Department of Ed Rewrites the Constitution, at the Expense of Men

by careyroberts on August 27, 2011

If college administrators were turning a cold shoulder to rape victims and female students were dropping out like flies, the recent Department of Education sex mandate might begin to make a little more sense.

But here we are. The once-unthinkable has become a Brave New World reality, in which a bewildered Alice quakes before an arrogant Queen proclaiming, “Sentence first — verdict afterwards.”

Let’s say you’re a student at Cal State-Monterey Bay. There, any sexual “innuendoes made at inappropriate times, perhaps in the guise of humor” can get you into trouble with university administrators. At Alabama State University, any “behavior that causes discomfort, embarrassment or emotional distress” is deemed to be harassing.

You may wonder if such vague definitions are constitutional, and indeed they are not.

In Davis v. Monroe County Board of Education, the Supreme Court ruled that only behavior that is “so severe, pervasive, and objectively offensive, and…so undermines and detracts from the victims’ education experience” can be considered to represent sexual harassment.

Nonetheless, such far-reaching concantations of student misconduct have become the norm. According to a recent survey by the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, 67% of top American colleges have enacted speech codes that are unconstitutional under First Amendment standards.

Which means if your son utters a gratuitous “son of a bitch” remark, that could land him in a load of trouble. And a professor teaching a course on 19th century erotic art could be accused of inflicting embarrassment on overly sensitive students – a concern that recently compelled the American Association of University Professors to demand the DED Office for Civil Rights withdraw the regulation.

Or let’s say a student and his new-found paramour share a celebratory glass of Pinot Noir and indulge in a frolic of consensual sex. Surprise! The Office for Civil Rights directive astonishingly dictates the woman (or man) is unable to give consent “due to the victim’s use of drugs or alcohol.”

We’re not talking about a drunken lovefest or even getting a little tipsy — the mere “use” of alcohol now renders the person a “victim.”

It gets crazier, because university disciplinary committees originally were set up to hear cases of cheating or plagiarism, not adjudicate cases involving potential criminal misconduct that arise from murky ‘he-said, she-said’ disputes.

So now it’s your day in court, so to speak. Knowing that the accusation is utterly baseless, you didn’t bother to engage an attorney to argue your case. You plan to cross-examine your former girlfriend on your own behalf.

Sorry, the Department of Education will have none of that. The delicate-as-a-wallflower victim is now deemed too distraught to answer your questions.

In the past, such cases were decided under the “clear and convincing” standard of proof, which means the lay jury needed to be about 75% sure that wrong-doing had occurred. But now, the college must comply with the “predominance of the evidence” standard, which only requires a 51% level of proof.

Fortunately, the disciplinary committee found you innocent of the charges. Now you can go back to your normal routine, hoping your classmates will stop giving you those dirty looks.

Hold on, Joe, because your ex- can still appeal the decision. Double jeopardy is prohibited under criminal law, but in the DED’s Alice in Wonderland universe, she gets a second bite at the apple.

Such Kangaroo Court proceedings do not take place in a vacuum.

Student orientation programs alert doe-eyed coeds to the looming specter of date rape. Women’s studies programs hold frenzied “Take the Night” marches. Faculty members indulge in diatribes about “rape culture.” And at Arizona State University, students are ominously warned to “avoid parties where males greatly outnumber females.”

The effects on the falsely accused can be far-reaching. A recent Wall Street Journal editorial lamented, “Not only is he likely to be expelled, but he may well be barred from graduate or professional school and certain government agencies, suffer irreparable damage to his reputation, and still be exposed to criminal prosecution.”

In short, the Department of Education DED Office for Civil Rights is working to remove the constitutionally rooted due process rights of the accused.

Fortunately, the solution is simple. We take away their money.

And for good measure, we’ll mandate the remaining OCR employees to take a course in Constitutional Law 101.

Nico August 27, 2011 at 11:11

I sometimes visit the blog of a feminist student association called SAFER (Students Active for Ending Rape).

I have to admit I’m kind of fascinated or even addicted to the entertainment value of their ideology. It borders on art, except that the consequences of their activism are very real.

Rebel August 27, 2011 at 11:47

I’m beginning to wonder wether they are preparing an entire generation of gay males in academia.

As it goes, males are left with few alternatives indeed.

How must or should a healthy male behave when faced with such rules and regulations?

And when homosexuality is so heavily promoted and heterosexuality presented as a disease, where will that lead us?

I would hate being a young man at uni today, unless I was gay.

And then, a few years down the road, women will accuse men of being faggots: men’s fault, again.

I don’t know what kind of advise I could give to young men, other than to find the best anaphrodisiac while they are students.

It may sound strange to everyone (including me) but it looks like gay men have a definite advantage here. They are the ones who will reap the fruits of feminism.

And as far as women are concerned, I hope for their own sake that they have completely given up on the idea of founding a family.

That leaves us with a huge number of disaffected males. Unruly behavior will become the norm.

I can already foretell that “security” is going to be a HUGE business as fear will set in and this will make profits sky rockets for those who were wisely investing in security and fear. Nice society, eh?

Or maybe the thoughts of going expat will lure many a man to another country. That thought would definitely be in my mind if I was young.

only known as Joshua August 27, 2011 at 12:00

I also suspect that we’ve passed the tipping point. From the looks of it, young men are looking for alternatives just to get away from constantly being treated as turd, We need more men to say no against the constant evil being hurled not only against us, our children.

