Absent Fathers — Whose Fault?

by W.F. Price on December 3, 2011

Having just finished up a parenting plan for my kids’ relocation, I’m feeling pretty drained. The process is slow, painful, expensive, emotionally draining and time-consuming. As a father, it was almost entirely up to me to put the effort into keeping my time with my children. In Washington state, there is a “presumption” that the custodial parent (i.e. the mother) can have her way, and whatever parenting plan she submits upon a relocation, even one that removes the father entirely from the children’s lives, becomes law if the father does not oppose it within 30 days. Previous custody agreements are irrelevant.

This law gives women the ability to erase fathers from their children’s lives as easily as submitting a new parenting plan and moving to the next school district. If the father is too poor or too busy to show up and fight it in court, he’s out of luck. If he already lives elsewhere, he’s pretty much screwed. And even if he can fight it the first time, the mother can simply repeat the process until he gives up.

For all the talk of progress in father’s rights and equality, the brutal reality is that a determined woman can still remove her children from their father’s life simply with some persistence and knowledge of the law. Men have the option to fight it, but realistically speaking, most men don’t have the means. The typical separation and/or divorce happen when both parents are young. All the young single mothers clogging up the hookup/dating sites are clear evidence of how common this is. In most cases, they left their children’s father; they were not abandoned.

Young men in particular, especially these days, do not generally have the wherewithal to fight for their children, and I’ve learned from personal experience that if you don’t fight for them you will lose them. I count myself one of the lucky ones. I was tenacious, and would have been no matter what the circumstances, but friends and family, which I have an abundance of here in my hometown, were essential to my ability to persevere. I really feel for young men without this advantage — there’s often nothing they can do. This is why I will always give the benefit of the doubt to men who are estranged from their children.

And yet we still have politicians, pundits and producers bemoaning the plight of the poor, abandoned single mother and fatherless child, pointing the finger of blame at men, despite the fact that women are given options all along the way. They have the option to leave their children’s father, they have the option to continue to demand support from him, and they have the option to cut him off from his children. Not one of these options results in a penalty, so a great many women pursue them.

The unspoken truth about fatherlessness is that in most cases a woman chose to remove the father from his children’s lives. Fatherlessness is not, when it comes down to it, about a problem with men, but rather a problem with women. There may be some men who willingly abandon their children, but these are a small minority compared to those who have been disposed of by the mother.

Somehow Somewhat December 3, 2011 at 13:26

It must take a very cruel woman to chose to separate her own children from their fathers. Sadly, it appears that many women know that the father loves his dear children so much that despite the woman fleecing him of his property and finances, it will not pain him as much as separation from his children. So, to get even at the father, the woman decides to break the bond between the father and his own children, just to be vindictive against the father. This will be much more the case if the father has moved on, and has a second wife, or just seems happy that they are now divorced, even if the woman was the very one who instigated or filed for the divorce.

Many women have trouble understanding that their children and themselves are two different entities. If a woman is angry against her ex-husband, she cannot fathom, nor condone to see the children are happy with their dad. It is treason if the children also love their new step-mother. Dr. T. calls it the “Golden Uterus Complex” .

Even if the woman knows that separating her own child increases the odds of the children suffering in many situations, she nevertheless cannot stop spitting venom to the relationship between her children and their father. It takes a woman to build her house. It also takes a woman to tear it down. “Every wise woman builds her house: but the foolish plucks it down with her hands.”

That many women behaves this way becomes less surprising when one reads “Sex-Ploytation. How Women Use Their Bodies to Extort Money from Men”

Or

“The Manipulated Man”

HurleyHacker December 3, 2011 at 13:27

I was booted out of my former daughter’s life when she was 12 days old. I fought the good fight and spent myself into poor health and poverty. I have not seen her since she was 12 days old. That was 21 years ago and many rivers of tears. There is no way I can make up for what the Socialists State of Washington and her mother stole from my former daughter and myself. I will never be the same and never have a “normal life”. What advice is this. Never get married and never have children. Good luck to all those that fight on. This exile is resigned to a life of hardship and sorrow. I feel sorry for those who toil on in behalf of Father’s everywhere but at some point you have to give up or give out as I did. May the Lord grant us some peace of mind.

Tom December 3, 2011 at 13:32

Over 90% of “abandoned children” are a direct result from a woman’s unilateral decision. Let’s do some quick math:

- half of kids are born to “unmarried single mothers” who chose to have sex without securing a man’s commitment first, chose not to use contraception, not to abort and not to give away the baby. It’s HER choice all the way – and there is nothing a man could do about it!

- half of kids are born to married parents. Of these, half will divorce and the woman will bring the divorce on the family in 80% of cases.

The only men who could fairly be labeled with the slandering “deadbeat” tag, are those whose kids were born in wedlock (50% chance) and then got divorced (50% chance) after the man filed for the divorce (20% chance). 50% * 50% * 20% = 5% of children.

That’s right, only 5% of kids could reasonably be said to have been “abandoned by their father”. The remaining 95% are fatherless because of women’s unilateral decisions.

Taqman December 3, 2011 at 13:33

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE’S GONNA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

Come on beta boys. Man up and get a job so your tax dollars can go to provide for such a deserving lady Leech!

Highwasp December 3, 2011 at 13:40

The baby / child / minor / young adult industry is hugely profitable and probably why men do not have a birth control pill or procreation rights, authority, choices. Men currently exist in a world that treats us with the status of a slave with no authority over one of the most basic rights of existence; To procreate and raise your children.

I have always thought that if men were given a birth control pill and procreative rights (equality) more than half of all social problems would be solved immediately. But then that would give men way too much authority and personal power while undermining the prosperity and privilege of the Powers That Be (PTB). Better to keep the ‘man slaves’ down by granting the women 95% control over the continual ‘crop’ of babies.

The PTB depend on the ‘human resources’ created by men’s almost complete lack of the basic human right to have control over their own procreation. That is ‘slave status’ if ever there was one.

Rumour December 3, 2011 at 13:42

Divorced men under a child support obligation are little more than slaves who fund their own prison. Our jailers use our emotional and moral ties to our children, as well as the threat of jail, to keep us in line. We comply, but our compliance only serves to pass this same system on to our sons, in effect funding their prison too. My father funded mine.

So what are the solutions to this problem? Men, by nature are stronger and more creative at problem solving than women. Unfortunately men also tend to be less unified than women, and men definitely can’t pull sympathy as victims (even though that is what we are).

Maybe its time to start thinking outside the box, come up with some constructive strategies, and form mutual support structures.

I ain’t gonna get any better on its own.

oddsock December 3, 2011 at 13:50

HurlyHacker.

You are among many men that have experienced similar, myself included. Although and with great respect I agree with Mr Price I suspect he is still only touching the tip of the iceberg and IMHO still far off the mark regarding mens plight and womens behaviour.

Most men do not have anything like the resources family/friend support he experienced and least of all, the emotional well being to deal with such a traumatic time. Remember, majority of women are highly skilled emotional terrorists. On the surface they can so easily appear to be all in favour of keeping and encouraging regular contact while at the same time doing everything possible behind the scenes to make it almost impossible. This is why so many eventually give up.

