Media “Shaming” Carte-Blanche

Post image for Media “Shaming” Carte-Blanche

by Featured Guest on September 10, 2011

A “sensational” weapon aimed at men

By Ken Knight

Everyone remember a man named Richard Jewell? He was the Security Officer who saved an untold amount of lives after he noticed a suspicious backpack in a public area during the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta Georgia, pointing it out and getting many people away from it before the device exploded. For doing his duty, the stocky Richard Jewell was rewarded with official suspicion following a leaked FBI “profile” pointing out how males such as he would typically pull a “false flag” event such as a fire or explosion then “save the day” by stopping it (or just saving lives) to become a “hero”. Jewell was questioned, tracked, searched, and harassed by Investigators of the domestic terror incident for months leading up to the eventual determination that another man by the name of Eric Robert Rudolph was responsible for the bomb placement at Olympic Park.

Up until that point and the Justice Department’s official release that Jewell was no longer a suspect, the man was utterly roasted alive in the news media from NBC to Jay Leno who jokingly referred to the wrongly accused man as “Una-Bubba” (comparing the overweight Mr. Jewell to the Unabomber) during one late night show airings. Some of you may remember what was broadcast about Jewell at the time, reporters remarking about the fact he was single and childless as well as living with his mother at the time when he was 34 years of age, highlighting his spotty career record and “failure” to become a Police Officer up to that point which was his career goal. The “trial by media” also ran what past employers said about him, the fact he had no girlfriend at the time, his fascination with Police work, etc. etc. Simply put, Jewell was an easy target despite the fact he did nothing wrong and saved lives, something he was later commended for by the Governor of Georgia in 2006 (one year before his death from natural causes). Richard Jewell was easy media prey because: 1) He was male 2) He was single and unattractive 3) He was a “loner” 4) Investigators pinned him as the “type” to commit such a crime.

The Olympic Park bombing and the defaming of Richard Jewell happened 15 years ago before the Internet became the beast it is now and the western media became even more vicious in its defamation of men in general, the situation far worse now with “sensation” carrying the day from CNN to Joe Sixpack, Boston to Budapest, Youtube to Facebook.

What do we have now and what have we seen up to this point but anything less than blatant SHAMING of men in the news whether (or not) rightly charged with a crime, infidelity, etc. whether the man is a famous movie star or some railway worker from Pennsylvania “threatening” his ex-wife. It is “sensational” to report not the facts of each story but the juicy stuff such as some guy’s allegedly “violent” past, his poor luck with girlfriends or lack-thereof, things he said in anger, crap his “friends” say about him now that he’s in the news, and even the word of ex-wives that typically paint him in a bad light no matter what he has (or hasn’t) done. The man in the news for the slightest accusation or “suspicion” is painted with a tar brush in blatantly biased stories that would make a 1940s Nazi propagandist drool with envy. Now my friends, name one female of the species who has been treated by the modern western media in such a way…..

Ken Knight is the Author of “THE MIDNIGHT SHOW~Late Night Cable TV Guy-Flicks of the 80s” and the new zombie-apocalypse novel “DIRGE”.

He is also a Feature Contributor at Mondo-Video.com

Robert September 10, 2011 at 13:29

The MSM is the persecutor/prosecutor. The public, especially feminists, their ilk and those who love sensationalism, are the “jury.”

doclove September 10, 2011 at 13:32

Never mind that this man would have probably been married, had a job to pay for it all, and children in his father’s generation. The change in the divorce laws, affirmative action, welfare payments, feminism, cultural marxism all played their part to make this man’s life more miserable than it needed to be. I’m sure he made his own mistakes too, but noone was helping him despite how hard he tried to be a good citizen. Without men like this civilization would collapse which is what our ruling elite masturbate to every day and why things are the way they are. That’s right, keep on destroying men and the patriarchy. Institute the matriarchy and misandry. Watch civilization fall. Here’s a great link to read which explains this:

Uncle Elmer September 10, 2011 at 13:41

It was sad to hear of his death at such a young age.

Mike Meyers had the class to include him in an Austen Powers skit that showed him getting the last laugh.

MWPeak September 10, 2011 at 14:05

I would say Casey Anthony, but she did nothing heroic, is most likely guilty of a heneous crime and is now free to live the beautiful life she tattoeed across her shoulder.

Also, doesn’t Hollywood love to portray the “losers” in life as heroes? Funny how in real life, socially unattractive men are just not given the benefit of the doubt like in the movies.

Quartermain September 10, 2011 at 14:15

The MSM is not only persecutor/prosecutor but predator as well.

oddsock September 10, 2011 at 14:18

Socially unattractive ? Do you mean low pay job with no status?

I would certainly not say he was physically unattractive. I have seen men as ugly as a robbers dog still manage to hump some good looking bints.

Ok, the guys were more than likely thugs or drug dealers but it just goes to show. Your looks do not really matter that much to some women.

Robert September 10, 2011 at 14:20

Quartermain September 10, 2011 at 14:15
The MSM is not only persecutor/prosecutor but predator as well.

True.

Robert September 10, 2011 at 14:24

Sooner or later, they will feck with the wrong man/men and be exposed for what they are.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) September 10, 2011 at 14:44
Quartermain September 10, 2011 at 14:56

Robert September 10, 2011 at 14:24

I hope that day comes very, very soon.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) September 10, 2011 at 15:05

Thanks for the article Ken. I did not know this man was so vilified for risking his life and being a hero.

I keep a forum for entries of misandry in the Sydney Morning Herald..(link below)..When I notice a misandronic article I put it in there. With white ribbon day coming up we will be treated to another dose of utter lies and slander about men.

One thing I am noticing is this. I take every opportunity to tell women how badly I was treated in divorce no matter where I am. And the women are very put out when I do so……At my hotel today the woman who checks up on the cleaners came to say hi and to ask how I was. Saturday and all.

As it happened she asked me if I liked the food in the restaurant so I took the opportunity to tell her that given the terrible cooking of my ex anything served in a restaurant was a GREAT improvement and therefore acceptable to me….she was displeased I had “criticised team woman” and said so.

So I followed up with “I am very, very happily divorced, best thing that ever happened to me, and I tell all the young men I meet that getting married is a very bad idea.”

To which she replied “you know, that’s a little sad”

To which I replied “no, sad is getting married in the first place….divorced is getting happy in the second place.”

She asked if I had kids and I said I had paid to raise 4 kids while my wife refused to work. I told her I was with one woman for 23 years and married 18 of them and raised her two kids from the previous marriage. She was SHOCKED at the idea my wife refused to work and was an idler. She then said “that you raised 4 kids means you are a great man and must have been a great father” to which I said “thank you, and it is about time a few more women spoke out and said exactly the same thing.”

I ended with, “if you women want us to speak well of our ex wives? It would have been best if you made sure they treated us well. I am just telling the truth. I will keep doing that.”

By the way…..I am not in europe so this woman is a non-feminised woman. That is why she commented that I must have been a great man and a great father to raise 4 kids. I am in a quite poor country where raising kids is a tough job. Not like the doddle western women have got. When was the last time any man in a similar position to me was told “you are a great man and must have been a great father” by one of these western bitches? Eh?

The media just pours out the shit about how bad men are and the women lap it up because they are stupid. If the woman who checks the maids are doing their jobs in a hotel can immediately see that a man who was the sole wage earner for 16 years of an 18 year marriage where the woman was an “idler” was a “great man”? That is a clear demonstration of the hatred of western women. And I am quite sick of it. I am quite enjoying the attention I am getting from the women here who are going out of their way to be nice to me.

The girl in the restaurant? The SECOND question out of her mouth was “what does your wife think of you being away from home for so long (8 weeks in this case)”. When I told her that I was very happily divorced she was all over me like a rash. Word has got around the hotel and it seems all the girls are trying extra hard to be nice to me.

What a difference from feminised western women who are all man-haters now. And encourged to be so by scum like Jay Leno who will put men down to garner women viewers.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) September 10, 2011 at 15:15

OT…

Arnie still looks classy….Maria Shriver just looks like an old witch. No wonder Arnie was doing the maid.

