The Cheating Double Standard

by Featured Guest on March 17, 2011

By Szebren

One of the fundamental assertions of feminism is a wife cheats because her husband did something wrong. He is said to be neglectful or unappreciative or self centered. Conversely, they claim a husband cheats because he is egotistical or superficial. A wife did nothing wrong. Therefore, men – BUT NOT WOMEN – should be held accountable for their indiscretions.

This double standard is the basis for women’s websites listing the names of men who allegedly cheat.

The most popular website is WomanSavers. Its database lists a man’s full name, his picture, hometown and explains what he allegedly did wrong. Additionally, ratings on his character, commitment, trustworthiness, and abusiveness are also displayed. Any woman can add an entry on any man. However, it is against the rules to add a woman into the database. Her character and trustworthiness cannot be evaluated. As is the case throughout feminist society, she is considered above questioning. What makes this website’s double standard astounding is that it references four articles which conclude there is only a small difference in the infidelity rate between the genders.

• Intimate Partners, Scarf 1996
  • Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy, Atwood & Schwartz 2002
  • Monogamy Myth, Vaughan 2003
  • Is Your Relationship at Risk?, Dworkin-McDaniel 2007

Even more astounding, however, is a survey conducted by the website in which 49% of women said they cheated. Another 26% said that they’d have no problem stepping out on their husbands or boyfriends if they knew they could get away with it. THIS MAKES MANY WOMEN ON THIS SITE BLATANT HYPOCRITES.

WomanSavers also has a forum allowing users to engage in discussions. Some women on the forum post excuses on why they have had affairs. They also support other members who have stepped out on their husbands and boyfriends. A few men have commented in the forum. Some have posted their wives have had affairs. Many members will defend the wife’s actions, claiming the husband must have done something wrong. However it should be stated not all women defend backstabbing wives. Some heavily criticize them. Others tell the mistreated husband to stop being a doormat.

A website similar to Womensavers is ‘Dont Date Him Girl’. This site accumulated a database of allegedly unfaithful men (complete with names, photos and hometowns) supposedly larger than Womensavers. And like Womensavers, adding a female’s name to its database was forbidden. ‘Dont Date Him Girl’ has been featured on CBSNews, ABCNews, New York Times, The TODAY Show, CNN, FOX News and various women’s magazines.

Since major media outlets promoted the site, many men became aware of its existence. Some discovered they were listed in the database. They demanded their names be removed from the listing claiming the women were lying. For example, according to ‘OnLine Dating Magazine’ one woman posted the name of her former boyfriend, claiming he cheated and subsequently gave her herpes. The boyfriend discovered the accusation, actually took a blood test to prove he did not have herpes and demanded his removal from the site’s database. ‘Don?t Date Him Girl’ complied.

The obvious conclusion of this incident: the women either lied about her story or was a slut who has no idea which man gave her herpes.

In the fall of 2010, ‘Dont Date Him Girl’ removed its database. This was not because the site’s owner suddenly believed all cheats should be treated the same. Rather, she had come to the realization a successful lawsuit against her was inevitable. A growing number of men were proving
their former girlfriends were liars.

‘Dont Date Him Girl’ currently has a forum where anyone can post information on former lovers. However, the same female chauvinist hypocrisy that existed in its database permeates this forum. For example, a husband posted the full name of his backstabbing wife and the sleazebag other man. Rather than gaining sympathy, women criticized him for posting the names – despite the fact there are hundreds of men’s names, many with photos, already listed in the forum. Another man expressed support for the website and asked if there was a similar site listing the names of unfaithful girlfriends. He was denounced and mocked.

Besides men being able to post, the only apparent difference between the forum and the former database is searchability. There is no search tool for the forum. Presumably this significantly decreases the chance of a lawsuit because its more difficult to find information on a specific
person.

Holding only half of the population responsible for their actions is sexist (in other words its feminist). Every individual should be held accountable for their backstabbing. Unfortunately, the thousands of immature and narrow minded women using these websites believe
differently. They promote a cheating double standard.

Ken March 17, 2011 at 05:44

One more example of Western Society’s “victimhood” mentality whereas only ONE side of the story is championed while the other half is at “fault”.
Make women feel eternally-victimized and let them claim one-upmanship over men in everything, thus ruining the society as a whole and shaping it into dictatorial statism (femi-socialism like Catharine McKinnon champions)
Spliting up men and women (i.e. the natural order between them) is the nation-wrecker’s greatest strategy thus far….

Who would have known, hunh cupcake?

Opus March 17, 2011 at 05:59

The dichotomy is:

1. Everything is always the fault of the man, however;

2. If the man tries to control his wife or girlfriend either by firm language or desparate pleading he is abusive/creep.

The solution is surely for women to acquire responsibility (something my mother’s generation had but which women semmed to lose when they ceased to be ‘oppressed’), unfortunately, responsibility is as pleasant to women as cod-liver oil is to children.

By the way, I failed to find myself on those sites (which seem to be largely the usual emotional mutual masturbatory reading material they like so much). This is not helping my reputation as a player. Can I sue?

Alcuin March 17, 2011 at 06:19

What’s surprising about this? We men live this bullshit everyday in western countries. Find a civilization that likes you, and go there.

Eric March 17, 2011 at 06:23

Hardly surprising that women on sites like this would be total hypocrites, but this one is an easy fix. There’s nothing stopping men from starting an online database of women who cheat, lie, etc.

Carnivore March 17, 2011 at 06:23

THIS MAKES MANY WOMEN ON THIS SITE BLATANT HYPOCRITES.

You would have been more accurate had you simply stated “many women are blatant hypocrites”.

djc March 17, 2011 at 06:34

I’m going to start my own site called “Mansavers” With one short message….

Stay away from ALL women.

djc March 17, 2011 at 06:39

It’s ridiculous, I know. But it’s the only sure fire way to avoid the insanity, STD’s, and to have any peace of mind. To hell with them all.

goldenfetus March 17, 2011 at 06:42

I got married when I was home on leave during an enlistment, roughly in August of that year. The plan was for her to move overseas with me in 6 months or so (February), and that I’d move off base at that time. Within two months she had cheated on me. Her behaviors gave her away easily, but she refused to admit the infidelity. She insisted I take leave and spend several thousand on tickets again in December because she was lonely. When I refused – because she wouldn’t come clean about the situation – she slept with at least 5 other men (that I could verify). I found evidence in the form of licentious pictures posted on her friend’s Flickr account and confronted her. She admitted to the entire thing, including the infidelity before her request, and blamed the entire ordeal on emotional neglect. She even started going to a feminist therapist we had talked to for premarital counseling in order to cope with the severe damage I did to her by marrying her, keeping in touch with her every day via webcam and email, paying her rent, preparing a home for her overseas, and forcing her to ride ever available penis.

Fortunately I had insisted on a prenuptial agreement and I am now a free man. I’ve been fully awake ever since, and find refuge from the insanity of it all here at the tip of the spear. Thanks guys, for all you do.

