“Hey man, that’s my girlfriend you’re lookin’ at!”

by W.F. Price on July 9, 2011

A new couples-dynamic (and other roadside attractions)

By Ken Knight

Who here has been humored by some (usually younger in age than you) guy walking along with his girlfriend/fiancée/wife in public responding negatively to you checking out his snookem’s rear flank or perky melons up front? Such a reaction to another man’s eyes on the shapely girlfriend or wife belonging to the grieved party is a classic sign of not just being a putz but being an insecure putz that is clearly at the mercy of the two undeniable factors in the relationship of putz and snookems: 1) she has proven her infidelity before 2) worry about hypergamy occuring. Now putz and snookems are just a passing thought as you go about your business but the guy whose babe you just ogled has suffered yet another blood pressure spike as he traverses the public landscape with his scantily-clad honey who insists on dressing like a street-walker because “it’s hot outside” etc. etc.

I have witnessed more and more young men getting amped over other guys just LOOKING at their girlfriends, wives, etc. in recent years than ever before, and I for one feel it is yet another facet of modern living that should be addressed and perhaps a few of our brothers out there can correct such an insecure and “reactionary” way of thinking/acting before it makes their lives even worse. One point in particular is that you may say something aggressive to a lot of male tail-watchers who ogle your girl hawkishly and most won’t respond beyond verbal banter, however you will eventually come upon some dude whose last nerve you’ll step on with your “What are you lookin’ at?!” remark and he’ll likely be that one guy with the strength and training to stomp you into the mall pavement. As for the girlfriend/wife response to her boyfriend/husband being such an insecure douche who gets peeved over other men eyeballing his “honey”: she’ll either LIKE it and take full advantage of the control she has over her paranoid lover using his weakness against him and even getting “revenge play” on him by sneaking out with someone else when he’s not around or she eventually leaves his ass for being such a possessive douche!

If you hold onto someone too tightly, she’ll squeeze through your fingers like grease. Really dude, you get pissed off seeing other men look at your wife or girlfriend? If she’s that attractive, why not be proud of the fact she gets attention? But that can be a snare for men as well! Take my buddy Davis, who considers himself “better” than just about any man he meets and is in total denial over the fact some women I know refer to him as “Waldo”. Davis prefers “in shape” women because he says he “rates that” and enjoys being in public with good-looking (well, “good-looking” in his mind anyway) women he meets on the internet, and he’ll stay attached to the woman either by holding hands and half-hugging her the entire time they’re out of the car, giving her the “Siamese twin” treatment to make sure everyone around them sees that HE is her date and she is with HIM! Same basic insecurity as the aforementioned “putz”, only the “Siamese twin” phenomenon of a man incessantly attaching himself to his female date in public results in the dude using women to prop up his “status” (if he had any to begin with) and therefore falling square into the pitfall that has been discussed here before on THE SPEARHEAD: men who seek women more than anything else to “validate” them as “successful” or not.

The guys I know in either of the aforementioned relationship archetypes are the unhappiest scoundrels I have ever known, and their female partner does not respect them for it, even using their insecurity against them! Some people, both men and women actually, cannot be “alone” for five days let along a few weeks, because of their insecurity…the thought of being “single” for any length of time irks them more than a bullet wound, and the mere idea of their perceived social circle seeing them WITHOUT someone “hot” on their arm is unthinkable! (Internet dating sites make millions off these people). And woe unto any man who merely LOOKS at snookems while she is with Paulie Putz, his dark insecurity oozing out of him as the idea of being without his “validation” (his girlfriend who might run off with another dude) weighs heavily on his mind….when it really shouldn’t!

So think about it Broham, should you really depend on a woman to “validate” you or impress others around you…others like myself who don’t give a damn who you’re hooked up with? Come on, we really don’t care enough about you for it to be worth getting your boxers in a twist….and your girlfriend’s tits will be forgotten seconds after we get a glimpse of them.

Ken Knight is the author of “THE MIDNIGHT SHOW~Late Night Cable TV Guy-Flicks of the 80s” and the recent zombie-apocalypse novel “DIRGE”.

Opus July 9, 2011 at 10:32

“You looking at my bird?” is the refrain over here – and that means trouble; indeed one one occasion, I was attacked (from behind) and wrestled to the ground – however, I got the better of him. The Police, naturally, did nothing. They’re very insecure over here about their women.

Terrance July 9, 2011 at 11:02

Often I see this on the streets the guy’s woman looks like a total needy slut and he is walking beside her. He is either ok with it or has a scolded look on his face.
I try not to observe how she’s dressed but if I did and was confronted by the boyfriend I would explain that I was just taken back by the spectacle your girlfriend was making of herself in your presents. It sounds harsh but I would not be afraid to shed my honest opinion of the situation.
Personally, I would never go out with a woman that dresses like a slut. It doesn’t make any sense to pay a high price (as these women are often high maintenance)for someone who carries themselves in a way that conveys no self-respect.

Firepower July 9, 2011 at 11:04

You’ll NEVER see a white kid
dare say “Hey man, that’s my girlfriend you’re lookin’ at!”
to a black guy.

oddsock July 9, 2011 at 11:27

Meh, when I put lipstick and a nice dress on angry izzy and go for a walk with her I get loads of guys looking. They are just jellous so I ignore them.

AfOR July 9, 2011 at 11:31

Don’t have that problem, as it is the women checking me out.. >;^)

Not because I’m good looking, but because I am confident / arrogant.

No, the distant cousin to this is the one I encounter now and again…

“OR ELSE WHAT MOTHERFUCKER!” in a loud and happy voice is the only possible response… see your twenty, and raise you twenty thousand, asshole..

