Young Man Shows Exceptional Restraint Despite Girls’ Violence

by W.F. Price on December 16, 2010

The headline for this video on the Seattle Times is “Pregnant teenager attacked on Metro bus,” but if you watch the entire thing you’ll see that the person who takes the greater part of the blows and abuse is actually the pregnant girl’s boyfriend, who somehow maintains his composure despite being hit, kicked, slapped grabbed and threatened by a vicious gang of young women. He also acts as a peacemaker and tries to defuse the situation even as he’s being hit in the face. Of course his girlfriend, who doesn’t seem too concerned about her unborn child, can’t help but try to escalate the situation…

I guess the assault on the young man wasn’t worth a headline, but the footage is pretty graphic. You know these articles that have been coming up about an increase in violence amongst young women? Well, here’s a real life example on tape:

Lara December 16, 2010 at 16:21

SingleDad December 16, 2010 at 16:24

Based on all the new media attention, it seems that getting beat up in public by women is the new chivalry

Anti Idiocy December 16, 2010 at 16:29

Matt K December 16, 2010 at 16:32

Google has a new tool that graphs word usage in books across time. Here’s an appropriate starter…

J. Durden December 16, 2010 at 16:32

Could also be multiculturalism in action.

Oh Lord, how I love the land of my birth, the mind-numbingly liberal Pacific North West. How do you manage, Mr. Price?

Richard December 16, 2010 at 16:48

Did you see that!
He hit her foot with his head like fifteen times!
What a violent man!!!
He kept violently attacking her foot with his head!

(at least, that will be the feminist perspective)…

LushFun December 16, 2010 at 16:53

I dislike these cameras they put em in nyc busses, now if he defends himself he goes to jail, he sees the camera thats the bad part.

I don’t know how I would be have in that situation honestly.
Their actions are partly coming from the reality that there will be no retaliation, and they know it you can see by the utter flamboyance of the kicks and hits that they know nothing is coming back.

Ray Manta December 16, 2010 at 16:54

I love it how the one time the boy counterattacks one of his attackers goes flying backwards. He spent almost all his time serving as a blockade between his girlfriend and those bitches.

Lovekraft December 16, 2010 at 16:55

Just imagine how this would turn out if there was excessive alcohol consumption and, God forbid, guns involved.

This happens every day in the West, especially high schools where there is no real disincentive to act like overgrown children. Thank you, ‘community activists’, unions and lawyers.

Simon December 16, 2010 at 17:00

What a bunch of freaking animals. They wouldn’t have pulled that on a black man because they know what would happen. You would have saw him going to jail or getting shot by her cousins two weeks from now for knocking her teeth out. They deserve everything that is coming to them.

yep December 16, 2010 at 17:02

So how’s being the most liberal city in America working out for you, Seattle?

I guess the solution to events such as this is increased funding for the schools, and more affirmative action. Right?

Beltain December 16, 2010 at 17:03

This is what we have come to. The guy cannot defend himself, the police and courts are powerless as the perps are a minority and female. They know they are untouchable and will never face any consequences for their actions.

It is getting and will continue to get worse until men finally wake up as a whole and put a stop to it.

LushFun December 16, 2010 at 17:05

Then people wonder why things like Columbine happens… its because they got beat up every day in school and laughed at and ridiculed by everyone around them and were told to suck it up and stop whining. If everyone around you ignores that your getting ridiculed&severely beaten by guys and girl every day for a year or two after a while you don’t care anymore and sht happens.

Lara December 16, 2010 at 17:06

Paradoxotaur December 16, 2010 at 17:11

As nearly as I can determine, the black woman in the jacket with red trim took the pregnant woman’s iPhone and palmed it off to her friend. When the pregnant woman asked for it back, the troop of black women became violent.

Anti Idiocy December 16, 2010 at 17:18

I’ve got another link that you guys really should take a look at. (NB: I don’t share the author’s views on everything he discusses.) The essay is written about the crushing burden being thrust upon the younger generation by oldsters. It also gives suggestions on how youths can protect themselves. The parallels, to the burdens thrust upon males by feminist society as well as how to deal with them, are remarkable.

BTW, I really like Zero Hedge for discussions of what’s happening fiscally in the world today.

Onotix December 16, 2010 at 17:19

if that was me id be in jail right now for self defense.

Anti Idiocy December 16, 2010 at 17:27

Damn. Zero Hedge is down at the moment. If you’re interested, and again it’s an interesting read given the parallels, try a little later.

Anti Idiocy December 16, 2010 at 17:28

“if that was me id be in jail right now for self defense.”

CM December 16, 2010 at 17:32

admirable. Chaos to order.

Anonymous December 16, 2010 at 17:37

A REAL MAN December 16, 2010 at 17:39

THIS IS THE DOWNFALL OF MAN. When he let those wild monkeys KICK HIM IN HIS FACE, punch his girlfriend, and other stuff and just stand there and take it. I wanted to punch my screen while watch this pussy stand there and just let them do that to him and her. Men whoever thought you that hitting a women is wrong is a lier. Women aren’t anything but men with tits. I’m sick of seeing movies and tv shows where the man get in a fight with a women and he says” I don’t hit women”. The day we stop hitting these bitches is the day we start wearing dresses.

Anonymous December 16, 2010 at 17:39

Anti Idiocy: Here’s the article on the author’s own site:

Anti Idiocy December 16, 2010 at 17:41

Hmmm. I wonder if the sarcasm of my first post above was lost on some people.

yohami December 16, 2010 at 17:43

I would like to see what happens if it was five guys hitting a girl. the crow would react and defend. but five girls hitting a guy? hey no prob.

Discontent December 16, 2010 at 17:44

Tearing the crap out of his pockets, climbing the bars to kick the poor guy, attacking from behind in a pack, if that’s not animalistic behaviour then I don’t know what is.

yohami December 16, 2010 at 17:45

there is nothing admirable about the guy keeping his composture. he doesnt react nor acknowledges the mistreat because he is used to it.

CommissarGirlfriend December 16, 2010 at 17:49

Okay, this is stupid. Those girls were obviously trying some stupid plan to get an iPhone off of the other two on the public transit.

Anyone who believes that those girls were “standing up for their right” using force, and other physical assault, is a fucking idiot. Even if they were, they’re fucking idiots for breaking the law like that. It goes to prove that society is flying square down the damn toilet.

