off alone, leaving him with the job of caring for it. Any sentimentalist who doubts that a mother could neglect her own child in order to punish its father need only be reminded of the babies abandoned in gutters by their ever-loving mothers! A mother who could abandon her baby,when it sufficiently inconvenienced her, is quite capable of neglecting or maiming it when she wants to blackmail or punish its father.

Should the father of the child, for his part, attempt to leave its
mother, she may threaten to deny him all future access to it. If he calls
her bluff, she may punish him by killing the child. Those who doubt that a vengeful mother could go that far ought to recall the story where
Medea slaughtered her own children to revenge herself on their father,
Jason, when he left her for another wife. Such are some of the ways in
which a mother uses their baby to whip her husband into line.

The whip which a baby puts into its mother’s hand is not just
metaphorical; it is sometimes quite literal. In this example from Nigeria, a man in his forties was pressured by his mother to marry again, after eight happy years of divorce. The new wife, who was young enough to be her husband’s daughter, became his whip-wielding, slave-driving boss once she had a child by him:

dragnet January 25, 2012 at 16:06

It’s also important to clarify that the “one-drop rule” wasn’t something that was instituted by black people in this country—but by whites during the period of American slavery. So many slave masters were raping slave girls that an effective social convention was needed to determine the status of the large number of children they sired. The “one-drop rule” was adopted so that these children could not claim to be free.

In any event, I hope Aubry is able to prevail here.

Rocco January 25, 2012 at 16:27

@ dragnet

Knowing white women as I do and studying the history of this, as I am, I imagine the one drop meant they wanted to keep even one drop of black genetic material out of the white population and still do.

That’s all this says, it says that people are not equal, that white’s can raise tan people.

Us Italians are very familair with the sirocco, the hot wind that blows from Africa, Libya, to Sicaly.

We are aware we can raise brown skinned babies….it’s all racism.

Avenger January 25, 2012 at 17:11

@Rocco

She was injured and went to a hospital, that’s not leaving the “scene” or can you be charged with hit and run under these circumstances.

And Rocco, what is the “scene” of the accident? Do you have to stand right on the spot where it occured?Or across the street? Or a 1/4 mile away? :)

Jim January 25, 2012 at 17:15

How many more examples do you need to steer clear of Western women? Halle Berry is a mess. You play with fire and you will get burned.

The Fire Rises

Avenger January 25, 2012 at 17:38

@dragnet-I believe that the one drop rule originated because people were complaining that what looked like white Anglo Saxon slaves were being sold. There were many mixed race people and I’m sure that many were blonde and blue eyed even if they were part Negro so this is when slave sellers started that 1 drop thing. It doesn’t really make any sense otherwise and was just used as a excuse to sell mixed race people. Under this crazy rule the Russian poet , Pushkin,would be classified as a Negro since he was 1/4 black African.

tom47 January 25, 2012 at 17:41

Another pussy worshiping mangina winds up on the short end of the stick. I guess he thought his “enlightened’” views would protect him.

Rocco January 25, 2012 at 17:47

Feminism and eugenics are inextricably linked, that’s why I think white women (women of the KKK, very active, all feminists) didn’t want black genetic mixing.

Here we have Sweden, the birthplace of feminist practice practising eugenics by forced sterilization, something that the U.S. did as well, all during WWII and into the 1970′s,

a link from a current article on how Sweden will not allow tranvestites to legally change sex without undergoing forced sterilization.

Boy feminists seem to hate one group more than men, male to female transexuals. Well Sweden seems to be the leader in that as well.

How tolerant and open minded these “liberals” are.

As one of the articles states, it was considered caring and just to be for eugenics soon after Darwin’s theory came out and every duffus with a book could misunderstand it.

Most contries did it.

Feminists still think just like that because they’re women and think in terms of generations and heredity…that’s how they pick guys.

But Halle Berre, she’s just taking advantage of stereotypes to deprive a child of a caring father.

She’s a liar, and I don’t think her lad read The Spear Head….if he had?

Demosthenes XXI January 25, 2012 at 17:55

You know what this is all really about, right?

The paparazzi have published pics of Aubry out with his daughter and a new “mystery” girlfriend. Berry saw those pics of him with Ms. New-Booty and blew her stack. So suddenly, he’s being abusive to the child.

