Disagreeing with a Man’s Politics is No Reason for Assuming Guilt in Rape Accusations

by Pro-male/Anti-feminist Tech on May 18, 2011

A few days ago IMF (International Monetary Fund) Chief, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, was arrested for allegedly raping a maid at a hotel that he was staying at in New York. It has already been documented elsewhere that there are several good reasons to believe that this is a false rape accusation. Currently the facts aren’t all in yet, but that has not stopped people from declaring their desire to hang Strauss-Kahn for this alleged crime (without a trial) because they disagree with his politics, disagree with IMF policies, or believe him to be guilty of some other crime that has not been proven.  Here is one such example of this:

He’s a filthy Marxist bankster-gangster and probably best friends with the Spooky Dude.

I’m past caring if life is fair to pathological tyrants.

Here is another one:

Who cares if it’s fake? It’s about time one of the f*ckers promoting this sh*t goes down in flames because of it. I hope they use his asshole as a community cum dumpster in prison.

It doesn’t matter that Strauss-Kahn is a socialist.  It doesn’t matter that Strauss-Kahn is the head of the IMF.  A man disagreeing with your politics does not mean he is guilty of rape nor does it change the fact that it is despicable to use a false rape accusation as a convenient weapon against a man.  One reason why false rape accusations are as common as they are now is because too many people are willing to take advantage of the situation when a false rape accusation happens against a political enemy.

This is not limited to Strauss-Kahn.  The same thing happened with Julian Assange.  Many people were ready to hang him for the false rape accusation against him because they disagreed with his politics and his work at Wikileaks.  The same thing happened to the three Duke Lacrosse players accused of rape.  The Group of 88, the 88 members of the Duke faculty who branded the lacrosse players as rapists, were ready to hang them for being white and male.

You may not like Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Julian Assange, or the Duke Lacrosse players.  You may not like what any of them do for a living.  However, your personal dislike of a man is no excuse for not standing up to a false rape accusation.

Uncle Elmer May 18, 2011 at 09:04

In the future all men will be publicly accused of a sex crime for 15 minutes.

Uncle Elmer May 18, 2011 at 09:10

Correction : In the future, all men will be publicly convicted of a sex crime for 15 minutes.

Herbal Essence May 18, 2011 at 09:11

Yeah, I follow lots of conservatives and libertarians on Twitter and all you hear from most of them is “Guilty!!!” And it’s coming from the same people who are hooting and hollering about an encroaching police state. Shameful hypocrisy. Guess Big Sister Government is A-OK if it takes down someone you disagree with politically.

I would be calling them out on it left and right if my twitter account was anonymous.

Ken May 18, 2011 at 09:12

Right! I don’t like to see a false accusation (if that is what it is) levied on anyone, even a mangina. False rape accusations destroy a man’s reputation and career even after he’s proven innocent.

I for one always insist the door of my Hotel room remain OPEN when a Housekeeping Staffer comes int o do the daily cleaning. Most good Hotels have their Housecleaners work in pairs and with a door open and the other cleaner as well as other hotel guests out in the hallway nearby it is unlikely you can be placed in a compromising accusation as opposed to the door being closed. With government/political guys like this clown, he should have been a little watchful for “set ups” like government types tend to do to one another!

Rebel May 18, 2011 at 09:40

If he is guilty: bad news for IMF. Lots of turmoil ahead: possibly the breakup of the EU.

If he is not guilty: bad news again because of the backlash of antiamericanism in Europe. Possible breakup of relationships between EU and USA.

Looks like we have two (bad) choices.

Other than that, I’m fine, thank you..

Opus May 18, 2011 at 09:44

I refer to my earlier (at that time) off topic comment on the previous thread. Since then I have seen a photo of the Maid on In Mala Fide. I don’t really fancy black women but I must say she looks like a 10 ! Women with her looks do not need to work as Maids, so I assume she is something else. ;)

Dehbashi May 18, 2011 at 09:46

The name of the accuser is Nafissatou Diallo.

Doesn’t look like she is that innocent and definitely not a practicing Muslim according to the New York Post.

Looks like she got AIDS. Spreading those legs really good eh?

Rebel May 18, 2011 at 09:51

“Opus May 18, 2011 at 09:44
I refer to my earlier (at that time) off topic comment on the previous thread. Since then I have seen a photo of the Maid on In Mala Fide. I don’t really fancy black women but I must say she looks like a 10 ! Women with her looks do not need to work as Maids, so I assume she is something else. ”

She doesn’t look African to me at all. She looks more like a south American Latina. (Columbian, maybe).

AfOR May 18, 2011 at 09:52

IMF != EU

goldenfetus May 18, 2011 at 09:57

Libertarian here. I doubt this guy is guilty. Seems unlikely, yet possible. But as observed, this guy is a White-hating elite Marxist Jew. So while I agree that political disagreement is not sufficient grounds for wishing false-rape accusation/conviction on him, I submit that his hostility toward my people coupled with his general evil is enough to justify the enjoyment of his suffering. We can’t forget that his politics are what makes this possible in the first place, or ignore the ‘reap what you sow’ component here.

Again, for the record, I agree that if the accusation is false it is not just.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) May 18, 2011 at 10:13

OT…
And the Illuminati propaganda machine is at it again…top line story on the SMH right now is this. Any men who wish to pop over and mention that the MOTHER is the PRIMARY perpetrator of abuse please do so.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) May 18, 2011 at 10:15

Oops..I didn’t realise there was no place for comments….guess they don’t want us pointing out that MOTHERS are the primary abusers of children.

Eric May 18, 2011 at 10:16

@Herbal Essence RE “I would be calling them out on it left and right if my Twitter account was anonymous.”

Epoetker May 18, 2011 at 10:19

The IMF != EU, but it may as well = France. L’Internationale works best with a plausibly deniable unaccountable tranzi organization for furthering ones’ national ends.

Rest assured that it encourages both feminism and Islam against civilization, especially in the Ivory Coast.

(Double twist Irony Alert: The accuser is an African Muslim. Though from Guinea, not the Ivory Coast.)

Feminists are the enemy of civilization, not the enemy of Islam. Islam is not the religion of man, but the religion of the alpha male and his bottom bitch.

Shawn May 18, 2011 at 10:19

As usual, most women want this man castrated. Also, most trials against men are starting to resemble witch hunts. Being a male in this society where every man is presumed to be either a pedophile, rapist, or serial killer sickens me.

Opus May 18, 2011 at 10:19

Off Topic:

Kenneth Clarke Britain’s Justice Secretary (what used to go by the title of Lord Chancellor – as in Chancellor Bacon) is being criticised for suggesting that not all types of Rape are as bad as each other. I think what he means is that having sex with your Wife whilst naked and in bed with her is not as bad as abducting a stranger on a tow-path and forcing her to have sex at the point of a gun. Who would ever have guessed? Clarke is generally a popular politician but the leader of her Majesty’s Loyal opposition is asking that he be sacked. Clarke is now back-tracking.

I think however Clarke is wrong., All Rape is bad, it is just that what most people now call Rape is nothing of then sort. How did we allow ourselves to reach this sort of lunacy?

Herbal Essence May 18, 2011 at 10:26

Eric: It’s exactly that fear of controversy and breaking PC taboos that got us to this point.

Well excuse me, but I happen to be job hunting right now and I’d rather not be Tweeting under my real name about rape for hundreds of potential employers to see.

I speak out when I can, but I have to be careful right now. ;)

SingleDad May 18, 2011 at 10:34

@ Opus

By having relationships with people that hate men so much they have redefined the English language in a way that now allows the powers that be complete control of people that live under them.

It seems the divide and conquer tactic that has worked against people for ages is still the best way to enslave a race of humans.

Clarke’s opponents are using it against him today but he used it against other yesterday.

I suppose the linguist division, consisting of the post-menopausal English teacher company, of the Feminist Imperialist Army should rethink their tactics.

I’m not holding my breath.

Hydroxide May 18, 2011 at 10:34

These cunts are just trying to look for an excuse to hang any man for crimes they’re accused of, even if there’s no concrete proof they committed them at all. This is what happens if they’ve little to no sense of justice/morality instilled in them during their childhoods.

Snark May 18, 2011 at 10:40

PMAFT, the voice of reason as usual.

Depravo May 18, 2011 at 10:45

Of course justice must be served, but we all have our viscera and in this one particular case I want the bastard to fail. Couldn’t have happened to a more perfect cunt, and might shake things up a little in Europe to Socialism’s detriment.

Snark May 18, 2011 at 10:46

@ Opus

“Kenneth Clarke Britain’s Justice Secretary (what used to go by the title of Lord Chancellor – as in Chancellor Bacon) is being criticised for suggesting that not all types of Rape are as bad as each other. I think what he means is that having sex with your Wife whilst naked and in bed with her is not as bad as abducting a stranger on a tow-path and forcing her to have sex at the point of a gun. Who would ever have guessed?”

