Comment of the Week: A Reader Reveals the Horror of Feminist Upbringing

by W.F. Price on January 13, 2011

In response to my post on the “V-Men,” The Spearhead received a very thoughtful and revealing post from AntZ, who grew up in a feminist household. After years of struggling under the weight of the dysfunctional, anti-male environment of his childhood, during which he was at the mercy of a radical feminist ideologue – and an academic to boot – he finally broke free. Although the effects of feminism on children that he outlines are worrisome for those of us living amongst these wounded individuals, and sad for the suffering they have endured, the fact that recovery and healing is possible is encouraging.

This is a major part of what we are fighting for: the lost children who have been wounded by out-of-control genderist ideology promoted by misanthropic feminists. Every time you think of a feminist triumph in ruining yet another father, adding him to the millions of casualties of their juggernaut of destruction and power-worship, think of the innocent children who will bear the lifelong scars.

Although it is difficult to dwell on these things, sometimes it is necessary, and AntZ gives us a clear picture of the consequences of feminist child abuse:

I spent 30 years or so in “mangina purgatory” before realizing that much of my warped outlook on life came from the twisted way in which my mother raised her children. My three brothers, subjected to the same cruelty, remain in mangina hell today.

I have come to the conclusion that boys who experience gender-specific abuse at the hands of their mothers exhibit some common traits:

1) A definition of “self” that is largely based on extreme Chivalry and woman-worship.

2) When we are alone (in situations that involve ONE person) our behaviour can appear odd (self-talking: having imaginary “liberation” conversations with either our mothers or others who we have invited to dominate us), or our behaviour can be very violent (yelling and destroying inanimate objects that frustrate us with a marked tendency to over-kill, for example smashing an alarm clock to the point that it is reduced to tiny pieces.

3) In situations that involve TWO people (the mangina plus a man or a woman), particularly mangina-man competitive environments at work and mangina-woman arguments at home, “mother abuse manginas” are obsessively subservient. Some “real” men will be perplexed by the self-flagellating mangina, others will take the mangina under their wing and form surprisingly productive partnerships with us. Women who have a relationship with a mangina will progress from insecurity, to resentment, and finally to violent loathing. Typically, the woman will engineering increasingly brutal “fitness tests” of physical or emotional violence in an attempt to force the mangina to stand up for himself.

4) In multi-person situations that involve both men and women, “mother abuse manginas” can appear aggressive and dominant as long as we do so in defence of women. Like Dorothy’s lion, we find our courage only when fighting on behalf of a woman. The only occasions where we “stand up to our boss” at work are in defence of women, and this will typically occur several times per year. On all other occasions we stubbornly stick to our doormat status.

5) Internally, “mother abuse manginas” resemble a dam of fear/insecurity holding back an ocean of resentment/anger towards women. Over time, the dam weakens, and sometimes breaks in a very sudden way. For me this moment occured in November of last year when my six year old son was dehumanized by New York’s anti-boy-self image campaign (disguised as an anti-DV campaign):

My mother is a heavy smoker and an alcoholic, but her strongest addiction is to the hatred of all men. As a professional Feminist academic in women’s studies, she knew exactly how to crush ther personalities of her four boys in order to produce the utopian Feminist servile man-bot. All of us were emotionally abused, and the three youngest (11, 12, and 13 years old at the time) were sexually abused also.

The abuse was as effective as clockwork. All four of my mother’s boys spent our lives as servile manginas who, as a bonus, have an “emergency white knight” button like the lion in the Wizard of Oz.

So here is what I know about Feminism. It is an ideology of hate that is highly effective at preparing young boys for a lifetime of slave labour under the control of their female owners.

The real front line of the Feminist war on men is our school system, particularly elementary school. Our schools are the means by which Feminists are actively doing to all young boys, what my mother did to her children 30 years ago.

This is a war of extermination, and the Feminists intend to win it.

Denis January 13, 2011 at 17:08

Brilliant, I enjoy reading Antz’ comments.

Lovekraft January 13, 2011 at 17:16

I put this link in to help put into words that which this post talks about:

As a child of a broken home, I was told to tow the line and support my mother and her family’s version of events, however I saw firsthand how destructive her behavior was and chose to become an MGHOW. Sort of like the show “Survivor”, I was voted off the island, an exile not of my own choosing.

I remember telling my mother years ago that, since she chose divorce, I chose to divorce from her family. What comes around, goes around, and all that.

Enjoy the many insightful articles on AShrink4Men.

Richard P-Man January 13, 2011 at 17:59

Agreed. Antz makes good comments.

Very insightful as to what happens in radical feminist dominated households too.

TFH January 13, 2011 at 18:13

Whenever this sort of thing offends you, channel your fury into posting a flyer like :

“Why are boys being drugged in schools? Google ‘The Spearhead” for more.”

Post flyers in high-traffic men’s rooms, directing traffic back to The Spearhead. You know the drill :

Don’t get mad. Get allies.

Eric January 13, 2011 at 18:38

I’m coming more and more to believe that the feminist culture of the Anglosphere renders women who grow up in it utterly unfit as wives or mothers. The misandryist hatred that Anglo-American women have burned into their psyches from such an early age even seems to override their biological instincts.

Most MRAs are familiar with Anglobitch hatred for men, but their hatred for children is often not as apparent. But any culture that takes pride in the fact nearly half of pregnancies are aborted; and that over half of live births are relegated to day-cares and broken homes: such a culture can’t be expected to be nurturing to children. In fact, if American laws ever exempted men from paying child support, I would wager that the abortion rate would quadruple. Anglo-American females have essentially the same attitude towards children that they have towards men: utterly expendable if they somehow don’t serve the all-consuming female ego.

Beltain January 13, 2011 at 18:47

Eric

That was one of those crystal bullet moments ala “Apocalypse Now”. Good comment.

TFH January 13, 2011 at 18:52

I consistently see that fathers are much more likely to put their child’s well being ahead of their own, than mothers are.

That feminists and single mothers claim the opposite merely proves what I often say :

Whenever anyone makes a waaaaay off-base accusation, projection is the driving psychology. This also means that one should counterattack the projection in the face of a waaaay off-base accusation, rather than reactively defend oneself.

Roland3337 January 13, 2011 at 19:29

Jesus H. Christ. My heart breaks for this poor guy.

But where would he be without places that would tell him the truth? How many thousand other AntZs are out there?

When you take a piss, put up a post-it note, like TFH said. You might liberate a brother.

Loki January 13, 2011 at 19:38

Perhaps W. F. Price could make a prominent “Important Articles” entry in the banner, with links to articles that would help people like AntZ, and other categories of visitors.

Otherwise, the number and variety of articles here would be simply overwhelming to a newcomer who needs help.

Maria Mayer January 13, 2011 at 19:46

Back in 1971, a book translated from Spanish made the rounds on US tv, The Manipulated Male, by Ester Vilar; I am new to this website, so I don’t know if you people have discussed this book.

anonymous January 13, 2011 at 20:01

Keyster January 13, 2011 at 20:39

The Manipulated Male, by Ester Vilar

Consider many of the meanderings and musings here an expansion on that theme, as well as other elements of sex bias and hypocrisy.

