Divorcťe Featured in NY Times Denounces The Spearhead

by W.F. Price on December 18, 2010

Michelle Pont, a woman featured in the New York Times as a client of new divorce financier Balance Point Divorce Funding, responded to our take on the business yesterday with a comment of her own, insisting that she deserves half of her husband’s company.

I have no idea whether this is the genuine Mrs. Pont, but I have no reason to believe otherwise, so let’s assume it is.

Her comment follows:

You may have never seen a woman do any more then dispatch when you were a KID, then you have never seen what I have done. At 8 months pregnant with OUR child I drove TRUCKS after my own High paying job that I had since 18. I loaded trucks, I dispatched, I drove a forklift, I unloaded & loaded trucks and at times hand unloaded. Itís not just a manís world anymore letís get that straight. You know NOTHING about me, OUR business or what I HAVE done. So please refrain from making comments that you know NOTHING about.

When we have been sued, which had been several times, WE are at court, WE are on the witness stands, WE are making declarations, OUR livelihood is on the line our homes, businesses are in Jeopardy. You know absolutely nothing about running a business & the stress a transportation company puts on you 24 hours a day 7 days a week & yes including Christmas day & every holiday. There were MANY years we were on call & could not go anywhere for celebration. The difference between myself & other women is that I DID start this business & due to his lack of good credit I BOUGHT our first home on my OWN without him on title. SO AGAIN without me he would have NOTHING.

I took our daughter every Saturday to Chuck E. Cheese so that he may sleep in until noon. Then after I quit my high paying job to stay home with our daughter & open a warehouse where I went every day at 5AM while he slept in. I breast fed her, dispatched, loaded, answered phones by myself. At times would leave her screaming in the office to take care of business. So you want to tell that I donít deserve half of the company I started too. That doesnít include the service I provided for him at home either. Like him sitting on his fat butt while he orders me around to get his food, soda, water, snacks, take out the trash, doing the laundry & what ever else he wanted.

People would tell me how I was a slave to that man. I wasnít the type of woman to sit around eating Bon Bons all day long. I was busy also with school activities for our daughter, picking her up & taking her every morning again while he slept away. I went on EVERY field trip, did all the community charity work, belonged to all the organizations for our daughter. So Get off your high horse & get your facts straight & do your research before making any comments. Itís men like you that donít deserve a woman like me!!!

Michelle Pont

Michelle seems to have a lot of grievances, and a great deal of anger and contempt for her ex. Yet obviously he built a very lucrative business, and she is a wealthier woman than average, so one wonders where the anger comes from, but I think it gets back to the princess attitude. You see, Mrs. Pont is very upset about all the drudgery of being a housewife. She gave up her old job, had to fetch her husband food, and even breastfed her child. Definitely not things a woman signs up for when getting married!

You see, men, there really is no such thing as a wife anymore.

Lara December 18, 2010 at 14:26

piercedhead December 18, 2010 at 14:39

What is it with women and FULLY CAPITALIZED WORDS?

Is it so they can nag from a distance?

Traveller December 18, 2010 at 14:49

The usual story about everything was done by her, money was made by her, while he did nothing, while he was lazy and so. How many millions times did we hear that? Can not they be a bit original?

Lara December 18, 2010 at 14:50

Keyster December 18, 2010 at 15:01

…so that he may sleep in until noon.
…where I went every day at 5AM while he slept in.
…picking her up & taking her every morning again while he slept away.

It seems he slept an awful lot. I hope it wasn’t a medical problem.

At 8 months pregnant with OUR child I drove TRUCKS after (quitting?) my own High paying job that I had since 18.

She stayed home with her daughter, opened a warehouse where she went everyday and drove trucks. She’s the embodiment of a “super mom”.

Itís men like you that donít deserve a woman like me!!!

There isn’t a man alive that deserves a woman like you honey!
Might have been best for everyone if you just stayed home and let hubby take care of business. Nothing wrong with Bon Bon’s either.

slwerner December 18, 2010 at 15:02

Lara – “She shouldnít be able to run it into the ground, however, but to help him keep it running successfully.”

Are you really so naive as to believe that she intendeds to “roll up her sleeves” and help run the company?

She is (rather obviously) doing as many other women who were divorcing husbands who owned business have done – she’s intending to force him to pay her half the value of the company in cash.

I’ve seen similar situations, and what will happen is that the guy will either have to come up with the money by borrowing that amount, or he will be forced to sell the company and split the proceeds.

And, further, I’d bet that she is not seeking to get just half the value upon the sale of the company, what she’s doing is going after a judgment for half the appraised value of the company.

She’ll be bringing her own experts appraisal of what the company would be worth if sold for full value. And that’s what the court will award her. Then, if he is forced to sell, her “take” will not be half of what he can get for the company, but rather the amount that the court order guarantees her.

Thus, if her expert put the value at $10 million (for example), and he cannot borrow The $5 million awarded to her, yet can only get $8 million for an actual buyer, then, unless he undertakes the expense to take her back to court to try to change the order (not a certainty that a judge would anyway), he’s going to have to pay her $5 million, and settle for just $3 million himself.

An ex-friend of mine dumped his ex-wife in favor of his assistant. The business that he had started (and that she also had helped with for some of the time during their marriage) was appraise as being worth considerably more than he could have actually gotten for it. He tried to get her award reduced, but her attorney successfully argued that he had purposefully sabotaged the value so as to deny her her due amount. He offered to let her keep half the business in a partnership, but that wasn’t of any interest to her (it actually hadn’t been for many years, as she’d grown accustomed to living as wives of good providers often do – shopping, spa’s, etc. instead of the day-to-day drudgery of running a company – the reason he had to hire an assistant in the first place).

Just a question for you Lara: are you really so naive? Or are you just dishonest (or, I suppose, just that dense)?

F.M.R December 18, 2010 at 15:06

greyghost December 18, 2010 at 15:07

You stole my thunder Keyster

Itís men like you that donít deserve a woman like me!!!

You are goddamn right, men like that don’t deserve a woman like you.

Red0660 December 18, 2010 at 15:07

Oh really??? Do men get HALF CUSTODY of our children? He produced and brought territory and resources to their pair bond…what did she bear him…a child…NO children are women’s property both pre and post conception.

Therefore his PROPERTY IS HIS BOTH PRE AND POST MARRIAGE!!!!!

Want to make things fair??? GIVE MEN OUR EQUAL RIGHTS!!!!!!!

Nextlevel December 18, 2010 at 15:19

Strange.