If Oprah was still on the air, she’d be at Harpo Studios now spewing her lies on national TV.

This is typical “baggage syndrome.” You meet a woman with baggage from previous fucked relationships and she takes it out on the next poor slob who looks at her with genuine affection. Berry dated all of these “alleged alpha male thugs” who kicked her ass and look at her now.

Sad and pathetic.

Jim January 25, 2012 at 18:00

OT

Does anyone know where to travel to that is safe and male friendly? I’m trying to plan my vacation in June.

Thanks gents.

Natália January 25, 2012 at 18:36

Jim,
Try Prague, it’s lovely from March to October.

Thomas Tell-truth January 25, 2012 at 18:53

A woman in her 40s has no business trying to get pregnant. the chances the child will have genetic defects or suffer from forms of mental and physical disabilities skyrockets past the age of 35. But these ladies see their children as fashion accessories, something they simply MUST have.

W.F. Price January 25, 2012 at 19:07

In any event, I hope Aubry is able to prevail here.

-dragnet

While I agree that greed was involved, I tend to think rape of slaves is exaggerated, although it’s certain that many masters took sexual advantage of their status. In fact, I think it likely that more mixed-race children were fathered by the masters’ sons than by masters themselves. The sexual unavailability of young white women in the old South (well-noted by foreign visitors) virtually guaranteed that young, unmarried white men would hook up with slave girls. This reinforced the one-drop rule, because the last thing the masters (and especially their wives and sons’ future wives) wanted was claims to their property from illegitimate children. This was an issue in feudal Europe and Asia as well, and the American South retained far more elements of the feudal caste system than the industrialized, modern North.

Essentially, it was about who got to keep the plantation. Excluding half-black children from consideration eliminated a great deal of competition and helped keep the peace in what was an inherently volatile, violent and quasi-medieval political environment.

Full disclosure: The Prices were Virginia planters, and I know for certain that I am related by blood to a substantial number of black Americans.

Anonymous age 69 January 25, 2012 at 19:32

Sort of off-topic. But, I had my mitochondrial DNA stuff checked a few years ago, wanting to find out my female ancestry.

Most of my siblings are extremely racist. This has caused some alienation, because both my wives were Hispanic. Well, actually, I disowned them.

Anyway, I was hoping my female ancestors were Zulu or Swahili. I wouldn’t mind at all. After all, we all seem to have the same original ancestors. But, my racist siblings would have been really messed up.

Rats! No luck! European.

just a reader January 25, 2012 at 19:57

about the one-drop rule:

I think the situation in Haiti / St. Domingue then where a lot of mixed people had their role in the revolution also played a role in making such law.

Resolve January 25, 2012 at 20:02

OT

Can anyone provide some advice/insight on my situation? I have a 2 year old son with a woman. We’ve shared, EQUALLY, all of the responsibilities of parenting since conception. He was born on my medical insurance and I still carry him on it. She has none. I recently broke off our relationship. She was my red pill. Anyway, I foresaw much drama coming my way from her whenever I finally left her. In preparation for her bullshit I petitioned the court for joint legal AND physical custody of our son. She and I went to court, met with what I think was some sort of mediator and the joint custody was established. We were both counseled and given documentation of the arrangement. This happened about a year ago. I broke up with her several months ago. Currently, she is STRUGGLING financially and can barely pay her bills. She’s gone to the County to receive public aid/welfare. Meanwhile, I have no problems doing my part for our child, financially and otherwise. I also have my own apartment. She lives in a garage that has been converted to an apartment. Apparently, she’s VERY bitter that I’ve left her AND am maintaining financially. She gave them ALL of my info in the hopes that I’ll be sued for support. What can I expect in terms of being sued for child support? Also, she’s begun playing games with me regarding me seeing our son. I told her I was on my way to get him (it was my day and time). She said okay. I arrived and she had taken him and left. This is the first time she’s done this. BTW, in my original petition for joint and legal custody I noted that her father is an alcoholic and she leaves my son with him. Thx.

Avenger January 25, 2012 at 20:09

So then you qualify for affirmative action :) And I’d sue that racist family curt judge too!

W.F. Price January 25, 2012 at 20:16

So then you qualify for affirmative action And I’d sue that racist family curt judge too!

