Glee Wins People’s Choice Awards, Slash, Dave Grohl not Among Fans

by W.F. Price on January 12, 2012

I’ve only recently heard of the teen drama Glee, which is evidently a big hit with the teenybopper crowd. The other day, I came across it while flicking through channels and forced myself to watch some of the show. First, I have to say that I now do believe the conservative Christians are correct in saying that the media is pushing a gay agenda. Of course, I don’t really care (one can always change the channel), but it was so blatant on Glee that I couldn’t help but laugh. The show revolved around a “glee club” (an insipid American high school institution for you Brits), cheerleaders, football players, gay football players, football players in drag, football players with cheerleaders, with gay cheerleaders, etc. There was even Broadway-style singing and dancing. Glee is about the gayest show I’ve ever seen on TV. Even the name is gay.

The gay issue aside, there was one thing about the show that, although unsurprising, was still obnoxious: it features the same old negative stereotypes about normal males. The teen sluts (both gay and straight) are the heros, while the villains are generally straight or straight-acting males (why is it always considered a problem when homosexual men act like… men?). It’s the kind of show our readers are not likely to watch (for obvious reasons), but those of us with kids might want to at least keep an eye on it, as it pushes teen promiscuity (both homo and hetero) and presents ordinary males as dangerous, violent bigots.

One nice thing to come out the Glee controversy is the revelation that Foo Fighters frontman and former Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl evidently has a pair. Angry about being pressured to perform on Glee, Grohl expressed distaste for the show and its creator in rather strong terms.

Grohl’s remarks to The Hollywood Reporter:

It’s every band’s right, you shouldn’t have to do f—ing Glee

And then the guy who created Glee is so offended that we’re not, like, begging to be on his f—ing show… f— that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do Glee

I watched 10 minutes. It’s not my thing…

The Glee guy, what a f—ing jerk. Slash was the first one. He wanted to do Guns ‘n’ Roses and Slash is like, ‘I hate f—ing musicals. It’s worse than Grease.’ Then [Murphy's] like, ‘Well, of course he’d say that, he’s a washed up ol’ rock star, that’s what they f—ing do.’ And then Kings of Leon say, ‘No, we don’t want to be on your show.’ And then he’s like, ‘Snotty little assholes…’ And it’s just like, Dude, maybe not everyone loves Glee. Me included…

Slash, for his part, is reported to have said the following about Glee:

In the current climate of what’s going on in entertainment these days, I try to be more optimistic than negative because it’s really easy to get negative about it, but I draw the line at Glee. Glee is worse than Grease and Grease is bad enough…. When Grease came out I was like, “Oh, c’mon, give me a break.” Actually, I look at Grease now and think: Between High School Musical and Glee, Grease was a brilliant work of art.

At least some folks in the entertainment business still have standards…

Anonymous January 12, 2012 at 11:46

Well Slash played with Black Eyed Peas so I’m not sure about his standards.

American January 12, 2012 at 11:55

Will America be the first country to “Break hetero-dominance”?? What will America look like when hetero-males are purged from Academia, and political life in the US???

Just1X January 12, 2012 at 11:58

Thanks for putting in the time to check it out, because I’m not going to.

And bravo to the musicians. dignity over dollars – well done

Over here (UK) we are overrun with washed up superannuated soap ‘stars’ of decades-gone-by trying to flog us life insurance for the over 50′s (for those ‘final expenses’)

Rebel January 12, 2012 at 12:00

My basic tenet about TeeVee is that anything that comes out of the stoopid toobe is utter crap.

Teevee is shit. It has rotten the minds of millions.
Stay away from that excrement unless you no longer want to be a human being.

That says it all.

American January 12, 2012 at 12:02

Television in general in America has regressed into Raunch rubbish. But out of the raunch rubbish that American media has become, there are some new programs (on the discovery Channel for example) that spark the adventurous mentality of men, and young men. These survivalist shows have very little Raunch culture indoctrination in them (thank god). I also like the Alaska gold rush show, (again it has very little Raunch culture indoctrination in it)

Lemon January 12, 2012 at 12:04

This is what kids are being brainwashed with, it’s everybody’s problem. Hopefully the machismo-minded Hispanics will over-compensate for the in-your-face gay ass generation that will come of age in the next 5-10 years after growing up with this crap. I feel really sorry for the boys who have nothing they can turn to, not a father, not tv shows like those old-school manly cartoons, for positive masculine portrayal. And you wonder why riots happened in Britain, the most virulent anti-male society on Earth.

American January 12, 2012 at 12:12

Many in the American entertainment business are quite comfortable with the “pedophile casting couch” dynamic. We are seeing American entertainers getting counciling, and coming forward in droves to speak about this American pedophile casting couch arrangement that they were put through as children.
Maybe these entertainment moguls shouldn’t be picking on hetero-males when there own closet is full of pre-pubescent children.

American January 12, 2012 at 12:21

The “pedophile casting couches” of LA need to be shut down. Again, many entertainment moguls should not be vilifying hetero-males while there own closet ( or casting couch) is full of pre-pubescent children.

Born Free January 12, 2012 at 12:33

(why is it always considered a problem when homosexual men act like… men?).

Something I’ve wondered for years. OK, it’s all very nice to have some “representation” every now and then, but I’m sick of the fact that most gay characters on TV are the damned effeminate stereotype? They really are a small percentage of gay men out there.

Among the so-called gay “community” there is a joke that conservatives are afraid that there is some kind of gay agenda, but I’m beginning to believe there is.

I’m a big fan of Foo Fighters and Guns’n’Roses, so hats off to those guys for having the balls to just say NO.

Opus January 12, 2012 at 12:36

Before The Spearhead… (many months ago)

I was a member of a now defunct Message Board (with eagle-eyed Moderators, who would mod you should you attempt even part of your message in a language other than English, or do other terrible things like use certain words e.g. one was modded if one referred to Scots as Jocks, never mind Porridge-Wogs), anyway shortly before it closed…

I put up a post (my own thread perhaps – I forget) where I looked back to the 1950s and asked my readers to imagine a conversation between a visitor to the 1950s in his Tardis and a person from that era. I asked them to imagine what the 1950s person would guess to be the biggest change from 1960 in 2010. Nuclear War, they might predict. You shake your head, and reply that we are now best buddies with The Soviets who in any event aren’t Soviets any more, but Russians.

The 1950s person then suggests, that maybe computers have taken jobs away. You surprise him by pointing out that every one has a computer or two (in his briefcase) and that in fact computers have increased the number of jobs. He is surprised but you ask him to guess again.

He, noticing Jamaican Refugees, wonders if an influx of immigrants is the answer. You point out that Britain is now approx 15 percent Black and Asian. He almost falls over, especialy when you tell him that that is not the biggest change.

You then put him out of his misery and explain that whereas Homosexuality is illegal in the 1950s, it is by 2010 not merely legal but actively promoted as the preferred sexual activity, by The Tory/LibDem Government (check the Likes on David Cameron’s Facebook page for conformation – it is not Fathers for Justice or even the Home Secretary with the fuck-me-boots Theresa May that he likes but Gay Pride and The Foreign Sectretary – about whom there have been rumours). You mention that only yesterday Jan 11th 2012 (by way of example) an aging professional soccer player tweeted (you have to explain Twitter) as a result of which his club has sacked him and the police are about to charge him (for his joke) with a ‘homophobic’ offense. The same day the P.M. was encouraging his Twitter followers to sign an online-petition to eliminate Homophobia in Sport. I tweeted back that I’d sign an online petition to eliminate Heterophobia in the Arts.

