Bill Bennet Responds to Feedback, Ignores Men, Bashes them Again

by W.F. Price on November 3, 2011

Bennet remarked that he received a fair amount of reader response from his recent piece excoriating young men for failing to “man up.” He says that he received responses from both men and women, and then proceeded to ignore what men had to say in favor of listening to the females:

My first CNN column on this subject identified what I think are the common problems with some men today: deficiencies in work, marriage and faith. The overwhelming response I received, from men and women alike, worries me.

etc…

After going on for some time about how bad the poor ladies have it, he lays into men yet again:

In developed Western countries, man has unprecedented freedom to chose, to a degree heretofore unknown, a life of his own wanting and design. A mere hundred years ago, man couldn’t afford to dawdle in limbo between adolescence and manhood; manhood was thrust upon him for survival. Today, more opportunity lies at his feet than ever. Yet with this increased opportunity comes increased confusion, and the response on the part of some men has not been encouraging.

Take the Occupy Wall Street movement, for instance. While diverse and scattered, some of the mottos and slogans on display are in stark contrast to the traditional and time-tested ideas of manliness. Instead of industriousness, responsibility and entrepreneurship, these men demand free college education, required living wages and greater distribution of someone else’s wealth. Rather than look inward and rely on their own self-sufficiency, they look for a handout. A man’s livelihood once depended on his hands, back and brain. Today, the government can do all that for him, if he lets it…

Mr. Bennet, if you are not a career government worker, what does the government do for you? Nothing! Young men have less economic opportunity than they had 40 years ago, they are far more likely to be thrown in jail, and they are legally discriminated against in both employment and education. The government has actively oppressed them, not only in the outside world, but in their own homes.

Young men are, objectively speaking, far less privileged than they used to be. This is what bothers women. Their men have been beaten down, and it’s always frustrating for women to be with men who occupy a lower social status than they do. It disgusts women, in fact, and Bennett’s solution is simply more shaming and blaming, which obviously won’t help matters at all.

Bennett is getting old, and will not matter much at all very soon. What’s important today is that younger men regain some of the self-respect that characterized the many generations of men who fought for their rights and built our nations. That will involve standing up to men like Bennett, and taking back our patrimony.

We owe nothing to these doddering old fools who sold us out for women’s approval and blowjobs from interns. It’s high time we shove these old bulls out to pasture, and we must stay vigilant against any younger men who would try to mimic them.

Tyler November 3, 2011 at 16:28

He was raised by a domineering single mother feminist. That alone should explain his mental illness.

woggy November 3, 2011 at 16:31

So who’ll survive this malaise?

I’m betting on the guys.
So are the women- and that’s why they and Bennett are wringing their hands.

Observer November 3, 2011 at 16:33

Was that a hackneyed attempt to segway into a critique of the Occupy Wall Street Protests? Wow. Too bad women are part of the protest too.

Could someone please ask him when was the last time he used his hands, back and brain that didn’t include bending over for the fem agenda?

GT66 November 3, 2011 at 16:37

“Bennett is getting old, and will not matter much at all very soon.” Getting old? IS old. Won’t matter much soon? DOESN’T matter now. That guy is stuck in his feminist dogma and nothing men tell him matters which is exactly *WHY* today’s men have checked out. That this dope doesn’t get it is no big surprise. After all, if guys like him “got it” then today’s men wouldn’t be where they are would they?

keyster November 3, 2011 at 16:43

He was raised by a single mother in a fatherless home. He had limited male influence while growing up. I would not expect such a man to ever dare question the culpability of thy holy woman.

It’s too bad that he’s ruining the publicity for his book through the platform CNN has given him. Wouldn’t be the first time he’s consistently stuck his foot in his mouth by making comments out of touch with reality. He’s always been an embarrasment to conservatives and a foil for liberals.

If you’re interested in a history of great and noble men it’s a very good book. But you have to skip the Introduction where he starts into all the “man up” shaming, treating women with respect, put away the video games, find Christ the Lord in your heart, yada, yada. The Introduction ruins an otherwise very good “Book of Man” IMHO.

A man of such hubris wouldn’t have a publicity agent to formulate a reasonable strategy to sell more books. Obviously this is the case.

Firepower November 3, 2011 at 16:45

That Bennett stoops to write for the unrepentant, violently Liberal CNN should come as no surprise – especially from those imagining any content other than what they always have excreted.

Are you trying to make hamburger out of steak?

This is the MSM figurehead, after all.

GT66 November 3, 2011 at 16:50

“A man’s livelihood once depended on his hands, back and brain.” I’m guessing that was before a man faced losing out on a job simply because a woman applied for the same job and the government forced said company to choose the woman. I’m guessing that was before a man could be destroyed by a woman simply accusing him of “harassment” in order to eliminate him as competition. I’m guessing that was before the government took half of your paycheck and doled it out to services used by MOSTLY women. I’m guessing that was before men had to stand by and watch the company ship their jobs overseas while being told they demand too much pay (never mind that said man had to pay tens or hundreds of thousands for the degree that he needed to do the job that just got shipped to China that will get done by a guy who got his university degree FOR FREE!).

Bennett is a man useless to men. He is a fossil ossified in the heyday of feminist dogma. Stare at the fossil Bennett, wonder about its past and then forget him. He’s certainly forgotten us.

mananon November 3, 2011 at 17:01

A stupid old white knight, obsessed with women, trying to gain the approval of women. That’s Bill Bennett.

Be told, you will not read an article of his that is in any way critical of women. I doubt men like him even have the capacity to be in any way judgemental of women. Like all of these ‘traditionalist’ white knights he is convinced shaming men into taking up burdens that they do not want for the benefit of women will work – even though the women will probably be better educated and higher earners than them.

Maybe the MRM should spend less time targetting feminists and more on convincing these ageing white knights to change their attitudes.

zed November 3, 2011 at 17:20

He was raised by a single mother in a fatherless home.

Got a cite on this? I looked him up on Google did not find this fact documented.

zed November 3, 2011 at 17:42

The first thought which popped into my head when reading the above was the “debate” going on between Paul Elam and Frost_25 over on AVfM regarding Game. I think that many of us who have resisted the social changes of the past few decades – and generally lost – will have to accept being lumped in with guys like Bennett. I like much of what Paul is doing at AVfM, but I see him (and me) holding out for and on to ideas which were formed half a century ago.

And, this is what a young man has to say about that world –

Paul, let me tell you what it’s like to be a young man today.

Women’s sexual liberation has turned the sexual marketplace into a winner-take-all jungle, and we have been dropped into this quagmire dick-first. The problem is compounded by our culture’s demonization of healthy masculine values, and the viciously anti-male bias in our social norms and justice system.

I like this guy Frost’s style. He may go down, but it seems to me that he will likely go down fighting.

Whatever the case, no matter how “noble” the values that one preaches, their true nobility lies in whether the people who live by those values are rewarded for doing so, or whether those values are used to turn them into suckers.

Taylor November 3, 2011 at 17:53

“Men are more distant from a family or their children then they have ever been”

Isn’t it “THAN they ever have been”? has missusing then/than become standard?