-Avenger

Haha, sure… You think being a white boy with southern ancestry scores you any points in Seattle? Not a chance…

Might as well tell them my name is Wilhelm Goebbels and my family fled Germany circa 1945.

Avenger January 25, 2012 at 20:19

Reslve-get a paternity test. And yes, if she applies for any benefits the State will go after you. This is why you never fuck around with lower class females. They have no money and when they get desperate they’ll go beg for money from the state which means you’ll end up paying.

Thos. January 25, 2012 at 20:55

Boys, time for an intervention.

Aharon January 25, 2012 at 21:28

“Reslve-get a paternity test”.
— I agree. In 33% of the cases men who demand a paternity test find out that they are Not the parent of the child as claimed by the woman. In the general population, it is estimated that 8-15% of men are raising/supporting a child they wrongly believe is their own. Sorry, I know it is probably not what you wanted to read or imagine a possibility.

A friend of mine won joint custody of his little girl from an ex-girlfriend who claimed he suffered from the terrible dangerous male temper thing blah blah blah. She wanted full custody of the girl, his visits would have to be supervised, and for him to pay her lots of money. He signed up and used a monthly membership program of legal advice (and optional representation) program called Pre Paid Legal and they even gave him the legal counsel he and advice needed with the issues having begun long before he became a member. My friend estimated that PPL saved him several thousand dollars in legal fees helping him to take care of the more basic issues. He also later hired an attorney for the more complex legal work he could not resolve on his own. His ex-bitch wanted $15K in back money for child support and legal fees. In the end, she got no back money owed from him, he was never fined, and she ended up paying him $3K. Today, his little girl goes to visit him twice per month and they have a good relationship.

Somehow Somewhat January 25, 2012 at 21:46

This is an example of what happens to children of divorced parents, living in single-mom household:

“Loose Girl a Memoir of promiscuity”

Aharon January 25, 2012 at 21:48

“Boys, time for an intervention.”

@Thos,

Thanks, that was an interesting and disturbing story to read. That poor man was really manipulated by his witch of a wife. While reading it, I kept repeatedly thinking; “thank God that I never married”.

I found a link in the story that I followed to: “Freeing Yourself From the Narcissist In Your Life”

Reading through the traits for identifying a narcissist, I (and not for the first time) noted that the one person who I had the most extreme interaction or relationship with who had those traits in abundance was my mother. Maybe I should join a support group for adult-children survivors of narcissist parent(s). :)

Rocco January 25, 2012 at 21:54

@ Aharon

I read the article too. I don’t know if you guys realize this woman is no “exceptional narcisist. She’s what every women in Cosmo aspires to be today.

Women decided 3 generations ago to leave men out of the couple dynamic, about 10 years ago they decided cheating for women was A OK.

It’s hard to believe but that’s what most women think…..this is exactly what most marriages look like today.

Marriage is dead.

Aharon January 25, 2012 at 21:55

Predatory Female Narcissists
Posted on 03/31/11, 11:10 pm

“In the spirit of equal opportunity, here is one for the guys!!!

Statistically there is a preponderance of male narcissists but the female ones are gaining ground. Narcissists cause a lot of pain on many levels all the time. As long as a narcissist is working his/her manipulations and deceits successfully, other people are hurting. This includes his spouses and children.

There is a special group of female narcissists who are highly predatory—always on the hunt. They check out their prey with the instincts of a lioness on the Serengeti. They play a variety of roles: sophisticated ladies, sirens in disguise, “I’m your best friend” types, indispensable servants, “call me anytime” gals, etc.

Men have a difficult time understanding how devious some women are, especially narcissistic divas. Too many times I have seen them through the lens of a tour d’force performance. Narcissistic woman selects the power professional–handsome, well educated, high income, socially polished, near the top. She maneuvers herself into meeting him. He finds her dazzling, gorgeous, attentive to him and filled with the right chemistry.Her detailed plan is unfolding. He is enraptured. She cleverly feigns her inability to resist him. The two are inseparable. In a few months she is pregnant. He is surprised but subject to his instincts and impulses. She wants marriage, money and lifestyle. He acquiesces. They marry. For a while it’s appear idyllic. Then the worm turns. The marriage begins to falter. (part of her plan) He was so taken with her, there is no prenup. After a while, lawyers are hired. She knows the cleverest ones since she has directed this movie before. She gets more than half of the money and possessions. Narcissistic divas use a living human being they call their child as collateral to ensure their financial security and the success of her enterprise.