In fact what he specifically said is that a 17 year old boy who has (consensual) sex with his 15 year old girlfriend – “statutory rape” – is not as bad as violent stranger rape and should not be punished in the same way.

The women’s lobby is having a fit over such an obviously true remark.

He also said that he said/she said “date rape” i.e. where copious alcohol is involved and the situation is confusing for both parties is not as bad as violent stranger rape.

Again, obviously true.

But feminists want us to believe that the 15 year old girlfriend who willingly sleeps with her 17 year old boyfriend, and the drunken slut who spreads her legs but doesn’t verbalise a ‘yes’ and then regrets it the next day, are damaged in the same way as a woman who is jumped by three guys who proceed to rape her at knifepoint.

Yes, they have extended the definition of rape ludicrously and there are now about two dozen ‘versions’ of rape, but anybody stating the obvious – that they are not all comparable crimes (some should not be crimes at all) – will cause a women’s lobby meltdown and be forced to retract the statement.

“I think however Clarke is wrong., All Rape is bad, it is just that what most people now call Rape is nothing of then sort.”

In fact he said that all rape is bad. He was very clear on this, a point conveniently forgotten by those now painting him as a rape apologist. Clarke believes that the 17 year old boy sleeping with his 15 year old girlfriend should be punished, just not by 10-15 years in prison.

The women’s lobby are offended by this idea; all rape is the same, and all men must be given the harshest punishments.

Tom936 May 18, 2011 at 10:47

It’s true that his bad politics is no reason to assume his guilt in a rape accusation.

At the same time, there is a poetic justice factor. He and other leftist men helped create and empower this crazy feminist system. Now he’s being reamed out by it. So he brought it on himself. And haven’t we been telling these idiotic leftist men for years that this sort of thing would happen to them too?

That doesn’t mean that the accusation is true or justified. It does mean that I don’t feel sorry for him. I’ll save my sympathy for men who didn’t contribute to the problem.

scot May 18, 2011 at 10:49

Whats happening here folks is The world is starting to witness the deep perversion that has Entered into American Law Enforcement.
American law enforcement, by no longer charging false rape accusers, and by semantics games that manufacture misinformation to the public, Have fostered and Enabled a now “culture of false rape accusations”.
The world will start to understand what happens when gender-feminists succeed in creating a “perversion of statistics Alliance” with law enforcements, and what the very Real consequences are.

scot May 18, 2011 at 10:51

Maybe france will issue a travel advisory for hetero-sexual males traveling in the United States.

Pro-male/Anti-feminist Tech May 18, 2011 at 10:55

@Herbal Essence

That was what inspired me to write this post. Lots of people are screaming that DSK is guilty just because of his politics or his job. Or worse they don’t think he’s guilty of rape but that he should go to jail anyway because of some other reason. It’s no different than than what the group of 88 did to the Duke lax guys. All this proves is that many conservatives and libertarians don’t believe in true anti-feminism. While DSK’s politics are very left wing my guess is that even a minor political disagreement is enough to be declared guilty by these people.

The Trend May 18, 2011 at 10:57

On a positive note most respondents to a poll (57%) believe this was a set up- a false rape accusation. Which it certainly sounds like to me. Your work here is starting to pay dividends.

scot May 18, 2011 at 10:57

To suggest that he was targeted because he was a socialist, would suggest That the US will trump up false charges to arrest any political adversaries. I doubt that is the case, for the international implications of the US trumping up charges to silence their opposition, would be devastating.
I believe its just some crack whore who saw this mans sperm deposit as her “Bank deposit”.

Ken May 18, 2011 at 11:04

“In my view the women have brought this on themselves by extending the definition of Rape to anything that post facto they do not like, and in the process destroying the concept of Marriage, and driving men to go MGTOW. How long before even looking at a woman is a criminal offence – oh, it already is.” >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here in the US it is already SOFT LAW ~ they call it “reckless eyeballing” in workplace “harrassment” regulations and ranks right up there with calling a women “honey” or “baby” in the workplace….but only for men the women find objectionable of course!

Reality May 18, 2011 at 11:04

I knew it was going to be a black woman- I suspected from the second I heard about this. Crystal Magnum anyone? Don’t want to make this a racial issue- but how can you avoid it? You take 5 ounces of Female/Feminist hate and deception, add 8 ounces of the stereotypical black thing of always sniffing around for a lawsuit, stir .. and you have more than enough reason to avoid black women even more vigorously than women in general.

Rollory May 18, 2011 at 11:06

Reality May 18, 2011 at 11:12

“At the same time, there is a poetic justice factor. He and other leftist men helped create and empower this crazy feminist system. Now he’s being reamed out by it.”

Good point! Now, if only Michael Moore & Bill Maher can get falsely accused of rape & Joe Biden accused of domestic violence- then something might actually be done to change this psychotic laws we live under. Hell, the fucking Republicans are certainly not good for anything. What do conservatives even DO anymore?!? Oh, that’s right- they enforce laws liberals come up with.

duke May 18, 2011 at 11:12

The accuser’s name is Nafissatou Diallo,age 28,originally from Guinea.Strauss-Kahn predicted he would be the victim of a set-up and it looks like that has happened.

Jetranger May 18, 2011 at 11:21

I have no idea of this is a true or false accusation. So, if someone asks, my response is that if these charges are true, then Strauss-Kahn is a piece of crap who should be spend time in the slammer. If the charges are false, the the accuser should spend time in the slammer.

Uncle Elmer May 18, 2011 at 11:23

Pro-Male : “Lots of people are screaming that DSK is guilty just because of his politics or his job.”

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the Al Gore massage therapist assault scandal?

Reality May 18, 2011 at 11:24

“Implication of the OP: This is a false rape accusation and you should not believe it, even if you don’t like his politics.

Evidence? What’s that? History? What’s that? Pattern of behavior? You guys have turned into exactly what you claim to hate.”

The woman who came out saying she ‘molested’ 10 years ago is obviously trying to cash in (write some stupid book and go on daytime trash shows- fraud is an entire industry in the female world) plus there is just way too many holes in this story, throw in the fact that this is a black female (who aren’t exactly world famous for their honesty) and the fact the guy is not only famous, but a politician and RICH (hello?) – throw in the fact that everyday we learn about new false accusations of rape and you tell ME who’s being rash?

Pierce Harlan May 18, 2011 at 11:25
E. Steven Berkimer May 18, 2011 at 11:29

Rollory,

Too bad you’re an idiot. How about we wait until ALL the facts are out until you state he’s guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There are too many things in this case that don’t add up. That is usually a good indication that the accusation is false.

But what would I know?

Janus May 18, 2011 at 11:30

The point is that neither the name of the accused nor the accuser should be made public until after the results of the trial. That may have been impossible in this case with such a high profile person pulled off an airplane, but in general no person should have their alleged crime made public until they’ve been found guilty. If the guy truly is a sexual predator, let them prove it in court and then punish him accordingly. If, though, it turns out to not be true, he has still been irreparably harmed, which is unjust even if he avoids prison.

SingleDad May 18, 2011 at 11:30

Looks like Strass pissed off Sarkozy as well as the Bankers.

One of Sarkozy’s staff tweeted the arrest before it was published:

The article makes the silly assertion that a 21 year old could not have toppeled the head of the IMF.

Who ever said he did?

The better question is who would trust a 21 year old to hold such important and damaging information? Bankers and Feminists with their never ending hubris, IMO.

Carnivore May 18, 2011 at 11:32

Here’s an interesting twist to the story:

“The IMF chief’s alleged sex-assault victim lives in a Bronx apartment rented exclusively for adults with HIV or AIDS, The Post has learned. “

MWPeak May 18, 2011 at 11:32

“All this proves is that many conservatives and libertarians don’t believe in true anti-feminism.”

Though I am a conservative, I am unpopular among conservatives because I hold that feminism is a bigger threat to American culture and churches than politics and theologians. I struggle to be anti-feminist, which not a popular stance on either side of any aisle.

Mickey T May 18, 2011 at 11:43

@ HE

Not all Conservatives are like that (NACALT)

This whole thing stinks to high heaven. Rather fishy.

The only thing that makes sense to me, so far, is that she was paid off to do this by his political enemies. They know that they would get support from both sides. Some Conservatives and Libertarians because he is a Socialist, and the fem/liberals because they know the US overreacts at the mere suggestion of a woman being sexually offended. Just the allegation could do irrevocable damage to him and his political career.

Mickey T May 18, 2011 at 11:51

@MWPeak

As a very right conservative, I agree with you. I’ve believed for more years than I can remember, that Feminism is the greatest destructive force on our country and women will lead us into a third world country soon. Or worse.

If you care to, read my post about my best friend. It’s towards the end of the last article.

Commander Shepard May 18, 2011 at 11:53

Typically false rape allegations are made when a woman realizes she’s slept with a beta but doesn’t want her rep taking a hit and wants to avoid feeling like crap (betas are icky) my gut tells me either this is a totally fabricated set up (politically motivated) or Strauss-Kahn is getting a lesson in how betas have to apologize everyday for their existence.