Don't Push It December 16, 2010 at 17:50

I don’t care what anyone thinks, but if anyone, a group of men or a group of women, were to constantly assault me, let alone my girlfriend – I would tell them to not touch us again. If they did, they would be pacified.

anon December 16, 2010 at 17:50

Well bite my ass and call me Shirley, turns out the ruckus was caused by a bunch of subhuman primates at the back of the bus. What a surprise!

GrackFeast420 December 16, 2010 at 17:52

Fartosis + Gaysteless' Pee and Poo Party December 16, 2010 at 17:54

Papa Smurf December 16, 2010 at 17:56

Not to sound racist or anything but that wa just typical black ghetto behaviour. I see that happning all the time. Those girl dont have a daddy and thier mum’s probably talked shit about the other men all the time besides not having a clue on how to attract and keep a man intrested for a longer period beyond empting his ball sack on her face. It’s well known in my neighborhood as soon as a black woman gives you ‘attitude’ it’s time to get the hell out of there or risk being humiliated. Dont look at them or attempt to reason, just get the hell OUT!

Seriously? December 16, 2010 at 18:00

This is why you don’t trust everything sites (even those that are supposed to be ‘reliable’ like Seattle Times) tell you. The idiot who titled that, “Pregnant teenager attacked on Metro bus” either didn’t watch the video or is trying to deceive readers. I don’t know what annoys me more; the idiot from Seattle Times or those obnoxious black chick.

Anti Idiocy December 16, 2010 at 18:02

“Hmmm. I wonder if the sarcasm of my first post above was lost on some people.”

C’mon. More negs. I wanna hit a hunnert!

UncleFester December 16, 2010 at 18:05

Gee, thanks Price.
You just turned my celebration-beer into a WTF-beer.
But it was a very educational clip.
Only a Slave with no hope of justice has to show this much restraint.

Rebel December 16, 2010 at 18:08

@Lara
“Lara December 16, 2010 at 17:06
correction to my above comment:
I meant I don’t know what this guy did to get them angry, probably nothing.”

If he hadn’t intervened he would have fared much better.

Trololo Ololo December 16, 2010 at 18:13

There in Russia I would just nearly kill those girls after they hit me once. Can`t imagine that those people are so violent, they just forgot what is civil people is. Let them return to savanas!

Alex December 16, 2010 at 18:18

Degenerates.

Anonymous December 16, 2010 at 18:31

Disgusting, glad I don’t live in the US.

Joeb December 16, 2010 at 18:37

Uncle F nailed it” only a slave would show that much restraint . What in the world would make a young Man take that much abuse’s . Id like to here his story .
The only problem is these seance happen daily on the metro In all city’s . I don’t know if I want to give this young man an award or Take him to the next room and talk with him.
The obvious is no adults stood up to help him . Every man on that Bus knows he would have went to Jail if he would have helped.

Anti Idiocy December 16, 2010 at 18:52

“Every man on that Bus knows he would have went to Jail if he would have helped.”

The situation reminds me of what happened here:

People can knock Ginger Littleton for doing something that they find stupid, but I admire her moxie. The situation was desperate; she took a desperate action to help several men. What gets me is that the men in the room didn’t charge the gunman en masse the moment his struggle started with Littleton. It seems they were ready to just sit there and be executed one by one.

Men in the US are a pretty broken lot.

Paradoxotaur December 16, 2010 at 18:53

@Discontent: “if that’s not animalistic behaviour then I don’t know what is.”

I know several animals that I’m pretty sure would be offended by your characterization (but they’re not bonobos).

fuk December 16, 2010 at 19:01

“Just as likely, the other men on the bus would have beaten you senseless for defending yourself.”

First of this wouldn’t happen unless it was some hulking black man doing the attacking, because Seattle is filled with a bunch of hipsters and guys that dress like women. They wouldn’t do shit.

Second of all shame on you for suggesting that there would some kind of retaliation against defending yourself from a bunch of bitches chimping out.

Pierce Harlan December 16, 2010 at 19:05

Just another example of patriarchal toxic masculinity, which has normalized violence by male oppressors against the subjugated females.

This ought to be required viewing by every cackling hen who teaches Womyns Studies, and every feminist who stereotypes about how men need to change.

The boy is a hero. And he acted like many men I personally know. The girls are animals. And they acted like many girls I’ve encountered.

Rebel December 16, 2010 at 19:08

Looking closely you can notice that he shoudn’t have missed more than once. He wanted to commit suicide, not kill people.

He could have shot her, he could have come closer to the table and shoot at point blank. Instead, he shot at the tables.

I don’t understand how he could miss, unless he has some sort of crippling physical problem. He was able to kill himself, though.

greyghost December 16, 2010 at 19:14

Only a Slave with no hope of justice has to show this much restraint.

This kid needs to learn something from the spearhead. I bet the kid has never heard of the mens blogs.

Now that guy from russia is on to something. I used to look at shocking videos and such before I found mens stuff. The stuff coming from russia was cool. They don’t play that shit over there, they will kick a womans ass for pulling crap like that.
BTW notice he was a nice guy. That was some thug and they tried that he would have fucked them up and the girls involved know it.

W.F. Price December 16, 2010 at 19:21

-greyghost

Yeah, growing up around some of that myself I can understand where some of the “thugs” are coming from. I really think a lot of guys get a bad rap and vilified simply because they stood up to bitches like that. I could tell some stories, but they’d be better in a book than here — the context is everything.

Avenger December 16, 2010 at 19:22

anyone who is saying they’d get angry and slaps those bitches around is admitting weakness.
So you think that you should just allow some little animal to kick you and possibly injure you? Personally I would have grabbed her ankle and quickly dislocated it and her knee and it would look on camera like I was just trying to block her kicks. She’d be in so much pain and crying that the others would back off fast.

“They know they are untouchable and will never face any consequences for their actions.”
That’s what the 4 thugs thought when they figured that this skinny nerdy looking guy looked like any easy mark.
His name was Berhardt Goetz and in 2 seconds he put bullets into all of them. Then he went over to one on the ground and said I think you need another one. Bang! :o )
btw, a NYC jury found him not guilty although he did spend a few months in jail for an unlicensed gun.