Dalrock November 3, 2011 at 18:09

@Zed

I had the same question. I found this quote in the same CNN article W.F. Price seems to be referencing in the OP:

My brother and I were raised by a single mother, but she went through any pains necessary to put good men in our lives — good priests, teachers and coaches.

Nico November 3, 2011 at 18:38

“they have to lower their standards to find a man.”

Truly horrifying…

Uncle Elmer November 3, 2011 at 18:45

These manups, be they liberal or conservative, have gotten quite tiresome.

Slarg November 3, 2011 at 18:57

Womynz:

Dammit!!! how can we divorce and enslave them if they won’t marry us in the first place?

Their holding us back by not playing our game!!

Lord Valtrex November 3, 2011 at 18:58

Dear Bill “Blackjack” Bennett,

When I reach your age (and girth) I hope to become a big, bloated, pompous, gas bag. Just like you.

Sincerely,

A Fan

Pirran November 3, 2011 at 19:06

Compulsive gambler, womaniser and hypocrite. Wasn’t it dear old Bill who ratted out his college room-mate for smoking pot? What a charmer..

Ageing scumbag and delusional fool. Senescence hasn’t withered his faculties, it’s merely exposed them.

Jim November 3, 2011 at 19:12

Don’t you love social engineering? Piss in the face of Biology while trying to make mothers into fathers.

Lord Valtrex November 3, 2011 at 19:21

BTW, did Mr. Man Up run squealing for a graduate school deferment when it was his time to be drafted into the armed forces?

Pirran November 3, 2011 at 19:38

This is his latest bloviation, BTW. I couldn’t see the link above.

Zorro November 3, 2011 at 19:42

At least when Tyrannosaurus became obsolete and unnecessary, it had the good sense to die. Why can’t Bennet show the same prescience?

The other Jim November 3, 2011 at 19:47

How can I have faith in women like this Bennett? Please tell me how do we as men deal with the most selfish, self-centered, and vile women to ever exist? Your society created them Bennett and your society can have them. Liars, thieves, and cheats all of them.

Days of Broken Arrows November 3, 2011 at 19:49

Why in the hell does this guy have any credibility left at all?

He wrote a “morality” screed, “The Book of Virtues,” then was found to be secretly gambling away most of his money. If there is any lapse in maturity or morality, it’s with the media types that still give him a place to write.

Furthermore, I want to note that Kim Kardashian became a multimillionaire celebrity because of the very standards and values of *women* in this country — ones that he upholds. What she represents is far worse than any videogame, and the fact that he’s not mentioned her speaks volumes.

Fabron November 3, 2011 at 19:52

There are many references above to Bennett’s old age. That’s not the problem. Dismissing Bennett because he is old might unnecessarily alienate potential supporters of men’s rights. Keep in mind that the old guys have lived longer and have been putting up with this crap longer than you have. I’m 71, three years old than Bennett, and I have my own horror stories of the lack of balance in contemporary American society.

I am not optimistic about the future of the United States. A culture and political system that tolerates, even encourages, how American men are being treated will almost surely collapse. It is not an exaggeration to say that feminism is a significant factor in the decline of the US economy. There is nothing on the horizon that indicates this will change in the near future. Forget this silly liberal/conservative debate. Bennett’s claimed conservatism should be enough to convince you that there is no difference between the two major political parties.

I just now recalled an observation by the great philosopher, Fred Reed. “Without men, civilization would last until the oil needed changing.”

Bj November 3, 2011 at 19:54

You can’t use historic precedent as comparison. Back then you could tell you wife “stay in this kitchen until the floor is cleaned, dinner is cooked, and the kids are home from school.” She obeys you or she is shamed by society.

Marriage gave every man power. That’s why it worked.

Man up, huh? When society treats me like the lord of my house and my family, I will. When my wife acts out against me, and society respects my authority to handle it, I will. When society agrees with my authority over my children, I will.

I believe that all other power a man desires pales to that of family. So let’s agree that if you respect my God ( not government) given right to a sanct marriage, and BUTT OUT, I will man up.

dejour November 3, 2011 at 20:41

Being raised by a single feminist mother might lead to white knightism. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of MRAs were raised in such households too. Being misled and then waking up is probably more likely to make an activist than simply hearing the real deal all your life.

Nico November 3, 2011 at 20:57

@ The other Jim

Liz Jones is a sad villain.

Rebel November 3, 2011 at 21:08

@Fabron:
“My advice to young men is to learn a transferable skill and move to another country — not any English-speaking country or anywhere in Western Europe. Latin America, particularly Brazil and Chile, could be good choices. Yes, you will have to learn another language.”

To emigrate is not such as big deal: I did it and all worked out fine.

The Jews in Germany did not understand too well what was happening to them. They paid a heavy price for their thoughtlessness.

Some American men are waking up and are leaving, only to find out that Hell is not outside the U.S. but inside.

For those who are determined to stay and fight it out, there are still some locations within America that are still a little safe for men, temporarily. (Montana is one instance).
But I think the future looks dim for young men.

The U.S. will not remain the power that it is: the kiss of death has been dealt. Women will slaughter what’s left of America.

And then, what will happen?

I knew a girl who said to me: “The next boy friend will pay for the last one”. Those who will remain will pay for those who have left.

Move before the iron curtain comes up.

andrew s. November 3, 2011 at 21:08

Don’t expect things to change much with the next generation of govt. workers and politicians. I went to junior high and high school with the “honorable” congressman from Ks., Kevin Yoder. As a youth Mr. Yoder was what you would call a kleptomaniac. He stole probably thousands of dollars worth of baseball cards from local card shops, and flea markets. I actually helped him steal an entire boxed set of cards from a dealer at a flea market once. Not something I’m proud of.

Kevin Yoder is a young and up and coming member of the Republican party. He couldn’t be trusted then, and I doubt he can be trusted now. The next generation of politicians will go into politics for the same reasons the last did. Pussy and Power.

Michael November 3, 2011 at 21:09

Bennet is old. Looking out of his eyes, he still sees a world he grew up in, where female promiscuity was not yet an issue, female nature had not gone rampant yet. He is deluded about the reality of women today, so all he knows is he must bash the incomprehensible: men disconnecting from the matrix in droves.

Jack November 3, 2011 at 21:25

Let them bitch. Ignore the SoCons and Manginas. Ghost. MGTOW. Turn your back on supporting women, government, and society. The more they try to keep fixing things using their logic and values they sooner it will collapse.

Zorro November 3, 2011 at 21:32

@Rebel & Fabron: I am 51 and have begun learning Brazilian Portuguese. I’m thinking about Rio. This country is as good as dead (barring an unforseen miracle…like every feminist in the country drops dead of a brain aneurism within the next two years).

I am aghast at the Kay Hymowitzes, Hanna Rosins, Bill Bennetts, Gloria Steinems and other vermin that see the end of western civilization upon them, and yet they cheer (Rosin) or fall on their knees to pray for salvation (Bennett).

When the fit hits the shan, I’ll be balls-deep on a big-assed Carioca on Ipanema Beach. Welcome to The Suck. It’s truly over.

Rebel November 3, 2011 at 21:45

@Michael:
“Accusing him for White-Knighting is irrational. White-Knighting had a useful function in the healthy society of the past. Now it has become an obstacle and must be set aside – for the nonce!”