Punchline May 18, 2011 at 12:23

Don’t forget about the fordham university case, the Duke case, Tupac Shakur, Mike Tyson and on and on and on. I personally avoid black women like a bill i wont pay and i am a black man saying this.

oddsock May 18, 2011 at 12:38

What happened with Strauss-Kahn is political but not in the sense at least from what I have read of the above comments view it. Forget the left right socialist conservative nonsense. It basically comes down to a world power play and for big money. I am sure many of you will disagree but such is life.

There is a currency war going on as we speak. The Dollar and Euro are on a race to the bottom and it is by design. Strauss-Kahn was taken out and now his replacement is from the JP Morgan/Goldman Sacks gang. In other words a guy that favours the USA. Strauss-Kahn did not so he was outed. Follow the money guys and forget the politics, that is just smoke and mirrors. While I am on the subject of world power. How many of you believe that Osama Bed Linen was really killed just lately ? Pftttt, come on guys, look at what is happening now in Pakistan. They are now best buddies with China. NATO ( USA) are bombing them which is way outside of the UN no fly resolution. I could go on and on but here let Gerald Celente explain it to you. Much better than I can.

If it really does kick off big time we will not need worry about feminism et al. I hope you listen carefully and take it all in.

AntZ May 18, 2011 at 12:46

Brilliant!

Men have to stop turning on each other over minor differences such as political party, economic ambitions, and women. We must stand together to fight for survival, or the feminist war against boys and men will condemn our gender to dehumanized servitude forever.

Nico May 18, 2011 at 13:01

I think this case is very different from Assange’s.

I believe the girls who accused Assange were feminist sluts who had consensual sex and decided afterwards it should qualify as “rape”.

But I believe the accusations against DSK are probably sincere and describe what really happened. The man has already used manipulation and physical strength to try to get sex. Although he chickened out before comitting rape, he went far beyond what most men would deem acceptable.

We mustn’t be as biased as feminists are if we want to enjoy credibility.

I disagree with the length of the prison sentences he might be condemned to, but it makes no doubt in my mind that this man is capable to try to coerce a woman into a sexual relationship, at least to a certain extent.

Moreover, this man has spent his life promoting feminism in order to emancipate women from lower rank beta providers, so he could fuck dozens, or probably hundreds of them.

At least this story will open some politicians’eyes. They will see that they themselves run a risk.

Today I read that a rift appeared among french democrats between those who support DSK and the feminists who are ready to join the lynching mob.

To sum up: I think we must support Assange (consensual sex with sluts who then want to take revenge for his promiscuity).

But for DSK, let’s wait and see, but the guy is a jerk when it comes to his dick.

Herbal Essence May 18, 2011 at 13:01

Mickey T : I’m libertarian and a Tea Party supporter myself so I know NACALT.

Rollory: I don’t think anyone here is claiming he’s automatically innocent. We are decrying the automatic guilty verdict alleged by people who should know better. It seems fishy to me but maybe he did it, maybe not.

Robert in Arabia May 18, 2011 at 13:08

Golly, every day the typical policeman want to arrest one of the rulers of the world on tissue thin evidence. DSK isn’t juvenil Lacrosse player. Causing a diplomatic confrontation is not shrewd career move. Every cop remember sthe hell that Cambridge police officer caught for crossing a friend of our Dear Leader. Get real, New York detectives are not naive DSK is disgusting pig of a man, a bully, and a Jewish fanatic who listed his race as “Other” on his inmate intake form.

Rebel May 18, 2011 at 13:09

DSK made a huge mistake when he assumed that America is the land of the free and NOT the new USSR.
Cultural shock.

There is freedom in France that most here would not believe. (although it is quickly disintegrating under Sarkozy).

I have a few friends who came from France to settle here (the great wilderness and open spaces): they are complaining about the restriction of freedom! Hahahaha!

I tell them: “take a (very) short trip to the other side of the border if you want to see a true display of totalitarism, but make sure you keep your big French month shut while you are there..or you might fit well as a jail bird…’till you f…..g die!”.

alpha May 18, 2011 at 13:11

[[I came here looking for something like this and am sorry to have found it. You guys have turned into exactly what you claim to hate.]]

You’re breaking my heart.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) May 18, 2011 at 13:12
nigeles175d May 18, 2011 at 13:31

Jetranger posted Let’s not fall into the same trap that we accuse women of. That is, defend at all costs.

Yes, I agree, but may I also point out the blatantly obvious, and that is that he has not as yet been found guilty, yet he is already spending time in the slammer!

Doug1 May 18, 2011 at 13:32

Ferdinand Bardamu at IMF has named Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s accuser. She’s a good looking, French speaking African from Guinea, with a green card:

Her name is Nafissatou Diallo.

It’s certainly not hard to come up with very plausible motives for a false accusation. Her motive would like be money. Either paid to her directly by political opponents in France who put her up to this, or through a follow on civil lawsuit that such opponents may have whispered in her ear about – or both. It would be interesting to know how she got her lawyer and who’s paying him.

The most damning thing against him is a 31 yo French journalist has come forward and said she was raped by him 9 years ago but was dissuaded from pressing charges, and there are other rumors. Of course she might have been paid to say this as well.

universe May 18, 2011 at 13:59

I had the gagging misfortune of listening to the spin of the CBC regarding their lop-sided accounting of the recent Strauss-Kahn allegations. But, in a way, it was good to hear this reporting – more people to publicly embarrass for their incompetence in the future. For those residing outside of Canada, the CBC is the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation – a once-upon-a-time excellence in radio.
Yes, the CBC does receive most of its operative funding via the tax-payer, us, the government. That alone accounts for the high saturation of female centered staff and oft visited “news” content. And that fact alone accounts for the fall of a once high standard in quality. Were it not for the farce of employment equity programs for those lacking in talent there would be fewer air-heads behind microphones spewing forth their disguised hostility of matters beyond their own understanding.The Corp.’s programming is not a total write-off though as there exists some fairly good politically neutral material – as it should for public radio.
My account of the female ”journalist’s” framing of the Strauss issue is as follows. She repeatedly reported on Strauss’s alleged philandering as the main focus for her on-air duty time. That Strauss-Kahn had a reputation for past dalliances with other females before the latest charge against him. Ah yes, the power of spin without a blalnce. She, or her staff, manged to collar a nice socially house broken economics professor from some eastern learning establishment who was even less complimentary toward their shared antagonist than the host herself, but in a more direct but professional and somewhat more informed manner, regardless of the tail wagging and stick fetching.
The word “alleged” leaked out a few times but likely more for the sake of legality than for love of a fair assessment of what was borrowed from other news outlets more closer to the scenes than the CBC. That was how I perceived the tone of their discussion.
At the time of listening there were few if any other choices of air-wave programming available other than the “off” switch – which I later chose not long after.
I disagree with the politics of the CBC for reason of assuming guilt in rape accusations.
I am going to repeat the following for as long as it takes – if there exists more false allegations of rape than actual ‘rape’ itself it is high time and long over-due for additions to statute law in the Americas- hard penitentiary time for making a false accusation of rape.

sharp May 18, 2011 at 14:11

Yep, guys find jokes about prison rape funny. Never understood what was so funny about it. I’ve never made a prison rape joke and I’ve never so much as snickered at one. Maybe my sense of humor is different, I’ve just never found it funny.

If a guy’s name is Robert: “In prison, his new name will be Roberta! Hur Hur Hur.”

“Don’t bend over and pick up the soap!”

“He’s gonna be Bubba’s bitch!”

“I hope they use his asshole as a community cum dumpster in prison.”

I can’t imagine saying that last one. Guys even want men to be raped in prison for minor offenses, never mind this French politician. And we wonder why men are in this position and how feminism got so far. Brutal prison rape is funny! Yay!

LaughOrCry May 18, 2011 at 14:23

Ironically, in the French inquisitorial legal system such as would be used in a rape case, the defendant is presumed guilty. However, the investigating judge looks at all of the evidence; there’s no such thing as inadmissablility. The verdict is supposed to be based as far as possible on what actually happened, rather than what can be proven in court.

joe May 18, 2011 at 14:29

Oddsock has got it right.

If you read around it’s clear that DSK has history either as a philanderer or a harraser or maybe both. Whatever it really is, it’s a clear political weakness in much of the world, and it’s been well known for some time.

DSK was in the middle of the IMF and it’s ongoing efforts on behalf of the ruling elite to establish iron fisted control over the world. DSK was THIS close to taking the socialist nomination, and given Sarko’s unpopularity en France, the presidency of the Rebulique (and if you think that’s unimportant – here’s a starter question – which state has THE largest marine EEA? Can you guess?). With DSK trashed, Sarko or maybe Le Pen will certainly sweep the other socialists from the board.

Whether this accusation is true or not, there’s NO way that a man THIS rich and powerful would’ve been taken down by this unless he just fell out of favour with the people running him / made very powerful enemies. He’s got himself into similar trouble before and slid out without problems. Someone, somewhere just cancelled his “get out of jail free card”.
Oh dear, how sad for him.