Rebel December 16, 2010 at 19:23

Sorry about my last post…. belongs to another thread. Must be the beer…

Porky D. December 16, 2010 at 19:29

I don’t see evidence of restraint, for all we know he simply can’t bring himself to hit a member of the superior sex. Personally i think he should have beaten the crap out of those girls, you never know how far things will go, any of those bitches could have pulled out a knife and killed him or his girl.

And how about the race angle? What, was it “Beat up whitey day”?

Hughman December 16, 2010 at 19:30

Fucking bitches

Huggums December 16, 2010 at 19:32

“Black women are so unfeminine, now wonder black men don’t value them very much. Those girls were obnoxious. I don’t know why this guy did, but he was admirable in the way he stood between them and his girlfriend.”
- Lara

I say this as a black person who went to an HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities), sorta “ghetto” public school (not a nightmare like some in Los Angeles), and a more ethnically diverse magnet high school. Why does race/racism always seem to be an element in men’s rights supporters? What does it have to with anything? Not to say I haven’t seen some black bitches, I’m just saying why is that always pushed to the forefront when I’ve seen plenty of black (and white) women who run the whole gamut from trashy to classy and feminine? You seem to ignore resolutely anything that contradicts the “black women are unfeminine” or loud/mean/etc line. Seriously, how many black women have you actually met? Or do you just watch what you see on tv? And no possible cause is ever put forth for their behavior. As if this type of behavior is simply endemic to blackness. Especially when the causes are so important to the arguments of men’s rights activists. This stuff is COMING YOUR WAY, LARA!!! Pagan, pre-patriarchal Europe was no better than pagan Africa!!! There is nothing endemic to whiteness that will spare you from this type of behavior. That goes for everyone reading this because that’s where we’re headed. It’s not gonna be a shiny, sexy secular utopia (to steal from Vox). It’s gonna be grass-hut, pagan matriarchy.

W.F. Price December 16, 2010 at 19:38

It’s getting to be the same with white women — they have learned that they can do the same damn thing.

Porky D. December 16, 2010 at 19:40

Anti Idiocy said…
“Hmmm. I wonder if the sarcasm of my first post above was lost on some people.”

Not just some, virtually all. The annoying thing is that the downvotes hide the comment so those who get the joke almost miss out on an entertaining bit of snark, just because some people are too serious or can’t bother reading the last line, in which it becomes obvious that you were taking the piss.

Will December 16, 2010 at 19:42

Why do these people have to act like fucking 10 year olds? Seriously who the fuck attacks a pregnant woman over a phone that isn’t even theirs? If I was that guy I would’ve beaten the living shit out of each and every one of them.

Richard December 16, 2010 at 19:56

@All – @Anti Idiocy

Uhm, I noticed the comment Anti-Idiocy made got like 100 thumbs down…

I think it was meant as a joke…

I find it hard to believe that Anti Idiocy is actually trying to get a Women’s Studies Degree…

Anti Idiocy December 16, 2010 at 19:56

Hoo ruckin’ fay! Welmer/Price, Doood. I done goed and hit a hunnert negs on my top post. That’s gotta be the first time in the long and distinguished history of this entire thread.

Don’t I get a blue ribbon, or a popsicle, or used condom or somethin’ for such an indisputably disputable performance? I mean a hunnert negs an’ moren’ 40 yups. Ya gotta love to hate it or hate to love it.

Man. I’m proud.

fondueguy December 16, 2010 at 19:59

There’s nothing moral in not defending yourself and allowing some violent person to abuse you. Its just a sad situation that this Guy wouldn’t hit the chick who kept kicking him, as she probably figured he wouldn’t.

And as for those of you ready to call him strong and self sacrificing that I doubt that’s the whole truth. If he was bent on protecting he wouldn’t hesitate to do whatever most efficiently protects the baby. In that case he wouldn’t hesitate to attack whoever was threatening the baby until a safe distance is created. While he may or may not have been good at de-escalating the situation he seemed more focused on mediation and unwilling to hit a girl. His girlfriend never was entirely safe and after making one step past him she got in a fight again. You really have to wonder to what extent he’d give into social pressure (never hit a girl) and risk his and other’s safety for it.

One time I saw this Guy on TV who’s girlfriend just got hit by a car. He ran the car down (I think after the car started to leave the scene but then stopped). When he caught up to the car and opened the door the driver was a drunk chick. The buy turned from being aggressive to actually being a gentleman. She was only saying the typical panicked stuff, and he started saying comforting stuff to her. He completely folded on his defensive reaction for his girlfriend who was just run over by a nearly fled drunk driver. That quick turnaround had nothing to do with any humanitarian reason but was just some pathetic gentleman-like act which turned him blind to the gravity of the situation and out of touch with the human condition.

The irony to self serving mothers who teach their sons to never hit a lady is that they are dehumanizing the boys and inadvertently the girls at times too.

fondueguy December 16, 2010 at 20:02

“Yeah, I’m going to have to say that having grown up in a mixed neighborhood with a lot of black folks, I actually sympathize with black men quite a bit when it comes to the domestic situation. I’ve seen their women do all but throw them down the stairs before they’d so much as raise a hand to defend themselves, and then as soon as they make a stand here come the cops taking them away.”

I wonder what’s doing that, the cops or the single mother homes.

Malestrom December 16, 2010 at 20:05

A single well placed punch would have cowed that gaggle of cackling harpies, there’s the saying; ‘pardon one offence and you comission many’. Definately applicable in this case, after he didnt retaliate to the first blow those girls knew there would be no repercussions for further violence, it isnt like women are afraid of the law or anything.

If a woman so much as slapped me I would KO her, no hesitation, I believe that is why I have never been struck by a female. They know who they can try their bullshit ‘girl powah’ hitting with and who will simply hit them back. That’s probably why women are more violent towards children as well, being the feeble sex they don’t often get a chance to physically dominate others so when a chance presents itself in the form of a victim who cannot or will not fight back they take it with glee.

W.F. Price December 16, 2010 at 20:06

-Anti-Idiocy

Yes, you do deserve a reward — this is actually kind of funny. For some reason, this post went viral and we got more hits in two hours than we usually do in one day. Honestly, I have no idea who these people are negging you, but obviously they have some serious difficulty understanding even the most obvious sarcasm.

