British Writer Points Finger at Breivik’s Father

by W.F. Price on July 27, 2011

In an appalling example of shaming, Katherine Birbalsingh, a British schoolteacher, has thrown some of the blame for the Norway massacre on Anders Breivik’s father, who was absent for most of the confessed killer’s childhood.

Some commenters have noted that he was raised by a single mother, and Breivik himself evidently wrote about this fact in his manifesto, but given that a number of other mass murderers (e.g. Timothy McVeigh) were raised in intact homes, I’m not sure we can draw many conclusions from this. However, people are always interested in the family lives of the infamous, so there is sure to be speculation.

Given the state of family law in the West for the past 40-odd years, blaming a man for “abandoning” his children is akin to blaming a factory worker for losing a hand in an industrial accident. Evidently, the elder Breivik did in fact fight for custody of his son. Naturally, he lost. Birbalsingh compares his attempt to gain custody of his son with “treating him like some kind of football,” which is to say he was kicking the infant boy around:

I wonder whether he thought about his son’s peace of mind when he thought it best to move to Paris and then put his son through the ordeal of a custody battle where he and his new wife fought to take him from his mother and half-sister (his mother had a daughter when she married his father) and his homeland, in order to attempt to raise him in Paris? Anders was only one year old at the time his parents separated with his father treating him like some kind of football. Such traumatic events in a child’s life so early on can have life-long effects.

Even worse, she goes on to blame him for not being there for the boy, when it was Anders’ mother who moved him away from his father. Throughout her entire piece, there is not a mote of criticism of a mother who would separate a child from his father, but only contempt and blame for the father dispossessed of his child.

Far too many of us know first-hand the cruelty of a system that allows women to rip children away from their fathers for any and every reason, but, believe it or not, it was even worse 30 years ago when Anders Breivik was a small child. At that time, fathers hadn’t a chance, and “visitation” was extraordinarily meager. I grew up with a number of young men in that situation. Their fathers were, for the most part, ordinary, decent people. I can’t say the same for most of their mothers, unfortunately, and the outcomes for these men were mixed, but usually far from ideal, and undeniably worse than for those in intact families or who had continuing contact with their fathers.

Perhaps we’d like to think that fathers still have some means to foster a relationship with their children despite having an unreasonable ex, but the obstacles are very steep. The most straightforward route offered by the law is disengagement from one’s children and payment of child support. Fighting an unwilling ex for time with one’s children is expensive and fraught with uncertainty — it is a martyr’s cause that can lead to poverty and possibly incarceration.

Firepower July 27, 2011 at 10:41

The guy killed Muslims.

Terrorists in Iraq kill more Muslims every day in bloody, gory explosions in outodoor markets.

Yet, nobody in the lamestream msm villifies them for more than…five minutes.

Plus, Muslims on the opposite side say prayers for them – make them heroes.

Charles Martel July 27, 2011 at 10:51

Fascinating to see a feminist making such a strong argument for children needing a father. That IS what she’s saying. Of course, being female, such a glaring logical inconsistency doesn’t trouble her. For children don’t need fathers. Unless there’s a problem. In which case it’s the (absent) father’s fault. Just as a woman doesn’t need a man. Until there are bills to be paid. In this case the butcher’s bill.

Deep fried ice.

Of course this all makes sense when you understand a woman’s perspective IS entirely logically consistent. Based on the self-referential premise – what’s best for meeee!

I will throw Ms. Birbalsingh a bone. Narcissism appears to run strong in the Breivik genes: “He should have taken his own life, too. That’s what he should have done. I will have to live with the shame for the rest of my life. People will always link me with him.……Jens Breivik

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) July 27, 2011 at 10:52

“The callousness of Ms. Birbalsingh in attacking a father who is losing his son all over again is breathtaking, but at least it shines a light on one of the ugliest aspects of contemporary Western society: the utter contempt in which fathers are held.”

Yes Welmer. Fathers are hated on and despised for being fathers.

And when a man like me chooses to refuse to be a father any more because I was hated on and despised for being a father? We are hated on and despised for NOT being fathers.

How many men here have seen comments about me for REFUSING to be a father who has had his rights violated? HUNDREDs.

Western women are disgusting. They are a disgrace.

The are a bunch of HATEFUL shews. I, for one, have had a gutfull of them.

And I am saying so as loudly as I can in my own name.

I’ve asked men to go into other online places and say the same…but very few will.

Well? The longer men put up with shit like this? The harsher the lads are going to judge their older fellow men….just my opinion.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) July 27, 2011 at 11:12

This video shows how despised fathers and husbands are now.

She is the liar. And yet she is cast as the victim all the way along. Even at the end the host tries to comfort a woman who had sat and lied to him during the show. He should kick her to the gutter for being the lying bitch she is. The baby is better off being put up for adoption.