In case you think that “get out of jail free card” doesn’t exist? Kissinger is wanted in a number of countries to answer questions about his involvement in “black ops” (mass)-murders and disappearances. There’s a judge in Spain who’s been after him for a while. Last year’s Bilderberg meeting was in Spain. Kissinger was there (there’s photo proof). He does not have official diplomatic immunity. And yet – not one of the Spanish cops around Bilderberg even tried to detain him.

There are rules for “us” and rules for “them”.
DSK has been one of “them” for a long time.
He just got demoted to “us”.

So:
What we’re seeing here is a casualty in the war between different sections of the elite as they wrestle for domination.

Popcorn, anyone?

joe May 18, 2011 at 14:32

“Republique” :doh:

Anon May 18, 2011 at 14:45

I can agree with the OP’s premise as a general matter (i.e., that disagreeing with a man’s politics doesn’t make him guilty of rape), but there is a certain value to having the hard left be hoisted on their own petard here. They have, much more than the right, gone along with the feminist agenda that a woman’s allegation of rape is presumed true (for all intents and purposes) and the accuser cannot be named. Maybe if enough high profile darlings of the left fall victim to this it can be properly reexamined.

Nico May 18, 2011 at 15:01

A feminist’s opinion in the NYT.

Gentlemen, Maureen Dowd:

Una Salus Victus May 18, 2011 at 15:14

@Reality. If Black women aren’t exactly famous for their honesty, what do you have to say about the White women who have done the same thing, in greater numbers, and for a much longer stretch of time? Hell, even Theodore Roosevelt addressed the issue of false accusations in a State of the Union speech. How long ago was that again? I could go farther back but, hopefully, you get the point.

It’s funny how when the lying Nun of Brooklyn made her FRA, the criticism of the day was that the people of that area were up in arms because she accused imaginary Black men and the backlash was racial and everyone said it should have been about men as a whole, not a specific race of men; yet this time, when the shoe is on the other foot, Black women (and only them according to yourself and a couple others here) are inherently less honest. Why is the fact that they are women and this tactic is what they do obscured by the fact of her race? Weren’t you the one who pointed out that we are no different than that which we hate? Be careful when you try to raise yourself above others, as you are exactly the same, but worse.

painlord2k May 18, 2011 at 15:24

I looked at his wive, then one of his past women. Two blonds. This man, like many leftists, like to talk about blacks, the poor, etc. But he don’t like them. Then, the recount of what happened is strange: he came out from the shower, see her, jump over her, try to fuck her on the bed, then she run, he stop her and bring her in the bathroom and fuck her there.

If it is so, there must be sign over him and over her.

Now, they say he butt fucked her and they are doing DNA tests. If she have AIDS/is HIV positive, and she didn’t wanted to be fucked, just say it: “I have AIDS”. His dick would fold down immediately (or he was completely out of his mind).

The photo linked is a photo of 4 years ago (it say 28 year old). Now she is 32 years old (with HIV). This could change some things. And no, she is not a 10, not a 28. Maybe when she was 18.

Renee May 18, 2011 at 15:27

Reality,

…throw in the fact that this is a black female (who aren’t exactly world famous for their honesty)….

Well this is news to me….

tom47 May 18, 2011 at 15:28

We really need to do three things here:
Start recording all sexual encounters with women, the guys at Hofstra would be in jail if someone didn’t.
Start making rape and harassment accusations ourselves, the new and improved definitions of both make this quite possible.
Sue states and prosecutors who don’t act on our complaints and don’t charge false accusers, this would be a much better use of resources than the guy in New York who sued over Ladies Nights.

chic noir May 18, 2011 at 15:39

painlord2k May 18, 2011 at 15:42

I don’t know in the US, but in Italy the law say it is rape when someone take the place of the husband (for example) with a trick (the darkness, for example). I suppose this is the same thing in the US.
By this definition, a woman can rape a man as a man can rape a woman.

criolle johnny May 18, 2011 at 16:15

Opus “All rape is bad” ??
“It wasn’t rape-rape”. Whoopie Goldberg.
When a woman says it, a LIBERAL woman, it’s OK.
Clark is not a Liberal woman.
If a liberal movie director puts drugs in a 12 year old girl’s drinks and sodomizes her, it’s not rape.
If the 17 year old boy has consensual sex with a 16 year old girl in a state where the age of consent is 15 … it’s still rape. The strong empowered woman was abused by the patriarchal man.

Jay Hammers May 18, 2011 at 16:25

You see things like this even in the manosphere, where people are a-okay with someone getting the shaft even if whoever is screwing them is just abusing their power.

I think people just tend to above being able to have power over others, and to abuse it knowingly.

They rarely think about the fact that next time it could be turned against them.

Jay Hammers May 18, 2011 at 16:33

Few people have any principles these days.

At least MRAs seem to have them.

buck swamp May 18, 2011 at 16:37

When it comes to false rape accusations, men should ask not for whom the bell tolls, because it tolls for each of us.

When a woman cries rape but the accused man plausibly claims it was consensual, my sympathies are always with the man, because there but for the grace of God go we all.

Mickey T May 18, 2011 at 16:44

You can always tell when female is present by the down votes.
They down vote because they don’t like the person. They down vote because it’s critical of women (really?). I’ve been down voted because I answered guy’s question about a website still working.

Do they think we think it’s another man opposing a post?

Then there was the guy who ran around to different computers to up vote a gal because HE liked her, while most of the rest of the guys didn’t want to hear her. That’s cheating, pal!

What the HELL is the point???

It’s not my call, but I think it’s FUC**** RIDICULOUS!!

Atilla May 18, 2011 at 16:59

It’s open season on men – and it is sobering to see these harpies coming out of the woodwork with the modern equivalent of “crucify Him”.

MORAL OF THE STORY – if you host a hot date- make sure you set up a HIDDEN CAM for self-protection.

Is it any wonder Islam considers a woman’s testimony to be worth half of a man’s? Think about that one!

Mickey T May 18, 2011 at 17:13

“In the french” …..legal system…..in a rape case, the defendant is considered guilty…….”

That’s interesting. Do you know if they have a false rape allegation epidemic as we do? Do they punish false accusers? Do they hand down Draconian prisons sentences when convicted as we do? Do the courts often favor the woman, regardless of the evidence presented etc ??

Avenger May 18, 2011 at 17:28

How many times have we seen initial stories about these “‘rapes” only to learn a week later that the whole thing was bogus? Is everyone suffering from some short term memory loss? It sems to be the same thing in all of these cases where the general public spurred on by false media reports want to hang the guy even though there may have been an exact cases a few weeks ago that seemed convincing at the time only to turn out completely false. Is everyone so stupid and naive?

oddsock May 18, 2011 at 17:38

I like this guy, I am not really sure why? Maybe its just his style? Anyway, I am sure it will be of interest especially for you Americans. The only thing I fault him on is that he still has the standard American naivety about him despite being quite a clever dude. Listen to the video and what he says. He is only just catching onto what has been happening to America for the last 10 years despite so many people trying to warn him/them. I want to shout at him “It’s all being done by design mate” The USA is collapsing along with Europe its just a case of when and who goe’s first ? This business with Straus Khann and the IMF is just a first visible shot in the currency war. The elite are now turning on each other as we get closer to the SHTF.

NY Fed on the run, French elitist, mass exodus out of NYC

Avenger May 18, 2011 at 17:42

@painlord

Yes, it’s generally the same all over and what it’s called rape by deceit. And I’m pretty sure that 99% of females don’t even know what that means. In the female’s irrational mind they think that deceit means that the guy promised them something(like marrying them etc) and then didn’t so the sex was rape lol
Can a man claim the same thing like where a strange female gets into bed with him and it’s dark and he has sex with her? I sort of doubt it because all of these rape laws are based on the premise that it is the man inserting something into the female. Even if the female was prosecuted in a case of deception it would be a lower charge than rape.

oddsock May 18, 2011 at 17:49

While we are on the topic of sex offences. Have a watch of this. The info is quite shocking, I mean it is already legal in lots of places. It is aimed at curbing pedophilia, so they say, but how long before it is used on so called rapists ? I wonder what they will do with the female offenders ? Probably just not let them go to anymore kiddies Christmas parties !

Castration for sex offenders?

Porky D. May 18, 2011 at 18:26

This is part of the reason the MRM is so weak – too many fools playing Left vs Right games while both sides continue to piss on our heads.

andybob May 18, 2011 at 18:26

One of Mr Price’s most important posts, ever. I am disturbed by the number of commenters who have alluded to the notion that any left-leaning man is somehow getting poetic justice by being accused of a FRA. Feminism biting them in the arse etc. It is a grievous evil to make a FRA against any man, anywhere, anytime, EVER. That’s the point of the post and I agree with it completely. Opinions on this issue reveal where a person really stands on in regard to truth and justice and morality. Suggest bending truth to suit some political, personal or racial bias and you have shown shown me all I need to know about you. This disregard for truth is the core of my contempt for feminism. They pulverise truth at every opportunity without qualm or regret. They’re hypocrits.

andybob May 18, 2011 at 18:28

Porky D just said it better than I did.