The Gay people (in 201o) on the defunct board were predictably outraged by my prediction and presented themselves as victims. Once, maybe, but I think not now, where, now, if you are opposed to Homophobia (one of the two evolutionary Taboos anyway) you are de facto anti-Hetero, and by default a Pedestaliser of women. There is I think a connection between the bone of Homo-Sexuality that is now tossed to men and the increasing Pussy-Pass Privilege that is offered to women (of which on this blog I need hardly give examples).

American January 12, 2012 at 12:40

I believe a thorough douching Of the American entertainment industry is in order. I believe the “pedophile casting couch culture” comes out in the programs they make, and in ways that the average consumer is not aware of.

meistergedanken January 12, 2012 at 12:52

It’s all part of the plan. Just like “Desperate Housewives”, “American Horror Story” or “Dawson’s Creek”, or any of those other shows created by the queers, straight couples – particularly married ones – are inevitably shown to be the most hypocrital, intolerant, ignorant, mentally unbalanced and emotionally dysfunctional characters. In this way normality is portrayed as a sorry sham. Much better to be fabulously gay and “with it”.

It’s so strange to see the progressives insist on marriage for gays, while at the same time showing married couples (and the husbands/fathers especially) as the worst people out there. They want to tear down marriage so they can scrounge the tattered remains for themselves, I guess. They would be welcome to them if it meant we would be spared further cultural assualts.

American January 12, 2012 at 13:08

nugganu January 12, 2012 at 13:09

I briefly dated a teacher a year ago. I went to one of her best friend’s house parties – a pair of lesbians who were married. This was a late 20 something crowd. Every single couple there bar myself, the girl I was dating, and one other couple, were gay couples. Times are a changing for the younger generation, that’s for sure. It was a bizarre situation to say the least. Most of them were involved in the teaching profession too.

keyster January 12, 2012 at 13:19

If you really want MSM shock and awe, tune in to the Saturday morning cartoon shows. Grrl Power Chic, Multi-Culti; confused, emotional/effeminate male and serious, sassy female characters abound.

Ever wonder how our small children learn to speak in that “valley girl” affected manner; such as ending every sentence in an upward cadence question mark and repeating “like” at least twice in every phrase? Every wonder how little girls have developed a certian tone of defiance and conviction about everything?

Please get up early one Saturday morning and watch how liberal indocrination of our young and impressionable, through TV programming, works. It’s a master class on how its done. Glee and other shows are merely a continuation of where the cartoons left off, to support the narrative through the Tween years, until they reach college and are openly taught it.

This evil Democratic/Capitialist system, the henious “Cult of the Individual”, must be destroyed from the inside out through warfare on it’s culture, before a Socialist/Egalitarian Utopia can ever be realised.

Lsmbr January 12, 2012 at 13:22

RE Slash: There are worse things he could do…

Towgunner January 12, 2012 at 13:49

Again, these are the same forces that frustrate us about feminism – a small radical elite imposing their world view on the rest of us. This time it’s in hi-def and on that great big plasma radiation dispenser.
The good news is truth – Leave people alone to self-determine their culture, and what do you get? Well the answer is not unknown in fact history demonstrates. Homosexuality is what it is, a very small minority of the population. Generally speaking men and women too, left to their own devices; see homosexual activity as unnatural and outright disgusting.
Is it a tragedy that gay people suffer? I honestly used to think so, but I don’t really think they suffer all that much. They seem pretty happy at their parades. Matter of fact, I’d say that a balding women (regardless of her sexuality) or a poor black family or an orphan in Africa suffer thousands of times more than some sappy fruit. In that light homosexuals have proven to be one of the most selfish groups in all of history, right up there with women – after all they want to be women anyway. Look, everyone suffers and to insist that a person’s peculiar sexual desire awards them with a special kind of suffering over other people is evil. When you pan-out and look at homosexuality today from 30,000 feet you see a whiny group of people taking advantage of some perceived victimhood, who are just as equally bigoted against the same people who they call bigots, and who are slaves to their own perversions. What do they want…well they want “normalization”, but if it were normal there would be no need to implement so many laws and alliances in the first place? Furthermore, it says something about our culture that gives only homosexuals and other sluts special treatment. What is 5 to 10 seconds…a momentary spasm and a total loss of self-control? All this to facilitate a small group’s ego so they feel only slightly less guilty at themselves when they orgasm. That’s where your taxpayer money goes to…to make a pervert feel good about itself. Talk about malinvesment. One last point, the gay agenda as well as the feminists, say they support “inclusiveness” or “acceptance”, but that is hardly true. Both groups are decadent and lovers of all things materialistic. Sex is actually the most discriminatory act when you thing about it. There are bell curves throughout nature. Sick people are at one end of a bell curve compared to healthy (not much sex in cancer wards), retarded people exists on the wrong side of many important bell curves, ugly people too. If we are to follow both the gay and feminist ideology to its fullest then EVERYONE is included…well no everyone. Moreover, regardless of all the propaganda being gay is not born in! Alternatively, ugly, retarded, lazy eye – those are, yet no special treatment for them!

digital_dreamer January 12, 2012 at 13:50

I haven’t had a TV in 15 years and each day I’m reminded I’m not missing anything.

Recently, I was at someone’s house and joined with them in watching a show (or commercial). I cringed. It really was worst than I had thought.

I once watched about 5 minutes of Glee. The cheerleader’s coach was so obnoxious – incredibly unattractive and distasteful. Uggg. And, the gay theme is, well, gay. Saw a episode of Modern Family on Lulu. WTH? What’s with this gay theme that permeates modern entertainment?

I think part of the problem with much entertainment these days is that there isn’t a character you can relate to. They have such staggering flaws that you can never warm up to them. They are not role models or someone you can learn from. If these characters are supposed to be more realistic and mimic real life behavior, how low we have gone. It only promotes these behaviors as normal and acceptable.

MAJ

Poiuyt January 12, 2012 at 14:14

If anyone really wanted to see how a really rotten society is in the making on TV, just tune into channels broadcasting the legislative process.

One only need tune in to watch sessions in Congress, Parliament or the European Commission, to understand the source of and force of all the decay and indecency in society.

The prevailing anti-male, anti-hetero, pro-genderist impulse, is all too clearly shown here in real time TV, as a symbiotic relationship linking sensitivity, diversity and multi-cult representatives to the public treasury.

JeremiahMRA January 12, 2012 at 14:26

Even the straight characters on Glee act gay, lol. It pushes a radical leftist agenda as well. I watch it with my woman sometimes because it is so ridiculous.

Rocco January 12, 2012 at 14:36

I raised my son as a single hetero guy in Hollywood. I mean the real Hollywood with clubs, crime and grime. It reminded me of the Bronx where I grew up.

There was a fellow father of a son one year younger than mine. I decided not to assume anything and befriended him with some hints I had learned the year before for his child.

It was like I’d hit him. He looked at me with scorn and outrage.

He was a gay father, the child adopted from central America and the child had two fathers, both psychologists.

Well, the truth is that I was first introduced to the MRM by a gay friend of mine.

Gay men and straight men are in this together. Look at the crazy laws being passed….it doesn’t say gay men or striaght men……all men are subject to these laws.

Gay and striaght men need to set aside there differences in the MRM.

And don’t forget, gay men may be better negotiators with women than straight men……they’re not pussy beggars.