ConantheContrarian March 17, 2011 at 07:00

Alcuin March 17, 2011 at 07:02

goldenfetus: “She admitted to the entire thing, including the infidelity before her request, and blamed the entire ordeal on emotional neglect. She even started going to a feminist therapist we had talked to for premarital counseling in order to cope with the severe damage I did to her by marrying her, keeping in touch with her every day via webcam and email, paying her rent, preparing a home for her overseas, and forcing her to ride ever available penis.”

Standard operating procedure: Women psychologizing their irresponsible, even satanic, behavior, away. There’s always a psychological reason for their treachery, whereas they and all of society hold men to the highest ethical standards.

Maybe that’s because, underneath all their bullshit, they think men are really superior to women.

Hadamard March 17, 2011 at 07:04

Funny how te woman is never blamed for a man cheating, even though they usually ACTUALLY are to blame. Married women either don’t want to have sex or the pack on so many pounds that they can’t be discerned from a walrus. Who would want to bone a whale.

By the way more women then men are obese in the US, 36% vs 32%, and that is using the same BMI index. In reality women’s BMI cutoff should be 2 points lower than men, because of less muscle. This means women are WAY fatter than men.

mgtow March 17, 2011 at 07:13

It’s only cheating if you believe and adhere to the one man-one woman monogamy BS, married or involved.

The proper way:
One man – X number of women.

Where X depends on his :
1) People management skills
2) Material resources
3) Sexual virility

That’s the double standard dears. Men are better than women. Even from a strictly biological procreation viewpoint, men have an imperative to screw around, spreading forth his millions of seeds.

Women? They can only conceive once every nine months at best, and the time period is limited from the first period to around menopause.

Also, as a man, once you have more than one sexual partner (real or perceived), women will instinctively WANT to be the additional member to your roster. I guarantee it.

Monogamy is a recent social invention, and the culprits for it are ‘pick and choose’ manipulative Christian theologians and women’s rights activists. Polygamy was practised across many cultures until those ‘let’s follow God’s original plan in the Garden of Eden and ignore what happens in the OT’ theologians and those ‘polygamy is oppressive to women!’ feminists had their way.

So, why play their rigged game? Why sign the monogamy contract? As a man, you are short changing yourself and restricting yourself unnecessarily.

Alcuin March 17, 2011 at 07:14

Hadamard: “women are WAY fatter than men.” Sometimes hairier too.

AfOR March 17, 2011 at 07:29

lol…

When I am in a relationship, I am basically monogamous.

When I am not in a relationship, I will fuck anything that moves.

It always makes me laugh that somehow this consensual sex, usually instigated by women I might add, is always laid at my feet as being my fault.

In my own False Rape Accusation the crux of the matter was me having a seven year consensual relationship with a mother and a daughter at the same time…

Not “Does not compute” for everyone, but “Do NOT WANT TO COMPUTE!”

I laugh at them now and say, so you have a 40 something year old guy, and a 18 year old girl, now tell me, which one has the raging hormones and higher libido?

So why blame me?? You can’t honestly claim to believe that she didn’t know I was fucking her mother, and nor can you make the same claim about the mother, so what took seven years before it became worthy of a False Rape Accusation?

It was the EASIEST way for the two of them to break it off, with, they hoped, minimal loss of assets for them and minimal hassle for them.

Aw booo shucks it didn’t work out that way.

To quote an early piece on the False Rape Society website, always be suspicious of any claim or allegation that APPARENTLY solves more problems for the accuser than it creates…

Then Came Elmer March 17, 2011 at 07:35

In my life I have had dozens of married women come on to me.

I have had hundreds eyeball me right in front of their husbands/boyfriends. The implication being “See, I can get any guy, like that handsome Cracker over there”.

Yesterday my mail-order bride asked me to help her with her Engrish, how to say “I want to make a withdrawal/deposit” when she goes to the bank. She laughed pretty hard and told me to stop it “You’re scaring me!”.

One time a bronze Latino-Asian teller gave us quite an eyeful. I told my wife it’s because you are beautiful, that she normally would not do that if I were alone (especially with my shrimpy account balance).

I took her home and gave quite a good rogering while calling her the teller’s name. Also she likes it if I pretend she is the teller and say “your pussy not as good as my wife’s”.

Then Came Elmer March 17, 2011 at 07:36

Moderator , please correct, I made a mistake, should have read :

In my life I have had dozens of married women come on to me.

I demonstrated by emulating how the bank teller chicks will flash their tits depending on how much money is in the account. She laughed pretty hard and told me to stop it “You’re scaring me!”.

djc March 17, 2011 at 07:45

@ConantheContrarian

I actually agree with you, and have said so before. Good advice for men who want to continue dating women. For me, they are not worth the effort. But hey! That’s just me. And I may change my mind about it someday. But for now, I’m happier without them.

Aharon March 17, 2011 at 07:52

Imagine if there was a site profiling cheating women? Either the mass media would condemn it massively or the feminist blogs-sphere would go nuts. Lawsuits and protests would be immediate. It would be called misogynistic.

Are such women a fair representation of the female gender or just a few bad apples we should not judge women by as a group? I think all the men who visit this site and are informed about gender politics and misandry know the answer.

Alcuin March 17, 2011 at 07:59

Aharon: “What is really incredible (not surprising) is how females stick together like the herd animals (sheeple) they are believing each other without proof and criticizing allegedly victimized males while being unconcerned with their double-standards.”

Problems is, we men have not, of late, been supporting each other. Too many manginas and lazy-ass indifferents out there. Most men only become interested in men’s issues when they are screwed. For years – decades – I had to put up with female-pleasing backstabbers in Manginaville. I won’t give up the fight ever. Neither should any other man.

And don’t forget that women have done a masterful job of dividing men from each other – gay from straight, for instance. We men all have to stick together.

djc March 17, 2011 at 08:05

Oh, and BTW. I have three adult children, and a Grandson. So I’ve done my part.

Old Guy March 17, 2011 at 08:05

Hadamard: By the way more women then men are obese in the US, 36% vs 32%, and that is using the same BMI index.

Beyond that, BMI scores taller people as fatter as well. For example, Shaq is obese using BMI as the measure because he is tall and muscular. Women are 10% shorter than men on average which lowers their median BMI by the same 10%.

When you fold both of those factoids into the mix, the true ratio of fatties to the fit is much higher in women then men. Especially as they get older.

goldenfetus March 17, 2011 at 08:14

I was raised by a single mother deep in commie territory (Willamette Valley) with only sisters in the household, so I’d never known women were capable of honesty or honor before I lived overseas. I’d known my wife was a liar when I married her, but she was such a poor one that simply believing and acting according to the opposite of whatever she said anytime I detected cognitive dissonance was enough for me to get by without being deceived. Wanting to get married, and being ignorant of game and evopsych applied to gender relations, I foolishly believe that was a sufficient basis for a decent family. The truth is I had no idea that real women existed, or that men could be fulfilled in relationships. How could I know, when I’d never seen either?