She seems to desperately want control of a business that in her words, is a source of terrible stress and work, and one that is keeping her from her children.

I dont think she has thought this through very well.

Daniel December 18, 2010 at 15:19

If what she said is true, I say she should get half. But not half of the appraised value, or god knows what else her lawyers will come up with. Just half. No alimony, no child support when she inevitably gets the kids.

But of course, Balance Point is still an incredibly immoral company that is incentivising divorce, and pushing to get women more than what they deserve.

CashingOut December 18, 2010 at 15:20

I’ll be honest, I don’t know Michelle Pont, so I don’t know if she is telling the truth or not. However, she’s a female, so right there I seriously doubt that she is being honest at all. If she is like the majority of females out here, then she drove trucks, dispatched, worked, and all of that stuff in name only.

One interesting thing that a man can do to see how females think, is to watch her diet on Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig or some other such program that requires you to list and watch what you eat. I’ve seen this happen multiple times:

female A comes in with a “healthy” meal, like a salad, or weight watchers cassarole or something similar. They begin pecking at it.

Some other female comes in with a 10 gallon tub of garbage (candy, cookies, ice cream, whatever).

Female A hasn’t eaten a 10th of her meal. She sees what female B is eating, wants some.

Female A and B gorge themselves on the bucked of lard they’re eating.

Female A, now (temporarily for 5 minutes) full, throws out her health food. In her mind, she just got done eating healthy. The 3 buckets of ice cream she just ate don’t even register in her mind. All she remembers is pecking at the healthfood, and now she’s full.

In all seriousness, this is how females think. This is why you have females going “I try and try and I eat healthy and I still keep gaining weight.”

With regards to Pont, this is probably how she actually “worked” at her business: she got in the truck, drove it to the corner, had trouble getting it up a hill, a man took over and drove it the remaining 60 miles, in her mind she drove the truck because she was in the truck and her hands were sore. She did heavy lifting means she came in, lifted one or two packages, sat down with a bad back or something, other crew members took over. In her mind she did the lifting because she’s sweating and the packages were moved.

Price hits the nail on the head about the wife comment, but there’s one other thing: this is yet another reason why you shouldn’t deal with women in the US, ever. Let’s assume for the sake of argument that Pont was every bit as industrious as she claims. Given the 50% divorce rate with the majority of such started by women, do you really want a woman running half of your business when there’s a solid third of a chance that she will just walk off with your money without your input? Really, would any guy here enter into a business venture with me if I told them that there was a 1 in 3 chance I was just going to up and walk away with half of their money? Probably not. This post also demonstrates why you should NEVER EVER let your wife in on the title to your home. I have NEVER seen this go right in all my years. I have known too many people who either let their wife go first or solo on the house title. Guess what: they all paid for it. All of them. I haven’t seen one arrangement like this where the marriage lasted longer than three years. If your wife has a lock on the house you are there until she gets a baby from you, and then you’re done because she can get your money when she kicks you out, and baby, money, and house is all she ever really wanted.

I will give Pont one thing though: she is 100% correct when she says men like us don’t deserve women like her. The small handful of obvious nutjobs aside, I think that most of the Spearhead’s male readership is at worst, human, and doesn’t deserve the assraping that a harpy like her offers.

Lara December 18, 2010 at 15:22

Snark December 18, 2010 at 15:25

Just another bitter divorced woman.

Seamus the Classicist December 18, 2010 at 15:26

Sounds honestly like typical female “woe is me” crud. Every thing they have done and endured becomes onerous and epic. Truthfully the woman sounds like Dido lamenting Aeneas, or a Medea.

Do not feed us a hard work story, maybe you were just a fool who had a neurotic need to get up and five and keep busy, while your husband worked smarter. Maybe because like all women, busy work in your mind is the same as productive work. “Squeezing as hard as you can won’t produce a turd.”

So don’t justify what you are doing with shams meant to pull at the sympathies and emotions, that is simple sophistry, ge tto it already and throw yourself on a burning pyre or kill the kids and serve them to your husband because I am sure you empathize with a Dido or Medea.

Rebel December 18, 2010 at 15:32

If she helped him create the company, then they must have filled some papers of agreement in case of divorce. I think she deserves a fair share.

If they are smart, they will agree: if not, then…

The beauty of it:
-No government intervention.
-Wife happy.
-Hubby happy

And this would show that we don’t need government.

Lara December 18, 2010 at 15:32

Northern December 18, 2010 at 15:35

Difficult to gauge, she could be lying or he could be a lazy wanker, I know of both examples in both sexes. Her story should be very easy to verify via un-biased third parties.

fondueguy December 18, 2010 at 15:36

She’s a homemaker… by her own choice. She did not build the profitable business, he did. She chose Hera part in the arrangement and got his support. Her “work” in the real work would amount to practically nothing (laundry, food, … what a joke), again, she was supported by him while doing it. He did not need her to do what he did. It was her choice to be the homemaker and more worse what could he ever get For the time he did not have with his kids.

Her investment was a marriage to him, making her a gold digger.

fondueguy December 18, 2010 at 15:40

slwerner December 18, 2010 at 15:02

That seems really dangerous in the business world that some lover should get half the business for marriage and divorce. Shouldnt the workers be infuriated?

slwerner December 18, 2010 at 15:43

Lara – “Maybe it would have been less expensive for your friend to stay married.”

Yes. And had he not dumped his wife (and mother of their four children) he’d still be my friend.

I don’t expect anyone to have sympathy for him, due to the fact it is largely due to his own indefensible choices. The point was that it doesn’t matter if that it was his “fault” for their divorce (especially with no-fault divorce being the rule), but that the court made a judgment based on an appraised value of his business, and then agreed that he could get that much due to some “manipulation”, and upheld the inflated value upon which he would owe half.

It would have been the exact same had she dumped him for another man. The injustice is that not only did he do most of the work to build the business, but that he had to pay her off based on an unrealistic valuation.

The real test for female sympathizers such as yourself will be when we see some real cases of women having to face selling the companies they’ve worked to build up to pay off a divorce settlement with their less ambitious ex-husbands.

I’m sure you agree when they’re just hypothetical cases, but will you do the same for a real one?

RCG December 18, 2010 at 15:47

Rebel wrote:
“One way to make this just is to order them to come to an acceptable solution for both of them, on their own (amicable) OR the state confiscates everything. If they both agree about how to make the split, they are all right. Otherwise, kiss the money and the company good bye: it all falls into the collective bucket.”