There is NO sympathy for this man who has had his wife lie to him about paternity of HER child.

Just as, in my case, there is no question of women as to why my ex refused paternity testing when the children were 14 and 16 years of age and they were well old enough to know what a paternity test is and why it was necessary. Indeed. It is routine in Australia because paternity fraud is so high.

Where are the women who will demand that ALLEGED fathers have a right to paternity testing?

Nowhere to be seen.

Disgusting.

Fatherhood is complete bullshit now.

And every young man needs that drilled into his head until he can understand it. Western women HATE men now. Western women HATE men so much that they will not even condemn women who openly lie ON TV about paternity of a baby.

Western women HATE men so much they will OPENLY condone the crimes of women such as perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

Western women HATE men so much that the MAN is ALWAYS to blame no matter WHAT HAPPENS.

That is a LOT OF HATE that is being spewed at men today.

I “shrugged”.

Ken July 27, 2011 at 11:13

Disgusting….if one is male then he cannot win either way in this regard!
Another reason I’m glad I don’t have kids.

Opus July 27, 2011 at 11:14

Bribalsingh is a very confused narcissit (a bit like Rebecca Watson).

She is actually a West Indian (apparently, though her name sounds more ordinary Indian), but later a Kiwi, then a Canadian, and now she is British (our bad luck) – you can see why she doesn’t approve of Breivik; and why he would not approve of her.

She (having been indoctrinated – presumably in Canada) was a Marxist (always a sign of an unoriginal mind)- but now votes Tory, (which is about as extreme a change as one could get – so she is obviously very confused) indeed last year she addressed the Tory party conference on her alleged subject of expertise – education, as she is a school teacher at a inner-city comprehensive (which – in case it is not obvious – is as low as it gets and for someone who read Philosophy and French at Oxford is really unimpressive and I suspect that is what really bugs her) annoying the Tory education Spokesman Gove and getting herself suspended from the school for her remarks. A self-centered trouble-maker – with obviously no concern for her then employers as she is now unemployed and setting up her own school – pity the future pupils.

Like Watson she is also a blogger (no surprise – and presumably professional victim also) and is also a published novelist of a chick-lit effort called Singleholic – so you know she can’t pull a guy. I should say I had never previously heard of her – such is fame, and I suspect she will now sink without trace.

So Americans will understand: The Telegraph is a Tory rag, who deliberately employ writers who seem to deliberately provoke (e.g. Con Coughlan) by writing stuff that annoys their core readers – so I have been told by a core reader. Birbalsingh, as you can see is being given a kicking on the Telegraph web-site, which is what the Telegraph intended and certainly expected all along – so I will refrain from pointing out the flaws in her reasoning and bemoan the fact that Oxford is turning out such foolishness these days. My view is that if she thinks so little of the English education system – which clearly she thought highly enough of to accept a place at Oxford – then why doesn’t she go where there is a better one. The answer to that question reveals her hypocricy.

Mister Grumpus July 27, 2011 at 11:18

“The utter contempt in which fathers are held.”

Whammo.

Rebel July 27, 2011 at 11:22

I think we should not even give a second thought on what this Mzz Katherine Beerballsling said. She is basically a waste of skin, a bag with shit inside. She is irrelevant rubbish.
She is important only to garbage collectors.
Do you listen to a heap of menure?
I thought so.

DogFace Soldier July 27, 2011 at 11:23

There once was a time when single motherhood was considered taboo.

There once was a time when wives respected their husbands.

There once was a time when the father was considered the head of the household.

There once was a time when women acted like ladies and not self-centered princesses who act like they are better than everyone who has a penis.

There once was a time when children were instilled with morals that made them into well-adjusted adults.

There once was a time when you could defend yourself against a woman who physically or verbally attacked you without going to prison.

There once was a time when raising your voice at a woman or telling her “no” was not considered domestic violence.

There once was a time when fathers were considered honorable men, not considered idiots like Ray Ramono or Homer Simpson.

I would like to thank all the women, manginas, and white knights for making the world a worse place for everyone. Thank you! (sarcasm)

Rebel July 27, 2011 at 11:23

P.S. The word is mAnure…sorry, the smell of it caused me to misspell…

Ken July 27, 2011 at 11:26

“I would like to thank all the women, manginas, and white knights for making the world a worse place for everyone. Thank you!”>>>>>>>>

This is why whenever I am asked by someone else what I think is wrong with this, that, or the other in politics, social decline, etc. I simply reply:
“Look in the mirror!”

Uncle Elmer July 27, 2011 at 11:42

“I remember after the OKC event in 1995 when they arrested McVeigh the media jumped on his father (who raised him by himself during his teenage years when McVeigh’s mother bailed on the family) and the press vilified the father with questions like “where did you fail with your son”?”

I also recall his mother being characterized as a cold-blooded bitch.