Homosexuality, pedophilia, murder and all manners of substance abuse are being promoted by the dumb stream media and the fanatical zealots. Already, some perverts are demanding sexual relations with children younger than three. if you don’t believe look it up on the web.

Uncle Elmer August 27, 2011 at 12:01

Whatabout boners you get while sitting in the back of the school-bus. Isn’t there some exception for this?

evilwhitemalempire August 27, 2011 at 12:07

Fuck the universities.
They’ve been handing out degrees like toilet paper for years.
Business/industry will just look elsewhere for it’s talent.
This is already happening. Notice vocational schools/training becoming more conspicuous by the year? Even small towns have ‘business colleges’, etc. nowadays.

evilwhitemalempire August 27, 2011 at 12:18

“I suspect it as much that heterosexuality is held to be disease by the fanatical feminists and by the LGBT community.”

Homosexuality is promoted because it acts to emasculate the male.
Lesbianism is promoted because it acts to masculinize the female.

Heterosexuality is bad because it does the opposite.
It emasculates females (keeps them female).
And it masculinizes men (makes them male).

Feminists are masculine (freak) females seeking to escape stunted emasculation to become emasculators themselves. They work with their efeminate (freak) male allies to create this topsy turvy situation.

The Trend August 27, 2011 at 12:28

@ evilwhitemalempire-

I work in telecom- I can tell you that businesses are working night and day to offshore work- I suspect primarily because they don’t run into this absurd university entitlement mentality where “emotional distress” is deemed to be harassing. Would you hire someone with that attitude?

Rocco August 27, 2011 at 12:31

Have a child in the US and you have a 50% chance of having a boy and will have to worry his whole life about this stuff.

My son moved to his moms and I have to say, one of the best things is that I don’t have to worry anymore.

If I were a young guy I would get involved politically, the time is now or never, IMO.

This is the beginning of a different kind of feminism, one in which votes don’t matter, Obama decreed this, he is now a dictator and despot.

This is the end result of a process that began in 1974 with the Mondale Act which opened the doors of the abuse industry and began the elimination of due process.

Rebel August 27, 2011 at 12:37

“….if you don’t believe look it up on the web.”

If it appeard only at a few places, I would dismiss it, but there is a proliferation of places where such conduct is suggested.
That’s what prompted my post.

@P.A.N. You are right: I have seen it happen here: companies no longer rely on a diploma. They know it’s worth less than toilet paper.

Already, academia is forced to downgrade. And now with the way they treat their male students, soon they will become irrelevant.

I don’t know if it’s me, my imagination of hallucinations, but it seems to me that wherever women make a strong entry into a profession, a career, a company, or anything else, there follows a downward spiral: women seem to fuck up everything they touch.
Examples:
-Education
-Laws
-Medicine
-Government
-Human resources

… you name it: they fuck up every time.

Do you guys see that as well, or am I just imagining things??

Anonymous Reader August 27, 2011 at 13:03

Higher education is in a bubble as big, maybe bigger, than housing was. The total student loan debt owed in the US is now about 1 trillion dollars. That’s $1,000,000,000,000 owed that cannot be wiped away via bankruptcy, that must be repaid no matter what – paychecks can be garnished, heck, retirement benefits can be garnished. It’s greater than all the credit card debt in the US, by a slight margin.

And what was obtained for that debt? Well, some degrees in engineering, medicine, medical / other technology, science, where the investment in loans is more than returned by increased lifetime earning. But a whole bunch more degrees in “communications”, in “studies (women’s, black, LBGTMOUSE,chicano, etc.) , in “art”, and so forth that will never pay back the debt. I recall an article about a woman who went to one of the upper tier NYC universities who now has $100,000 in debt and a degree in Italian. She owes enough to buy most of a house in parts of the country and no way to earn enough to pay it back in less than 20 years.

Again, higher education is in a bubble. Too many pointless degrees, being taught by too many tenured losers, to too many room-temperature IQ students. I don’t know what is going to pop the bubble, maybe debt overload, but it will happen. Already courses are moving online in many areas. I daresay that a young man working in a crummy job who wants to do better will have an easier time studying on his own via computer than putting up with classroom nonsense from some overage hippy with a grey pony tail sticking out the back of his head, or the overage liberationist with her greying crewcut.

MGTOW is likely to be happening in education, too.

Travis August 27, 2011 at 13:08

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised males are getting thrown under the bus again. This type of thing is becoming a normal part of life. Almost no one gives a fuck about men, but the majority of the population loses their fucking minds when something bad happens to women. This obsessive need to cater to women is a great way to send society into the dumpster. Look at how much of our world has been fucked up by women who didn’t know their place. So, we needed to weaken our society because women wanted to feel good about themselves? What a fucking joke. Unless REAL men are put back into power, we as a country are going to crash into the rocks and get eaten by motherfucking sharks. This feminized world is nothing but a charade. Anyone who has a fucking brain can see why our world is going to hell in a hand basket, but people just keep participating in this dog and pony show. Remember how good things used to be before women ruined everything? Oh, but they won’t take any responsibility for the mess they created. They will just blame men. If I hear one more woman blame men I think I am going to lose my fucking mind. Women should never have power. Western women have more power than any group on the planet, and not only do they still fuck everything up, they never stop whining about stupid bullshit. What I wouldn’t give for women to shut the fuck up. Women, you want to give us men the silent treatment? Sign me up!