How nice of him (I mean this Bennet) it would be if only he could intercept the trajectory of a bullet in fast motion, if you see what I mean (lines are fuzzy…).

He would look good in the permanent horizontal position. Sexy he would be!

It doesn’t look like much but one useless eater at a time… it adds up.

Any chance of that happening soon?

Any celebration forecasted yet for the happy event of his “transition”?

Rebel November 3, 2011 at 21:53

@Zorro:

Enjoy the beaches, the sun e mulheres bonitas.

Brazil’s economy is on a fast rise.

Boxer November 3, 2011 at 22:15

Zorro: I have a friend who recently skipped the USA for Uruguay (south of your destination). He speaks mighty highly of it.

evilwhitemalempire November 3, 2011 at 22:34

Bj

***************

This, I think, is really the crux of the issue.
When working no longer gives men control over females the men stop working.
And then the worms come.

Rocco November 3, 2011 at 22:42

@ Zorro

I’m outta here and Rio and Thailand are my two possiblities, I think I should go visit both again. They are so different and wonderful in their own way.

The healing from the abuse and oppresion I feel as a man is lifted as soon as I leave the air plane.

Rocco November 3, 2011 at 22:46

@ EWE

Or if they don’t want to stop working they go somewhere where a productive good man is appreciated, I think you see that in this thread with the posts on expat’ing.

These are increasing. That’s a very good thing.

continenent November 3, 2011 at 22:54

Neither I nor Bill Bennett were around when the Great Depression started in 1929. Now he bows his horn after reportedly blowing $8 million in gambling, Link
Maybe he should take a course on humility.

Zorro November 4, 2011 at 00:12

@Rocco: I spent a very agreeable two weeks in Bangkok in 1997. I want to visit Chiang-Mai (terrific Western expat population, and it’s not the chaos that Bangkok often is).

I spent 4 years living (badly) in Saudi Arabia, but I traveled during that time. Expat life is awesome, and if you’re a single man, it beats the sh*t out of the United States of Fembotism. Even the Western expat women are more agreeable once alienated from their homeland.

After 60 years of feminist legislation and anti-male cultural/educational bias, we are actually seeing a national discussion on the decline of men. 49% of the population are in crisis, and what do we get? Gasbaskets like Hanna Rosin and Bill Bennett. God help us, because our lunatic government has no plans to.

This. Does. Not. Bode. Well. For. Anyone.

Ted November 4, 2011 at 00:31

OT
Charge Inmates To Stay In Jail? Riverside County Eyes $5M Revenue Boost

“Supervisor Jeff Stone introduced an ordinance this week seeking reimbursements for the cost of jailing inmates that an estimated $143 dollars per day.

“If an inmate is unable to cover the costs, the county would put a lien against any real property they may own.

“And we have probably about 25 percent of people that do white-collar crimes in this county, and those are the ones that are going to be put in the county jails, they’re going to be required to pay for their costs,” said Stone.”

Wow…

Glad I don’t live in the US

Pirran November 4, 2011 at 02:10

@The other Jim

Thanks for that updated lunacy from Liz “Oh God, don’t let the cats eat me” Jones. I’ve reposted the link over at Dalrock’s latest patriarchy thread (with an H/T to you).

It’s difficult to keep up to date with the sheer hamster tenaciousness of The Daily Maul’s flock of Shakespearean witches on their wimminz page without reading it every day. A task that no sane man should be required to do.

CorkyAgain November 4, 2011 at 02:50

Re ex-pat’ing:

Is this how we win the war? By running away from the front lines?

If we never make a stand, anytime or anywhere, even the last redoubt will eventually be overrun. I give it five or ten years tops.

E November 4, 2011 at 03:05

I recently bought a 40 inch big screen TV and a Sony PS3 for my bedroom and I’m currently trying to beat a video game. I’m sorry what was it again that women are complaining about I wasn’t paying attention?
*grin*

mananon November 4, 2011 at 04:05

…these men demand free college education, required living wages and greater distribution of someone else’s wealth.

-Bill Bennet, quoted by W.F. Price

Er, doesn’t that sound more like college age women? Indeed, wasn’t there a piece on this site covering the entitlement-soaked attitudes of the young women who posted pictures of themselves online with their ‘demands’ in writing?

It seems whenever men stand up for whatever cause others will demand they ‘man up’ and srop moaning. I thought taking a stand and fighting for what you believe in was one of the most manly things you could do.

If Bennett disapproves of these young men I can’t wait for his reaction to the MRA when it gets into the habit of protesting effectively…

The Trend November 4, 2011 at 04:24

All of Bennet’s bitching wedged in between the wall to wall coverage of Kim Kardashian getting married for the divorced for fun and profit and profit and profit…

Towgunner November 4, 2011 at 05:06

Gents, just need to vent. This guy spouts off again and today in the “W S Jay” aka what was once a respectable paper called the Wall Street Journal. They have an article about little boys who apparently want to play more with little gay looking ponies. And the head reads “hey bro” because bro is the new PC term for “man” I want my pony…or something along those lines. Guess who wrote this “article”, yep two women.

I fuck*ng sick of this sh*t. Just as I said before to bennett, I did man the f up and more than he ever did. Furthermore, I’m sick of this role reversal bull crap. There is a HUGE disconnect between reality/main street and our cultural elite. HUGE! Years ago “they” didn’t like boys’ tendency to go to the red fire truck and not the pony and the girls’ tendency to go to the pony and not the truck. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO CHANGE? And why are we the people listening to a bunch of monsters that are F’ing with kids heads and lives just to satisfy their own desires. I said it before women are sick, they are the lowest of the low. Weak, spineless, easily dominated, physically frail, emotional, irrational…I could go on.

I fuck*ng sick of this sh*t. Just as I said before to bennett, I did man the f up and more than he ever did. Furthermore, I’m sick of this role reversal. There is a HUGE disconnect between reality/main street and our cultural elites. HUGE! Years ago “they’ didn’t like boys’ tendencey to go to the red fire truck and not the pony and the girls’ tendency to go to the pony and not the truck. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO CHANGE? And why are we the people listening to a bunch of monsters that are F’ing with kids heads and lives just to satisfy their own desires. I said it before women are sick, they are the lowest of the low. Weak, spineless, easily dominated, physically frail, emotional, irrational…I could go on.

Zorro November 4, 2011 at 05:52

@CorkyAgain: No offense, dude, but there are no front lines. If I depart for sunnier climes, that is my way of fighting. Remember: women overwhelmingly want men for husbands. Deny them and watch them collapse. When women can’t get a good husband they will bitch and whine and scream. Will they change the bullshit feminist laws? NO!

Fuck ‘em.

I’m not here to win a goddamned war. I’m a human being living a life of my own. That’s not going to happen here, so, yeah, I’m bugging out to where women act like women and not post-op transexuals like Shrillary Clinton.

You win your war by making your enemy beg for utter fucking mercy. As men, we understand society is built upon the sweat of our backs. All we have to do to win is to check out of the program and let the Sisterhood try to fend for itself.

Good luck with that.