Finding out she was cheating on me was the easy part. After that I got to experience two suicide attempts, checking account theft, enraged in-laws, a 10 month divorce, and a post-divorce lawsuit – all of which were blamed on me and had to be managed from the other side of the globe. I’m happy, and lucky, to report I’ve never been better than after the divorce. She went down in flames in the civil case, ending up with both our court fees, I only date foreign women, and I’ve had the pleasure of using Facebook to watch her fail everything she tries while remaining an unemployed C-average student who packed on about 100 pounds of lard. She was around a 7.5 when we married, but now she’d be lucky to pull off 3.5 dressed up. I can honestly tell you I never lied to her once, and remained faithful to our vows – despite opportunity – until the day of dissolution. The bane and punishment of the Marxists is that reality doesn’t go away when you stop believing in it. They receive the rewards for their delusions in spades. All we have to do is sit back, avoid commitment, and watch them burn.

Aharon March 17, 2011 at 08:17

Some of the posts on this website are suspiciously sodomitic or asexual in their attitudes toward women.

Sodomitic?? As in suggesting that homosexual anal sex is being positively discussed or suggested in some posts? Seems like you are trying to Shame men into marriage and providing the wife with children that are hers (not his too) along with setting up the men here with divorce Hell. Not every male, beta or alpha, can master game so well that he can avoid being stabbed in the back by his wife or girlfriend.

I’m not sure when partnering up or marriage was introduced. It has been theorized that men may have introduced the marriage union to ensure that it wasn’t just alphas that had multiple women. Ensuring betas that they can have a women/wife and offspring channeled the betas into supporting society and not being antagonistic toward it. A man was also more committed to providing and protecting women if he knew who his children are and that she was loyal to him. Human sexuality is great yet out of control free-wild sex for all ages in a society is destructive. Consider what has happened to the West the past 45 years.

Multiple sex partners also increases the chances of an STD/Aids infection, pregnancie$, and false-rape charges. Besides that many men (especially as we get older) are simply not fulfilled by having multiple sex partners. If polygamy works for you, that is fine.

Still, you do have good points about not signing the what I’ll call the marriage contract since in modern society it is biased to support the woman and oppress the man.

Arson March 17, 2011 at 08:18

The inequity is made obvious when the situation’s distilled into its purest form, in the fewest words. Men would be ashamed when unmasked for this hypocrisy, but it is a glancing blow to women. How do we make it a direct hit?

What is a good approach to getting the point across to every woman you meet?

duke March 17, 2011 at 08:21

The same double standard exists in domestic violence and spousal murder.Muzzammil Hassan was just sentenced to 25 to life for cutting his wife’s head off but Mary Winkler shot and killed her husband and only served two months in jail because the charge was reduced to manslaughter.If a man does something wrong it’s the man’s fault but if a woman does something it’s still the man’s fault.

F.M.R March 17, 2011 at 08:22

I think itd be interesting to see a similar database put up about women- of course, most men I know dont have the time to gossip about their ex online.

Aharon March 17, 2011 at 08:28

goldenfetus,

Ken March 17, 2011 at 08:34

Marriage was not a Christian construct~ It was established long before (if one reads the Hebrew Bible, he will find that the Jesus of that book preached AGAINST sex and male/female pairings). Marriage came into being as a need of CIVILIZATION, allowing the (very strong) human sex drive to flourish but not wreck law and order at the same time!
*Now imagine how far civilization would have come…….. IF!!!!polyamorous/polyandry situations ruled the roost a few thousand years ago where only “alpha”(I hate using that broad term) males got all the child-bearing women (ancient hypergamy at its finest haha) while the “Beta” average-males ended up doing all the work and not getting to mate?*
Well sports-fans, does the story about the HMS BOUNTY ring a bell?
Nothing makes a man angrier than when he is denied the company of a woman for an extended period of time….well, at least men who now reject marriage and dating have at least had the chance/opportunity to screw around, make babies, etc. ! :)

Herbal Essence March 17, 2011 at 08:36

ConanTheContrarian-

Life experience has taught me that the most “sodomitic” men around are those who think about other men’s sex lives.

Rebel March 17, 2011 at 08:52

One may think that one day every man will be on that list.

THEN WHAT?

LOL!!!

Lyn87 March 17, 2011 at 09:00

Since they used real names I’m surprised it lasted as long as it did. A successful lawsuit was, as you said, inevitable. It’s still possible, as the damage the website caused did not end the moment she hit the “delete” button. I hope some guy takes her for everything she has.

@ Goldenfetus.

two suicide attempts

So, your ex was playing the old “I’m going to kill myself” routine? What a load of crap. I used to know a woman (total whack-a-doodle) who was always “attempting suicide.” You can imagine the toll it took on her teenage daughter. The girl was telling me her problems one day and mentioned the EIGHT “suicides” her mother had “attempted” and blamed on everyone but herself, including her daughter. I told her, “She trying to manipulate you. You don’t TRY to commit suicide eight times – you TRY to do it once. Anything less than a large-caliber bullet to the roof of the mouth is not a suicide attempt; it’s a means of getting attention. She’s bluffing and I can prove it. Next time she pulls that crap on you tell her if she’s serious she can borrow one of my pistols.”

Her mother never did call me.

Aharon March 17, 2011 at 09:03

Ken,

Great post. I agree that for a healthy society and civilization to flourish, the human sexual genie is best kept bottled up in a monogamous marriage. Teens and young adults will experiment and do their thing as they always have. Yet, I believe the earliest human civilizations (Egypt, India, etc) also practiced some form of what we can call marriage. Some exceptions to the one-person commitment did occur with a small number of men having several wives and in the case of the ruler maybe a large number. Yet, overall the pact provided for many people to have a long-term partner in a committed relationship.

theforest March 17, 2011 at 09:04

@ConantheContrarian

I agree with you. Refusing all interactions with Western Women, and swearing to celibacy for Western Men spells doom for the White Race. And it’s not an avenue I’m going to take.

But on the other-hand, putting your head down and hoping for the best is hardly a smart way of approaching this problem – given that the “law” is staked against all men, this approach is hardly stable – even with top-notch Alpha Game (in my opinion)

It’s quite the conundrum.

Ken March 17, 2011 at 09:12

@Aharon,
Yes indeed it is a “sexual genie” in the wrong setting!
Probably the best example of “alpha male harem” debacle is the case of the H.M.S. Bounty where that mutiny took place not over Captain Bligh’s harsh command and adherence to British Admiralty, but the crew’s desire to copulate with the naked females on Pitcairn Island and by doing so taking the limited supply of females and enslaving the indigenous males of the island and make a ‘society’ for themselves far from England. When later British Sailors came to Pitcairn Island to try and bring Fletcher Christian to justice, they found all the males murdered and just a few females left with Caucasian-looking offspring, even Fletcher Christian himself ended up dead by the hands of one of the frustrated men he led into mutiny~

SingleDad March 17, 2011 at 09:15

I just want to add, the entire premise of this article is that woman say they cheat because of emotional abandoment by their husbands.

Well, 50 years ago, men were thought to be the ones who cheated and the reason they gave was that their wives were emotionally abandoning them.

All this is is feminists ape’ing men of the 1960′s.

It’s just a total role reversal, I don’t think they even think we would take that seriously.

I have rarely met a man that complained that their wives were too sexual, I have universally heard from guys that their wives will not have sex or us it as a tool of manipulation.

Women just don’t want to be manogamous. I knew that 40 years ago, that was the meaning of the sexual revolution. They decided this 40 years ago and also decided this freedom is not to be extended to men.