Rocco August 27, 2011 at 13:12

@ Rebel

Of course they do. I’m leaving my job in health care because working there sucks. It has become feminized. Meaning, not hostile to women’s style behavior.

One of the most defining things we are now learning, as the result of unfettered feminism, is the right to hate men.

I am 21 years on the job and in the past that got you certain perks but in our new matriarchy…no more. I am a middle aged man occupying the position a young woman that does not ever complain could occupy and my boss doesn’t let a day go by without letting me know.

If your a man, you are out of luck.

Another is the right to accuse and be believed. I have never known a guy who wanted this for themselves. It’s a woman thing.

I hide in my office, and, I was told yesterday, that’s not illegal but is intolerable to the femborg. Of course when I leave my office the complaints start but this is a matriarchy, do as your told, if things go to hell, just go…oh well, and clean up the mess until tomorrow.

Any male like traits like problem solving and creativity are punished so I hide them.

They’re building an unexamined matriachy and it will be worse than any tribe in which matriarchy developed naturally because it is synthetic and untested.

What do men do?

Eat, drink f@ck. And don’t worry about tomorrow, that’s her job.

ahamkara August 27, 2011 at 14:09

My apologies, this is off topic but I was so flabbergasted by this that I had to post it. There is a bill that is moving through the legislature in Iowa, HF 345, that supposedly provides for default 50/50 custody. Has anyone heard of this? Is this for real? Here is a blog about it:
The last post is July 26th, with people claiming that the bill is “not dead”. If that is true, then this is really an amazing thing. They had a couple of rallies in March which I am kicking myself for not knowing about (I live in Illinois but I would hit the road in a heartbeat for something like this). This stuff is really hard to find.

Obviously this wouldn’t directly affect anyone who doesn’t live in Iowa, but if this law were on the books anywhere it would help the cause everywhere. Is this kind of legislation being proposed anywhere else that anyone knows of?

Ronny August 27, 2011 at 14:28

Expat. Now. Right Now.

Sovreignman.com

But I don’t agree with his community idea, that’s just creating a high value target IMO.

Evolved Ape August 27, 2011 at 14:47

I know that this site doesn’t talk about elections/politics but can I ask one question?

Given that we talk a lot here about cutting funding for useless bureaucracies and handouts such as the ones made to the department of education, and we emphasize personal responsibility (ie when talking about the whole slutwalk dilemma) … is it fair to say that MRA’s should be lining up in large numbers to vote for Ron Paul in 2012?

He would slash the feminist budget into the ground and have none of this “please government pass laws so I don’t feel bad about my situation” attitude.

only known as Joshua August 27, 2011 at 15:08

off topic.

I think it’s about time that we should go back to single gender schools. We need male only schools. Let the female species do their own thing. A separate schools for young boys. To learn hard and soft sciences. And to be heterosexual men. And to make something out of themselves. Only those who are born males can attend male only schools, no surgical altered females pretending to be poseurs.

But I suspect that fanatical zealots of various feminists and LGBT would oppose that idea.
_________________________
Considering that teachers and the educational establishment decided to take it upon themselves to dope kids. That to me has the marker of child abuse. Plus the teachers are pathetic excuses for human beings.

Rebel August 27, 2011 at 15:13

@Rocco:

My goodness, it’s worse than I ever imagined. More hostile.
I have been on retirement for six years… that explains me not being up-to-date.

I hope you will find a niche where you will be comfortable and free.
I wish you good luck.

gender foreigner August 27, 2011 at 15:13

I’m not sure what to say about this whole matter. I certainly am ON SIDE about the whole Feminist problem.

When I was in the women’s government universities, when I’m in the women’s Air Force (RCAF), women’s prison (teacher), women’s jail (guard), women’s government schools (substitute teacher), listening/watching the women’s media, at any women’s bank, at women’s church (I quit)…, well, you get the picture, I am severely hurt, angry, depressed, injured, etc.

I hate all of the above and more.

In the book of Revelation, John prayed that the Lord Jesus comes ASAP (even though he knew that his next coming would be as per a holocaust and more of gender criminals, collection-plate criminals, collection-plate-customer criminals, etc.). I’m on side here, too.

I only wish that I could find a place FOR me. Being a member of EVERY VICTIMIZED GROUP of the Frauenreich of women’s Canada, I continue to wallow in always topped-up victimization by the women. Repeatedly, I can only see mass violence as the answer to the problem of women’s crimes. Period. I can see no other way. Period.

gender foreigner August 27, 2011 at 15:18

Dear only known as Joshua August 27, 2011 at 15:08:

Having been a supply teacher/term teacher in over 200 women’s government schools, in every grade, K-12 in French and English, in every subject area, I attest that what you said is extreme understatement.

The women actually teach that fathers are gender-subhuman, depicting them in books as dogs led by preschool girls. After a male suicide at school (one shot to the head–on a school day, at 12:00 noon), the women announce yet another emotions program for girls to the exclusion of boys and the women in that particular school parade pink save-the-women crap in the women’s room (aka, the, “staff room”).

Teachers (please, pardon the severe vulgarity) are sub-vermon, heartless, brainless, parasitic, hypocritical, criminal, lying, unaccountable, lying, spineless, unreliable,…, well you get SOME of the picture.