Towgunner November 4, 2011 at 07:37

Good Point Zorro. But certainly agree with Corky about this being a war. Point – this is a strange and passive aggressive war that many men, even today, don’t know is being waged against them. That said, to say its “unconventional” is an understatement as women are just flat-out cowards anyway. This war is like women, confused, inconsistent and awkward, so to Zorro’s point bugging out is a good solution. True, finding a front line is tough because it’s basically way too womanly, abstract and emotional, to translate to men, so, we may not even understand it. But, where we can see it clearly we must fight and there is a clear front in entertainment/art/culture/education/government and social engineering. We need to evoke a paradigm change and reveal the horror and abject failure of “deconstructionalism” and in its place re-introduce the liberalism of our founding fathers (in America) i.e. very limited government and the embracing of natural law. If that happens gone will be the vile ideology that says boys playing with a Tonka truck is more evil than hitler. With a little luck we’ll shortly be calling lesbian mothers forcing boys to play with dolls evil like hitler. Now, we may not have to wait too long as I believe the excesses of feminism is a function of the massive amounts of malinvestment induced by our irresponsible monetary policy. Malinvestment, which I understand is the inefficient allocation of resources and capital, is inherent to feminism, women are not better suited for labor than men and we know that. Plus, the capital outlays and labor distribution (affirmative action) associated with feminism are huge, but it’s all predicated on layering on more and more debt. We are beginning to see the consequences.

Ollie November 4, 2011 at 08:02

Off topic: But check out the first featured comment in reply to this article.

The commenter says the following, and hits the nail right on the head:

“Considering that the “stupid man shown the truth by a wise woman” format is endemic today throughout advertising, including in the automotive sector, I’m perplexed by those that have to show their progressive bone fides by pillorying vintage ads for their archaic views on gender roles. This is at least the second time Jalopnik has run posts on “sexist” ads from the past.

Newsflash: we don’t have the same social values as a country as we did in the 1950s, 1940s and 1930s. I can show you examples of racial stereotypes from the Chevrolet Leader News newsreels in the 1930s (and racial references in early rockabilly music too – check out the history of Hot Rod Lincoln). However, like I said, when misandry is rife in today’s advertising, when young males rarely see men portrayed positively in marketing, reaching into the past to whine about sexist ads from the ’50s seems frivolous and perhaps agenda driven. ”

I think as more and more light is being shined on institutionalized misandry, more men are standing up to it.

We are having an effect.

nugganu November 4, 2011 at 08:22

“Many women told me the problems are much worse than I described. They explained to me how they have to lower their standards to find a man. Young women, in particular, complained that men are dragging them down and holding them back. As one woman told me, if 60 is the new 40 for men, then 25 is the new 13…”

Interesting….

I’m a tall, good looking man, a great career, and I make good money. I’ve never been unemployed, incarcerated, don’t do drugs etc. etc.

…..and yet these women feel they are lowering their standards for me?

Really?

All those 20 & 30 something waitresses, barmaids etc. and other women with useless go nowhere jobs that feel they are somehow more accomplished than I am or better than me have to lower their standards?

Interesting that I have no takers amongst women these days, even though I have all those things going for me….oh wait, but I’m not George Clooney practicing Doctor/Lawyer who drives a Porsche.

My hometown is riddled with women who are so fucking entitled that unless you are that, than you aren’t worth dating.

Up yours Bennett! Why don’t you talk about the real problem: That modern western women are spoiled, entitled, selfish hypergamous , often slutty who think their shit don’t stink.

Piss off

Common Monster November 4, 2011 at 08:25

Let me get at the problem the Bennetts of the world face, not that they realize it, by telling about going to the walmart photo kiosk last Sunday to print a few snapshots. This is a rural/religious/redneckish area where I live, so on a Sunday AM the order goes thru in practically realtime.

I go back to where the processing machines are to wait the fifteen minutes, and it happens to be right next to the employee entrance and/or break area. Not sure, only that there were lots of women coming and going, briefly engaging in the sort of greetings and quick casual conversations anyone can easily imagine me over-hearing snippets of while sitting there.

One woman who probably wasn’t yet 35, but could easily have been married fifteen years given local custom, was going on and on about her goddamnedsonofabitch ex, a trucker, who, as it turned out, had fathered children with three different women up and down the highway.

Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being, as he’ll certainly get what he’s got coming by being enslaved by Child Support Services for the next twenty years. He could just be an average joe who works hard and has a job. This makes him irresistably attractive to the women for whom “mating up” means getting situated in a better trailer park.

Now, the problem for those (like Bennett) who always take the woman’s side in everything is: which woman do you side with in instances such as this?

If the guy is scum who’s only good for crucifying, then one is taking the ex wife’s side, in which case being all for the central importance and sanctity of marriage means preventing these three other women from thinking with their uteruses and predating another woman’s husband simply by virtue of being able to get into his pants (which is where his wallet is).

The Bennetts of the world simply need to Man Up! themselves and lead by example by doing this to show they really mean what they say. Until they do it’s almost like being berated by your mom for some sin of ommision or another that you don’t much care about (hint: that’s why you omitted it).

When an American woman wants something from a man, she downgrades him like a mom scolding a child, and then with her usual circular thinking blames him for seeming to her like a child. It would never occur to her that a truly manned-up man is quite capable of living a great life without any such aggravation, and may require a great deal of charm to even persuade him to go on a date. It is women who are lazy, want instant gratification, and don’t want to do any of the shitwork needed to get a decent guy.

Hows about some gummint funded finishing schools for the wimminz to make them more marriageable? They’ve really got a long way to go.

Until

Highwasp November 4, 2011 at 08:25

Fabron:

Rebel:
“I am basically the same age you are. My advise to young men is identical to yours.”

care to list the transferable skills? Science, Tech, Engineering, Math… can you give specifics? – my son and I are interesting in knowing what sort of skills you men see as transferable. Aside from STEM – How about knowledge and skills working as broker of silver and gold bars / coins; dealing in precious metals? Or maybe dealing in networking equipment (Tech)…

dragnet November 4, 2011 at 08:33

@ zed

“The way I see it is that guys like Paul and I, and many others, fought assholes like Bennett our way, and lost. The world is a lot closer to exemplifying his values than it is ours.”

This sums up a lot of my own view as well. I’ve got a ton of respect for MRAs like Paul Elam—what those guys do is important and they bring a lot of energy to the manosphere. But they need to understand the core truth of the last 50 years: that when misandry was on the march, most men bent over and took it in the rear end, and the guys who went into fightback mode got defeated. And decisively so.

Us young guys have noticed this and we’ve decided to fightback on our terms. We’ve concluded that forming “movements” and “raising awareness” doesn’t work and so we’re trying a new tack—either disengaging from the system as much as possible or by being a net drain on it. By using Game to give women the short-term fix they crave—but at the expense of their long-term reproductive goals. And so on.

There’s no guarantee us young bucks will be anymore successful than the Paul Elams—but I don’t think we’ll be all that worse off for it even in the worst case scenario. Most of us young guys don’t own homes, 401Ks, have families or even steady paying work. Whatever ends up happening we have the least to lose because we didn’t have much invested in the system from the get-go.