I for one had a good mother and a poor father.
So don’t let anyone ever say MRA’s have “mommy issues”.
I thought she was a flawed person until I struck out into the world.
By comparison, through life experience, she was actually quite a decent woman. Took me a while to grasp that.

aharon January 13, 2011 at 20:55

AntZ,

I commend you for your courage and strength to express what must be private and painful memories. Tomorrow, I am going to re-read what you wrote to let it sink in deeper.

W.F. Price January 13, 2011 at 21:11

I for one had a good mother and a poor father.
So don’t let anyone ever say MRA’s have “mommy issues”.
I thought she was a flawed person until I struck out into the world.

-Keyster

Yeah, pretty much the same for me. Of course, guys are always going to have some issues with mom when she was the primary parent — although it’s common these days, it’s unnatural historically speaking for boys to be raised by mothers past the age of 10 or so. Mothers simply aren’t very well equipped to raise teen boys, and it would be stupid of us to expect them to do it right, just as it’s stupid to suggest that men are as good at caring for infants as women. So, in retrospect, I can’t hold much against my mom, who in other respects was the more responsible parent by far than my father. Actually, what would have made things a lot easier for both of us when I was a teen would have been a bit more realism about a mother’s limits and boundaries where sons are concerned, but feminists were going full-on at the time with the “who needs a man?” bullshit. They either didn’t know or didn’t care how many families they screwed up with their evil garbage.

Rebel January 13, 2011 at 21:16

“This is a war of extermination, and the Feminists intend to win it.”

For those who do not think that the elimination of men has begun, I’d like to suggest pondering on the following:

-Men die in wars
-Men die on the job.
-Men die earlier in life.
-Men’s health is bad: no treatment.
-Men die in jails.
-Men are denied food (Haiti).
-Men have no protection.
-Men are blamed for everything.

Feel free to add more.

Looking into the bigger picture reveals information we missed at first sight.

That’s how the new world order will be implemented: men will no longer be in a position to resist. No way out from that one..

I suspect that MRA’s might eventually take for the maquis if they want to retain their masculinity AND their lives at the same time.

Loki January 13, 2011 at 21:31

@ anonymous January 13, 2011 at 20:01

“They”re all important, Sherlock!”

Hey, doofus, if your head were not so far up your ass, you would have noticed that there isn’t any way to find what you need, or even what is available, without backing up through umpteen pages, one page at a time.

So, the options are to 1) categorize some articles, 2) categorize all articles, or 3) list the links for all articles in alphabetical order.

My choice would be to do 1 and 3.

Loki January 13, 2011 at 21:40

I just noticed that they are now categorized at the bottom of the left margin.

Hadn’t looked down that far in a while.

Nico January 13, 2011 at 21:43

Houellebecq had a feminist mother. He paid a scathing tribute to her selfishness in Atomised.

TFH January 13, 2011 at 22:51

Sadly, no. Women just don’t understand cause and effect very well.

If what you wish for were possible, there would already be older women protesting against the way their sons were treated in divorce court, under VAWA, under false rape accusations, etc.

Kave January 13, 2011 at 23:07

Satyajit Roy January 13, 2011 at 23:31

fmz January 14, 2011 at 00:05

Yes, as always women see themselves, their thinking and their emotions in everyone. They are at base utterly blind to themselves. They are extremely abusive and have utterly no mercy. They abuse the most weak and vulnerable in little children, with their ugly mental abuses. Of course, they see that in us and this is how they justify and hide from themselves. And hide what they are whilst doing it in plain view, to the point of having normalised their deeply malevolent mental violence (public educations boy abuse).

Finally men are waking up to this. Such awaking is inevitable. But at what cost. With much effort and some luck men and boys will become free of the femmy hatred of life itself. l think it will happen and unfortunately for women, the men will be so reluctant to revisit their abusers that they will see all women as abusive. Women will have by that time been commited to misery and solitude, un-loved and un-loveable, unawares of the sins of their mothers, for which they will unfairly be held to account.

Women really are the own worst enemies. Leaving them to their own devices will ultimately cause them to themselves and everything else. Yes, detached awarness wont help restore society to humanity and sanity, it will conserve positive energy by refusing to engage such deep seated negativity and allow the diseased culture to die sooner, as it must. in the mean time us men can look for another way, go our own way and seek to build alternative, positive communities in which to live out our days in this diseased and dying culture.

Bob Smith January 14, 2011 at 00:06

I think you’re mistaken. Just as the 100 million people slaughtered by Communists in the 20th Century had nothing to do with communism, and terror has nothing to do with Islam, so it will be that feminism has nothing to do with what is happening to their sons.

That is quite aside from the general lack of empathy women have for men.

TFH January 14, 2011 at 00:10

Satyajit Roy,

Not that you ever learn even after things are explained to you…..

But such articles are incomplete. Yes, feminism makes women more accessible to the top guys (but less accessible to average and lower guys, such as yourself)…

…..But there are LAWS that ruin lives. Men can be jailed under bogus rape charges. Children are separated from their fathers for the mother’s financial gain. A woman can blackmail her husband endlessly due to the absurdly expanded definitions of ‘domestic violence’. Men can be fired based on a woman’s word alone (a man has no equivalent power over women).

This article by Steven Baskerville would educate you (well, maybe not you, but most people) about how feminism leads to Soviet Style tyranny.

Another disturbing thing about Satyajit Roy is that he truly seems to not care about the well-being of children.

He wants feminism because he thinks he can mangina his way to getting women to say ‘thank you’ to him after he spends $300 on them. Creating a population of wrongly jailed men, and a generation of broken children is an acceptable cost to Satyajit Roy.
________________________________

Satyajit Roy, I don’t know if you live in America, but this weekend, I want you to go out during the daytime and approach at least 100 women, and get the phone numbers of 20 of them. If you cannot accomplish this, you would not get any significant sex in a US-style feminist culture.

Alcuin January 14, 2011 at 00:12

Even in non-broken homes mangina-types are raised. For instance, be careful of Catholic mothers. There is a great deal of feminization in the Catholic Church, as the heroic role of Jesus as Savior is played down and the mothering Blessed Virgin Mary is given center stage.

This encourages within Catholic families and the Church an almost mystical view of motherhood and womanhood, whereas the sons and father can go and be useful idiots, bringing home the bacon and so on. Basically my job was to stay out of my mother’s and sisters’ way, and if my sisters were verbally abusive (a daily event) nothing was done. But woe to me if I defended myself.

In my Catholic family, with multiple sisters and a father who bought in to all the chivalry shit, I could only escape through sports. But day after day I got a kick in the balls at home. My entire upbringing was a kick in the balls.

Lots of manginas come from supposedly healthy families with a conservative or traditional basis and a happily married mother and father.

TFH January 14, 2011 at 00:14

OK, I’ll revise that down to 20 approaches and 4 phone numbers.

That is a much more realistic weekend goal for Satyajit Roy to test himself against.

AfOR January 14, 2011 at 02:24

Two things…

I was at work and the boss called everyone together and said “You have to do this.” where “this” involved staying later one day next week and working about 5 extra (paid) hours.

I was the only one who flatly refused, not in my contract, not doing it, when “discussing” my attitude with co-workers, my mouth just reacted to one guy in particular, who kept telling me I *had* to do it, “What are you? Fucking twelve?”