Skeptik August 27, 2011 at 15:26

Thanks Mr Roberts for a thoughtful article.
When I read it I think of solutions for young men.

1. As much as is practicable DON’T attend universities.
Be an extramural student by instead doing a degree online. It’s more flexible in terms of the hours you put in can fit into YOUR schedule instead of the other way around whereby you have to attend lectures at specific times. These days allot of the online lectures are streamed by internet video. There’s also some savings in terms of reading material too, as allot of that is posted on the web as well. An added bonus is that if lots of men go this route it will lead to less and less men on campus. No doubt feminists will be delighted about this, UNTIL the university management hungry for income start to worry about a FURTHER decline in the already shrinking on campus male student population. They’ll start to ask why that is so, and then get the reasons from outspoken critics of misandric education. They’ll then have to pay attention to those concerns or face a mass exodus of 50% of potential students (males) and maybe even some females too who decide they don’t want to study in a gynocentric hellhole and have NO chance of snagging a future husband/lover.

As others have mentioned you can go expat too.
In fact you could combine the two – go expat AND do a degree online extramurally.
MGTOW double whammy for your home country’s misandric economy.
Nice!

only known as Joshua August 27, 2011 at 15:35

In the Canadian and American society. heterosexual men had to with adversaries on a daily basis. Petty nemesises armed with the long flabby arm of the law and a sawed off shot gun to boot.

With anti-heterosexual laws in Canada. Things could be worse, we might end up Gulags. or be exterminated. Who knows what tomorrow may brings?
More terrifying sh*t.
Britain is not faring to well.

But all I know and read. heterosexual men in all walks of life are considered as dirt. From a homeless man to a man struggling to make ends meet. We all have a barrel of gun resting directly on our temples.

In my opinion, homosexual men are not our friends, they’re the secret police. It’s highly doubtful that we could make strides toward our personal goals.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) August 27, 2011 at 15:42

Western women are a disgusting disgrace.

I was talking to a woman I was working with over the last two years on Skype today. She is indian. I told her I refused to go to my mothers funeral.

She said words to the effect.

“I am not wise enough to know all the circumstances of your decision. I know you and I know you will have considered that decision in great detail and chosen what you believe is right. I respect your decision.”

She also noted that no matter how much I taught her about Business Intelligence I taught her more about how to be a good wife to her husband and how to be a good person in general than all but her beloved father who was ill for some years in his later life.

She said to me she had never heard a man talk about marriage, relationships, and children like I do. So I pointed her here and told her that men think about these things very deeply, and among ourselves we talk about these things….but we do not discuss them with women.

Indian women I meet? EEW women I meet. They are just fine.

Western women who support programs like this? They are a disgrace….just a bunch of hateful bitches.

I note that this site is watched by THOUSANDS of fem-nazis….Yet NONE of them have tried to rebut my claim

“The vast majority of western women are liar and hypocrites.”

I don’t think I will be seeing a written rebuttal of that addressed to me any time soon….and all young men are well advised to take careful note how I have stated so for quite a long time now in my own name to complete silence of western women. Guvment sponsored hate sites don’t count.

Rebel August 27, 2011 at 15:44

@Ahamkara:
“Is this kind of legislation being proposed anywhere else that anyone knows of?”

I live in Quebec, Canada.

There has been such a legislation passed here three or four years ago.
(I know for instance that a strong lobby of men has pushed the issue everywhere: TV, mags, papers, radio, the net..)
The law now says that equal parenting is the norm by default (50/50).

It also says that if BOTH parents agree, other arrangements can be worked out. Also, if one parent refuses to have custody, it can also be granted.

Most people who have divorced recently have chosen the 50/50 solution, for the sake of the kids.
The idea has sunk into the mind of the population to the point that an exception to equal parenting is seen as… odd.

That’s one problem basically solved. I’m very glad to see that the idea is spreading. I suppose that Iowa has been hit as hard as Quebec in the erea of fatherlessness and juvenile delinquency. Example: street gangs in Montreal: ALL fatherless kids.

Eventually, someone wakes up.

Men’s groups have been very vocal here (we, French, are loud…lol!!) and still are. Now the meme is boy’s failure at school. This is the subject of the day.
Activists are on the move.

One small detail: here, anti PC is very “in”.

One more small detail: on TV, you hardly hear a woman proudly saying she is a feminist. And those who are downplay it. For fear of being laughed at, maybe.

only known as Joshua August 27, 2011 at 15:47

@ gender foreigner

From what you attest, you confirmed what I partially stated and from what I had observed.

It’s not surprising that women churn out hateful dogmas toward the men. And their callous attitudes toward young boys. Sooner or later that they too would be at mercy at the government. And it won’t be shown to them.

Feminism is an evil cult that needed to be cut out from society.

In modern times, a teacher had been subverted into a pedophile and a child murderer.

gender foreigner August 27, 2011 at 16:03

Dear only known as Joshua August 27, 2011 at 15:47:
“I suspect that the so-called male teachers spread the same hateful dogmas about men. While the remaining few are spineless enablers.”
Yes, but your line should have read, “I KNOW that the…”

What you suspect is 100% accurate. The nonwomen teachers range from complicit wimps to active seekers of female-topped-up priasees. They have posters on, “Violence Against Women” in and near their rooms in the hallways; marches opposing, “Violence Against Women,” etc. without end.