Maria was busy sitting “at the head of the table in a womans world” while Arnie was in the bedroom getting some attention from a woman who “cared” for him as in wanted money like all women do.

No “media shaming” for Maria Shriver not taking care of business at home. No “media shaming” the the maid who knew full well she was sleeping with a married man.

Nope. The media only shames men. Talk about sexist and discriminatory.

oddsock September 10, 2011 at 15:15

PAN

“When I told her that I was very happily divorced she was all over me like a rash. Word has got around the hotel and it seems all the girls are trying extra hard to be nice to me.”

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) September 10, 2011 at 15:18

“And she has revealed she is incredibly close to her mother. She said:
‘I have the best mother in the whole entire world,I could not have asked for a better mom.

‘She supports me in everything that I do. She’s always there for me, and we’re, like, inseparable.’ ”

Yeah…mum is so wonderful she openly denigrates her sons. And Dad is such a loser. Only one of the most successful actors of all time and a guvernator to boot…what did Maria Shriver ever actually achieve apart from popping out some kids…..Anyone?

Brainless bints like this is why I don’t like western women one little bit.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) September 10, 2011 at 15:22

oddsock September 10, 2011 at 15:15
“I used to get much the same effect when I spread the rumour I had a nine inch tongue and could breath through my ears!”

LOL!!! I don’t bother mentioning that…. ;-) . I just tell them what I do for a living…they figure out I have money. And we all know that women want money more than anything else….no matter how much they deny it. Otherwise they would not laugh at me with the whole 5% vs 95% thing.

Western women are constantly trying to claim the women I date are “eastern euro whores only after my money”. Well? What was my wife that she accepted 95% of assets as the proceeds of a crime? She wasn’t a “whore” because that would require a bit more sex….so she must be lower than that. Where is the condemnation of her by women? Nowhere to be seen. That’s where.

And I am hardly the only man to notice this in his personal case.

MobilePT September 10, 2011 at 15:34

Really, really OT, but I thought of this and thought of Uncle Elmer. Wish they ran pictures with this:

Oh well, perhaps there are still some pictures of Vietnam coffee girl Minh floating around the InterWebs to get an idea of what they’re talking about.

Maaldweb September 10, 2011 at 16:00

Journalists are the scum of the earth. They are worse than lawyers and politicians combined.

TonyCheung September 10, 2011 at 16:05

So the morality of this story is: if you find a danger run quietly to security and then call police and wait. If they are to late just to bad!

Peter September 10, 2011 at 16:09

“eastern euro whores only after my money” – That is funny!

Well, they are hot and can cook better, that is a great start. They may be a little bit gold diggerish but many other women are. It’s the “good genes”.

I am 28 years old now, and it’s funny to see the good looking chicks I am acquainted with losing their cool over stuff like this. Back in the day they were in their prime and their looks are slipping away. They feel so threatened by young sluts its crazy!

Avenger September 10, 2011 at 16:44

All of those newspapers and media were forced to settle with Jewell for substantial amounts of money. Men have got to get into the habit of suing when they are defamed. You can read the settlements here

fmz September 10, 2011 at 17:11

What can ya do about such curmudgeonly mass mindedness.

The world is awash in it. The vast majority cannot bear to see others fly. Tall poppies and all that.

Leave them to enjoy their miseries.

Have a brew and enjoy the show and chuckle from high ground.

Robert September 10, 2011 at 17:20

Peter September 10, 2011 at 16:09

” They feel so threatened by young sluts its crazy!”

Who is to say they themselves were not sluts when they were younger?

Ryu September 10, 2011 at 17:20

Richard Jewell is the perfect target.

He may be male, but he is most definitely white, and probably straight. Not black, gay, muslim, indian, cross dressing or in any way abnormal. That’s why it was safe to attack him.

If he was black, it would have been racist to attack him. It would also be racist to suggest that a muslim would ever carry out a terrorist attack. If he was queer, the same thing.

Quartermain September 10, 2011 at 17:24

Robert September 10, 2011 at 17:20
Peter September 10, 2011 at 16:09

” They feel so threatened by young sluts its crazy!”

Who is to say they themselves were not sluts when they were younger?
———-
They probably were, and that’s what driving them crazy

AfOR September 10, 2011 at 17:26

Robert September 10, 2011 at 17:26

Did they not have choices to make;

Ride the cock carousel and refuse to learn/develope wife skills?

Refuse to ride said cock carousel and learn wife skills?

Refuse to do either?

They are wrong to blame men for their choice(s)

BTW, I still remember Mr. Thomas Ball and Casey Anthony.

Zorro September 10, 2011 at 17:28

It is articles like this that keep me coming back to The Spearhead. Keep up the awesome work!

Robert September 10, 2011 at 17:31

AfOR September 10, 2011 at 17:26

I would not doubt feminists were influential in Earth being referred to as “mother Earth”.

Robert September 10, 2011 at 17:34

Why assign any planet a gender?

Robert September 10, 2011 at 17:34

or a sex.

AfOR September 10, 2011 at 17:45

Robert September 10, 2011 at 17:34

Why assign any planet a gender?

I think Uranus started it… rofl

Jaego Scorzne September 10, 2011 at 18:17

Might the whole thing be a return to the worship of the Great Mother – who always demanded blood? Specifically, the worship of Hecate, the sterile female who never married and who delighted in the slaying of men.

Or consider the Middle Eastern Cult of of Cybele and Attis, the Mother and her lover son. The male devotees of this cult would castrate themselves and spend their lives as transvestite whores. The Cult came to Rome during Rome’s decline.

There’s a more innocent Persephone quality too – the Maiden who fears men and turns to her studies, job, cats – or to other women. One feminist wrote about this a few years ago, how young Feminists had become Victorians despising men and sex. This was the natural heir to classic feminism but it seems to have lost out to Raunch Feminism. In any case, a Maiden is only charming for so long – early 20′s max. After that her refusal becomes darker and basically transforms into hatred of life – the worship of Hecate/Diana.

Some thoughts. I may be a little wrong in my Goddess names so take that with a grain of salt.

Gilgamesh September 10, 2011 at 18:19

Not how venus, one of the most toxic, inhospitable planets, is assigned the female genders, whereas mars once had liquid water and my still have some single-celled life.

Gilgamesh September 10, 2011 at 18:20

*note

Quartermain September 10, 2011 at 18:34

I think assigning planets gender came from Greek and Roman mythology.

GT66 September 10, 2011 at 20:00

Fuck society. I for one, owe it nothing. They want to give it to welfare queens and illegals and then sell the remains to the Chinese? Fine by me.

Troll King September 10, 2011 at 20:09

OT.

Remember the funny or die video that Will Ferrel made spoofing the dear women group? They apparently made their own.

Troll King September 10, 2011 at 20:10

Ooops. Forgot the link:

Rebel September 10, 2011 at 20:23

There is so much to be disapointed at with women.

One way not to be disapointed is to lower your expectations, not to what you wish, but to what you see them deliver.

Expect them to be exactly as they are described and you will always be satisfied.

Then your choices will be easy to make.

Venom Froggy September 10, 2011 at 20:59

COMPLETELY UNRELATED LINK. YET STILL ENRAGING NONETHELESS:

Behold, I give you “Berserk Ball”!!

Basically, it’s a game where you play a hot chick smacking the shit out of a geek as far as she can for points.

That’s it. This is the kind of popular bitch that would laugh at the nerds and the nerd is the “Ball” in this game. This is a High School Queen Bee’s dream come true.

Her personal fantasy come to life. And (I hope you’re sitting down for this), the game is

How do these bastards live with themselves?!

Avenger September 10, 2011 at 21:19

Let’s see. A ordinary chubby guy with an ordinary job who lives with his mother. Why that’s downright creepy to the average female. Then after he settled his lawsuits for defamation he bought his mother a house. Ewww that’s weird. He should have been throwing his money away on tarts. This beta guy is really creepy.

Elusive Wapiti September 10, 2011 at 21:23

“1) He was male 2) He was single and unattractive 3) He was a “loner” 4) Investigators pinned him as the “type” to commit such a crime.”