Stunned silence.

I was the only one who went home that day at 5pm, I had zero flak from the bosses, as I pointed out my contract of employment said jack shit about compulsory overtime.

Having beaten an FRA as an integral part of a child custody battle, I am in the situation where the state (female judges, lawyers, social workers, psychiatrists) and my kids mum are determined that unless I jump through hoops, kiss ass and sit and beg on cue while cursing myself for being a Man, I don’t get to see my kids, ever, or until they are 16/18 and no longer under state control.

Now, don’t get me wrong, I absolutely adore and worship my kids, and I would die for them, but I fucking will not kill myself for them, or make myself mental, so my attitude is a big “Fuck you.” to the state, and their shit tests, and all the rest of the crap… sure, I’ll go along, but I go along as me, an innocent man, and fuck you if you think I am going to take your shit just because you might let me see my kids if I do.

At least when my kids get to 16/18, if they aren’t already totally fucked up, and if they feel like it, they will find a Man, moreover a Man who kept all the records of this bullshit for them to see first hand.

Now here is the thing, Men are hard wired to flip from one state to another in a survival situation, and quick and slow death are both survival, so I can sit here with a clear conscience and a clear heart and essentially walk away from my kids, because the price imposed by the state is just too fucking high, and no guarantees anyway.

This is me flipping to me first survival state, knowing the alternative offered by the state for what it is, the inexorable grinding destruction of myself.

If it seems harsh, it is, life can be a bitch.

At least I am not perpetuating and feeding the system by playing along with it, “for the sake of the kids”, which is what the fucking state expects all males to do.

Men won’t.

So, all you guys out there thinking about this choice in your lives, trust me, if you are not allowed a full and unsupervised role in your kids lives as a Man, then say a big fuck you to the state and their mother, and walk away, be a Man.

One day those kids will get to 16/18, their only hope is they find a Man to guide them in the world when they become adults, and leave the nest created by the state and their mother.

A Man, not a man, or a male, or a parental unit, or anything else.

Only a Man will do as/when/if your kids come knocking.

Opus January 14, 2011 at 02:46

I have just (re-read) Antz post, and what appals me (on his behalf) is the hatred that women seem to have of men, a hatred which seems to be incalcated rather rather than natural.

I am thus reminded – I hope you enjoy this legal anecdote – of the following:

A colleague and I were involved in some case in, I think, the civil court. We were backed up behind another case but were sitting there in court waiting. We had with us a young law student – female. The attorney in the case before us – a woman – was arguing with the Judge, a man, and getting nowhere. Now common-sense says that if you are not persuading the Judge then there is no point digging a bigger hole for yourself; the thing to do – if you can – is find a different approach. Your purpose after all is to win the case, for your client, not to lose it, out of stupidity. The female attorney wouldn’t stop, however, it was approaching mid-day, and the Judge who was becoming increasingly annoyed adjourned for lunch.

My colleague and I – and we were both experienced lawyers, – retired with our student to the robing room to eat our sandwich. We began to discuss the case I mentioned. The attitude of the student was, that the female attorney was wonderful as she was ‘standing up to a man’ . We explained that that was not the point of a case and that the purpose was to succeed for your client. The student could not see this, and so for the next ten minutes (and with increasing exaspertion on mine and my colleague’s part) we tried to get the female to see this. My colleague and I were both experienced lawyers and knew what we were talking about, but she knew better! Eventually – as we say over here, – for her, – the penny dropped.

So you have the female attorney failing to see how she is wrecking her case, and the female student failing to see what the point of the case is . Both gave the impression that they thought it was about ‘standing up to men’ in other words it was about them (I mean women) rather than about the client’s interest. Where, I wonder, did this hatred of men mixed with the dimmest stupidity come from?

Alphabeta Supe January 14, 2011 at 02:49

This is a war of extermination, and the Feminists intend to win it.

But they will not.

fmz January 14, 2011 at 02:52

The truth is starting to emerge about rampant child abuse by femmies.

The genie isnt going back in the bottle.

Kimski January 14, 2011 at 04:46

@Lovecraft:

I know EXACTLY what you’re talking about.
You just described my life.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) January 14, 2011 at 04:58

AfOR January 14, 2011 at 02:24
Standing ovation my good man!! Standing ovation. I urge ALL men who are MEN to give a big “F*** YOU” to the state, the ex, the judges, the lawyers and the kids when your rights are infringed. Be a f***ing MAN and not a brow beaten whimp.

Like Afor I have retained records and in may my former son turns 18 and former daughter turns 20. I will then publish to the internet a book I have been writing for my former children to read should they so wish. They know where my web site is. In that book I have collected such as my exs emails at the time and commented on them. Those former children who are now adults can choose to do with that information as they please. They can read it. They can ignore it. The main message is they chose their mother over their father and now they have to live with that choice. No father. Bad luck them.

If us fathers are such shit we can be treated like this? I say give women the husbands they deserve and children the fathers they deserve. None. When my former children come and beg me to be their father again I plan to tell them “Put EUR200K into my bank account and MAYBE I will talk to you. Apart from that? F*** off and die.”

I want nothing to do with anyone who will not take responsibility for their actions. That includes my former children. I taught them better than that. They failed themselves.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) January 14, 2011 at 04:59

Eric January 13, 2011 at 18:38
“I’m coming more and more to believe that the feminist culture of the Anglosphere renders women who grow up in it utterly unfit as wives or mothers.”

Eric. This is correct. When I first realised that women have been ‘programmed’ and then I noticed the MASSIVE level of misandry so prevalent in our society I soon came to realise there was no ‘helping’ these women. They simply have to die off. They are NOT going to change their belief systems and I see no point in trying to. I believe the task of deprogramming them of their hatred of men is too vast an undertaking for too little value. There are plenty of women who are NOT hateful of men. Those who are hateful can be effectively ignored. We just need to put the ‘white-knights’ in their place and all will be quite ok for men again.

Further? Women will have to be removed from all ‘education’ jobs to be replaced by men who will raise the girls to understand how to be decent people. It is clear that women teachers and feminist mothers cause serious psychological problems in boys that stay with them all their lives.

When I first went to MABTW over two years ago now and started talking to the young men there. I was devastated at how they expressed themselves and what they were saying. They were so clearly ‘injured’ and many of them didn’t know it. Many had no idea of the concept ‘respect your elders’. Many had NO idea that their level of knowledge was so infatile from the deprivation of their education from them. Indeed. One young man I spent quite some time with argued until blue in the face that he knew ‘as much about life’ as I did because he had done the ‘hard work of tending bar in a club for six months’. This, in his mind, was somehow ‘equal’ to my 25 years of working and raising 4 children and being the sole provider for a household of 6. Many of these young men have NO IDEA that the idea they are somehow ‘equal’ to someone twice their age is totally absurd and they will argue they are ‘equal’ and their opinion is just as valuable until blue in the face. Only a relatively small number of young men do actually listen. When I was young my dad taught me “When someone older than you speaks? You shut up and listen. You might just learn something.” Wise man my dad.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) January 14, 2011 at 05:01

Beltain January 13, 2011 at 18:47
“In fact, if American laws ever exempted men from paying child support”

I have published how to lawfully and legally stop paying child support and alimony in all former british empire countries. Here it is.