The women’s government schools/school districts/media, etc. give them awards for their gender hate, and, in turn, respond by establishing their own self-ego-plumping institutions and giving those bodies awards for having given them awards (you reward me and I will reward you). They give mandates to their students to write essays and projects on, “Violence Against Women”/Discrimination Against Women…

I despise them. What my purpose in such schools is varied:

1. I collect photo evidence of their doings
2. …photocopied evidence…
3. collect discarded books as updated hate manuals (text books and school-library books) become available
4. I buy books at their book fairs (hate manuals for girls–I quoted one and referenced it on The Spearhead about 6 months ago)
5. I selectively speak with students, sometimes in whole classes, sometimes one-0n-one and sometimes in small groups and let them know the truth in various regards (and I am sometimes punished by the women authorities for so doing–even, in effect, fired–fuck ‘em).
6. I slectively speak with principals, vice principals, teachers, teacher aids, sub teachers, etc. and tell them some truths.
7. other.

Enough said, for now. Thanks for your submission.

only known as Joshua August 27, 2011 at 16:06

Even though women are hateful bastards. Regardless I still believe that there is decency and personal honour in women.

Motherhood requires personal sacrifice on a woman’s part. She is the one who guides the household under her husband. Whenever a woman calls motherhood evil or sexist, the woman in question is already a cold blooded murderer.

Quartermain August 27, 2011 at 16:17

only known as Joshua August 27, 2011 at 16:06

*****************
Amen Joshua, amen.

OT: A harridan uses mental illness as an excuse for her unacceptable behavior:

ce9999 August 27, 2011 at 16:58

“The Office for Civil Rights enjoys a $103 million budget, including a cushy $730,000 for employee awards and overtime. Right now Congress is searching high and low for ways to trim the federal deficit. I say we cut their budget to $50 million.”

$50 million? Why? Why not just cut their budget to zero?

Venom Froggy August 27, 2011 at 18:50

@Rocco:
“Eat, drink f@ck. And don’t worry about tomorrow, that’s her job.”

Only a fool doesn’t worry about tomorrow! What are you gonna do if tomorrow she retroactively withdraws her consent by claiming you RAPED her?

What’cha gonna do then, Mr. Big Time Hotshot Playa Man?

namae nanka August 27, 2011 at 19:32

“Women in the past carried themselves with pride and dignity. Unlike the modern western women. The majority of modern western women are clowns and idiots. ”

Fabron August 27, 2011 at 19:33

I’m 70 and have lived outside the USA for more than a decade — France for five years, Denmark and Croatia for a couple of years, and now Mexico for four years. I have no hope that America will change for the better in my lifetime. More sadly, American will not improve in my children’s lifetime (they are now 40 and 38). But, I’m concerned about my eight-year-old grandson.

I am not sure whether I am an expat or in exile. I do know there is no place in the USA that I can afford to live comfortably. Worse, I don’t know of any place where I would want to live in the USA. My American friends, both conservative and liberal, have called my decision to leave the USA cowardly, or even traitorous. The facts don’t register when I point out that 80% of Americans are descendants of expats — more if you count the Africans who were involuntary expats.

I advise my nephews and the young sons of friends to learn a technical skill, learn another language, and find some place else to live. Learn business skills. Learn how to start a small business. Find somewhere in the world where life is comfortable and move there. I would suggest a non-English speaking country.

I’m in Mexico now and I would tell young men that if they want a family with children, they could consider a Mexican wife. Of course, that brings problems, but problems not nearly as troublesome as in the USA. In Mexico, you don’t marry just the woman. You also marry the family, and that might include an alcoholic brother-in-law or a cousin who wants to borrow money. But, the new extended family will also include a lawyer, a dentist, and a brother-in-law with political connections.

Best of all, if you are having trouble with the wife, you can talk to the extended family and they will be likely to agree that the woman is being unreasonable. No big husband and wife fight. Rather, family pressure will solve the problem — unless you have just got your wife’s sister pregnant, then the dispute could drag on for months.

What has all the above got to do with men’s rights and the feminist movement. Everything, I believe. There is something fundamentally wrong in the USA — and elsewhere in the English-speaking world. The problem, if it could be solved at all, cannot be fixed by focusing on the feminist movement. It is much bigger than that. Further, it is much older than the current feminist movement. Writers and philosophers have known for centuries that women have odd behavior. The problem in the USA is pretending that men and women are equal.

I’m rambling here. So, I will close by saying that there is a movement on USA university campuses to curtail any reference or performances of Giuseppe Verdi’s opera, Rigoletto, because it is sexist. You have likely heard the opening to Rigoletto, La donna è mobile.

My point here is that the behavior of women is absolutely nothing new. What is different today is that men are trying to accommodate women. The hard, cold truth is that men and women think differently.

Here are the lyrics in English, followed by the Italian.

Woman is flighty
Like a feather in the wind,
She changes her voice — and her mind.
Always sweet,
Pretty face,
In tears or in laughter, — she is always lying.
Always miserable
Is he who trusts her,
He who confides in her — his unwary heart!
Yet one never feels
Fully happy
Who on that bosom — does not drink love!