In 1978, as the hit movie “Kramer vs. Kramer” projected the public’s anguish over the nation’s rising divorce rate, Mickey McVeigh moved out. “Just like that,” Bill McVeigh’s friend Richard Pearce recalled. “There was no trial separation. She just packed her bags and left. I guess the kids took it pretty bad. It hurt Bill badly.”

Tim, then 10, and sister Patty, 12, stayed with their father; 4-year-old Jennifer went with her mother to neighboring Lockport, but later also joined her father. Friends of Tim’s do not recall seeing his mother after that except when she drove up wearing a business suit (she worked in a travel agency), stayed a few minutes and drove off.

The prevailing view in Pendleton was that Tim weathered the storm well. “People ask me, Wasn’t Tim crushed?’ ” said Father Paul Belzer, the family priest for 20 years. “But he didn’t seem to be. He lived in the same house, had the same friends. Yeah, he’d have to miss his mother, but so many of the anchors were there.”

The mother of one of Tim’s best friends paid close attention to him, assuming he wanted to talk. “I just felt for him,” she said. “His mother wasn’t around. The father worked nights. The kids were alone. But he never showed any troubled side to me. He never seemed to be affected by it. He was always smiling, always polite.”

Neighborhood boys noticed differences between the McVeighs’ home and theirs. Adults were rarely around. Tim never had birthday parties. His chief disciplinarian was his sister Patty, only two years his senior, who summoned his friends’ mothers to reprimand the boys when they got out of hand.

Tim wanted to have the kind of home where friends congregated after school, like the Maurer brothers down the street, who always had a crowd around. So he made it happen. He built a skateboarding ramp in his driveway, invited everyone to shoot baskets in his hoop, created a haunted house in his basement and held weekend casino fairs, acting as dealer. He charged admission to the haunted house and won money from the casino — “like a young entrepreneur, trying to make money on his own,” recalled friend John Waugh.

“He was very advanced for our age,” Keith Maurer said. “I remember saying to myself: I wouldn’t have thought of that.”

Only in retrospect would friends find it odd that Tim never mentioned his mother, almost from the day she left, although he spoke fondly of his father, who coached Little League, raised him as a Buffalo Bills fanatic and never raised his voice. “I thought his mother was dead or something,” said Army roommate and friend William “Dave” Dilly.

dragnet July 27, 2011 at 11:44

“The guy killed Muslims.”

Breivik did not kill any Muslims.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) July 27, 2011 at 12:05

PS…I put this comment onto the article…just in case it goes missing.

The normal rubbish by a woman who has no understanding of men at all…and even less understanding of the crimes that women are commonly committing against men in divorce.

Anders Breivik sees himself as a soldier who is fighting for a worthy cause. That cause being his country. Women and leftists then make him out to be “insane” and are looking for “who is to blame”. Well they might start looking in the mirror. The most pervasive element of western civilization today is its hatred of men and all things male. There is a particularly strong hatred of fathers and husbands. I know. I used to be a father and a husband. I have never experienced hatred in my life as vehement as by women in divorce.

It is only natural and normal that some men decide to take matters into their own hands at all the hatred spewed at them and their marginalization. Men often see that some things are worth fighting for. Men often then take action to fight for what they believe in.

Anders Breivik is not crazy. He’s as rational as the next man. He sees that his country is being destroyed. He sees that the people responsible for that destruction are the left of politics. And he would be correct. He took action to stop what he believes is the destruction of his country.

I have been telling women for three years now that hatred of men in general and fathers in particular is going to see men killing a lot of women and children. Well? We just saw 76.

And by the way? One estimate puts the number of dead fathers per week from the criminal activities of women and the family courts in Australia at 77 per week. What happened in Norway is a weekly occurrence in Australia. Only because it is only the much maligned and hated MEN who are killing themselves you won’t see a single article about it.

All KB has managed to do is to show her ignorance and her hatred of men.

But us men are very used to seeing women show there ignorance and hatred of men now. We see it every day in every form of media.

TFH July 27, 2011 at 12:12

She has a website you can write letters to :

These Indian-Brits are often among the worst leftists around (Indo-Trinidadian-British to be exact). Except that this woman is apparently part of the conservative party…….

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) July 27, 2011 at 12:15

PS. Timothy McVeigh didn’t kill anyone. So you can scratch the idea that some times solo fathers raise mass murderers.

I believe it to be very rare.

But solo-mothers?

Adolph Hitler was a fatherless child.