That won’t work. Many divorcees are driven by spite. Plenty of women would give up the assets just to see their ex suffer. It also gives the establishment a monetary incentive to wipe out small family businesses.

Matt K December 18, 2010 at 15:50

My parents had a simple way to decide things like this between us kids: one kid cuts the cookie and the others get to choose which slices they want. Oh the angst of making sure the cuts were EXACTLY the same size, but no complaints at all that it wasn’t fair. Family court bigotry aside, no reason why the same couldn’t happen here. Further, while you’d still have to pay valuation specialists, with no lawyers’ fees, I suspect BOTH sides would end up better off.

Lara December 18, 2010 at 15:53

W.F. Price December 18, 2010 at 15:58

It is hard to have sympathy for a man who dumps his wife and the mother of his four children just because he found someone he likes better. I think even most men would feel that way.

-Lara

Of course most men feel that way. What confuses the hell out of us is why women actually support their friends who do that to their husbands. This is why you see a lot of men here saying that women have no morals — often it appears that they do not by our standards.

slwerner December 18, 2010 at 16:05

Lara – “I think even most men would feel that way.

So, maybe you could explain why women don’t hold other women who likewise ditch their husbands with such contempt?

Lara – “I actually know someone else who is leaving his wife of many years for another woman and her attorney told her she holds all the cards.”

It doesn’t matter that he is the one who chose to leave her. She’d still be “holding all the cards” if she’d cheated on him, and announced in open court that she was leaving him for the other man.

There are only two things that matter in family court under no-fault. First, the person who will be screwed over is whomever makes the most income, and who worked hardest to acquire assets. Woman like this one, since it is typically men who get screwed most often.

The second consideration is who will have primary custody of children> This is why woman have fought so hard against more equitable shared parenting. Woman again benefit most often because their primary custody can be used to pry de facto alimony out of the man via child support.

Wha

slwerner December 18, 2010 at 16:08

Lara – “I think even most men would feel that way.

What will surprise me is when you encounter a case in which a hard-working business-owning woman is facing having to pay half to her cheating non-working bum of a ex-husband, and you say, “Yes, she should have to pay half. After all, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander”.

Lara December 18, 2010 at 16:10

Roland3337 December 18, 2010 at 16:12

@CashingOut,

Excellent point about not putting your wife’s name anywhere in the title of your house. I made a similar choice. My wife name is not even on my loan.

Also, I must say that it really pleases me that the Spearhead has so gotten under her skin. That made my day!

Lara December 18, 2010 at 16:13

Keyster December 18, 2010 at 16:17

Divorces are often very messy and I donít think itís always easy to know whatís fair. -Lara

Deep Thoughts.

greyghost December 18, 2010 at 16:25

And her high paying job.

greyghost December 18, 2010 at 16:38

As long as you have been here Lara you can make a comment like that.

Lara December 18, 2010 at 16:42

Lara December 18, 2010 at 16:55

RCG December 18, 2010 at 16:59

Lara wrote:
“You cannot not tell me a judge is going to be just sympathetic to an adulteress as he would be to a woman whose husband was leaving her for another woman.”

We can’t tell you under any circumstances? Even if we were to present irrefutable proof of just such an event taking place, you would still deny it?

This, gentlemen, is faith. In much the same way that we cannot simply approach a Christian and convince them that their god does not exist, so it is with Lara here and the idea of bias in the courts.

Perhaps the approach of getting feminism labeled as a religion is exactly what should be done: http://www.avoiceformen.com/2010/12/15/u-s-and-n-y-state-sued-for-aiding-feminism-at-columbia-university/

W.F. Price December 18, 2010 at 17:05

If there was no risk involved for a woman who commits adultery it wouldnít even be that much fun.

-Lara

Lara, I think I’ll make a collection of your quotes here some day and call it “Woman Unveiled” or something like that. I think it would be a very illuminating read.

BTW, I’m only half joking.

Tyrone December 18, 2010 at 17:06

If women can get out of murdering their husbands by claiming they were “under stress”, why is it so unbelievable that the courts can excuse female infidelity?

David K. Meller December 18, 2010 at 17:18

I can not, and won’t speak for her husband, but I for one, would not want a women who could do ‘man’s work’ even for dating, much less marriage. I certainly wouldn’t be interested in any female like that for mating, still less for children, and I don’t think that too many other men would be either!

Secondly, If she was so proficient at work outside the home, why does she want half of the business that HE allegedly built? You would think that it would be a matter of pride–showing everybody that she is a “better man” than he is–that he would be welcome to the business without her help, and when it goes into bankruptcy court without her, as you would think it would with him being such a loafer (in her words), she could then laugh all the way to her bank!

The claim of a wife to her husband’s assets may have made sense in a time when man and wife were considered one, and when the wife was as solely relied upon for what may be called ‘domestic support’ as the man (and HIS work outside the home) was relied upon for ‘financial support’.

That, however, is not the marriage which they seemed to have. She seemed to have a “role reversal” marriage, like many modern women –which is NOT likely to be either stable or long-lasting, for reasons obvious to most men, although women like her seem to be utterly bewildered why–and when their relationship righted itself along more normal lines, she wouldn’t accept it. One more case for the divorce courts!

I get the impression that the original role reversal was her idea, and it is she who should have to accept the consequences.

One more case of women outsmarting themselves, I suppose. On the other hand, if HE had insisted upon the traditional marriage from the beginning, he wouldn’t be in this mess. She would have denounced him as a “sexist” and a male chauvinist pig and then gone elsewhere to make some other poor sap miserable!

Cherchez le femme…

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K. Meller

fmz December 18, 2010 at 17:35

Dont get married.

Marriage is a partnership contract. Like a biz partnership it doesnt matter which partner does the most productive work. The split is a function of the partnership interest. This is why its important to choose a biz partner very carefully before signing a contract.

Dont get married.

mgtow December 18, 2010 at 17:40

To all the women out there:

If you did not invest any money or effort in building your husband’s business, you don’t deserve any share in it at all.

And no, spreading your legs for your husband, cooking for him, ironing his clothes, the ‘but I take care of the kids for him!’ comeback, giving him ‘moral encouragement’ etc. does not count as effort.

Suppose your husband has some hefty debts. Maybe a gambling addiction. Maybe cash flow problems in his business. Maybe an investment or loan goes bad. So, do you want to prove your ‘HALF OF EVERYTHING!’ ideology (and at the same time abide by the ‘for better or for worse’ clause in your marriage vows) by shouldering half of his debts? Oooh, not an appealing notion now eh? Gold-digging hypocrites.