Turbo the drycleaner January 12, 2012 at 14:39

TV has always been a circus. Even news program’s primary concern is ratings, not reporting accurate news. To that end, theyll lie, omit, and revise the content of the news you watch in order to entertain you, not inform you. The cartoons your children are watching are now a contest to see how much wierd shit we can pack into a half hour. See shows like “adventure time” for good examples.

Rocco January 12, 2012 at 14:41

OT

Big news in California. Judge who order out of work dad to continue to pay over 2k per month child support is called “cruel” by the appelate court.

This can now be cited in appeals of child support amounts in california some of the comments say. I’m not an attorney.

Doug1 January 12, 2012 at 14:57

WF Price—

I think you’re wrong. First of all Hollywood is lead/controlled by liberal/leftist Jews. This is very well established. Now some of my best friends are Jews, really, and I don’t have general animus towards them and admire them in many ways but they shouldn’t get away with as much stealth control of American ideas as the do, without shining lights on that without getting fired if in a high SWPL position etc. I’ll immediately re find and post a link to an article by a LA Times Jewish journalist providing pretty compelling evidence to this, for any doubters.

The left and Jewish controlled or lead American media is pushing for a PC agenda. A culturally Marxist somewhat light agenda. Gay acceptance and in the case of Glee, even required celebration, of that is part of it.

I find Glee disgustingly gay promoting. Not just ok, like it’s supposed to be the new cool. At 3% of the population, give me a break. Detest the show. Have watched it three or four times as a cultural phenomenon.

MRA January 12, 2012 at 15:09

Glee is the typical PC TV show series, it got handicapped, gay, lesbian, women leading, blacks, Asians, fats, anti-male, anti-white, anti-christian, ok I understand about the handicapped, it not the first show to have one,

“but those of us with kids might want to at least keep an eye on it, as it pushes teen promiscuity”

Teenage are so retarded these days they think the songs Glee sing are their

Boxer January 12, 2012 at 15:11

Dear Rocco:

Have you ever seen the exposes on the private prisons in the USA?

These shitbag family court “judges” often get bribes and kickbacks for sending broke fathers into the private prison system. The private prison then bills the government an exorbitant amount for the imprisoned father, giving the condemning judge a portion of the gain for his “services”.

Let’s hope the communist Chinese quit loaning the USA the money to keep this farce operating someday, eh?

Regards, Boxer

Boxer January 12, 2012 at 15:19

Dear WF:

why is it always considered a problem when homosexual men act like… men?

I’ve loaned Jack Donovan’s book *Androphilia* out to a couple of my gay bros. It’s quite the critical theory of sexual identity in a woman-worshipping and feminised world.

Part of the problem lies with us (straight dudes) who are still castigating our gay brothers for their gayness… a legacy of the same puritanical and repressive forces which gave us feminism. Gay men are either ridiculed by straight dudes into silence, or they find a bizarre and grotesque sublimation of their drives in acting like chicks.

The irony is that many gay dudes are far more sympathetic to straight dudes than other straight dudes are. I’ve written about this before, but the few men I’m able to be completely open about MGTOW and my refusal to marry are a few gay men I know from gym. These are not the prancing fairy “wannabe woman” type gays. A couple have attempted to live life as straight dudes and have been run through the meatgrinder of family court for their trouble. One guy I know has a son about my age who just made the horrible mistake of getting married to some woman who is now ruining his life.

Regards, Boxer

Art Vandelay January 12, 2012 at 15:25

Here is a gay musical for you:

NWOslave January 12, 2012 at 16:20

Hell, the MSM is shoving tranny-loving down our throats. In case you haven’t seen the “girlscout” vid here it is.

Don’t bother trying to post anything other than weeping approval. Funny how a 7 year old is wise enough to “choose” a gender while half the time being unable to wipe their own asses properly.
————
The next “big” story out there is a little girl telling us not to “slut shame.”

That’s right everyone, slap your little barely teen daghter in a hookers outfit and praise her for being strong-willed and independent. Of course if even a 17 year old girl is living in a State where the age of consent is 18, and she comes in contact with and evil man 18 years or older, suddenly she’s discombobulated and has no control or accountability for her actions.

Do all liberals have a masters in stupid?

Thomas Tell-truth January 12, 2012 at 16:36

Don’t confuse gays with homosexuals.

Gay is political. Homosexual isn’t. Gays have been the strongest and most vigorous allies of feminists and feminism. They reject masculinity. Homosexuals are men who embrace masculinity..our brothers in the struggle.

Gays are chicks with dicks. They are in the camp of the foe. We owe them nothing. Fuck em.

crella January 12, 2012 at 17:13

“Ever wonder how our small children learn to speak in that “valley girl” affected manner; such as ending every sentence in an upward cadence question mark and repeating “like” at least twice in every phrase?”

Yes! My niece talks like this and it drives me bonkers! She is trying to tell me that at the beginning of math class, when she was looking out the window, a friend of hers sneaked up behind her and dropped a book on the floor, starling her, but it comes out “Well? I was like? in math class? before it started, just looking out the window like? and G? came in the room? and came up behind me? and like, dropped his book on the floor? and OMG? he scared me so bad?” “So, somebody snuck up behind you and dropped a book on the floor.” “Yes” “Can’t you just tell me that?” “I dunno” Gah!

“I think part of the problem with much entertainment these days is that there isn’t a character you can relate to. They have such staggering flaws that you can never warm up to them. They are not role models or someone you can learn from.”

Yes! That’s it. You put into precise words what I’ve been mumbling for a while now. My mother raves about Grey’s Anatomy, has for years. God help me, I decided to watch a couple of episodes. Okay, so….

1.What guy is going to fall hard in love with a girl he picked up in a bar, so much so that he leaves his wife for her?That’s the whole base of the series.
2.The residents are all screwing each other in the supply closets in between patients. Ya, right. Ask any medical resident what they want to do with 15 minutes of free time and 99.9% of the time it’s ‘Sleep!’, never mind the professional implications of such behavior.
3.Written by people (women) with no medical background, but a flair for glurge, the show shows the doctors making hideous mistakes, criminal mistakes in some cases, and then making ‘heroic’ efforts on the behalf of said patient ’cause I owe them that much’. Yesterday’s was a man with a brain hernia, with spinal fluid dripping out his nose for months on end, and the chief resident admits to sending him away over the past three months 2-3 times ‘because she thought it was a cold’. She scrubs into his surgery even though it means she misses dinner with her family *again* because she ‘owes it to him’. How inspiring! That this popular program plants the idea that it’s ok for doctors to subvert double-blind studies, and to screw with the national transplant register for love, and that such actions are heroic, is just frightening.

All the Sex in the City characters as well. So flawed that you can’t warm up to them. Well-said, digital_dreamer!

crella January 12, 2012 at 17:16

Kudos to Dave Grohl!

Nunya January 12, 2012 at 18:25

Jim January 12, 2012 at 18:39

I would just like to thank everyone who responded to my vent a couple of threads ago. Its been very hard dealing with these issues. Again thank you gentlemen for your support and thank you to our host.

The Fire Rises

andybob January 12, 2012 at 18:47

“Gay dudes, born without the handicap of needing to have sex with women, can often see things from a perspective that we straight dudes can not.
I should ask these guys what they think of Glee. I’m pretty sure the reviews won’t be positive…” Mr Boxer

Mr Boxer, summs up the truth of it brilliantly. Very perceptive and smart. The first time I saw “Glee” I wanted to punch my flatscreen through the wall. Here again, gay men/teens are being shown as shallow, trite, superficial, dismissable, malleable, silly, flippant cretins with nothing to offer the world except fashion advice and sloping shoulders for whiny bitches to cry on.