Carnivore July 27, 2011 at 12:21

What the son says about his mother:

My mother was infected by genital herpes by her boyfriend (my stepfather), Tore, when she was 48. Tore, who was a captain in the Norwegian Army, had more than 500 sexual partners and my mother knew this but suffered from lack of good judgement and moral due to several factors (media – glorification of certain stereotypes being one).
Unfortunately for her, her poor judgment resulted in her being afflicted by genital herpes. In addition to this, the herpes infection went to her brain and caused meningitis (this condition is usually rare and occurs in less than 1% of herpes infected individuals). As a result of this brain infection, which prevented the spinal fluid from flowing freely, she had to operate a shunt into her brain as the herpes attacks occurred regularly. She was forced into early retirement as a result and her life quality has been significantly reduces since, and she now has the intellectual capacity of a 10 year old. Her STD has not only
cause her much hardships, but it has also cost her and the state up to 1 million Euro.
Both my sister and my mother have not only shamed me but they have shamed themselves and our family. A family that was broken in the first place due to secondary effects of the feministic/sexual revolution. I can only imagine how many people are suffering from STDs as a result of the current lack of sexual moral.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) July 27, 2011 at 12:24

TFH July 27, 2011 at 12:12
“She has a website you can write letters to :”

Why bother? She’s not going to listen.

What I do in this area is provoke women into showing the hatred they are hiding, then capture it and put it on display for the lads.

Like these two. This was on the facebook of a man whos child was killed by CPS. Charming.

I have decided that calling me a wife beater and paedophile in a public place is slander and that my fee for such slander is $A10,000 to be donated to Michael to help him in raising awareness of the murder of his son and other small boys like him.

Plenty of men have lost their house and kids over false allegations of being a wife beater or a paedophile. When I put these women on trial, which I will, men can decide if it is “open season” on calling men wife beaters and paedophile based on no evidence at all. Or, given that such false allegations have caused a huge amount of damage, women making such false allegations are to be offered the opportunity to make remedy.

And ladies? If you do NOT insist that women like this who make false allegations are required to make remedy? YOUR credibility is also shot. Not that you have any now like this dumb woman KB has no credibility.

Men like me are sick of your lies. Especially the lies of “wife beater” and “paedophile”. I am going to hold these two women to account. I encourage other men to do the same.

AntZ July 27, 2011 at 12:24

I replied to the heartless feminist with this comment:

How could a woman understand what it is like to know that loss of a marriage means loss of children? Women are awarded virtually automatic custody in every Western democracy — the product of 100 years of feminist hate war on men and boys. The state sponsored war on fatherhood has reduced men to the role of portable ATM machines. Fathers have become money dispensers that serve no purpose other than financing the vanity of ex-wives.

The double standard is appalling. If this monster had been raised by his father, the “fair” Birbalsingh would be blaming bad parenting (rather than absent parenting) for the son’s behaviour. WHY NOT BLAME THE MOTHER?!?

Leos Tomicek July 27, 2011 at 12:24

I already got the idea of using Breivik the product of single mothers in my future writing. No matter how some schoolteacher skank wants to spin it, it is self evident that single mothers are epic fail.

Quartermain July 27, 2011 at 12:36

OT (sorta)

Here is Ramzpaul’s take on the Oslo massacre:

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) July 27, 2011 at 12:47

And to know how stupid this woman is? From her home page she quotes a man who is a complete idiot. Maybe she thought quoting a man might make her sound more intelligent?

” ‘The education that is best for the best is the education that is best for all.’—Robert Maynard Hutchins”

Um…no. The SAME education is not the BEST for ALL which is what this is saying….THAT is the education that is best for the SLAVE MASTERS by turning out drones.

I knew schools were not about education when I was 5. I could read and write and count when I went to school because my mum taught me. I was told when I went to school I would have much more to learn and I was very keen and eager to learn as my mum had rewarded me for my diligence in learning how to read and write and count.

But since the OTHER kids could not count or read or write I was told to “sit still and be quiet” as a 5 year old boy. Really. What inquisitive 5 year old boy CAN sit still and be quiet? Girls can sit still and be quiet and do nothing endlessly. That’s because they can disengage their brains and think of nothing. Read this womans article again for proof. Brain definitely not engaged.

School is about turning out the drones. The standardised factory worker or office worker. The LAST thing any of our “formal education” was about was actually educating anyone. It is much more about HIDING things in plain sight where people will never look and never think to ask.

Example? Money. Almost NO-ONE knows how money really works. Almost NO-ONE knows the banks make it up out of thin air and then charge interest on it. It’s more obvious in the UK. In the UK the money has “I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of….” written right on the front of every note.

Almost NO-ONE in the UK realizes this is a “promissory note” despite the fact it says “I promise to pay” right on the front. Indian money has the same as well. The “education” system somehow magically forgets to teach the entire UK population what a “promissory note” is despite the fact that is what is falsely called money in the UK.

Who has to be in on this scam? The Monarch (whos face is on the GBP20 note), the guvment and the banks. They HAVE to be in on the “promissory note scam” of the UK.

All this “bail out money”? It doesn’t even exist. It was made up out of thin air. But the notes and the interest they will make you collect to pay it back with require REAL labour to collect. The perfect system of slavery because the slaves are willing slaves.