Any man who is in a relationship with a woman and let’s her have “girls night out” or “vacation with the girlfriends” is a fool.

When I here those expressions, the door opens and out she goes, for good.

Keyster March 17, 2011 at 09:18

Web sites for women commiserating about men are nothing more than a hen house of chickens clucking about the rooster. Let’s not do the same here.

Aharon March 17, 2011 at 09:19

Ken,

Thanks. I have never read any of the actual history of what happened with the Bounty. That was interesting. It’s a good history lesson.

Carnivore March 17, 2011 at 09:20

ConantheContrarian:

Surely, many of us have been burned by women, I know that I have, but in order to ensure the continued existence of Mankind, and in my case, Eurpopean Mankind, we need women. So don’t avoid them. Chateau Roissy over at Citizen Renegade has the right way of thinking. Tame women with Alpha behavior.

Sort of agree with you, since I’m a traditionalist and believe solid families, headed by fathers is the best way for a nation, culture, civilization to not only survive but thrive. Relying only on Game, however, is loaded with danger. Western civilization relied on two foundations to support families :
1. Religion – laws can’t cover all aspects of human depravity, so religion is needed to push people in the right direction. Today, however, the vast majority of religions in the West are feminized. Even if a young man were to look for a potential wife at a traditionally-minded church, most of the women in such a church are probably recent converts and have not taken the traditional outlook to heart. When things don’t go how she wants, that traditional wife will more than likely dump the church and seek out a feminized version that matches her new found “wisdom”. So, scratch the religious foundation.

2. Secular laws – These were designed, as much as possible, to support families and traditional marriage. As we read here every day, because laws, and their enforcement, judgment and punishment are now so skewed against men, any woman, at the drop of a hat (or more likely, after seeing a movie) has an instant out that can destroy any husband. Scratch the secular realm. In fact, it’s this skewed legislation which gives any woman a go-around for religion or game.

Granted, in the good old days, there was always some risk involved in marriage for both men and women. A spouse could dump the other, cheat, etc., but the previously mentioned foundations were in place to mitigate that risk.

Today, there is nothing to mitigate the risk. In fact, given especially the legislative angle, the risk has been greatly increased.

SingleDad March 17, 2011 at 09:20

OT

Feminist article saying maternal emotional abuse of children is far more damaging then sexual abuse of children ( the baseball bat the constitently hit us over the head with when discussing father custody):

On the matter of childhood sexual abuse the authors note: For example, the current results suggest that childhood sexual abuse, although significantly related to impaired self-capacities, is second to the effects of childhood maternal abuse. (emphasis mine.) Such data does not mean that sexual abuse is less than psychologically toxic, but rather that another form of child maltreatment—one less addressed in the literature—may be even more traumagenic. Additional study is clearly indicated to determine the reasons (whether biological, attachment-related, or sociocultural) for this specific effect.

AfOR March 17, 2011 at 09:34

@ Single Dad

Ah, a man with a clue….. lol

Uncle Elmer March 17, 2011 at 10:04

google( pitcairn’s island sexual harassment )

Old Guy March 17, 2011 at 11:11

The problem with polygyny, (Polygamy is when either spouse may have more than one partner, and is very rare. Polygyny, which is is one man with many wives, is common, and what you will have if monogamy isn’t enforced by custom or law.), is that for each additional wife one guy has, some guy at the bottom of the totem pole goes without. It only works if the low caste men are slaves or have a tendency to get killed faster than upper class men, usually in wars. Otherwise, you have many unmarried men competing for a small number of low quality females, which is is a recipe for trouble.

Polygyny worked in the hunter gatherer age, because hunting and war were far more dangerous than picking berries and gathering firewood, so there were many more women than adult males.

It is interesting that we are headed back that way. It is easy to imagine a future where no one gets married, PUAs have virtual harems of a hundred or more, and regular guys do without, or simply whack off to porn with the occasional visit to a sex robot when they save enough money for it. Children would be borne by poor immigrants for those rich people who wanted a child.

I believe such a society would soon collapse. In the book “Collapse”, Jared Diamond examined societies of the past that failed, and in each case what happened is they failed to maintain the vital systems that supported them. In most cases, they seemed unaware of the long term implications of what they were doing, as the emotional needs of the moment took precedence.

The classic example is Easter Island, where the competition between the Chiefs to have the most impressive stone head to honor their ancestors led them to destroy the highland forests to plant more food for the workers and this killed off the large trees they needed make dugout canoes which were vital for trade and fishing. Erosion quickly ruined the new farms, food production failed, and the end wasn’t pretty.

The question is, how to return? The traditional monogamous family was sustained by religion, custom, and law. All of that has been destroyed and would be hard to put back in place. Even if the laws were changed, the temptation to go the PUA/Party Girl route would be strong. The immediate rewards are so much stronger. The taboos and shame no longer work. Women have no shame anymore and men are realizing that traditional shame is now just a tool women use to enslave them.

Anonymous age 68 March 17, 2011 at 12:09

Ken, your posting on the Bounty is sort of confused. For example, you imply the mutiny came after they were on Pitcairn’s Island. That is not a correct sequence at all. They found PI after the mutiny.

Also, the ship which first went to the Island was not British, but American.

I am not going to try to correct all the errors, there are too many.

I will say your posting was totally lacking in merit. Just that the factual errors make it a bad posting.

Note there are URL’s for PI, including the tale of the rape trials, not sex harassment, a few years ago. Interesting reading.

The evidence probably did show some cases were rape. The island had a tradition in which pubescent girls were “broken in”, not always willingly. But, in many cases the girls later fell in love with the men who “broke them in.”

And, only a few women actually thought their experience was negative. It was taken as a growing up process.

With only 30 or so humans on an island, normal courting practices are somewhat unsuited. Also, it is claimed the sperm count of the men, after centuries of inbreeding, have dropped to zero, and visitors are a main source of sperm donation.

Anonymous age 68 March 17, 2011 at 12:11

>>I will say your posting was totally lacking in merit.

Typo. I meant I will not say your posting was totally lacking in merit. Because it isn’t.

Vortac March 17, 2011 at 12:22

“A 36 year old mother, in Oregon, seduced one of her son’s 14-year old friends and she get’s 30 days in jail. Nice deal.”

Yep. In a women’s jail, a princesse’s palace-like place, where child molesters are not raped (or probably hurt at all), like in men’s jail.

Even when women -do- get a prison sentence, we must remember it’s not the same thing – their prisons are paradises compared to men’s prisons.

- Vortac

Anonymous age 68 March 17, 2011 at 12:22

If one reads the history of Pitcairn’s Island, there is a truly interesting incident during the first generation on the island. The white men took the women to themselves, and expected the Tahitian men to be their, er, slaves. This created a lot of hostility.

The men also were drinking heavily, and at times abusing the women.

One day, the women went on a rampage and systematically killed most of the men, one or two at a time.

I have thought long and hard about this over the years. I think it tells how women keep men under control under matriarchy.

That would also explain why the men on Tahiti did not object when the Bounty first came to the island, and the women allegedly went swimming out, climbed on the ship, and started boinking men in broad daylight. The Tahitian men knew to attempt to force monogamy on the women meant death. Just an idea I have.