Then tell the bitch “I got no time to play strawberry in a three way with you and him”….

job done

oddsock July 9, 2011 at 11:35

Over here, that would depend on where and when it happened.

Actually, over here it is the women that are more likely to say “hey bitch, you lookin at my fella ?” Regardless of colour. They are particularly nasty to coloured/asian women with a white guy. ( drunk women that is )

“Firepower

You’ll NEVER see a white kid
dare say “Hey man, that’s my girlfriend you’re lookin’ at!”
to a black guy.”

oddsock July 9, 2011 at 11:40

Oh yes, I have had that one more than any and it really gets right up my wazzoo. The mangina has no idea what a complete plant pots he sounds, obviously trying his best to appear to some scabby bint I am with like an all protecting white knight. Even the bint is usually embarrassed.

AfOR

“You’re sorta getting involved with some skank, and some mangina fuckwit sidles up as soon as she is out of earshot or talking to someone else and “warns” you “not to hurt her”…

Herbal Essence July 9, 2011 at 11:45

Anyway, I sat near an attractive young lady who struck up a conversation with me. I was just talking to her about random stuff, pretty much ambivalent to her boobs hanging out of her tight low-cut shirt. She was smiling and clearly enjoying the conversation.
A few minutes later, some hairy chubby guy came over and said to me in a whiny voice “This is my wife” and sat between me and her. He had a real uncomfortable look on his face for the rest of the class, like he was holding a bowel movement.
Obviously, this guy no longer has hand over his wife, if he ever did. And instead of re-asserting his hand over her, he’s paranoid. Thing is, he can’t be around his woman 24/7. And he has a lot more to worry about than a random dude at a meditation class.

Uncle Elmer July 9, 2011 at 11:51

Your desirability to women is inversely proportional to how much you stare at them. They prefer the detached, indifferent attitude. I have also struggled with it, so no shaming intended.

Learn to see without looking, Grasshoppers. If the woman in question is a future possibility for you, she will respond much more favorably if you acted like a man when she was with another guy. That means ignoring them or showing him respect if there is any interaction. Otherwise, you are insulting her. If on the other hand, she’s overdoing it and inviting trouble (happens a lot), then just ignore her.

When my wife leaves the house alone, I often tell her to change her outfit if I don’t approve. When she is with me, it’s ok to look sexy. All men check her out. Most of them are polite and discreet. Really only a few overtly rude oglings.

Uncle Elmer July 9, 2011 at 11:59

“This happened to me at a meditation class not too long ago. Now when I go to any kind of yoga or meditation, sex is about the furthest thing from my mind. Unaccompanied men already get the stinkeye at these events so I don’t want to add to it.”

In contrast, at a good dance venue the men are happy to share their women as they enjoy all the other ladies.

Reminds me of primitive humans I saw on a documentary. One guys says to a man from another village “Let’s have a mock battle and then swap wives.”

MSFM July 9, 2011 at 13:09

I agree with OP in terms of men overreacting in a possessive way when the woman they are with gets attention from other men.

Having said that women need to be held accountable for their behavior which has now been labeled “oppression.”

A woman who has any character at all (yes, I know) does not invite attention from every strange male within 100 yards if she is in a relationship.
If she does it is a clear sign that the “relationship” is on the way out or tenuous at best.
She is likely using the guy to take her out, introduce her to new social circles, etc. so she can find someone better.

I have witnessed this for decades.
Women going out with their boyfriend / husband all tarted up for the sole purpose of seeing how many men they can get to ogle them.
If the guy protests, according to the woman’s shaming language he is weak and insecure.
A woman who parades her goods around like a street walker is openly disrespecting the man. Clearly she has no self respect and is dragging him along for her gutter troll.

Men need to screen the daylights out of women to determine where she resides on the trade up spectrum or face the consequences.

DCM July 9, 2011 at 13:19

Reminds me of our response to a song when I was dating my future ex. This was a looong time ago when folk music was popular and she had a bunch of LPs by various groups. One song was “Flora”, this version set apparently in (US) colonial times in which a man falls for a girl named Flora, only to catch her in a tryst with someone else. He comes up to them and stabs his rival and the song is supposed to be what he’s thinking as he’s about to hang for murder.
I insisted both men, realizing what was happening, should have stabbed Flora and gone their separate ways (they were apparently in the woods when caught so the body would be easy to hide and, obviously, Flora ratted him out). Future ex would say, “No, he LOVED her.”
Sums up the difference in two opposite masculine outlooks, mine and the one she really wanted.

Anonymous Reader July 9, 2011 at 13:44

Looks like just another version of oneitis, to me. And Knight is right, sooner or later he’ll betaize himself too much, and she’ll dump him.

Mirror shades, or wraparound sunglasses such as the Oakley brand, are useful in a lot of ways…

piercedhead July 9, 2011 at 13:55

In all my 50 odd years, this has never happened to me. I’ve only ever seen it on TV shows or movies. American ones.

me July 9, 2011 at 13:57

Bizarre behaviour, actually.

MobilePT July 9, 2011 at 14:45

“She’s your girlfriend?! Considering how’s she’s dressed, I thought you were working her and I was about to inquire about her hourly rate. Sorry, my mistake.”

Eric July 9, 2011 at 14:48

It has to a lot more to do with the kinds of men whom women choose for relationships. A real man would feel proud that he had such a hot girl that everyone was checking her out. The punks and thugs, though— attention-junkies who are always looking to make a public scene or some childish demonstration in public— are the types who attract these women in the first place.

Of course, it also fans female egomania and superiority complexes to have these punks making a scene over HER, as well.