Add a few sheepdogs call IRS and Police and you can live forever for free off the labour of the sheeple. And “school” is an integral part of making sure men do not figure this scam out.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) July 27, 2011 at 13:11

And if any women want to see the pervasive man hatred in the media just try this one on for size. Just out today. You don’t have to look far.

The article opens with:

“To a selfish man with commitment phobia, it might sound like the perfect relationship — a close female friend with whom they can enjoy companionship, shared holidays, a good laugh….. and regular sex. All the benefits of a committed relationship, in other words, but with none of the emotional or practical ties.”

That’s just the OPENING paragraph. Where to begin? “selfish” “commitment phobia” “All the benefits of a committed relationship” “but with none of the emotional or practical ties”?

I guess one of those “practical ties” is life long alimony and child support, eh?

And why would a woman be talking about “ties” for the man when women have made it very clear that even after marriage there are none of those “oppressive ties” for the women?

Hatred like this is spewed out day after day by women directed at women. And it’s working. Western women really DO hate men now.

Melonhead July 27, 2011 at 13:25

Katherine Birbalsingh is a pathetic excuse for what appears to be a mixed race woman with Indian origin. Some of the worst misandrist offenders are wreaking havoc not in the West, which is largely a feminist stronghold, but in emerging battlegrounds, countries like India and China. Soon there will be no country to expat to, this thing is going global.

DevilDog July 27, 2011 at 13:57

So him being pissed off by the fact that his people are essentially committing biological and cultural suicide which is primarily propagated by the left wing in his country…. Had nothing to do with it?

He did it because he had daddy issues?

lol..

TheOrangeOne July 27, 2011 at 14:33

It’s just the blame game going ’round with pointing fingers. Point is, is that people died, the end.

TFH July 27, 2011 at 16:42

A lot of Guyanese/Trinidadian people are half Indian/half black (as this woman appears to be). They tend to have a ‘Commonwealth’ identity but no ties to India that are newer than 100 years old.

Note that the Indians in Guyana/Trinidad/Suriname are actual East Indians from India who still have Indian last names, whereas the aboriginal Native Americans in Brazil, Bolivia, and Peru are called ‘Indians’, incorrectly.

tom47 July 27, 2011 at 17:35

I saw on Yahoo that the maximum sentence in Norway is 21 years, regardless of the crime. What’s that like 5 months per victim? Seems they believe in “rehabilitation”. Why not just issue hunting licenses for leftists?

Epoetker July 27, 2011 at 19:54

Anders Brevik seems to be the most well-adjusted in the family, actually. Well-adjusted enough to hate the Norwegian socialists and all their work with a passion, well adjusted enough to lead his own mini-gangs as a teenager, well adjusted enough to recoil at the horrible things the Muslim gangs did, well-adjusted enough to form his own social networks with whatever support he could find, well-adjusted enough to not arouse suspicion when planning his attack, and well-adjusted enough to note that the horror of his deed would require drugs and Wagner to psychologically force himself to do it.

I have no such admiration for his father, though. Given his father’s politics, his serial marrying, and his call for his son’s suicide, he’s firmly shown himself to be in the contemptible Hugo Schwyzer mold.

Things Are Bad July 27, 2011 at 20:13

Feminists share a large part of the blame for the bombing and shootings in Norway, for creating a situation where Breivik could not grow up in a home with a proper father figure, due to anti-father feminist laws.

Feminists’ hatred for males is creating men like Breivik.

W.F. Price July 27, 2011 at 20:20

John, cut it out. I’ve already made myself clear on this matter.

john thames July 27, 2011 at 21:06

I will not cut it out. If we’re going to talk about what happened in Norway, we may as well talk about who was really behind it. That is more relevant than idiotic female comments on absent fathers caused by a pro female family law system.

john thames July 27, 2011 at 21:10

Wanted for intellectual cowardice:

William F. Price

(1) Will talk back to feminists;

(2) Will not talk back to international Zionism.

Missing balls to be found in divorce court next to an unread copy of “The Hoax of the Twentieth Century: The Case Against the Presumed Extermination of European Jewry”.

W.F. Price July 27, 2011 at 21:15

-John

All I can say is that you must be listening to jihadi shortwave radio if you think the Jews were behind Breivik’s attack. Just read the man’s manifesto, for crying out loud.

Such a huge amount of intellectual energy some bright guys spend always obsessing over “The Jews”…

You can do better than that, John.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) July 27, 2011 at 22:02

OT..
when betas made music…it wasn’t half bad.

Turbo the Drycleaner July 28, 2011 at 00:24

DogFace Soldier July 27, 2011 at 11:23
“There once was a time when women loved and had sympathy for men, unlike the women of today who look for any reason to stick a man with knife and twist it.”