Rocco November 4, 2011 at 08:43

@ nugganu

And if you are that practicing lawyer or doctor they try to spend your money as soon as they can before you break up with them so at the end of 3 years, your broke from vacations….clothes…eating out. That’s the reality of a single man “single in the city” so to of speak.

So even for them there’s no love, just being used.

How does that feed ones soul, that is like eating the ashes of love.

Simply women have gone off men and I as a well programmed male gorilla will go over that next hill and look for greener grass or nicer gorilla girls.

And, btw, we live in a world now, stop limiting yourself to geographic national limitations on your thinking. The western world could be muslum in 50 years, live your life now.

I’ve been their, I know what I’m doing, I’m expating. I may keep a business here.

keyster November 4, 2011 at 08:43

“He is deluded about the reality of women today, so all he knows is he must bash the incomprehensible: men disconnecting from the matrix in droves.”

The fact that the “culture commentators” are even bothering to notice men at all is a step forward. Remember, the “Manosphere” happens to be well ahead of the curve towards enlightenment of the male condition. These glimpses of awareness we’re seeing (from Bennett, Rosin, Hymowitz, Parker, etc.) are windows into the future of an awakening of sorts. These are the parents of sons and of daughters who would like to see them marry and spring forth grandchildren, and they don’t see it happening.

It might be a seminal work of fiction, a book, a movie or TV show that starts to shift the public consciousness and opens the discourse beyond comments sections on news sites. If there’s a market for an unpolitically correct discussion on men and women, someone with the resources (not blogs that depend on donations), will step forward to exploit it. It’s only a matter of time.

nugganu November 4, 2011 at 08:45

Dragnet – Going gender Galt is the only way. Male shaming is too shrill, and the fembots/lesbians get major reenforcements from the mangina traitors. Life in the western society is a soft male apartheid/concentration camp.

nugganu November 4, 2011 at 08:47

@Rocco – excellent points man.

I have a young daughter whom I am busy making sure she stays deprogrammed from this crap, I can’t ever leave her.

Common Monster November 4, 2011 at 08:52

Scratch “Until”.

The “settling” thing is indeed a swindle worthy of a nine year old mind. Marriage is women’s fantasy, not men’s. There was never a man who married who didn’t settle. For women to try and play it as if they’re the ones who are settling is not only ludicrous, but it’s only going to select for the dumbest guys and those most prone to thinking with their dicks, which is what women are saying they want when they try to play the sex-psych warfare game with this idiotic “settling” strategy.

But… you go grrrrls! Leave those of us alone who don’t fit the mark. You’re doing us a huge favor. Or, as the song goes, when the phone don’t ring, it’ll be me. If I’m the prize, I’m the prize not you. Duh.

keyster November 4, 2011 at 08:57

“Whatever ends up happening we have the least to lose because we didn’t have much invested in the system from the get-go.”

According to the 2010 census, 1 in 5 men in the US between the ages of 25 and 34 live with their parents. It’s happening right now, and claims to “man-up” is a key indicator cultural panic is in the air.

“Married couples with children make up 20 percent of all American households, versus 40 percent in 1970.”

How long can a society last while this goes on, and only gets worse?
Action will need to be taken or we’re doomed.

nugganu November 4, 2011 at 09:00

Modern women, spoiled for choice. I’ve dated more women in 20 years than I can remember. From all walks of life. All of them were spoiled, narcissistic idiots. My ex agreed to marry a man site unseen whom she met off the internet. He painted himself up to be a multi-millionaire 007 playboy type. She bought it hook, line and sinker. He strung her along, online, for a year, and never made an appearance. A year and a half later she has egg on her face. Now, at 35, her SMV is close to zero – “BUT SHE WON’T SETTLE I TELL YA!!”

That’s how stupid women are these days. I have to admit to a certain amount of schadenfreude when it comes to her situation. Watching the woman who rejected me after a 7 year relationship as she becomes increasingly embittered, lonely, without a man, no prospects and childless……I know I shouldn’t but – HA! HA!

keyster November 4, 2011 at 09:13

Very clear and succinct analysis nugganu.

“The ‘frontlines’ of battle is akin to escape over the Berlin wall back in the day. Frontal assault is impossible.’”

There never was a “frontline” to begin with. Just a small insurgency armed with an internet connections and words. As long as feminism commands the battlefield with overwhelmingly superior assets, all we can hope for is small skirmishes that might gain traction.

nugganu November 4, 2011 at 09:24

Thx keyster.

Jumping the Berlin wall would see you scythed down in a hail of bullets.

Defying feminist ideas will see you similarly scythed down in a hail of shaming language.

If you do happen to escape, you will be hunted down by the feminist/mangina alliance, and brought to justice by the matriarchal gestapo in the form of the police, the gov’t and courts. You will be hung by the neck and put on display to deter any other would-be dissenters.

We men in the west are literally living ‘The Great Escape”.

Quartermain November 4, 2011 at 09:44

I hated Bennett since he made himself known while working for the Reagan administration.

Uncle Elmer November 4, 2011 at 09:49

Bennet : “Most feminists are not celebrating the decline of men and shouting it from the rooftops. Certainly, the far-left feminist movement has sought to diminish the role of men, but a majority of women want able, competent men of their equal. Strong men make stronger women (and vice versa) and stronger families, and women want that. Many men today aren’t sure what they want.”

Amazes me how clowns like Bennet can cobble together a bunch of computer-generated phrases into an “essay” and get paid for it.

In one sentence he blames the problem on “far-left” feminists, then strives for inclusive agreement (from females) regarding “the wants” of women for “equal” men.

Read any western female-centric writing, say, Forbes Woman, and you will find constant reference for this impossible notion of male-female “equality”. It’s a typical rhetorical move to bolster an otherwise useless argument and negate disagreement. “You’re for equality, aren’t you?”

Nutshell Bennet : Women are doing better than men in all spheres. Women want, want, want, and that’s for the common good. Men don’t have a clue and need to be directed for the good of women and thus society. Today’s men need to man up or risk the vengeance of our shaming. When I was young I had “manly” heroes. P.S. Leftists, not conservatives to blame for the adverse effects of feminism. But ladies, conservatives uphold your right to equality. Buy my book.

Craig Himself November 4, 2011 at 09:50

@ Fabron:

Could you give us some examples of transferable skills?

I ask because I’m concerned that I might not have many. I’m good with programming computers and designing electric and electronic things, but those activities require oodles of DISCUSSION with other people, and if I don’t speak Spanish or Portuguese, maybe I can’t get a job doing those things there.

Thus my asking, to make sure I know what a transferable skill is.

Uncle Elmer November 4, 2011 at 09:57

Bennet, on “heroes” : “As a child, I had many heroes. I was drawn to Gary Cooper as Marshal Will Kane in “High Noon.” He wasn’t the toughest and coolest guy, but his compassion and strength were inspiring. Through the instruction of my family and teachers I was exposed to other heroes and heroines, like Lou Gehrig, Abraham Lincoln, King David, Esther, Mother Courage, the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and so on. Today, heroes like these are in shorter supply.