MGTOW sounds better and better all the time…

Hedgewolf July 9, 2011 at 14:57

The phenomenon of women dressing provocative, while out with their man, is rather common.

Mel Gibson:

DCM July 9, 2011 at 15:01

“me July 9, 2011 at 13:57

Bizarre behaviour, actually.”

That sounds like some kind of personal psychodrama they’re aware of even if they don’t admit it. A couple made for each other.

I’ve seen couples who actually wanted to be swingers but they’d each “discover” the other or the one with the affair would “confront” the other and they’d go through a lot of fighting and accusations and apologies or whatever and become a commited couple again. It would’ve been easier just to agree to screw around if they wanted to stay together and have outside sex, so these persons were clearly acting out some inner dramas in which the anger and tears were the real goal.

Can the situation that started this thread have become a peculiarity of American culture due to the current situation? And if so, what is the meaning of it?

Rus July 9, 2011 at 15:04

This makes sense. I didn’t understand it the times i encountered it and haven’t thought of it since discovering Roissy and the MRM, but i get it. Amazing how simple seemingly complex things turn out to be once you understand them.

ReadingGuest July 9, 2011 at 15:54

It is funny how much people here speak about shaming language and yet they are using it themselves. “Insecure this”, “insecure that”. In my opinion women use this one very often too.
About the issue of being protective of your women – it is only natural and has worked for thousands of years, like many other things that is considered “insecurities” (even avoiding slutty women is called like this very often).

My guess is that people like you who go to deeply into that GAME stuff, are living their imaginary world thinking they know everything, not realizing how funny they sound.
For me the GAME, “Alpha” stuff is so funny also because it is so fake. I mean, people who use it are not doing anything else but faking it. Lucky for them they live in “nice”, “sophisticated” environment where they will likely never be forced to really show their “alpha” status. In “real life” environment (at least judging by many years of the past) it is not that uncommon to be beaten badly or even killed for messing with the wrong women. As I always say respond to this – placed in prison with really dangerous men, all of those”Alpha males”, “Gamers” will suddenly become omegas.

NWOslave July 9, 2011 at 16:01

When a woman dresses “up,” it isn’t for the man she’s with it’s for every other man. If it was for you she would dress up only for you and dress “down,” for everyone else.

When women dress with less they’re essentially keeping their options open. Your attention they already have, they’re basically flirting/cheating while maintaining the illusion of fidelity.

A woman get’s a fair bit of sexual satisfaction just by the admiration she get’s from men. Tell her to dress down, if she refuses, you’ll know she value’s other men’s attention more than your’s. If she dresses sexy exclusively for you, you got yourself a keeper.

keyster July 9, 2011 at 16:13

“Learn to see without looking, Grasshoppers.”
Women have this mastered. If they want you to catch them looking at you, it’s intentional.

I ignore and deride the “guy code” of gawking and howling about some woman swishing down the street. “OH DUDE, CHECK THAT OUT! WOW AW YEAH WHAT A NICE RACK, FUCK I’D DO HER, SHE’S FUCKING HOT, YEAH!”. When you’re single and out with married men they do this ad nauseum. Just last week I was out with a couple of guys, early 60′s, that’s all they did the whole time was gawk and talk about every single “4 and up” female that crossed their vision path. “DID YOU SEE HER? YOU SHOULD GO UP AND TALK TO HER, ASK HER OUT, DAMN, SHE”S GOT A NICE ASS!”

“WHAT THE FUCK! ARE YOU SOME KINDA FAG OR SUMTHIN’! FUCK THAT SHIT, SHE”S FUCKIN’ HOT MAN!”

This disgusting display of macho/bravado “guy code” brought to you by two of the most pussy whipped/manginas imaginable. Both wholly subserviant to openly feminist wives. Both with feminist daughters.

Eric July 9, 2011 at 16:45

RE: Firepower “You’ll NEVER see a white kid
dare say “Hey man, that’s my girlfriend you’re lookin’ at!”
to a black guy.”

That’s because they know if they do, they’ll be branded a racist and possibly be charged with a hate crime.

Anonymous July 9, 2011 at 16:54

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with wanting to use your girlfriend to enhance your status. That is half the reason why people even enter into relationships in the first place.

Nor is it somehow “insecure” to want put your arm around your girlfriend in public. Yeah, it shows “possession”. So what??

AfOR July 9, 2011 at 17:36

@ Reading Guest

Some up is have been in prison, with said “really dangerous” men, eg murderers, who were just men, like us.

Nice go at using shaming language to decry the shaming language.

Advoc8 July 9, 2011 at 17:53

She wouldn’t dress to catch your eye if she didn’t want to attract your gaze in checking her out.

Any guy stupid enough to date or marry such a harlot is in for the ride of his life, and I don’t mean in bed.

me July 9, 2011 at 17:57

I’d agree that there’s a lot of tough talk on the internet, where “everyone else” is a beta and the people writing on these fora are all alphas. Sure.

What the Roissys of the world forget is that their binary system of Alphas and everyone else doesn’t work for anything other than short term sexual predation. Really, as far as Roissy is concerned, there are alphas and everyone else. And alpha is described exclusively as he who ejaculates most into women. Well, as a metric, it’s something, but it ignores all of the other things that matter in life.

But, being a tough dude on an ‘blog is good enough for some of them.

DCM July 9, 2011 at 18:07

“I explained to them that judging a woman by her looks and/or perceived degree of sexual “heat” is very sexist and demeaning to all women. I prefer to treat women as equals to me as a human, rather than mere sex objects.”

That’s the way it’s done.
You see the female you find attractive and THEN try to get to know what kind of person she is.
You may be using values from small societies where everybody always knows everybody else so the order of things doesn’t always have to follow the strict natural steps. That’s why your grandmother, or my grandmother and most guys’ here’s great grandmothers had those values: they likely hailed from small towns and farm communities.