What if I submitted to you the idea that father figures like Peter Griffon and Homer Simpson didn’t come about to destroy the image of the father, but rather that the image was already destroyed by fathers, and this was what women really perceived the average man as today?

Lets face it, most guys are pathetic and androgynous. They don’t act like men at all. Before feminism they did, by and large. But somewhere after its introduction men started to change. They either became androgynous introverts (Nice Guys, AFCs) or androgynous extroverts (think Jersey Shore guys, ‘Speed Seducers’, etc.) Many men have abdicated their role as Men. Women are reflective in nature and so, we see that they too have renounced being Women and are reduced to the females we have today. They can’t help but hate the AFC’s who make them feel nervous, scared, insecure, etc. by being that way themselves. And they’ll take what they can get nowadays, so betas dressed up in alpha suits (Speed Seducers, ‘Jerks’) get a lot of action.

Just like the woman who is desperate to settle down and will take any chump once she reaches a certain age, women might start acting nicer if there was a collapse of the entire system, which is what many MRAs hope for. But this wouldn’t change the heart of the problem. As much as the phrase makes me cringe due to its improper use, the only real, permanent solution is for men to ‘man up’.

crella July 28, 2011 at 03:04

So….the person who was never there caused him the most harm, teh persoin he never interacted with made him a killer….ya, that makes all kinds of sense……*head explodes*

crella July 28, 2011 at 03:04

So….the person who was never there caused him the most harm, the person he never interacted with made him a killer….ya, that makes all kinds of sense……*head explodes*

crella July 28, 2011 at 03:06

Sorry for the typos…..mother’s keyboard is very hard to use after my flat Mac one…

Firepower July 28, 2011 at 09:01

Mister Grumpus

“The utter contempt in which fathers are held.”

Whammo.

This place has gone to shit – or the teenagers – when deep comments like “whammo” get massive vote ups.

Back to the regularly scheduled whining.

SingleDad July 28, 2011 at 09:32

The women of the current generation are starting to bend to the weight of the disaster they have created trying to “do it all”.

Take your medicine lady….want to know why single parenthood is a bad idea: Breivik

Legion July 28, 2011 at 09:58

john thames July 27, 2011 at 21:10

Fuck you.

Start your own site if you want to talk shit and shame men like that. Make sure it gets publicly know what you are saying. Your site will be shut down and the police will have you on a list to arrest you whenever they feel like it.

MGTOW means means you can fuck off with your stupid opinion.

Firepower July 28, 2011 at 10:22

By all means, let’s cuddle Mooslims. Let’s let thousands of Major Nidal Hasans do our fighting for us.

They can bring in mega Abdos

while you all whip out yer tit

Doug1 July 28, 2011 at 15:50

This article is remarkably bigoted against men, and really consists primarily of assumptions this feminist author is making up out of thin air.
First of all Anders Breivik’s father was a career diplomat posted to Norway’s embassy in London when he was born. Only a year after his birth his mother divorced his father and took him back to Norway. He subsequently remarried but that doesn’t mean he necessarily left his wife for another women. Women initiate divorce 2.5x as often in America and in many western countries as men do.

Further his father fought for custody. That’s hardly the action of an abandoning father. The appalling Katharine Birbalsingh sees fit to mock this as treating his son as a “football”. What odious feminist ideology. He lost naturally, as fathers almost always do unless they can prove that the mother is appalling unfit to parent.
Thus it would be much more accurate to say that Ander’s mother yanked him away from his father, and off to another country from where his father worked and lived.
And yet more Anders saw his father in Paris, where he was subsequently diplomatically posted, during school vacations through his childhood and much of his adolescence. They did become estranged when Anders was in his middle teens, but we don’t know why and who was the driving force in that – probably Anders, I’d say. Divorced fathers have little leverage over their teenage sons if the son and mother don’t both want that.
Finally there’s no spotlight from this feminist on the likely failings in upbringing on the part of Anders custodial mother, who the courts gave that responsibility to.

john thames July 28, 2011 at 19:49

Legion:

Arrest me for what? For expressing dissident opinions? Mr. Price is more polite. He merely takes down my postings where I demonstrate that Zionists have indeed set up many false flag operations in the past. At least he concedes that I am a bright guy with an (allegedly) misplaced agenda. I refrain from paying you any such compliment.

john thames July 28, 2011 at 20:17

Leaving aside stupid females blaming absent fathers for terrorist attacks, the date of the Norwegian bombing was July 22 – the same date that Menachem Begin dynamited the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1946, killing ninety people. September 11, for those who do not know, is the date of the proclamation of the British Mandate over Palestine in 1923. Do we all naively believe that these date choices are coincidental?

About as coincidental as automatic custody for mommy in divorce court, Mr. Price.