Let’s not forget that his profile had a strong whiff of loser–living with your momma at age 34 in the mid 1990s was a far bigger red flag for a man then than now (it’s still bad, just much more common).

Neither sex likes losers…and men who are deemed losers garner special hostility from Team Woman…who hate hate hate losers a/k/a beta-omegas with a white-hot flaming passion.

Avenger September 10, 2011 at 21:28

and men who are deemed losers garner special hostility from Team Woman

And they’re boring too. So much better to go out on a date with Ted Bundy. Now he was an interesting and exciting guy :)

I think he spent his time on death row reading love letters from females lol

evilwhitemalempire September 10, 2011 at 21:34

AfOR September 10, 2011 at 17:26
“I think that not only are there correlations, but also causal links between feminazism and the dumbing down of society and the rise of lunatic fringes like the tree huggers, religious fundamentalists, creationists, et al”

THE LIBERAL TRADITION

-College as extension of teen years.

-Video games and comics for adults. (‘Deep’ superheroes and graphic violence are an attempted rebutal to the voices of their dead parents yelling at them “Comics are for kids!”)

-Comic books as feature films.

-Fantasy/sci-fi (once kiddie fare) acquires mainstream adult audience.

-Raised ages of consent and to drink.

-Kids dependent longer. Leave nest later.

-Minor errors in spelling or punctuation invalidate arguments. (The car runs bad because the paint’s chipped.)

-Ad hominem attacks used as core arguments and not merely window dressing on sound ones. (The football player dances without scoring a touchdown first.)

-Stereotypes and generalizations are completely innacurate and can be refuted by anecdote.

-If your stereotype of me is wrong then it’s because you’re a big ignoramous and not because I’m just a freak.

-Common sense is a collection of mathematical theorems needing and lacking rigorous proofs.

-Philosophical whoredom. OK to adhere to a particular viewpoint / train of thought when it’s to your advantage and abandon when it’s inconvenient.
(e.g. Male being whipped/abused in femdom gives consent. Female sex worker is exploited victim.)

-OK to move goalposts whenever opponent looks poised to score.

-Quote mining is an acceptable substitute for research.

-Fuzzy, intuitive, or generalized ways of thinking aren’t valid but feelings and emotions are. (Say’s the mangina math major because of brain stem with tits sitting beside him.)

-If your opponent is using abstraction that is over your head then pretend that you’re pretending not to understand. (Make everyone think you’re just letting that lumberjack beat you at arm wrestling.)

-Argue in circles about triviality and nonsense until opponent either resigns out of fatigue or is frustrated to the point of violence. If the latter then call them out as big meanies who should never be listened to because of it.

-A more litigous society.

-Increased reliance on authority figures to resolve trivialities and to leverage control over others.

-Normalization of homosexuality and lesbianism. (emasculated males, masculinized females)

-Heterosexuality is abomination.

-UFO’s and environmentalism become post Darwin religions.

-Traditional religious texts increasingly subject to interpretation with many parts reduced to ‘parable’ or outright ignored to accomodate modern ‘sensibilities’.

-Hazing in clubs, fraternities, etc. reduced or abolished. (It’s all ‘harrasment’ now.)

-Death penalty abolished or changed to more humane (i.e. slower but less graphic) methods.

-Violence is ALWAYS wrong.

-Parents and teachers unable/unwilling to spank kids. (Ritalin replaces the rod.)

-Rights of other mammals getting on par with humans.

-Belligerent foreigners are more than welcome to have free run of the place. (Not enough real men to stop you anymore.)

-Technology is magic.

-Money is made on printing presses and computer screens. (There may not be food on the table but at least we’re all millionaires!)

-All animals are fully sentient but emotionally lacking.

-Science fiction (Asimov, Clarke, etc.) replaced with soft, illiterate ‘sci-fi’ (Star Wars and imitators).

-Cryptic use of words found only in dictionaries as big as concrete blocks makes big ideas out of little ones.

-New ideas are better because they’re new and not because they’ve proven themselves better than old ones.

-Inappropriate or superficial uses of high tech. (e.g. -No sooner is more bandwidth made then it isn’t eaten up by silly animated adds, pop-ups, etc. People need broadband just to download text with the same efficiency they used to get with dial-up.
-’Smart’ houses all too predictable real life amityville horror.
-Remote control units replaces conventional light switch. “Honey where’s the remote for the ceiling light?” “Hiding in the dark dear.”
-Cell phones that play games, take pictures, text and er… what was that other use?)

-You can control what people think by controlling the words they use to think it. (Because words are thoughts. That’s why computers are smart just like in the movies.)
(Btw this is an exploitable achilees heel of liberalism. If ‘hateful’ words are banned simply migrate the negative meanings over to the new PC words by using the new words with the same tone of voice, contempt, etc.)

-Artists believed to hold ‘secrets of the universe’ by mostly female patrons who aren’t visual enough to understand how imagination really works.

-Self sufficiency condemned as selfish by (predictably) females unless placed in ‘save the environment’ context. Then it’s practitioners become gurus to those females who have no intention of actually following.

-Mountain man, pioneer types of yore pathologized as ‘autistic’ along with anyone (particularly if they are male) who displays the slightest eccentricity. (Also a convenient label to confine masculine thought to the art studio or drafting room and out of politics.)

-Strong silent types replaced with loud mouthed braggarts as new alpha male type.

-Females adopt male profanities to show that they’re grown ups now.

-Increased projectionism (If I bitch loudly whenever folks text while driving then maybe people won’t catch on that I do it all the time.)

-Attentionitis

-Drama whoredom (Life is my soap opera.)

-Expect / demand lavish praise for the most minor accomplishments.

-Criticizing uncritically is critical thinking.

-Substitute memorization for IQ.

-IQ tests just don’t measure the kind of skills that I have.

-Not ‘pigeonholing’ students, misleading them into thinking they can be anybody they want, and making them feel good about themselves is more important than allowing them to make informed life decisions through objective testing.

-2, 4, 8, _, 32, 64, …. is culturally biased against blacks.

-More and shittier education.

-Middle schoolers reach for calculators to do simple arithmetic.

-Education that benefits the educator more than the educated.

-Society esteems educators highly and without question.

-Health and safety fascism in the workplace. (What workplace is complete without a safety program/policy replete with pretentious drivel written by a retarded 8th grader? )

-Female gossip vine of yore morphing into big brotherism.

-Big brotherism (name, ss number, etc. on everything, cameras everywhere, etc.) accepted as the natural order of things.

-Invasion of privacy means male (and only male) voyeurism. Not wire tapping, etc.

-Selling liberty for a quieter life as automatic as breathing.

-World increasingly hostage to ideas conceived by sub intellectuals who defend themselves by taking the strongest offense to even the most tactful attempts to tell them they suck.

There are loads more examples we can all think of.

Read over this list carefully and you will see that the Liberal Tradition is a steadily shifting zeitgeist. From the masculine to the feminine. The strong and intelligent to the weak and feeble minded.

Dear Man September 10, 2011 at 21:52

Dear Man September 10, 2011 at 21:55

evilwhitemalempire September 10, 2011 at 22:12

AfOR
from your link:
“As I look around me today, I am reminded of the film “Idiocracy” which if you have not seen, go out and rent it, allegedly a comedy but in fact almost a documentary, people today are a lot dumber on average than they were when I was a small boy.”

Everyone should check out this video.
(if you want to skip the motorbikes go to around 1:50)
Here’s an old movie explaining mechanical differentials.
Commentors are positively amazed at the lucidity of this film made 80 years ago at a time long before computers let alone computer graphics.
I’d bet even Lara or Skadi would understand differentials after watching this.

You’d better believe folks are dumber now than they were back then!

AfOR September 11, 2011 at 03:10

@ evilwhitemaleempire

mmm, when I was seven I was handed a book, it was a hand me down from my elder brother.

I still have this book.

It was called “Moving things for lively youngsters” by Rowland and Smith
it’s the 8th edition, published July 1949

I followed the instructions and built my first electric motor, copper wire wrapped around a bottle cork with a long needle through it and two toy magnets and a battery, this was one page of text and diagrams in this 127 page book… the other 126 were just as good.