Fatherless children would be insignificant if men had the same support women enjoy from family/friends other men ( manginas) and all the government organisations and society in general.

Men have nothing but FOG. Fear Obligation and Guilt.

Rumour December 3, 2011 at 13:57

@ Somehow Somewhat -

“This will be much more the case if the father has moved on, and has a second wife, or just seems happy that they are now divorced, even if the woman was the very one who instigated or filed for the divorce.”

Two things here. First, it seems that the expectation of many women who get rid of their husbands is that he will pine away after them for the rest of his life. They get angry if he moves on … even if she has remarried.

Second, divorced men have got to stop getting remarried if they still have children under 18. Even worse is when they go on to have children with a second wife when they are still dealing with the first. This becomes even more egregious when wife #2 is herself a single mom.

Heartiste posted on how society, and men in general should treat single moms … shame them.

Comment from Southern Man in this post is priceless:

“The most fun I have at singles events now is to sit across from an interested mom and ask “where’s Dad?” They think they’re going to get the same sort of validation that their girlfriends provide but instead get to squirm under the brutal interrogation of a guy who’s been there and done that. And it usually ends with me asking “Why the hell would I want to date you?” and them crying. Good times. But then they won’t stop calling.”

Go and do thou likewise…

Annonymous December 3, 2011 at 14:13

The cumulative damage to the individual and to society across generations, of the reckless, wanton, destructive, capricious and flagrant super-imposition and super-proliferation of fatherlessness, will soon explode into focus, as an all consuming issue of national and international profundity…

Why? How so?

… Because the cumulative damage and increasingly negative social feedback across generations, plus the exhorbitant social, moral, economic, national-security and political costs to individuals and to society of fatherlessness, has started impacting the powers that be, where it hurts them too !

Doug1 December 3, 2011 at 14:16

WF Price-

Here here.

I especially think that’s the case with white men.

Also we really cannot blame men for fatherlessness in out of wedlock single mother birth and kids. In the vast majority of cases the guy didn’t want a kid with the single girl and was told she was on birth control, at least among whites. Further in addition to the fact that all but one of the reversible methods of birth control are under the sole knowledge and control of the woman, and the one that’s mutual greatly reduces sexual pleasure for both but esp. the man, she and not he could have chosen Plan B, an abortion, or giving the kid up for adoption by a fathered family where both want the kid. Couples that have become that tend to not want to keep using condoms for reasons of sexual pleasure, and there are plenty of other birth control methods out there for HER to chose between. If she tells him she’s not on birth control, that does shift things some but by no means entirely, due to all the after the fact choices she has but he doesn’t.

It’s all on her. To say he’s morally or should be legally responsible “because he didn’t keep it zipped” is ridiculous feminist and SoCon tripe. There’s no expectation that having intercourse must lead eventually to pregnancy, given all the methods of female birth control out there.

Pugs Fugly December 3, 2011 at 14:16

I’ll admit something here that, morally speaking, I’m not terribly proud of.

When I discovered that I my wife was having an affair, my immediate course of action was to leave. But this would mean leaving my 3 year-old daughter, as well. I couldn’t do that. The idea of not living with my kid full-time was like having my soul doused in bleach.

So I asked myself: “What would a woman do?” Then I did it.

I hired a PI and a lawyer, and after obtaining solid evidence of her infidelity, I filed for divorce and demanded full custody, which I won. I didn’t go whole-hog and demand child-support, 1) because I can afford to support the two of us on my own, and 2) indulging in a crooked court-system is the wrong way to go about fixing it.

The irony of all this is that, although my wife was an ardent feminist, she didn’t put up much of a fight, and since the divorce, she’s made very few attempts to see or even call our daughter. Like alot of women, her child was either an accessory or a bargaining chip, and once removed, easy to shrug off.

The thing is, beta or not, if I hadn’t been able to manipulate the situation to my advantage, if victory wasn’t assured, I don’t think I would have left in the first place, because I honestly don’t think I could have been a part-time dad. It would have been better to live with a harlot than live without my kid. I suspect many men would probably agree with me on this, given no other alternative.

Ofcourse, if I’d been reading The Spearhead back then, I never would have married her in the first place.

Pugs Fugly December 3, 2011 at 14:25

P.S. The other thing I should point out is that, the day my daughter was born, I did what any man in his right mind should do:

I pulled the OBGYN (a male, in this case) aside in the hallway and asked for a very descreet DNA test. A simple swab, just to be sure. I didn’t have any definite reasons to doubt, but you never know. None of us ever really know. There’s no need to discuss it with the mother or even bring it up; just do it. It’s worth it to know for sure. Why any man would commit to the time, energy, money, and emotion of raising a child that he wasn’t absolutely positive was half-him astounds me.

“Mothers love their children more than fathers because the mothers are the only ones who are certain the children are theirs.”

– Benjamin Franklin

Doug1 December 3, 2011 at 14:26

Re single moms of bastards, there’s also the factor that I think in the great majority of cases those aren’t true accidents but “oops” pregnancies which are consciously or subconsciously on purpose. When girls really don’t want to get pregnant they’re very good at not doing so. Consider I few four year college girls, particularly at elite unis where they’re doing well, get pregnant in college. Consider that in 1960 when there was huge disdain for unwed mothers, it was hard to prove paternity, child support was much lower precentage of his income amount and by no means always given even if there was good evidence for paternity since she was unwed, and bastards were also ridiculed as, well, bastards, the rate of white unwed births was 3%, whereas now it’s 28%. Now we don’t scorn unwed mothers but celebrate their bravery much less bastards, they always get an ample portion of the father’s income as child support=also stealth alimony, even though we have skads of female reversible birth control options whereas back then there was basically only the pleasure reducing condom. Yuup, accidentally on purpose these days, consciously or subconsciously. The huge disincentives just aren’t there anymore.

Doug1 December 3, 2011 at 14:29

If you’re gonna date a single mom always use a condom regardless of what she says, flush it down the toiled yourself, and don’t spluge on her body or in her mouth. This is esp. true if you make a fat income.

the friendly grizzly December 3, 2011 at 14:58

Doug1: I will add to be SURE to clean yourself up thoroughly, dry off with something you can flush away. LEAVE NOTHING.

Ted December 3, 2011 at 15:47

“Our society needs to stop asking “what’s wrong with men?” and start inquiring into what’s gone wrong with women. Fatherlessness is a major crisis in our civilization, and the blame for it lies almost entirely at the feet of our women. ”

Something has “gone wrong” with women all right, but I’m not sure the blame lies entirely with them.

As Welmer describes, all the tools for getting their way have been placed into their hands. Lots of them go ahead and use them. Why wouldn’t they?

I think the blame lies with the enablers who create the laws and the processes that give women control without responsibility. This is where the corrective action is needed.

freebird December 3, 2011 at 15:51

I put the blame squarely at the feet of the court system.

Women almost never cannot change their predatory ways but the judge, well that is different.
(s)he knows better and still choose wrong.