The ‘order’ that is issued is an ‘order’ like you order burger at mcdonalds. What must you do before you can take your burger from the counter? You must pay for it. When a judge issues and order he must pay for it the price that the other person sets. It is the JUDGES problem to find out the price before he ‘orders’ just like it is YOUR problem to find out the price of a burger before you order it.

Interestingly enough? Men are not prepared to do this. As you can see I issued this bill on 23/09/2009. Over a year ago. I have not heard boo from these people again. If my ex had a shot of getting the EUR150K in ‘back maintenance’ I can assure you she would be trying to do so.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) January 14, 2011 at 05:02

Nico January 13, 2011 at 21:43
“I’m convinced quite a few feminists will change their mind when they see their own son facing the challenges of a feminist society.”

Nico. Sadly. No. Women will not even protest when one of their sons kill themselves from the abuse of the FC and they have OTHER married sons. Women do NOT care about their children. They care about whether their children will take care of them. Completely opposite of what they say. Get used to it.

TFH January 14, 2011 at 00:10
“But there are LAWS that ruin lives.”

TFH. You are really intelligent but you persist in the false belief that legislation is LAW. It is NOT LAW. It is legislation. And legislation only gains the force of law by the consent of the governed. No consent. No ‘force of law’. It does not cease to amaze me how men so intelligent as you can be so ignorant of the law. The maxium ‘ignorance of the law is no excuse’ applies. And even a man so obviously intelligent as you is completely ignorant of the law. You might ask ‘why’?

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) January 14, 2011 at 05:06

Welmer,

“Every time you think of a feminist triumph in ruining yet another father, adding him to the millions of casualties of their juggernaut of destruction and power-worship, think of the innocent children who will bear the lifelong scars.”

You have hit on a very important point here. To back you up on this point?

When I asked my closest women friends (especially christian women friends) to help me protect my children from the abuse they were being put through by my NON-christian wife (she renounced her religion very soon after the secong baby was baptised) they refused. They assisted her and abused me. And ALL us men here know that removing the father from a 14 year old boy when he has expresslz said he does not want to have his father removed is child abuse.

Later? When I dis-owned my former children? Yes. You guessed it. The very same women who refused to help me when they were asked heaped abuse on me for walking away from those children. They would say things like “What if they get into drugs? What if they get into crime? It will be ALL YOUR FAULT!” To which my reply was simple. “They are not my children. They are not my problem. Maybe you should have helped me when I asked.” These women were all on about ‘you have an obligation to the society’. And of course by ‘society’ they mean ‘women’. Obviously they consider that I am NOT a part of that ‘society’ and I am perfectly happy not to be. It stinks to high heaven.

Even now? Three years later. Women love to hurl abuse at me for dis-owning my former children and taking the position that I advise men to dis-own their children if their rights to them are violated. If ALL men did this our major issues would be solved in months. Yet ALMOST NO WOMAN hold my wife accountable for her deliberate child abuse or crimes. Women care NOTHING about their children. NOTHING. And this has been irrefutably evidenced in my case and is irrefutably evidenced in MILLIONS of cases like Antz.

I had originally proposed that in divorce ‘same sex child go with same sex parent’. I am now in line with Angry Harrys opinion. Father paternity, 110%. Indeed. I would propose to any man of any significant means that he not allow a woman into his house unless she signs the affidavit I created a draft of as ‘woman as chattel property’ and all children of the woman are paternity tested at birth and if the man is the biological father he has sole guardianship. Any man of any means who does not do that? He gets what he deserves from his ignorance.

Charles Martel January 14, 2011 at 05:08

OT, but amusing. Comment on a Jeep forum going viral, almost half a million views so far: “Shut the hell up. You’re not his wife. You’re not paying for the repairs. ……….kill a guy’s dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering, “How the hell did I get here?””

Opus January 14, 2011 at 05:46

I think women are nuts; like children at times: perhaps that is partly why they can be so charming. Like watching a Marx Brothers film, nothing makes sense, everything is crazy: maybe that is why they never seem to have a sense of humour.

I’ve recently been studying Choice Theory, which as I am sure you all know is about Rational Decisions. As Aristotle first declared, our actions are controlled by our choices, which depend upon our desires. As Hume later observed Reason is the Slave of the Passion. I have thus been trying to relate Choice Theory to the following experience that I had about a year ago:

I and a female are in a self-service restaurant; it is crowded and although we have decided what we want to eat we have yet to place our order as the counter-waiters are all busy. Eventually we are in luck and a waiter asks for our order. At this moment, my female companion, turns and moves towards another part of the restauant to consider other food. I look at the waiter who must be as perplexed as I am, – as being busy it had taken a while before we came to the front of the queue (line). I shrug my shoulders, and losing my place go over to where my companion now is. I draw to her attention, that we have lost our place at the front of the queue. She explains that she has not finished choosing. I point out that she had finished choosing. It was only when she had the opportunity to satisfy her choice, that she wanted to do some more choosing. I can find nothing in my book on Choice Theory which deals with this situation. I deduce tentatively that what women want is choice and more choice, and they are so obsessed with choice, that they fail to see that the purpose of choosing is – from a man’s point of view – to satisfy that choice.

Given, as I indicated in my message above, that women think that everything is about them (me me me me I am a victim ) and that their grasp on reason seems at times to be tenuous, I conclude that they are not the sort of people who should have seemingly responsible positions; like Attorney, Congressperson etc. This is probably why attempting to reason with a woman is like attempting to wrestle with Jelly (Jello). Schopenhauer was right: Mill was wrong!

Peter January 14, 2011 at 06:32

Or they’ll become white-knighting manginas like Jon Stewart, who was raised by a single mom. Even after all he’d done for liberals and women, all the representation, talking points, and thinking he did for them, when confronted with feminist demands for more unearned female representation on his show, he just gave up and caved like a pussy.

Peter January 14, 2011 at 06:54

I was taking a psychology class recently, and our professor presented a case of “Reinhart”, a German male with narcissistic personality disorder. He apparently introduced himself as “THE Reinhart”, and stated to the professor that he, as her patient, would be her most interesting patient, and that she would learn a lot from him. Quite an interesting character. He was built like a truck, and had obviously taken performance enhancers to help build up his physique. He had major anger control issues. He thought he was gay for a portion of his adulthood. And he had circumcised himself without anasthetic when in his 20′s.

Where did this screwed-up personality come from? Why, from a mother who had physically abused him, and had forced him to dress up in girls’ clothes as a child.

I watched a movie a few years back, a European “comedy” about a screwed up man who works as a pornographer. In the movie, it shows flashbacks of his mom dressing him up as the little girl she always wanted. And it’s treated like a joke!

The real joke is that the p***y pass applies even to the abuse of children.

Stoltz January 14, 2011 at 07:17

@Opus

I can see the women’s inherited hatred for men almost every day in message boards I frequent, and even something as simple as a trip to the grocery store. I have engaged with some of these women and asked them to which there is no other concrete answer other than “history of men oppressing women” and it “being a man’s world.” Even after showing fact after fact at how this is anything BUT a man’s world, it still doesn’t sink in their head. Men are and will always be the “evil” entities in their lives.