Protect yourself from these predatory female narcissists by studying the narcissistic personality in detail and depth. Become aware of your specific weaknesses and past painful experiences with these connivers. Let your intuition override your chemical and visual attraction. Visit the website:www.thenarcissistinyourlife.com ”

Rocco January 25, 2012 at 22:08

@ Aharon

That is a severe and rare psychological condition, unless you believe in mass delusion, which I do….you know, you can fool some of the people all of the time or all of the people some of the time.

This is standard feminist operating procedure.

Many psychologists are having a hard time coming to grips with the true nature of women, it goes against all they were brain washed with, that they are medicalizing the legal and social position of feminists.

It would be like calling MGTOW guys as suffering from some psych condition that makes them not want to interact….it’s a political and practical solution to our current situation, not a disease.

Neither is this women, she’s your average american woman. I’ve been on dates with many women and most talk just like her.

It’s a political position and to women the personal is political.

That’s what I think anyway.

MRA January 25, 2012 at 22:18

Epic comment

“Seems like a set up to me. From the very start she has called him a racist, abusive and all sorts of non sense. NOW the nanny SHE hired is saying he’s abusive?? ASK Nahla I’m sure she has a waaaay different story.
- Mary, Montreal,Quebec, 24/1/2012 14:48″

Look at this picture and tell me he is a bad father…

Berry is a cougar who now want to punish him, she is almost 50 and her child is a toddler, she is going to be +60 when she gradate from High School, the babydaddy is still young and can have as mush children as he wants to, she can’t have a baby by her own now, the bus already passed baby, you just catch one in the last moment.

I read once she got hit by her former boyfriend in the early 90s so hard she is deft from her left ear, what she dons’t is she was physical aggressive too. she wanted a toy boy, a healthy young man who could give her less chance of a sick baby and she got it, now want to get the babydaddy out of the picture,.

Beware, cougar on the prowl.

Aharon January 25, 2012 at 22:38

Rocco,

Thanks for your two replies above. I agree, it is how most women think or at least those I have met from those liberated corporate types of women to many women who supposedly are part of a traditional religious community. The poisonous tentacles of feminism have spread far and most women have been touched to various degrees even if they sincerely deny it. This crap with women has been going on forever so it goes way beyond feminism. I haven’t yet read much about narcissistic personality disorder yet it appears that much of it is socialized learned behavior and not something that is hereditary though that might contribute too. You wrote: “That is a severe and rare psychological condition…” This is the one point I’m not sure about since my guess is that it is (currently?) a ‘rare’ condition.

Aharon January 25, 2012 at 22:52

Rocco,

Therapists defining the true nature of women have to be strong, objective, fearless, insightful, and willing to lose all since an honest open description, in many cases, will sound overtly misogynistic and non-pc by today’s acceptance of reality. Obviously NAWALT yet in this era, with that entails, a great many are especially in the West.

Good comparison and insights with how therapists could more easily be PC and label MRAs as suffering some psych condition. Feminist therapists will welcome it to politically attack us when what we are all about is adapting and re-positioning ourselves to the changed social, legal, and political climate. Isn’t the definition of insanity to keep doing the same action over that brings about failed painful results that are not desired? MRAs are taking new action steps to deal with the realities of a misandrist society to include marriage version 2.0.

Scattered January 25, 2012 at 23:27

“— Overall, I found the post informative and interesting. I, naturally, disagree with the statistics that most narcissistic people are overwhelmingly male just as I disagree with the statistic that only 2.5% of alleged rapes are false. Screw the stats. The personality information is informative.”

Yeah, narcissism in women is typical, just like narcissism in children is typical. Must be a coincidence…lol

David G January 26, 2012 at 01:07

In my 40 years experience, around 75% of females under 40 I would classify as narcissistic. For males, it is perhaps 5%.

Female narcissism has been normalized – it isn’t seen as an aberration but rather normal female behaviour. Consequently it doesn’t show up in these so-called “studies”. When a man is narcissistic it is clearly evident because it is relatively unusual.

Snark January 26, 2012 at 01:38

@ David G

I have heard that in the story of Narcissus (from which the term narcissism is derived), the titular character was intentionally male, because the story would never have been understood if it had been female. It would have simply been seen as ordinary female behavior.