Being physically attracted to a strange female before you know her is the way you operate in medium and large societies and it automatically happens when the rural kid moves to the city.

It doesn’t demean women. It’s natural and normal and women know it.

Talk about shaming language….which, anyhow, is of concern only when females use it. If men use it ther female has the responsibility of dealing with it.

Hedgewolf July 9, 2011 at 18:09

@keyster

A round of applause for that man. The manginas are known by one thing above all: Overcompensation.

AfOR July 9, 2011 at 18:25

@ me

see, this is why I hate the whole alpha / beta / game thing. because assholes come along and alter the definitions of the label to suit.

I don’t consider myself alpha, or beta, or what I do as game.

I never had a problem getting or keeping pussy.

I did get an FRA for fucking a mother and her daughter, shrugs, I *know* how lucky I was to dodge a false conviction to go with the false accusation, and I know what the inside of a prison looks like, and an insurgency in asia, and a rebellion in africa, and not with backup or buddies or a fire mission a Tx away either, shrugs.

Yeah, anyone can be a hardass or a real man on the internet, just like any copy can be a 11 year old girl on the internet.

But you get a feel from someone’s words if they are righteous, if they have seen the tiger, if they have earned their pips, or if they are just fucking whining because they don’t like the answers inside the fortune cookie and wanna nother go, until they get an answer they like.

You can also tell if they have another fucking agenda, which may well share the same apparent short term goals as yours, but which in actual fact differs wildly in implementation and outcome from anything you want a part of.

No names and no pack drill, everyone with a brain knows who is who.

In my own country I have to give just two examples that you will know, Mr Evil Penis and Mr Angry Harry.

Evil Penis has seen the tiger, Harry has seen it’s spoor, ask me who I trust.

Frankly speaking, the western world is heading into wildly unpredictable times, too many variables coming into play at the same time, the economic crisis, the energy crisis, the financial crisis, the manufacturing and skills crisis, the social and family crisis.

It’s going to be a wild fucking ride.

Ask me who I trust not to stab me in the back and go running to some fuck for an extra week of self denial.

Places like this, they form a nexus, a community, much like 4chan and /b/, people of like minds who are going to hook up when that wild ride starts, not all of them, only a few make the grade, but we all know who we are.

To survive the wild ride you got to be lucky, you got to be opportunistic, you got to be ready to be an asshole, you got to be a bit of a cunt, but most of all you got to have people who will stand at your back because they know you will stand at theirs, no matter what.

You got do do triage….

don’t need help
can be helped
can’t be helped

y’all already know which one you CHOOSE to be…

Jill July 9, 2011 at 18:41

The the OP, um, you seem to think and talk about this Davis fellow a lot, do you live on Coronation Street?

I strongly suggest you go your own way, live your life how you want to and not get weighed down by the trivial details of what everyone around you is doing.

woggy July 9, 2011 at 20:05

I don’t shout…or stare back…
it’s a simple as this:

If I ever found some bastard testing my insecurity by placing himself in a coital position with my wifey, girlfriend, or whatever, I’d summon the help of Mr. Remington.
If I kill the both of you- so be it.

Avenger July 9, 2011 at 20:19

“You looking at my bird?”

I wasn’t aware that you had a bird, what kind is it?

No! me woman

Does she also have a bird?
Ah, let me guess. She looks like the type who has a cockatoo.

Avenger July 9, 2011 at 20:45

I was walking along and I saw these two guys. They must have both been in their mid 80′s and looked like they were left over from WWII. They were both dressed like 20 year olds (men can do this at any age) and were wearing some sort of jeans, athletic shoes and a cap on their heads.
Well, anyway this young oriental girl in one of those dresses with the slit up the side passes by. One of the guys was looking but I guess he wasn’t watching where he was going and tripped. His friend was helping him up and said “that’s when you get for looking at he cunts”

I was laughing.

SingleDad July 9, 2011 at 20:50

These guys fight over their “hot” girlfiend who is probably more like this girl, if she opened her mouth,

“My girlfriend is a normal 23 years old. She has no handicap or disability. Her only problem is her lack of intelligence. Here are some examples of what I mean.

English is her first language, and yet she has awful grammar and mispronounces words. Like she would say, “A tough phrase in life” instead of saying phase. She pronounces people’s names incorrectly (eg.Beyonce she calls Feyonce, Cher she calls Fler, Jennifer Aniston she calls Anderson.) She pronounces hormones homones. On Valentines Day she wrote on my card “I whated to say how much i love you.” ”

and, about the same chick,

“I wouldnt write all that if it was a hoax. Im deadly serious. I’ve been going out with her for 3 years now, its defnitely not an act. Yes, she is good looking, no she cant cook or sow – she’s not good with her hands either.
JFetch, you are right, she is always talking. I just don’t think she absorbs anything. There is nothing mentally wrong. I’d like to know how many other people are like her.”

I wonder what he sees in her, 3 years of this. face palm.

Remember: Thomas Ball’s immolation, he gave his life for your children.

Avenger July 9, 2011 at 21:30

I’d say that you’re both well suited to each other.

Attila July 9, 2011 at 21:55

She’s probably a slut anyway – so why get upset if some other guy ogles her?

Go ahead and do me a favor and take her!

oddsock July 9, 2011 at 22:14

Avenger

“I’d say that you’re both well suited to each other.”

I’d say it’s time you changed your batteries in your vibrator sweet pea !

Avenger July 9, 2011 at 22:18

@oldsock

I’s say it’s time to change your socks.