That is the definition of evil.

These judges not only profit from pain,but are also unaccountable before “the law.”

BSimpson December 3, 2011 at 16:13

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that fathers should just say screw it and walk out? Meaning, stop trying. It’s obvious that they are just using our desire to be part of our childrens lives against us, so why play their game? I don’t want to harm my child anymore than the next man, but there has to be a point where enough is enough.

Zorro December 3, 2011 at 16:28

The lefties and the femiNazis are to blame. Entirely.

They have done nothing but demonize the male of the species and fought to make both husbands and fathers optional.

Got that?

If you are male and want a family, you are optional. You are not needed. If SHE changes her mind, you’re out the door.

Oh, and she’s keeping the house and bleeding your salary, too.

It isn’t specifically “women,” Price. It’s the political left and femiNazis. For all their man-up bullshit, the so-cons, as irritating and condescending as they are, haven’t done bullshit to ruin men’s lives compared to the left.

Anonymous December 3, 2011 at 16:59

“It must take a very cruel woman to chose to separate her own children from their fathers.”

No, it just takes a very normal one, as that is what they are predisposed to do. A woman’s biological priorities are to 1) ensure the best genetics for their offspring, and 2) successfully raise said offspring. This is why, respectively, women 1) sleep around with alphas, and 2) eliminate what they have come to believe (feel!) are “negative influences” from their children’s lives. Of course, the definition of “negative influence” here is quite fluid, but basically comes down to whatever the woman personally finds unsexy/unattractive/hateful/a pain in the arse at the time.

Rus December 3, 2011 at 18:04

I realize that most fathers will never do this, but if they did the whole system would come crashing down.

NWOslave December 3, 2011 at 18:09

This is an excellent example of what I was reffering to in the previous thread. The State creating a problem where none existed before Big Daddy stuck his nose into our lives. Giving women trustee authority over men while the State bills us all and enforces the very problem the State created.

No-fault divorce is anything but, as is default equal custody. The State gives women the power and monetary incentive to forbid a man access to his family, (children). The Bradley Ammendment states quite clearly there is no excuse to not pay child support. The Federal Guv gives every State millions of dollars to incarcerate deadbeat, (unemployed) dads.

This obviously kidnapping, extortion and punishment worthy of the most insidious crime organization. Imagine an unemployed father thrown in prison for 6 months for the crime of being poor. If he defaulted on the average payment of $200.00 a week, he’d be released $5200.00 in debt plus interest, penniless, jobless, homeless and a criminal record. It’ll cost the State about 40K to incarcerate a man for that time plus the massive court costs and police costs. This is simply criminalizing and punishing men for being men.

Welfare mothers are women who either live with the father, who has no rights to his children, or a boyfriend. Free, *cough, cough* money. Women also recieve a variety of goodies from the State grab-bag of entitlements for education, medical and other assortments of handouts. The wealth and power the State acquires for giving women trustee powers over men and criminalizing men is enormous. And it’s no accident.

Anonymous age 69 December 3, 2011 at 18:58

I read a lot of insults directed at socons, which I am guessing means social conservatives. Oh, really? I consider myself a social conservative, and I have been an activist against misandry and feminism for over 40 years. Few are more militant than I am. I think you are misusing the term socon as a boogey-man.

greyghost December 3, 2011 at 19:05

This subject is where the rubber meets the road with me. The bull shit with the children is what makes me truely motivated to punish this beast. Women are 100% culpable. A woman has 100% positive control over childbirth and the law.

Mr. J December 3, 2011 at 19:34

Zorro December 3, 2011 at 19:51

@Anonymous age 69

I am more-or-less a socon. I detest the left. It is, however, principally the socons (Bill Bennett, Kay Hymowitz) who push the man-up meme (put down the X-Box, get a job and get married, etc.). I reject this mentality, as does a certain female Christian anti-feminist blogger:

I am assuming you, as well, find the whole man-up meme to be a false construct and a strawman to the number of men who simply won’t agree to marriage for the usual reasons (unilateral divorce, presumption of paternity, divorce industry and divorce theft, etc.). My remarks as re socons being irritating and condescending was directed at the Bennett/Hymowitz crowd, and not socons as a group.

Fabron December 3, 2011 at 19:59

Following up on what Doug1 posted, I believe feminists have brought about an important change in the language. Four or five decades ago, the term was “unwed mother”. But, this has been changed to “single mother”.

It is highly unlikely that the media and government would ever revert to “unwed mother”, but I suggest that here on The Spearhead that the term “single mother” be avoided, simply because it lessens the responsibility of the woman.

Ted December 3, 2011 at 20:12

@Rus December 3, 2011 at 18:04

” What if divorced men simply decided to not pay? Is jail really that much worse than a life of economic slavery and constant worry?”

If you go to jail, then you get jail *plus* economic slavery and constant worry.

When faced with these unattractive alternatives, the mind is concentrated on finding other options. Like disappearing from view. Give it some thought.

Nemo December 3, 2011 at 20:24

Don’t forget that single women with children who have low-paying or part-time jobs are given and unbelievable amount of financial support from the government.

Here’s just *one* item: the Earned Income Credit.

The maximum amount that a single man without primary custody of any child can get is $457 per year, if he earns from $5050 to $7500, and it phases out to zero if he earns more than $13,450.

The maximum amount that a single woman with primary custody of three children can get is $5666 per year, if she earns from $12,550 to $16,450, and it phases out to zero if she earns more than $43,350.

Taxpayers – mostly men – are, in essence, subsidizing single mothers.

There are many more goodies for them, but this is a simple example of just how bad things are in the USA.

[see pages 51-66 of the form]

Boxer December 3, 2011 at 22:22

I definitely see your point, but disagree somewhat.

Consider the brother who genuinely wants to have kids. This linguistic shift would cast aspersions on him as well, simply for not being married.

For those men who really want to have a kid, I would definitely advise against marrying the girlfriend. Sure, she might be “not like the rest”, but how do you know?

If you have a kid or two (esp with a North American woman) you are risking child support, but at least you aren’t risking lifetime alimony, losing every penny you have ever made, losing your place to live, both cars, and everything except perhaps your shaving gear and a few changes of clothes, to accompany you to your new home at the homeless shelter.

For god’s sake, if you really must have a kid, do not marry the woman too. Just live together and when things go south (in my mind it’s not “if”, but “when”) you can at least keep some of your stuff to start over. I talk to many brothers who lost absolutely everything, including their 401k, house and are basically homeless slaves because they made the tragic mistake of marrying an American bitch.

“Single mom” works fine. Let them be single moms. We all know what that means (LOL!) and don’t need to break it down too much.

Regards, Boxer

Dubcik December 3, 2011 at 23:59

Doug1 said “Re single moms of bastards, there’s also the factor that I think in the great majority of cases those aren’t true accidents but “oops” pregnancies which are consciously or subconsciously on purpose. ”

Yes, women “forget” to take their pill all the time. If a child is the result, the man is told to pay up because he “should have kept it in his pants”.

So what happens when a male pokes hole in his condom? He gets jail time for sexual assult.