I will now type the foreword.
=====================
The tie of nature binds all living things close to the heart of the young child, and it is greatly strenghtened by the knowledge of the living things around us. As he grows older, fresh interests arise; he wants to make things and know how they work. His toys and games reflect the world about him, which is becoming more and more a world of machines and engines. The civilisation of today has grown with modern science, and no living person can claim to be cultured who does not know something of science. Although no single person can hope to follow its specialised intricacies, yet the basic ideas of science should be understood by everyone. In “Living Things” and “More Living Things” an endeavour was made to provide an introduction to the study of science through the medium of Biology.
This book takes the child’s interests a stage further into the wider fields of physical and chemical science. The treatment, as in the earlier books, does not pretend to be academic. Life to a child is one great game, and we have entered into the spirit of it. Learning should be a pleasant affair, and the humorous approach has been maintained. The treatment is broad, rather than detailed, because a child’s perception is different from that of a specialist. Big ideas have been stressed, as these are held to be more important than details of processes. The child loves to do things for himself; he is a natural experimenter, and we have encouraged him in this, for science is a living thing nourished by experiement.
Many grown-ups have expressed their appreciation of the preceding volumes, and we welcome such an extension of the age limit for Lively Youngsters. We hope that parents, and even grey-haired grandparents, will enjoy these pages to the same extent.
===========================
Read it and weep, for this is how our sons were once treated by default, and they grew up to give us supersonic passenger transport, the computer age, electronics, civilisation.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) September 11, 2011 at 03:56

OT but you men will want to comment over here.

My comment.

Wah, wah, wah. Every day men have their children stolen from them, their houses stolen from them, there assets stolen from them, their future incomes stolen from them. And in a few thousand cases a year their very lives stolen from them in murder by proxy by greedy women using the criminal family courts.

And some woman has a comment made about her and she is “all upset”. She should try finding out what it is like to be a divorced father in the UK. Maybe she would stop whining like a little girl.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) September 11, 2011 at 04:15

Dear Man September 10, 2011 at 21:52
“Being an actor or guvernator doesn’t mean you’re an attentive, affectionate parent. Maria was probably very loving and nurturing to her daughter and therefore that is why she’s saying that.
Actors and politicians are not at home most of the time anyway. When they have kids they have someone else take care of them, like nannies or the other spouse.”

Being “attentive and affectionate” is not what makes a good parent. They are minor qualities in parenting. Being a good parent is about giving your child the characteristics that will give them the best opportunities in life. NOT “being nice to the kids”. Indeed, being overly “loving” and “protective” of a child is actually very bad for the child. Fathers understand this. Mothers have no idea.

As far as “being away from home most of the time anyway”. ALL men are away from the home most of the time anyway. Its called “work” and it is what is done to FEED, HOUSE, CLOTHE the family. Some men are away more, some are away less.

Men who are working hard are accused of “neglecting the family”…men who are spending more time with the family are accused of “not being good enough providers” and “could do better”. No matter how you slice it women hate on men to manipulate them.

Example. In 1993 the recession was MUCH worse than we just had. IBM laid off 150,000 people. Many of my friends lost their houses. Because I had 4 kids and a wife who refused to work and I was VERY worried IBM would lay off more people at the end of the year I was WORKING MY ARSE OFF on big deal that if we won would ensure I kept my job. Some nights I slept on the floor of the customer because the trains stopped running at midnight and I could not afford a cab home.

How did my “loving wife” support me? If I came home after 9pm she claimed I was “working too much and neglecting the family” and she would FEED MY FOOD TO THE DOG as if I was not deserving of being FED for all my hard work and the SOLE INCOME EARNER.

Naturally I took exception to this and told my WIFE that it was intolerable to me that the food I had worked and paid for was given to the DOG in preference to ME. Nope. Apparently women are SO F***ING heartless that the very food for your hard working husband is to be used as a weapon against him….let alone sex.

When we were in marriage counselling and I would bring these things up as examples how abusive my wife was of me the marriage counsellors would FLIP. They would explain to Jennifer that being the sole income earner for a family of 6 is a VERY HARD JOB and that the man needed some help, like someone to make nutritious food for him, so that he can keep working. Nope. Not even WOMEN MARRIAGE COUNSELLORS can make a dent on these heartless western bitches.

The punch line was that the dog snapped both cruciate ligaments in her back legs from eating all this food so Jennifer was also too stupid to realise that feeding a small dog the meal of a man every day was bad for the dog. It cost $A500 for the vets fees. We were so poor that when I got back to the train station each night there was always a cab at the cab rank. I didn’t take the cab and pay the $A5 for the 1km trip home as we were too poor to afford that. I walked. So I had to pay the equivalent of 100 cab trips to fix the legs of a dog over fed on MY FOOD by my “loving and supportive” wife.

I am in no doubt that Maria Shriver is “loving and supportive” just like my ex. That is pampers the girls and neglects the males in her household. Remember, this is the woman who openly championed women are at the head of the table now….and she has two sons and a husband. No wonder the daughter thinks “mummy is wonderful”. But is Maria Shriver a good mother? I will let the words of my former step son answer that question.

“I will never get married. After seeing how my mother treated my father and you? I might get a wife like my mother.”

Avenger September 11, 2011 at 05:32

Afor-didn’t you ever have an Erector Set as a kid? I guess that today they’d think it had something to do with pornography lol Boys played with this stuff and it took patience to build things. The parts were real metal and you had to use actual tiny screws to connect girders if you were making a building just the way a real building is made with giant screws to hold the beams. You had to assemble the tiny motors to operate various things. There were different age levels and they ranged from simple for young boys to complex.
Then there were Chemistry Sets but I suppose they don’t sell these anymore because some stupid kid is liable to put something in his mouth and get sick and then parents sue the co. for a billion. lol

Charles Martel September 11, 2011 at 05:38

@AfOR

Everyone should check out this video.
(if you want to skip the motorbikes go to around 1:50)
Here’s an old movie explaining mechanical differentials.

Great video.

It’s epically ironic how masculine technology is a primary enabler of feminism. Women judge men by their direct, immediate utility as pack mules and beasts of burden. When all the difficult and laborious work that used to be done by men for women where they could see it – i.e. right in front of them – is now done somewhere else, women’s judgement of male usefulness goes down, way down. It doesn’t matter to a woman that some man somewhere is still doing this work, they can’t see it and that’s all that matters.

There are endless examples of this but I’ll name just one. Central heating. The central heating boiler my grandfather used was coal-fired and had manual controls. My grandmother could watch my grandfather shovel coal into the furnace and then operate the boiler so that hot water heated the desired rooms. So…..man demonstrates direct utility to woman by performing difficult work that woman can see. Now? Strong, independent women can heat their own homes without any help from a man. By pushing a button on an electronic thermostat. Which was designed by men and is powered by electricity generated at a coal-fired plant that was designed and built by men and is operated by men. Which is connected to a reliable gas-fired boiler with electronic controls that was designed and installed by men. Burning natural gas from wells drilled by men and transported along pipelines built by men. Etc.

Technology and specialization of labor is a society killer. Because women lack the imagination to appreciate work done for them that they can not see. And so women eat an advanced society’s seed corn, as they are doing now, by denigrating, undermining and destroying the next generation of male pack mules.

Avenger September 11, 2011 at 05:58

Avenger September 11, 2011 at 06:20

Hey, they built the Brooklyn Bridge in the late 1800′s just using paper and pencils and perhaps a slide rule.

Maaldweb September 11, 2011 at 06:39

@evilwhiteempire

you wrote: “-Fantasy/sci-fi (once kiddie fare) acquires mainstream adult audience.”

Fantasy and Science Fiction have always been adult genres. I have no idea how you reached to the conclusion that they were for kids but nothing could be further from the truth.

In fact only in Fantasy you see the traditional male archetypes (warrior, magician, priest etc) portrayed in a positive light and as role models.
Liberalism despises males and manliness so it has pushed Fantasy to the fringe of literature. In fact it is the domination of liberal ideas that have discredited Fantasy as a genre so much.