SingleDad July 9, 2011 at 22:53

@ Oddsock

Such concern for the satisfaction of the gender confused, is Izzy bisheepsual?

Remember: Thomas Balls immolation, he gave his life for your children.

evilwhitemalempire July 9, 2011 at 22:59

“I remember once there was a couple in a bar. She was dressed in skin tight clothes that revealed a lot and definitely not demure. She’d flounce forward a few feet, and when everyone was looking, she’d tell her boyfriend that X was looking at her. He’d stop over with a lot of well-practiced rage to give some unlucky contestant grief. Rinse, repeat.”

The best way to get revenge is when she say’s “X is looking at me” to say “That’s nice dear” as nonchalantly as possible.
A girl like that thrives off of the jealous reactions of her boyfriend.
Cold indifference, not hot-headedness, is the way to deal with this.

I saw a biker flick once where a Hell’s Angel had a girlfriend who was laughing at him. He takes her over to another biker and say’s “I’m sellin’ my bitch. You buyin’?” The other guy say’s “How much?” He say’s “A pack of cigarettes will do.” And when he’s payed he takes the pack and crushes it in his hand.

THAT’S the attitude to take toward a girlfriend that dresses that way.

Vortac July 9, 2011 at 23:41

“I explained to them that judging a woman by her looks and/or perceived degree of sexual “heat” is very sexist and demeaning to all women.”

You did WHAT now?

- Vortac

Leos Tomicek July 10, 2011 at 04:57

I do not mind when other guys look at whatever girl I am with with interest. It is akin to when women look at the couple you have formed with hostility. Either way it makes me more confident.

CyclotronMajesty July 10, 2011 at 06:17

Yea I always pity the smuck who stands next to the hottie and looks me in the eye… if I look in her direction… It’s not that i’m afraid of the douche it’s just that it’s so awkward, I feel the guy is almost begging me to let him have his beloved vagina. I’m like calm the fuck down, I just glanced in her direction hot shot… It’s amazing how on edge some “men” are… I find it quite amusing actually… Of course I find most things about this stinking mommy matrix pretty goddamn funny.

SingleDad July 10, 2011 at 08:21

@ oddsock

Sorry bloke, I misspoke I referred to the poster about which you posted as “gender confused”, I think the better term is “sexually ambiguous”.

Like Pat:

And here is Sweeney whining about her real life feminist bullsh@t. This is what I would have faced had divorce not saved my bacon:

Remember: Thomas Ball’s immolation, he gave his life for your children.

Anonymous July 10, 2011 at 09:25

The situation: You have a girlfriend you discover is cheating.

Optimum response: Tell the other man “You can have her, but if she cheated on me, she will cheat on you too!” Tell her “We are finished.” and never answer any calls or communicate ever again.

Go your own way saying “Fuck this shit”. NO woman is going to jail over. Or torching yourself over.

AfOR July 10, 2011 at 09:34

Old biker joke.

there is a room, it is square, ten feet a side.

Manacled into each corner are;

1/ You

2/ The guy who fucked your girlfriend

3/ The guy who mugged your mum.

4/ The guy who stole your bike.

You have a gun, it contains two bullets… what do you do?
(scroll down)

Shoot the guy who stole your bike, twice.

Firepower July 10, 2011 at 11:03

me

Nope. Dude never forgets that fact; he repeats it constantly.

What he does do, is attack presumption with fact – leaving emotion completely out of it, as you fail to do.

There is the objective world – and the subjective one. There is the anthropological world, and the romantic one.

You project the male/female relationship’s probable course as a noble one that “matters” and thus inherently superior to “sexual predation” despite all evidence that marriages are a form of predation in and of themselves.

When IN TRUTH the facts are relationships are more entropy than stability. No matter what you “feel.”

Freedomrider77 July 10, 2011 at 11:22

I had a girlfriend like that.. operative word being HAD~

Eric J Schlegel July 10, 2011 at 11:32

I don’t shout…or stare back…
it’s a simple as this:

If I kill the both of you- so be it.

Please tell me your clowning, Woggy. Your talking about commiting capital murder. What female…of ANY species…is worth 25-to-life? Are you telling us your life is so disposable that a simple act of passive surveylance warrants throwing it away? Are you nothing more then an unpaid Honor Guard whose existance is ment to serve the nebulous whims of a female? (Not to mention you’ll be responsible for another damm firearm law.) I feel sorry for you.

Firepower July 10, 2011 at 13:15

keyster

This disgusting display of macho/bravado “guy code” brought to you by two of the most pussy whipped/manginas imaginable. Both wholly subserviant to openly feminist wives. Both with feminist daughters*.

I’m puzzled WHY you would even waste your time explaining such high concepts to those who choose to live* like that – and speak like that.

Things Are Bad July 10, 2011 at 15:09

The reason this happens is the guys are worried their woman will stray, because they know they are dating whores (a majority of western women these days).

So in essence, this happens because women today are slutty.

Dan July 10, 2011 at 20:00

When my wife…of more than a quarter century….and can still pass
for under 40…..goes out with me, she dresses for me. It’s that simple.

And she doesn’t go out without me unless it’s with one of our daughters
to a place I know and approve of.

It’s a mutual deal….she doesn’t put herself in situations that are
questionable, and I don’t hang around in bars and nightclubs where
I might be approached either.

If either of us feel we need to spend time in social hot spots without the ohter then in my opinion the problems run far deeper.

andybob July 11, 2011 at 00:16

Single Dad,
The mispronounciation of words that you girlfriend exhibits could be a mild form of autism and is frequently associated with Asperger’s Syndrome. It is not uncommon for these conditions to go undiagnosed precisely because they seem ‘normal’ in every other way. People are more likely to let these kind of red flags slide in attractive women – it’s seen as cute and we tend to expect hot women to be a bit vacuous.