AfOR December 4, 2011 at 01:32

I give you this….

oddsock December 4, 2011 at 02:23

Good to see you back in the fight AfOR.

oddsock December 4, 2011 at 02:32

Meh! Not to worry, it’s only boys.

‘A 13-year-old was handcuffed and hauled off to a juvenile detention for burping in class, according to a civil rights lawsuit filed against an Albuquerque public school principal, a teacher and a city police officer.

The suit was filed on Wednesday, the same day the district in New Mexico was also sued by the family of a seven-year-old autistic boy who was handcuffed to a chair.

The unnamed seventh grader was arrested last May at Cleveland Middle School after he ‘burped audibly’ in his P.E. class, according to the Albuquerque Journal.’

crella December 4, 2011 at 03:44

‘Another 40 years of men choosing to fill their heads with shit like “superbowl”, “worldseries”, etc………… instead of paying attention to the important things going on in gov’t will surely keep things the way they are….It’s sure worked well for those in power up to now.’

Yeah, women for the last 40 years watching As The World Turns, General Hospital, The Guiding Light, All My Children, Mike Douglas, The Price is Right, Hollywood Squares, Lifetime movies/dramas, The View, Oprah and Dr. Phil are SO much farther intellectually superior…mens’ sporting events are a few months and the playoffs . The garbage women watch on TV is 365 days a year.

Funny that you can get riled up about sports playoffs, which happen at determined times, and actually end. Men enjoying sports is a big taboo with a lot of women, though…can’t stand a man having some fun that you don’t enjoy.

You’re really stretching now, in finding ways in which to exonerate women from the quite obvious mass screwing of men that’s going on now in family court. Now it’s ‘the men weren’t paying attention’, and the Powers That Be have arranged it all.

crella December 4, 2011 at 03:45

Arrested for BURPING IN CLASS!!??

What the HELL kind of IDIOTS do we have running things lately???

Rumour December 4, 2011 at 04:40

Mr. J December 4, 2011 at 06:04

crella,

See, the thing is, women can very much afford to waste their time on stupid shit like that because they have the upper hand, men cannot…The tragic and ironic thing is how many still think they can.

When will men learn not to diddle with things that are totally useless when they are fighting a war??…When you fight, you fight, you don’t diddle.

Mr. J December 4, 2011 at 06:08

crella,
…and I only mentioned “superbowl” and “worldseries” as generalities…….the useless stupid shit goes on aaalllll the time without cease, JUST LIKE the women’s stupid shit.

Mr. J December 4, 2011 at 06:14

I can’t even listen to the radio these days without having to hear about who is running which way with a child’s toy(ball) and how fast they’re doing it……EVERY half-hour.

Jimbo December 4, 2011 at 06:23

I wonder who has heard of this one. I was divorced in the year 2000. Because my wife had threatened suicide in front of myself and our sons, at my request, I received 50% custody, with no child support due. But… My ex-wife never got a job… And after spending the nest egg she got from me, with 50% custody of the boys, she was still able to receive all types of state aid. Later, down the road, I get a letter from the DA informing me that I have to pay the “child assistance” that she received “for the children” back based on my “ability to pay”. Aside from the fact I didn’t have the ability to pay the shit back, (how the fuck would the fucking state know anyway?) why should I have to pay the state back for volunteering to allow my ex-wife to sit on her ass so they could support her, then take the money from me for that so I could keep on supporting the crazy bitch for years after our divorce? Case law… Some jackass judge sometime and someplace in Iowa said “Yes, the other parent, if able must pay the state back.” I let the bitch move back in… If i was going to be supporting her, I might as well be getting something out of it… Bad move… After a month or two we had a big blow up and I told her she had to move out and that I would be seeking full custody of the boys. (They were about two and three.) I went to the attorney on Friday and he asked if she would volunteer to sign the papers or if they had to be served to her by the sheriff. I said I’d call her right there and ask her. She said “Fuck you!!!!” and the attorney said he’d take that for a no. Wed. the sheriff came with the papers for her and I informed him that she wasn’t home at the time, but that if he would give me his cell number, I would call him when she arrived and he said OK. He came back in about 45 minutes and I told him that she wasn’t home yet, at which point he informed me that the papers he had weren’t for her, but that they were for me… She’d filed a restraining order against me… I asked the sheriff if she’d claimed I’d hit her and he said no, but that she claimed I had a bad temper and that she was afraid I might… I half laughed and half cried and looked at the sheriff and asked him if he thought I had a bad temper and he smiled and said no. He then informed me that I had to pack a few things and leave the house. I told him that it was my house and that she had no rights to it as she was paying no rent… He informed me that didn’t make any difference because the key was that she was living there. and so out the door I went. Shortly after that in court, my attorney assisted the judge in sticking a four by four up my ass and I fired him as soon as we got back to his office and told him I didn’t want to see a bill for what just happened in that courtroom. I thereafter represented myself. In court, I called neighbor after neighbor to testify to there opinion as to whether or not I should be awarded full custody of the boys. These were older couples with good reputations that had had six to eight children of there own in rural USA. On the happiest, most meaningful day of my life, on a day that there can never be another one like hit, I received sole legal and physical custody of my sons. It was a beautiful moment then, at it is still a beautiful time now.

nugganu December 4, 2011 at 06:28

Yep, some mothers are pretty evil. I am completely eliminated as a father. I have exactly zero chance of getting my name on my daughter’s birth certificate. As our mediator said, her mother is in the drivers seat when it comes to that. She then started whining that her other child has his father’s name, and that my daughter has a her name, and if she gets married than it will be too confusing. The mediator just kind of looked at her blankly and said, well, this was of your own doing. (We all secretly suspect that she has already married her new man).

I don’t even know the fellas name and he lives with my daughter. He has a daughter the same age, and on Friday night, I saw a young girl knocking on the door after I dropped my daughter off….I wonder if he’s got another child? Who knows. All I know is, he is screwed.

Mr. J December 4, 2011 at 06:36

Jimbo,

All that tyrannical shit goes down ALL the time while most men still see fit to watch other grown men play with a child’s toy.

Yep………Wow, just wow.

Men, watch other men play with toys, play video games instead of paying attention…The gov’ts WILL come after YOU one day and ignoring them will not be an effective defense, just ask other peoples of the world.

Geography Bee Finalist himself December 4, 2011 at 07:08

Answer to the question that is the title of this piece:

Possibly, but because of misandry the government does not want to keep track of the frequency, the father dies before the child(ren) is born. Governments do keep track of mothers’ dying in childbirth, even in African nations where feminism is not on steroids.

When the father was alive at the child(ren)’s birth, the blame is very likely to be the mother’s fault, with the exceptions of women who meet the traditional dictionary definition of widow, if the child is an orphan, or if the father initiates a divorce.