Men of higher financial worth out there, this is what you are up against when you get married. Your wife is not special, certainly not the exception to the norm, and if not for the above average standard of living which you dutifully provide for her, she probably wouldn’t care to marry you in the first place.

Robert December 18, 2010 at 18:03

“At 8 months pregnant with OUR child I drove TRUCKS after my own High paying job that I had since 18.”

” Then after I quit my high paying job to stay home with our daughter & open a warehouse where I went every day at 5AM while he slept in.”

She says she left a high paying job. What was this high paying job she quit?

Acksiom December 18, 2010 at 18:16

The only thing Iím interested in hearing from Michelle Pont or anyone like her is a clear and objective explanation of how the divorce is directly best for their children.

Because unless and until that happens, the default conclusion is that theyíre all just more bad parents, as demonstrated by their prioritization of their own subjective emotional preferences ahead of the actual objective best interests of their children.

Gx1080 December 18, 2010 at 18:41

8 months pregnant and driving trucks? Bullshit. The definition of driving could be “moving them around a little”.

Also, High-Paying Job = Affirmative Action hire with secret buttsexing lolzz.

Finaly, FFS: STOP ANSWERING TO LAURA’S TROLLING. She’s a sadistical, sociopathical bitch that gets off in posting her drivel in here and watching men take the bait. Don’t be obtuse.

Anonymous December 18, 2010 at 18:48

“I drove TRUCKS after my own High paying job that I had since 18. I loaded trucks, I dispatched, I drove a forklift, I unloaded & loaded trucks and at times hand unloaded.”
-It’s called” working”, woman. You wanted it, you got it.

“I breast fed her” , “I took our daughter every Saturday to Chuck E. Cheese “, “I quit my high paying job to stay home with our daughter”
-Itīs called “being a mother”, woman. You wanted it, you got it.

- Now, what else can we get you ?. A bullet through your husband’s head?.Sure, let me just call the Cops to file a DV alibi.

mgtow December 18, 2010 at 18:52

Finaly, FFS: STOP ANSWERING TO LAURAíS TROLLING. Sheís a sadistical, sociopathical bitch that gets off in posting her drivel in here and watching men take the bait. Donít be obtuse.

Too late. Downvotes have already made her panties moist. That’s why, unless the banstick is wielded, she will always come back for more. I bet she spends more time on The Spearhead instead of sucking her husband’s dickhead.

To the rest: if you really want to comment on Laura’s drivel, do not address her directly, but instead in the third person.

F.M.R December 18, 2010 at 19:06

“I quit my high paying job to stay home with our daughter”

“I drove TRUCKS after my own High paying job that I had since 18.”

the fact that no one offers a high paying job to an 18 year old aside, we can see how long staying home for your kid lasted.

Roland3337 December 18, 2010 at 19:12

I’m very curious about something: How did this angry entitled Michelle chick find us here? Is there that much traffic at the Spearhead these days? I know the numbers are always climbing, but this surprises me.

One also wonders how far off your rocker you must be to actually come here and write what she did. Was she drunk? Is she that delusional? It really reveals something of what her husband was going through being married to her.

Scattered December 18, 2010 at 19:13

My guess is she drove the trucks every now and then, this coupled with the rationalization hamster leads to over exaggeration. My mother used to do that all the time, freak occurrence’s in her mind were warped into typical routine.

Here she especially fails because she doesn’t give her husband an inch, its over the top which makes the whole story suspect.

W.F. Price December 18, 2010 at 19:18

Iím very curious about something: How did this angry entitled Michelle chick find us here? Is there that much traffic at the Spearhead these days? I know the numbers are always climbing, but this surprises me.

-Roland3337

Traffic’s gone way up. We had record traffic on both Thursday and Friday, and our search results are showing up for all sorts of stuff. The work is starting to pay off, which vindicates my SEO philosophy to some extent.

But her fast response kind of surprised me, too. Well, we must be on to something here.

Keyster December 18, 2010 at 19:44

That wouldn’t be fair to women.
Even by female standards she’s intellectually inferior.
She’s too stupid to know how stupid she is.
In that sense she’s quite solipsistic.

criolle johnny December 18, 2010 at 19:52

She built this business, she ran this business, she operated this business. She did all this with the kids in tow.
Let her do it now.
Let her buy HIM out of it and pay HIM for half and HE can retire with half of what the business is worth.
If she’s done all that before, she can do it in the future. Let him out of all that work, perhaps even draw alimony.

Avenger December 18, 2010 at 20:00

She is (rather obviously) doing as many other women who were divorcing husbands who owned business have done Ė sheís intending to force him to pay her half the value of the company in cash.

Why doesn’t she keep the business and pay Him his 1/2 in cash?

If it’s a corp. then there are shares so at the very most she should get 1/2 the shares. Then it’s up to her to see what anyone will pay for them.A judge can’t assign an arbitrary value to her shares and then force her husband to buy her out at that price. Give her half the shares and let her find someone who wants to buy them or she can keep them herself but cash is out of the question. This is a small mom and pop operation so of course the shares can’t be sold on an exchange by a broker but that’s her problem. Let her advertise or by word of mouth try to sell them. If no one wants to buy them then they are worth nothing. In fact, that should be the test of what a business is really worth. The best offer for 1/2 the business is what it’s worth.

I’d like to hear what the husband has to say about all of this because a female can never be believed. A lot of females like to work an hour or two when it’s convenient for them so that they can say they built the business along with the husband lol

Prescripted Eyes December 18, 2010 at 20:08

Lara wrote:

ďYou cannot not tell me a judge is going to be just sympathetic to an adulteress as he would be to a woman whose husband was leaving her for another woman.Ē

Women cheats on her husband and leaves him, yet court order swings in her favor: http://www.the-spearhead.com/2010/11/22/man-wins-lottery-prize-ordered-to-pay-ex-wife/

Mr Page’s first wife, a human resources director for an investment management firm, left him for another man in 2000.

Lara, just in case you have problems seeing the similarities between the business settlement to the lottery. Let me explain it to you. The man who won the lottery was divorced from his cheating wife a decade ago (that’s ten years Lara), but the court still favored for her even though she wasn’t married to him when he won the lottery. I’ll quote you one more time Lara, since I don’t believe anyone understands you except yourself:

Lara wrote:

Alphabeta Supe December 18, 2010 at 20:38

Lara December 18, 2010 at 14:26

It is a lot of work being a good wife and mother.