Your girlfriend is only 23. Many people go undiagnosed for much longer than that. It’s just a thought that came to me as friends just had their 16 year-old son diagnosed. His parents ignored these signs because they were so subtle and they had grown used to it.

Jake Lamoth July 11, 2011 at 01:12

I always am humored by the behavior of black guys when they are with a reasonably good looking white chick. They are always looking around to see if any white guys are looking at her. I always make a point of never looking at either of them. It drives the black guy crazy because this denies him the attention and acceptance that he so craves for his ego. This is the whole reason that he goes out with white women in the first place.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) July 11, 2011 at 02:40

AfOR July 10, 2011 at 09:34
Excellent!

On topic….Good observation Ken. I have noticed this too over the last 10-15 years. It’s becoming more and more prevalent. When I was a lad and my gf then fiancée was pretty hot she would turn heads in the street and pick up wolf whistles.

It was a nice little ‘ego boost’ for me but I knew full well that for women the beauty of youth is quite fleeting. I knew full well that inside 10 years heads would no longer be turning, wolf whistles would no longer be coming. And that was just fine.

I didn’t begrudge my ex from getting a little ‘attention’ from men. She knew full well what the rule was.

You have sex with another man and we are done. It’s really simple.

A lot of men, and not a few women, try and tell their husband/wife who they can talk to and ‘how far’ they can go etc. This is just more domination and control. It indicates lack of trust in the other. There is nothing so important as trust in a relationship and once broken you are done.

The sad thing for western women is that the vast majority have made it clear they agree with women lying to their husbands, cheating on their husbands, screwing them over in the courts and using their kids as weapons. The silence of the ‘self described good women’ indicates their support of these things. They can not longer make the case they did not know. Young men are well advised to take note of the silence of the mothers and their sisters. That is what they think of you.

So guys who are the ‘you looking at my skirt?’ guys are insecure in the faithfulness of the woman and likely not willing kick her out if she is unfaithful or if she is caught lying.

I caught my wife lying to me in 1997. She took THREE DAYS to decide for herself if she would give me her word to never lie to me again. The difficult situation was two small children and I felt that I would give her ONE CHANCE as far as lying to me goes. If there were not two children to consider she would not have gotten that chance. That’s what my religion advised me to do and so that is what I did.

With the second time she lied to me in 2007? The matter was more simple. She was required to hand over all property to my in a legally binding contract as she had proven she was a liar and un-repentant as such. Sans handing over all property we would be required to divorce. End of story. She forfeited her position as ‘trusted wife’ by lying a second time and could no longer hold that position of trust. That she went on to commit 14 counts of perjury by my count shows you just how unconcerned women are about committing perjury. I am considering releasing some more materials from that time so the young lads can better understand what they are facing. My former son recently turned 18 and I issued a book to my former children to tell them exactly what happened, emails and all. I waited until the lad was 18 so there was no argument that he has a right to see what I have written and to see the duplicity of his mother in writing.

Today? (Almost) no western woman deserves the trust of any man. Period.

Why? I can point to 250 out of 250 ‘self described good women’ who support and condone perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. Link below.

If anyone doubts that? I’ve released 70+ email addresses of women in this group. You lads can ask for yourselves why women like this condone these crimes.

That NO WOMEN are willing to take THESE women on as to their support of the criminal activities of one of their members shows you just how PANDEMIC is the practice of women supporting crimes against men.

Young men are well advised to keep in mind.

VIRTUALLY ALL WESTEN WOMEN CONDONE WOMEN COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST MEN AND I HAVE DELIVERED THE IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF THIS.

I am not a man ‘having a whinge’. I am a man who has produced proof that the International Womens Club of Dublin, 250 of the most pampered and wealthy women in Ireland, will ALL condone crimes over a THREE YEAR PERIOD.

I really do hope you lads spread this link around and tell all your mates.

“This is not an isolated problem. This man has provided the evidence western women condoning crimes is pretty much pandemic now. This means we simply can not trust women.”

Now? For me? It is much easier. I tell women I will not be monogamous so there is no such thing as ‘cheating’. She wants to go have sex with some other guys? Go right ahead. I choose a lifestyle where there is not such thing as ‘commitment’ because women have made it clear their word is not worth the paper it is not written on.

Women really like to get the wolf whistles and the attention of other men and rub their ‘boyfriends’ or ‘husbands’ nose it in. Fine. Well you should see how women react when you openly chat up other women right in front of them. Talk about jealousy. Women wanted ‘liberation’? Well? This is what it looks like. Most men don’t realise ‘womens liberation’ also ‘liberated’ men.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) July 11, 2011 at 12:21

OT.
It just gets weirder and weirder.

Szebran July 11, 2011 at 14:00

Always be prepared to replace your current girlfriend with a new girlfriend and this wont be a problem.

Paul Murray July 11, 2011 at 21:57

“What the Roissys of the world forget is that their binary system of Alphas and everyone else doesn’t work for anything other than short term sexual predation. ”

The binary Alpha/beta system is not Roissy’s system – it is the wimmenz’ system. Its a recognition of the way *they* think about men when they are thinking in terms of sex/relationship. To them, we are 2-dimensional caricatures of people.

“Well, as a metric, it’s something, but it ignores all of the other things that matter in life.”