Fathers are less likely from public records to initiate divorces. Therefore misogynist sentiment is completely warranted. A man and a woman should only enter into a marriage if they both want the marriage to end with either the wife meeting the dictionary definition of widow or the husband meeting the dictionary definition of widower.

greyghost December 4, 2011 at 07:15

Ok Mr J you first. Or do you want some guy to turn off his sport talk radio and call over the nearest cop to taser his ass. So mr j the only man that truely cares can live in a world that respects men as much as women. Hell that made my dick hard typing that. Let’s all take a bullet to the forehead for Mr J.
Develope a male birth control pill Mr J and save the world.

Mr. J December 4, 2011 at 07:24

greyghost,

ummmmmmmm…

?????

what?????

Aaron December 4, 2011 at 08:03

I also wrote on this a while ago:

King Alfred December 4, 2011 at 08:39

Yes indeed. Unfortunately, even the slightest hint at criticism of women is not accepted in our society. Until society grows up and can start acknowledging its problems and identifying their true causes, it has no possibility of fixing them.

Rumplestiltskin December 4, 2011 at 09:01

The only thing modern women are qualified to do is run the world – by controlling and manipulating the men who built it. The only thing modern men are qualified to do is be slaves to their masters. Even the bible recognizes this fact by virtue of the Adam and Eve story. It’s no surprise that the serpent sought out Eve.

Avenger December 4, 2011 at 09:02

Male birth control?

I’ve known about this for a long time but I think that the biggest problem is trying to determine the lowest effective dose since you don’t want to lower BP in healthy young men. If the typical does is ER30mg. it may be possible that a subtherapeutic dose of say 5mg may work as birth control while not lowering BP.

Avenger December 4, 2011 at 09:41

@Jimbo-the problem with men is that they are not as devious or are as able to lie and make up stories like a female to get what they want. You should know better than to give a female any warning about what you intned to do because she’ll only do something against you first.
After she moved back in, yes bad move, and then left after knowing what you intended to do this is what you should have done. Get a restraining order against her claiming she had a terrible temper, hit you and that she’s always drunk and you’re afraid she’ll come back and burn the house down because she had threatened to do this a number of times. Females are very god at lying but can’t take it when it’s done to them. When she sees that restraining order and the reasons she have a tantrum and go crazy which will only confirm your allegations :)
You can also go to your doctor for something like testing your blood pressure or something routine etc but first give yourself some injury like a bloody nose or blackeye etc He’ll probably notice it and ask what happened
“Doc, I really don’t know what’s wrong with my wife. I was just sitting quietly reading a book when she hit me for no reason. Says I never pay any attention to her and she gets mad and violent”
He’ll put that in his notes somewhere and may even have to report it under today’s laws :)

Firepower December 4, 2011 at 09:53

oddsod

If, if, if…

IF you weren’t such a British daydreamer
you’d write a good
children’s book

oddsock December 4, 2011 at 10:55

Firepower December 4, 2011 at 09:53
oddsod

“if* men had the same support women enjoy from family/friends other men ( manginas) and all the government organisations and society in general.

If, if, if…

IF you weren’t such a British daydreamer
you’d write a good
children’s book”

And if you was a few inches taller you wouldn’t be a short arse lol.

Thanks anyway.

Gilgamesh December 4, 2011 at 11:24

The dearies are adamant about keeping male birth control out of the U.S. even though it is available in India.

Firepower December 4, 2011 at 11:35

oddsod

If, if, if…

Such wonderful ifs you paint!
What a foundation to base intelligent action on.

“if i had a million dollars”

lmfao

Seamus the Classicist December 4, 2011 at 11:44

The more and more I think about it and reflect on past history/culture, the more I think “Legalize Prostitution.” Since all these Western Women today have no respect (for things that they should) and no morality (in regards to anything outside themselves), that they are plying the tricks of whore. Time to give legal recognition to that fact.

oddsock December 4, 2011 at 11:50

Come on Firepower you can do better than that sweet pants. Your still way to easy to rile.

Firepower December 4, 2011 at 11:54

Come on, soddie – tell us how “if’s and shoulds and woulds” will get things done.

Don’t avoid the question mongie.

oddsock December 4, 2011 at 12:27

Hahah Firepower you are the one that keeps promising your glorious plans for the MRM you just never post them.

Come on sweet pants. lets see them. We keep asking you but nothing ever appears.

Mr. J December 4, 2011 at 12:29

I think it was anonymous-age-69 who said he TRIED to help men only to find that there was no helping them.
Doesn’t surprise me at all…..I get challenged on my VERY GOOD points and no one backs me up.
Thats ok, keep obsessing with sports, don’t pay attention to politician’s wrongdoings while they continue to bite you in the @ss..Until I see evidence that men are ready to take the reins, I’m done too.
Fortunately, I learned before I put as much effort into trying as much as anonymous-age-69 did.

Happy days.

Rocco December 4, 2011 at 12:41

Feminists think intergenerationally because they gestate and we don’t.

As you can see from the article from Finland, perhaps 20 years ahead of us in the dystopian feminist plan, men are out of the equation.

That’s why the socon thing is irrelevant, as the fellow yesterday said, they all say nice things to your face but vote feminist in the ballot box.

This is why feminists don’t come here to fight with us, we are irrelevant as they are adopting a nothern european style feminism.

So, our son’s will not know what it is to have fathers, and I mean men with power over them to control their impulses, to channel their energies. They will be taught to hate themselves and will commit suicide at a high rate.

There will only be women who hate them more each year as they get older and are now happy to incarcerate 12 year olds.

Wait until the next study that says bad boys can be identified at age 4 because that’s what psychologists say in their pubications.

The children will turn against men as women have turned against men as their mothers, the only family they know.

We are already seeing the results of this…..40% of men don’t marry women they get pregnant……that used to not be the case…..men see no use in pursuing fatherhood.

I don’t judge them at all, in fact I support their choice and their freedom to choose.

I oppose the Bradley amendment.

oddsock December 4, 2011 at 12:46

Mr J

You are mostly correct. You see the MRA websites are so easily infiltrated, sometimes by feminists but more often by site destroyers. You can clearly see their tactics, I mean if you can be bothered to read their posts. Once you can identify the pattern it amuses you but after a while they just become simply boring but they do still clog up some superb thread/topics/posts.

All in all there should be no reason whatsoever for us to start hurling insults but sadly that’s the way it goes. Having said that, fret ye not. There is a meme being created. Men are coming to our sites in ever increasing numbers and they will take from it what they will. Some will post some will remain as a lurker but either way they will get the message they are not alone and will choose their own path. MGTOW being the main thrust.

The only effective tool we can use (at present) is to continue spreading the info and experiences we have all endured. The message is getting out their, it is working just don’t expect any uniform MRA movement anytime soon. Awakening awareness and survival is what we need to focus on for now.

Jim December 4, 2011 at 13:12
JFP December 4, 2011 at 14:29

Interesting debate on child support, dna testing and cheating here:

Lots of women making excuses for lying women. Much amusing gnashing of teeth over the “poor innocent children”.

Boxer December 4, 2011 at 14:38

To be a male in this society.

A perfectly horrific account.

This is why it’s important to take care of our younger brothers. In fact, the most subversive thing you could possibly do, in the present environment, is to locate a boy whose father is “missing” and go throw a ball with him.