E January 26, 2012 at 02:39

dragnet

If white slave owners were raping black women left and right 200 years ago then we’d all be part white / black by now. Think about it use your senses. If that were true there would be no white race or black race in the USA today, we’d all be mixed, but obviously that’s not the case. So using your critical thinking skills (supposedly something they teach in college aside white Liberal guilt) we can conclude your analysis is false.

Opus January 26, 2012 at 03:11

@Thomas Tell Tale

I usually do not think it appropriate to comment (critically) on others posts, unless I am asked a specific question, but I feel compelled to strongly disagree, – as I do not think it scientifically accurate, – with your suggestion that women over the age of thirty five should not give birth. Although the risk of miscarriage and Downs Dyndrome does increase past the age of forty, even so the risk is slight, though as the risk increases the likelihood of infertility does so likewise, so it remains rare.

For what it is worth (and I am the eldest of three) and I was born when my mother was thirty seven, although of course there are doubtless those here who will think (given what I write) that this proves your point. Such late families are not entirely uncommon. I think that I was more to my mother than just a fashion statement, although frequently one does get the impression that a single child born to a 40+ woman is just that, and Halle Berry would seem to fall into that category.

@Oddsock

The link does not work for me, so you’ll have to explain.

Mr. J January 26, 2012 at 05:39

For HOW long has this shit been going on along with TONS of other shit and thousands of men do what??

………….watch other (grown) men play “games”

Joe January 26, 2012 at 05:51

Re: the “one drop rule” – what the fellas are saying about it’s use in slavery days is pretty much correct.

I’m 7/8ths Norse and 1/8th east indian Black (via S.Africa). I have blue eyes and I had very blond hair when I was a kid right into my teens (it gradually turned brown in my 20s and there’s a lot of grey in it now). People ignorant of my mixed-race heritage have referred to me as the “Aryan archetype” in the past. Certainly, in the absence of records to the contrary I’d’ve been able to “pass” had I been born in the slave states of the US, however the rule at the time was that you were not automatically free until the 5th generation of “whiteness” i.e. “1/32nd black”. People like me were called “Octoroons” (1/8th black) as opposed to mulatto (1/2) or quadroon (1/4).

These rules never affected my family, because we’re from the Eastern hemisphere. On the other hand apartheid S.Africa certainly did affect my great-gran and my nan. All the “coloured” (mixed race) folks got shoved out of lovely Capetown into crappy Simonstown in the 60s when apartheid came in.

It’s BS to argue that a kid is black or a kid is white. If you’re mixed race – you’re mixed race. I’d say you need to be in touch with both sides of your parentage all the more in that situation, to have a whole sense of yourself.

On account of the prejudice my nan had experienced and living in a verrrry white region of England (there were about a dozen non-white people in a town of 50k), my nan basically concealed that aspect our roots from her kids and grankids dring her lifetime. It was easier to hide as she had a big fall out with her S.A. family for marrying an Englishman (some of my ancestors fought the English in the Boer war). Hard as it is to believe in hindsight – we thought she was tanned and had frizzy hair because she liked to do a lot of gardening in the sunshine! When my aunt went to S.A. after my nan’s death and found out the score, a lot of stuff about myself that I hadn’t even been aware of as being unusual / unexplained slotted into place.
(I don’t resent my nan for a minute for this btw, it makes sense given the prejudice in S.A./England at the time. What’s more my nan was the only grandparent I was ever close to, she had a lot of time for me and was an all-around super granma).

By trying to drive off one half of her kid’s roots Halle Berry is unlikely to be doing her child any favours at all.
Halle does not have the excuse that she lives in a time/place of ignorant racial hatred and prejudice, where mixed-race kids might’ve struggled.

Joe January 26, 2012 at 06:18

Re: The idea of an end to racial divisions through race mixing. In many Latin american countries the vast majority of people are indeed mestizos= mixed race, it’s the norm in Mexico, Brazil etc.

That said the Indians are still treated like crap in many of those countries, and there’s still prejudice against darker people (altho’ that seems to be a class based thing i.e. rich people don’t work outdoors in the sun).

AlphA January 26, 2012 at 06:47

That article from Salon about the narcissistic wife…bit too perfect, innit?