Dj July 31, 2011 at 09:43

Father’s are hated. After spending close to 10,000 dollars I still cannot get legal acknowledgement of my paternity over my daughter, nor can I get my name even on her birth certificate. Her mother, however, is now living with a new man, and nobody questions him, for she chose him, 6 months after giving birth to my child. That is why I have mostly given up legal pursuit as it is a waste of time.

Firepower August 1, 2011 at 08:45

Whammo

DyingWhite August 4, 2011 at 00:48

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) wrote:

“I left the anglo world and set up shop where women don’t HATE men…but not many men can do that.”

Peter, I don’t believe that’s so. From what I understand, you live in Germany, right? I was recently in Germany for a month and traveled around, but was based in Rosenheim in Oberbayern. I also read German and read daily German blogs and news websites from different sources. German women seem to me to be at least as hardcore feminist as other white Euro and American women. The politically correct feminist agenda has reached seemingly totalitarian proportions in modern Germany. You also sense the contempt of white German women for their own men and country in the way that they are always leading the charge for more multiculturalism, feminism, and immigration from ironically even muslim countries. The depravity of German women knows no boundaries. Not to mention that in the 1 month I was in Rosenheim, a town of a mere 60,000 population, I think I saw more interracial wf/bm couples and their mixed spawn than I do in Los Angeles in any given year. German women are back-stabbing c*nts who can’t extinguish their own kinsman fast enough. All in all, modern Germany is a profoundly depressing place. They bucked the anglo-zionist elites and were crushed in a devastating war. The results are evident. We’re witnessing the morgenthau plan in Germany and rest of Europe in slow motion, with full complicity of Europe’s treasonous elites, and especially with the full endorsement of its depraved women. Perhaps a population that is that flawed with such defective treasonous leaders and women deserves to become extinct.

P.S. I couldn’t even recognize Germany’s large cities since from when I was last there about 20 years ago. Back then it was so pristine you could eat of the pavement, but now trash and graffiti everywhere. Poor Germany.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) August 8, 2011 at 08:07

DyingWhite August 4, 2011 at 00:48
Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) wrote:
“I left the anglo world and set up shop where women don’t HATE men….but not many men can do that.”

Hi DyingWhite. I am always interested in other mens comments on Germany as, of course, I get limited experience and rely on friends to read me pieces from the media or other reports. Germany is a pretty diverse country and I live in the south west. This is a far more conservative area I am told.

Germany is POST-feminism. It’s what you have AFTER you come out the other side of feminism. It is not so far post feminism as Russia/Ukraine but it is post feminism.

Yes. The women are ‘feminised’. But they now realise that this has been something of a complete disaster for them for the most part. They are now ‘resigned’ to fact that once a baby is 3 then they get no special privilges over men. Even the MEN here will tell you that marriage is FAR fairer than it was previously. But it does not matter. Marriage rates and birth rates are plummeting like a stone.

I was at my naturopath this morning and he asked me why german family law was so fair compared to the rest of the world. I pointed out that low marriage rate, low birth rate and the fact that germans were breeding themselves out of existence at 1.38 children per woman. I pointed out that there was no more need for vast bias in the courts since men have quit having kids anyway. I asked him if he knew ANYONE who had 4 children. 2 Families he said. 5 children? None. Didn’t know one.

When a country is ‘post feminism’ the birth rate collapses as the men refuse to work hard to provide for ‘women and children’. The women are forced into the workplace, just as Simone de Bouviour said they would be, and therefore the women have fewer children on average. There are so few good men willing to marry here that it is a MAJOR topic of conversation among women.

By the way? I do not date German women in general. (I have broken that rule of late). My point was that German women do not not HATE on me like western women do. And, in all my experience? This has been true. No german woman has hated on me in 3.5 years since my ex started committing crimes. Not one. Indeed? In Germany? I can not recall one statement of hatred by a woman directed at me. Not one. Western women? No day goes by without plenty of hatred.

Eastern european women who are here looking for husbands are ever so nice to me. I’ve mentioned that many times.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) August 8, 2011 at 08:19

john thames July 27, 2011 at 21:10
“Wanted for intellectual cowardice:
(2) Will not talk back to international Zionism.”

There were not 6 million Jews killed in WW II. The “Jews” claiming israel as a homeland have no traceable history back to it because they are actually Russians. The whole thing is a lie. Sure. Some people who call themselves “Jews” to claim “victim status” when challenged with the truth are getting away with some serious stuff…just like women.

crella July 28, 2011 at 03:04
“So….the person who was never there caused him the most harm, teh persoin he never interacted with made him a killer….ya, that makes all kinds of sense….*head explodes*”

And the mother, who was there, is faultless. ;-)

This is the shit we have to put up with Crella.

This week I got the usual “you are not good enough for an Australian woman”. And so I pointed out that what the woman was saying was that a criminal woman who was a perjuror, kidnapper, extortionist, thief, liar, child abuser and very possibly prostitute as well was “too good” for an honest man of honour and integrity who had been widely recognised as a great father, husband, leader, employee, role model, for many years.