Pro-male/Anti-feminist Tech May 18, 2011 at 18:52

While I’m sympathetic to this idea, if you don’t stand up against all false rape accusations and attempts to crucify an accused man, then you’re not going to be able to fight back against the problem of FRAs. I also doubt that this will convince any leftists to reconsider their backing of feminism. They will just concoct an excuse like “she was mentally ill” or that it’s the fault of a male third party.

Avenger May 18, 2011 at 18:55

Doug-the female is from Africa but she entered the US under asylum and got a green card. She is living in a building with her teenage daughter where the apts. were set aside for AIDS sufferers (perhaps this is even how she got asylum) She’s allegedly a widow and it would be interesting to know how her husband died(from AIDS?)
Since she has AIDS she knows that an infection could take her out at any time and she has a teenage daughter. A person like this will certainly not think like a normal person and may very well do something for a lump sum of cash since she has nothing to lose and may have some resentment towards men and doesn’t care what happens to this one guy. She also may be thinking that if she dies at least her daughter will have the money. This is not someone I would trust.
I was listening to a radio show today and some Mexican woman called in(she worked in a hotel) and said that this was a common scam by immigrant females who work in these places. They make complaints and then get insurance settlements from the hotel.
I predict that Strauss will be released on bail tomorrow. He’ll pay the female’s lawyer some money and then the whole thing will just fade away.

LaughOrCry May 18, 2011 at 22:14

Mickey T – I have no idea if there is a false rape epidemic in France, but it’s a good question. Maybe a french reader of The Spearhead can enlighten us?

I have heard though that there is not quite the culture of man-hatred in France as there is in other countries. I read of a British woman living in France at the time of the Lorena Bobbit outrage. She thought it was hi-fucking-larious that some woman had severed her husband’s penis, however her french woman friends were utterly horrified and appalled; they would never even have imagined doing such a thing to their menfolk.

Mickey T May 18, 2011 at 22:33

There are 7 things women understand and use to the limit:

1) Sex

2)Politics

3)Men are there own worst enemy

4) Men don’t understand the above 3

5)Men don’t understand the above 4

6)If men did understand any or all of the above 5, they probably wouldn’t do much about it

7) 1 thru 7 is all a woman needs to know

Mickey T May 18, 2011 at 22:37

@ Porky D

Do you realize “Left vs Right “is what got us into this shit hole?

Mickey T May 18, 2011 at 22:53

I hit the “submit” button by mistake.

Last sentence: Because the “Left” won, and the only way out, is one political mindset winning over the other.

morepork May 18, 2011 at 23:21

“in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape. ”

I don’t know whether DSK raped this woman.
But its worth remembering that your average black woman is more likely to be raped by a unicorn, than raped by a white man.

gwallan May 19, 2011 at 00:09

Antz said…

A woman’s voice reminds me
To serve and not to speak

Steely Dan

Malcolm James May 19, 2011 at 00:18

This is a case of heads you win, tails you don’t lose for MRAs. If he’s guilty, MRAs can distance themselves from him, since we have never ever claimed that ALL aallegations of rape are false and we do not support people who are proven to be rapists. If he’s innocent, I can’t imagine that France, or even the EU, will stand idly by. It would be an assault on Franch democracy, since he clearly planned to stand for the presidency and the only people who have a right therefore to stop him becoming president are the French voters, not a NY hotel maid and NYPD.

ThousandMileMargin May 19, 2011 at 01:15

I thought this was probably a set-up when I first heard about it.

The idea that a 62 year old man who spends $3000 a night on a motel and is a candidate for next President of France is going to go wild with lust and rape a hotel maid he stumbles across just before he dashes off to catch a flight home to Paris is ludicrous.

Do you think this guy doesn’t have a hot young mistress back in Paris if he wants one? Or a cute staffer? Couldn’t he afford to drop a couple of grand on a model quality escort on one of his trips to Geneva if that was his thing?

Maybe he is guilty – but if so it was a strange and bizarre thing to do. It is more likely than not that it is a setup designed to take him out of politics.

Maaldweb May 19, 2011 at 01:28

DSK is a jewish supremacist marxist banker. His kind has supported and funded feminism which resulted in the feminist takeover of the legal system and western society. Such creatures have used feminism as a tool to destroy the western civilisation. Now he became a victim of the feminist laws he helped to establish….
I doubt he is guilty but how can you be sympathetic toward such a disgusting judeomarxist lizard (no reference to D.Icke here)? Moreover, the most probable is that the jewish banker elite does some “housecleaning” and DSK perhaps was considered unwanted and expendable.

However the case of DSK can be of value to us.

When you speak to other men about the subject don’t focus on DSK’s politics. Make them understand that if he is guilty or not is not the issue. His life was ruined and he is now in a jail because an anonymous woman accused him of raping her. This can happen to any of us! Every man is a potential victim of a false rape allegation. This is the message… If a man so powerful as DSK can be so easily crucified by an anonymous black maid, imagine what can happen to ordinary men…

I am happy to say that even people absolutely convinced DSK is guilty when they are confronted with the realities of the misandric legal system are terrified by the option of being destroyed by a false rape charge.

oddsock May 19, 2011 at 04:43

Mickey T

@ Porky D

Do you realize “Left vs Right “is what got us into this shit hole?

I disagree although I believe you are begining to see it all for what it is. An illusion. It is set up to give the people the illusion that they have choice. Much the same as Pepsi or Coke. A choice with a slightly different flavour but they both serve the same purpose and do the same thing. This same set up can be seen all across the first world western countries. Left right red blue in between, they all appear to offer choice but the main aim of them is the same. The little people get the shaft. Simple as that. Further, the longer we keep ourselves trapped in pointless arguments about futile politics the longer it will take us to change things for the better. ( Men )

Carnivore May 19, 2011 at 05:47

@oddsock
“It is set up to give the people the illusion that they have choice. Much the same as Pepsi or Coke.”

Yup. The Soviet approach was very heavy handed, essentially modeled after an absolute monarchy. The Western “democracy” approach is ingenious and much more subtle. The string pullers give the sheeple a Pepsi/Coke “choice” in the here and now while knowing full well they have no comprehension of the historic stage to realize they’ve been manipulated step by step in a certain direction over the decades as a frog being slowly boiled in water.

Uncle Elmer May 19, 2011 at 06:16

re: Maureen Dowd

In this thought-provoking essay, she rails at men who want to return to the mythic 60s and female subservience. Based on her watching women’s TV shows, of course :

Common Monster May 19, 2011 at 07:11

^^^^ Yea, in the initial piece mentioned, Dowd sounded positively as if she wished she’d gotten on her maids uniform and made it down there to the hotel to “clean” the room before Diallo did.

Uncle Elmer May 19, 2011 at 07:41

Dowd :

“That’s what every hard-working, God-fearing, young widow who breaks her back doing menial labor at a Times Square hotel to support her teenage daughter, justify her immigration status and take advantage of the opportunities in America wants — a crazed, rutting, wrinkly old satyr charging naked out of a bathroom, lunging at her and dragging her around the room, caveman-style.”

Classic feminist horseshit. See my first post in this thread. She enumerates a litany of oppression to cloak herself in ephemeral racial harmonics, then flat out states as fact, not allegation, that he assaulted the maid.

One only needs to read a few sentences into a white feminist’s screed to find a conflation of her own imagined oppression with that of black people.

Uncle Elmer May 19, 2011 at 07:44

It’s obvious from Dowd’s writings that she seriously wants to return to the mythic 50s and get rogured, cavewoman style, by a lusty alpha brute.

And this aligns with Elmer’s thesis that all feminists long to return to the 50s patriarchy. It is the lust that dare not speak its name.

Uncle Elmer May 19, 2011 at 07:47

“Jeffrey Shapiro, the maid’s lawyer,….”

Ok, she is the alleged victim. Why does she need a lawyer? Isn’t it the state’s job to provide legal resources to pursue this case?

And Balls May 19, 2011 at 07:58

And here it is:

Another of Ms. Lagarde’s selling points, though, may be one not listed on her résumé. “What’s happened with Strauss-Kahn underscores how great it would be to have a woman in the role,” said Kenneth S. Rogoff, a former I.M.F. chief economist who is now a professor at Harvard University. If she gets the post, Ms. Lagarde would be the first woman to run the I.M.F. — or any large international financial institution, for that matter.

source: http://www.cnbc.com/id/43087955

Mickey T May 19, 2011 at 08:40

@ Oddsock

Now let me think. Where have I heard these defeatist attitudes and theories before? I remember now, everywhere. And usually the defeatists only complain about what’s wrong, analyze, re analyze, re, re ,re ….. and have no realistic goals or plans, and/or are doing nothing. Unless you have a better plan. If so, I’m all ears.