Just recently on one of the message boards I frequent, a woman made the following comment (as part of a larger post):

Being a SAHM. It’s a god given right!

To which I responded that what she said was not only wrong because many fathers are equally – if not moreso – qualified to to stay at home and parent their kids. Interestingly enough, another woman chimed in and called my post “baised.” What makes this interesting is (1) whether intentional or not, she misinterpreted my response as saying ALL/MOST fathers are better qualified than mothers to be a SAHP, and (2) she specifically accused me of bias while completely ignoring the bias in the original post.

Another time (on the same message board), I was in a debate with another woman. I can’t recall all the dialogue, but the main points she ended up making were:

1. It’s wrong for a man to strike a woman, but it is OK for a woman to strike a man, because men are physically stronger.

2. It is OK for a woman to use whatever female “skills” necessary to “defeat” a man. Skills in this context meaning anything from sexual entrapment, to mental/verbal/emotional abuse (i.e., whining/nagging consistently), to making the man work while she stays at home with the kids, to you name it.

3. Perhaps the most telling of all. ALL women internally feel a bit of anger/disgust/hatred for men – some moreso than others – but all women have some amount.

I (and I’m sure other men) have also been the victim of many personal incidences where women see me as a man and treat me different for it in situations where gender should not matter, such as trips out to public locations and being expected to be a chivalrous man just because I am a man (and not because the woman has done anything to warrant the respect – usually quite the opposite). And so on and so on.

And these are just a few samples of a larger case where women no only have no respect for men, but loathe them entirely.

Rollory January 14, 2011 at 07:20

That description was very short on specifics. I would be interested in seeing more information on exactly what the mother did, and how.

Lara January 14, 2011 at 07:25

Lara January 14, 2011 at 07:30

Traveller January 14, 2011 at 07:32

AfOR January 14, 2011 at 02:24

What are you? F… twelve?”

I do not understand that expression. What does twelve mean here?

zed January 14, 2011 at 07:39

Eric January 13, 2011 at 18:38

That has been their entire purpose from the very beginning.

“No woman should be authorized to stay at home to raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one.”
Simone de Beauvoir

“The Feminists -v- The Marriage License Bureau of the State of New York
…All the discriminatory practices against women are patterned and rationalized by this slavery-like practice. We can’t destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage.“[

What better way to destroy marriage, and drive women into the workforce in order to create more taxpayers, than to make them unmarryable?

zed January 14, 2011 at 07:40

Being a SAHM. It’s a god given right!

Then let god pay your alimony and child support.

Gibra January 14, 2011 at 08:01

aharon January 14, 2011 at 08:10

“Many boys are put at a disadvantage in life due to weak fathers.”

As usual, women blame without ‘getting it’. Why is a father or man weak in the first place? These days, many men are weak often because they were not raised and educated to be a strong honorable man by the standards of traditional men, and not by women and metro-sexuals. Males need to be raised and educated separate from the mental poisoning of feminism that is so prevent throughout society and family homes.

Most children are put at a disadvantage in life due to feminist and ‘modern’ single mothers.

Gibra January 14, 2011 at 08:14

Carnivore January 14, 2011 at 08:50

Charles Martel – thanks for the Jeep forum link. The comment is right on, except for the part of the gf learning about engine rebuilding and helping her bf. What she should do, is just stay out of his way. All the rest is good advice.

Keyster January 14, 2011 at 09:20

“Many boys are put at a disadvantage in life due to weak fathers.”

My father was raised by a very domineering mother.
His father spent most of his time working to provide for the family.
This is a “dynamic” that can be traced back through any family lineage for at least a few generations. It only got worse broadly and more recently in the last few decades thanks to feminist poison gaining such strength and prominence, through the mass media and education system.

Now that “strong, independent, domineering” women permeate our society and men are brainwashed to submit to them, fatherhood is diminished to nothing but a monthly support check. Our teenagers remain in a state of suspended development, because there is no masculine guidance. They then become older, have children and the cycle continues.

SingleDad January 14, 2011 at 09:23

And women want to expand this franchise.

Here is an article from yesterdays LA Times, probably the second largest paper in the US and featured promininently in the OP section:

Basically she is saying that women and children will be ignored by men because men have it good and that no peace can happen because men are incapable of forming a peace.

Therefore women need to be forced into the Afghan government. She doesn’t ignore the will of the people, the ones who voted and did not vote for women, she simply claim voter fraud, even in an election monitored by our country, the US.

Therefore, women are liers because they know they will never care about children and will make slaves of men if put in power.

Women do not care about their own country, they care about women and women only, nationality is irrelevant.

The reason we are sending our young men to die is to extend the franchise of feminism to other countries. Women do not care how many American (their son’s) or Afghan ( husbands and son’s of the women they are supposidly trying to protect) men have to die to put women in power.

And then she claims this is all because of womens natural virtue and goodness. Similar to the old kings and queens of europe who were made rulers by god (manifest destiny).

Except in the case of women they use their feminist theories to put themselves on the thrown as arbiters of good and evil.

This after they kill half their children before they take a breath.

Robert January 14, 2011 at 09:31

Very good article Antz!

OT; ” Arizona Shooter Left To Deal With Mental Problems Entirely By Himself.”

Rebel January 14, 2011 at 09:44

TFH January 14, 2011 at 00:14
OK, I’ll revise that down to 20 approaches and 4 phone numbers.

I think we shouldn’t waste any time duscussing with manginas: they are the bottom of the barrel as fas as I’m concerned, some form of low life.
Manginas are food for the fembots. Nothing more than cattle. Are you sure you want to argue with a programmed sheep?

afOR: Kudos to you and, yes, a standing ovation. Sorry I can’t give you more than one thumbs up.

Is there a way to clone the likes of you? If yes, let’s do it now!

Aaron January 14, 2011 at 09:48

I got custody of my kids- I played the court game, kept my cool and didn’t kiss any ass. It’s not easy but you can do it.

Firepower January 14, 2011 at 09:49

AntZ

My three brothers, subjected to the same cruelty, remain in mangina hell today.

Better think of a new strategy: a 3:1 ratio is considered a VICTORY for their side. Any side.

Rebel January 14, 2011 at 10:00

By the way, there is an easy way out of this mess, besides placing stickers in many places: just use western women for fun, then dump them as soon as they have given you what you want. Do not marry them or, worse, have kids with them.

When the time comes for you to find a loving wife and raise a family, search elsewhere.
Do not lose sight of the fact, as someone mentioned here, that women in the West in general and in the Anglosphere in particular, are no longer fit to be mothers and wives: they are wasted as human beings. Tax payers and toys of pleasure is their future. No more than that, I assure you.

Therefore, no one should marry one of those females.
It’s unfortunate, but failure to do so will only prolong the agony.
Let us write western (Anglo) women off as possible life partners once and for all. It will take two generation at the most to weed them out and when that has happened there will be no more feminism. Time and patience will do the job for us.
Improve the race by mixing with new blood, extract whatever remains of western women elements in the general population until all their genes have been evacuated from our species. What will then remain is only a bitter memory, soon to be forgotten. All traces of their former existence wiped off.
In other words, let’s make western women a thing of the past.