Agreed. Trouble is, women and hard work are like Hanna Rosin’s self-serving ambitions vs. her righteous legacy: they’ll never meet. There are no good wives and mothers in the West anymore. If there were, women wouldn’t be so attention-starved that they need to raise their tails, pucker up their poodle asses and press out little pellets of poodle poop in front of the whole f*cking firmament.

Lara December 18, 2010 at 14:50

I donít really think she should get half his business as much as she shouldnít be cut out of something she helped create just because of their marital problems. I still think he should be the boss and she should be his subordinate and he has the power to fire her.

Should you really be calling this ‘thinking’? Without knowing exactly what a poodle thinks when it thinks (if that be anywhere within The Realm of Possibility) one can reliably assume tht if it ever happens the number of Wonders That Never Cease will increase by one. However, the likelihood of the innocent bystanders at The Spearhead remaining bodily safe in the rush to Bear Witness such a Miraculous Event is so low it may be better simply to take out our eyes with a stick and call it square.

Migu December 18, 2010 at 20:57

Guys,

She is getting the scrotum stretcher ready, and can’t handle the fact that other men see it for what it is. You see this is suppose to be her victory moment, quit ruining it for her.

Nergal December 18, 2010 at 21:13

“Iím sorry I donít believe that for one second. You cannot not tell me a judge is going to be just sympathetic to an adulteress as he would be to a woman whose husband was leaving her for another woman.”

By law,he must. The fact that she cheated is not even allowed to be entered in as evidence of anything in his case. You’re insane. Courts don’t exist to make personal judgments about a thing, only to render law in individual cases. Ergo, there are no judges saying to themselves “Well, she cheated, so I think I’ll rule in his favor this time.” What they’re thinking is, “Does this ruling comply with {x} law?”.

You women really don’t know jack shit about the way the world works,do you? You really think a congressman or president or anyone that has to answer to thousands or millions of pissed off people can say “Well,I feel like doing THIS today, so that’s what I’m gonna do!”,don’t you?

Cel December 18, 2010 at 22:44

Nergal December 18, 2010 at 23:14

Most of the time they are. She’ll make a comment one way, get downvoted and then make another comment saying the opposite of what she said before,in effect,sounding more reasonable. If I had to guess, I’d say she’s trying to figure out what kind of comment garners the most negative attention.

Yes, women really are that childish.

Lara’s just here to yank on our dicks for her personal amusement,and maybe trying to “figure some of us out”, because women have a difficult time with reading comprehension and when people state their feelings in an unreserved manner, women assume they must have meant something besides what their words clearly say or that there’s “something more” to a thought that is essentially a statement of finality (water is wet,that’s the way water is).

Nergal December 18, 2010 at 23:17

Sorry,that should be:

…because women have a difficult time with reading comprehension and when people state their opinionsin an unreserved manner…

NoDoot December 19, 2010 at 00:34

You read this stuff and you wonder why anyone gets married anymore.

gwallan December 19, 2010 at 01:14

@Lara…

Married women who rape boys – ie cheat – frequently end up divorced soon after. They routinely retain custody of their children. Those who get pregnant in the course of those rapes can keep the progeny AND get child support from the boys they raped.

Traveller December 19, 2010 at 01:19

Cel December 18, 2010 at 22:44
“On another note, I donít like how low-rated comments are hidden. Laraís comments are not entirely unreasonable, and they get down-voted because they are slightly biased towards women. Itís not her comments get semi-censored, they should be clearly visible so people can read them and refute them.”

There is a link for viewing hidden comments. I do not think it is too much fatigue using it.

It is useless refute women arguments, they do not use logic. They can not be convinced. Women, or male kid trolls faking a woman post.

The men community, on average, does not want waste time.

Philip December 19, 2010 at 03:19

I totally agree with poster ‘CashingOut’ she will not have done one tenth of what she fantasize in her mind. I would imagine she nagged her husband into helping out at his company so she could laud it up with her friends and call her self a ‘partner’ but all she was doing was make work.
The things men do to shut up women, he must regret that now.

Another thing, what as this lara got that keeps the men so spell bound??

terre December 19, 2010 at 03:23

“I was busy also with school activities for our daughter, picking her up & taking her every morning again while he slept away. I went on EVERY field trip, did all the community charity work, belonged to all the organizations for our daughter.”

This absoutely cracks me up. Oh heaven forbid you take your daughter to school!

greyghost December 19, 2010 at 06:20

The things men do to shut up women, he must regret that now.

A whole lotta shit is done for that reason with the regrets. Look at all the legal misandry we have now.

Another thing, what as this lara got that keeps the men so spell bound??

I don’t know, maybe it is because she is available. What needs to be understood what looks like a personal exchange of comments is actually being seen by all world wide. It may look like Lara is getting attention but what is really happening is new men are seeing some ideas on how to respond to women like that. The comments in reply to Lara are more for other men than to actually accomplish anything with Lara.

Avenger December 19, 2010 at 08:34

Why would we want to do that? She’s obviously some fat fugly aging female who is just looking for attention. Perhaps she should find some dopey female like herself and become buddies to occupy her time.

criolle johnny December 19, 2010 at 09:18

“It is a lot of work being a good wife and mother.”
It is also a lot of work being a husband and a father. That’s why a marriage is a partnership. Two people working together for common goals.
If you’re only seeing one side, the relationship is doomed from the beginning.

zimmy December 19, 2010 at 09:51

I took our daughter every Saturday to Chuck E. Cheese…….

Anyone who subjects their kids to ultra noisy Chuck E. Cheese every week should be prosecuted for child abuse.

Giod December 19, 2010 at 09:57

The way she found this was she googled her name in quotes: “Michelle Pont”

No seo required.

It’s very easy to rank in the search engines with the keyword, “Michelle Pont” since a) it’s not a highly sought after keyword and b) she probably searched herself using quotes: “Michelle Pont”

Aharon December 19, 2010 at 10:02

Lara,

Have you noticed that you and your comments here are not well received, respected, and are not doing anything to further your values and agenda?

F.M.R December 19, 2010 at 10:08

Good Heavens! what has white heterosexual patriarchy done!?

This poor woman had to drive a truck, answer a phone, wake up early, AND go to Chuck E. Cheese on saturdays ( A fate I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemies.)

And for all this entry-level gruntwork, that an average employee would do, you’re telling me she ONLY got paid relative to the work she did and didn’t get half the company to herself!?

Misogyny.