I pointed out “thanks”. I will tell all the lads who think that women desire men who are honest, honourable, good fathers, good husbands, kind, caring, faithful, supportive that they are wrong. That such men are “not good enough” for even the most criminal of women. I am sure the lads will appreciate being informed of this fact.

Indeed. When I dis-owned my former children one of my oldest female friends said to me “You can’t do that. What if your son turns to drugs, what if he becomes a criminal, what if he hurts people in the future. That will be your fault.”

I laughed at her and said that SHE TOO had condone the kidnapping ans abuse of my former son and so what-ever he grew up to do was not only not my responsibility it was not my problem. Jennifer wanted 110% “custody” and therefore any issued with my former son would be HER responsibility and HER problem.

I pointed out at the time that boys who grow up without a fathers discipline often do much worse, as did my former eldest son. And I pointed out that the removal of the father, solely at the discretion of the mother, and then the lack of discipline for boys from women was the direct cause of boys doing so badly. Nothing to do with the man at all.

I saw first hand how bad it was for a boy not to have the discipline of a father around. I saw it in my step-son. He actually agreed when he was about 24 that what he needed when he was 15 was a damn good kick in the bum from me and made to impose self discipline.

When you see a lad grow up with such terrible parenting as I saw my wife provide my step-son while also refusing to allow some decent parenting from the step-father…and you see the mess that creates of the lads life? You do not need a study to realise how bad it is for boys, and, indeed, dangerous for everyone else, to have young men with no self control and self discipline about the place.

And this is what we are now seeing in the UK. Women who are old aged pensioners are being killed in increasing numbers for the few pounds in their purses. I wonder what the ratio will be of boys doing this who grew up without the natural father in the home.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) August 8, 2011 at 08:26

john thames July 28, 2011 at 19:49

John,
this mass murder in Norway has ‘psyop’ written all over it. It was as staged as “port arthur” in Australia. No question. But lets not off calling the people who did it “Jewish”, eh?

They are Satanists. They like to have their little mass murders to scare the sheeple in the direction they want them to go. Like Australians being stupid enough to actually PAY via the “Buy Back Tax” to be disarmed.

Yep. In Australia a NEW TAX was levied to PAY for Australians to hand over their guns to “make Australia a safer place for all”. THAT is how stupid us Australians were after the psyops of Hoddle Street, Queen Street and Port Arthur.

We PAID to be disarmed. LOL!!!

Aoirthoir An Broc September 3, 2011 at 17:29

“Do we all naively believe that these date choices are coincidental?”

Do we all naively believe that a calandar with 365 days in a year and there being MILLIONS of SIGNIFICANT historic events in history that we could find non-”coincidental” dates in any present or future events?

“John. Those behind the scenes are as “jewish” as Adolph Hitler was “christian”. It’s always nice to put a label in front of one self to to deflect criticism or even better, claim victimhood.”

So many people are ignorant of the Odinist history of the Nazi party. As a modern practicing Pagan these things of course have an interest to me. When I mention it to those that practice Asatru (Odinism) in the states they flip up and down denying. Well, not as many of late. The Odinists I am meeting of late tend to seem pro-family, pro-fact, and pro-history. Hilter poop. The modern Odinists poops. Sharing something in common with another doesn’t mean you agree with their tactics. In any case I suspect this also has to do with the fact that said Odinists don’t go around with names like ALPHA WOLF OF THE ALPHA WOLF CHEST BEATING CLAN. Cause you know, declaring yourself alpha makes it so.

In any case the persons at all levels that are part of the Entrenched Power Structures range from Pagans, Jews, Christians, Hindus, White, Black, Asian and pretty much all the major hit points of human demographics. That includes those at the very very top (the International Banking Conglomerates).

Being distracted that it is THE JEWS is a good way to make yourself a shill for the Entrench Power Structure. Because they love it when you blame someone, not them. Follow the queen card, find the queen of hearts, can you see it y ou win double…oh we have a winner! (you picked a rich Jew)..now follow the queen…double pays double gentlemen follow the queen..oh no winner no winner, wasn’t the jew this time…

And that is exactly the game of Three Card Monty that the Entrenched Power Structures are playing with folks like John.

“This week I got the usual “you are not good enough for an Australian woman”. ”

That’s like saying you are not good enough for a pile of doggy poopoo. I mean everyone knows that of all the women on the entire PLANET, the LAST one a man wants to involve himself with is an Aussie. Their accents alone are annoying enough to make a man want to shove a giant nail right through his ears and brains, then dip it dog poopoo and lick it off, because that would be less painful. It only gets worse if you are stupid enough to trying to figure out what the hell they are actually saying. (Aussie men have good accents).