I can only speak for American politics. When you say things like “pointless arguments”, I assume your talking about your country (if you are not American). The reason we are in this shit hole here is purely political. Don’t have the time to give a history lesson. Your Coke and Pepsi analogy is catchy, but not applicable. I would say it’s more like Coke and Diet Coke. They are both not very good but one is better than the other.

As long as women have the govt’s boots on our necks, nothing meaningful will change. I have a plan that could possibly start changing that if enough men join in. Briefly the goal is to amend VAWA (the most oppressive piece of legislation for men in our country’s history). And to shift the power to the party that could possibly help us away from the party where there is no hope.

Weren’t American women the part of “little people” before they went on a political crusade and succeeded? Doesn’t that tell us something? Doesn’t that tell us how we got here.

Before you tell a person what they are doing is “pointless” hear them out first. And since you say I am wasting time on “futile politics” I’d like to hear your better plan. And if you are not American, I don’t need you to tell me anything about my gov’t.

Mickey T May 19, 2011 at 08:48

“maids lawyer……………isn’t that the states job to provide legal resources”

That should be covered with federal money (our tax dollars) through VAWA provisions. But I still think she was paid by rich and powerful people who have no intentions of blowing this deal. That might require a high profile lawyer.

Mickey T May 19, 2011 at 08:55

State or federal, it’s still tax dollars. Think of the money the taxpayers will save. Unless they pay this guy’s fee.

Nico May 19, 2011 at 09:01

@ Avenger
In response to your comment:

“Nico writes, ‘But I believe the accusations against DSK are probably sincere and describe what really happened’

And how do you know that? From the hundred conflicting stories that you’ve read in the biased press?”

You are right, we must wait for the trial.

My point was that the accusations against Assange rely on the feminist definition of “rape” (if the woman “feels” she was raped, then she was raped).

In DSK’s case, it is a classical rape accusation.

It could be a false rape accusation too. However DSK has shown in the past that he could be very agressive with women, and this is why I believe the maid’s accusation deserves to be taken seriously.

When Tristane Banon accused him of rape attempt on French TV and described a real fight on the ground, DSK trying to take off her shirt, he didn’t even care to sue her for diffamation, even though most french politicians spend a lot of time and money to sue adversaries for trifles. The mother of Tristane, who is a politician too and knows DSK on a personal level told the press that DSK admitted he went too far and regretted his behaviour.

More stories are coming out suggesting that he was abusive with women, even with prostitutes who were paid to please him. So much so that they refused to return with him.

But again, let’s wait for the trial.

As Malcom James wrote, “This is a case of heads you win, tails you don’t lose for MRAs. ”

I agree with him.

Mickey T May 19, 2011 at 09:39

Should have said the method used to get us here was political.

Your comment is exactly what I mean by no 4, re no 2 on the list of 7 things women understand?

scot May 19, 2011 at 10:51

I would like to tell the people of France that there are members of the “False Rape society” that want the immediate release of Mr Strauss from Rikers Island until further information is available about this case.

scot May 19, 2011 at 10:53

What if this man dies from heart attack because of the stress that being on Rikers island causes him, and it is later found out that the girl was lying about being raped??

scot May 19, 2011 at 11:00

The new “American Gender-Raunch patriarchy” has put a gag order on all information about this case. One must go around the New York Times, and read news from France to get any information at all about this case.

Firepower May 19, 2011 at 11:06

scot

Then, all them manly brothas will have to just keep fucking a cold corpse.

oddsock May 19, 2011 at 11:21

Mickey T

Ok, no problem.

Mickey T May 19, 2011 at 11:29

Thanks for the good info, Scot. I’m going to look into giving the society a little support. Give us any updates if you can. And you can’t worry about everything, especially those who have fallen ill.

Mickey T May 19, 2011 at 12:26

This so typical in men’s groups when I mention possible ways to change Draconian anti-male/ pro-female laws. I get ignored or told I’m wasting time (like there are better plans presented). I have yet to hear any practical suggestions, only what we can’t do, never what we can try to do.

But if nobody wants to be bothered by these things, at least hear this: If we don’t get that scumbag out of the White House next year, expect 4 more years of dumping billions of dollars more each year into radical feminist programs and passing more radical feminist legislation. That would be billions more in addition to the billions already given to feminists.
And if anyone can bear to read a little further, there are about 33 seats available in the Senate next year, which is more than enough get the 60 seats needed. If we get both houses and the WH, with enough men, there is some hope.

I know a lot of heart has been taken from us, but we do have somethings of value that they want, our votes, and 2012 will be a good opportunity to use them. It will cost nothing, or next to nothing not even as much time as most spend here.

Mickey T May 19, 2011 at 12:40

Scot, I should have said, “those who fallen ill HERE” not DSK.

Mickey T May 19, 2011 at 12:41

Scot, I should have said, “those who have fallen ill HERE” not DSK.

blert May 19, 2011 at 13:22

DSK wouldn’t have even been touched, let alone pulled off of an aircraft on the taxiway (!) unless killer security video put him in a tight spot.

Omitted in all of the earlier press blather is that there is video of the crime.

While the hotel does not have cameras in their rooms…

The hallways are covered!

This is now always true in casinos and high-end hotels. The price tag for such gear has collapsed — and if you’re wealthy — you’re paranoid for a reason.

It is starting to look like he’s a Rocco Siffredi stylist. It’s pretty much established that DSK climaxed; which means that he got where he wanted. He capped it off with some ATM.

Not surprisingly, the gal was fulsomely shamed — and slow to report.

It’s further come out that he’s ‘Client #10′ having used the same Service as Elliot Spitzer. The whores bitterly complained about DSK and demanded that he be kicked off the client list. That takes some doing!

And now, babe after babe comes forth with character assassination material.

Having been falsely accused of rape, myself, I agree that such allegations are commonly trumped up.

But DSK doesn’t look or smell honest.

Video of him running down the hall, naked, after a screaming maid is pretty compelling evidence.

Anyhow, his case blew through the Grand Jury.

His fall back defense is crumbling to it was consensual.

Since she has HIV ( a presumption ) and is a widow here on a green card it’s bad all the way around.

She will no doubt sue him in a civil action and never have to work a day in her life, ever again.

Opus May 19, 2011 at 13:34

I see he has been granted bail.

oddsock May 19, 2011 at 13:45

blert

Interesting comments you make.

Here is couple of videos that says otherwise. This also may interest Mickey T and perhaps go some way in explaining why he does not see many men offering alternative political suggestions etc . My own view, is the same as I have said previously. We must continue raising awareness in men. This for me is the main priority.

Mickey T.
I am not having a pop at you mate I am genuinely curious as to your opinion on the videos.

P.s. I am from the UK and a political athiest.

Paul Craig Roberts: The Strauss Kahn Frame-Up, The Amerikan Police State Strides Forward 1/2

Paul Craig Roberts: The Strauss Kahn Frame-Up, The Amerikan Police State Strides Forward 2/2

misterb aka misterbastard May 19, 2011 at 13:59

In a general of thumb, Politics can sometimes lead to a dirty fist fight.

I don’t care of the man is a spook or not. But there’s a clear signs of a writing on the wall had already been written. It seems that feminism had overstep its boundaries once more. In where a filthy harlot is considered virtuous by the mass media and white knighties.

regardless of what a man believes. or what politics he had chosen. he has the right to defend his personal honour. It’s plain and simple.

John David Galt May 19, 2011 at 14:03

I beg to differ.

Being a socialist/Marxist tells the world that you are willing to steal. “Now that we’ve established what you are; we’re just arguing over the price.”

Of course, it would be a good thing if this case led to reforms that put some of the presumption of innocence back into America’s criminal court system (double entendre intended). But if not, well, it couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

Avenger May 19, 2011 at 14:42

@Nico
In DSK’s case, it is a classical rape accusation.

Overly aggressive? By today’s insane standards that could mean a man gave a flower to a girl and asked her to go out with him lol
What is considered “aggressive” is really in the eye of the beholder. If a female got the gina tingles over some Alpha man he could tear off her clothes, smack her around and fuck her and she’d think he was just behaving in a manly fashion.
While if PeeWee Herman said hello to her she’d accuse him of stalking lol
What is considered aggression in the realm of male/female mating patterns is all relative anyway. What’s viewed as aggressive in the US or UK may be considered normal in another place. What’s viewed as aggressive today was normal when I was 20. And what makes you believe that females aren’t the aggresors? Most men I’ve seen are very reserved and some are downright shy with females. If they take any action you can be sure that they’ve had a lot of encouragement from the female.

scot May 19, 2011 at 15:21

I would advise all foreign men traveling to the US, to use yer cell phone cam, (Even if she’s just blowing you), to protect yerself. law enforcement in the United States have been engaged in very real protocol perversions and semantics games that have fostered the now “Culture of false Rape accusations” that have consumed America, and made it “un-safe” for any “un-video’d” hetero-sexual sexual encounter with women on US soil.

john thames May 19, 2011 at 15:30

As a life long conservative antiSemite I certainly agree that the presumption on innocene should be extendedto Mr. Strauss-Kahn, just as it should be extended to everyone else so accused. He may or may not be guilty; let’s wait until all the facts are in.