In Italian:

La donna è mobile
Qual piuma al vento,
Muta d’accento — e di pensiero.
Sempre un amabile,
Leggiadro viso,
In pianto o in riso, — è menzognero.
È sempre misero
Chi a lei s’affida,
Chi le confida — mal cauto il cuore!
Pur mai non sentesi
Felice appieno
Chi su quel seno — non liba amore!

Napoleon August 27, 2011 at 20:06

I was walking through a college campus recently and the number of homos that I saw was astounding. Way more than you would see in the general population. The thing is even the straight guys act feminized, like they have no drive or masculinity. I don’t remember it being that bad when I was in college which was only a few years ago. I don’t know what this means for the future, but it seems to me that at one end of the spectrum you are going to have homos and feminized men and at the other you will have violent thugs and criminals. The average straight male is disappearing.

Rebel August 27, 2011 at 20:39

@Fabron:

An interesting parallel you are drawing here.

But it was not only philosophers and writers who knew about the true nature of woman.
Poets, too.

Hesiod invoked the myth of Pandora, the first woman according to Greek mythology.

The creation of Pandora was the result of a dispute between Zeus and Prometheus. The gods and the humans used to live together.
During a banquet, Prometheus attempted to fool the gods by wrapping the sacrificial smoke in a neat package and the good meat in rags.

The goods of course took the nice packing and have, since then been forced to be content with the smoke, while humans had the good meat.

Zeus took in revenge by stealing fire from Man, so that in the future, man had to eat their meat raw, like beasts.

Prometheus, the ally of humans stole fire from Zeus and gave it back to men.
Zeus was further infuriated and took a terrible revenge by the name of Pandora: a woman. (Pandora=gift from all the gods).
Pandora is a poisoned gift:”Kalon kakon” :superbly beautiful evil..
Epimetheus, Prometheus’s young brother took Pandora home, who then opened up a box from which all evil on earth emerged.
And from that time on, no good could exist without the equivalent evil: no live without death, no pleasure witout pain, etc..
And that was the myth of Pandora’s box revealed…lol!

hf August 27, 2011 at 22:49

Deception is the curse of the whimsical gender

Anonymous August 27, 2011 at 23:29

I would not live in Illinois, home of Phyllis Schlafly from 03/22/1972 to 06/30/1982 and the major scapegoat for the failure of the ERA, under any circumstances. Nothing could compel me to move there, be it to Chicago in northeastern Illinois or Cairo in far southern downstate Illinois.

What happens if an Iowan divorcée who has children decides to leave Iowa? Ideally, she would have to forfeit any custody she has, since Iowa would have no means of preventing child abduction or enforcing the return of the children to the divorcé in Iowa.

In addition, wouldn’t it make more sense to award a supermajority of the custody to the parent (in Iowa and elsewhere) who did not initiate the divorce to send the message that a marriage is supposed to be an OPEN-ENDED commitment?

If the wife does not want to be with a faithful, non-violent husband for 77 years (to their credit, there are some very elderly individuals who have sucked it up and stayed married that long), that should be HER problem.

Given that it has already been established that most abused wives chose their abusers of their own accord (we do not have arranged marriages in America), wives often initiate domestic violence, and wives are often sexually unfaithful, these preexisting factors should disqualify the wife from receiving alimony, even for the reduced duration of time considered by some states.

Even in the absence of these factors, the divorcé whose ex initiated the divorce should not have to pay divorcée support because non-support assumes a logical fallacy that men who have ever been married can have career success without career failure. Granted, I know that feminists and logic are mutually exclusive concepts.

Alcuin August 28, 2011 at 03:47

Fabron: “I am not sure whether I am an expat or in exile. ”

You’re in exile, buddy. You’re a cultural refugee. Just hope the feminist attacks on your host culture don’t make too many inroads. Try to tell locals of the negatives of feminism. When local people ask me why I am in Asia, I always try to educate them about western women, or try to tell them what Eat-Pray-Love is really all about.

oddsock August 28, 2011 at 03:55

Rebel

“Take my advise: read the Greek philosophers (in addition to Kierkegaard and Nietsche) and learn about women: a very good investment.”

Any mention of sheep in these books ?

AfOR August 28, 2011 at 04:41

Off Topic but related….

(disclaimer, my own blog)

oddsock August 28, 2011 at 05:32

AfOR

Nice one mate. I really like the Achtung Herren logo, infact, I think I am gonna try and get a Tshirt made with the same symbol/message.

I have visions of me wearing such a T shirt while singing along with this.

Yes yes, I know it’s a woman singing it but it appeals to how I feel about society and feminsim, feck, and many other groups.

oddsock August 28, 2011 at 06:10

Oops, the tile is, Feck you !

bruno August 28, 2011 at 06:48

@ ahamkara

“There is a bill that is moving through the legislature in Iowa, HF 345, that supposedly provides for default 50/50 custody”

Since a few years, this is also the default custody in Belgium.
But i don’t know how many people really get it, and how easy it is for the woman to overthrow it.
Strangely enough, it doesn’t stop women from getting child support, when the man has more financial means than her.
But don’t come running to Belgium yet, for the rest it’s a feminazi bastion, just like the rest of the western world.

AfOR August 28, 2011 at 06:58
Uncle Elmer August 28, 2011 at 06:58

Great post Fabron, keep rambling.