The reason why the MSM never show gay men as real people with real jobs and responsibilities, who make genuine contributions to society, die in wars and actually build things is because they assume that straight people confronted with this fact would have a collective meltdown. The MSM doesn’t think you can handle it.

This is the reason that all you ever see in the MSM are champagne-swilling “Queer Eyes” whose primary mission in life is to shame ‘clueless’ straights into matching their tableware with the drapes. My niece urged me to watch that show about families (the one with Al Bundy) about so-called modern families. She was sure I’d really enjoy it. Another screen smashing moment.

Of course, the gay couple were house-proud flamers in cashmere whose only function on the show was to demonstrate that gay men are just as stupid as straight men. Nowhere is there even a hint that many gay men, like me, disapprove of same-sex parents. It is deeply unfair to children to burden them with the consequences of adults’ selfish desires for fulfilment.

Have you ever seen ridiculuos lesbians on television? Neither have I. They are always brave, sincere and serious – battling against evil men to right the wrongs in a patriarchal world. Television caters to women – not gay men or Jews. Don’t swallow the stereotypes the mainstream media promotes.

Hordes of gay men wouldn’t go near a gay pride parade. We think it is a huge mistake to promote the idea that prancing around in a rainbow hued-thong is what being gay means. Apart from being tacky, it just contributes to the perception that being gay makes you want to waer sequins – it turns you into a joke. Also, these events are overun by man-hating lesbians. Lesbians means radical feminists. So, no thanks.

Take a leaf out of Mr Boxer’s Book of Wisdom and actually meet some real gay men. Those of us who live far from Hollywood and have no connection whatsoever to Broadway musicals are very likely to be very aware of issues confronting men. Some of us are even vocal MRA’s. As Mr Boxer says, we are not handicapped by the need for sex from women. We can recognise their manipulative BS from miles away. The female psyche laid bare is an ugly thing.

Gay men like men, identify with men, actually are men. We watch men we care about like our brothers (I have a straight twin brother), fathers, and mates get ground down by a system created and maintained by feminists and their pussy-begging lackeys – and yes, some poodle-carrying flamers along for the ride. Women are always shocked to learn that most gays side with men. That’s not what they see on the telly.

It is very telling that Mr Boxer has read “Androphilia” by Jack Donovan. By doing so, he has a clearer understanding of how gay masculinity has been hijacked and diminished by those with an agenda to do so. “Glee” doesn’t speak to me – “Androphilia” does. It is brilliantly written, pulls no punches and is a revelation.

Mr Rocco calls for gays and straights to put aside our differences in the MRM because we are all in this together. I agree with this entirely. The bitchy gays who discriminate against straight men, like the disdainful gay father Mr Rocco encountered, are the manginas of the gay world. The gay men that I know would have reciprocated respectfully.

Women don’t like gays and straights to collaborate because they don’t want us to compare notes. I have seen women try to shame my straight friends out of hanging out with me. They are threatened by our mutual support. Together, we are able to construct a composite picture of women that would peel paint for sheer gruesomeness. Mr Price pointed this out long ago. He is absolutely correct.

Richard January 12, 2012 at 19:05

It might be interesting to get a gay viewpoint on MRA or feminism in general (not that there would be only one).

A couple commenters have noted that in their experience, gays have been potential allies, though Thomas just above feels strongly the other way.

In my own experience, among a handful of gay friends/acquaintances, I don’t really see them as particularly invested in feminism (which makes sense as to some extent they have no use for women).

On the other hand, it seems that gay rights activism falls under the more general social progressive agenda including feminism, gay-rights, race-based affirmative action, anti-Christian sentiment, etc.

At any rate, the gayest thing I watch on TV is the QB putting his hands between the center’s legs.

MRA January 12, 2012 at 19:07

“Hopefully the machismo-minded Hispanics will over-compensate”

One of the amazing thing about Hispanic, when American or Europe women marry Hispanic men specially from center america and the Caribbean they left the nagging bitch aptitude away, when you look at the rate of marriage between Eurowomen or American women and Hispanic men the rate is very low, here is a example.

In Dominican Republic (Caribbean) there are what is called “sanky panky” men who are prostitute in touristic beach, you can read more here
There was even a movie about it.

The vast majority of women seeking Sankys come from feminist countries like Canada, UK, USA and you are not going to believe….Sweden, these women are from all age but usually +45.

The Sanky tend to have a totally chauvinistic-machista aptitude, they speak at least 3 languages, even when they are the prostitute they are the ones controlling most parts of the relationship, where to go, what to dance, how to have sex etc, there was a documentary (I can’t find it now) where a Sanky have sex with a woman and make her libido goes so high the security of the resort knocked on the door to know if the woman was being killed, many of them get married (I know one who now lives in Florida) and start a family just like that, many of the women keep going back knowing the will get a Sanky quick and many women send money to their Sankys, Dominican Rep doesn’t have feminist’s laws victimizing women and blaming men, many sankys are -18 men and women (just male are called Sanky Panky), the cops knows, the country knows the feminist knows but they don’t do anything about it because is one of the big reason people go there.

What I’m trying to say is, when women from feminists countries encounter men who don’t take bullshit about woman’s soul, woman’s mind opinions and other fem nonsense they turn off the femibitch card.

Here is a video, it doesn’t have good audio or quality bu is at least a visual example

Richard January 12, 2012 at 19:09

ok, well i see andybob sort of provided the perspective i was looking far…danged moderation delay….

BoxANT January 12, 2012 at 19:20

Well, in defense of TV, there are still some good shows on, not many, but some.

As for the articles NWOslave linked. I’m curious as to how feminists can on one hand say that “gender is a social construct” and then on the other hand support transgendered people who “were born with the wrong genitalia”? These seem contradictory.

MRA January 12, 2012 at 19:25

Here is an example of Sanky Panky, notice we are talking about a man and woman who don’t know each other and he jumps to her in totally sexual intentions, can you imagine the same in UK? not even in your dreams

Rocco January 12, 2012 at 19:49

These are the same women frothing about the superbowl hoax…..pure projection.

aaa January 12, 2012 at 19:49

From a broader perspective, FOX Broadcasting has become a powerful arbiter of American popular culture in the past two decades. I can recall when FOX was the gaudy upstart behind the Big Three of NBC, ABC, and CBS. Even in its early days it made waves with “Married… with Children” — a crass, juvenile take on the traditional family sitcom. Since then we’ve seen The Simpsons, 90210, Melrose Place, In Living Color, The X-Files, That ’70s Show, Malcolm in the Middle, Family Guy, Ally McBeal, American Idol, Hell’s Kitchen, 24, Prison Break, and of course Glee. And that’s just the comedies/dramas — there is a also a long list of infamous reality and footage shows, from the innocuous “America’s Most Wanted” to World’s Wildest Police Videos, When Animals Attack!, Joe Millionaire, Temptation Island, Are You Smarter than a Fifth-Grader?,The Swan, etc. I point out these series in that they were/are widely viewed, and also in that they (IMO) have subconsciously affected the worldview of their viewers. E.g. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (on ABC) was a massive hit, but also had little lasting cultural impact beyond references to “lifelines” and “audience polling”. In their own minor ways many of the FOX hit shows have been constructing the future pop culture center-of-gravity, particularly in setting standards of acceptable behavior in impressionable minds.