Maybe there was a consensual sexual encounter; maybe there was a set up by the maid; maybe he got overagressive in the middle of the proceedings; maybe a lot of things.

Porky D. May 19, 2011 at 18:10

“Because the “Left” won, and the only way out, is one political mindset winning over the other.”

The left won nothing, in fact the world has become more right wing, so much so that the difference between Bush and Obama is negligible. Political correctness often gives the impression that the left has won but that’s just a cover for the fact that the rich are getting richer and the rest of us are getting screwed. Even a lot of feminist victories are not so much a matter of leftism as of loading the working and middle classes with workers that are easier to shit on than men. As i’ve said elsewhere, feminism is class war, which is why you and i get hit with affirmative action but the boards of corporations don’t.

As for the answer, it sure as hell aint flipping over to the political side that sent thousands of men to die in Iraq, the side that boasts chivalrous asswipes like Eastwood and Stallone, the side that wants women to stay at home safe while men get their heads blown off for corporate profit. Fact is that men pose the biggest threat to the plutocracy, so the left hates men, the right hates men, and they both need to be changed – or destroyed and replaced with something better.

David K. Meller May 19, 2011 at 20:12

I wholeheartedly agree with the author of this article! There is no reason to suppose guilt (especially of rape) on the part of MM. Strauss-Kahn in the matter of the alleged hotel-room attack against a “maid” while he was stepping out of the shower. I am second to none in my detestation of the International Monetary Fund, and of the central banking, fiat money, and debt pyramiding (Okay, Ron Paul is a little bit ahead of me, here), which funds it and gives it almost unanswerable political and diplomatic power; but every individual, and every alleged, imagined, or supposed “rape” has to be judged on its merits, or lack of them, and there appears to be a great deal wanting when it comes to this story!

There is one point which I think that nobody mentioned, and that is the fact that the socialist left, both in the USA and in Europe, including France, is VERY friendly to feminism, and that, as a socialist, MM Strauss-Kahn, like Bill Clinton in the USA before him, played SOME role in foisting the feminist paranoia about men that resulted in rape (‘date’ rape, ‘marital’ rape, ‘situational’ rape), and every other kind of ‘rape’ one can imagine in the legal codes to bedevil the rest of us! While this doesn’t do male victims of false rape charges any good, having a quasi-feminist “new-age” male hoist by his own petard by his fellow socialists–and feminists–is not a bad thing to see!

France is, if possible, an even worse hellhole of feminism than is the USA, because of gender-egalitarian mangina politicians/financiers like DSK, and I hope that I am not the only one who notices when it came back, as it seems to have, to bite him in the ass!

I hope that justice is done, to EVERYONE, in this really absurd, preposterous, and asinine drama, that the truth comes out, come what may, and the girl, with her probably phony rape charges, the IMF, the French government, and the American criminal “justice” system all end up with rotten eggs on their faces!!

I would really like to know, for starters, why the President of the IMF, in a city like New York, with hundreds of call girl “escort services” catering to horny millionaires just like him, had to resort to getting his from a hotel maid?

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K. Meller

TerraMercenaryMan May 19, 2011 at 20:31

I think it is important to put this event in the correct context and examine it from the male perspective. Let’s think about what really happened. A man walks out of the shower naked, and a maid is in his room. There must have been an exchange of words. Maybe he asked her if she wanted to have sex. Maybe she said no at first, but he was persistent and even closed the door and stood in front of it and continued to persuade her. Maybe she said no because she did not want to get pregnant. So she agreed to give him oral sex for a fee, but later had regrets and ran to the authorities. If you think about it, how do force a maid to give you oral sex if she is not willing. Hold a gun to her head, threaten to kill her or beat her up. I seriously doubt any of the above was done. Do you hold her head and move it up and down? No gentlemen, this is just another case, and nothing more than a woman having regrets after giving oral sex and then crying rape. On the lighter side, if you think about the price of the room ($3,000.00) per night, a BJ should be included. Like the mints on your pillow. lol

Tim May 19, 2011 at 23:57

While others assume DSK is guilty, you assume he’s innocent. Of course, anything is possible, but I wouldn’t be so hasty in calling everyone to “stand up” for poor Mr. Strauss-Kahn. I live in France, and I can guarantee you that it isn’t simply DSK’s politics that are problematic. The man is obsessed, and evidently incapable of keeping his fly zipped. He has already attempted rape at least once in the past. Tristane Banon related DSK’s agression on a TV show back in 2007. Although the network that broadcast the show on the 5th and 20th of February 2007 bleeped out the name that she gave, when approached by journalists afterwards, she freely acknowledged that the perpetrator was DSK. At the time she did not pursue charges; she knew she had no chance of success in France. However, she was never pursued for defamation because the pervert DSK really did attempt to rape her! If you speak French and want to follow the facts (instead of simply abandoning yourself to faith-based assumptions), check out the video of the broadcast (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmTNSW5sD-0). Then, read the article posted in 2008 by AgoraVox (http://www.agoravox.fr/tribune-libre/article/temoignage-exclusif-la-troisieme-46125). I would show some restraint in crying “conspiracy” from the rooftop.

Avenger May 19, 2011 at 23:57

moreprok wrote ‘“in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape.’

I just want to point out than in the <10 category that it can also mean 0.
And yes, it would be an anomaly for something like this to happen. Then there's the fact that he's twice her age and over 60 and she's like 6' tall and 180lbs. and could easily push him away, not to mention that in a hotel she could scream and be heard. Then you have to consider how many men over 50 are so horny that they have to grab the cleaning woman in a hotel when they're getting ready to checkout (checkout time is 1 pm) You really have to add up all the factors when looking at these cases and the female's word means nothing. Just his age is against him and is like saying a man that age was capable of running a 4 min mile when probably 99% of men that age can't run a mile at all in any time. Most of the people involved in these cases, the cops, DA, jurors etc are well under 60 and don't have a clue what it's like to be 62. Since they've never experienced it they probably think they'll just slow down a little and don't understand the physical deterioration. You see this in "molestation" cases where some 80 yo guy is prosecuted. A that age he wouldn't even have any sexual desire and would be exceptional if he could even get an erection (even using drugs) but yet is treated like he's 20 yrs. old. And that's not even considering that he may be senile and not understand what he's doing, if he did something. At any rate even a normal guy in his 80's is usually somewhat mentally deteriorated and confused. There was a man in prison in NY for molestation who was 99. He didn't register for some crime he committed so they sent him to prison but he had to be over 90 when the offence took place! At that age they should just assume that he's not mentally normal and send him to a hospital not jail. btw, he died in prison at 101.

Mickey T May 20, 2011 at 07:04

I think it’s important that we realize the limits of our knowledge and experiences. Solutions and actions for one country aren’t necessarily effective for another and it’s pointless to argue it. I had this problem with 2 other people from another country. They were less reasonable than you and just continued to insist that they new best and we parted on sour terms. We need to know when we don’t know. Perhaps we could discuss that in an appropriate article.

I’m not looking for “alternative political suggestions” as you say. Here in the US there is only one political approach. Anyone who understands how we got where we are knows that. I’m looking for ANY suggestions.

Your strategy of raising awareness is necessary in some places and situations (I know you’ll argue that). I can see it with younger men who where born into this hell and think it’s the norm. But I’m happy to say that I do see many very young men (teenagers)who are aware of the problem. Naturally they are looking to older men for help. Do you think that men who have been kicked to curb, shit on, used as toilet paper and floor mats for years will ever be aware enough to take action? The time has come to act before it’s too late, which it may well be. We can do both. And anything else that may help.

Mickey T May 20, 2011 at 07:08

The previous post is obviously in response to Oddsock.

Mickey T May 20, 2011 at 07:46

Oddsock

I’d like the opportunity to briefly go over the oppressive laws (to men) here in the US so that people can see that they must be changed before we can go back to getting some respect. I believe if/when we can go back to the pre female dominance time when men had some power, societal and governmental ills can be improved.

The video about DSK is about what I believed since the story broke. It smells of hoax. The video of UBL to me, was obviously a hoax. The part about killing the Navy Seals I hadn’t heard about, but I’m not surprised. I’ve always believed that Bill Clinton ordered the death of some of his staff members because they “knew too much”.

I live about 100 miles from the TN border, and I have not heard about police taking money from motorists. They obviously cover it up and Dr Craig is a reliable source. It’s troubling.

What I am surprised at is how well the country is doing considering it’s been run by a bunch of cunts for the past forty years. That and a bunch of powerless eunuchs running around frantically searching for their balls which are hanging on feminists walls as trophies.

Mickey T May 20, 2011 at 08:27

Oddsock

BTW we have illegal search and seizure laws in our Constitution. But, thanks mainly to the dems, it’s become a Cafeteria (pick what you like)Constitution.

oddsock May 20, 2011 at 08:44

Micky T

I undestand your point about different countries and solutions/suggestions. I am also sure you will agree it is a huge topic to try and discuss on a website such as this.