You are correct about marrying a “family”. My viet wife has 10 brothers and sisters and a huge extended network of family and friends. Has some drawbacks but mutual network support is very strong. Also I live in a Mexican neighborhood and observe this in their culture.

I have developed a consulting business working from my home office* and if things continue successfully I think we can return to vietnam next year while I continue to work remote. I will make less money of course but due to her network will have a place to live. I want to take one or both my sons for them to learn about foreign living.

The Italian mobsters observed family bonds and structure, even as they openly had girlfriends and mistresses. Common in other cultures as well.

Sometimes it seems feminists spiral into further outrage because we aren’t showing them the firm hand of masculinity. As that has been effectively outlawed, the problem just gets worse and worse.

I agree, go abroad young man. It sucks here.

*which is why I can make so many Elmer posts to the Spearhead; no fear of corporate monitoring of my every thought and keystroke

hf August 28, 2011 at 07:23

Why are my comments being blocked? This is a quote the fits well here:

Deception is the curse of the whimsical gender

Ill explain it a little bit, for the moderator- whimsical means female

Rebel August 28, 2011 at 07:27

@oddsock August 28, 2011 at 03:55
Rebel

Any mention of sheep in these books ?”

I’m afraid you’re out of luck!
Greeks are into goat milk….

Draw your own conclusions…LOL!!

hf August 28, 2011 at 07:34

I think we can all agree that deception is the curse of the whimsical gender.

How about that one, moderator??

Napoleon August 28, 2011 at 07:51

Why is my comment still under moderation? I posted it yesterday.

Rocco August 28, 2011 at 07:56

@ Fabron

Excellent post. I think alot of Anglo people dominate these mens boards but what you describe is the “normal” way of being a family.

Families of latin cultures in the US are demonstrably replacing the Anglo version. I’m Italian and we were far more similar to the Mexican family model.

I completely agree, the family ruled on these matters. Women who today are 80 years old were in control. Today they too are feminists and don’t care.

Then, why for a healthy society do we house and feed them? Why do we let them go to Florida with money young people need to get training to keep money to the old coming in?

These are questions that will lead to these old women starving….me…I don’t care.

If these women think it’s smart to ignore right and wrong and favor their daughters over their sons, then they can live with the consequences. In past generations, by this age, most women got smart, not our women…this collective idiocy is not forced, it’s their choice.

This whole business of extended family was culturally destroyed in the 1970′s in the US on purpose similar to the way that the civil rights of men were removed in the 1990′s and the civil rights of male students is being removed right now through this rape edict issued by General Osama Obama.

Watch “Fiddler on the Roof” in it, we men are the fiddlers fiddling away while the house of our family burns scattering it to the winds.

The lead is a father ignored by his daughters who eat, pray, love. Similar to old women today, the mother pretends she is powerless, in the story it’s not even close to believeable.

This is how the femborg did it, then, Murphy Brown threw open the doors to single mother families with no cultural limitations.

What is next? The generation of young men being treated less than humanly will think this is normal and in 20 years all men will lose their right to a fair trial, the Supreme Court will be manned by these young men and will rule it constitutional.

bobsutan August 28, 2011 at 08:43

IMO it’s too late to change things all that much and we’re probably better off letting the system crash and burn so we can rebuild from scratch.

Rebel August 28, 2011 at 09:06

@Rocco.

What gives women their power is their capacity to reproduce.
(notice, in passing, that this power in waning in the present state of world overpopulation).

I have put all my faith into science: one day soon, humans will be engineered through a machine, making the reproductive capacity redundant and obsolete.

Then, what power will women have, other than possible casual sex?

And then the final blow to women’s ego will be virtual sex that will far exceed what is available today.

You see, aside from reproduction and a wet pussy, women don’t have all that much to speak for them. They don’t have the creative power that men have. They will not conquer the universe, as is our destiny.

Just imagine what it will mean to be a woman when reproduction and sex can be had through…. mere man-made machines! What will their contribution be?
No more pussy pass…
I think that, deep inside, women know their time will end. So they take advantage of all they can, while it lasts. Therefore creating a very bad Karma.

“What goes up… must come down” says I in a bantering tone..

Be glad you’re a man, even if the going is tough.

Robert August 28, 2011 at 09:08

ahamkara August 27, 2011 at 14:09

I brought attention to that bill to a man who is a remarried divorced father. I told him to come here and check it out. A bit of activism wouldn’t you say?

Robert August 28, 2011 at 09:09

He lives in Iowa.

Alcuin August 28, 2011 at 09:26

The Lord Buddha was asked, “And what of women?”

“Ignore them,” he replied.

Robert August 28, 2011 at 09:45

Rocco August 28, 2011 at 07:56

“What is next? The generation of young men being treated less than humanly will think this is normal…”

This has been happening (allowed to happen/occur for decades, if not for centuries)

“… and in 20 years all men will lose their right to a fair trial,…”

In most of the “civilized world” this has been ” the norm”.

It keeps getting worse with each passing second, as long as some men do nothing. For those men who did not “get the memo”, WAKE UP, SPEAK UP AND TAKE ACTION! YOU LIVES/FUTURES DEPEND ON IT AS DOES THAT OF YOUR SONS!

“the Supreme Court will be manned by these young men and will rule it constitutional.”