Migu December 19, 2010 at 10:43

ďIt is a lot of work being a good wife and mother.Ē
It is also a lot of work being a husband and a father. Thatís why a marriage is a partnership. Two people working together for common goals.
If youíre only seeing one side, the relationship is doomed from the beginning.

Tell that to the Modern Woman. I only speak for myself, but that is self evident.

Migu December 19, 2010 at 10:45

Better yet, tell it to the judge that will administer your scrotum stretching.

Keyster December 19, 2010 at 10:50

I was hired by a guy to help with his growing consultant business. The first thing he wanted me to do was help his wife with the books as he feared they were a mess. He was right. She thought the “the books” was the business check register. This is a business with several employees, invoices and bills. To make matters worse she had separate bank accounts for payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and HER monthly draws. It took me months to unscrabble and reconstruct the whole business accounting structure into the proper form, deciphering her cryptic notes in almost every check stub, which often led to arguments.

I asked him why he let her handle the accounting and he said “because she wanted to feel like she was involved”. Later they divorced and she wanted to claim half the business based on her “involvement”. As he was the essential brain trust of the business he told her lawyer that he’d simply shut the business down and she could have the capital assets, which was some furniture and computers. She dropped that whole idea soon enough.

Anonymous age 68 December 19, 2010 at 10:52

One poster came close when he described how the company would be evaluated as an ongoing enterprise, which is a lot more than liquidation value.

Judges are stupid, but I repeat myself.

What is likely to happen is the company will be evaluated as an ongoing enterprise, then he will be forced to pay half of that in cash. To do that, he will have to liquidate the company, which means sell it 50% off, which means she gets it all, and he has nothing left and the business is gone.

But, a stupid judge (sorry to keep repeating myself) will then order him to pay c/s and alimony based on the full value of his half of the company and it’s imputed ongoing income. Even though the stupid judge (sorry to keep repeating myself) has just destroyed the company by his previous order.

Yes, I have seen just that. And, back in the 80′s.

And, when he asks for relief for c/s and alimony because the stupid (there, I did not repeat myself) destroyed his ability to earn a living, the judge will say, “You made $200,000 a year before, you can do it again.” Yes, I have read where judges said that in court orders.

But, of course as soon as he falls behind on his c/s, his licenses are all gone, his credit is gone, so he can’t get a job.

Please remind me why there are still buildings standing in the continental USA, I keep forgetting.

This woman is a damned fool. There was once a fairy tale about the goose who laid the golden eggs, until greedy people cut off his head to get the golden eggs. That is what this stupid woman is doing, and will portray herself as a victim when he is done for, and the money stops coming in.

Did I remember to mention that judges are stupid? Why? Because successful lawyers almost never become judges. Lawyers who can’t make a living as lawyers become judges. A lawyer taught me that, and I found it is true. That is why so many women become judges.

Anonymous age 68 December 19, 2010 at 11:02

I am one who does not believe she did all the work while he slept in. Note she told how early she got up, but did not tell us when he came home to bed. My guess is he came home in the wee hours of the morning, and he was unable to get up at 5 am. He got a few hours sleep then went back to work.

Few women will give their husbands credit for getting out of bed in the morning, not even if his work makes her rich. In the 80′s, feminists did a survey, made it unbiased by asking only women how many hours a week they and men worked at all family and work tasks. The result showed women worked a lot more hours a week than men do. When someone checked it out in a scientific manner, it turns out men work a lot more hours a week than women do.

I remember in the late 70′s the usual feminist crap on TV about women working so hard and men not helping them. Mary, who lived with her temporary husband on an acre in the country, said, “My Jim never helps me in the house.”

I said not a word, but waited until after a blizzard, and told her, “That must have been hard this morning going out in the terrible cold and cleaning that long driveway.”

She said, “Oh, Jim did that.” No, tell me it isn’t so, what a surprise.

In the spring, when the grass and dandelions were growing so fast you could almost hear them, I told her, “That must be hard mowing that acre lot you have.”

She said, “Oh, Jim does that.” No, tell me it isn’t so, what a surprise.

Yet, this moron whined her husband didn’t help her with the housework.

Note she eventually divorced him, and my best guess is she likes cats now.

DO NOT GET MARRIED ANYWHERE IN THE ANGLOSPHERE.

WGMOW December 19, 2010 at 11:51

piercedhead: “What is it with women and FULLY CAPITALIZED WORDS?

The vast majority of women haven’t yet mastered the difficult art of using italics for emphasis.

Lovekraft December 19, 2010 at 12:26

I read, unfortunately, Martians vs Venutians (as I like to call it) and the douche-y author stated that women justifiably get to see any and all actions of the man as equal. So a diamond necklace is the same as picking up his socks!?!

This is the entitlement mentality we MRAs are trying to destroy. A man who gets up for work, puts food on her plate and makes mortgage payments counts for a whole lot more than leaving little loveletters.

W.F. Price December 19, 2010 at 12:30

-Lovekraft

If that’s really how a woman sees things, just use the same rules to your advantage. She puts in hours to cook you a glorious meal, you buy her a burrito at Taco Bell.

Aharon December 19, 2010 at 12:41

Free publicity in the NYT! Congratulations!

scatmaster December 19, 2010 at 15:22

Tyrone said:

If women can get out of murdering their husbands (and children) by claiming they were ďunder stressĒ, why is it so unbelievable that the courts can excuse female infidelity?

FTFA

scatmaster December 19, 2010 at 15:29

Prescripted Eyes said

Lara wrote:

Mr Pageís first wife, a human resources director for an investment management firm, left him for another man in 2000.

Lara, just in case you have problems seeing the similarities between the business settlement to the lottery. Let me explain it to you. The man who won the lottery was divorced from his cheating wife a decade ago (thatís ten years Lara), but the court still favored for her even though she wasnít married to him when he won the lottery. Iíll quote you one more time Lara, since I donít believe anyone understands you except yourself:

Lara wrote:

I will capitalize so you understand.

LARA WE ARE AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE
LARA….

Thought so.

scatmaster December 19, 2010 at 15:35

I took our daughter every Saturday to Chuck E. CheeseÖÖ.

Shows what level of intellect we are dealing with right there.
She probably thinks See Spot Run is classic literature.

scatmaster December 19, 2010 at 15:42

She says she left a high paying job. What was this high paying job she quit?

Street whore?

fmz December 19, 2010 at 21:56

Trolls can easily be moderated out of the posts.

l suspect one or two of them are being kept for effect.

They’re being used to prove a point that would otherwise be very difficult to do, dealing with the sort of perpetual re-interpretation that muddies the waters and distracts clear purpose.