I find it particularly amusing to think back to when President George HW Bush made a disparaging comment about the “underachiever and proud of it!” Bart Simpson. He was, in retrospect, quite correct in his assessment; Bart was an exhibitionist and regularly rude to adults — e.g. his now-extinct catchphrase “I’m Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?” In more recent years, it has been oafish, lazy, and dim-witted Homer who has been the primary character subconsciously affecting viewers’ opinions on the fatherhood role within a family. In a close second, there is Lisa’s feminist and careerist leanings as contrasted with Marge’s subdued, unappreciated domesticity (her own dreams of high-powered career and fame having been derailed by her pregnancy with Bart, naturally). Yet the standard of behavior has been pushed so much farther in the past 20 years that in a more recent Simpsons episode, Marge wonderingly remarks that FOX Broadcasting has become a hardcore sex channel so gradually that she didn’t even notice the change.

Geography Bee Finalist himself January 12, 2012 at 20:26

Has anybody else noticed that gay males (at least those who have had male homosexual sex since 1977) are fighting for the privilege (remember, gay males are trying to call it a “right”) to donate blood after an unspecified waiting period after the last male homosexual sexual activity?

Remember that to their credit, Americans born in or who have lived in Cameroon, the Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Niger and Nigeria since 1977 are not fighting for the same privilege. Almost all Cameroonians and the people of all seven countries that border Cameroon are ineligible for donating blood because a strain of HIV which originated in Cameroon, called Group O, cannot always be picked up in the blood donation tests used at blood drives.

The attempt to treat anyone’s sexual orientation as an immutable characteristic does not work. Biological race, date of birth, place of birth, DNA, and biological sex, among others, are immutable because a person keeps these traits for life and without effort.

(Apologies for disgusting everyone one this thread) A newborn does not make a concerted effort to lose its virginity as soon as possible, so the “immutable characteristic” idea for sexual orientation has a problem of onset, as well as the problem that you can add partners to your sexual history but you cannot take them away. Protecting sexual orientation cannot be logically done because it cannot cover all the variables (including but not limited to passage of time, HIV status at birth or onset later in life, number of sex partners, chronological order of sexual activity, consequences of sexual activity).

Aharon January 12, 2012 at 20:55

Rocco January 12, 2012 at 21:14

And there is no doubt that a very small group of people control the message of hollywood and hollywood has been spreading them for the white house since Kennedy.

The world wide movie and TV distribution network is the main line delivering the feminist world.

TV spreads hatred toward all men.

aaa January 12, 2012 at 21:42

@MRA — I’ve seen an analogue to the Sanky Panky in the Middle East. The clincher would be if these women are devout feminists, which I suspect they are given that they have the finances and the inclination to travel abroad for a sexual relationship.

Rocco January 12, 2012 at 22:01

While we’re talking about hollywood, I hear a good joke on south park the other day, Butters says, “I heard the Terminator and Skeletor are getting a divorce.”, the Kyle answers “We keep telling you that’s Maria Shriver, not Skeletor”.

But seriously, how much commingaling of hollywood with politics….Reagan, The Govenator, now we have Senator Saturday Night Live.

They are one and the same machine.

evilwhitemalempire January 12, 2012 at 22:47

Towgunner
Moreover, regardless of all the propaganda being gay is not born in!
*******************

Actually this is probably the only thing that liberals are right about.

If homosexuality is a choice do you honestly believe that there would be a single straight man on the planet?

You think men would flock to PUA seminars, buy expensive cars, marry, etc. if they could simply ‘switch’ their brains from chicks to dicks and enjoy all the sex they wanted cheap as nails?

The world would look very, (VERY) different if homosexuality was a choice. In fact there wouldn’t be one as all the men would simply ass fuck themselves to extinction.

Rocco January 12, 2012 at 23:05

@ evilwhitemalempire

Hear hear, straight talk and directly to the point. In fact women can’t understand how even a few of us can go MGTOW for any period of time.

They are scared by it though. I was reading a feminist blog today…MGTOW mystifies and terrifies them.

stonelifter January 12, 2012 at 23:11

“Hopefully the machismo-minded Hispanics will over-compensate for the in-your-face gay ass generation”

queers make up less than 2% of the US population, give or take. Why do they need to be represented at all?

Personally, I think our nation would be better off if ordinary men where more dangerous

Aharon January 12, 2012 at 23:16

Aharon January 12, 2012 at 23:34

Aservant January 13, 2012 at 00:04

@Doug1

Here’s the link you were looking for:

Here’s another good one:

Looks like some of you are starting to wake up (like I finally did) as to why there have been 106 explusions in the past 2000 years……..same ole same ole….workin on 107 now………

And they finally have their own place to go…..finally………

Scattered January 13, 2012 at 00:09

Not so much gay but rather undermining masculine virtue.

Femininity is promoted, the male protagonist may as well be a women even though he is written as hetero.

The antagonist is a butch female gym teacher. False masculine, typical of women trying to act like men but can’t. Either this is intentional or as I suspect the writers (women or gay) just don’t understand men.

Scattered January 13, 2012 at 00:11

I think this says it all, status driven and superficial. “Puck” is the school bully.

————————————————————————————-
“A lot of big changes are happening in the next episode of “Glee”. Puck makes the biggest move, shaving off his mohawk and seducing Mercedes in a bid to elevate his social status. Smelling something rotten in the air, Mercedes snaps, “I’m gonna ask you to stop!” “

Opus January 13, 2012 at 01:45

I address this post to the Brits on this board (as I have no knowledge of Glee other than W.F. above post)

Does anyone agree that Blue Peter screamed Gay at one. Two boys (one always very pretty) and a token female – (FagHag) – plus the Dog (Down Shep)?

Who can ever forget their hysterical over-the-top reaction when their garden was trashed. (Drama Queens). Wish I’d had a hand in it myself!

Depravo January 13, 2012 at 03:00

If all homeaux were Jack Donovan / Thom Gunn / Alexander the Great types, homophobia wouldn’t exist.

One of the most revealing indicators of women’s hatred of masculinity is that the sort of fag they claim to like is invariably the most hideous caricature, conforming to their twisted version of femininity to an extent as to make Uncle Tom look like a Zebra Killer.

The same catty, obnoxious, relentlessly foul-minded type that, try as one might, can’t help hating.

Avenger January 13, 2012 at 03:18

Aron writes-
‘It’s all part of our once top-secret strategy now thousands of years old to take over the world. First we introduced monotheism to the tribes of Europe and the middle east. Then we took over Hollywood. Now we write the software inside your computers. Hidden in the software are subliminal messages that are brainwashing you into becoming a gay PC slave-drone. The more you use your computer the gayer and more Jew friendly you become. The way to protect yourself is to wear dark sunglasses when you use your computer.’