That’s my view on peaceful account settlements.

Keyster January 14, 2011 at 10:10

Why are males of any species driven to be more aggressive and even violent?
To gain more territory, to subvert his competition.
To attract the best female to mate with.

Smith January 14, 2011 at 10:40

@Peter-Andrew:Nolan

“When somene older than you speaks ? You shut up and listen.
You might just learn something.”

Amen, brother.

I confess to being a member of the despised “boomer” class but I’ve
been at war with my age cohorts since the Seventies. When I was
about twelve the phrase “don’t trust anyone over thirty” started
to become popular. People actually wore buttons with this idiotic
nonsense.

When I first became aware of it I asked myself and others: “Why
the f*ck would I blow off the entire segment of the population that
has all the experience not to mention all the money & power?” As
I went through my teenage years adults almost universally adored me
but my fellow (late) boomers gave me unending crap for being a
“conformist.” Fools.

Robert January 14, 2011 at 10:46

Lara January 14, 2011 at 07:30

Many boys are put at a disadvantage in life due to weak fathers.

Who/what made the weak fathers weak?

Robert January 14, 2011 at 10:57

Keyster January 14, 2011 at 10:10
Why are males of any species driven to be more aggressive and even violent?
To gain more territory, to subvert his competition.
To attract the best female to mate with.

With some men it because they just do not want to be bothered. They just want to spend their lives in peace and quiet.

Robert January 14, 2011 at 11:01

Who can think when they are constantly being bothered?

Robert January 14, 2011 at 11:03

Men have a right to live/work/play without being bothered/harassed/worried. I cite the ninth ammendment.

TFH January 14, 2011 at 11:20

Peter-Andrew : Nolan :

Lara January 14, 2011 at 11:26

Lara January 14, 2011 at 11:31

Cmajor7 January 14, 2011 at 12:34

Feminists hate men because they want to be men. Having a mother that resents being female means that not only does she take out her anger and resentment on her son but also it sends a message to her daughter. The daughter will pick up that there is something wrong with being female and begin to feel insecure and jealous of men and boys. Twisted mothers that hate themselves as women will influence their daughters to hate themselves too.

Satyajit Roy January 14, 2011 at 12:44

pass me you sisters number :)

Satyajit Roy January 14, 2011 at 13:21

W.F. Price January 14, 2011 at 13:23

Guys,
You know I have a point. As bad as this man’s mother may have been, where was his father during all this? There are a lot of men who are not good fathers and losers in general. Bill said the same about his own father

-Lara

Well, I’m not going to support the term “loser” here because a lot of what it takes to be a good father in situations like mine and many other men’s is sacrifice, which often makes one appear to be a “loser” (e.g. missing out on that good job out of state, having to cut back on entertainment and “winner” lifestyle for kids, possibly even giving up one’s job to be with children, having no love life because you’re a single dad with little kids, etc.). So, actually, the term “loser” as feminists throw it around is a mark of honor to me. No, I am not rich, and no, I am not a high-rolling pimp. But am I a father with kids who love me, and am I involved in their lives in a positive, affectionate and constructive way? Yes. And I can say quite honestly that I wouldn’t trade my kids for anything in the world. And yes, I will fight any feminist who tries to destroy that bond with everything I’ve got.

It’s true that my dad was not much of a father, and that has a lot to do with my determination to be different. However, in his generation guys were taught not to be fathers, but rather simply economic actors. The idea that fathers have a responsibility to actively raise their children – aside from the role of mama’s enforcer – was conspicuously absent for a long time in the US, so I’m not going to point fingers at those men who went along with the program.

JFP January 14, 2011 at 14:26

Nico:

“Many men raised by feminist single mothers are going to find out that their mum was unable to grasp the specificities of male’s viewpoint and psychology and that she worked to make life harder for her own son.

Sadly, I doubt it Nico. Oh, I see older women, even boomers who know how screwed up society and women are but its slow going. My own mother sees it more than ever. Working with younger women my age (20s-30s) has opened her eyes a lot in the last 3-4 years. That said, she’s a registered republican who often supports very feminist ideals. She has no problem with our state’s child support laws requiring the non custodial parent to pay for college.

Now some of that is because of my parent’s divorce and their settlement but she still defends it when given logical arguments into how it is a biased, unfair law and ultimately a subsidy for the education industry.

Lovekraft January 14, 2011 at 15:10

@JFP: I am going through the same exercise with my mother. She thinks that she can just whitewash the past and romantically enter old age with this childish delusion that her life was rosy. My approach is not to attack, but also not to brush everything under the rug, and am going at it this way:

as a research project into what happened in the 60s and 70s, to find out the cultural pressures that encouraged easy divorce and self-indulgence. Perhaps she won’t want to turn these stones over, and if so, I will likely just move on, but maybe it will be educational for me and cathartic for her.

Yep, the 60s and 70s laid the foundation for a lot of our current problems (massive third-world immigration, anti-authority attitudes, ignorance of government expansion).

Lara January 14, 2011 at 16:37

Lara January 14, 2011 at 16:43

Lara January 14, 2011 at 16:45

Begby January 14, 2011 at 16:52

My childhood was very similar. Ball-busting radical feminist on one side, and cowed white knight on the other.

Leave it to the only woman commenter here to try and sneakily pin the problem back on men. That’s the only reaction I’ve ever seen from women in the face of truth.

Her implication is: “Why wasn’t your father a super alpha with a strong pimp hand who could have overpowered and controlled your bitchy domineering mother?”. Yeah it’s the father’s fault for not stopping her from being awful.

Does that mean that for every child who is molested, abused, starved, and kicked out by mommy’s wonderful choice of a new druggie boyfriend, we can squarely blame the woman for allowing that situation? We should.

There are two reasons that come to mind why his father might not have been able to squash the unreasonable impulses of his wife. One is that he may have tried for years and simply given up, realizing that life would be a daily battle if he continued to struggle against her. Not a laudable choice, but an understandable one.

The second reason I can think of is the case in my own childhood. My father was very heavily influenced by his upbringing in the Christian church, which by that time had begun heavily feminizing men, turning them into manginas. It was the whole hippie jesus ideal of ‘turn the other cheek’, combined with the old notions of chivalry and white knighting, that made my dad think the noble thing to do was to yield a lot of control to my mother. And she was a typical woman, in that, give her a smidgen of control and she will ruin the world with it. She was a hurricane that wrecked our home, all of my siblings, and every single one of her descendant’s lives with her horribly toxic feminism.

Begby January 14, 2011 at 17:00

Lara, mothers will do everything in their power to wrest control over the vast majority of parenting from the father, and reduce him to a meal ticket. Women have used shaming tactics for decades to make men accept the idea that it’s her values and wisdom and opinions that should be passed down to the children, not his. His lot is to work hard and provide a good home. I have never seen it play out any differently in real life.

In my view, a man who allows his children to be controlled by their mother is detestable, but with the screeching feminist western women, I can imagine it would be quite a battle to exert your rightful control as father. Especially with full power of the state discriminating against men, always in favor of the mother. She can kick him out, keep the house and money, and total control over the children, if he dares kick too hard. Marriage and kids in the west is over.