Methinks an MRA is posing as a “cuckolded man with a narcissistic wife” in order to get the MSM to take notice of the hell that most married men go through.

Well played ;)

Joe January 26, 2012 at 07:10

The nanny’s statement has a crucial internal contradiction.
She says she picked up Nahla and the kid put her head on the nanny’s shoulder.
She then says the guy pushed her, by putting his hands on both her shoulders.
This would be physically impossible if she had, in fact, been holding Nahla at the time.

Aharon January 26, 2012 at 07:27

Dadvid G and Snark,

Thanks for your comments and insights today about women and narcissism. Upon further reflection, I do now consider it to be more of a sex based biological thing and socialization too. Previously when I used the word heredity I was also thinking of genes as in a family defect. Maybe it’s somewhat that too yet I’ve met many people who are opposite their parents: my mother was narcissistic and my sister is the opposite.

Rocco January 26, 2012 at 07:29

@ Aharon

It’s just that the term “narcicistic personality disorder” and narcisism are bandied about and I think people need to be aware of the difference.

The personality disorder is so severe that people can’t function, don’t usually do well in school, can’t hold jobs, sometimes can’t leave the house.

Narcicism as a personality trait is the very definition of feminism, in standard english, which I tend to use here, it is called selfishness.

And Feminism is the most selfish philosophy I have ever encountered.

But don’t medicalize it, these “narcicstic” women aren’t out of control, their just taking advantage of a system stacked in their favor…they’re gluttunously abusing any good will society handed them over the last 40 years.

Rocco January 26, 2012 at 07:38

It’s funny how we no longer ask why their getting divorced.

Here’s a succinct analysis as to why women file for divorce.

The answer is that they will get what they wanted from marriage…children….and can do other things (date).

“Statistically, author Margaret Brinig says, women who filed for divorce most often felt confident they would receive advantageous custody agreements. “The question of custody absolutely swamps all the other variables,” Brinig said. “Our study found that children are the most important asset in a marriage and the partner who expects to get custody is by far the one most likely to file for divorce.” Brinig adds that not only are women certain they will get custody, they divorce specifically in order to “gain full control over the children.”

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/146100-why-do-women-initiate-divorce/#ixzz1kZxI4eki

That’s why moms protest when students name their school team “cougar” and why no man should ever date a woman over 25, this has been the rule in most countries for millenia and there is a reason for it. I find it as wierd as you guys do but I am starting to unlearn my distrust of what wiser men have passed down to us.

Pops January 26, 2012 at 07:39

Actually, you are not using your critical thinking skills. At the height of slavery, only 8% of whites owned slaves. So hypothetically, if every white male slave owner fathered children by slaves, that would still not be enough to cause significant mixing throughout the overall population.

Those slave owners who did father children with slaves in all likelihood also fathered children with their white wives, thus they were contributing to the production of unmixed children at least as much as they were contributing to mixed children.

Also, consider that between 1880 and 1924, 25 million Europeans immigrated to the United States.

Lastly, being that blacks have generally been a minority of the U.S. population, there would not have been enough to create a significant sized population of mixed people compared to the overall U.S. population, but it has been shown that MOST blacks in America have European blood and that the average black American is around 20% white. It is estimated that 30% of Americans designated as “white” have some small degree of African ancestry.

Boxer January 26, 2012 at 08:07

Halle Berry is acting like my cunt mom, all my bro’s cunt ex-wives and baby-mammas, and every other woman in North America who use their kids to get back at the baby-daddy for whatever slight they feel he made.

Fuck this whore. That is all.

Regards, Boxer

nugganu January 26, 2012 at 08:33

Halle Barry is basically trying to do the same thing the mother of my child tried to do. Guaranteed Manboobz won’t be posting anything about this negative example of single mothers behaviour on his website, of course he won’t, the sad twat.

Black Rebel January 26, 2012 at 08:42

What’s with all the cougar heroism in the Entertainment media lately? Berry-Aubry, Lopez-Backup Dancer, Madonna-That douchey looking guy 20 years her junior and of course, Demi’s new much younger man?

Aharon January 26, 2012 at 09:06

“This selfishness and the corellary, lack on introspection means they believe their shit and that is their weakness….hubris.”