Ask a boy today who his hero or heroine is. The answer, or lack thereof, will speak volumes. ”

—————–

Notice how he strives to please all demographics in this phony list of “heroes”. He does this automatically, having published numerous homogenized writings on virtue and manliness for the mass market. And for a list of heroes to inspire young men, he just has to toss in some women. After enumerating a list that was stale 50 years ago he shames young men for not having appropriate heroes. Then he goes on to quote Tom Wolfe and Proverbs, like a million other inspirational books.

It’s pure formula and no content.

BeijaFlor November 4, 2011 at 10:15

“Old man” as I am at 57, I have a lifetime’s experience of seeing myself as “marginal.” I grew up without my father or any meaningful “male role model” in my childhood or adolescence. Unlike Bennett, I came to adulthood as first-wave bra-burning NOW feminism erupted into the mainstream. I went along, in a Stockholm-syndrome way, till I realized the Brave New World had nothing of a niche for the likes of me. No one even noticed when I “dropped out” of the game.

Hell, the only support I got, when my aged Mom grew ill and finally died, was help for her from her doctor, from her HMO, and finally from Hospice. After she was gone, I was invited to a “bereavement support group” for a while – and I was treated as one of the staff, by my (overwhelmingly female) fellow bereaved. The only offer of “solace in companionship” I got was the chance to adopt an orphaned cat from the SPCA.

And now, Bill Bennett, you’re going to shame me for not supplicating to those who scorned me? I offer you the spikiest, thorniest pine-cone on the Christmas wreath, smeared with Ben-Gay, and an invitation to stick it where the sun don’t shine.

Firepower November 4, 2011 at 10:49

Uncle Elmer

Nutshell Bennet :..But ladies, conservatives uphold your right to equality. Buy my book.

Elmer, dontcha just hate
the lame & shameless
self-promoting kind

SixStringsForever November 4, 2011 at 10:52

This delusionary clown Bennent isn’t even on the same page as many men,he’s really unhinged from mainstream thinking nowadays……..but he illustrates beautifully that wise old adage “There’s no fool like an old fool”.

Pirran November 4, 2011 at 10:53

@keyster

“It might be a seminal work of fiction, a book, a movie or TV show that starts to shift the public consciousness and opens the discourse beyond comments sections on news sites”.

I’ve been thinking along these lines for a while. It occurs to me that sooner or later, someone on a cable network is going to notice that there’s money in MRA’s and under 30′s dropping out. Of course, it would get ripped a new one by every fem-bot in existence at first, but that might just be the free publicity it would need.

Games creators, console manufacturers, car dealers, gun dealers, fast food outlets; there would be plenty of potential advertising revenue if it was pitched right. A weekly countdown of male-hating college’s to avoid? You could make a fixture of it. Top ten male-friendly destinations for the older MRA? Ditto. Lists of Companies with misandrist ad’s to boycott? Lot’s of room for campaigns there.

We already have the radio networks (both online and in real life) that are starting to exploit this. Why not the obvious next step?

Bobby November 4, 2011 at 11:19

Well put Bejia Flor

Keyster comments,

¨You can bet if any direct action is taken towards salvaging what’s left of manhood, fatherhood and masculinity, it will be led by women; because they’ll realize they’re the ones most affected by it and they’re the ones everyone listens to when there’s a social problem.¨

It will have to be women because only some of the sweetest ass-kissing is going to get me to stop plowing forward like a bull in a china shop. I´m not a kid anymore and shamming shit doesn´t work on me. I have lived with modern women until they have forced me to learn new ways of living that I have finally mastered and am pressing forward with successfully. If women have any value for our family traditions, they need to get their shit together because more and more men know what is up with them.

I´m ok with pushing forward in this sexual revolution because one way or the other, forward or back, everything is looking better.

keyster November 4, 2011 at 11:41

“Of course, it would get ripped a new one by every fem-bot in existence at first, but that might just be the free publicity it would need.”

Yes, it’s a huge untapped market.

The new 10 calarie Dr.Pepper campaign (for men only!) touches on it satirically. It’s only a matter of time before the free market capitalist system finds the disenfranchised young male demographic too large to resist. Skirting the fringes right now, needing a breakthrough moment.

GS Jockey November 4, 2011 at 12:58

@ Keyster

“Yes, it’s a huge untapped market.
Between the fembots and manginas that overlord Hollywood and Madison Avenue, they’re very good at controlling it through not acknowledging it, because that would be validating it, thus giving it power…and then heaven forbid “patriarchal momentum” should ensue.”

But Keyster, do you think it might have already begun? I mean, the exploration of mens issues in cinema today? For example, what about the movies “Crazy Stupid Love” (study of Game) and “Blue Valentine” (study of female hypergamy.) Is the release of these films an indication of a seismic shift in public attitudes and better awareness of men’s issues? Or, am I reaching to far and too hopefully for what might be just a coincidence?

doclove November 4, 2011 at 13:09

@ Welmer
This long but well worth the read. I may be a day late and a dollar short as I’ve been busy looking for work after getting out of the Army 6 months ago, but here it goes. The Protestant Christians and Jews have cut out 7 Old Testament books out of the Bible which the Catholics retained. I am a Catholic Christian by the way and Bill Bennet is a Protestant Christian. The Old Testament Book of Sirach written by the Jewish author, Joshua ben Sirach about Wicked and Virtuous Women Chapter 25 Verses 12-25 and Chapter 26 Verses 1-18 should be read by all men and all women especially if they want to get married. I advise against marriage for men these days because finding a virtuous woman who will make a virtuous wife is extremely unlikely and the misandry hurting men in many other ways listed by the author and commeters here too, but if you insist read this to your fiance girfriend and see her reaction. I will put notes in [...]. I will print the English translation Sirach of this below. I’m not much of a Christian or a Catholic by my own admission. Let’s see how truly Christian Bill Bennet and others who support the misandric Satanism are?