And when I talk about Fantasy I certainly don’t imply Harry Potter and Thundercats. Check authors such as Michael Moorcock, Robert Howard, Clark Ashton Smith, H.P. Lovecraft, August Derleth etc

Boxer September 11, 2011 at 06:44

I agree with Rebel above.

See women as they really are: Permanently retarded, emotional infants who contribute nothing to society, who throw tantrums when they don’t get their way, and who are endlessly seeking to trade up. In short: women are useless, subhuman parasites who produce nothing except the next generation of assholes and expect to be at the top of the food chain, simply for opening their legs and letting some dude dump some semen in their smelly, oft diseased snatches.

Any man who thinks this is too harsh needs to go sit in the gallery of the family courts for about an hour.

With these truths in mind, brothers, we can never really be surprised or saddened by their loathsome antics or awful behaviour. It’s just a “woman thing” and that’s all we need to understand.

codebuster September 11, 2011 at 06:52

With each passing year, it seems that America is increasingly resembling Australia in its most toxic aspects. I wonder if Rupert Murdoch’s dominance in the media has anything to do with this. After all, the Murdoch scandal itself carries something of the stench of how Aussies do business.

Evil-hetero September 11, 2011 at 06:59

The new American gender feminist community will continue with their agenda, as long as their “Empowerment” and misinformation Alliance with American law enforcement remains intact.
The protocol perversions and semantics games that American law enforcement are now engaged in to manufacture Empowerment rhetoric for the Gender – Raunch community..are un-constitutional.
As long as American law enforcement retain this fundamental perversion, gender-raunch will continue with their agenda for America, fairly unchallenged.

Avenger September 11, 2011 at 07:31

evil writes ‘You’d better believe folks are dumber now than they were back then!’

I don’t know if people were dumber or smarter but one thing is for sure, the dumb usually kept quiet especially when in the presence of the obviously more intelligent. Today, every little ‘tween and even grown females think they know something because they read it on Wiki or in a dumbed down magazine. And since they were taught from Kindergarten by their pc fem teachers that they were all going to be rocket scientists or top surgeons they all go around with an inflated sense of their own value and competence which bears no resemblance to reality.
80 years ago they were usually told that they had a brain full of mush and would never amount to anything unless they really studied and applied themselves.

keyster September 11, 2011 at 07:42

The news media is not only corrupt, (biased by political ideology and shackled by corporate advertisers), they’re also incompetent and lazy. At least in a totalitarian state you KNOW the news is controlled. In a “free press” society it’s more deceptive and covert. Besides, unless you’re in the the elite class of national journalists, it doesn’t pay very well and therefore doesn’t attract the best and brightest.

Ask a journalism student why she chose journalism as her major, and she’ll likely say, “Because I wanted to change the world.” In other words they want to affect change by HOW they report a story. They’re biased before they even begin. The NEW media is people exchanging buried news items and other stories internationally via the internet. The “establishment” news media simply can’t be trusted with the facts, because if they’re not biased they’re idiots.

DCM September 11, 2011 at 07:53

“a leaked FBI “profile” pointing out how males such as he”

Notice that the news seldom mentions the profiles that fail. They had to with the Atlanta killer because he was black and different otherwise from the white killer predicted in the profile as well as with the two snipers a few years back who were black instead of one white guy. I would bet that profiles aren’t often released until a specific suspect is under investigation….as in this case.

Quartermain September 11, 2011 at 08:00

@Keyster

So very true, too true for comfort.

Quartermain September 11, 2011 at 08:02

Here is Fred Reed’s recent article.

Uncle Elmer just may like it:

Avenger September 11, 2011 at 08:38

DCM- what you read in the “newspapers” and what the FBI is actually doing behind the scenes(they’re not really telling the papers what they have and are sometimes giving misinformation intentionally) just means that you can’t rely on newspapers for anything more than trivial gossip.

Psychology is a science. What you’re getting on Oprah, “Dr Phil” or in fem magazines is not real psychology. It’s pop psychology and a lot of feminist propaganda trying to make itself sound legitimate. They’ll take a speck of something legitimate and then twist it beyond recogition and then claim that it has been shown by psychologists to be a fact when in fact nothing could be further from the truth. Newspapers and magazines do this all of the time with articles about how cancer, heart disease (or a 100 other diseases) will be cured in 3 years based on some medical study of vitamin C (or whatever) but in reality they just took one tiny bit of the study, didn’t understand it, and came to a false conclusion. Obviously the average ignorant prole eats all of this stuff up or they wouldn’t keep publishing this nonsense to sell magazines. They do the same with the science of psychology and since the average layman doesn’t really understand any of this there is a great deal of confusion.

keyster September 11, 2011 at 08:55

“We don’t see profiles of females that I recall, giving details of behavior and background, although surely they exist. Do they not release them if a female is predicted or suspected?”

The reason why you’d never see a profile for an “UNSUB” or unknown subject as female is because women who have the technical capability and competence to inflict any kind of mayhem or mass murder through bombs or sniping, etc, would be VERY rare and the FBI knows it.

A woman’s activity would be passive-aggressive and indirect, because this is what she knows best. In that regard she’s either an accomplice or a victim, but never primary actor. Not that she wouldn’t be, she just doesn’t know how to pull it off.

Rocco September 11, 2011 at 09:36

@ Keyster

And so you see that today journalism has become poltical science and political science has become government administration, on our college campuses.

The Skintaker September 11, 2011 at 09:46

There is a simple solution to this problem. You spot a suspicious ‘package’? Keep quiet, move away and let it explode.

Firepower September 11, 2011 at 10:00

Richard Jewell will be forgotten by the milennials and future generations; he already has been forgotten.

His was a classic case of liberal msm crucifixion of a safe target: a white male.

Certainly, liberal msm Ken ‘n Barbies exist to prove Bloods, Crips, ZETAs and Mexican Mafia innocence as the cause of white oppression – and to crow on the 6pm news about the indisputable “guilt” of white men like Jewell.

But, Jewell’s crucifixion (and many, many others) has been going on since 1996. Nothing has changed – it’s actually gotten worse if you don’t ignore the Duke “rape” Case and Thomas Ball etc. etc. etc. etc.

So, you see what bitching by the weak accomplishes.

keyster September 11, 2011 at 11:55

There’s also a physical bias. His name was “Richard Jewell”, rather baby faced and cherub. Had he been named “Dirk Steele” or “Steve Powers” with a strong chiseled chin, good hair and a strong masculine build, they would have never touched him. He gave great face, stereo-typed to perfection to fit the role we assigned him in our little social caste system, (a system so ably managed by women and supported by men).

He was a “perfect storm” for media ridicule and shame, kept us all entertained for a few weeks, much like watching a bully beat up some weak kid and not interfering because you’re just glad he’s the target and not you; the vicarious bully.

Firepower September 11, 2011 at 12:55

Yes, but MORE probable – he would’ve been IMMEDIATELY hailed The Hero
if his name were Jawellonte Richard.

DCM September 11, 2011 at 13:37

Women do commit serial if not mass murders. Most child killings are by females, as are many of sick and frail elderly persons. Middle aged husbands who die of “heart attacks” when the doctor found nothing wrong at their last checkup are poison victims.
All men should be autopsied, married men especially, unexpectedly dead ones especially.

Psychology is necessarily based on the tabulation and comparison of many observations. Not only can you not perform on humans many experiments that would be useful but they would necessarily extend over many decades; only thus could you compare severe toilet training as a small child to the degree of miserliness as a middleaged or older adult.

For one thing, psychological theories are largely crap. How many people who had the compulsion to repeatedly was their hands have been locked up and made miserable by pshrinks’ incessant demands that they remember what they feel guilty about? That is, before it was realized the condition had to do with physical glitches in the part of the brain that in mammals has to do with grooming behavior and could be helped with certain medications…
For another, people adapt to the intrusive behavior of pshrinks. The original psychoanalysts dealt much with what’s termed hysteria and conversion reactions. Hands going numb that touched someone’s nuts when they weren’t supposed to; the numbness not following neurological patterns. People acting like farm animals in times of stress.
These are rare today because conditions have changed and people have adapted to psychiatry and have symptoms that don’t fit its theories…

Brain diseases like schizophrenia follow specific patterns, including the behavioral symptoms, because they have a physical basis. Deliberate misbehavior is adaptive, however.