@Rocco,

Thanks for your response and thoughts. It was well said. Time to go visit my cute petite physical therapist. I’ll be back…

Boxer January 26, 2012 at 11:32

Dear nuggano:

Someone recently pointed out that David Futrelle is motivated to excuse all the shortcomings of single moms due to the sexual boon they provide him. Since I read that quip I started examining all the pathetic male feminists I know (I work in academia, which is replete with examples) and gawdalmighty, these losers do clean up with the white trash and black trash single-mom crowd.

Single moms and used up, banged out hoes like Halle Berry represent the only sexual outlet which the lazy and the stupid are likely to get. That’s why Manboobz Futrelle is constantly extolling their virtues. Water seeks its own level, and life’s failures enjoy wallowing together in the sty, like the useless pigs they are.

Regards, Boxer

Darrell January 26, 2012 at 12:19

Check this out! It’s on YouTube. Title is
“Women finally realize feminism has failed”
Not sure if the link below will work, so you might
have to use the search engine.

E January 26, 2012 at 17:02

Pops

200 years is a long time, about 10 generations, that’s plenty enough time for the genes to spread throughout society even if you start from a small base. Of course I’m not telling you anything that you don’t already know. You’re just being intellectually dishonest with yourself Pops. The last person on this planet whom you should be dishonest to is yourself.

E January 26, 2012 at 17:17

to Pops addon:

Not PC but it is common knowledge that the number of black females who get raped by white males today is such a small number it’s next to impossible to statistically measure. However the number of black males who rape white women is off the scale. (don’t expect mainstream media / academic establishment to advertise this fact) I find it curious Pops that you have a fixation for the unproven theory that black females were raped 200 years ago yet you turn a blind eye to the crisis happening today. I think this says more about you than me. If we are indeed a mixed race society today it’s because it has a lot more to do with black people raping whites than the other way around.

Lara January 26, 2012 at 19:02

@Dragnet
“So many slave masters were raping slave girls”

dragnet January 26, 2012 at 19:49

@ Lara

“Seeing how black women act today, I can’t picture them being scared or intimidated by their slave masters.”

Really? That’s it? You disappoint me, Lara.

This blog deserves a better class of substance-free troll. What a shame you’re not up to the task.

Jay January 27, 2012 at 05:33

Sports fans in the 90′s had Berry figured out – even in the batshite crazy world of the professional athlete, it was whispered that Berry (who was in her solid prime) was so annoying that David Justice kicked her to the curb.

Baseball player. On the road for weeks/months. Still couldn’t stand her. Serious flags, anyone?

Jay January 27, 2012 at 05:33

Jay January 27, 2012 at 05:34

Sorry for the accidental double-post.

Lara January 27, 2012 at 06:05

dragnet,
I don’t buy this idea that slave girls were constantly being violently raped by their masters. Of course, like most people, I think slavery was very wrong. I just don’t think day in, day out slave owners treated their slaves terribly. The system was wrong and evil, but that doesn’t mean everyone who participated in it was.
And yes, black women aren’t easily intimidated. I meant it as a compliment to them.

Lara January 27, 2012 at 06:09

dragnet,
I think what you’re upset about is that blacks can no longer tell whites exactly what we should think about our own history. Our ancestors were there, too.

Lara January 27, 2012 at 06:27

Slave owners had to live on a plantation with big, strong slaves, who outnumbered them. They also had to get them to be productive. It just wouldn’t make sense to be viciously cruel to them.

Pops January 27, 2012 at 07:27

To E.

You really need to read comments thoroughly. I will give you a quote from my previous comment. You can go back and read it:

From Pops (me): “This is not to say that widespread rape of slaves occurred or didn’t occur. But everyone not being mixed is not evidence that it didn’t.”

In other words, I’m not arguing whether widespread rape occurred or not (as stated) but that the U.S. not being an overwhelmingly mixed nation is no evidence that it did not occur. You are accusing someone of not critically thinking when you are in fact the one not critically thinking. And you conveniently did not respond to the large number of European immigrants who immigrated after slavery.

Thinking logically, any slave owner who fathered children with slaves likewise fathered at least as many children with their wives, thus for 200 years contributed to procreating unmixed whites along with procreating mixed offspring who were categorized as black/negro. The other 92% of non-slave owning whites solely birthed unmixed white children. Thus you have a society that would still NOT be totally mixed.