I doubt there’s anyone here who doesn’t have a relative like the one described above. Most times, the mother of the child is a lazy piece of shit wimminz, who won’t care if you befriend her son.

Once in your pro male sphere, it is not necessary to bash women, or be crass or negative. Merely let said kid tag along with you when you run errands, take him to the public park or library with you, or to the gym or wherever else. In the process, encourage him to express himself and do not be condescending like wimminz do at school, church and home. Show him through deeds how enjoyable it is to be a man in this world, and provide a good example of a man who does not let a nagging bitch tell him what to do. Thereby the seeds will be planted.

Regards, Boxer

Boxer December 4, 2011 at 14:38

To be a male in this society.

A perfectly horrific account.

Regards, Boxer

crella December 4, 2011 at 14:50

‘Hahahahaha, tooo funny……Did you hear me defending women watching that stuff??….Umm…no.’

It just seems to me that the crap women watch is more destructive.

Rocco December 4, 2011 at 14:54

@ Jim

It didn’t take three comments before some feminist started crying abuse. The only abuse this boy had was from our society telling him he’s defective, dangerous and we would be better off without him….oh and can you save some sperm before you off yourself…..

This message brought to you by the Directorate of Male Happiness, division of Office of Family Enforcment, Our Motto: Remember, smile is required.

Rocco December 4, 2011 at 14:55

@ crella

You nailed it……excellent post.

JG December 4, 2011 at 17:48

BeijaFlor December 4, 2011 at 17:48

I know whose fault MY “absent father” was … and it wasn’t his. The divorce papers show that.

Outwardly, I wasn’t ruined by being raised without a Dad. I did decently well in school and I didn’t get into trouble. I got a decent job that turned into a good career (cartographer with the Department of Defense) … I stayed with Mom, yes, but I paid my share and eventually took over it all when she retired. I bought a house for us that she lived in until she “went West” nine years ago.

Inwardly, though, and especially when it comes to getting it on with women, I am thoroughly fucked up and utterly clueless. I grew up, after all, with the constant repetition of the core idea the women aren’t interested in “that” – and certainly not interested in the likes of me. So I have learned to go my own way. But I still live with that secret hopeless yearning that Portuguese calls “saudade” – the yearning, the pining, for something that can never be.

Anonymous age 34 December 4, 2011 at 18:12

@anonymous age 69. Much of the blame is directed at socons, because socons deserve much of the fault! In fact, the two Americans most responsible for destroying marriage and causing absent fathers are socon heroes: Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan.

Lincoln signed the first bill that changed the presumption of child custody from the father to the mother, and Reagan signed the first no-fault divorce statue. So instead of marriages that the state helped keep together, and awarded custody to fathers, we now have marriages that the state is helping break up awarding custody to mothers.

A socon that is unwilling to stand up to Reagan and Lincoln isn’t really an ally. Socons need to understand the feminist rot in their own ideologies.

Zorro December 4, 2011 at 19:29

@BeijaFlor: Reading your post strongly resounded with me, as I also grew up without a strong male role model (I did have a Dad, but he was a douchebag).

Do yourself a favor: read chapters 1 & 2 of Dr. Robert Glover’s No More Mr. Nice Guy.

“Inwardly, though, and especially when it comes to getting it on with women, I am thoroughly fucked up and utterly clueless.”

That is exactly how I felt for the past 30 years until I read the first 2 chapters of that book! Mystery solved!

Highwasp December 4, 2011 at 20:23

Ready. Set. Hutt 1 Hutt 2 Hutt 3 – HIKE!

Rumour December 4, 2011 at 04:40
“I wonder how one would organize an underground railroad for fathers. You know … like the one’s that help “abused” women escape from their husbands.”

…maybe fathers need an ‘under ground railroad’ akin to the assistance given to freeing black southern slaves in the southern USA during a bye-gone era…. what would the slavery of modern day fatherhood look like if there existed an Exit…? a place where fathers could go, compare experiences, agree, become of ‘one mind’ and act as one. That’s a lot to ask, but possible.

Just asking; what if father’s were given opportunity for equality in regards to their birth control options, procreative rights and equality as parents to their children? Basic human dignity is all I’m talking about… like the race riots of the 1960s, and the underground railroad from way back and Rosa Parks from Montgomery Alabama who refused to sit in the back of the bus… white men are the new black slave and maybe even the new Jew except we don’t scream ‘victim’…

I offer to volunteer here in Nor Cal for such an endeavor as a father’s under ground railroad.

Ready. Set. Hutt 1 Hutt 2 Hutt 3 – HIKE!

crella December 4, 2011 at 20:28

‘And if by some grace of divine providence you are involved or married, then I really pity your S.O.s How often do you beat them? Did they have a lobotomy before or after they met you? Pieces of sh*t! All of you! Go ahead, bring on your frothy, foaming hate into my e-mail, mad dogs! Bring it on, losers!’

Looks like we touched a nerve…and that I have to tell one more woman with a bad father that because YOUR father was bad, does not mean ALL MEN are bad. On the other hand, because you had a good mother does not mean that ALL mothers are good. If you were five, how do you know what conversations they had that you were not privy to?

“This happened to MEEEEE so it must be the same for everybody!!”

Insulting people will get you nowhere. If you live in the United States and have eyes in your head that can see, and even a modicum of logic, surely you read and understand the numerous articles detailing false rape allegations, custody battles, paternity fraud….yes, women can be that bad. How’d you get to be this old without ever seeing it?

Way to froth at the mouth in response to a logically-written essay. Go on, keep proving their points!

Boxer December 4, 2011 at 20:54

Another thumbs up for this book from me.

I don’t agree with all of it. Dr. Glover seems to steer men back toward marrying an American hoe with all the potential for problems that comes with that, and only offers the mantra “whatever happens, I will be OK” as a remedy. As those astute and urbane brothers of the spearhead know, “whatever happens” can be pretty fucking terrible (just read Welmer’s story to get the gist). Chanting that mantra may help keep a brother focused, but it’s much better not to have to chant it.

I am the child of divorce. My dad is actually a great guy, but I wouldn’t have known it, had I not read that book. Getting in contact with one’s father is one of the steps Glover recommends, and I’ll recommend it too. If your father turns out to be an asshole (mine didn’t, but it’s possible) it is then on him. I don’t know if brother Beija can find his, or if he’s still alive, but it is useful to make the effort. Knowing what my dad went through when my skank ho mother snatched us from him has been a huge red pill moment that I never would have swallowed otherwise. It’s a good book for all men in this society to read.

Regards, Boxer

Seamus the Classicist December 4, 2011 at 23:58

@JG,

So did I, Dad left when I was two and cut me off when I was ten. Didn’t really here any of the bad stuff about him (the cheating, lying, and violent intimidation) until I was well an adult (my mom didn’t want me to view him with shaded eyes and affect any sort of possible father/son relationship.) Truth is when he cut off all contact there was probably woman behind him on the phone. Even with his cheating my mother also blamed the women just as equally.