Worst of all wounds is that of the heart. worst of all evils is that of a woman. Worst of all sufferings is that of one’s foes, worst of all vengence is that of one’s enemies: No poison is greater than that of a serpent, no venom greater than that of a woman. With a dragon or a lion I would rather dwell than live with an evil woman. Wickedness changes a woman’s looks, and makes her as sullen as a female bear. When her husband sits among his neighbors, a bitter sigh escapes him unawares. There is scarcely any evil like that in a woman; may she fall to the lot of the sinner! Like a sandy hill to aged feet is a railing wife to a quiet man. Stumble not through a woman’s beauty, nor be greedy for her wealth; The man is adisgrace and shame, when a wife supports her husband. Depressed mind, saddened face, broken heart-this from an evil wife. Feeble hands and quaking knees–from a wife who brings no happiness to her husband. In woman was sin’s begining and because of her we all die. [According to the account in Genesis Chapter 3 to which Sirach refers, sin, the cause of death, origionated in woman: Eve, the first human being to sin, induced Adam to follow her example. But it is through Adam, as head of the (human) race, that Origional Sin and its punishment of spritual death are presented by St. Paul(Romans Chapter 5) as having entered the world to become the occasion for the redemptive work of Christ our Lord.] Allow water no outlet, and be not indulgent to an erring wife. If she walks not by your side, cut her away from you.[Wickedness in a woman is most grievous, painful and bitter to her husband. Through it she becomes vengeful, dangerous, intolerable, jealous, talkative, intemerate and unchaste. Even her very appearance is changed. The worst of all evils, a source of grief, a snare and a disgrace to her husband, she depresses her mind, saddens and breaks his heart, destroys his strength. She must not be indulged but made obedient or punished.]
Happy the Husband of a good wife, twice lengthened are his days; A worthy wife brings joy to her husband, peaceful and full is his life. [Worthy: gifted spiritually, mentally and spiritually See Proverbs 31,10] A good wife is a generous gift bestowed upon him by the Lord; Be he rich or poor, his heart is content, and a smile is ever on his face. [A good wife is a gift from God, bringing joy and peace, happiness and contentment to her husband through her thoughtfullness, reserve, modesty, and chastity, beauty, grace and virtue.] There are three things before which my heart quakes, and a fourth before which I quail: Through false charges in public, trial before all the people, and lying testimony are harder to bear than death, a jealous wife is heartache and mourning and a scourging tongue like the other three. A bad wife is a chaffing yoke; he who marries her siezes a scorpion. A drunken wife arouses great anger, for she does not hide her shame. By her eyelids and her haughty stare an unchaste wife can be recognized. Keep a strict watch over an unruly wife, lest finding an opportunity, she make use of it.; Follow her close if her eyes are bold, and be not surprised if she betrays you: As a thirsty traveler with an eager mouth drinks water from any water he finds, so she sttles down before every tent peg and opens her quiver for every arrow. A gracious wife delights her husband, her thoughtfulness puts flesh on his bones. a gift from the Lord is her governed speech, and firm virtue is of surpassing worth. Choicest of blessings is a modest wife, priceless her chaste person. Like the sun rising in the Lord’s heavens, the beauty of a virtuous wife is the radiance of her home. Like the light which shines above the holy lampstead are her beauty of face and graceful figure. Golden collumns on silver bases are her shapely limbs and steady feet.[ Among the additions found here in some manuscripts are the following lines:
My son, take care in the prime of life not to surrender your strength to strangers; Single out from the land a goodly field and there with confidence sow the seed of your increase; So shall you have offspring around you, and in confidence shall they grow up. Though a woman for hire be thought of as a trifle, a married woman is a deady snare for those who embrace her.( See Proverbs 6, 26). Awife's complaint should be made in meekness, and show itself in a slight flush; But a loud-mouthed, scolding wife is a trumpet signaling for battle: Any human being who answers that challenge will spend his life amid the turbulence of war.]

zed November 4, 2011 at 13:12

Could you give us some examples of transferable skills?

universe November 4, 2011 at 13:27

There never was a “frontline” to begin with. (1) Just a small insurgency armed with an internet connections and words. (2)As long as feminism commands the battlefield with overwhelmingly superior assets, (3) all we can hope for is small skirmishes that might gain traction.

– Keyster, all points above – realistic.
Yet, my addressing your points may appear not.
1) Words lead to the beginning of “bigger things”. And it don’t matter how large are the groups voicing them. Continuous sensibility and accuracy matters. Interested outside (the group’s) readers remember and gravitate toward these words and eventually do likewise. Then comes activity out of outrage.
2) Some of these assets are not of their making. But of their manipulating. That is all they control. 1) leads to laying bare the exploiting. Enough people will come to know these things and the controllers’ assets dis-in-te-grate.
3) The traction is from forward doing. And this doesn’t take much. We’re doing it now. When W.F.P. began writing he likely was unsure whether it would become an idea or commentary denizen the world over.
Fact is, we’re that skirmish. Although smaller yet continuous ones. Receiving notice, too. And we haven’t even begun to physically congregate and organize.

Anyway, nobody here needs a lecture from me.

greyghost November 4, 2011 at 14:57

Pirran
Maybe there could be an HBO or Showtime type series. Have starchamber type set up with a group of guys revenging misandry. Kinda like dexter only they would take out or maim enforcers of misandry,take care of manginas,false rape accusers, DA’s and judges that give pussy passes etc.
A simple documentary about the effect the grass eaters are having in Japan or a news story showing former carousel riders with 45 year old tramp stamps bitching about no good men. It could even be a regular You tube movie and not on commercial or cable.

Boxer November 4, 2011 at 15:00

Dear Craig Himself & Zed:

Could you give us some examples of transferable skills?

When I see a directionless but smart boy in class, I often try to steer him into mechanical engineering, for all the reasons you spoke of above.

Bear in mind that a degree in Literature, History or Psychology is a wonderful thing, but is largely restricted to certain specific fields in certain (wealthy) societies.

A mechanical engineer can make the big bucks in a wealthy society, or he can go be a diesel mechanic at any airport, shipyard or construction site with little trouble, anywhere in the world, in even the poorest society. He won’t make tons of money doing that, but he will never starve, and other things (peace, quality of life) might be worth more than money as he gets older. Moreover, if you have a gig like this, you can take classes or indulge in self study of what you like on your off hours (philosophy, art history, basketweaving, etc.)

Regards, Boxer

greyghost November 4, 2011 at 15:11

As far as transferable skills go. One Idea i have is o find the countries you are interested. I have found technical maintenance and engineering skills are valuable. Abrasive water jets and there set up and maintainance along with being able to use autocad and other drawing software to program the jobs. These tools are exported and the receiving country may have a real need. Any technical manufacturing or any other machine tools that require experience and knowledge to maintain would be a good skill. zed’s deisel mechanic skill is universal big time. Engineering skill in setting up and maintanig the support chemicals and materials for high tech manufacturing. Being able to supply pure clean air for machine tools that operate in a clean room is a big deal. That is just a few off the top of my head based on my own experience. I’m sure other fellas here have some ideas to add.

Craig Himself November 4, 2011 at 15:25

It’s funny. I sure don’t feel like I’m “postponing marriage”.

Rather, I meet precious few girls who I’d actually WANT to be married to. Mix in a little social awkwardness AND the fact that I’m only just above-zero financially after my business failed, so I can’t afford much.

And even when I DO earn some money, I’d be terrified to risk it on the marriage craps table. Rather, if I spent it on travel (= international dating?) and a toy or two, I’d “get it all.”

Hm.

Craig Himself November 4, 2011 at 16:18

@zed:
“Diesel mechanic. If I could go back 40 years, I would specialize in maritime diesels, and could find work in any harbor town in the world in one day.”

@Boxer:
“A mechanical engineer can make the big bucks in a wealthy society, or he can go be a diesel mechanic at any airport, shipyard or construction site with little trouble, anywhere in the world, in even the poorest society.”

@grayghost:
“Engineering skill in setting up and maintanig the support chemicals and materials for high tech manufacturing. Being able to supply pure clean air for machine tools that operate in a clean room is a big deal. That is just a few off the top of my head based on my own experience.”

See, I’d never have thought of it that way. You guys rock the house. Thank you. I’ve always been on the more egg-headed side of engineering, but it would be cool to get into the down-and-dirty like that.

Skilzz indeed.

Highwasp November 4, 2011 at 18:48

worth repeating:

@zed:

@Boxer:

@grayghost:

thanks for the clarification – Imagine how us men could help each other with training and advising in areas of skills, knowledge and experience conducive to international financial freedom and opportunities to get out from under the masculine destruction of Feminazi Amerika.