Sure. It’s a particular system that’s applicable in a particular context. When doing work with work colleagues who are women, it’s not relevant. When engaged in sexual predation (as you put it, although I think “predation” is rather begging the question), it’s possibly a reasonable framework.

georgiaboy61 July 12, 2011 at 00:32

The basic problem here is not only that men get ticked off when other men look over their gals too-closely – it is that many women have lost the capacity to behave in a lady-like manner. Do people these days even use the term “lady”? For those of you unfortunate enough not to have known a real lady – a beautiful woman with class – one of her many desireable features is that she knows her appearance means something not only to her, but to her man. She knows how to dress attractively and in an understated but sexy manner, but never flaunts her appearance – especially if it would mean making her man uncomfortable. She’s got class, in other words, and knows that leaving something to the imagination is the sexiest thing of all. She also knows how to keep her legs crossed when necessary, and wears age-appropriate clothing. Above all, she is comfortable in her own skin, and does not try to be something she is not, such as a 40-year old trying unsuccessfully to wear teenaged fashions or act and speak like a teenager. She knows such things are ridiculous and cheap. If you have, gentleman (you are gentleman, aren’t you?), as I do – such a lady, you will never need anyone else.

MSFM July 12, 2011 at 11:28

@georgiaboy61
Well stated.

Our modern “empowered” women want to parade their sexuality in everyone’s face (many would like the option of strutting down main-street buck naked at high noon) to see what they can attract. The male who protests is labeled as insecure, controlling, or oppressive.

Any man who tags along with this hypergamous “girlz gone wild” behavior should expect competition from other males.
The woman is using the man as an escort for her attention whoring display.

A woman’s sexuality is a powerful force used to attract a mate.
Once she has done so this force needs to be channeled towards the selected male and not put on open display for the rest of the would be suitors.

Looking beautiful and feminine in a self-respecting manner is befitting a lady.
Presenting oneself in a debasing, sluttish manner is inviting trouble for all involved.

woggy July 12, 2011 at 15:43

Eric J Schlegel wrote:

“Please tell me your clowning, Woggy. Your talking about commiting capital murder. What female…of ANY species…is worth 25-to-life? Are you telling us your life is so disposable that a simple act of passive surveylance warrants throwing it away? ”

Eric,
Were you so shocked by the way I concluded that post that you were unable to actually read what it said?
“Passive surveillance” is something I have simply brushed off.
One memorable time was when we were in a restaurant. She ( twenty years younger ago) was wearing a sorta low cut dress, and looking mighty cute. We were waiting for our meal when she suddenly whispered to me that “that guy over there keeps looking at me”, while looking in his direction.
Sez I “I don’t blame him a bit, you look pretty good…if you want, we could switch places, but theres another guy over there (I motion) that would probably prefer to look at you than at me…”
She never wore that dress again in public…sigh.
I wasn’t about to fetch my Remington and dispatch the guy over that- not then and not now.

From my post:
“If I ever found some bastard testing my insecurity by placing himself in a COITAL (emphasis added) position ”
You seem like a smart guy, Eric, so maybe I was feebly trying to use a more polite description for “humping her”, and I simply used the wrong (or nonexistent) word.
That situation nearly presented itself at one time. I told her flat out that an overly friendly male coworker of hers (with the assistance of his mother, the boss) was trying to get in her pants (long story, but she eventually admitted that I was right).
“If you care about him as a LIVE human being, don’t let it go there”
I swear she saved his life by being more careful- by letting him (and mommy) know that her friendliness was not out of disloyalty to me.
Was I- AM I- a little tapped?
Probably.
Am I clowning? Maybe a little bit, but there’s no harm in instilling a bit of fear in your opposition- making HIM ask the question “Is this woman worth my life?”
Only I need to know just how far I’ll take it- but I am known as a guy who has exacted massive retaliation for being wronged.
On balance, I’ve forgiven more.

Eric asked:
“What female…of ANY species…is worth 25-to-life?”
Probably not a single one- but as you should know, she’s not all you’re losing.
Nope, you’ll get to pay for the roof over his head, the bed upon which he’s been doing your wife, the food in the pantry- all of it!
Your kids wil see you as a whipped dog, when they see you at all.

Then Eric wrote:
“Are you nothing more then an unpaid Honor Guard whose existance is ment to serve the nebulous whims of a female?”
Me- a White Knight?
Only if you misunderstand what I was saying , which is possible- due the abruptness of that post.
It’s all about me, me, me- and I remain unapologetic for that. Every human being is entitled to be fiercely jealous about certain things- reacting with violent indignity should be what is expected, rather than condemned.
Banging another man’s wife ought to rank up there with naked bullfighting, in terms of personal risk.

(Not to mention you’ll be responsible for another damm firearm law.)
If another firearms law is passed over a thing like that, then the White Western culture that goldenfetus so tirelessly champions is indeed beyond hope.

” I feel sorry for you.”

Please don’t feel sorry for me, Eric.
My silent, dangerous persona has worked well for me over the years- in spite of all the forgiving I’ve done (that’s my dirty little secret).
The closest I’ve come to pulling the trigger in anger was in a water gun fight.
Please tell no one, or my badass persona will have the lid blown off.
Of course, I’d be less than honest if I didn’t mention that I’d not even bother with a woman who actually forced me (even if “passively”) to fight to be by her side or in the same bed.
That cute dress not considered…..
Let those kind of women ruin the lives of the muscle bound goons with the gold chains.

MyLate40's July 12, 2011 at 23:36

The woman is using the man as an escort for her attention whoring display.

A woman’s sexuality is a powerful force used to attract a mate.

Looking beautiful and feminine in a self-respecting manner is befitting a lady.
Presenting oneself in a debasing, sluttish manner is invirting trouble for all involved.

***

Now THAT’s a great post. Thanks MSFM.