Uncle Elmer March 17, 2011 at 12:46

I have read that the native men tried to kill the English blokes with some success, which caused the women to murder the native men in their sleep.

ConantheContrarian March 17, 2011 at 12:48

@Carnivore and @theforest
I see that my first post has quite a few negatives, and no, I am not Lara. I must admit that I am a Christian, so I am loathe to turn my back on women. I no longer pedestalize or white knight women (I will protect my wife from danger, but I don’t call this white knighting.)

I am blessed/fortunate to have a wife who is faithful and has borne me children. Religion and the Bible constitute the bedrock of my belief and behavior. I suggest to young men that they find their spouses in a church of their choice, and although feminism has infiltrated the church, there are good churches out there. As for Game, it is a teaching device for men to train their women. A women needs to be led, and a man needs to lead. Game teaches a man that women are capricious, even “saved” ones because they abide in fallen flesh. Game is not the be all and the end all; it is merely a tool for the Man to be what he is supposed to be and train the woman to follow. On another website, someone said that a man shouldn’t be afraid to let the woman know that you can live without her, that there are other women out there. I think that so many guys on this website have been crushed by women that their bile against women has overflowed the cup. It appears that they have turned their back on women completel, and (in “Going Galt), they hope the whole thing collapses in 2020, or whenever. Are they going to start dating again in 2020? Learn the aspects of Game now for yourself, which is really about understanding how a woman thinks (or doesn’t think). And then train women now, learn how to coax them from their lunacy now. Marriage is a bedrock of civilization, and we cannot surrender it just because the laws and some parts of the culture are against Men.
Sorry that I rambled a bit here. I understand the bitterness, and I did not mean “to shame” anyone, but I don’t think that we should wallow in it. Pity parties are no fun.

goldenfetus March 17, 2011 at 12:53

Incredible, isn’t it? Women lie, lack honor, and accountability as naturally as men breathe. Since you grew up in Oregon, this one is for you: A 36 year old mother, in Oregon, seduced one of her son’s 14-year old friends and she get’s 30 days in jail. Nice deal.

It took me a long time to understand that it wasn’t the few I had come in contact with, but rather the many that behave this way. I admit the realization inspires me to the thoughtcrimes of doubting whether women are competent to vote, testify, or hold office.

Definitely. It hardly occurred to me the attempts were serious. She had this delusional idea that I was supposed to take her side in everything and stick up for her, even in conflicts with me. In other words, when it was her against me, I should take her side. To her, this was self-evident. I haven’t encountered anything quite like it before. She threatened suicide to guilt me into sanctioning whatever her delusion-of-the-week was during that phase of the separation – probably trying to get me to stay with her and keep paying her rent. Instead, I sent an email to her mother telling her she ought to be on alert. Of course the response I received was scathing and condemnatory, and when the little bundle of sunshine actually cut her wrists a few days later her mother’s response to me was even MORE hateful than what she sent in response to my well-intentioned warning. Imagine that. I can only imagine that her hamster has the proportions of a Star Kraken.

Paradoxotaur March 17, 2011 at 13:08

@Anon68: “That would also explain why the men on Tahiti did not object when the Bounty first came to the island, and the women allegedly went swimming out, climbed on the ship, and started boinking men in broad daylight.”

I don’t know. Did all the women swim out for a f-k fest, or just the sluts? Maybe it’s nothing more than evidence in support of the notion that a slut isn’t really a problem for a man unless he happens to be married to her.

Back in 1928, Margaret Mead published Coming of Age in Samoa and noted that men with Game enjoyed plenty of sexual access, scoffing at the concepts of both romantic love and monogamy, while a less skilled man “can find no better proof of his virility than a long affair ending in conception.” Sound familiar? 1928.

While Mead initially celebrated what she saw as bonobo-esqe free love flourishing in a tropical paradise with no significant differences between male and female sexuality (to support the thesis that such differences in the West were merely cultural), decades later she recanted this position in Male and Female (1962, orig. pub. 1949), acknowledging that male sexuality was very different than female sexuality, and that these differences were largely biological.

Katie March 17, 2011 at 13:51

These modern feminist women really are the root to cheating on both sides. A wife isn’t being “fulfilled” (given everything she wants) by her husband, so she uses it as an excuse to cheat.

On the husband’s side it’s usually a woman’s fault as well. Some (most?) women simply don’t care if a man is married, if she wants him then she’ll try to take him. Then the wife, instead of being furious at the other woman who seduced her husband, will instead rant and rave at the husband and ignore the other woman completely. Women are causing the problems, but blaming men. They’re shooting themselves in the back.

What gets me is what a modern woman now needs to be “fulfilled” in her marriage. Which is basically to run the whole show. While dating a woman will be completely turned on by her hard-core, slightly edgy, take-charge boyfriend. But once the ring is on and the vows are made she wants to take full control of every aspect of the relationship. Obviously contrary to her husband’s natural, God-given nature to lead. So, just like a spoiled child, when the wife doesn’t get what she wants (everything), then she lashes out by cheating.

So essentially, feminism –instead of progressing the status of women like it claims — has instead caused women to regress to the maturity level of spoiled little five year-olds.

Wow. Thanks.

John Boy March 17, 2011 at 14:32

The internet is far more useful to men than women! The basic nature of internet communication is that it allows seperate individuals who would otherwise be difficult to bring together due to time, geography, or social pressure to seek each other out and band together. Women have never had trouble organizing. That is what they do while men work. Unfortunately for them, the tables are turning.

While we should expect nascent attempts by feminists to further their interests, the truth is now much quicker to catch up with such fonts of disinformation as WomenSavers. The internet also allows men to act anonymously without having to deal with the social baggage that typically is in our way.

Since my divorce a decade ago, It has been a dream of mine to see the court system laid bare. So many unjust or bigoted decisions that work against men in court where they are fighting alone (or perhaps with their personal lawyer) and behind closed doors can now be opened up into the light of day. This cannot be a welcome development to so many women who for decades have relied on special treatment to compensate for supposed discrimination.

Long live the internet.

BeijaFlor March 17, 2011 at 15:07

Cheating is just one facet of the “double standard” riddling through society today – which is rooted in the mantra, “It’s All Man’s Fault.”

It’s a man’s fault that the girl-baby was conceived.
It’s the Patriarchy’s fault the girl-baby was born.
It’s the husband’s fault the mother has to take care of the girl-baby.
It’s the husband’s fault that he doesn’t bring home more money.
It’s the husband’s fault he isn’t home to “lend emotional support.”
It’s the husband’s fault he “didn’t teach the brat not to act that way.”
Conversely, if the husband DOEs “correct” the child, THAT’S ABUSE!!!!
It’s the man’s fault he didn’t “man up” and marry the poor girl.
It’s The Man’s fault that women can’t get an emotionally-satisfying job.
It’s the man’s fault that he’s a workaholic (who ran up those bills, tho?)
It’s the man’s fault that she turned to chocolates and Oprah.
It’s the man’s fault he isn’t romantic with her (though she out-weighs him).
It’s the man’s fault he caught her cheating with the tennis-pro.
It’s the man’s fault she cold-cocked him with his own golf-club.
It’s the man’s fault he died of that “stroke”, leaving her a weepy widow.

I have come to the conclusion that anything I do with, or for, a woman, will be twisted by feminist pretzel-logic into some sort of attack. So why bother? I’d rather “let not my left hand know what my right hand is doing,” if ya get my drift.

oddsock March 17, 2011 at 15:55

Did they have any sheep on this island ?

Russ March 17, 2011 at 16:02

I wish I was an attorney.

oddsock March 17, 2011 at 16:13

@katie

It has been said many times over the years that the feminist movement has set women back at least a hundred years in emotional development.

IMHO It’s main achievement has been to lay bare the true nature of woman for all to see. Perhaps an unintended consequence ? Maybe it was planned ? Either way men are leaving the building in ever increasing numbers and those that stay behind are only taking advantage of the easy lay etc.

It certainly awakened me to how badly I had been duped into being a wage slave sperm donor walking wallet. I even use to feel proud of my manginadom. There are times when I still cringe when I think of it.

art.the.nerd March 17, 2011 at 16:15

Ken at 08:34 wrote:

> Marriage was not a Christian construct~ It was established long before (if one reads the Hebrew Bible, he will find that the Jesus of that book preached AGAINST sex and male/female pairings).

Huh? The phrase “Hebrew Bible” usually means “Old Testament,” which far predates Jesus. Jesus is the main character in the New Testament, which is mostly written in Greek.

Aurini March 17, 2011 at 16:49

buck swamp March 17, 2011 at 17:14

goldenfetus said: She had this delusional idea that I was supposed to take her side in everything and stick up for her, even in conflicts with me. In other words, when it was her against me, I should take her side.

Women encapsulated in two sentences. Good job!

Lyn87 March 17, 2011 at 17:55

Chapter and verse for that claim, please. I teach this stuff and I am 100% certain that what you wrote there is nonsense.

oddsock March 17, 2011 at 18:18

@Lyn87

Forgive me for poking my nose in. Just for the record, I am not religious I was raised a Christian and have seen enough battles and huge hypocrits in all its religious colours to last me a life time. I now much prefer the teachings of the Buddha.

Ok having said that. Perhaps the controversial Luke 14 is more in line with what the original poster meant regarding Jesus being against marriage and pairing ? The reason why I say this is because many mystics including the Buddha teach that we must let go of our attachments. This is also what Jesus teaches in the bible which also means relationships. It does not mean we can’t love, just not in the sense of matrimony and sex and the flawed idea of love we have today.

I suppose it all boils down to how much of a spiritual path do we wish to follow? E.g. Enlightenment will be impossible if you have a wife and sprogs in tow. Or attached to anyone else for that matter.

Aharon March 17, 2011 at 19:24

Lyn87 wrote:

“I teach this stuff and I am 100% certain that what you wrote there is nonsense.”

— What specifically do you teach?

Lyn87 March 17, 2011 at 19:43

@ Oddsock,

No offense taken. I have no problem with most of what Ken wrote at 08:34. I actually agree with most of it. But when I see someone write something that is so spectacularly incorrect about the Bible I usually raise a flag. To put it in Buddhist terms, that’s roughly equivalent to going to a blog about dancing and writing “The Prajnaparamita Sutras say that the Buddha taught that the way to enlightenment was to do the Latin Shuffle in a white polyester suit.”

An amusing visual, perhaps, but it just isn’t in the book. :-)

SMC March 17, 2011 at 19:46

If only we could get a tax break…

That’d fix `em.

——–
Putting up the same site for me about wimmin who’ve hurt men and people would:

1) be a waste cause men “scab” on each other all the time.

2) use up all the interwebs’ bit width given that every woman is bad in some way.

Lyn87 March 17, 2011 at 19:46

@ Aharon,

What specifically do you teach?

I don’t want to derail the thread with theology. If you want to go to my entry in the “Introductions” section of the Forums I’ll continue the discussion with you there.

Nutz March 17, 2011 at 19:46

Slut shaming is a manifestation of the realities resulting from the biological differences in men and women, and the investment differential resulting from procreation–men can pump & dump and walk away, whereas women can have 9 months of pregnancy + a lifetime of raising a child. It’s Mother Nature’s way of saying women need to keep their legs shut or face the consequences, but if men hop from bed to bed there’s little to no ill effect on them personally.

Additionally, there’s an aspect of this in that men getting sex from women is a difficult thing, but the reverse is not. Therefore men who are sexually successful with many women are successful at life from an evolutionary perspective with reproduction is the goal. Men who are successful in this aspect are praised and held in high esteem, but women who freely procreate indiscriminately are poor quality due to the implied risks associated with reproduction for a woman. This element of human sexuality is reflected throughout human society as men are the risk takers, the outliers, and women are more modest in virtually all facets of life.

SMC March 17, 2011 at 19:47

Aurini March 17, 2011 at 16:49

I’d actually like to do a test and see if that works.

Aharon March 17, 2011 at 19:56

Another mystical tradition teaches that the instinctive drive that males and females normally feel for each other to marry and have children is the way to achieve a higher stage of spirituality through the duty and responsibility of being a spouse and parent. That calling to join and merge one’s life (and soul to speak metaphorically) is a spiritual union.

That normal drive has been, to a degree, damaged by feminism, political correctness, cult of the individual, the gender-raunch culture, and other influences.

This is also what Jesus teaches in the bible which also means relationships.

Given that over-attachment and obsession with other people is not spiritually and emotionally healthy, I don’t see why being in a relationship (marriage, kids, love and sex, etc) is bad unless one goes overboard with attachments to the same.

I think that sex within the relationship is a beautiful spiritual act.

Of course, these days in modern society, you’all know by now that my thoughts on marriage is a bad thing. I don’t believe God wants a man to be a second-class serf serving the marriage of a woman with her government.

crella March 17, 2011 at 19:57

Yes, it is. MIL pulled it after that big quake we had in ’95, to get attention. She had no idea of what to do with her own fear of what was happening and took it all out on us. We were beyond busy, overworked, not sleeping, existing on Kit-Kats ’cause that’s all that was left in the supermarket, and she was calling at 3 am ‘I’m going to kill myself’. The first two times I jumped in the car and went to her house, an hour away. The second time I went she said ‘See? That’s all you have to do, is come see me like this.’ Huh!? 3 am in the middle of aftershocks, got 6 of DHs employees living with us as they are now homeless and I’m supposed to drop ’round for tea and crumpets?

After that I had a number of comebacks that made her hang up the phone and not call us again…’Those that are serious just do it, they don’t advertise’ ‘You’re much, much too selfish to actually do it’ etc. She stopped calling , and no, she didn’t kill herself….

Aharon March 17, 2011 at 19:57

You’re right. I will go there. Wish I had not made my last post.

SMC March 17, 2011 at 20:01

the investment differential resulting from procreation–men can pump & dump and walk away, …if men hop from bed to bed there’s little to no ill effect on them personally.

More “common wisdom” spread by the same people (left and right) who got us into this mess.

The reality is males fight much harder than females do to breed.

Ergo males can’t just “hop in and out of bed” (not without “winning” first). And humans are an MPI (male parent investment) species like birds, where the males burn more calories per day ‘providing’ than the females.

This notion that females should keep closed is once again daddy’s way of “owning” his harem –a harem that he doesn’t schtup.

Everything society has spread about men and females needs to be turned on its ear. Everything.

It is going to take a massive civil war (like nothing in history).

Oh that’s right first we need to stop the other cultures on the planet from oppressing the “american way” –ie preventing “freedom”. (More common wisdom, conservatives generally conform to.)

(I don’t mean to pick on you, who ever you were. …”Nutz.”)

SMC March 17, 2011 at 20:16

John Boy March 17, 2011 at 14:32

All the above is true.

That is why I fear the establishment will eventually find some way to crack down.

Right now we MRAs are at maybe 10% of men. And despite me saying how stupid you all are you are possibly to the right of the bell curve. If/When we are at 30+% and filled with the mode (ie dumb assesses simply screaming “hey where are tits? Giggle”), the estab will make its move directly.

If the estab doesn’t, their civilization WILL collapse.

I wish I could live forever just to see it go down.

Sometimes things die with a whimper rather than a bang.

Boy I’m in a pissy nay saying mood tonight.

V3N0M1300 March 17, 2011 at 20:51

Well there may be one way to solve our internet problem
The only question is how do we make sure supporters can find it?

SMC March 17, 2011 at 20:59

Anonymous age 68 March 17, 2011 at 12:22

The men also were drinking heavily, and at times abusing the women.

Pitcairn was not a matriarchy. (This matriarchy NONSENSE INFURIATES ME.)

And the wimmin did not kill the men. The slaves did one day after the drunken mic’s wife died(of respiratory infection*) and he claimed the slaves one fat chick they had for himself. [*fellatio induced or similar would be my guess.]

Then those slaves killed each other in power squabble practically during the revolt. They basically dueld for power it in front of the two hostage white guys (who were the wimmins’ general favorites, thus spared).

The _main target_ white guy –the mic–who hid on the other side of then island– came back to the huts when the “slave” men were dead.

Then that drunken(still building) mic bully claimed mami as one of his wives.

…Mami was Christians’s wife and tahitian princess who the other girls were ladies in waiting for. Christian was the leader on the island. he was killed first by the slave revolt because he had no choice but to side with the mic who took the slave’s one woman.

So mami went from wife of king to concubine of deck hand. Ie she was pissed; her dames were too. That bully was a bit of an ogre too. So adams “executed” him one night with ax to head after the mic got drunk.

That left two men and 9 wimmin. (from ca 13 men and 11 wimmin) Adams and that other guy.

Then the wimmin(Mami) said “this all has failed, we go back now”. Men said “how?” Wimmin said “we build rafts.”

…Men watched as wimmin swamped in the “bay” 75m off coast. (pitcairn is 1ooo+ meter peanut.)

There were a couple other “shut downs” (to cohabitation) the wimmin tried to install. But the two men did threaten to kill the next coup instigator(s).

They all settled down made more kids and became hardcore christians.

Then a few years later the non-adams guy died.

Also over those years and before a couple more wimmin died too. One from respiratory infection and one “slipped” off bird egg cliff. (Spidy sense says that was possible coup-suppression or bitch fight.)

One man ca 8 dames –including mami (who did make more kids –so she got use to not having christian’s king-dick).

A couple years later english ‘discovered island’.

…”A well dressed brown skin young man in 20s, rowed out to us, climbed aboard and presented himself in broken cockney as “Friday Christian”, son of fletcher christian the bounty mutineer.”

——–
But wimmin did not kill them. And it wasn’t a matriarchy before the coup. Unless one considers harems of naked teen Polynesians worshipping you as quasi gods to be matriarchy.

That matriarchy belief is weird brain bubble, the west has…

Malestrom March 17, 2011 at 22:37

I really wouldn’t worry at the unjustness of websites like those, if you really stop to think about, what effect is it having? Who are these sites aimed at and who reads them? They’re set up so women can read them and make judgements about men right? The thing is, women know they’re full of shit, and they know other women are full of shit as well. It’s just a bunch of women reading a bunch of other women’s lies, you think they don’t know that most of it will be bullshit? Each woman reading that site will be fully aware of her own tendancy to make out outrageous lies, so they’re all perfectly aware what the deal is. I suppose it’s a bit annoying that they bash us on the web but really is it any different from how women whine to each other about their beastly husbands over coffee while the brutes are at work?

blert March 17, 2011 at 23:13

The Polynesians already favored lighter skin tones as a signature of royalty.

Further, they were highly inbred at the time. So, like the Eskimos, any ‘fresh blood’ — especially from men with the biggest canoe in their world — was most welcome.

Polynesians settled Hawaii in historical times. Best estimates were that just a handful of Polynesians survived. Their genes were so concentrated that one could tell which island they were born and raised by facial traits alone. This lasted into the 20th Century.

Such was true for Samoa, Tahiti and all the rest.

Papua New Guinea lives mostly in the Neolithic age — culturally. The locals practice skirmish warfare constantly — unless restrained by the bad White guys. Even so, inbreeding is such a concern that bloodlines are crossed even with conflicting tribes. Indeed, one could argue that war to steal a female with fresh blood is THE main driver for their wars.

It almost takes you back to the Rape of the Sabine women. Yeah, there’s a lot of Neolithic drama still going on.

SMC March 17, 2011 at 23:51

Malestrom March 17, 2011 at 22:37

The point is not that they rat out men. O that wimmin lie to each other.

The point is that females monitor men –and thus control men– females have a sex cartel over men’s heads. And men do not so the same to them.

Observer March 18, 2011 at 00:54

Ha, I’m not sure if this makes sense but I think I agree. What we’re seeing with women is instructional. What happens when you remove all culpability, promise the world, and let someone give into to every inclination they can think of? Spoiled isn’t the word… how about a danger to themselves and to society?

We didn’t get here without loads of psuedo psychology and well-financed “social movements”. Maybe the toughest part about this is that there’s alot of profit to be made off of a subdued male population. Not alot of competence and innovation, but plenty of fools easily separated from their wallets.

masculistman March 18, 2011 at 02:55

This can be used in a monogamous relationship, not just pump and dump. Now, I am a natural Beta, but I can use Alpha techniques to train my woman. It can be done, and I am doing it. I am slowly teaching my son to do the same. Learn Game, and you and your woman will be happier for it.

There is one drawback that comes to mind and that is what happens when she gets tired of you,boots your ass out the door and sics the legal system on you. What are you going to do? Run your game on the judge? The prosecutor? The cops?

As far as European ancestery and preserving it go remember EVERYMAN of EVERY RACE is in the same boat and it was a lot of white guys that bought into this feminism nonsense in the first place so think about that.

masculistman March 18, 2011 at 03:16

If it’s good for women it’s good for men.

End the sexist hyprocrisy.

universe March 18, 2011 at 10:11

Arrived a little late into this article and commentary on ‘cheating’. But, bloody hell, had to blow off some steam.