This men, IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL!

keyster August 28, 2011 at 10:34

She worked as a nanny for a few American families and was amazed at how poorly the women treated their husbands. That’s how she knows “de American weamen are beaches.” I agreed with her of course because she’s right, they are. Ever since they were convinced men are the source of all their misery, they’ve been given carte blanche to abuse us…and most of our men let them, because they also agree men must be the problem.

oddsock August 28, 2011 at 10:43

Ananda a disciple of the Buddha asked him for advice on women.
What to do when faced with the snare of woman?

-As if not seeing them, Ananda.
-But if we should see them, what are we to do?
-No talking, Ananda.
-But, if they should talk to us, Lord, what are we to do?
-Keep wide awake, Ananda. (Mahaparinibbanna Sutra D II. 141)

Rebel August 28, 2011 at 10:54

-But, if they should talk to us, Lord, what are we to do?
-Keep wide awake, Ananda. (Mahaparinibbanna Sutra D II. 141)

Na na na…. tsk..tsk…
Not so good wisdom here.

Yell back at them, turn around, fart and begone!

(Avoid suffocation)

oddsock August 28, 2011 at 11:44

keyster

“My Benizzwhelan neighbor told me the other day, “AAaahhh, stay away from American weamen, der all fuckeen beaches man. Get yerselb a nice latina, dey cook, dey clean, dey do da boom-boom real good. Dey don’t gib you no problems like de American beaches.”

Did she say anything about latina sheep ?

proffessor August 28, 2011 at 18:14

The bigger question is,…. is it constitutional for American law enforcement to continue to use “protocol perversions and semantics games” to “Manufacture” Empowerment rhetoric for gender-feminist professors around the country ??
I believe they crossed some very serious boundaries when they started doing this.

Dehbashi August 28, 2011 at 18:49

False Rape Society has found out who the mangina who basically caused this whole mess to happen.

The name is Brett Sokolow. Spread the name to shame this prick.

Norm August 28, 2011 at 20:36

There was an item on the news (may have been FOX) last week about college girls looking for sugar daddies and more than a few will also accept sugar mamas. These bimbos don’t get it. I hope no one steps forward and pays their loans off for them. Remember, they were told they could have it all and don’t need men in their life. The careers they chosen were nothing more than glorified basket weaving. Having a “woman’s study” degree on your resume will more than likely have it shredded, especially if the male employer\hr manager is divorced or in an unhappy marriage or is a reader of Spearhead. :)

only known as Joshua August 28, 2011 at 21:08

In my closing comment. The evils of gender feminists and pro-heterosexual hatred had produce a lot of nasty crap.

The bible has been rewritten into gender neutral crap by LGBT and gender feminists. Laws are being rewritten by the fanatical left aka pseudo-liberals, gender feminists, various fanatical groups and the fanatical right aka the Zionist Evangelicals.

In regards to the fellow who commented that the straight average male is disappearing. And rampant homosexual males in college compasses. In truth, average heterosexual man are endangered species.

Kris W August 29, 2011 at 01:31

We all read the same thing but come to different conclusions. This is nothing more then an attempt to get out of the hole by causing it to collapse in on itself.

They will push this or try to push this and young men might suffer for a year or two. But by the end women will be much hated by everyone. Feminist’s are being used as “useful idiots” and traditionalist’s are allowing it to happen because they are disgusted with the “wanton sex” and want to punish young men for taking advantage of their position of “being in demand”. Many traditionalist writers have been complaining about how young women feel like they have to put out in order to get a date. And have been pushing for a return to socially enforced gender behavior(like when it was a capitol offense for swearing infront of a “lady”).

Of course traditionalist’s will strive to give lip service against this initiative, but make no mistake they will be giddy with glee and their hands are covered red on this too.

Sam August 29, 2011 at 07:46

Two kids get drunk and have sex, guess which one is labeled rapist?

Rusty August 29, 2011 at 07:58

The vast majority of parents (85%+ in my experience) have no real interest in the education of their children. They deplore the state of our schools yet send their children there anyway. They do not study with their children, read through their books, nor have any idea at all of what goes on in the school building, nor even know anything about the teachers or administrators. They simply do not care about their children’s minds at all.

Rocco August 29, 2011 at 10:28

@ Rusty

Did you ever wonder what percent of children want to be educated? With the lack of opportunities, hostile schools, laws as they are, how can you convince a reluctant student to study?

We can define a new word for of abuse here, info-buse, abuse that occurs by imparting information without consent of the student. This could be applied to the “senitivity” brain washing sessions required to work or go to school in the US.

Such is the disaster that feminism has brought to the children.

proffessor August 30, 2011 at 15:47

New “gender-feminism” is not yer mothers “equality feminism”. Gender-feminism does not like hetero-sexuality. American law enforcement keep “Empowering” gender-feminism by manufacturing statistics that show the scourge of society is hetero-sexual males.
So basically, were using state and federal dollars to attack hetero-sexuality…Is this even constitutional???

Pugs Fugly August 31, 2011 at 05:59

The Office for Civil Rights, and its $100 million-dollar budget is just another unnecessary bureaucracy, and where you find that, you’ll find the people involved with it doing everything they can to justify their position and paycheck, and it will go to ridiculous lengths.

I found this site a few months ago, and I wish I’d found it much sooner. I’m going through the back catalogue, starting at the beginning.

My only complaint is in not being able to respond to specific comments, and I’m sorry, but if you click “dislike” on a perfectly reasonable comment, you should have to explain why.