Although we say AWALT here let me clarify what that mean: generalizations, rules, and laws are valid even in the face of certain exceptions (in fact they are proven by the exceptions.) See in logic there are criteria to determine what a thing is, so generalizations are very good laws to follow.

msexceptiontotherule December 5, 2011 at 00:05

A friend that I grew up with and have known since I was nine and his older brother were both present at the time when their father left their mother but each reacted and interpreted things in vastly different ways. My friend was 3 at the time, his brother was 6; the former really didn’t understand that seeing his dad waving goodbye meant that his dad would be gone a lot longer than just a trip to the store takes; his brother did though, and I think that he was the one who was hurt the most and it’s affected him in many negative ways his entire life. When their dad left, he left for another woman with whom he started a new family (I guess the new wife found it easier to take the baby-weight off after she had each of her two kids with him?) The expense of providing for all four of his children wasn’t an issue since his wife worked full time at a job that paid her well enough so that she never once asked him for spousal or child support, instead she provided for herself and her sons, bought and paid for a nice house in a good neighborhood and because her kids were so important to her she never dated let alone married anyone after he left – all he would have had to do in order to have a better relationship with my friend and his brother, is SHOW UP. His brother felt like he and my friend had been dumped for the new family his dad had, and while my friend felt the same to a lesser degree, once he was an adult he blamed his mother for not keeping her appearance up more and causing his father to cheat on her, and then asking him to move out if he wouldn’t give the other woman up for his family – which led to the divorce. Her large extended family was at least able to help provide male role models for her sons somewhat, but if their father had bothered to try being there more, they might have ended up doing better in their lives than they are presently.

My parents are still in love and very much together, something that I know very few people are able to say is the case for their parents. Some have divorced parents who made a point of focusing on what’s best for their children, and those people seem to have turned out to be better adults for it. Others grew up in homes where the divorce was much more acrimonious and how they’ve turned out is a mixed bag of results. And even still, there are some whose parents are still together but hate each other in silence as they live under the same roof like they probably will until one of the parents dies – the few who I know who grew up in such environments are the ones who seem to have never had a chance to do well and are now adults with lives that consist of a never-ending series of problems and bad choices. The bottom line is that I believe society needs to make changes that hold women AND men equally responsible for any children they have as a result of a relationship they entered into as ADULTS. Children can’t fix a marriage nor should they suffer because of what the adults involved choose to do – even one kid who thinks that they somehow caused their parents’ divorce or is being put in the middle of the adult fights – that’s one too many.

Poiuyt December 5, 2011 at 00:30

JG:
“You guys are so wrong, wrong, wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut the f**k up with your f*cking lies about women!

My father was in my life until I was eight and then got remarried. Then, poof! Gone from my life completely. No explanation, nothing. He had a drinking problem and was averse to regular working hours; thus, he was out of a job quite a bit. My mother held a full-time job the whole time they were married (seven years, and she’s never been out of a job), while his back would magically go ‘out’ every time he got a new job and he would go on several day ‘benders,’ come home drunk and beat the hell out of my mother. And no, that is not a figment of her imagination; I recall a couple of instances from when I was about five.””BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA””

JG, the stinking pig of ameriskank woman you call mother, a victim parasite really, deserved every single kicking she got in the mouth for her temerity and yours. Just as you did and still do need a good and merciless ass whooping from your father for your audacity, for your malassumption and for the disrespect you dare to regard him in, your creator.

Go to hell and eat shit with your tall and long tales of violent victimisation all of which is calculating projection .. most especially from you an over inflated ameriskant. These are the halucinated tales and stories other more wicked and wreckless people than yourself have always told as propaganda to excuse and justify their own nastyness and maliciousness.

I know your ilk very well JG, and the best solution to human vermin of your type and kind is not less … but on the contrary more and more and more violent reactions, violent confrontations and violent retributions, the object of which is to totally and absolutely cleanse this world of the vile human contamination you and your membership are representatives of.

Anna December 5, 2011 at 02:44

JG… being a woman, I won’t automatically say you’re mistaken or your mother is a liar… but still, you should consider, as an adult, seeking out your father and at least hearing his side of the story, if possible.

Just some Canadian December 5, 2011 at 04:05

Sooo happy I decided never to have kids.

A friend of mine has informed me that his wife wants to have a baby. He’s 45 and she’s in her 30s. He looks like a man on rails.

I, however, am getting an X3 and a Rolex.

aussieguy December 5, 2011 at 05:02

Keep it simple Western guys…
(1) Don’t marry…Because the legal system is set up to be against you.
(2) The media attacks you endlessly…Don’t watch TV. Read more books. Educate yourself!
(3) Live your life the way you want it…Do it for YOUR happiness.
(4) The only thing women can do is attack you with shaming or foul language. What they can’t do is force you to like them. They maybe the gate keepers of sex, but males are the initiators! If you don’t initiate and ignore them, you’ve prevented an attack on your happiness! Take a lesson from Ghandi…Non-cooperation!

Natassia December 5, 2011 at 05:24

Depending on the state one lives in, an innocent man can be unjustly swallowed up by the domestic violence industry and its unholy alliance with the courts.

Because there has been anecdotal evidence of some criminally abusive men using their children to control their ex-spouses, battering intervention & prevention programs espouse a belief that if a man is fighting tooth-and-nail for custody of his children and against alimony and child support, he is attempting to further control his ex-partner.

The unspoken assumption, of course, is that fathers don’t really love their children like mothers do and wouldn’t normally want joint or full custody because they want to take responsibility for and care for their children. Educated, wealthy men are not as likely to be taken advantage of in these situations (since they can afford good lawyers who know the system.)

But many men, particularly the uneducated and poor, are caught up in the confusing swirl of the family court system starting with the restraining order that kicks them out of their own home and prevents them from seeing their own children (and yet still requires them to right a check for child support.)

BeijaFlor December 5, 2011 at 06:29

Zorro, Boxer, thanks for recommending “No More Mr. Nice Guy” – I’ll go out and get it soon. But, actually, I’m quite comfortable in my skin, except for the “girlfriend” thing … and I’ve pretty-much handled that by voting “absent”. And I recognize that my life is better, that way.

I spend my time, energy and money on things that interest me and enrich my own life, rather than on chasing tail. And one of these days I hope to set sail for “de Islands, mon.”

aussieguy December 5, 2011 at 06:57

You folks may want to read a book called “Venus – The Dark Side” by Roy Sheppard and Mary T Cleary. (While they’re UK-based authors, the content of the book applies to all US, UK, Aussie, etc men.) …In fact, Mary is the founder of “Amen”; a men’s shelter from domestic abuse in the UK! So she is on the front line helping men deal with their mess. (The book says domestic violence on men in Ireland now is on-par with women!)

This is a book that describes how manipulative women abuse the legal system to their advantage. eg: Claim rape in order to get out of paying taxi fee!

Its a good book because its describes the strategies women (and their lawyers) use to win their side for divorce cases. eg: Deliberately ask for ridiculous demands in order to intentionally spark anger in men. Its to show how they are the victims of their man’s anger! (This isn’t about being fair. Its about winning by any means! To make you look like the crazy angry husband and she is the victim!)