It’s more like a couple of hundred years because the people from the East called Khazars only cnverted to the old Hebrew cult a 1k years ago, befre that they were Shamanists. The ancient Hebrews were descended from the Old European group wh lived in the south and became extinct and absorbed int other groups so unless you’re one of the 100 r so Samaritans left you’re no relation to these people. And forget that silly Hebrew calendar because it was compiled 1000′sf years after the fact and based on some imaginary point in time, or did you believe that someone sat down 6k years and and said it is now the year 1?lol
Ad btw, Abraham invented his new god Yehweh not monotheism which had already been around. When you’re a nomad it’s a lot easier to have an invisible god than idols you have no money to make or cart around with you. Remember this from Genesis 31?”When Laban had gone to shear his sheep, Rachel stole her father’s household gods’ This was after Abraham invented Yehweh so you can see they still worshipped many gods.
Hollywood is definately Jew dominated and if you know the history of these people who came to the US from the East around 1900 you’ll see that many were communist which is a branch of Talmudic Jewery. Some of these merchants and ragmen from the lower east side of NY got into other businesses like running Nickelodeons and peep shows and then eventually the film business and theaters when the technology was developed by gentiles.
Judaism is not just a cult but primarily an ethnic group and yes I’m aware that there has been mixing over the centuries with other ethnic groups but certain traits are hard to wipe out. Just remember that there is a reason that so many people have a negative view of Jews ad that reason has nothing to do with why the Jews think people dislike them. In fact, they have no insight into themselves or into the the real reason much like paranoid mentals patients don’t. IMO many are actually suffering from mild forms of Autism so while they may be able to remember a billions numbers like Rainman they lack may human traits which rubs people the wrong way. Many people can become quite successful whe they have no sense of morality to put the brakes on their behaviour.

meistergedanken January 13, 2012 at 04:26

@ Depravo:

That’s an excellent, insightful comment. If that’s par for the course for you, you should comment more often. Just sayin’.

thehermit January 13, 2012 at 05:01

Every time i’m noticing my son (16) is wathing that MTV reality rubbish, i’m worried about him. Always telling him to turn that shit off, but no success…
It’s amazing what Tv is becoming nowadays. They try to destroy our children.

Towgunner January 13, 2012 at 05:25

@evilwhitemalempire

Show me the evidence. Furthermore, bisexuality proves that sexuality is malleable. The problem is, we know less about sexuality today versus before because of the PC protection around the subject. An honest discussion on the matter will likely lead us to a equilibrium that has an understanding with homosexuals i.e. don’t go around beating them up, but certainly reject any notion that being gay is desirable or better than being heterosexual. Discussing the proliferation of pedophilia and its obvious connection to homosexuality is verboten – why? So, scores of young innocent children suffer at the hands of some perverts “right” to immediate gratification…what kind of world is this? And all along we can’t come to the table and point out that an older man sodomizing a young boy is homosexual! Now, before some of you jump in and say “not all gays are like that”, many are! If we can just be honest and admit the obvious that homosexuality and pedophilia are closely related then the dialogue can finally correct itself. Maybe…just maybe our feminized, gay culture will begin to look itself in the mirror and realize that making sex the only object in life has ripped a scar of unbelievable terror and destruction. Maybe, we’ll start to realize that promoting homosexuality out of some sense of apologetic guilt is the wrong path.

MRA January 13, 2012 at 05:26

@thehermit

If he is 16 and prefers MTV over video games you have a serious problem, I suggest you buying something from Gamestop, If I have a son I’d like him playing videogame for hours where +95 % of lead character are male and he is the proud to be man than a TV trash.

Art Vandelay January 13, 2012 at 06:44

Most gay characters have just the one character trait/arc: “gay”. And that’s their whole point of being in the movie/series. Most times it’s very stereotypical “queens” so the weird thing is that they feel so progressive and good for not being afraid to put a gay character on while at the same time they are only portraying stereotypes. It should be pretty offensive to most homosexuals because being “gay” is not the only thing that defines a person, it’s not even significant in most live situations.

One show I remember were homosexuals were portrayed a bit more faceted is “Rescue Me” where one of the supporting characters was bisexual and there were some recurring characters who were homosexual and not portrayed as flaming queens. It’s also a show were a lot of the women are at least as messed up as the men.

Here is a clip from the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iliNaspGVDg

Rocco January 13, 2012 at 06:52

Rocco January 13, 2012 at 06:59

Eric Wolf January 13, 2012 at 07:44

“Well which is it? Are you a wise sage at the age of 7 knowledgeable about existential genderism, or are you an immature child at the age of 17 unable to make an informed decision?”

Erasing clear boundaries of when a person is a child or an adult is a key element of government micromanagement of people’s lives. It’s every bit as absurd as the fact that a person can vote, pay taxes, and die in military service but can’t buy a beer.

No wonder there are so many middle-aged adolescents running around.

Oddsock January 13, 2012 at 07:52

Aharon January 13, 2012 at 07:54

Jimbo January 13, 2012 at 08:06

@towgunner

Exactly. Can’t feminist (of both sexes) fag lovers figure out man on boy pedophilia is homosexuality? or do they not want to go there? I personally think it is the latter. And why don’t they want to think about it? They don’t want to think about it because they want to support homosexuality. And why do they want to support homosexuality? Because homosexuals and the homosexual agenda are the enemy of their enemy. And who is their enemy? The heterosexual male. And more specifically it is likely to be the heterosexual, white, christian male. Homosexuals are seen as a tool and and a partner in taking down western civilization. Why do such people hate western civilization so much? Years and years of successful indoctrination on top of successful indoctrination.

Uncle Elmer January 13, 2012 at 08:12

and today in Forbes, in a puerile attempt for page clicks :

Fragile Manhood Requires First-Rate Negotiation Skills

“There go those social psychologists again, confirming beliefs we already held. This time, it’s about the fragility of masculinity and the lengths to which men will go to protect it….

…how can we use this knowledge to help us better negotiate with men?”

Later she writes :

“I have to frankly admit that I haven’t a clue what “masculinity” means.

I like smart. I like funny. I like an individual who is capable of self-reflection and self-correction. I respect anyone with the guts to admit error readily, apologize and make it better and I respect greatly those men who have learned a broader range of feeling states than horny and angry.

So, I don’t know. What IS masculinity anyway? Having a hunting dog? Pitching a tent? Rafting a Class IV river? Most women can and do all of these things. Raw physical strength seems to be the only significant difference between us when it comes to getting s*** done and it’s not uncommon for some women to possess more physical strength than men.

Most of the ballyhooed masculine traits seem to me to be pretty passé. Not backing down. Providing physical protection for people (not women, people) who are weaker than they are. Knowing how car engines work and what to do when the fail. Changing flat tires. I don’t think most men want to be known for these abilities.

I ready willing and able to be enlightened. Enlighten me!”

—————————————

elmer 1 minute ago

Why bother trying to enlighten such a flaming sexist bigot?

Your essay and comments are full of sneering condescension towards men.

If men are so fragile, why is there such a huge industry proffering cosmetics and push-up bras to women? I know your answer : “men and society” are forcing you to do it.

There is so much BS here (and you will delete my comment anyway, because you are a tough, strong woman who can take it like a man) that it hardly warrants a response. But your claim that “it is not uncommon” for women to be stronger than men really takes the cake. I am 55 years old and can still slap the crap out of 99% of women. About the only men I can do that to are near my age and moving just as slowly.

And stop with the tiresome lists of what you like in a man. “Smart, funny, ready to apologize”. Anyone reading such tripe knows that the qualities you claim to desire are the exact opposite of what women find attractive in men. They want a brute to dominate and control them and hate to the depths of their soul any male who exhibits feminine tendencies

You will never know Victoria. Hope you get plenty of page views for your ugly, hateful essay proclaiming your superiority to those sissified males.

Rocco January 13, 2012 at 08:12

This is how feminists think of Hollywood, feminists want this ad running all the time.

These guys are “gay” to me….in that I and none of my friends would want to know or be like them. And that’s pretty gay:

Uncle Elmer January 13, 2012 at 08:18

Right on cue, she deleted my comment.