Just goes to show that big traffic waves, although welcome, often tend not to recognize nuance.

But hey, you should be proud. It’s an honorable distinction that even skadi couldn’t pull off — and you weren’t even serious! Just goes to show that a man can beat a woman without even trying. ;)

chainring December 16, 2010 at 20:11

@Huggums:
Oh please. Put away your race card. MRA sites discuss the causes of this kind of behavior all the time – it’s not blackness, it’s that ghettos are matriarchal societies. Inner city blacks are showing us what the future holds for America as it continues to tear down the patriarchy that built this nation.

And while white girls can be bitches, the reality is they haven’t devolved quite as much as inner city black girls, which is why you don’t see as many videos of white girls beating on guys. Though I expect we’ll see more of that in the relatively near future.

Earl December 16, 2010 at 20:19

They accused the white couple, who were just minding their own business, of stealing a phone, which they didn’t.
Then they stole it from them.
Then when the white girl got up to try to get it back, one of the black girls stole her seat.
When she had to take it back by force, they all started trying to beat her up.
When her boyfriend tried to hold them back, they started beating up on him.
And then they started beating on the girl again.
So, they lied, stole twice, and used senseless violence throughout most of the video.
Here’s the kicker: THIS IS WHAT MOST BLACK PEOPLE ARE LIKE
Why is it racist to say that? It’s true! Are we really going to act stupid and pretend that the thousands of blacks with criminal records are just a coincidence? That they were all isolated incidents that had nothing to do with ethnic background?
It must be fear of being labeled a racist, but at the same time, why have that fear? This is America, people everywhere are afraid, whether they admit to it or not, of Muslims and Arab because they think they might detonate themselves in the name of Allah. Yet very few Americans would call THEM racists. And America supports Israel entirely, doesn’t anyone know that Israel is overtly racist towards Arabs? Even their constitution is racist. There was even a woman who managed to charge an Arab of rape because after they had consensual sex, she found out that he was Arab and not Israeli. At least when I talk poorly of blacks as a whole, I have more to back it up. We’re not talking about a few bad eggs here, we’re talking about your average black person, period.

chainring December 16, 2010 at 20:23

And no doubt, when these little thuglets enter adulthood, they will be whining about how there are no good black men. Why the fuck would any black man with options put up with that shit? Hell, even if he didn’t have options, he’s better off playing video games and jerking off than getting involved with one of those cunts.

W.F. Price December 16, 2010 at 20:25

-Earl

Actually, if you look closely, the couple didn’t appear “white” by the standard definition. Seems to me that the guy was Arab and the girl mixed white/Asian. But that’s beside the point. Yes, the girls were savage little bitches, probably raised without their father around. That’s what I’m taking away from it.

Just give it ten years and white girls will be on video doing the same thing. In fact, it’s already happening in the UK from what I hear.

Anti Idiocy December 16, 2010 at 20:27

“Yes, you do deserve a reward”
- W.F. Price

I just pinned a medal to my chest. (I still want that used condom award, though. It’s for my collec– Uh. Never mind.)

I actually wonder if a bunch of Wimmyns Studs majors found it and went nuts voting it down.

Damn. I really am proud.

F.M.R December 16, 2010 at 20:28

You can see a distinct difference between the people who are commenting here because they came from the 4chan thread and the people who are usually here.

W.F. Price December 16, 2010 at 20:30

-Anti Idiocy

Actually, my bet is that most downvotes were from people who simply didn’t get the sarcasm. So it’s actually a good thing — they really thought you were serious and that’s why you got the downvotes.

W.F. Price December 16, 2010 at 20:31

-FMR

Hey, 4chan’s welcome, but they can be kind of like a tidal wave when they come around.

Mike December 16, 2010 at 20:53

hey they are black what a surprise

theforest December 16, 2010 at 20:55

@ Earl
I could not up-vote you more man. Spearheader’s rant an rave about how insane it is to ignore gender specific patterns AKA how stupid “social constructive-ism” is when it comes to recognizing male and female differences, But then do a complete 180 at any notion or possibility of racially specific patterns – citing the very same arguments feminists use blur/side step the truth.

Keyster December 16, 2010 at 20:56

…and the driver wouldn’t stop the fu@king bus!

This lower echelon of American society, riding the bus, is not indicitive of our culture. But yet we’re compelled to use it as an example of woman bad/man good. Same thing feminists do to make twisted points about overall rape and violence.

I don’t think culling statistics or in this case anecdotal events, from the actions of the lowest 20% of society and holding it up as an example, one way or another, is valid. Although it is a leading indicator of where the middle 60% is headed. Negro bitches, latinas, white trash hos…dey all be crazy. Sophistication and manners is not something you’ll find on an inner city bus. Props to the dude though. I would have lost it.

TFH December 16, 2010 at 21:03

In better news, a false rape accuser, who happens to be a visible weathergirl, is in big trouble for making a false rape charge :

She did it just to ‘get sympathy for a personal setback’. I’ll tell you what the setback was – an attractive woman is now 37, and has realized that she has hit her Wile E. Coyote moment. She can stand the thought of not being treated so well anymore, and so a false rape accusation was all she could think of.

She destroyed her career, and (if single), her prospects of marriage in the process.

TFH December 16, 2010 at 21:06

TFH December 16, 2010 at 21:11

I am a bit troubled that the commenters don’t see Anti-Idiocy’s satire for the very obvious satire that it is.

fondueguy December 16, 2010 at 22:45

“Black women are so unfeminine…”

So females aren’t prone to violence?!?

Id agree That black women are more violent than white women. Its also true that black men are more violent than white men. As you move from the ghetto to the suburbs, increasing economic status, violence goes down For both genders. The special thing that happens to men in more well off societies is that they start risking themselves for the communities good (firefighters, cops, miners, etc…) to a greater extent while reducing their destructive behavior. Women reduce their destructive behavior but they don’t risk themselves for the common good.

To some extent you may see men’s destructive behavior as something thats misguided but potentially constructive if their developed properly. This makes me wonder what women’s violence is for when I don’t see them doing anything aggressive for the good of the community. So in more developed white communities both men and women do some violence but only men do the valuable self sacrificing.

Seamus the Classicist December 16, 2010 at 22:55

Do not strike women!

At least not in the way you would a man who is equal, even slapping is a corrective loving measure, learn a few techniques of pain compliance.