Classic agit-prop.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) December 20, 2010 at 04:22

Welmer,

“Yet obviously he built a very lucrative business, and she is a wealthier woman than average, so one wonders where the anger comes from, but I think it gets back to the princess attitude.”

They are pretty much ALL like this, and the OTHER women join in. Isn’t it funny how they all had a ‘high paying job’ which they ‘sacrificed’ for ‘HIS children’. But when they are in family court they are ‘MY children’. And if they are MY children didn’t the ‘sacrifice’ of ‘leaving a high paying job’ apply to HER children and not HIS children?

Really. Women are so delusional now. On ‘the surrendered wife’ segment on 60 minutes recently (in Australia) a woman who was a PRISON WARDEN IN A FEMALE PRISON was presented as ‘giving up her career as a prison warden’. That’s as delusional as ‘giving up your career as a burger flipper at mcdonalds’.

And Welmer. Even when the woman is totally penniless coming in they still demand 70%+ up front. And my case of 95% to my ex is now well known. My ex was penniless with two small kids living on meagre ‘guvment benefits’ coming in. I helped her get her degree. I helped her get her ‘high paying job with a good career path at IBM’. But when she talks about it she talks about how she ‘sacrificed her high paying job’ for OURF children…this, of course, despite me helping her all the way and her saying they are HER children exclusively on an affidavit. I built my business totally alone. My ex would not even spell check manuals. Do OTHER women denounce this? Nope. They LOVE that she got 95% and it is that OTHER women CONDONE such crimes that presents the irrefutable evidence they are liars and hypocrites.

Simply put Welmer. The vast majority of western women, just like this one and my ex, are liars and hypocrites. The OTHER women let them get away with it. Men need to be calling these women liars and hypocrites to their faces. Just like I do. Men need to be denouncing ANY MAN who allows women to get away with their lies and hypocrisy as well. The time to ‘be politically correct’ is over. Men are obliged to ‘tell it like it is’ or get out of the way.

Licorne Negro December 20, 2010 at 09:40

Excellent reply by CashingOut!
We need an article explaining that! =D

some dude December 20, 2010 at 13:28

I loaded and drove trucks too! Shouldn’t I have a piece of her ex-husband’s company as well?

Joeb December 20, 2010 at 22:22

I think we are all lashing out at gold diggers that take advantage of a corrupt system . All in all they are scum but, We have to deal with the system that makes it possible to go from a bar fly to a princess in one two years .

The family court system is the enemy. They live of of your money , They will take your money. They will take your sons inheritance. They can put you in Jail , For a presumed debt, even know we abolished deters prison in America.

They will make you a slave and make you pay them for being a slave. Here is my solution make it cost more , Its like a balloon . To much cost and it will pop. any way to make there cost go up do It. Be creative . Last time i was in the court house I walked over to a bench and sat on it , When I put my 270 Lbs on the arm and made it buckled like a house of cards. ? 540$ To repair it and they had to listen to me calling them A holes.

My Friend always wares his golf shoes and wares a notch in the floor were he it sitting. Its little actions from two people , Its non-violent. But if 20 million men would do it the court house would close.

Caustic chemicals are nice to. Not enough to hurt anyone just enough to work for a long time. JOEB’S Solution.

Joeb December 20, 2010 at 22:58

Oh what a fierce thing an IDEA is. It is unstoppable . There once was a man that squirted benzine at the local CSA office . What a brave act I thought . But , He left his work undone . Every month I went into the office I would tell every one I could: your all going to die of breast cancer from the benzine . Jokingly . Soon it became a pandemic of fat ass social worker s that believe they are going to die of breast cancer . ( witch is as far from the truth as possible ) But the IDEA was planted . And worked well . Non- violent and perfect.

Binxton December 21, 2010 at 07:20

What confuses the hell out of us is why women actually support their friends who do that to their husbands. This is why you see a lot of men here saying that women have no morals ó often it appears that they do not by our standards.

This is your fundamental mistake — you assume or expect our (male) standards to be that of women’s as well. And so you become exasperated and bewildered when women behave with an utter lack of morals towards men.

You cannot expect women to have morals in the same way men do. Their inherently self-centered nature is such that they cannot understand concepts like morals, virtues, or the greater good of society unless controls are imposed on them from above by men.

Women will not feel sorry for men, and they see nothing wrong with taking from men — again, they lack a concept of right and wrong independent of male-imposed standards. This is not a moral rebuke against women, but rather a detached, objective reading of them.

Without men taking an active role as guides, leaders, and disciplinarians over women, women become feral. We are now seeing women’s true nature being played out, as traditional controls that moderated their worst behaviors have been loosened or lifted altogether during the mid-late 20th century.

The lesson for all men is this: if you are not willing as a man to impose controls on women, then you have effectively forfeited any expectation or demand that women treat you in the same thoughtful, moral manner that you would treat them.

Binxton December 21, 2010 at 10:56

The American woman continues in her self-centered pursuit of that which she is neither capable nor worthy of: independence and freedom.

Unless steps are taken to restrict or deny options currently available to American women today, they will continue to destroy men, families, and eventually society.

Doug1 December 21, 2010 at 19:37

Lara–

No she absolutely DOESN’T deserve half his business or other wealth no matter how large it is. what ongoing services will she be providing him? Nada.

She shared in the fruits of that business if the form her her lifestyle while she remained married to him and provided wifely services to him.

A wife’s being automatically be default the equal financial partner of her husband whether he wants that or not, and regardless of how much she really contributed to how much his wealth grow during the marriage, never used to be the law in America or anywhere else before 2nd wave feminists starting getting this through state legislatures largely sub rosa mostly in the 70s. It didn’t become the effective law in Britain until 2000, by court decisions following America, mostly.

There may be some fairness to it when the sums are middle middle class or lower and the wife is home raising a couple of kids, doing almost all the cooking and housework, and so on, or before the kids are all in school and then works part time or light time.

It’s utterly obscene and wholly unfair when the man makes mega bucks.
It was obscene as applied to Beatle Sir Paul MacCarthy on behalf of his short marriage skank of a wife. She got basically half of the increase in his wealth during the years she was married to him — amounting to many tens of millions of pounds — for jack all contributions to him. Great unfairness occurs to skads of upper middle class and lower upper class earning men as well.

Attitudes like yours Lara, and the law on this which you support, even though on many things your pretty men’s rights friendly are why I’ve never married again since my many years ago now divorce and my learning of how divorce law now really works again in America. At the most, and only if I want kids imminently, I’d marry only with a prenup that mimicked living together in the event of a divorce.