No doubt the FBI does not let on a lot because of that last fact, but the public pontifications followed liberal prejudices (white MEN did it), which did nobody any good unless it was to make the already suspected criminals overly confident.
I suspect much criminal behavior is actually more predictable than the behavior of normal, routine people but criminals are still adaptive and seek to get away with their acts.

I want to see supposedly questionable behavior correlated with specific brain wave, blood flow, and other detectable brain patterns as well as persons’ actions and to see it a legal requirement that these demonstrably correspond to the alleged diagnosis. If it doesn’t, the accuser must face possible prison and lawsuits.

Vortac September 11, 2011 at 14:39

“Why assign any planet a gender?”

Because everything is either positive or negative. And female gender is negative, just like planets are – whereas in space is positive, like the male gender is. It’s only logical. It’s not “assignation”, it’s more like “description of observation”. Father Universe / Father Space would be also logical (and behold, many call the Universe “Our Father in Heavens”, or just “Father” – even Jesus did that).

So, mother refers to negative, compressing, inward direction motion of yin, father refers to positive, expanding, outward direction motion of yang.

Secondly, what’s wrong with hugging trees? Can you seriously say it’s damaging to people, environment or animals, or hurts someone/something if someone hugs a tree? Completely harmless activity, and thus shouldn’t be attacked.

Feminism, on the other hand is very harmful, hurtful and polluting to everything on the planet. Save your attacks towards them who actually cause harm, please.

- Vortac

Ted September 11, 2011 at 14:47

“… a leaked FBI “profile” pointing out how males such as he would typically pull a “false flag” event such as a fire or explosion then “save the day” by stopping it (or just saving lives) to become a “hero”.”

I wonder how much the FBI profile was their own projection.

Jewell was doing a job and he got it right. So were the FBI doing a job; they got it wrong.

Pathetic.

Vortac September 11, 2011 at 14:52

“We’ll all be better off when such “psychology” is regated to the status of tarot card reading and astrology, admitted to be guesswork when even used.”

Why do I see this so often? Someone making an otherwise valid point, but then feels the urge to attack information systems they clearly have no experience of whatsoever. Tarot and Astrology are forms of science that actually work and make no mistakes (astrologers may make mistakes, and tarot readers too, but that’s because they are usually human). The nihilistic ‘science’ that this planet’s population has raised to the status of something divine, has mostly brought destruction and pollution to the planet among some conveniences – and made a huge amount of mistakes that the so-called ‘scientists’ have not been able to fix. Still, people blindly trust this ‘science’ .. it certainly would be better, if Tarot and Astrology (among some other branches of actual wisdom and true science) would be lifted to it’s current status, and the materialistic, nihilistic and clumsy thing that people call ‘science’ nowadays would be lowered to the status it actually deserves. (just remember all the weapons (atom bombs included) and the polluting, nature-destroying machinery (and the ecosystem-disintegrating infrastructure it all requires) that the ‘science’ has invented – it seems the aim of this ‘science’ is to always first come up with ways to kill, murder, slaughter, destroy and only after that their oh-so-intelligent insights may be used to more peaceful purposes as well)

It would actually benefit humanity (my suggestion of lifting the status of wisdom from it’s current, mocked status, while the world is going crazy on all levels because of lack of wisdom, into the level that the ‘science’ undeservedly enjoys now) probably more than anything else ever could.

So please learn that you don’t have to attack ancient or current forms of wisdom to make a point. You can still be seen as intelligent, even if you don’t bash things you have no knowledge or experience about.

- Vortac

Vortac September 11, 2011 at 14:58

As a sidenote; someone said if he had had a different name and physical body, he would’ve been treated differently. I do not agree – even ‘handsome’ or ‘manly’ men have suffered from the rampant misandry of our times a lot. It’s not about looks, when it comes to men. From men’s point of view it seems almost impossible to understand how little looks matter compared to the other stuff. Looks do not turn a woman on, for example. They may make her consider a man, raise an initial interest. But that’s all. When a man looks a flower, does he feel sexual arousal? Maybe you can use this mental image as a stepping stone to understanding the truth about how women view men. If a beautiful, young woman gives you a flower – then looking that flower suddenly might arouse completely different emotions than if you just find it in a forest.

Anyways, that’s not my sidenote yet (; sometimes it takes awhile before I get to the point, I apologize – it is full moon after all..

My sidenote is; Richard Jewell … that name has so many possibilities for low-grade humor that it’s amazing. The other word for ‘Richard’ we all know. But did he really have to also have ‘Jewell’ as his surname? As in ‘family jewels’… it’s like manifestation of a perfect target for ridicule, especially by feminists and girls/women in general. He probably had a rough childhood being bullied if only because of that name. No wonder he wanted to be a cop..

- Vortac

Vortac September 11, 2011 at 15:12

“UFO’s and environmentalism become post Darwin religions.”

You probably meant to say, that darwinism is a religion itself. All darwin saw in the Galapagos Islands was microevolution. Evolution of -parts- of animals. He just -assumed-, that given enough time, whole bodies could change – that fins could turn to wings, wings to arms, gils to lungs, etc. It’s certainly somewhat logical theory, but there is absolutely no evidence supporting it forever. We have had a long time to look for that evidence, and it’s simply not there. It’s not going to be there. Like it or not, it seems that Earth is being ‘terraformed’ instead of ‘evolving naturally without outside help’. I am not saying UFOs or people from other planets are necessarily responsible, but it gives you some perspective on that “UFOs are religions”-type of thoughts, doesn’t it?

People create religions about anything, it just seems to be some kind of need in certain type of humans. Jesus never wanted people to make religions, he just wanted people to 1) LISTEN to what he said, 2) LIVE this wisdom to be reality in their everyday lives.

People instead 1) Tortured him to death 2) Raised him on a pedestal as a being to be worshipped (but not listened) and 3) Formed religions, which preach completely different things than what he tried to tell us

So people making UFO-cults and religions is only predictable.. they use anything to form their beloved dogma-systems. Still, I think it’s wrong to say that “UFO’s become religions” – Jesus didn’t -become- a religion, people formed religions using his name, image and sometimes even some bits of his teachings to do it, but that’s completely different than him actually ‘becoming’ a religion.

The same way UFOs are just sightings that no one has been able to identify (though the term has a broader meaning these days of course, and can be used to mean spaceships or ‘flying saucers’ of either unknown origin or from outer space/motherships/other dimensions) – it can’t “become” a religion, no matter how many religions are formed to worship then and to spread false dogma.

Darwinism, though, has got to be the biggest religion, which is based on lies and assumptions instead of actual truth and wisdom, like was the norm before darwinism.

In short: our bodies did not evolve from ape bodies, we did not evolve from apes, darwin was wrong and he admitted it even himself; he said that the human eye is too complex for his theory to explain it – I think he said something like it would be ridiculous to attempt to explain the human eye using the ‘evolution theory’.

Yes, there is microevolution, there is spiritual evolution, planetary evolution and such, but no “one-lifeform-changes-into-another”-kind of evolution, ‘macroevolution’, which is the core and basis for the whole silly religion that is called darwinism.

- Vortac

DCM September 11, 2011 at 15:31

“Vortac September 11, 2011 at 14:52″

What?

Anonymous September 11, 2011 at 15:46

Articles like this one serve justice to men like Richard Jewell. I hope to see more of these redemption pieces in the future, if only to take back the name of good men and send back some righteous indignation to the cunts who attacked them.

gender foreigner September 11, 2011 at 15:50

Dear Robert September 10, 2011 at 17:34:
“Why assign any planet a gender?”
I’ll be brief. There is much racial and cultural evidence to suggest that American Indians are descendants of Eastern Asians several thousand years ago. The projection of interhuman relations to interenvironmental relations has been/continues to be aspects of both East Asian and American Indian culture.