I can only ask that you don’t take anything I say as personal or a pop at the USA. Lord knows the people of the UK are just as bad.

Ok so here is something for you to consider and already touched on. The USA is without doubt going down the pan and I don’t just mean for men. Look at where it once stood to where it is now. You see, I believe that because of this past top dog position it has fooled many Americans into thinking all is well and some sort of recovery is around the corner. From the outside it is clearly anything but a recovery is happening. The USA is fast approaching where the UK was when Maggie Thatcher destroyed Manufacturing. I also believe that in combination with the above your media has created a very false picture. I chat with a couple of American guys and they are often astonished at the news info links I send them on topics they are completely unaware of. For the record we have much the same situation here in the UK and I suspect the cause is similar to the USA’s?

Ok. enough of that, like I said, it’s a huge topic but creating a segway from the above and into male oppresive laws. I believe it has been done by design with the help and approval of men. Most simply thinking it was the right thing to do at the time but then turned into complacency one upmanship fast becoming up you jack I am ok. I believe the feminists and its supporters have been know more than useful idiots of the elite. I almost said governments but they are only puppets.

As for solutions/suggestions, as you highlighted. The only thing I think we can realisticaly do just now is try and raise awareness in the men that want to listen and plant seeds in those that are just curious or lurkers. Yes, I agree, it probably does sound defeatist but its the best we can do for now and I say that with some angst as I also believe the changes that are about to happen globally will completely dwarf whatever an MRA/MRM could achieve. As you probably gathered from the videos. There is a huge power play going on which to me also highlights just how little they actually think of the average small guy.

Hope that’s ok for starters? You see, one of my aims is simply to try and coax men to think far more of themselves than they ever have done in their whole lives. Nationality colour race religion matters to me not one jot. ( as long as you don’t ask me for money ) Thats the scottish side of me coming into play lol.

oddsock May 20, 2011 at 09:01

Mickey T

Oddsock

Yes I have read about that. It shows how desperate some of these government organisations are becoming to make money from whatever/whoever they can. But, it is not much different than what is happening around the world.

I once read, can’t rememeber who? But it was a top USA politician say that the constitution was now just simply a piece of paper. It does appear to be ignored almost totally these days. By that I mean, it is not seen as any defence or obstacle.

When we look back over history we can see many comparisons with other cultures and empires that were in collapse. And I don’t just mean the USA.

The lower rungs of authority are the first to face the axe/cuts as can be seen in the austerity measures hitting the very bottom rungs of government first. Many non jobs ( mainly held by women) are being lost. What I also notice is that the enforcers, the government foot soldiers, are being on the receiving end of the publics anger. This will increase I am sure. Luckily, most of the public in Europe do not have guns. Just look at Greece Portugal, even Spain is now lining up for a big kick off.

Ulysses May 20, 2011 at 09:23

One might argue that a conviction would force others around him to rethink the policies which made this insanity possible. But no. He will just be deemed a necessary sacrifice to the Goddess.

David K. Meller May 20, 2011 at 11:25

Once again, before we all start taking bets on the innocence or guilt of Monsieur Hornytoad or the women coming out of the woodwork–some after many years–to accuse him, isn’t a the least bit amusing that a French SOCIALIST–someone predisposed to be more sympathetic to feminism, at least for the rest of us–who is finally getting what is coming to him as a result of all of those laws, and the antimale bias built into them, that feminists, in France and elsewhere, inflicted on real people!

DSK spat into the wind–he shouldn’t be surprised today at what happened!
Sit back and enjoy the show!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K. Meller

Legion May 20, 2011 at 12:14

Malcolm James May 19, 2011 at 00:18

How does innocent until proven guilty sound? Guilty must be beyond a reasonable doubt. None of this she said, he said crap.

We stop the false rape cases one case at a time. We men don’t judge each other ahead of time either.

Mickey T May 20, 2011 at 15:40

“the difference between Bush and Obama is negligible”

I can’t say I haven’t heard that statement before, but what’s remarkable is not so much the absurdity of it, it’s the number of people who agree.
Sad.

Mickey T May 20, 2011 at 17:07

@Oddsock

I’ve heard all this before, and like you, much more, and I obviously agree on some form of impending doom. I still maintain the position that the plan/goal you mention is essential for preservation but it is too far ahead of the “curve”.

I know some guys here may get pissed off at me, but I’ve been watching this for a long time. Plant the seed, yes. But for your plan, I don’t think enough men are ready, willing and able to make any meaningful progress, considering the time frame we are dealing with. Too much is needed too soon. You are suggesting a global movement.

Today I see a politically, socially, psychologically and sexually KO’D male population. Stripped of their self respect. I see wounded warriors who have little hope. From what I’ve watched for too many years, and what I read here, and other MRA websites etc, many are still in some form of shock from damage inflicted on them. Many are still not finished venting. Some have never experienced manhood the way it was intended to be, and the way it was. I see young men giving up. I see anger, deep hatred, bitterness……………Need I go on? Believe me, I’m sorry to paint such a grim picture, but it’s today’s reality. As I said, I don’t believe enough ready. Seeds yes.

Cont’d

Avenger May 20, 2011 at 20:47

@nigeles

I just want to make this unrelated comment to show you how crooked the courts, DA and the whole system is and how they protect their little racket.
Let’s say a man is arrested and charged with rape. The DA will review the case and evidence and will know if he can win or he’ll try to get an indictment. If he knows he can’t win the case or the grand jury will not indict, he’ll tell the defendant that if he pleads guilty to disorderly conduct (not a crime) that he’ll be released. Now, the defendant knows that he’s not guilty of anything but if he has no money to be bailed (or the bail is too high which is usual) and he’s been sweating it out in jail for 10 days he may agree to anything to be released. The judge then enters a plea of guilty for disorderly conduct and sentences him to 10 days in jail (or whatever time he was inside up to the max. punishment for the offence) The reason that they do this is to protect themselves against lawsuits for false arrest and unlawful imprisonment. After all, the defendant was convicted of disorderly conduct and was lawfully imprisoned for it. Yes, you probably can sue the cops and the female who made the false complaint but these people look to protect Themselves in every way they can.

Avenger May 20, 2011 at 21:10

Micky T writes, “Today I see a politically, socially, psychologically and sexually KO’D male population. Stripped of their self respect. I see wounded warriors who have little hope”

You’re obviously a whipped omega man. You know what I see in the US? I see a heavily armed population that outnumbers all of the cops, national guard and the bits of the army that are not overseas by 500 to 1. I see a government that knows this and is terribly afraid of the people which is why they are constantly tightening control and enacting draconian rules in all areas of life. Eventually something will snap when things become too bad and there will be chaos until a new government an be formed. You saw this in the Middle East this Spring and anything can be the reason for that last straw that breaks the camel’s back. In Tunesia it was a man who set himself on fire because his food cart had been impounded and he had no money to get it back or a way to earn a living etc etc etc

john thames May 21, 2011 at 11:32

I suspect TerraMercenary may be on to something.

Bob Knows May 21, 2011 at 14:27

FOX News pointed out that the American Injustice System values the lowest female maid more than the richest man. Its all about institutionalized misandry. Mr. SK has already been abused by the Injustice System far more already than the alleged “rape.” Hate is out to destroy men.

Quartermain May 21, 2011 at 15:35

One thing for sure. DSK’s karma has run over his dogma. Will his dogma survive?

Mickey T May 22, 2011 at 07:41

“You are obviously a whipped omega man”

You don’t know SHIT about me.

What the the fuck good is all the power in the world if it’s not organized and directed? We have a thousand different attitudes and opinions. READ, MAN! What are you doing to organize? Seriously.

“Heavily armed” you say? I’m heavily armed, but what the fuck good is it if I don’t have great numbers? How many guys are willing to pick up a gun and shoot at military fully automatic weapons, tanks, helicopters……….?

What the fuck good did the burning man do? What the fuck good do men stopping traffic on bridges do……….?

I saw something was very wrong since about puberty. Men were not treated as well as women. I did not take shit from women all my life. I’ve watched men suck up to women and steadily let them get out of control. I did without a lot, and took a lot of heat, but I was always able to look at myself in the mirror. I’ve a been political activist for the last twenty years. I’ve changed many a vote away from the feminist agenda party. I could go on and on. And I don’t give a shit if anyone thinks I’m bragging, because I am. If more men were like me, we probably wouldn’t be as bad off as we are today.

Your comment is just some dubious random observations that only impress the naive. Words du jour for the men’s group.

Mickey T May 22, 2011 at 07:56

Here, since you are impressed with your thoughts and writing, make yourself useful.

Write an article called: “So, What Are We Going To Do About It?”

BTW- I wouldn’t advise you, or anyone else, to make a statement like that to my face.

Attila May 22, 2011 at 19:21

Under Shariah – a woman CANNOT refuse her favors to her husband – hence the charge of rape doesn’t even have a chance to surface.