I’d never marry a woman who refused such, based on views such as yours.

Doug1 December 21, 2010 at 19:42

Lara–

Further women initiated divorce 2.5 times as often as men do today in America, and many divorce attorneys say women are the ones really wanting the end of the union and doing things that bring it about even more preponderantly than that.

The largest reason is stuff like “I feel stiffled”, “I love him but really aren’t “in love” with him anymore”, “we don’t fully communicate anymore” — all of which is largely or essentially entirely girl think /speak for wanting to find a new romance and a new intense, early days, love affair again. Often this was really cemented by her actually having had an affair or two, even thought he typically married man she had it (them) with won’t leave his wife.

So, maybe, just maybe, women should be financially disincented from how they are now, from divorcing their husbands and depriving their children of their father in the home.

Doug1 December 21, 2010 at 20:00

Lara–

What part of “no fault” don’t you understand? You do realize that what no fault means is not only that divorce will be granted when one party (overwhelmingly wives despite this case you’re reacting to) petitions for it, but also that the financial awards, overwelmingly extracted from men and given by the family court system to wives, are also determined on a no marital fault basis.

That’s true in for child custody decisions (though claimed faults towards the children on even in many cases alleged “domestic abuse” are faults taken into account in a typically very prejudiced and misandrist way), the child support=also stealth alimony that follows it, and equal division of the husband’s increased wealth in marriage.

It’s also usually true in the case of alimony named as such in longer marriages, but sometimes in some states there the judge will consider marital fault to a degree, especially if it’s egregious. There’s a predominance of real prejudice against men here though.

In the mid oughts of the 21st century wives earned more than husbands in 22% of marriages. In the same period 97% of alimony was paid by men to women. Fair and equitable, right Lara?

Doug1 December 21, 2010 at 21:30

Laura–

But I’ve lived with several women since my divorce.

No hater of women, or shirker of intimacy, me.

Refusal to enter into a deeply power shifting and unfair to me legal arrangement since my divorce, hell yes.

Capiche?

Paradoxotaur December 22, 2010 at 16:52

@Binxton: “Women will not feel sorry for men, and they see nothing wrong with taking from men ó again, they lack a concept of right and wrong”

I belive it goes further than that. The more I look into this issue, the more convinced I become that women lack the structural capacity for it. Although I completely agree that men cannot expect women to have morals in the same way men do, I believe women do not truly understand concepts like morals, virtues, or the greater good of society even if controls are imposed on them. But some are reasonably good at faking it if it furthers their manipulations of men.

W.F. Price December 22, 2010 at 17:18

-Paradoxataur

It’s actually quite simple when you read their own literature. Women have a real problem with objectivity. In fact, if you read feminist literature you might get the impression that it doesn’t really exist.

Morality, as we understand it, is based solidly upon objective thought, which is very, very difficult for women. This kind of thinking is tied not only to logic (which women can master), but also to visuospatial skill, which is notably deficient in females. Because they cannot sufficiently conceptualize – i.e. “objectify” – women literally cannot escape their own minds, hence the “rationalization hamster” Roissy writes about, which is endlessly running on a little wheel in the female psyche. It may be a very powerful hamster, but all it does in that case is spin the wheel faster.

Feminists are always going on about “objectification” because to them it is a dastardly trick that they cannot master. It’s like bad juju to them. They write some of the most mind-numbingly stupid stuff about philosophy and science in an effort to understand it.

Now, maybe not all men can conceptualize some object or situation and look at it from an outside perspective, but it comes entirely naturally to many of us. One thing we have to keep in mind is that women in general simply cannot do this. Perhaps some can, but the difference is at least as profound as it is in regards to the bench press or lateral pull down — the average man is about twice as strong in this regard.

Morality is dependent on removing oneself from the situation and applying judgement from an outside perspective. Women just can’t do this, and we shouldn’t expect it from them.

Binxton December 22, 2010 at 18:24

I tend to agree that women lack a structural capacity for comprehending higher concepts like morality and virtue.

On the other hand, comprehension on their part isn’t really required. What is required of them is obedience, and for that, controls must be imposed on them.

No matter what, women will always be manipulative because sex is their power. But that’s fine within a patriarchal system that sets firm ground rules for what women can and cannot do.

Doug1 December 24, 2010 at 15:25

Whether or not women CAN be objective as readily as men isn’t clear to me. I tend to think not; though the degree to which this is genetic and innate isn’t clear to me.

I sure as hell do think though that in the current American and Anglosphere feminist and white knighting cultures, and to a lesser extent other Western Euro cultures, women are simply not demanded or expected to be able to be objective to nearly the extent men are. Allowan

Binxton December 24, 2010 at 15:45

Doug1 December 24, 2010 at 15:25

Whether or not women CAN be objective as readily as men isnít clear to me. I tend to think not; though the degree to which this is genetic and innate isnít clear to me.

Well, unless you’re a mind-reader, you really can’t tell with absolute certainty what’s going inside a woman’s head. We can only go by observable behaviors, and that’s really all that matters as far as we men are concerned.

If we want to make changes for the better, then IMO it’s not useful to get side-tracked by debating whether women can see things the way men can, or whether they can truly understand the repercussions of their actions.

We have to look at the current situation realistically, keeping in mind what the long range objective is, and proposing thoughtful, pragmatic solutions accordingly.

Steve J December 25, 2010 at 12:51

Lara, I think Iíll make a collection of your quotes here some day and call it ďWoman UnveiledĒ or something like that. I think it would be a very illuminating read.

BTW, Iím only half joking.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

FedUp December 27, 2010 at 19:38

She forgets to mention the pending civil case in which she is awaiting trial for- Michelle must not know that biting your ex husband is frowned upon in the state of California. Or the fact that the father has full custody of their child while working full time and running a business. Michelle clearly doesn’t have time for anything else when she is getting multiple plastic surgery procedures done, shopping for puppies and even a shiny brand new Mercedez! I’m sorry that I have no sympathy for a women who hasn’t worked in 15 years, found an old boyfriend on facebook- had an affair- left her husband AND child for that man and now makes her ex husbands life a living hell by stalking him daily and making a mockery of their divorce by publicly writing about it. Kudos to you Michelle- your right, no man does deserve you… they deserve WAY better. All that work done and you still look like hell. Just saying

Rangler July 6, 2011 at 09:20

Cheers pal. I do aprpecatie the writing.