Just as a male inseminates the female and various life sprouts, so observers of such projected such onto the relationship between the gender-designated, “Father Sky” (who rains/inseminates) and the gender-designated, “Mother Earth” (who is rained-upon/inseminated, resulting in various sprouting everywhere ON LAND.

Circumstantially, given the traditionally storng patriarchy of Eastern Asia (resulting even to ancestor worship–see The Garbage Generation) and the traditionally and presently enhanced strong matriarchy of American Indians (meaning from the northern tip of Canada to the southern tip of Argentina), I infer that the matriarchal noncomformists of Asia had been kicked out and sent packing east to North America, etc.

gender foreigner September 11, 2011 at 15:57

Dear AfOR September 10, 2011 at 17:45:
“Why assign any planet a gender?”
I’m going out onto a limb here, but I reason that pagan peoples held (some of that is quite widely confirmed) that all things contained spirit and were animated by such. As humans were spirit, and male and female, so were other things, and, as such, a projection from the human onto the nonhuman was assigned, including Hebrew.

Yes, I reason that Hebrew was a pagan language. One must recall that God was to make a people of himself from the Hebrews. Hebrews as a collective were to be converts, and, as such, Hebrews and Gentiles were pagans as parent material to be converted to the one and only true God (of Abraham, Isaach and Jacob) and his Messiah, Jesus.

All peoples need to be converted as do all individuals. As far as those things are concerned, we are all the same, both Hebrew and Gentile.

gender foreigner September 11, 2011 at 16:02

Dear Avenger September 10, 2011 at 21:19:

Excellent observations: I thank you very very much for them. Well done, brother.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) September 11, 2011 at 16:07

More hate mongering….kick fathers out of the house against their will with threat of violence and jail and then STILL hold them responsible for the kids.

Ladies? You wonder why YOU DISGUST ME in your silence?

Read this hatred of men. Where are the women denouncing this? Nowhere to be seen.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) September 11, 2011 at 16:15

Avenger September 11, 2011 at 05:58
“OK Nolan, she was a selfish cunt. You’re rid of her so forget it. In fact, you should be glad to be rid of her while you’re still relatively young. What made you put up with her for so many years?”

Avenger. I am not repeating these stories for MY benefit. I am repeating them for the benefit of the young men who find it hard to believe that these things happen.

I am VERY glad to be rid of my former family. My life is FAR better without the albatross of “wife and children” hanging around my neck. My life is so great now that some days I even piss myself off I am so happy.

Many men warn young men of the dangers of marriage with children but few of them can warn the lads in their own name with court documents published. I determined to save as many young mens lives as possible by presenting the bare facts in as clear a way as is possible for them. Lots of young men thank me for being willing to do this.

I put up with my wife because she was a terrible bother and I could see the damage she did to her older children, my former step-children. So I stayed for the kids. By the way. I took a vow. You seem not to understand what one of those is or you would not ask that question.

In divorce I ensured that it was SHE who broke her vows and since she had broken her vows and she decided that she would not make amends for breaking her vows only THEN was I not obliged to maintain my vows in the face of her refusal to maintain hers.

Men know a little something about vows Avenger. Women do not.

Firepower September 11, 2011 at 17:33

Ted

An FBI has no concern for the consequences of one white male’s innocence

when the public lets the FBI skate
on cooking Branch Davidians
or shooting Randy Weaver’s boy in the back.

Robert September 11, 2011 at 17:35

Quartermain September 10, 2011 at 18:34
I think assigning planets gender came from Greek and Roman mythology.

Mars; a relatively peaceful planet.

Venus; a planet that has been discovered to be hotter,stormy, violent, and corrosive.

Boxer September 11, 2011 at 18:01

Hey Man, I respect you for this. My dad tried to do this, and many other men do too, to their detriment, and they are the unappreciated heroes.

Please just be open to the fact that one of your kids might want to contact you as an adult. Be honest but let him be angry and just be open to him or her.

I contacted my dad a couple of years ago. He’s not nearly the monster he was painted as when my mom ripped our family apart, and as such I’m closer to him now than ever. My mom is hated by everyone in our family, in contrast, as we now realize what a selfish, abusive cunt she is.

Have fun with your life and don’t get depressed like that guy who burned himself up. That was a loser move. Now his kids never get to know him. Resist if you want, but live to fight another day, and always be open.

Much love and respect bro.

Norm September 11, 2011 at 18:09

Recently some live explosives found on the side of a road in Texas. The authorities said it was for a drill. Live explosives are not used in drills when you are in a city. They tried to make another false flag and blame it on Tea Party, gun owners, white males, people who question govt. etc. I bet the patsy they tried to set up got wise and bailed. There was a White House memo that said Obama needs another 9-11 or Oklahoma to boost his sagging ratings. I smell another false flag soon.

Norm September 11, 2011 at 18:22

You can say the same about Stalin.

Chevy Chase September 11, 2011 at 19:06

Yeah I remember. Bloody sad. Poor bastard.

Hey Ken, where can I get a copy of Dirge? I’m stuck at hospital and need a good read. I do love me a good zombie apocalypse story.

Avenger September 11, 2011 at 19:19

DCM-legal insanity is governed by the McNaughton Rules not a psychiatrist’s diagnosis. A person who is legally insane has no idea what he’s doing and may not even understand that he’s killed someone. Very few people get off on the insanity defence even if they are mentally ill although the defence lawyers always try to get a psychiatrist to testify that their client is insane. (the DA gets his expert witness to say the opposite) and the jury has to decide. The defence is usually trying to get the jury to at the very least consider diminished capacity. OK so it’s not attempted murder but just aggravated assault but the defendant still gets sent to prison. Even if the jury finds that he was insane at the time abd he’s acquited he’ll still be committed almost always to a mental hospital for the criminally insane and this is basically a prison. The only difference is he’s not called a prisoner but a patient and may have some rights that a convict doesn’t have but for all intents and purposes he’s in a prison with fences and barbed wire around it. Hinckley was found not guilty but yet he’s still locked up 30 years later. Even having one of the diseases classified under schizophrenia will not get you off, although you may get a lesser sentence under diminished capacity. And btw, schzophrenics actually have a lower rate of violence than people in the general population although sometimes the crime is so bizarre that it makes the newspapers.

Avenger September 11, 2011 at 19:39

I’ve said a number of times that that was a complete waste and he’d be forgot almost immediately. If he was really intent on doing this then he should have caused enough damage so he wouldn’t be forgot and that newspapers would have to write about it and the reasons he did it. That may have accomplished something or at the very least made judges and former wives think twice about harassing a man.
Otherwise he should have just disappeared. It’s not like the FBI puts you on the wanted list or there’s a manhunt for you for not paying support lol
Personally I think it’s better to bide your time living somewhere else because in the interim conditions may change to your advantage. The former wife may get killed in a traffic accident or die from some disease and now you’re back as guardian of the child. And since there’s no bitch around demanding that the court force you to pay back support you’re ok in this area too.
On the other hand, you may become disabled and collect SS disability which means they can’t take any of your money and the child support would be paid by SS to the child as a dependant of a disabled parent.
Time is actually on your side in most cases.

evilwhitemalempire September 11, 2011 at 20:18

Charles Martel

“Technology and specialization of labor is a society killer. Because women lack the imagination to appreciate work done for them that they can not see.”

Not just that. Technology can lead to softer skinned men. But a world run by such men soon becomes a world run by women. (How could it not?) And a world run by women is one where the price of female fidelity and respect are too high. When this happens working no longer insures men exclusive access to women. When that happens the men stop working and the society collapses.

Chevy Chase September 12, 2011 at 00:54

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) September 10, 2011 at 14:44

“OT…but I do wonder who killed this woman…”

Enjoy your prison sentence Nolan you fat stupid murdering cunt. You are so fucking fat and unfit your big ugly white ass is gonna get so much action you really are going to be Nolan with the swollen colon. Ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahhhahhaha!