Avenger January 14, 2011 at 17:28

Smith-“don’t trust anyone over thirty” was coined by Jerry Rubin. He was born in 1938 and was not a boomer. In fact, many of those so called “boomers” were older guys brought up by socialist and feminist mothers who exerted an undue influence over the 20 year olds at the time. In in the same class as Abbie Hoffman (b1936) Bill Ayers (1944) and a 1000 other radical jews who liked to stir up trouble, debase youth and profit from it. Of course, they don’t succumb to this crap themselves since they’ve had a 1000 years to perfect their little con game against the goyim.It’s time to wake up and stop being so naive about life and what it takes to survive. While you were being Mr. Nice Guy there were people making the roep they would hang you with.

Begby January 14, 2011 at 18:13

@ Avenger
Once you begin to see the big picture, you cannot escape the conclusion that the whole feminist and social progressive movement has deep connections to Russia, Marxism, and Judaism.

This is of course the forbidden third rail subject that cannot even be broached in the most honest of blogs. But people are starting to wake up, the more obvious it all becomes in hindsight.

Sure, most jews are not to blame, and mostly uninvolved. Most are good people. But you have to move beyond the individual and look at the wider social and historical context. It’s like the elite jews are playing chess, while the goyim plays checkers.

Begby January 14, 2011 at 18:24

It should be noted that all religions have played a major part in feminism taking hold. All the anglo religions have played their part by persuading men to be meek, subservient, supplicants to the church, which in turn lead to the mass-beta-ization of millions of men who thought they were being honorable, righteous, and noble. Women saw an opening and ran with it.

fmz January 14, 2011 at 19:51

Opus,

why did you not effect the purpose of choice and choose what you were to eat?

Seamus the Classicist January 14, 2011 at 21:16

Kudos to the other commentators on here, you all make great points.

I would like to add in a realistic view of chivalry: it was originally a warrior’s code meant for combatants on the field of battle from the same culture and religion (i.e. European Catholic/Christian.) It was an agreed upon code to mitigate the violence between Christian Warriors.

The whole idea of it extending to an obligation of weakness before woman has to do with part of the code including protecting the weak and widows, again this assumes a certain social contract: that of the weak being weak and showing respect to the more powerful. Consider in the Nibelungenlied The paragon of Germanic Knightly virtue, Hildebrand executes the vengeful Queen Kriemhild because she violated the code and caused the deaths of many men. Apparently during the days when men really did live and die by Chivalry, it was acceptable to bring force against an evil woman.

Seamus the Classicist January 14, 2011 at 21:17

A clarification of what Kriemhild did, she actually raised her hand against a man and killed him. Thus she no longer had defrence under the code of Chivalry.

otherzed January 15, 2011 at 01:07

I remember having a boyfriend like this. (I almost can see the instant thumbsdowns..) I loved him first, but his inability to be the man of the relationship turned everything to hatred quite fast. I have never figured out how to introduce the concept to him, every time I mentioned that I would like to have somebody more “domineering” he became passive-agressive and said things like “yeah, and beat you up, too?”. How should females, specifically, girlfriends show this to their boyfriends? Because my instincts told me to butch up, and even I knew that it is a bad idea, I couldn’t fight it. He refused to come out of his crazy world where he hated females just as much as he craved for love, appreciation and sex.
That must be hell, and he dragged me into it. How to resist?

Opus January 15, 2011 at 02:35

@fmz

I am asked why ‘I did not effect the purpose of choice and choose what you were to eat’.

I am not entirely sure that I understand the question, so I should say, that I think choice seriously overrated. I never read menus. I want what I want (usually steak and chips [chips=french fries]) and that is what I order and restaurants nearly always have that. As for my companion, women, as we know are strong and indepenent and can therefore make their own decisions, for which even they do not need affirmative action. The inverse rule, however, is that, the more they choose the more they make the wrong decision, and disliking what they have chosen, then steals my chips – which is what happened on this occasion too!

AfOR January 15, 2011 at 04:36

twelve as in 12 years old

Daniel Martínez January 15, 2011 at 08:54

OH my god, I ask for permission to translate this article into spanish. The spanish speaking world has to know.

I wont do anything without your permission.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Phil January 15, 2011 at 16:41

Daniel Martinez- I would suggest you email the owner of this website. He may not be seeing your request in the comments section.

fmz January 15, 2011 at 19:07

@opus,

what l meant is why did you not choose your meal, sit and eat it. And let her go back for chips when she wanted them.

Smith January 16, 2011 at 10:32

@Avenger:

You’ve said nothing about which I was not already fully informed. Would
you like a lecture from me about Timothy Leary, Allen Ginsberg, Tom
Hayden, or William Ayers?

Please don’t make assumptions about something you know little about.
I was harldly “Mr. Nice Guy.” I was competent and focused and it paid
off. I was not hanged by any rope. As far as knowing “what it takes to survive,” I’m doing far better than mere survival; I’m thriving.

Your blanket anti-Semitism is revolting. I’ll allow you the last word.
I won’t debate with the likes of you.

Jack Tripper January 16, 2011 at 13:01

Mother wasn’t a feminist at all; was in fact very conservative, Methodist, etc. but definitely hated men. Didn’t realize this when young, but managed to put the years of evidence together with the way she treated her newest -and now latest – husband (when i was age 22 to 32) and wonder now how i ever missed it! What years of man-bashing didn’t do to my psyche and ego, a couple relationships with controlling (from lying about being on the pill to get pregnant to lying about me threatening them to put me in jail… ) women finished and i now exhibit all the dysfunctions described in the article. With the help of an honest, Loving woman (who worships her daddy), i’m seeing my way out of the darkness and learning how to Trust the opposite sex again.

And Hanna (whatever) was correct; where was my dad? Mostly getting drunk and not showing up for my visits. All we can do is try to be there for our kids. I fought for visitation for over a year while paying child support, then had to follow that with two contempt charges before i actually got regular visits. My daughter is sitting downstairs eating meatballs n cheezey bread as i type.

Children who grow up with strong men in their Lives are far less likely to grow up in poverty, more likely to get a college degree, etc. The evidence (FACTS!) are overwhelming. Same goes for children of single dads vs children of single moms. NO CONTEST! So BE THERE for Your kids, Dads… they obviously need us more than they need Mother, despite the propaganda!

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) January 17, 2011 at 08:43

TFH January 14, 2011 at 11:20
“I still find it hard to believe that any man in the US can simply withdraw consent to be governed by laws.”

They are not LAWS. They are legislation. Think of it this way. Are you old enough and intelligent enough to GOVERN YOURSELF? If so? Why would you want ANYONE ELSE TO GOVERN YOU? People are offered the PROTECTION of the law, meaning common law in the US. It is also entirely feasbile to refuse the protection of the law and be responsible for settling your own conflicts or crimes committed against you. You have been brainwashed into believing that people need to be subject to the FORCE of law (which is really the FORCE of the Policy Enforcement Officers of the Private Corporation of the United States of America.