He would have gotten the point across clearly that if they strike him with their foot, he should have struck the shin hard, if they struck him with their hands, he would have pressed the tiger’s mouth (the muscle between the forefinger and thumb, pinching hard will produce an amazing ammount of pain with little actual physical damage.)

In dealing with women who become violent, and I say this as a trained fighter, do not level the playing field by responding as if they were challanging man, they don’t deserve that level of respect. Learn soem basic pressure point fighting and make them hurt.

Huggums December 16, 2010 at 23:06

@chainring You must have completely misunderstood me. That’s exactly what I was trying to say. I was addressing people like Lara and Earl who seem to be laboring under the illusion that they only did this because they’re black. They did it because of exactly the reason you said. NO FATHER. The minimum wage doesn’t help either. That’s the big issue I was talking about. That’s why I compared pre-Christian, pre-patriarchal Europe to Africa. You could do it with any matriarchal society really. What point did you think I was trying to make

@Earl
That’s your “average black person”? Where the heck do you live, man? Seriously!

fondueguy December 16, 2010 at 23:27

@ Seamus the Classicist December 16, 2010 at 22:55

Do what works without going way overboard. Sex doesn’t matter.

Scattered December 17, 2010 at 00:02

Huggums

Of course it isn’t the only reason but to suggest that ethnicity isn’t a factor whatsoever is a bit naive.

Regardless, simply observing a group is more prone to aggression makes no causal assumptions. You interpreted that a genetic cause was implied, I do not blame you, but it wasn’t explicitly stated.

Robert December 17, 2010 at 00:03
Robert December 17, 2010 at 00:07

” baby daddy wtf grow a pair”?

Misandry almost cleverly hidden in a link. If he grew a pair and struck back, he would more than likely be facing years in prison. I’m betting she will get probation.

KARMA MRA MGTOW December 17, 2010 at 00:21

Those young women did what they did in the full knowledge of the feminist paradigm of all males good all females bad.

I will send a message to Dr Tara at the shrink for men website.

KARMA MRA MGTOW December 17, 2010 at 00:56

It’s not just in the U.S people check this out!

Aspiring model turns to glassing (01:11)

Aspiring model Eva Scolaro found the fame she desired, but by means which put her away for a 12-month prison sentence.

See video below.

Robert December 17, 2010 at 00:57

This young man has been poisoned with chivalry. Of course he did the right/natural thing by fending off one of his attackers and by doing so, cracked a link in the chains of chivalry/ protector/provider that bind him.
Stop me gentlemen if you have heard this said before;

” There is never any justifiable reason/excuse for any man to hit a woman”.

I remember hearing non feminist women of “the old school” say this to women who hit men;

” If you put yourself in a man’s place, expect to be treated just like a man. Men are taught to never hit women. So when you hit men, expect them to get tired of it and hit back”.

KARMA MRA MGTOW December 17, 2010 at 01:00

KARMA MRA MGTOW December 17, 2010 at 00:21

Those young women did what they did in the full knowledge of the feminist paradigm of all males BAD all females GOOD.

YA damn head-cold can’t think straight!

Huggums December 17, 2010 at 01:09

Scattered

Fair point. I jumped to conclusions.

evilwhitemalempire December 17, 2010 at 01:15

Earl

Here’s the kicker: THIS IS WHAT MOST BLACK PEOPLE ARE LIKE

By PC standards most of us here, including yours truly, are certainly racist.
But I don’t regard the black man as inferior any more than one might regard a helicopter as inferior to a supersonic jet.
Consider what the black man brings to the table:
Higher blood testosterone. Yes sir! Higher T-level than any other racial group.
It was us white gentlemen that vectored in first chivalry (proto-feminism) and later wimminz. And we did it because we got soft. We may be smarter than black men but compared to them we are wimps. And our women took over because of this.
And as for this black ghetto devolving in to matriarchy thing. Forget it.
Black ghettos are only matriarchal because single black mothers have welfare up the ass. This has nothing to do with reverting to a primitive condition. (You think wimminz would be so keen on righting so many wrongs in Africa if the whole thing was matriarchy? Sheeeesh!)

Snark December 17, 2010 at 01:19

@ Anti Idiocy

Hmmm. I wonder if the sarcasm of my first post above was lost on some people.

lol’ing at 133 downvotes

terre December 17, 2010 at 02:21

Goddamn that dude has some seriously laudable composure. The minute I saw my chick bleeding I would’ve floored the c*nts

Ray Manta December 17, 2010 at 02:24

Seriously? wrote:

They can write all the spin control they want, but the video tells a different story. It reminds me of a brawl between a 27-year-old man and and old man and his middle-aged daughter at the US Open tennis match a few months ago. Of course the lamestream media tried to make it seem as if it was all the young man’s fault despite the video evidence that shows the woman slapping him twice and then the old man going after him after the young man had sat down. OneSTDV blogged about it here.

alpha December 17, 2010 at 03:03

So, there is no feminism in Russia? That is interesting, as Russia was first Marxist state and Marxism has heavily influenced feminism. I am not criticizing, I am asking if it is true

Lovekraft December 17, 2010 at 03:50

Fellow MRAs: do not take the bait and generalize these actions on racial terms. We have enemies and they are waiting for any opportunity to paint us all with the same racist brush. We need to outflank them by continuing on message, that there is institutional barriers to creating a more balanced society.

thehermit December 17, 2010 at 03:55

Stop me gentlemen if you have heard this said before;

It is not sure. Maybe he did what was best at the moment, we don’t know, because we were not there. All we know is what is on the record, that’s not much.

Nico December 17, 2010 at 04:07

I wonder how many of these girls were raised by single moms.

Nergal December 17, 2010 at 04:54

“This is the reason they die of heart attacks more often BUT it’s also the reason they have lower voices, bigger dicks, and are NOT KNOWN FOR TAKING SHIT FROM WIMMINZ. (Imagine a black man in place of the white guy in that video.)”

Actually,white people’s dicks are bigger than blacks on average, and latino’s dicks are bigger than whites, the guy in the video wasn’t white,he was either mixed Arab and white,Latino and white, or African and white. I couldn’t really be sure. The pregnant chick was closer to white than he was.