Aharon January 13, 2012 at 08:28

meistergedanken January 13, 2012 at 08:31

Aharon wrote:
“While “secular” modern-liberal non-religious Jews do not control or rule …the international banking industry… yes I agree there are a large number (as in percentage) of secular Jews involved in various leadership/management and as employees/members of those stated industries. ”

This is a list of Jews occupying the top positions in the financial industry I can think of off the top of my head:

Benjamin Bernanke – Chairman, Federal Reserve System
Alan Greenspan – former Chairman, Federal Reserve System
Timothy Geithner – Secretary, U.S. Treasury Department
Robert Rubin – former Secretary, U.S. Treasury Department, Director of CitiGroup, Board member of Goldman Sachs
Lawrence Summers – Chairman, National Economic Council
Jared Bernstein – Chief Economist and Economic Adviser, Vice President
Peter Orszag – Director, Office of Management and Budget(OMB)
Gary Gensler – Chairman, Commodity Futures Trading Commission(CFTC)
Mary Schapiro – Chairman, Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC)
Lloyd Blankfein – CEO, Goldman Sachs
Dick Fuld – former CEO, Lehman Bros.
Karen Mills – Administrator, Small Business Administration (SBA)
Christina Romer(Jewish husband) – Chairman, Council of Economic Advisers

I have never held or expressed any animosity towards the Jewish people. But to say they don’t essentially control the bulk of the western world’s money supply is laughable. There is no conspiracy, no cabal or collusion [based on religious ties, anyway], but you have to admit this is remarkable. But it’s so difficult to hold an honest conversation about the role of Jews in society that even listing the above facts like I just did typically provokes a firestorm (or a flurry of downvotes).

Aharon January 13, 2012 at 08:51

“Most of the ballyhooed masculine traits seem to me to be pretty passé…Providing physical protection for people (not women, people) who are weaker than they are.”

@Uncle Elmer,

Interestingly, she seems to be critical or upset that chivalry and traditional gentlemanly codes of masculine behavior called for men to protect weak (and innocent) “people”, and did not focus exclusively on “women”.

The ‘cheapest’ way for an emotionally weak person to feel momentarily better about themselves is to put-down, unjustly criticize, and be emotionally abusive towards another person or group. By putting another down below them with such disrespect it provides a brief ‘feel-good’ ‘I’m better than you’ limited adrenalin-type rush.

Emotionally, feminists seem to need to do it continuously to men; male bashing seems like the feminist drug of choice. No matter how much more political and legal power, special sex-based privileges, and undeserved money/wealth feminists steal feminist are ever increasingly angrier and unsatisfied. Modern and traditional women are affected by it as well since societies are interconnected. The law of unintended consequences here is that one-third of modern women are now taking some type of anti-depressant and more need to with how modern society which feminineness has largely poisoned is making women fucking crazier by the decade.

Ken January 13, 2012 at 09:01

“Homosexuals are seen as a tool and and a partner in taking down western civilization. Why do such people hate western civilization so much? Years and years of successful indoctrination on top of successful indoctrination” >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Civilization-wrecking at its finest. Reminds me of the Alfred quote from THE DARK KNIGHT film: “Some can’t be bullied or bargained with…some people just want to watch the world burn”.
The “make the world gay” thing is preading in the media intentionally along with the push to force children to learn about that unnatural “lifestyle” in the schools. Intentionally done with intentional consequences. Don’t imagine for a second the enemy doesn’t know exactly what they are doing ;)

Rocco January 13, 2012 at 09:08

@ Elmer

As an MRA you know your not doing it right if you don’t get banned.

I read the very first sentence…..the subject line…..and thought, wow, so they have their newly minted psuedo-science of socio-psychology based on how their gina tingles that day and then go on to attack men in order to negotiate better…..you mean manipulate us?

So what do these academic terrorists do? They attack men where it does hurt……honor.

Because that’s one thing women and feminism just doesn’t seem to have….honor.

Men value honor and will commit suicide in the name of honor.

How do you manipulate an honorable man? You can’t so they pathologize it.

Sicko’s.

Aharon January 13, 2012 at 09:09

silent January 13, 2012 at 09:11

Off topic (probably belongs under an Employment or Maternity Leave tag)

This is Why I Don’t Give You a Job

Starts with the assertion that hiring a young woman or anyone over 50 would be a liability

Rocco January 13, 2012 at 09:16

Rocco January 13, 2012 at 09:19

Oddsock January 13, 2012 at 09:20

bob January 13, 2012 at 09:42

NWOSlave said:

Do all liberals have a masters in stupid?

It’s DoubleThink, ref George Orwell.

To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it,

Alternatively, it’s believing 6 impossible things before breakfast, ref Lewis Carroll

keyster January 13, 2012 at 10:24

@Elmer
“Right on cue, she deleted my comment.”

That’s because it lacked your usual sense of rhetorical discipline with a satirical twist. They don’t understand nor appreciate a direct tone.

I know it takes more effort to be clever, but if you want your comments posted for others to obsorb, you need to do it. When I post over at CNN, I have my rhetorical filter on a refined strain.

bob January 13, 2012 at 10:30

Avenger said:

The studies quoted here contradict this line of argument:

The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora.”

keyster January 13, 2012 at 10:31

“…knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them,…”

On perfect display right here in this hilarious Daily Show skewering:

I will donate $5 to The Spearhead for ever reader who doesn’t laugh at this.

W.F. Price January 13, 2012 at 11:07

I’m kind of surprised that the focus has shifted to Jews, when neither Ryan Murphy (Glee creator) nor Rupert Murdoch (owner of FOX) are Jewish.

Anyway, my take on the liberal Jewish support for “diversity:”

Lots of Jews have been convinced somehow that all forms of “tolerance” are good for the Jews, because a more “tolerant” society will not suddenly rise up and go on a pogrom. However, it hasn’t worked exactly as planned, because too many young Jews internalized the tolerance message and now see no point in keeping the “intolerant” faith.

A similar thing happened to mainline Protestants in the US, although for different reasons. When churchgoing parents pretty much told their kids that the bible was wrong in many ways, the kids decided that Christianity was mere hypocrisy anyway (why go to church if the scripture is all a bunch of BS?), and stopped going to church.

Now, the only real Jews and Christians left are the ones who stuck to their “intolerant” guns. Therefore, despite the preponderance of people with Jewish ancestry in certain fields, it’s kind of a stretch to call many of them “Jews” in the true sense of the word.

So why then are there so many people with Jewish ancestry in these high-power fields? Two reasons: 1) brains, and 2) traditional Jewish values (e.g. ethnic solidarity, education, emphasis on prosperity, etc.). Without the guidance of the religion, however, both will be diluted and fade to insignificance within a couple generations.

So there’s really no point in beating up on Jews. It turns out that, strategically speaking, they are just as clueless as the rest of us.

Additionally, a lot of readers and many of the best supporters of men’s rights in the US are Jewish (e.g. Glenn Sacks), so it’s rude to single Jews out here, and I’d appreciate it if commenters would avoid doing so.

thehermit January 13, 2012 at 12:07

@MRA
Fortunately sport is what takes most of his time… and he likes video games as well.
But you know what i mean, reality TV is something shoved down on our throats, and not only on my childs throat, but others also. The biggest problem is, that teens don’t separete the real world from it so easily.

Art Vandelay January 13, 2012 at 14:11

Can I just say that my dialapizza just arrived for me Friday night pig out. Ordered early so I can make the pub, for a lager frenzy, after me knap of course.