I was at a harbor in SF bay area last weekend and as I looked at all the boats I realized each needs maintenance. Some of the larger boats need a lot more than others – and then I realized that each boat represents freedom… like an airplane – but better. I felt drawn to the idea of working on boats so as to stay close to the freedom available from being able to navigate to other ports, other countries, other cultures…

Thanks for the clarification of maritime diesel mechanic… Does anyone know of training courses or men / mechanics who could assist with getting on with that course of profession? Where does a guy start with becoming a maritime diesel mechanic? The Merchant Marines? I am asking for my son as well as myself. I am currently working with precious metals as an employee of a dealer of silver and gold. A field which I find fascinating. I welcome an exchange of knowledge and ideas…

I welcome all suggestions on internationally transferable professions. I too see the need to get out of Amerika due to the feminazi’s abuse and mistreatment of masculinity for the past 30 – 40 years…

Thanks

Wulf November 4, 2011 at 18:58

Mr. Bennet:

Listen up:

Boxer November 4, 2011 at 21:02

Wulf:

HAHAHAHAHA! That was epic. Thanks so much for sharing.

Best, Boxer

Craig Himself November 4, 2011 at 21:46

@Highwasp:

Maritime Executive, Maritime Reporter and Marine News magazines would give you all the head start you need for marine mechanic schools, etc. Of course they all cost money, but there’s always school loans, etc.

Attila November 5, 2011 at 00:03

I can’t stand American women — the only women I talk to are the very ethnic foreign ones – and most of the time – they are so much calmer and dignified than the “other ones”. The day that I knew I was liberated was when I stood in front of the apartment building and pretended to wait for somebody as some idiot fembot lingered on, expecting me to open the door for her. Guess what? I waited and didn’t lift a finger. Finally, some female neighbor showed up and opened the door for the poor creature. The ho stormed in like a ninja. LOL! Hos be gone!

Pirran November 5, 2011 at 00:35

@greyghost

“It could even be a regular You tube movie and not on commercial or cable.”

Good place to start. A number of shows have started out this way or are in preparation from various cable networks.

As evidenced above, you could provide plenty of career advice on world-wide transferable skills for MRA’s as well…The potential is boundless.

Migu November 5, 2011 at 06:29

You man up Billy. Ill man out.

epoche* November 5, 2011 at 07:43

This shows the problem with the American political class: They feel as though they have a right to interfere with our lives for our own benefit. One would think that the purpose of law would be to allow us to pursue happiness on our own account, instead even a supposed conservative wants us to explain our behavior as adults to him. I graduated high school in 1996 and there were girls who got pregnant before then; I am sure that they have NEVER paid a dime in federal income taxes and received tens of thousands of dollars in social entitlement benefits before I was able to purchase my first car with cash. Am I more childlike than they are? There are girls I have dated who owe tens of thousands of dollars in student loans and are able to do nothing specifically useful with their degrees, except the degree can somewhat function as a ticket to a high stake status game that the government runs by perpetually interfering with liberty of contract. Are these women more mature than I am because they have a socially sanctioned credential that they cannot pay for but earn less than I do without the credential? Am I less mature than women whom have destroyed men in divorce after cheating on them? In fact am I less mature than Bill Bennett because I make my living producing wealth in the private sphere as opposed to being a mouthpiece for a political class whose social engineering projects have failed? Is it mature to refuse to discuss the actual harms and benefits of various psychoactive substances instead advocating a quixotic drug war that relies on police powers of the state to do away with self-medication entirely? Is it mature to refuse to discuss the terms of social security as correctly being a insolvent ponzi scheme or is it more mature to demand that we “eat the seed corn” because we “owe it to ourselves”? Is it mature to run for political office and offer a series of benefits for unintelligent women that encourage single motherhood instead of a social order based upon kinship? Is it mature of Kay Hymowitz to fail to see the connection between government paternalism in all spheres and the rise of child men? It is mature of the men of the last 50 years to refuse to say to women that the purpose of going to “work” is to produce wealth not to make employers eat the cost of making up for those times when men oppressed women? I saw an article the other day and I dont know how accurate the statistics quoted were, however it stated that a third of US income consists in transfer payments of some sort, forty percent of the US households do not live within their means, fifty percent of the US pays no federal income tax at all. For anyone to not be able to recognize that the progressive movement has radically changed the terms of our engagement with life and expect humanity to remain the same is quite frankly, immature.

DCM November 5, 2011 at 13:31

“Nico November 3, 2011 at 18:38

“they have to lower their standards to find a man.”

Truly horrifying…”

Yes, but in a sense it’s true because fewer and fewer quality men want anything to do with marriage to Western females.

fmz November 5, 2011 at 16:38

Bennet is Greer in drag.

fmz November 5, 2011 at 16:50

“they have to lower their standards to find a man.”

Those ones are such projecting twats.

Fact is they’re just not much chop and blame men b/c they cant get what they want out of one.

Red Baron November 5, 2011 at 19:46

My canned answer to Bill and company.

“This ain’t the 1950′s”

durandal November 6, 2011 at 09:18

What is with these clueless boomer SoCons who fail to understand that men today are rational economic actors and must be provided with sufficient incentives to do any of the things you’re attempting to shame us for? As of 2011, the economic job market and mating/marriage market has drastically changed, primarily the result of massive govt intervention into nearly every personal or professional sphere of life. This purposefully eliminates a man’s abilities and sovereign authority at the workplace and in the home. Like many conservatives today (and as former Drug Czar, whose policies helped to incarcerate countless young men), Bill has no problems with Big Govt and Federal overreach, as long as it increases *their* power and influence. Many of his kind are also supportive of a corrupt CPS, “Family” Court, and misandrist women-first policies which actively persecute and crush Fathers who refuse to be cuckholded by their wives and allow their family, assets, & property to be stolen or destroyed. All this they actively champion despite the fact that in the bigger picture State Tyranny intruding into these traditonal spheres is the cause for much of the social woes that he and his ilk pretend to lament today.

Firepower November 7, 2011 at 06:27

DCM

…fewer and fewer quality men want anything to do with marriage to Western females.

coxer
A mechanical engineer can make the big bucks in a wealthy society

It’s thoughtful, groundbreaking observations such as these that will keep mrm fighting for its goals for the next fifty years.

Burton November 7, 2011 at 14:41

Perhaps it is time for men to start their own occupation movement? Start protesting at the offices of womyn’s studies and VAWA?

Firepower November 7, 2011 at 16:11

Yes, not only is it time to start – it’s way past time.

T December 14, 2011 at 22:56

Bennett is an elitist pussy who has NO CLUE what bankster/government people like him have done to the economy. The CEOs he consorts with have shipped MILLIONS of jobs overseas; what’s left is given to damn foreigners coming in on HB1 visas.

He’s dreaming of the 50s: he wants these little perfect families going to church. Well, that’s fine, where’s the jobs to support all this?!

TikiHead July 31, 2012 at 23:37

I think it would be a good idea to deprive women of sperm in the form of sperm banks wherever possible. Don’t donate, and perhaps the existing banks could meet with unfortunate power outages?