“If the only cro-magnons walking the earth were black men (as was the case about 100,000 years ago) there would be no feminism. Just as there was no feminism 100,000 years ago. Why? Because black tribesmen hit their women (at least when they act like the girls in that video). And that always nipped any fledgling grrl power in the bud. (And STILL DOES. This is why Hellary Clit is so interested in Africa.)”

Your theory is way off base,man. Africa is a matriarchy. The males in Africa have no familial power whatsoever, they’re shipped off to die on their own before they even hit puberty. Their mothers and sisters inherit all the family wealth because they’re the only ones that get to live to old age.The boys usually die by the time the boys over here are in junior high. The thing that “nips the grrl power in the bud” is that there is no need to agitate for power one already has a lock solid grip on.

Seed December 17, 2010 at 05:08

Hah don’t you just love people.

Anti Idiocy December 17, 2010 at 06:02

I’ve gotten used to American women (Yeah, yeah, NAWALT) having millions of abortions, making false accusations of rape, statutorily raping boys, griping about how oppressed they supposedly are, and murdering their own children. Then in a few days time, we have a couple of occurrences like this:

Two events don’t a statistical sampling make, but it’s still kind of heartening to see.

Anti Idiocy December 17, 2010 at 06:08

I should have added “Violently attacking men in public.”

Hey, guys. How about a list of generalizations that characterize so many American woman. I’ll state up front: NAWALT. For a start, I’ll repeat myself:
American woman
1. Have millions of abortions
2. Falsely accuse men of rape.
3. Statutorily rape boys.
4. Gripe endlessly about how oppressed they supposedly are.
5. Violently attack men in public.
6. Murder their own children.

Anything to add?

Anti Idiocy December 17, 2010 at 06:11

I’ve broken the 150 negs barrier! I should be given a Golden Condom Award or something.

Okay, I’ll go away for a while. Don’t want to totally co-opt the thread.

Migu December 17, 2010 at 06:39

Raising my voice has worked for me in the past. Of course it has to be firm, but a loud non-enraged man tends to grab everyone’s attention.

He didn’t seem to care about the baby. He seemed at a loss except the one time he counterattacked. He must’ve hurt her, because they all calmed down after that. Then he just looks betrayed when the stupid girl steps in front of him to get her digs in.

During round two he decided to flee. Then someone screamed blood at the end. Who was bleeding?

The man looked lost at all points except when he briefly fought back. What a mess.

Epoche* December 17, 2010 at 07:00

Lara December 16, 2010 at 16:21

————————
any reasonably intelligent black man would support sharia before he would support the black matriarchy

Doug December 17, 2010 at 07:04

One of the black hoes just grabbed the pregnant girls iPhone and made off with it as it was her own. So the pregnant girl gets up and says “that’s mine,” and chaos ensues, because god forbid a white person try to keep their personal property when a black person takes it.

I’ve seen this type of crap happen several times on buses in the city of Pittsburgh, where I reside.

EVERYONE is missing the whole point here. The only reason that the pregnant girl’s boyfriend didn’t defend himself was because he saw the electric eye (cue up “Electric Eye” by Judas Priest for background music) watching him. The only reason that the pregnant girl and her boyfriend didn’t try to forcefully take back what was theirs was because whites have been conditioned to be scared to death of blacks, lest they be accused of being a “racist”.

F*** that! If he had a baseball bat, he should’ve bludgeoned each one of them sonofab*tches.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) December 17, 2010 at 07:17

Those who do not defend their rights don’t deserve to have them. Period.

Angelo December 17, 2010 at 07:22

I am glad for the camera which caught all of this. Those women will have a very difficult time defending themselves in court. The attack seemed almost coordinated, all three started hitting him at once. He did show incredible restraint, though.

As much as we would love to see his attackers get pummelled, maybe this was the smarter route. They were caught on camera, he was obviously not guilty of assault and they were.

I am not sure what I would do in his situation to be honest.

ICW December 17, 2010 at 07:28

On the bus, no one can hear you scream…

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) December 17, 2010 at 07:31

“TFH December 16, 2010 at 21:06
Eventually, more and more men will decide that taking out a few of their oppressors with a hail of hot lead, and then inflict the misandric state with a $60,000 /year cost as a prisoner, is a tradeoff worth making.”

Hey, Christian J, aren’t you going to ban TFH? After all, he’s talking about men taking the law into their own hands and killing people. And I only EVER talked about creating juries and having 12 man jury unanimously issuing outlawry orders against convicted criminals who refused to make remedy for their crimes thus withdrawing the protection of the law and you banned me for saying that. Where’s your ‘consistency’ Christian J? eh?

TFH. It is simple. Men with exs like mine? If you men are not forthcoming with juries to give men like me the ‘protection of the law’ then men like me will dispense our own justice. But we won’t be so stupid as to do it in a ‘hail of hot lead’ and expose ourselves to the hospitality of the state. The INTELLIGENT MEN will do ‘stranger on a train’ and ‘swap problems’ with someone completely unknown to our exs and associates. Therefore the cops will have no way of finding ‘who dunnit’.

I have been predicting a rapid increase in the murder rate of women by pissed off men for a long time. And we are seeing the beginnings of that. You reap what you sew.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c) December 17, 2010 at 08:24

Gents, OT but very important.
I was going to post this into the forums but it seems ChristianJ has permanently banned me again…sigh. Such childishness.

A genuine father hero, one Richard Partington, is working with me on the first case in Australia to claim his son back from the satanic criminal family courts.

Of course, those very courts are going to do all they can to discourage him. Well? The first set of ‘orders’ arrived in his mail today. I have annotated them and put them into our crimes against fathers forum. I would ask each man here to read these brief orders and my annotations of those orders. You might learn just how much a piece of shit you are considered now.

As expected the ‘family court judge’ has issued an order that Richard should never be allowed to see his son again. EVER. Yes, you read that correctly. They have even gone so far as to call him ‘disabled’ because he is exposing these satanic criminals for what they are.

I am calling on ALL other AUSTRALIAN FATHERS to join us in this process of challenging the Family Court in Australia to PROVE on an affidavit under oath and penalty of perjury that they have the lawful right to do this.

I call in ALL AUSTRALIAN FATHERS to stand by Richard and sign up to our site to make it clear you are willing to sit on a jury and fairly and justly try ‘Judge Colliers’ for the expected accusation of aggravated kidnapping…that is kidnapping with the explicit threat of deadly force and incarceration. You can read about this here.