The book even warns single men not to get married until they’ve seriously asked a divorce lawyer of their rights and such! ie: Know what you’re getting into when you say “I do” and sign that contract.

Somehow Somewhat December 5, 2011 at 07:02

Rumour,

Rocco December 5, 2011 at 08:15

@ Natassia

There were no ancedotal evidence. I was there at the time. Men were become much more aware of their need for and the the need for them in families as was the progressive thinking of the time.

If you were modern, you loved your children, worked hard but not too hard, always spent time with your kids, talked to your kids, hug them, let you know that you love them because our dads….I mean fathers of the 50′s and 60′s, in the 70′s, they were the worst. They worked all the time, only cared about their jobs=ego’s (because that’s what women back then thought work was, glamorous, like Glamour Magazine said it was, and like Mad Men today portray it as) and then at night came home and plopped on the couch wanting three things before he dies, dinner, the remote and a threesome at some point in his life.

So you see men are always the losers, we lose if we work, we lose if we don’t work, we lose if we care for our kids, we lose if we don’t.

While it seems trivial, as a young man I thought having a family was the most important thing to strive for and that, as a man, it was my responsibility to make that happen financially….you know so she could stay home…..at least while their young……if she had half a brain.

But women over the last three generations have shown themselves to be a sorry lot.

At least young men appear to have their blinders off, not like my generation.

And that’s what I’m doing here…..uncovering the scam.

So, no, we fight because we love our kids. And most women get custody, most don’t let the father see them so most, in my book, if I ever get a chance to write the law, is child abuse.

And those women would be in jail cells, not dead broken men.

Rumour December 5, 2011 at 08:30

Somehow Somewhat – “In one of the books linked above, claims that women are not worried much when a divorced man remarries. It shows that the man has not learned a lesson. In another words, the woman who divorces a man, assumes that AWALT. When a man refuses to remarry and moves on cutting all ties with his ex-wife, that says a lot about the woman.”

yeah, i guess i can see that too. it’s true, men who remarry, especially if they go on to have more children, have not learned their lesson. while it’s natural to want to be paired up with a female and produce offspring, the reality of the current society is that that is just not wise.

Firepower December 5, 2011 at 10:54

oddsod

Come on sweet pants. lets see them.

The point WAS… your ubiquitous NeverLand of “ifs” and sweet wishes.

Adorable!

So, monger, I defer to your constant fairytales of Three Magic Wishes! and Magic Beanstalks to keep the kids entertained.

Natassia December 5, 2011 at 11:19

oddsock December 5, 2011 at 12:26

Natassia

“Your tangent was unnecessary considering all I was doing was bringing attention to the fact that some non-profits and government agencies are promoting a dangerous ideology that try to make men feel guilty for fighting for their parental rights”

Perhaps you would be better asking yourself why on earth a man should have to be “fighting for their paternal rights” in the first place ?

oddsock December 5, 2011 at 12:31

Firepower

Keeping with Mr Prices request to remain civil and tone things down.

Shush now. Please.

Stoltz December 5, 2011 at 13:06

I, too, had my kids taken from me at an early age, and today they are both in their 30′s. My daughter flat-out refuses to talk with me despite everything I’ve tried to tell her, and my son and I have a very strained relationship. I was young, in the military, too poor to hire a lawyer, and didn’t have the wear-with-all to know anything about the law when we divorced. Before the ink was dry on the divorce papers, she had high-tailed it four states away with our kids. I used all the extra money I made on an E-1′s salary each year so I could drive over to see them for a couple weeks each year. And when I couldn’t drive over to see them, I would try to call (which she said was always a “bad” time), or write them letters (which I doubt they ever got). I asked her numerous times to send videos or pictures or even an audio cassette of them, which was always met with “I don’t have the money to pay for those things.” And even when I sent her film or cassettes, I never got a picture or video or audio cassette from her.

The only saving grace is that she moved back to her hometown, which was where some relatives of mine lived, and they would send me pictures, etc., whenever they could of my kids (which wasn’t often).

Anonymous age 69 December 5, 2011 at 13:54

>>My remarks as re socons being irritating and condescending was directed at the Bennett/Hymowitz crowd, and not socons as a group.

Another person blamed all socons for the actions of two presidents. Then, we wonder why all men are blamed for the actions of a few men. Same logic.

Mr. J December 6, 2011 at 04:20

Anonymous-age-69,

Right on.

Just like the so-called “parents” who think its normal and ok for their 15 year old son to get his head bashed in(concussions) or some other serious lifelong injury just because they, themselves(the parents), worship some idiot millionaire adult called a “quarterback” or somesuch crap.

There’s no fixing stupid, which is really REALLY tragic for those out there that really need help from people with a brain.

Mr. J December 6, 2011 at 04:23

Sheep.

What can you say.

Firepower December 6, 2011 at 07:54

oddsock

Keeping with Mr Prices request to remain civil and tone things down.

oic, the civil part is YOU slurring me with British slang as a distraction response to my mocking your insipid reliance on “if-hope-should-oughtta” as some sort of strategy.

The “what should be” never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no “what should be,” there is only what is. – Lenny Bruce

oddsock December 6, 2011 at 09:11

Firepower

Now you are just going into one of your silly phases again. Shushh please. I Suppose I am a little at fault though. Sometimes I can’t help but tease you.

Anyway, try and respect Mr Prices request.

Firepower December 6, 2011 at 10:48

You brits are awfully good at patronizing. It’s good to have a skill after the empire collapses eh? I’m sure those Haitians and pakis love you.

All in good fun mate.

GS Jockey December 7, 2011 at 19:16

@ Mr. J

Ease up on the “pencil-neck dork” act. Apparently you were always picked last on your teams and are inept at sports, so now you are still seething about that? Get over it. Sports are a valuable and enjoyable part of the lives of most men, so you are barking up the wrong tree on this site. If you confine your comments to the issue at hand, maybe you won’t be ignored so much.

GS Jockey

Anonymous December 7, 2011 at 22:04

“too busy to show up and fight it [custody arrangements] in court”
Wow. If you’re too busy to fight for the custody of your children, maybe you’re too busy to be taking care of them too :/

Sam December 8, 2011 at 16:11

And they wonder why so many men are avoiding marriage. After going through what you have, I would be surprised if you threw caution to the wind and married again, especially if the new woman wanted children.
Men are treated like disposable wallet dads. Really sad

Maureen Lyttle December 27, 2011 at 18:14

The Longest Road: Finding Peace With the Past, a true story, is a powerfully and evocatively written dark and suspenseful psychological drama. It is about a young woman, who after a troubled childhood, finds herself pregnant and alone. She devotes her life to caring for and raising her child. As her son grows, he becomes more and more abusive towards her and their conflicts escalate. Desperate to resolve their explosive relationship, she searches out his birth father, believing that that will heal her son’s pain. In a shocking twist of events, both father and son turn against her and she is forced into psychiatric care. Torn between her love for her son and her own survival, she must find the courage to leave her son’s life in order to save her own. It is available on kindle at: