You Are A Scientist and Engineer of Men’s Rights

by Featured Guest on March 7, 2011

Two recent comments at The Spearhead and A Voice For Men struck me.  I couldn’t say for sure where the comments were posted because I read each site daily.  I make it a point to read both of these sites and False Rape Society every day since they are happening.

One comment was suggesting that AVfM Radio, at some point, should move toward focusing on current events, not general comments about men’s issues. Here it is, by mgtow:

“Going forward AVfM must up its entertainment value. Don’t just inform, that gets old after a while. Instead, focus on the current issues. For example, this week there’s a new ‘Eat Pray Love’ type of chick flick, or a new pussy pass served in court, or a new misandrist article (think Kay Hymowitz), or a scientific survey debunking some long-held feminist dogma. Focus on those current events, and expound on them.”

A radio station that doesn’t focus on current events (at some point) won’t get very far.  Of course, I’m sure the folks at AVfM Radio already know this, and will work to find the appropriate balance between commentary on men’s rights issues, current events, and call-in topics.  The first episode of AVfM Radio laid the foundation of what the men’s rights movement is all about for its viewers, also warning feminists and misandrists that their time has come and we are here to stay.  Future episodes will focus on specific topics, such as violent women and the government that supports them, and false accusations and their effect on men.  Sooner or later, I’m sure current events will receive close attention, just as they have in so many articles at A Voice for Men, The Spearhead, and False Rape Society.

The other comment I recall, but can’t seem to find again, was a reader stating that they like to see articles about things going on today rather than the more more abstract articles we’ve had a lot of recently at both AVfM and TS.  In fact, a lot of the articles in the men’s movement are like this: abstract, insightful, and yes, mind-blowing.  See Adam Kostakis’s series on gynocentrism at AVfM or early Spearhead articles.  If you haven’t yet, read Zed’s Spearhead articles, or how about Novaseeker’s?  The very first Spearhead article was written by Novaseeker on September 22nd, 2009.

Theoretical articles are extremely eye opening, especially to the newcomer, but “keeping it real” and relevant will hold readers’ attention.  Paying attention to current events and misandry in popular culture is very important, especially since current events give us opportunities to engage in activism, spreading the word to the masses.

I guarantee the average IQ of those in the men’s movement is significantly higher than that of the general public.  A stupid, willingly ignorant person is much less likely to understand the importance of the issues we combat.  As intellectuals – whether you enjoy that label or not – we enjoy theory.  But like everyone, we also enjoy the application of theory.  We are not just scientists, but engineers.
From Wikipedia:

“Engineers and scientists are often confused in the minds of the general public, with the former being closer to applied science. While scientists explore nature in order to discover general principles, engineers apply established principles drawn from science in order to create new inventions and improve upon the old ones. In short, scientists study things whereas engineers design things. However, there are plenty of instances where significant accomplishments are made in both fields by the same individual. When a scientist has also an engineering education, the same individual would explore principles in nature to solve problems and to design new technology. Scientists often perform some engineering tasks in designing experimental equipment and building prototypes, and some engineers do first-rate scientific research.”

MRAs are the scientists and the engineers of men’s rights.

When I used to write for The Spearhead, I mostly wrote about current events and popular culture.  I understand the theory, sure, but the application is what really interests me.  Lately I don’t even watch TV, so it’s a bit harder to focus on it.  But when you cruise the internet, you’re bound to stumble upon something worth mentioning.

Speaking of which…

You know what, guys?  I love The Lion King, and when it comes out on Blu-Ray, I want to know, even though Disney screwed it up by adding a terrible song called The Morning Report and I will likely just hold onto my laser-disc rip of the original movie.  Because of my interest in The Lion King, I am subscribed to Disney Movie Rewards, which informed me on Friday about the upcoming Mars Needs Moms children’s movie.

The title struck me as suspect, so I investigated by heading on over to IMDB.com.  Judging only by the single review there, I can already tell this movie is a piece of misandric crap.  Here are its features, with the lessons it’s telling children in parentheses:

Boy’s mom raises him alone, no father present. (You don’t need a dad, moms are better parents anyway.)

Man on the spaceship tries to help the boy but is too fat and stupid to do much good. (Men are incompetent, bumbling idiots who have no self control.)

Woman comes to the boy’s rescue with her brilliant plan. (Girls are smarter and more independent than boys and adult men.)

Thanks, Disney!

Also, I’m guessing the whole idea is to tell little boys to be glad they have moms at all, even when their moms are overbearing and unreasonable.  Little boys should just be glad to have a mom at all.  No mention of fathers, of course- they don’t matter.
Have I watched this movie yet?  No.  Can I pass judgement on it already?  Yes.  I’m an MRA.  My IQ is enormous, remember?

Anyway, that’s just my hypothesis.  If you have a different one, tell us what you think by submitting an article to The Spearhead or to A Voice for Men.

I guess what I’m saying is, don’t be a scientist.  Don’t be an engineer.  Be both.

About the Author: If you like this article, Jay Hammers urges you to do something about it and either donate to The Spearhead or A Voice For Men or, at the very least, make sure to piss off a misandrist in the next 24 hours, preferably while men are watching (and learning).

continent March 7, 2011 at 10:25

The authorship of the article is somewhat confusing. The byline is W.F. Price, but at the end there is this, Quote
“About the Author: If you like this article, Jay Hammers urges you to do something about it and either donate to The Spearhead or A Voice For Men “

Firepower March 7, 2011 at 10:47

Jay Hammers

Critiquing current events is admirable – as long as it’s done with Sociological gravitas.

Whining about what “we feel” about The Latest Outrage! ™ is as useless as a teenager giving a college lecture in Sociology 400.

Plenty of feeling – but no substance.

AntZ March 7, 2011 at 10:50

“… I can already tell this movie is a piece of misandric crap …”

I am not afraid of feminist propaganda movies. Flicks like “Thelma and Louise” mostly preach to the choir. Non-feminists who watch these slime-slingers just get mad. I like mad.

I am afraid of movies that spread hate by stealth. To me, the 1999 movie “The Mummy” featuring Brendan Fraser is among the most anti-male of all time. Why? “The Mummy” uses the death of hundreds of men as comic relief. Each time one of the “Medjai” men are killed, we get a different joke. One gets run over by a train crotch-first, “har har”. Two more fall off a cliff after a window is inadvertently closed on their fingers, “har har har”. A few dozen are set ablaze by a ruptured oil tanker, and we get to laugh as they scurry around like ants.

Keep in mind, the “Medjai” are MEN who sacrificed their comforts, their freedom, and their lives to protect the Earth from an evil dude called “Imhotep”. These are the ultimate “good guys”, and we have lots of fun laughing as they die.

Lovekraft March 7, 2011 at 10:56

I agree w/Firepower that we come across as reactionary and manipulable, not to mention exhausting our energy, if we get worked up over the latest ‘crisis.’ Charlie Sheen? Who f’in cares! Put him in context and move along.

Now national debt and deficits. That is something that every man should stay awake at night worrying about. Men want to OWN, but debt enslaves them.

Firepower March 7, 2011 at 11:11

Lovekraft

.As you can see, by the downvotes, noticing reactionaries…only brings a reactionary response.

THAT is the habit of children – which is what America has raised the last 30 years.

Or, Feminist Nazi infiltrators dominate this forum; either way it’s a huge black eye for “manly mrms.”

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) March 7, 2011 at 11:15

Actually Jay, I disagree on this one.
Why? Out there today there are MANY men and MANY web sites all ‘talking about the issues’. When I first started into this mess I thought ‘this is amazing that no-one is talking about what is happening in the courts’. Well? Of COURSE there are LOTS of men TALKING about what is happening in the courts. And that’s just the problem. ALL they are doing is TALKING.

I read a great deal of materials and watched a great deal of video. Guess what? A LARGE proportion of it is DUPLICATED.

I would even go as so far to say that the #1 Problem in THE WHOLE WORLD TODAY is that people are so in love with the sound of THEIR OWN VOICE and THEIT OWN OPINION that they don’t stop long enough to actually think strategically about CREATING A REMEDY.

Inside ONE MONTH of realising what was REALLY going on I formulated a strategy to attack the lame-stream-media. Hence I was tracked down. Once I realised that I no longer needed to attack the lame-stream-media I stopped posting to the Sydney Morning Herald Blogs.

My position is simple. There is TOO MUCH TALK and NOT ENOUGH ACTION. There is no more evidence needed than my video along with the letters to Kevin Rudd, Robert McClelland, Julia Gillard and all my associated paper work to prove conclusively that the family courts and courts in general in Australia AND around the world operate under Uniform Commerical Code and that they do so with the full knowledge of the most senior political figures as well as ALL the members of the Law Society. There is no rebuttal offered by the PM because none is available.

That men here are daily spouting their opinions rather than pointing to that evidence and saying ‘Peter bothered to PROVE BEYOND DOUBT’ that the courts are private companies operating UCC and therefore are not courts of law. That is ALL anyone needs to know to know ALL guvments are corrupt as hell.

The OTHER bit was to create remedy and I did that too. Only problem is? Men are too busy TALKING to stop and do some READING to learn just exactly how this remedy work.

So. Jay. My opinion is? There is no more talking needed to be done. No more writing. Nothing. All that is needed to be done is READING followed by ACTION. Period.

All these so-called MRAS ‘getting the message out there’? They would be FAR better served to STFU, read the book written through me, create juries and courts and put people on trial who have committed crimes in an honest, fair and just court. But they won’t. They are too busy transfering responsibility for ACTION to SOMEONE ELSE by ‘waking them up’. It’s really very pathetic once you know this is what MRAS are doing. Many in the ‘free man area’ are doing it too. It took me AGES to find enough men with balls in Australia to get our courts going. Sadly. It’s taking a LONG TIME in the MRA area too. If a father is NOT willing to sit on said juries? He’s not worthy of the title ‘father’. So. Where are these ‘men’? I can’t find them.

Atlas March 7, 2011 at 11:25

Good article.

Recently, here at The Spearhead, Herbal Essence posted a link to a misandrist piece at the TalentZoo. I linked over to it and posted my own reply to the feminist writer. It was great as (just checked) all told about fifteen different posters ripped the story to shreds. That probably was not the result little Mary was expecting.

My thoughts as an MRA ‘Engineer’ are to leverage the power of the Internet even further using the example above. What if the major men’s sites such as Spearhead, AVfM, False-Rape Society, Misandry Review, Angry Harry, etc etc (sorry if I did not name your favorite site) set up an MRA Red Alert System on anti-male articles appearing in the major mass media for us to respond to with our own posts.

Here is my suggestion:

1) Using the Internet, MRAs first register at one of many MRA sites that are linked up providing an email address to get a Red Alert Message when the mass media attacks us.

2) It is possible that the system can be set up should an MRA prefer worldwide action or by regions such as Europe, North America, and the Pacific (Australia and New Zealand). For now, I am just thinking anglo-speaking nations for simplicity at this time.

3) When for example MSNBC, CNN, the Atlantic, Fox News, Huffington Post, etc posts a misandrist article an alert then goes out and MRA pile in to refute and spread our message.

Only a certain number of people will go to MRA sites. Maybe it is time in force that we go out to the places where the anti-male propaganda war is taking place.

Thoughts? Good, Bad, other?

Richard P-Man March 7, 2011 at 11:40

Happy to see you writing at The-Spearhead again Jay!!!!

Hadamard March 7, 2011 at 11:45

I have been reading MRA websites for several months and I agree that te current events articles are the best. I would like us to take it a step further and have more articles posted about stuff we can actually do, like the URLs @ Urinals. I am rearing to go and change the world but I don’t know were to even start. If there is a rally or protest or a fund raising campaign that needs my help then I want to know about it so can help. I want to use the Internet to find events in real life so we can fix our broken country.

scot March 7, 2011 at 11:48

One recent event that should be talked about (and it may sky-rocket readership), is to the recent gender-Raunch proffessor taking the saws-all with the dildo attacked to it to the girls vagina in front of his class. This is the epitome of “gender-raunch” dominance of many American universities.
Im sure this pervert professor attends all the rape-klan marches held on campus, and despises sports (as sports encourages hetero-bonding).

Jay Hammers March 7, 2011 at 12:11

My position is simple. There is TOO MUCH TALK and NOT ENOUGH ACTION.

We’re getting there.

I do think that the more we focus on current events, while maintaining a focus on the theory behind what we’re doing, the more opportunities we will have to organize action.

I like putting links to The Misandry Bubble and AVfM Radio in the comments section of a misandric article, though I won’t waste too much energy doing it. It provides an opportunity to introduce other men to men’s rights.

It’s true we don’t want to waste excessive time on things that don’t matter, that won’t change things or raise awareness. Personally, however, I feel like I understand the state of things pretty well by now. I think Adam Kostakis’s recent gyno theory lectures were amazing and eye-opening, but they don’t have the same impact on me they would have a year and a half ago when I didn’t know anything. A lot of the theory pieces today are things I already know, which are important especially for newcomers, but I really want to apply what I know in new areas – and to me that means getting involved in action opportunities, and responding to current events.

I also think there is a large audience for current events stories on misandry. We can ask whether that audience is the audience we want.

Lovekraft March 7, 2011 at 12:11

Hadamard: “I don’t know were to even start.”

With tomorrow being National Woman Day, I have the feeling that that sinking feeling in your stomach is going to spur an idea or two in your mind. Notably, why isn’t there a national Men’s Day, why isn’t there a campaign against Testicular Cancer, a campaign against female-0n-male violence, a call to end misandric Family Courts etc etc.

In my workplace, I have the feeling the feminists are brewing up something, and my choices are to either sit this one out (in the toilet) or stand front and center with a knowing smirk on my face. Either way, I won’t give them any support.

Jay Hammers March 7, 2011 at 12:15

Looks like this didn’t get into the About the Author section as I had intended:

And if you live near Carlisle, Pennsylvania, tell Dickinson College it is not okay to presume men guilty when accused.

Jay Hammers March 7, 2011 at 12:23

We want men pissed off and asking “what can I do about it?” don’t we? Articles on current events will do that. Hearing the stories of victims – yes, victims – of the family court system on AVfM Radio will do that.

Kathy March 7, 2011 at 12:40

Rebel March 7, 2011 at 12:45

I am an unsophisticated man.

This society fucks you?

Then fuck this society!

Take all you can. Give nothing. Enjoy the show: it’s for free.

All else is B.S.

Angelo March 7, 2011 at 13:05

Bottom Feeders Kathy? I think you need to look harder.

I am Univeristy Educated and hold down a Director’s position. I am sure I am not alone. Oh, and I have an IQ in and around 138 if you are curious…

Personally, I don’t put a lot of stock in IQ though. In my experience, the people that get the furthest are not always the smartest, but they are almost always the hardest working.

Atlas March 7, 2011 at 13:18

Kathy wrote: You have proof of that? All I’ve seen here are the bottom feeders.

Kathy,

Since when do feminists concern themselves with the concept of truth? Upholding the values of truth, facts, reason, and the belief that a person is innocent until proven guilty is obviously a male quality. You cannot see that for you are blind and vomit misinformation. If all you see here are bottom feeders then why are you here? I see you as a nasty ole catfish whiskers and all. Kathy, how does it feel to be getting older, fatter, and uglier?

Lovekraft March 7, 2011 at 13:35

What I do know is that I will eventually be pushed out of the movement as it grows, simply due to natural dynamic laws that dictate that free-thinkers abhor consensus.

Atlas March 7, 2011 at 13:36

IMHO, a mix of AVfM’s radio should provide 1) MRA background information and 2) real concrete current events of how most people are suffering from feminism and the resulting misandry. One provides the framework and direction (intellect) and two provides a personalization to relate too (emotional), the angry fires within a man. Both provide a combination of the 10K overview and a ground floor experience that can be drawn upon when discussing the MRA movement with others.

It is sometimes not enough to say that the adult male suicide rate is way up. Adding an example of a NYC firefighter 911 hero, a divorced father, who committed suicide because his alimony and child support left him virtually broke gets the message across more deeply.

Anon March 7, 2011 at 13:40

For some over-the-top manginahood :

Here is an article of ‘men’ saying that if women ran the world, there would not be war. Most of these ‘men’ are transvestites or homosexuals :

Go there and teach them a lesson. Leave links to The Spearhead, AVfM Radio, etc.

SingleDad March 7, 2011 at 13:53

Damn, I already posted that and a rather long winded rebuttle on the Dutch Mitary-Femicooks thread:

Anon March 7, 2011 at 13:56

Here is a pretty extreme mangina, who openly talks about male genocide :

Troll King March 7, 2011 at 14:01

Did any of you guys watch the morgan/sheen interview. In one part he talks about how he was abused by one of his wives and that led to the time he plead no contest to DV. The funny thing is that he strikes me as a beta who became a alpha simply for playing the role of badass in movies and then got fucked over time and again by women and drowned that pain with drugs for 20+ yrs and then finally said fuck it.

If anything we should try to get intouch with him and send him some of the conceptual articles found earlier.

I kinda disagree about the current events stuff. It is so common we are swimming in it. It is only getting more common and louder too. I think most guys see it and realize it but they don’t want to be ostracized or they shrug it off as a one time NAWALT type thing. If anything I think we need more conceptual theory. I had been lurking on mens sites for awhile and it wasn’t until I found some of the theory here that I really woke up to it.

When I look around me, either on the internet or in real life, I see men and their natural nature in conflict with the combination of growing up in a male vacuum and the femalecentric male identity pushed onto them since childhood. Men naturally want to admire women but women exploit this to turn men into slaves who self destruct.

SingleDad March 7, 2011 at 14:14

@ Anon

In the comments of that article they reference “The Futurist” and call it:

But please allow me to introduce you to your polar opposite, a person who is convinced that the problems of the world could all be solved if women would just go back to being submissive playtoys and let the men get on with ruling the world:

I’ve addressed this person before, and more or less wasted my time, but I view him as a massive danger to the world because too many people listen to him. He’s even managed to get Foresight Institute to link to his blog, sending who knows how many people off to read his poison rants about women’s “need” to be dominated and subjugated and that their only value is in making babies.

Know your enemy. At the very least, he’ll let you know exactly what you are fighting.

Our enemies know who we are and that we are gunning for them, nice.

SingleDad March 7, 2011 at 14:33

Sorry,

This just keeps giving, here is another comment, suggesting that my point that there is currently a large group of people in power that are planning the elimination of men may indeed be true, you just can’t make this stuff up:

From the article linked by Anon above:

Even with a mandatory women-only government, allowing men to vote will be dangerous: they would vote for aggressive risk-taking women, thus voiding the benefits of a women-only government.

Therefore, it will be regretfully necessary to remove voting rights from men.

But violent men may resent this just and aggressively demand that their voting rights be restored, which may cause social unrest.

Therefore, it will be sadly necessary to confine the most violent men, identified by means of mandatory genetic scans, and eventually all men, to detention camps.

But violent men with a mistaken, socially dangerous, hormone-induced drive for liberty, may try to escape from detention camps.

A final solution based on the physical elimination of the most aggressive men, and eventually all men, will unfortunately become the only viable option for a just and peaceful world.

This is what they are planning.

Denis March 7, 2011 at 14:43

It’s a good post.

Talking and spreading the word is very important to educate men and increase the political power of the MRM.

Don’t know what other options are out there, but I haven’t heard any good suggestions.

oddsock March 7, 2011 at 14:55

@ Troll King

That is why I posted the Erin Pizzey Link to her book “the emotional terrorist” another thread. The vast majority of guys are oblivious to the effects of this. It sounds so harmless. I mean emotional terrorism ? Doesn’t sound like much does it ? Wait until you have been living with a woman that smiles so sweetly to people outside the home but is a master of hidden threats and inuendos inside the house. Gradually picking apart your self confidence/worth and all you can do is work and sleep and/or drink take drugs. Others have posted links to videos showing this is quite widespread.

Just a thought. Mens happiness, as being reported in MSM is now rising. IMHO this is simply because they have started to put some distance between themselves and the constant erosion of the emotional turmoil/blackmail of a long term relationship with a western woman. ?

I am sure of it.

Keyster March 7, 2011 at 15:24

So I was talking to Mr. Paul Elam, your host for “A Voice for Men Radio”, and I ask him, “Hey, Paul how about doing something on this story or commenting on that article?” And he sez to me, he sez,….”I’m not gonna comment on anything I haven’t had a chance to prepare for first, by thoroughly reviewing and researching it.”

Then I thought, “You know what? That’s professionalism defined right there.”
Just so everyone knows, these guys put in a ton of their “FREE” time to provide the most quality content they can. It’s not as easy as they make it look.

When say Bill O’Reilly does his show, he has 20 devoted staffers that research topics and pull things together for the final production meeting every day. His resources are limitless. Rush Limbaugh’s radio show is 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. But he comes in hours before the show and leaves hours after to PREPARE.

“You know it’d be nice if The Spearhead did this or AVfM did that.”

Wanna be a journalist/pundit? Wanna help promote the show?
Who’s stopping you? Write up a piece. Record a commentary. Get involved.
We need producers, givers, contributors, your time, energy and whatever talent you’re willing to lend.

There are currently no positions open for critics or Ombudsmen at this time. All other positions are readily available.
Salary is the joy and satisfaction you’ll receive by just knowing you helped.

oddsock March 7, 2011 at 15:50

Slightly off topic. Regarding the promotion of MRA issues. I often frequent many other sites mainly out of interest or simple curiosity, sometimes just devilment. There is usually a comments section and I have as yet not found any website that has not given me the opportunity to post a link to any number or MRA/MGTOW web sites, e.g. Angryharry.com. Not sure how effective it is but judging by the often confused response I sometimes get I am sure many will visit just out of curiosity?

I also often take note of some of their own campaign ideas. Mostly nothing to do with MRA issues as such but maybe worth consideration.

For instance I visit the Max Keiser web site just to see what shit is comming down the financial pike or pending unrest around the globe. For a while now he has had a campaign going and with a lot of success. It’s called ” buy silver crash JP Morgan”. I am not promoting his campaign I am simply intrigued by some of the methods used to raise awareness by many of his viewers. One guy had one of those rubber stamps made that simply said Crash JP Morgan. Buy silver. From this others had their own made with much the same main logo but with a list of places to buy silver and the Max Keiser Website address. The aim was to stamp every or at least as many Dollar bills with it as they could. Just an example, maybe better than getting flyers printed to post around town ?

I tried the Alex Jones site but they banned me for posting links and anti feminist articles lol.

Anonymous March 7, 2011 at 15:57

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c):

I understand what you’re saying there. Leaders DO, they don’t just tell other people what to do or talk about what we should do.

I plan to DO a lot more than I am right now, but most of it will likely involve informing people and working within the confines of the existing system, until that system breaks down under the crushing weight of misandry.

I don’t think we’re in any position right now to form our own courts or begin a revolution, if that’s what you’re saying. The only way we’re going to get vast institutional change in a short period of time is if the current system collapses under its own weight. The other alternative is to creep slowly toward a more just system.

I guess I don’t know, though. I’m not very optimistic about humanity’s future. We seem to be a very flawed race that will never achieve harmony.

Uncle Elmer March 7, 2011 at 15:58
Kathy March 7, 2011 at 16:07

Anon March 7, 2011 at 16:14

How? By exterminating men, of course.

Jay Hammers March 7, 2011 at 16:27

Good ideas, Keyster & oddsock. I’ve been thinking that once I relocate and have more time to focus on men’s rights, I will think about the best ways to spend my time. I’m hoping to contribute to AVfM Radio in some more direct ways in the future, probably lobby my state senators, write more, oh it’s going to be a grand ol’ time.

This article originally started as an e-mail to Paul Elam and Mr. Price, but I thought it might be worth expanding on. I like to generate ideas and see what people think, so I’m glad to see the discussion here.

I’m sure Paul, Keyster, and the rest of the AVfM Radio team are very busy right now just planning and recording the show. I love what I’ve seen so far and what I’ve seen of where we’re heading, and have no doubt the team has their shit together and will impress us all even more in the future.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c):

I wrote a longer response to you before but it didn’t seem to come through. I guess I’d summarize by saying it’s true that it’s easy for us to tell others to go do something, but we’re not leaders if we don’t go and do things ourselves. I do think the AVfM Radio team, writers, and The Spearhead writers are doing something worthwhile. They are leading, even if it’s not in the way you’d prefer.

I really don’t think “creating juries and courts to put people on trial” is something we can do under the current system; it would have to collapse under the weight of misandry or be overthrown after more people are willing to join the men’s rights cause. If the masses do not see what’s wrong with the present system, we’re not going to change anything directly. Not right now.

Hawk March 7, 2011 at 16:30

Save hundreds of millions this century? Gosh that’s low. Lets try a women led world saving tens of billions of people from war. Then, how does the world decide who gets the limited share of the world’s natural resources to take care of the billions saved? Who gets to eat, drink fresh water, have energy, and jobs with the over-population? Being super-smart women they’ll know how to fix the problem with a nice global war to reduce the population! First of course, men will be put on half-rations with women getting full-rations and kids getting three-quarter rations. I can see it now; Chelsey Clinton as leader of the new matriarchy world order. :) The world is turning out even crazier than the dark sci-fi books I used to read.

Rebel March 7, 2011 at 16:49

“Leader of World Transhumanist Org aims for Female-only governments in 25 years : “Enacting legislation that allowed only women to stand for national public office would probably save hundreds of millions of lives this century—possibly more”.”

Really?

When the objective is to reduce population by 90%?

With the curent trend, 25 years from now there shall be something like 10-12 billion people on earth.

Something is not quite right with numbers. Too much estrogen maybe?

Rebel March 7, 2011 at 16:52

“Oh, and I have an IQ in and around 138 if you are curious…”

138?

C or F?(138F = 59C)

Rick James March 7, 2011 at 17:00

How’s this for an idea? Litter men’s restrooms with business cards, flyers, or some thing like that, with links and info to men’s rights/MGTOW/Spearhead sites? Think about it? At bookstores, guys leave magazines in there, and some times even books. Usually they’re t&a related!

So…

…make a ‘zine/flyer with a cover featuring a seductive-looking broad…they open it..and are instantly hit with the truth!

Remember -should this tactic be employed, you heard it from Rick James, bitch!

oddsock March 7, 2011 at 17:33

Guys, it doesn’t really matter what label we choose to sit under. Perhaps it is worth reminding people especially the younger guys or those new to all this MRA MGTOW Misandry stuff from whence we came? In the space of a few years we have gone from one or two male friendly websites to youtubes and radio shows and books some in print some only ebooks. We now also have all sorts of MRA/MGTOW/Happy Bachelor/Happier abroad/Dont marry websites. New ones being added weekly.

Yes we will always have hot heads and manginas, guys full of advice some full of crap. We will have trolls and feminists and all other manor of village idiot frequent our web sites, but keep in mind that regardless of how angry or frustrtated we feel? We are making a huge impact even if it is just simply by turning our back on society.

Whatever our input/output is ? We are increasingly raising awareness among men giving them options ideas and choice. A place to learn chat and vent when neccessary like never before. We have men chatting and sharing views and ideas globally. This has never happened throughout world history.

Its working. No formulae or leaders required. If you want that, I am sure you will find plenty. If not ? Fine, simply do your own thing.

sharp March 7, 2011 at 18:09

Jay:

I recently made a comment like that under the article about Dow Chemical:

I do like articles that focus on specific things happening in the world like this instead of all the meta philosophizing, theorizing, and wait for the collapse talk.

I still feel that way, but I don’t want to sit here and complain because, one, The Spearhead is great, two, if I want articles about specific events happening in the world I should research and write them myself. Like Keyster said, it not easy.

Jay Hammers March 7, 2011 at 18:18

sharp, that is the comment I was referring to. Thanks for helping to inspire this article.

sharp March 7, 2011 at 18:29

Lovecraft:

Silly popular culture stuff like Charlie Sheen is good to highlight because:

- let’s face it the average person is entertained by pop culture and likes to talk about it, and it might attract men who otherwise wouldn’t be informed about what’s going on with men, and when they’re here, they might read the other articles and learn.

- he got a restraining order and had his kids stolen from him by a drug addict mother who was no better than him.

- #winning. just kidding.

Keyster March 7, 2011 at 19:45

I spent enough time meandering and musing on blogs (and still do obviously!), until I saw Paul talk about doing a radio show. “What else could I do besides send a little money?”, I ask myself. Then I approached him about helping, come to find I joined an army of one! (“Pay no attention to the man behind the curtian!” – said the Mighty Oz)

My point is do something, if you can.

AVfM Radio’s first several shows are meant to frame the issues so that when we do get more topical there’s some context. No offense, but regulars here and similar spots aren’t necessarily the target audience. We’re the choir, but we need a congregation. It’s men on the fringes we’re trying to reach. Letting them know they’re not alone, and that we get it. Men that are like we once were.

We need foot soldiers to help grow the base. Tell some guys. Spread it around the internet, in chat rooms, @urinals, the local pub. Try to do one small thing every day or once a week. Once you do you’ll have taken the grand step from curious interloper to genuine activist. Direct your passion for the truth into helping these guys spread the new meme above ground.

greyghost March 7, 2011 at 20:12

@ Anon

Here is a pretty extreme mangina, who openly talks about male genocide :

Man that cat is very strange. I don’t see how in the hell you found that guy.

Aharon March 7, 2011 at 20:45

Man that cat is very strange. I don’t see how in the hell you found that guy.

That guy actually wrote an article that was posted here at The Spearhead last week:

Yes, he is a mangina and about as PC as can be.

Anon March 7, 2011 at 21:05

How? By exterminating men, of course.

Wait, a person who thinks it is a good idea to exterminate men (or at least genetically alter them so that they are no longer masculine) managed to get an article posted on The Spearhead? He must have thought long and hard about which article to send over, as just about anything else he has written is ultra-misandric.

Perhaps calling him out to clarify his views on feminism, etc. is in order?

Angelo March 7, 2011 at 21:43

Kathy. University of Alberta if you must know… You can guess the Faculty if you want. I will give you a hint, it did not Women’s Studies.

You were educated where again?

DevilDog March 7, 2011 at 22:04

Well..

Robert March 7, 2011 at 23:14

OT;

Testicular cancer rise and sperm quality fall ‘due to chemicals’
Submitted by Broadsword on Sat, 2011-03-05 14:33.
Article here. Excerpt:

‘Sperm quality significantly deteriorated and testicular cancers increased over recent years, a Finnish study says.

The University of Turku research suggests environmental reasons, particularly exposure to industrial chemicals, may be behind both trends.

A UK expert said chemicals may affect the development of male babies.

“Our findings further necessitate the efforts to identify reasons for the adverse trends in reproductive health to make preventive measures possible.”‘.

AfOR March 8, 2011 at 00:29

Follow the fucking money.

It all, always, comes back to money.

The wimminz are always directly dependent upon “no questions asked” money, usually from the public purse, and even those in industry only get away with it because the way is lead by the public purse.

Starve them of cash and you starve them of oxygen, they will literally die of starvation, and raise blue murder screaming to their last breath.

The only way to starve them of cash is to starve the State of cash, fuck the State, it can’t be fixed any other way and is now the enemy.

The only way to starve the State of cash is either live off welfare or work self employed and keep two sets of books, run the black / cash economy for what you can, and good accounting for what you can’t where everything is a deductible expense.

If you pay into the State, you are paying into the wimminz defence fund.

I couldn’t have less contact with my kids if we had had TOTAL economic meltdown and they had died in the ensuing chaos, so frankly speaking total economic meltdown holds nothing very scary for me, I have a set of skills that will always be in demand (a brain, two hands and a mechanical aptitude)

Freed from needing to cater to the ex bitch and freed (prevented by force of Law actually) from any obligation towards my kids I can go live in my fucking car, it provides 12 VDC to power my laptop and charge my smartphone, and I can tether my smartphone to my laptop and get internet access anywhere I can get a phone signal.

In siding with the wimminz the State has made me the very thing it fears the most, the worker who can go anywhere on a whim, the worker who can work in the black (cash) economy, the worker who is very hard to track and profile, the worker who cannot be targeted by marketers because he doesn’t have a McMansion fixed address, the worker who has no interest in taking on a debt burden or otherwise “boosting” the economy, the worker who can’t be bribed to vote appropriately because he doesn’t have a McMansion, corporate job, mortgage, etc etc.

What’s more, I can never be persuaded to change my mind at any point in the future and start contributing to the State, I can only be bought or bribed now by someone with a time machine, able to go back in time and give my kids back the years they have missed with their father and family.

It is not the Democrats / Republicans / Socialists / Conservatives / Labour who have lost my tacit financial support for life, it is the State, which means ALL of the useless parasitic bastards.

Meanwhile, for all the rest of the voters who still play the game….

I see that the standard tactic that EVERYONE is using now, from Police chiefs on down, is the chicken little sky is falling scare tactic, ooooh budget cuts mean we will have to cut 10,000 front line officers, well, fuck em.

Fuck the military too. Fuck the civil service. Fuck the fire service. Fuck the Health service. Fuck the sanitation department. Fuck the highways department. Fuck the environment department. Fuck the schools. Fuck the police. Fuck the child and social services. Fuck the tax office. Fuck the national debt.

Polotico to AfOR
“We have a problem.”

AfOR to Politico
“We? You got a mouse in your pocket motherfucker? Cos there ain’t no ‘we’…”

There is no justice. Just Us.

Sonja March 8, 2011 at 00:57

@ Anon March 7, 2011 at 13:40, said Mangina is “…presently writing a book, to be entitled Estrogen Utopia.”

I think that says it all, really.

The Caliph March 8, 2011 at 04:21

OT, apparently we’re so dumb when we’re not thinking of sex, our minds are blank.

Imagine if a women were the plot of such travesty

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) March 8, 2011 at 04:42

Anonymous March 7, 2011 at 15:57
“I don’t think we’re in any position right now to form our own courts or begin a revolution, if that’s what you’re saying.”

In both Australia and the US Grand Juries have been run issuing indictments to the ‘guvment’ lawfully. Which part of ‘courts are ALREADY RUNNING’ don’t you get?

There is no need for a ‘revolution’. What we are doing is creating an ALTERNATIVE SET OF LAWFUL COURTS which are SUPERIOR to the Supreme Court in the US and the High Court in Australia. The Supreme Court and High Court are UCC commercial businesses which have no jurisdiction over human beings who rescind consent. I have proven this and produced the video evidence and affidavits to do so.

I find it very difficult to believe men here are so STUPID. But every day I come here, and have been here for nearly 18 months now. And every day I see GROSS STUPIDITY AND WILLFUL IGNORANCE. I was REAL POLITE for the LONGEST TIME. Now? I’m just going to call you guys willfully f***ing ignorant and dumb as rocks. Indeed. I’m going to speak to men FAR more harshly than I ever spoke to women. Women have an excuse for being stupid. 6.5x less grey matter. But what is the excuse of MEN? Eh?

What excuse does ANY MAN HERE have for not reading the Magna Carta? Please give me one. Please let ANY MAN HERE explain to me why he can not comprehend these three clauses of the Magna Carta.

[39] No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights and possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any other way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgement of his equals or by the law of the land.

[40] To no one will we sell, to no one deny or delay right or justice.

[45] We will appoint as justices, constables, sheriffs, or other officials, only men that know the law of the realm and are minded to keep it well

These three clauses apply in ALL the english speaking world of the former british empire. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Well? If men can not read these three clauses and NOT comprehend that those in guvment are just criminals and thugs? You ARE as dumb as a rock and DESERVE to be called so. And if you are ‘insulted’ it is because you know it’s TRUE.

So. Given the people in guvment ARE criminals. What is your recourse? What is your remedy? Your remedy is the JURY TRIAL or BULLETS.

Now. Which one would you like? Because you are going to HAVE to pick one of the two. In the arab world now? They are picking bullets as the tool of choice to get ‘change they can believe in’. Only trouble is? The arab ‘transformation’ is an organised effort to spark WW III. Simple as.

Unless men are willing to SIT ON JURIES men are going to have to start SHOOTING real soon now. Because you can be VERY sure your foreign troops are going to start SHOOTING AT YOU.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) March 8, 2011 at 04:50

Jay Hammers March 7, 2011 at 12:23
We want men pissed off and asking “what can I do about it?” don’t we?

Apparently not. Men have their remedy. They can use it or not. Apparently they don’t want to use the remedy documented for them. That is THEIR problem. I’m using it. Works fine for me. I’ve been using this remedy for 18 months now. I have not had one single challenge to ANY of my affidavits. How about that? So they ALL stand as true in law and the ONLY alternative the guvments have is to use force against me. And they have been well noticed that such force will not be acceptable to me and will be returned in due time.

Pretty soon I will get my world passport working with or without the help of men here. And if I have to do ALL the f***ing work on MY OWN DIME? I’ll charge men to provide them this service in the future so the ‘talkers’ are quickly sifted from the ‘do-ers’.

My view now is this. 99%+ of men are stupid dumb animals just like Henry Kissinger called ‘soldiers’. If men are ‘insulted’ by me calling them ‘stupid dumb animals’? They let them PROVE to me they are not. I’m not seeing much evidence they aren’t.

Look around. MOST MEN ARE SHEEPLE. I am amazed at how ‘sheeple’ the men are. I had thought otherwise 3 years ago. But the evidence men piled high in front of me that they are sheeple simply can’t be ignored any more. The Illuminati have known this for thousands of years. This is why you are slaves. Because you WANT to be slaves. You are easily fooled into giving up your freedom for trinkets of ‘benefits’.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) March 8, 2011 at 04:54

Jay Hammers March 7, 2011 at 12:11
“We’re getting there.”

Jay….yes we are….but, in my opinion, there are no excuses for so called ‘men’ to be sitting on their arses doing f*** all but telling young men about the issues. Yes. This is important but it’s not enough. I have spoken to a LOT of young men. They too take a very selfish attitude. Once they know what the issues are they will MGTOW. However, they will NOT stand up for the rights of other men to the tune of 1 in 1,000. That’s REALLY pathetic if you ask me. And ‘men’ don’t like me calling them pathetic one little bit because they know it’s true.

Here’s a good question. How many men here have READ the Magna Carta of 1215 and understand that it STILL applies in limiting the power of the ‘King’ which is also the power of the ‘guvment’? Very, very, very few Jay.

The guvments in the west are required to observe the Magna Carta so long as a human being properly claims the terms of the Magna Carta apply. Here is the speech by the Attorney General Of Australia making this very point.

How many men here have bothered to read Robert McClellands speech, where he lays it ALL OUT as to the fact guvments many NOT usurp the Magna Carta, and really ‘get it’. Very, very few. The Magna Carta was one of the FIRST documents I sat down and really studied once I realised that it was still required to be observed by ALL former british colonies like the USA. Indeed. The USA is STILL a british colony.

Jay. MEN TALKING is the WRONG DIRECTION. Men are very, very well advised to be READING. And the things they are WELL ADVISED to be READING is how the systems of LAW work and how they are superior to legislation. I have published links to the REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF. But men still refuse to read them. They refuse to do exactly what I did which was STUDY THE SYSTEMS OF LAW.

In the end? A friend of mine was saying the other day. “You know. One of the reasons these dumb arses refuse to listen to you is that you give this stuff away for free. I bet if you made them pay EUR1,000 for a copy of your book and EUR100 for an hour of your time they would listen MUCH harder than giving what you have done away for free.” I really do wonder if he is right.

Stupid and ignorant men are, right now, today, handing over rates of EUR200-400/hour to criminals calling themselves ‘family law lawyers’. At the SAME time those SAME men refuse to educate themselves for nothing more than the cost of their time. How about that?

Like I said. I would have thought men would JUMP at being taught how to lawfully refuse to pay alimony and child support. If men are not willing to JUMP at THAT education? Stuff them!! Not much I can do for them. Let them wallow in their stupidity and ignorance. Let them be slaves. When they want to be free? They will read what I have given them. Me? I’m back to work. I’ve finished my draft for the procedure manual for the peoples court of Australia. We will get our petite criminal courts soon. We will get our prosecutions soon. All that I have written will remain free. But pretty soon I think I will charge for my time just like I do my business clients. Men refused to listen for ‘free’? They can listen for ‘fee’. Maybe they will take me more seriously if they are paying, eh?

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) March 8, 2011 at 05:03

AfOR March 8, 2011 at 00:29
“The only way to starve the State of cash is either live off welfare or work self employed and keep two sets of books”

Afor. In the former british empire income taxes are not LAWful. Income tax, tax on your labour, is VOLUNTARY. And it’s about time more men figured this one out.

In the UK? If you read your ‘money’ you will see the promise to pay. Your ‘money’ is promissory notes. NOT MONEY. When your guvment asks you to please pay GBP20,000 in ‘income taxes’? You are LAWFULLY and LEGALLY entitled to take out a blank piece of paper and write out a promisory note. END OF STORY. All guvment departments are WELL AWARE that the ‘UK Currency’ is promissory notes and they know they have to accept them when presented.

But? Men here wish to remain ignorant. So they hand over these ‘primissory notes’ that are ‘legal tender’ falsely believing it is ‘money’. I have no more sympathy for ANY man on spearhead in the UK who is paying ‘income taxes’ in the UK. They are stupid or cowards or both.

I pay ALL MY LAWFUL TAXES. Things like VAT etc are LAWFUL because you, theoretically, have the opportunity to not avail of the service.

Anonymous March 8, 2011 at 05:37

2 videos that show just how bad feminist propaganda really is:

Maybe one of the-spearhead authors could highlight these in an upcoming post?

Aharon March 8, 2011 at 07:08

HERE WE GO MEN! So it continues… I just woke up and am about to go on patrol, hopped on yahoo real quick…Well..I can’t wait to get out of Afghanistan and get out of the Marine Corps… I am ashamed and disappointed in this country.

Stay safe man. I don’t blame you for wanting out since you are awake about how much government, society, and women care about you. It needs to be a two way street in terms of mutual caring and support. It is not. The article was bs.

Angelo March 8, 2011 at 07:36

If a few of you would leave a comment here at the greatest bastion of Canadian Left Wing Journalism I would appreciate it.

There are already a few like minded men posting. They could use some support.

Anon March 8, 2011 at 07:44

Female GIs ‘struggle’ with higher divorce rate :

Nevermind that SHE initiated it.

scot March 8, 2011 at 08:11

I have read here that “the anti-male, and womens violence enable-ment perversion of American law enforcement communities; are not all “equally perverted”.
The southern states have no interest in an “Empowered” gender-Raunch community, and hence treat the sexes more equally than the more “gender-Raunch” dominates areas on the country of the country.

scot March 8, 2011 at 08:12

Man, i wish we had en edit button here. haste makes waste.

continent March 8, 2011 at 08:14

For those who voted 9 down on my comment, since I was the first to reply the authorship was corrected by the time you perhaps read it.
continent March 7, 2011 at 10:25

mgtow March 8, 2011 at 08:40

A key way to starve the beast is to avoid marriage. Just by avoiding marriage and breeding alone will deprive the government of lots of taxes and fees.

And in these times, avoiding marriage is key to self-preservation, and one of the essential steps to go your own way.

Other methods: work under the radar. Cut down your expenditure (living within your means is easily achievable for bachelors), remain debt free. Expat and work overseas (however, many countries are more or less tainted by feminism, though the situation is not as hardcore as the basket cases in America, Canada, Sweden, UK, Australia etc.)

SF March 8, 2011 at 09:55

Feminists now are moving in on Earth Day.

Jay Hammers March 9, 2011 at 00:02

If US Courts won’t even adhere to the US Constitution, I don’t think they’re going to adhere to the Magna Carta. In the meantime, if I broke their “laws” I’d be in jail with nothing gained. I don’t think there’s anything in the US along the lines of freemen principles that would work for me, at least not right now, not while the system is in place and fully supported by the sheeple, as you say.

I think it’s more likely I’ll be able to slowly change things by raising awareness and fighting broken laws within the existing judicial system. Do I think I’ll fix things permanently? No.

I agree with you that the vast majority of people are idiots, and I have little hope that we will learn our lessons. We are a flawed species.

Still, I am driven to do something about these injustices, for some reason. I just hate injustice. Human beings seem to be very good at injustice, however. That is why I will not have any children: I do not wish to propagate this species. Why should I bring children into this perpetually unjust society anyway? I might be able to create some pretty decent human beings, but what would be the reward for them? To find out, as I did, that humanity is a piece of shit that will never really improve? I think I’ll spare my potential offspring that revelation, and end the line with me.

In the meantime, I will enjoy my life as it is, pushing against injustices as far as I am willing to go.

I’m not going to lie to you that I would sacrifice everything for an idea. But I will sacrifice some.

Many good men are dropping out too, and so the worst of the worst reproduce without end. Things aren’t going to get better in the long run; they are only going to get worse.

In the short term, maybe I can improve the lives of the people I know, myself, and my loved ones, and gain some joy out of it. There’s nothing saying things can’t get better for a while, in part due to the things I do. Then again, things may get worse in short term for society or personally for me.

Honestly I’ll be happy if I have a few more good years with the people I love before I die, and I know it will make me happy to help push against the injustices we face today, one of the most prominent and insidious of which is misandry.

There is no afterlife. There is only this one. I intend to take pleasure out of it by enjoying myself and by helping others.

Will it make a difference in the long run? I don’t think so. Will it make a difference in the short term? It will. We may only touch a few people’s lives or we could change society for the better for years to come. And if it turns out I’m wrong and humanity isn’t doomed to forever repeat the same mistakes, then perhaps we will have helped make a difference in the long term after all.

If not, well hopefully a human being someday decides to create a species – biological or artificial – that is better than us (whatever that means).

We are a competitive species, evolved through natural selection.
Competition is what drives us. It is why we are a successful species but it is also why we have the problems we have today. Perhaps a species developed artificially would not have these problems, perhaps it would just have others.

What does it even matter?

I will enjoy the company of my human life-mate and the great human beings I have met and will meet, in person, through communication tools, or through the ideas they have left behind, until I die. Hopefully I will not experience too much pain in the meantime.

A few good years of joy is all I ask, and I hope it is not too much.

Or maybe I’ve got it all wrong, but at least this way I don’t have to worry and I can still do some good (whatever that means). Maybe that’s cowardly. At least I can admit it.

Apologies for the crazy rant!

fondueguy March 12, 2011 at 16:19

Antz

Good point. A movie as obnoxious sounding as this can definitely give people a bad taste as they recognize what’s going on and possibly wonder who this movie is targeted to. Is it more feel good crap for women at whatever costly message? Are advertisers just thinking about women’s ego like the authors of those misandric books?

The sneeky ones may indeed be more invidious. You don’t want to get lost reading too much into things but there are without a doubt common themes and tactics in movies that are horribly misandric and seep into the mind under the guise of triviality.

You definitely hit upon the worst theme in misandric media, violence towards men and male disposability. I just want to add a few others, which you might already know of;

Groin kicks (its a fucking staple… WTF) – obviously its about castration. Also notice how it is almost always done by the good Guy and not the bad Guy.

If there is a group with a strong and obvious brotherhood more often than not they are the bad guys. Its as if brotherhoods are bad sort of like how frats are portrayed. And when I say brotherhood I’m not talking about some impersonal company that is full of men, I’m talking about brotherhoods full of loyalty and all. The douchbag “good Guy” is typically much more influenced by women. To be more realistic you would need to show female influence on bad men and brotherhoods as a motivator and stabalizer.

Saving a woman and fighting a man is a misandric mainstay for chivalry and the idea that the bad person is always a man. (Female heroes are nothing of the same sort. Its often about give themselves justice and hurting the person who wronged them. Its not sacrificial).

And for one of THE MOST INSIDIOUS form of misandry is the brain fart forgiveness of bad women. Women can start put on the bad side then get turned good. Sometimes this gets glorified as the man saving her while the woman essentially picks the winning side. The winning side… what is more misandric than that?!? I’m so damn sick movies that have a hot chick dating a jerk Guy whom she later leaves because… she was really good? Basically she is not responsible for her transgressions because she is a woman and”there all good inside”, even though they don’t act that way… in actuality they are praised after having no real moral agency. Fucking pathetic.

fondueguy March 12, 2011 at 16:46

@Jay Hammers March 7, 2011 at 12:11

That was a really good post. One thing I’m really craving in the MRM is a place to just talk strategy. So that we can share what works. We could talk about ways of spreading information, laws, programs, peoples psychology, etc… that would be a place where I could really soak up a lot.

What do you think we could do about that?

Firepower March 14, 2011 at 09:07

A private forum completely free from Liberal infiltrators would be a start.

It’s not that difficult.

Jay Hammers March 16, 2011 at 11:47

Good news.

“Mars Needs Moms” completely flopped. http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/905-why-disneys-mars-needs-moms-bombed

“‘The title shouldn’t have been ‘Mars Needs Moms,’ but ‘Boys Need Not Come,’ one studio exec joked.”

The motion-capture animated film cost $150 million to produce but earned only $6.9 million in its debut at the domestic box office, the 12th worst opening of all time for a movie released in more than 3,000 theaters and one of the lowest openings for a major 3D release.

The price tag doesn’t include a hefty marketing spend. All told, Disney has likely invested $200 million or more in the motion capture pic, made by Robert Zemeckis’ now-shuttered ImageMovers Digital.

Many times, a movie performing poorly in the U.S. can make up ground at the international box office. “Mars,” however, did just as badly in its overseas debut, grossing a paltry $2.1 million from 14 countries (about 25% of all territories).

Domestically, it wouldn’t be a surprise if “Mars” topped out at $25 million.

Jay Hammers March 16, 2011 at 12:00

@fondueguy I think that’s going to naturally happen. We’re going to meet online and in real life, and it’s going to be the people who are most involved, who network with other MRAs, that will be able to participate first.

A Voice for Men Radio is just the beginning – finally there is somewhere for your average MRAs to engage in real time discussion about the issues. Any of us can call in and share our views. Chat rooms, online conferences, and real life meetings, organized events at state capitols are the future.

It’s not like people haven’t been doing this already. Father’s rights groups, people like Warren Farrell and Christina Hoff Summers have been out in the open making headway, submitting proposals to state and national governments, talking with politicians, holding men’s and father’s rights conferences, etc.

Why not attend the upcoming Male Studies conference in person? (I don’t know if any seats are left.)

The only thing limiting us is ourselves. Anyone who wants to get involved just needs to take the initiative. Attend the Male Studies conference, call in to AVfM Radio, donate to The Spearhead, write articles, set up a men’s rights wiki to introduce newcomers to the movement, send article tips to AVfM, The Spearhead, and False Rape Society, create a quality men’s rights chat room when there is enough interest, join Facebook and Twitter, spread the word through YouTube clip comments, Reddit, you name it.

The only thing holding us back is our own wills. The movers and the shakers of the MRM are really just the people who dedicate themselves to the cause and spend the most effort. We can’t wait for someone else to do it – we have to do it ourselves.

And it’s going to be a fun ride.