Well it appears that you don’t believe that we are a mixed race society right?

Also, when people reference “rape” of slaves, they are not talking about slave masters jumping from behind bushes and attacking their slave women. That would have been unnecessary. Whenevere a slave master desired, all they had to do was command the the women to open their legs. It is the fact of not having a choice that is what folks are deeming as rape.

Rape today very rarely results in pregnancy and in the small number cases where they do, abortion is generally utilized. This is quite different from a slave who had no choice but to repeatedly serve as her master’s sex toy.

I don’t know how widespread rape was during slavery. But again, if it was widespread, it still wouldn’t have resulted in society being any more mixed than it actually is.

I will address you reference to rape stats later.

Lara January 27, 2012 at 09:09

I’m all for keeping men in their place. Unfortunately, too many black women have racial hangups. I’m not sure bringing them on board was a good idea.

nutter January 27, 2012 at 09:11

My problem with these thespian women thinking their shit dont stink, and their damaging choices are sacrosanct is this: That having parraded their nakedness for all the world to see, they still feel of superior morality to the husbands or partners they seek to control with threats to children.

Did rubber titted Pamela Anderson, botox loaded Kim Bassinger and even ageing harlott Demi Moore not also similarly attempt to threaten their ex husbands around access to their own kids ?

What makes any of these females think they are morally any better than their ex husbands whom they wish to see subjected to criminal controlls and humilliating demeanments around their kids ?

Doug1 January 27, 2012 at 15:35

Bill—

Halle Barry is probably about 60% white, perhaps a tad less. That’s because her mother is all white and her father is classified black, but is probably about 20% white. Since we haven’t heard he was a very light skinned black, maybe more like 17% white.

The father of Halley’s daughter is also 100% white. That makes their daughter probably about 80% white. She looks one hell of a lot more white than black as well, and has somewhat curly white hair (a big deal among black women).

I’d call her mixed, by far mostly white. Though she still gets affirmative action of all sorts and varieties.

I don’t like Halle Barry.

Pops January 28, 2012 at 08:55

This off topic straw man is a common piece of nonsense routinely promoted. 75% of white victims of sexual assault identify their assailants as white. 16% identify their assailants as black. So if the number of black males who sexually assault white women is off the scale, the number of white males who sexually assault white women must be off the scale by multiples. You have basically made a feminist argument.

Also, the number of white men who rape white women is statistically insignificant based on the low number of sample cases. For instance, in 2008, 77,852 people were surveyed by the Justice Department in their annual survey. 56 reported having been sexually assaulted. 40 of those reporting having been sexually assaulted were white. 16 were black. Of the 40 white victims, around 6 identified their assailants as black. Of the 16 black victims, none identified their assailants as white.

Because of the low sample cases, an asterick is placed by the 0.0% identified as white on black as well as the 16% of identified as black on white because both were based on 10 or less sample cases, thus making the number unreliable.

Also, one must also consider that due to the white population being at least 5 times that of the black population, the average black person encounters more whites than the reverse and when including trends of movent throughout the populace (whites have far less reason to frequent black areas, etc.), it has been estimated that the average black person encounters 19 times more whites than the reverse. So black criminals, rapists, etc. have far more opportunities to victimize whites than the reverse.

Lastly, understand the difference between rape and sexual assault. If I walk up to a strange woman and slap her on the butt, I have sexually assaulted her and can be arrested for doing so. Sexual assault can be a verbal sexual threat. According to RAINN, only 7.5% of sexual assaults are rapes and only 6.7% of actual rapes are between whites and blacks. That would mean that of the 56 samples of sexual assault victims, probably only 4 were actually raped and in all likelihood, none of those rapes were interracial.

Again E. It’s all about critical thinking.

Jamila January 31, 2012 at 11:47

“She has already accused Gabriel Aubry, a Canadian model, of abuse, and had the judge order supervised visitation with a nanny of her choice and under her employ.”

I think that was the biggest mistake of this whole fiasco. If I were a father and I not only my child’s mother claiming I must answer to her, but also being that I have to tell the nanny what I am and am not doing with my own daughter that would clearly cause a lot of tension and resentment.

Apparently the nanny had the nerve to show up at Gabe’s house angry with him him for not telling her that he had went to go pick up his daughter from school. I probably with have flown into a rage with the nanny too.