LaughOrCry September 12, 2011 at 01:26

Vortac wrote (in various posts): “Tarot and Astrology are forms of science that actually work … our bodies did not evolve from ape bodies, we did not evolve from apes, darwin was wrong and he admitted it even himself; he said that the human eye is too complex for his theory to explain it – I think he said something like it would be ridiculous to attempt to explain the human eye using the ‘evolution theory’. ”

You’re just embarrassing yourself…

DCM September 12, 2011 at 02:32

“Avenger September 11, 2011 at 19:19

………….”

The psychiatrist knows this. He knows how to convince the court that a person is insane. He may be an employee of the state hired for that purpose. People regard psychiatrists highly, as well they might since the psychiatrist is supported by the legal system and can utter various pronouncements against one. That’s the real reason people “respect” them.
They cannot even agree among themselves, however, except about minor matters. That’s why I want diagnosis tied to measurable properties.
I remember a patient in the army whom a couple of psychiatrists diagnosed as psychotic (“crazy” is the term they use among themselves) and another couple diagnosed as more or less normal and pretending to be crazy to get out of the army. Realizing they were making fools of themselves in front of all the personnel, after a couple of weeks, they decided to agree that the patient was in deed crazy but didn’t know he was crazy so he was pretending to be crazy to get out of the army. Everybody was secretly disgusted.

“LaughOrCry September 12, 2011 at 01:26

Vortac …………….You’re just embarrassing yourself…”

No. He believes we all accept his pontifications and his Great Knowledge.
I won’t venture a guess as to whether he really believes he’s that much smarter than everyone and needs to enlighten us or believes he’s fooling anyone.
After all, I’m not a psychiatrist or a Tarot reader.

Ken September 12, 2011 at 06:07

@ Chevy Chase, here you go….

(might as well get a copy online since all the physical book stores are closing these days! :) )

Ken

Firepower September 12, 2011 at 09:11

Chevy Chase

You’re racist.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) September 12, 2011 at 15:22

Avenger September 11, 2011 at 05:58
“OK Nolan, she was a selfish cunt. You’re rid of her so forget it.”

Avenger and other young men. There is a more important point to make and many young men are not listening to it. My wife was selfish, sure. But more than that, she IS a criminal. She committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. No one is rebutting the fact she committed these crimes by the way.

The message I am presenting is that

99%+ of the so called “good women” in the west OPENLY SUPPORT A CRIMINAL WOMAN OVER AN HONEST MAN.

And to put that in perspective? I am YET TO MEET an eastern woman who has not immediately denounced my wife for the criminal she is when I share my story with them. I share THE SAME STORY!!! I don’t talk to eastern women different than I talk to western women. I don’t dress up the facts differently. But to the tune of 99%+ western women then HATE on me and 100% of eastern women support me. Hhhmmm. How about that.

One lad “trogdoor” took up the invitation to come over to the Irish Free Man site. I promised he would learn something. So he asked the question.

“Peter has shown his ex stole EUR18,000 from his company in an act of embezzlement. He has produced the check with his wifes signature on it and the bank statement showing the embezzlement. Clearly this is a crime. How many women here think this woman should be held accountable for this crime?”

The THUNDEROUS response was NOT ONE WOMAN IN 300 SAID THIS WAS A CRIME….while at the SAME TIME tens of these women were spewing hatred at me.

Do I need to remind spearhead readers that 250 out of 250 women in the International Womens Club of Dublin support a criminal woman over an honest man? Do I have to remind spearhead readers that NO WOMEN ARE COMMENTING ON MY COMMENTS any more. NO WOMEN are denying that “the vast majority of western women are lairs and hypocrites.” The likes of the total NAZI BITCH Jessica Valenti is not willing to say ONE WORD in public in an open debate on that point.

Indeed NO WOMEN are willing to debate the point with me that “the vast majority of western women are liars and hypocrites”.

Many young men say “not my cupcake”. Well?

And WORSE. I recently put the post in this place regarding my refusal to attend my mothers funeral because my FATHER was going to dishonour her and dis-respect her and bury her among criminals.

My older brother tried the bullshit line of “if you wish to absent yourself from the love of your family”. I reminded him he was the SAME MAN who told me “I do not want to discuss your martial problems” meaning the kidnapping and child abuse of HIS NEPHEW AND NIECE.

I am drumming it in the heads of the lads.

1. The women are liars and hypocrites in the main.
2. Your OWN FATHER AND BROTHERS will turn against you if you happen to commit the “crime” of being in a “no fault divorce”.

I am now going to use my own family to bang it into the heads of young men just how badly THE BEST OF HUSBANDS AND FATHERS ARE TREATED.

It is no exaggeration to say the most disgusting criminal, lying, cheating, hypocritical, child abusing WOMAN will be supported over and above the most honest, hardworking, loving, caring, faithful, father and husband.

THAT is one message I am pounding into the heads of young men and the new readers of the spearhead every day I can. And then I say to these young men

“Now do as you will, if you try and do your best to be a good father and husband and get fucked over like I did then you have only yourself to blame. You were warned. 99% of women and MOST MEN will HATE YOU in divorce no matter how big a bitch your wife is and now matter how good you were. You take that deal now that this has been made clear to you? You are an idiot and you deserve everything coming your way.”

Behaviour in women like my ex was UNHEARD OF by men in my generation. NO-ONE said ANY WOMAN would behave like this. What a BUNCH OF LIARS those men married to these women were.

Well? It’s time to TELL THE TRUTH. It’s time to call western women the liars and hypocrites they have chosen to be. To tell them that we want nothing to do with them because they HATE US and want carte blanch to commit crimes against us and will SUPPORT WOMEN CRIMINALS over honest men.

And it may take a while for that truth to sink in but sink it it will. And then, finally, people will start organising their relationships as proposed in the book. Degenerating to common law contracts because a womans word is not worth the paper it is not written on. This has been comprehensively proven as a fact.

Avenger September 12, 2011 at 23:57

Nolan writes,

What vow was that? Till death do you part? That’s all a matter of interpretation. Does it mean physical death or the death of the spirit? If what you’re saying about your former wife is true then she killed your spirit and you had the right to dispose of her and you weren’t breaking any vow.

Marriage is really just a contract and most people take oral vows which is why there is someone to officiate and 2 witnesses are required. You may then sign a book or something to register it. An oral contract is just as valid as a written one under these conditions and if one party does not abide by the vows they are in breach of contract and the other party can demand compensation and that the marriage be disolved if they choose. The problem is that we are not enforcing contracts when it comes to marriage and the vows are meaningless.
If you want strict enforcement of marriage contracts then you’re going to have to put people like Dr Ron Paul in charge of the government. The person who breaches a marriage contract should have to suffer the consequences and be liable for damages.

Chevy Chase September 13, 2011 at 03:17

@Firepower September 12, 2011 at 09:11

“You don’t believe there are enough blacks in prison to carry out their primary function of anal prison rape – so you want more imprisoned?You’re racist.”

Good one. I think. Are you pissed?

Firepower September 13, 2011 at 11:25

Yes. There aren’t enough of the black in prison.

Building prisons and staffing them – now THERE are some shovel-ready jobs Obongo could fund to make America better.

Starting with his Uncle Omar and Auntie Mfumbu.

Ethan Blue September 14, 2011 at 12:12

Peter-Andrew

You take every opportunity to rehash the worst period of your life?

Why?

Bill Howland September 14, 2011 at 14:54

I can think of a woman has been savaged by the media because she is unattractive even though she was given accolades for her voice. Her name is Susan Boyle. When she was first “discovered” on a talent show for her vocal abilities, the media immediately started to savage her because she was overweight and not good looking. I know this is an exception to the rule but it does happen.

Ken September 15, 2011 at 07:38

@Bill ~ I see your point but Susan Boyle’s appearance and weight being dished on in the media is NOTHING compared to what a man like Richard Jewell went through. Susan Boyle didn’t have the Feds and police looking up every crack and crevasse :)

dan September 18, 2011 at 17:01

@Uncle Elmer

“What happened to him has had a chilling effect on men who otherwise would take risks to help others.”

You said it dude. That is a huge reason why so much bad happens. The cops cannot be in all places, in the past, random guys would just do what needed to be done. Now they can’t. I wouldn’t stick my neck out for anyone because of this.