Not being subject to legislation does NOT mean you are free to commit crimes. A Sovereign is expected to act honourably and to not cause injury harm or loss to other. A Sovereign is honest in his contracts. Where he causes accidental injury harm or loss he makes good the loss. He upholds and supports the community standards, not from fear of being ‘punished’ but because he knows this is the right thing to do. When people hear ‘rescind consent to be governed’ they hear ‘fear that someone else might do them harm who is not governed’. This is NOT the case. A sovereign like me has access to the law via Lawful Notices and Affidavits. We can empanel a jury in cases of unresolved dispute. In which case the defendant will usually also be guilty of perjury if found guilty. Should the guilty party say ‘I do not wish to be subject to the will of the jury’ then the common law answer is “thats fine, we will simply withdraw the protection of the law and the ability to interact with anyone in this community from you”. It is called Outlawry.

“That would be great if it were possible, but I would need to see other Spearhead commenters (including those with a legal background) review and vet whether a typical man can actually withdraw consent to be governed in the US.”

I have pointed you to Shaefer Cox many times. How many more times must I do this? Last time I looked Fairbanks Alaska was in the US. I have read there are now an estimated 300,000 sovereigns in the US.

“Every time a group wants to live outside of the US laws (like the FreeMen in Montana), doesn’t the US government crack down on them promptly, with military force?”

Very frequently. Yes. Not ‘always’. If you were a dictator would you like men being free? This is why one of the things you need is a malitia. Shaefer was talking about how their malitia encircled some feds. The feds thought better of starting any shooting.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) January 17, 2011 at 08:46

Opus January 14, 2011 at 02:46
“Where, I wonder, did this hatred of men mixed with the dimmest stupidity come from?”

Opus. In case you come back. This hatred and contempt of men has been programmed into women via the mass media, political, legal and education systems. It is invisible to a man until he actually looks for it. When you look for it you will find it everywhere. This was how I ‘tumbled’ to the Illuminati. The hatred and contempt of men had to be actively supported by the MEN in government. So it is clear someone had to TELL them to do this because it has been repeated by political parties of ALL persuasions. It is not a reaction of politicians to ‘gain womens votes’. Those who call themselves politicians have been TOLD to promote hatred of men. Kevin Rudd being one of the most vile examples of this. He was even worse than mangina Obama.

Opus January 14, 2011 at 05:46
“I deduce tentatively that what women want is choice and more choice, and they are so obsessed with choice, that they fail to see that the purpose of choosing is to satisfy that choice.”

Opus must be pretty young. Are you over 30 yet? Try this. Go shopping with women. I know it’s a horrible experience but do it just once. You will find women can go shopping and have a LOVELY time and actually NOT BUY ANYTHING. It’s called ‘window shopping’. They don’t do it very often admittedly but they can do it. I have been saying for a while that women have similar intellectual capacity to boys 7-10 years of age. I have seen this consistently displayed for 30+ years once I realised it and went over my experiences. Women hate me for saying that but they are not able to present any evidence to the contrary. They just spew hatred. So what else is new?

zed January 14, 2011 at 07:40
Being a SAHM. It’s a god given right!
Then let god pay your alimony and child support.

LOL!. Quote of the day Zed. One good reason for reading this site is that some of the one liners are really hysterical because they are so true!

aharon January 14, 2011 at 08:10
“Why is a father or man weak in the first place?”

Because millions upon millions of them have been assaulted by BIG MEN WITH GUNS for standing up to ‘princess’. Me being merely one of them. My ex felt ‘empowered’ because she called the cops and they assaulted me on her false word. Gee. That’s a good way to make your marriage work! It is also an excellent way to educate your boys that their mother is a total bitch.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) January 17, 2011 at 08:51

Jack Tripper January 16, 2011 at 13:01
“I fought for visitation for over a year while paying child support, then had to follow that with two contempt charges before i actually got regular visits. My daughter is sitting downstairs eating meatballs n cheezey bread as i type.”

Jack. By ‘fighting the system’ you perpetuated it. If ALL men who had EVER had their right to be the father to their child they choose to be STOPPED FIGHTING and STOPPED paying income taxes, alimony and child support and STOPPED WORKING the WHOLE MESS would be over by friday lunchtime.

Alas. Men like you perpetuate the system so that it can go on to chew up other men. Gee. THANKS!

Anon. January 17, 2011 at 18:39

Speaking of control, this might deserve a quick link:

I wouldn’t even treat a dog like that.

Begby January 17, 2011 at 21:04

@ otherzed
“I have never figured out how to introduce the concept to him, every time I mentioned that I would like to have somebody more “domineering” he became passive-agressive and said things like “yeah, and beat you up, too?”. How should females, specifically, girlfriends show this to their boyfriends?”

Thanks for even asking in this forum.
You have to put his behavior in the context of what he’s been conditioned to do for his whole life. He has been told by everyone he respects, that any hint of domineering behavior from a male is vile, repulsive, and oppressive. You can’t counter this by telling him to be more domineering ferfacksake.

If you really care, you could simply remove the barriers to his being able to express masculinity comfortably. In other words, the opposite of butching up. Start being more feminine, stop fighting and competing, stop choosing everything before he’s given time to. Wear lingerie and be feminine in the bedroom. Tell him how sexy he is when he (fill in the blank with manly activity). Give him time to make decisions. A lot of women I’ve been with will start trying to choose the restaurant before I’ve even had time to get my mouth open. Then of course they will blame me for not taking charge.

This may seem like a lot of hand holding and effort for a wimpy guy – 99% of women wouldn’t be compassionate enough to even consider it. But, the guy may start feeling his inner alpha and really surprise you!

jim January 19, 2011 at 06:23

I’ve been studying, contemplating, discussing etc. the perils of feminism since 1987. antz’s tale is both fascinating and dead on. If our great grandfathers would have known the devils our women would become, they would have never granted them the right to vote, which is what has brought us to the point we’re at. Anyone who believes the more important truth is that the sexes are equal as opposed to different is delusional. We have a lot of delusional people in this society. They’re called feminist. And anybody that believes men should share authority equally with women is a feminist. With shared authority, you get “it” all, whether you want it or not.

Anonymous January 2, 2014 at 01:12

Hey, I’m a woman too, and I must honestly say that while I have no problem with women who just want equal rights, it’s radical feminism that I have a huge problem with. Well, I was brought up from a young age to respect men (and boys too) instead of being groomed to hate them. Plus, those feminazis (yeah, like those hen-pecking, entitled feminist mothers (or wives) of yours) make me ashamed to even be a woman at times. No, I’m not saying that women belong to the kitchen and should be slaves to their husbands; I’m just saying that women need to wake up, smell the coffee and realize that men (and, yeah, boys too) are human beings too, just like you guys. Plus, while I know that some women can be mean, spiteful bitches, I’m sure there’s still plenty of good women out there. Oh, and I’m sorry that you guys must’ve had horrible mothers that are hen-pecking, overly-entitled feminist mothers that I’m sure you wished you never had and I understand that you must’ve had a rough childhood. Have you wondered why women who are sweet, kind, gracefully patient, well-mannered, and gentle towards men (and boys, too) are called ladies? Well, that’s because the ladies are women that are sweet, kind, gentle, caring, loving, compassionate, ladylike and decent with men, so if you really want to have a wife, then I hope you try to go for one that is very ladylike, gentle and sweet-spirited instead of some hen-pecking, overly-entitled feminist c***.