Sorry for putting this as such an OT post. But I am of the opinion that custody of a son is one of the most important issues in the MRA area. Richards case is of extreme importance to every man in Australia.

Lara December 17, 2010 at 08:31

Migu,
Please tell us how you would have handled the situation better. It was obviously very tense: crowded bus, four angry ghetto hos, pregnant girlfriend. I really think under the circumstances this guy’s behavior was admirable. I would have liked to see him knock all of them out, starting with the fat one who kicked him. I just think that he was desperately trying to prevent things from getting more out of control than they already were.

whatever December 17, 2010 at 08:39

It’s stuff like this black people.
If you want respect you need to act respectful.
These same girls will most likely complain about how they aren’t treated fairly, and that the world is holding them down.
They hold themselves back.

dragnet December 17, 2010 at 08:43

Race really has nothing to with this—it’s socioeconomics. Black women of high socioeconomic status tend to be very feminine and would never act this way. Whereas poor, trailer trash white women routinely engage in precisely this kind of behavior. Has anyone ever been to a trailer park in Kentucky or West Virginia???!? Are you going to seriously say most trailer trash white women aren’t like the black chicks in this video?

Socioeconomic status is the real dividing line here, not race and it’s pretty distressing that so many people in the men’s rights sphere immediately make race the issue. The obvious racial animus is one of the many things keeping men’s right from gaining any traction because it prevents all men from coming together to push against the real threat of radical feminism.

Lara December 17, 2010 at 08:43

Ghetto people alway travel in a pack and if you retaliate to one of them they may all jump on you. They have a mob mentality.

Lara December 17, 2010 at 08:49

dragnet,
You are right. I know higher class black women and they would never engage in this type of behavior.

W.F. Price December 17, 2010 at 08:56

-dragnet

Actually, dragnet, guys posting here were a hell of a lot more subdued in that regard than the flood of people we got from various message boards not affiliated with men’s issues. You just didn’t see those comments because they never made it past moderation.

When it comes to race, Americans (of all races) will always have fears, hang-ups, frustrations, distrust and other issues — it’s human nature, I’m afraid. However, when you have something above race in importance, such as fundamental human rights, I think people can and will put aside those issues when working for that goal.

Nullpointer December 17, 2010 at 09:02

The 358 is famous in Seattle. I have a lot of friends who drive to work in downtown, because its the only convenient bus for them, but it’s too crazy to ride.

Bus drivers won’t stop, even if someone is bleeding out in the back of the bus.

P. Gibson December 17, 2010 at 09:21

they’re so charming….

Robert December 17, 2010 at 10:18

Anti Idiocy December 17, 2010 at 06:08
I should have added “Violently attacking men in public.”

American woman
1. Have millions of abortions
2. Falsely accuse men of rape or assaults.
3. Statutorily rape boys.
4. Gripe endlessly about how oppressed they supposedly are.
5. Violently attack men in public.
6. Murder their own children.

Anything to add?

7. Pit men against men for “shits and giggles”

WGMOW December 17, 2010 at 10:20

I will bet that the boyfriend’s “restraint” is due to being brainwashed in school and/or college by being taught that it’s never, ever right to hit a female. This brainwashing has apparently convinced many young men that they don’t even have the right to defend themselves against attack. And then feminist bitches have the nerve to ask why there’s no chivalry any more. If incidents like this don’t convince the white-knighters to take off their armor and turn their horses out to pasture I don’t know what will. Lobotomies???

I’ll tell you this, I had a tough time to keep from putting my fist through the computer screen. I wanted to punch the lights out of those female pigs.

Malestrom December 17, 2010 at 10:39

”I am glad for the camera which caught all of this. Those women will have a very difficult time defending themselves in court. ”

Ha! You sure about that mate? You could be right but it’s far from a sure thing.

Check this out; http://www.yourdailymedia.com/video/watch/4179/

They showed that on television in my country on Street Crime UK.

No, you arent seeing things; a trio of land dwelling orcas launch a vicious assault that would have made any male football hooligan proud on some guy. The police then, having seen the entire incident and got the whole thing on camera arrest HIM for the crime of ”smartmouthing”.

Just because there is absolute, incontrovertible evidence that it was the females who were responsible for 100% of the violence does not mean they will be punished in any way, it’s not even guarantee of an arrest.

evilwhitemalempire December 17, 2010 at 10:50

Nergal

Dude if the women are ahead in Africa then why the hell does Hitlery want to set up a mobile platform to prosecute abusive men there?
Unless your saying that women get hit MORE under matriarchy?
Ridiculous.

Ms_Fu December 17, 2010 at 10:50

@ Nergal
Where do you get your information from Africa from? Most African communities are patriarchal, in fact, much more so than many Western societies have ever been. My parents are African and I have friends from all over the continent so believe me, I know.

Malestrom December 17, 2010 at 11:04

The problem is you guys are using two different definitions of the word patriarchy. If you define patriarchy as being when a society is dominated by males then yes, Africa is of course patriarchal, as are 100% of all human societies that have ever existed. The problem I have with this definition is that it is worthless because it then means nothing to describe a society as patriarchal, if all societies are patriarchal why even bother with the word? Also, the feminist west is patriarchal under that definition, as we all here know women can’t do shit on their own, the only reason they’ve been so successful is because they have the support of the top ranking men here.

Nergal uses the definition that I prefer; patriarchy as the rule of fathers, not the rule of men. This is closer to the word’s roots anyway and is much more useful because some societies implement father rule within the household (the pre-feminist west for example) while others do not (Africa, or anywhere you find non-advancing societies).

Lovekraft December 17, 2010 at 11:14

Just thought I’d let y’all know that this story is on Drudge report. Gettin’ mainstream, this is. No longer should women be given a free pass.

evilwhitemalempire December 17, 2010 at 11:31

So your saying that men can run things but fathers can still be marginalized?
If I rule the world I can still be hen-pecked by wifey and there’s nothing I can do about it? LOL

Richard December 17, 2010 at 11:31

@Anti Idiocy’s Awesome’y Funny and Sarcastic Remark:

Loved it…

I’m gonna stick with the theory that a bunch of women libbies, feminists and women’s studies majors found the comment, and are voting it down…

Perhaps a few did not see the sarcasm – but I’d wager a guess that a “herd” of she-beasts found this thread and are voting it down.