– Telegraph, telephone, telewoman. Only the swine featured here have utilized the interweb and appear more organized than ever. Younf men of the Americas, pay attention
Guilty or innocent, instant character assassination. But that doesn’t seem to bother the organizers and most of the contributors to this site, as long as it isn’t them, of course, or their worshipped sisters, their true benchmark for all that matters.

– Only “feminist” society? ‘Feminism’ is regular chickdom but on the steroids of and off the backs of men’s collective involuntary tax collections, the largest of its kind in the western hemisphere.
To state the plainly obvious, the actions of most females appear above open public revelation.
But, with ‘equality’, that is going to change.

– “Hypocrites”? You are moocho generous, man. (here, allow me to buff up your halo to a glistening shine and let me say what has to be said). These swine are exhibiting their true talent and further contributing to what has plagued men as long as culture has existed. Maintaining a false image for self advantage and disreputing others (cough, ahem…men).
Men, as we are all already aware, contribute their share of deception. Who, at any era wasn’t aware of this? But individual men were held accountable (beatings, court appearances, gang shamings, full disclosure) for slights against others and females mostly not.

– A data base? What sort of unaccountable shrew does this?
And given the backing of various medium, yet, which furthers the ruse of the guilty/innocent gender dichotomy. Despicable.

– From what I’ve observed over the years, before full blown tax-supported ‘feminism’, this is routine or standard. Accountability is coming, girls. You are about to discover a reckoning unimaginable in polite society.

Every individual should be held accountable for their backstabbing. Unfortunately, the thousands of immature and narrow minded women using these websites believe differently.

– Women? You’re being too generous. (I’m pulling out my chamois, again). That very word denotes an adult state. Grown in body, and mind.
Exposing this swinish behavior but equating it with a full maturation stage is just feeding an already overblown sense of their collective image selves. Women, that is – the apex of female development – do not do this. (Or do they,…hmmm).
I believe your contribution here, Szebren, is a good public service. And that you acted correctly – pointing out blatant hypocricy and very possible criminal intent – intended wilful harm to others.
And, yes, like any man would have had done to him, full accountability upon females engaging in destructive behaviors is a worthy target. We know men’s full accountability is a regularity and that female accountability is optional (like a matching handbag or shoes) is par for our culture. Stoking indignation in others, as this did me, is a start toward changing public and community standards.

And, no, I have not cheated on previous girlfriends. But I’m not immune from being cast into this light or any other finger point or character inpugn at any time. And I also believe that very few females would come forth to my defense.

Szebran March 18, 2011 at 10:26

Malestrom
“I really wouldn’t worry at the unjustness of websites like those, if you really stop to think about, what effect is it having? ”

I think the sites are highly offensive and sexist. They promote the feminst idea that women should not be held accountable for their actions.

Additionally, in 2008 Womsavers, claimed over 30,0000 mens names, many with mug shots, were listed in their database. I thought I had come across a site which stated an estimated 40,000 men are now in the data base. ‘Dont’t Date Him Girl’ had claimed over 50,000 men’s names before they removed their data base. (Currently, their forum list about 500 men and a couple of women).
This is a classic female chauvinist double standard and reminds me of the book “1984″.

migu March 19, 2011 at 01:13

A woman can’t cheat on you if you don’t commit to her.

This isn’t rocket science.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) March 20, 2011 at 05:12

Szebren,

“THIS MAKES MANY WOMEN ON THIS SITE BLATANT HYPOCRITES.”

The vast majority of western women are liars and hypocrites. Nice to see another man write it. We would all be well advised to ALL be writing this everywhere we go online as well as telling women this to their face in our personal lives.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) March 20, 2011 at 05:19

Gents,
more of you should do this. ;-)

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) March 20, 2011 at 05:29

Young men,
just to show you how pervasive this double standard is. I sent the following link to the International Womens Club of Dublin members who have emails. About 80 out of the 250 members. It is evidence that my ex was committing the illegal act of prostitution when she had access to PLENTY of money but refused to borrow money against the equity of our house. Will ANY of these women denounce my ex and pass me the name of the ‘new man’? No. It is not just the women on sites like those mentioned above who are liars and hypocrites.

Young men. I am going to continue to expose to you the lies and hypocrisy of western women until such time as they stop their lying and hypocrisy. I hope you young men learn well.

Anonymous March 20, 2011 at 17:50

these broads are deranged. they need to get a collective life.

ProudWifeOfASoilder:) April 12, 2011 at 01:08

Why are you guys whining like a bunch of sissies? I am a military wife, married to a solider overseas right now. We are young and I trust him 100% as does he of me. I don’t know about how you all feel about god and prayer and i don’t care because it was my experience. I was like 19 0r 20 and I remember thinking that I didn’t want to ended up like a lot of females my age, pregnant before marriage, uneducated and dealing with a guy who was sleeping around when he agreed our relationship would be monogamous. and I had a list of qualities of the man i wanted to marry, have kids and all of these things I wanted to be and have by the time I was 25. I’m 24 and god answered that prayer for me. no one on this earth can tell my that god is not real. and I understand you guys even with all of the hate I see in a lot of these comments, I really do understand how it feels to be played by someone you cared for . I love my husband. I would die for him and he for me. And I know for a fact he has never cheated on me and NEVER will. I also did not grow up with a mom and dad in the sane home,hell I didn’t even get to grow up with my birth mother or birth family. just numerous foster homes and then finally stable at 7 yrs old until 21 . We all know women cheat just as much as mean DUH! anyone who thought different is very naive and on the same hand, there are still good men and women out there. I like to think me and my husband are two good non- cheating people that found each other. but monogyny is a choice. You don’t have to be monogamous unless those are the terms of the relationship. And if that is not what you want then go sleep around and do whatever you want. YOU HAVE THAT CHOICE!.. and there are plenty of women who feel the same abut men and would rather just f***. But If you agreed to be monogamous and got cheated on, I’m sorry, but so have a lot of other people, so I mean, you are suppose to go into the next relationship with a clean slate.that’s the thing about life, shit happens. we learn from it and we move on and hope for the best the next time. but I notice that cheating affects guys differently than it does women. And that sucks because you guys seem like you were great guys to your slutty women and that sucks for a lot of the good women out here that are looking of you guys! keep your head up guys:) don’t hate me cause I sense a strong hatred for women on here lol I wish I could date you all so that you know what it feels like to be treated by a good woman:)

ProundWifeOfASoilder April 12, 2011 at 01:11

Sorry for the typos and grammer. I was trying to type fast!

jenny January 17, 2012 at 18:23

ProundWifeOfASoilder

are you crazy seriously (why are you complaining about men complaining)
why dont you go a women savers or dontdatehim.com and post this the the women there who write hate full things about men who lie about men
far worst than when is going on here, you had the time to search tjis and come here to a place were you know men would be rating about women do the same for the man hating sites too.

Carl March 24, 2013 at 14:16

Aurini said: Shame that ‘Don’t Date Him Girl’ went down. I’ve seriously considered using sock puppets to post about myself on there, and what an Alpha male asshole I am. Having multiple women complaining that I gave them bus fare to get back home, or bought them skittles for valentine’s day (which I then proceeded to eat), would only make it easier for me to meet women.”

Is that how you convinced Anne Skuza to leave her husband and children for you?