Maybe I should get a wife !!! Nah!!!

I hear you. Just ate a freakishly large cheeseburger, now chasing it with a sixpack of Czech Beer and then off to the bars. I really should settle down. NOT!

Aharon January 13, 2012 at 16:08

classic joe January 13, 2012 at 16:21

I’ve always wanted to make a prejudice matrix. Who’s annoyed with who?

I think most american wasps don’t know the score so they don’t understand the situation. I know a couple of things. Irish and Italian catholics, generally speaking, resent wasps more than they resent jews. This is something most garden variety wasps don’t understand. If you grew up protestant and insignificant in a small town in the midwest guys like price resent you more than they resent far left super rich jews who are actually far more responsible for his messed up life than you or he is. You need to understand this – it’ll help you understand the world you live in.

Once you understand a few basic things the world changes forever.

classic joe January 13, 2012 at 16:33

Also, this just happened and it’s funny to those of us who recognize funny when it happens.

That’s funny right there, I don’t care who you are.

When people say that we all need to stick together because this cause is more important, you need to make sure you observer their actual behavior. I’ve found that the people who make the biggest show tend to be the ones who favor their own ethnic or religious or whatever group the most. Folks lie – bummer. Be careful.

The Caliph January 13, 2012 at 17:20

“American January 12, 2012 at 12:40

Hot debate. What do you think? 7 21″

Come on guys he didnt say Gender-raunch.

Aharon January 13, 2012 at 19:28

Kid McCoy January 13, 2012 at 23:25

“Those hispanics play soccer. How macho can they be? and gay marriage was legalized a long time a go in mexico.”

They also make up many of the great fighters in the lower weight classes of Boxing, you know that sport where they try to bash in the other guys brains.

NFL players, Basketball players, and Baseball players are wusses compared to what Boxers take.

Juan Manuel Marquez vs Juan Diaz – Highlights (By GP)

Israel Vasquez vs. Rafael Marquez II Highlights Video

evilwhitemalempire January 14, 2012 at 02:42

Towgunner January 13, 2012 at 05:25

“Show me the evidence.”
**************
You do not give a rats ass about ‘evidence’ so cut the shit on that.
Logic and common sense are sufficient here and you damn well know it.
I AM right on that point and you only make yourself sound like a retard by trying to deny it.

Art Vandelay January 14, 2012 at 06:47

Always find it funny when people post a list about all the Jews in banking. How about putting up a list of all the Jews in the NBA? Most of them are Goldman Alumni, a profoundly jewish firm at least back in the day when they were founded. Although to be fair, they didn’t hesitate to do business with Ford as soon as Henry, a staunch antisemite and admirer of Hitler kicked the bucket. The advantage for 90% percent jewish firms of course being that they have a minority dominated board ;)

Aharon January 14, 2012 at 09:58

American January 14, 2012 at 13:41

Kid mcoy if you wanna see tough, look for “Brock lesnor” hes an MMA fighter, best in the world, farmer from Minnesota.

Black Rebel January 15, 2012 at 21:39

Ryan Murphy is totally the queeny kid who got beat down every day in high school by the football team and now is pointing and laughing at them saying ‘Look at how famous I am!’

The Gay Rights Movement is clearly following the same template as the Women’s Rights movement; gays deserve equal rights and all, but don’t go acting like everyone who disagrees with you or your way of life is some monster that you need to shame into accepting your point of view. You want equality? Well, part of being equal means that not everyone has to like you or agree with you. You can’t…wait for it…have your cake and eat it too.

There is a massive ‘Everyone needs to love and accept everyone else (except straight white men) at all costs!’ agenda in North America, and in 30 or so years when some upstart empire overcomes our population of fat people and you go grrl’s!, then the media will realize how much it caused this problem.

Guns have sold 100 million+, the Foo Fighters 30 million+ (Nevermind has sold about this much as well), and Only by the Night is around 2.2 million in sales. Why exactly do they need to whore themselves out by letting a lame high school show for girls bastardize their songs? Comically enough, the way Ryan Murphy handled these bands and their objections is very similar to how feminists and gay rights advocates handle their own detractors.

Aharon January 16, 2012 at 08:24

Hi Black Rebel,

I don’t watch the show so I can’t relate to that part of your post. You are dead on with your political analysis. Personally, I have no issues with a general women’s movement and treating gays as people. I do have issues with modern feminism and the radical aspects of the gay political movement. Equal access to opportunity is fine, however, I’m against special class treatment for anyone especially without holding those same people accountable.

The demand to openly and publicly accept everyone is bullshit. Unfortunately, PC and feminism is increasingly ruling America. You’re right that in about 30 years America’s fat and feminine weakening condition is opening the gates to aggressive upstarts.

meistergedanken January 16, 2012 at 08:32

@ Black Rebel:

Right. Remember when the gay movement was just all about “tolerance”? I think people have forgotten that word means. To “tolerate” mean to “put up with” or “endure”. It doesn NOT mean to approve, endorse, embrace, support, celebrate or even condone.

But then liberals are great at perverting the meaning of words. Because everything is subjective to them, things/symbols/words have no meaning in-and-of themselves; they mean whatever they want them to mean, based on “context”, whim, cause of the day, etc.

Aharon January 16, 2012 at 09:11

I lived in the liberal San Francisco and Berkeley area a long time. The liberals out there are not tolerant and open-minded of people who have different political and social values. Extremism is extremism.

Black Rebel January 16, 2012 at 11:10

If Price wants more gay showrunners behaving badly…

Michael Patrick King, who even looks like a pretentious douchebag, seems to think that because he’s a member of one marginalized group of society (he’s gay), that he’s allowed to poke fun at all marginalized groups of society (in the case of 2 Broke Girls; short, socially maladroit Asians, horny and forward Eastern Europeans and the magical Negro). What do you think happens if a straight white guy goes off on the Television Critics Association like he does?

Maybe I should be gay; then I’d get a free pass to say what I was thinking.

Venom Froggy January 18, 2012 at 17:08

@Rocco:
“The disdain gay people I met in Hollywood for heterosexuals was truely severe. I think one of the reasons women like gay men is they both have a common enemy, straight men.”

==============

Dude, the disdain gay men feel for straights is everywhere, only in varying degrees.

And it’s not much better among the effete, metrosexual males, either.

I speak from experience. Alot of people think I’m gay because of my high nasal voice, slim physique, and my mannerisms (it’s gotten better since I’ve started actively combatting all three once they came to my attention, but my God, has it been an uphill battle).

Anyway, several homos here at work have tried to hit on me and talk to me and get all friendly with me, thinking I was one of them.

Until they noticed me looking at women, drawing naked women, blasting death metal and hip-hop in my car, and simply refusing to engage in their empty-headed discussions about fashion, boys, and hanging out with the ladies on ladies night with that airy, sing-songy voice ultra-homos are known for.

Once they realized I was not a flaming queer, their attitude became significantly. . .well. . .not necessarily colder, but alot more cordial.

They’re definitely not as friendly as they used to be. I don’t think they outright hate me, but I can tell they are very, very, VERY uncomfortable around me. Like I’m some kind of freak.

I just take it as a compliment.

The women aren’t any better, they don’t talk to me very much because they don’t see me as a fellow female like they do the gays. But because I’m poor, they don’t see me as a real man, either.

I just take solace that they don’t see me as a creep. They see me as kind of weird and immature, but not creepy. Which is good, because a man who outright FRIGHTENS his female colleauges is far more at risk for bullshit to befall him.