E July 13, 2011 at 02:44

Jake Lamoth

A stereotype is a statistical fact that the establishment has determined should not be mentioned. Usually the reason is political. By having the power to decide what can and cannot be spoken, the establishment can subjugate a society.

I agree the behavior of Black men are (what’s the word I’m looking for here) GAUDY.

Lee Raconteur July 14, 2011 at 04:40

Ken July 14, 2011 at 06:18

“This is because men in the USA and UK are so desperate to find, get and keep a girl, that any attention from any other man is threatening”>>>>>>>

True dat! Some guys cannot go five days without female company even if that company puts a leash on the man! :)

Rainbow and Lollipops July 19, 2011 at 05:10

Men that find validation through other men looking at his women are really insecure.

Men that get really upset at other men looking at his women are just as insecure.

Barsoom July 22, 2011 at 05:23

Well, unless the boyfriends are Brad Pitt or are storing some serious cash in the bank, truth be told, the vast majority of the guys with a woman in their lives are already being cheated on. Even if it’s just an ‘emotional affrair’, the guy is having the horns are laid on him – or the woman is making preparations for it to happen.

The thing is, women – particularly when they are young or attractive – do it as a ego gratification and a shit-test. I remember being at a nightclub once(dragged there by Brad Pitt look-alike friends) and a massive fight broke out between 2 guys.

All I heard from the guy who got his nose broke was ‘your girlfriend is dirty, a whore etc etc’

I thought that the guy was drunk or something, but when I got to the dance floor I had this 5’6” 200 pounds(in muscle) guy telling me that I was grabbing his girlfriend’s breasts(this was the guy who broke the dude’s nose). Somehow I managed to convince the fella by pointing out that there were hundreds of young, attractive women, without a pair.

Why would I do it? Anyway, it seems that the female grabbed my ass and then told her bf that I had done the act – on her.

I’m sure that the female was doing it because women love watching men fight, but I really don’t get it why she’d like to behold such a one-sided fight.

Everyone in the location was above the height of 6’2” and 180 pounds plus, but it seems that women like to watch a massacre happening.

I’ve also heard from renowned MGTOW’s that when a woman has sex with a man she loses a bit of her capacity to bond with a man. The more sexual partners she has, the less time she’s in a relationship. They say that a woman can bond, permanently, if she marries as a virgin. I dunno.

But I have a female friend who lost her hymen to her boyfriend of 5 years and she’s dressing like a whore and flirting with guys on the phone.

Barsoom July 22, 2011 at 07:19

”If you think it’s wrong for women to wnat to find validation for their looks through other men, then you should equally find it wrong for men to find validation through their girlfriends looks too.”

Sure. But what does have anything to do with women’s attention whore needs? I’ve met many a woman who has used men for the purpose of fulfilling their narcissism. They flirted, gave away all of the ‘signs of interest’, and then when the guy approached he either the ‘lets just be friends’, forgets to mention that she has a boyfriend -but gives out her number to receive free male attention – or it ends up being in like it did, in Italy.

A man was arrested for looking at a woman. She told the judge that she felt uncomfortable. Or about those guys in some other Country in Europe who were fined in hundreds of euros for whistling at a woman.

Honestly, as a young man in my 20′s, it’s rather hard to deny women the male attention they so much want ,but at the end of the day it’s very wise to avoid women.

I don’t talk to women, I don’t look at women and I don’t respond if some woman asks for directions. I nearly got my teeth knocked out of my mouth because a woman wanted to see gore.

Another guy was sent to jail for looking at a woman.

Guys, it’s clear to see that the world belongs to women. I make myself to be the ugliest/poorest as a man can ever appear to be.

The result?

No drama, no stds, no ex-boyfriends wanting to kill me, no false rape report, no alimony to pay, no child-support.

It’s true that masturbation gets boring. But I’d rather eat untampered tuna, than paying for the best meal out there – and having to pay for it all of my life.

Barsoom July 22, 2011 at 07:28

”This is because men in the USA and UK are so desperate to find, get and keep a girl, that any attention from any other man is threatening. It has gotten THAT bad. All females 15-45 are engaged in massive hypergamy, multiple partners and the BBD at all times. Now you cannot even check out a babe whilst in Universal City Walk. This is total insanity, but then again the USA is totally insane.”

Isn’t this irony? Aren’t you on the so suave forum asking the keyboard jockeys how to be ‘Alpha male’ again? You’ve essentially turned into a mangina by not having your chemical addiction(drug), and you insist in going after women in their 20-30′s, average or not, ‘because it’s not natural for a man to want a woman who is past child-bearing years’ while you yourself are old, defected, and outclassed by the ‘unshaven’, ‘ unclean’, guys you see hooking-up with young, hot women.

Funny that you should mention biology for your desire for young women. Nature got a text message for you. Most people didn’t reach the age of 15, and here you are, living to be 50 despite being defected.

You want the ‘best’ of life without the ‘money’ to pay for it.

Get real. You can’t even do anything more than some 8 hours without getting extremely tired. The throne of a mighty Lion is taken by the stronger, younger, healthier lion, and now that you can’t get your drug(sex) you’re making yourself to be (more of ) a fool on a forum(so suave) already filled with pussy-beggars and keyboard jockeys.

Anonymous January 15, 2012 at 09:42

Wow. There are so many ignorant douchebags out there. I think it’s pretty disrespectful to blatantly check out a guy’s partner right in front of him.

Anonymous January 21, 2012 at 16:57

If your looking at another man’s woman or making some cude remark towards her while he’s with her you’re trying to make a threat towards the guy simply because your a hater mad because he’s got a hot girl and you don’t.

LR February 7, 2013 at 10:42

Young men will always be jealous of other men looking at their woman, especially older men.