Anti-Idiocy:

HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!

Malestrom December 17, 2010 at 11:41

So your saying that men can run things but fathers can still be marginalized?

It’s possible, but almost definately not, and that is not the point I was making.

What I was saying was that there is a difference between a society being dominated by the five or so percent of top males, and a society having as it’s normative family model a permanently bonded man and woman raising their biological offspring. Forget about the ruling cadre of men for a moment, they will always do as they please and most of them will have harems even if the wider society is monogamous. Understand that ”men” do not and never have run anything, a tiny percentage of them have, it is thus entirely possible for a society to be ruled by men (ie a ruling caste comprised entirely of males), as all are, and for fathers still to be marginalized.

In fact isnt that the situation we are in right now?

Anti Idiocy December 17, 2010 at 12:30

@Robert:

Anything to add?

7. Pit men against men for “shits and giggles”

I’ll add to it
8. Separate good fathers from their children.

Trevor Brooks December 17, 2010 at 13:48

I don’t understand why Black Women as a whole always resort to violence as the first response to any situation. They either start yelling and screaming phrases only they can understand and if you don’t bend to their will you’re automatically a bad person and considered “RUDEE!” by them and their group (they always travel in packs).

– A 17-year-old caucasian male that attends a highschool which was an all black school no more than 30 years ago and puts up with their behavior every single day at lunch and in the halls

Jon December 17, 2010 at 14:48

I heard or read this somewhere before, and it really applies here: “I’d never hit a lady, but once she hits me she becomes a woman.”

scatmaster December 17, 2010 at 15:22
UncleFester December 17, 2010 at 15:40

I am SERIOUSLY tired of all the racists posting here. I am also SERIOUSLY opposed to censorship. What to do?
FYI:
Three white teen girls recently attacked a fourth white girl in my country. They took their time too, incl. burning her with cigarettes and urinating on her. Sub-human behaviour is not a race-trait (or a gender trait).

Lara December 17, 2010 at 15:50

Lara December 17, 2010 at 16:01

I’m not saying you don’t have a valid point, it’s just that there definitely was a racial element to this story.

Nutz December 17, 2010 at 16:36

Can’t see the video, but from the description it sounds and aweful lot like “how about you and them fight”. What that means is that the woman spouting off and causing trouble expects Mr White Knight to step in and defend her so she’s free to act however she wants, divorced from any responsibility of her actions. I know a LOT of women, many well into their 30s, who act this way today. I don’t know if it was always like this, but it’s got to stop. Again, I see a lot of guys realizing they’d be putting themselves in danger if they stepped in and choosing not to, often times getting an ear full from their wife/girlfriend who ran her mouth in the first p lace. It’s refreshing when the guys flat otu tell them, you got your ass in to this situation, it’s on you to get yourself out.

Joeb December 17, 2010 at 16:48

I think I heard a few racist comments by a few of the girls starting with, Why do all white girls ?. I could probably enhance the audio but, time spent on it would only leave me with Questions that can’t be answered.
I have been hearing ” black women tend to be pack oriented and violent , I don’t know if that’s the case.
I think it have more to do with intercity living and the need to form a group for protection. Group Behavior is something that has always fascinated me. The group always picks there leaders on strength and the ability to get the groups issues resolved. This was clearly an issue with the Group witch provided the opportunity to act. As unreasonable as it looked to you and I
It made sense to the group and suited there psychosis .
Who is pulling the strings here. A racist leader , A school teaching that pregnancy in teens can’t be tolerated by the group. Or just a gang mentality. ?

silly old me December 17, 2010 at 20:20

these girls should go to jail 4ever we dont need ppl like this in our world i cant even think of what they will raise there kids like black vs white its always a jealously they just keep down grading them self and they wonder why they get treated a certain way and looked at different ha! lock them up an throw away the key

Jonathan Mann December 17, 2010 at 21:25

Who knows if it was racially motivated, but that’s not the point. As far as I’m concerned it doesn’t even matter that the girl was pregnant, or that the attackers were female. What I find most disturbing is that the media chose to make the attack about the girl (who obviously took a lot less hits) instead of the boyfriend acting valiantly while defending his girlfriend. This is another example of the feminist censor machine at work in the media.

evilwhitemalempire December 17, 2010 at 22:19

Malestrom

In fact isnt that the situation we are in right now?

O.K. I see what your driving at now.
It’s plausible. The top men want to keep the rest of the men down to keep them from taking over?
I once considered a similar possibility. But the whole thing starts sounding an awful lot like a ‘conspiracy theory’ after a while.
Still I’m not going to completely rule it out.

Jon Cues Law December 18, 2010 at 01:57

Try dealing with a bus load of Somalis that dont speak the lingo aiming and shooting firework rockets out the window of a passing gas station. I kid you not Apefreakans are the bane of civilisation.

Tire of excuses December 18, 2010 at 03:30

People don’t want to be racist, but this is the kind of stuff that blacks pull where ever they go. And they wonder and think that they are the victims. Give me a break. They work in packs, they wouldn’t pull that by themselves. To rob a girl and turn it around on her as if she rob them. If the guy would given them what they deserve, a good kick back in the face. The black community would have wanted his head in a platter. Is not right to hate, but they do this to themselves and its a shame because there are so many good black people and for this idiots, they all pay.

Una Salus Victus December 18, 2010 at 08:03

Whereas the feminists will use black women to further their own ends, despite their negative view of the race, at least in the MRA things are still honest. The racism here is palpable. According to Lara, African-American women are unfeminine and that’s why African-American men (myself included [who has an African-American girlfriend]) have shunned our women. I guess it takes a woman from another race and background to really understand what makes another tick. Lara, you come across as a painfully naiive woman who has lived in a box her whole life and has no ability to truly look outside of it. People like you are the first to make generalizations about others without ever having lived any sort of life that would give you a foundation for understanding. Just when I thought that people down-vote you because you are a woman on a man’s site, you provide me with a reason to join the horde.

According to another gent, the women are monkeys. Gee, I wonder why he compared them to that animal. I even got a chance to hear things about my race that even I didnt know, and from another race looking across the tracks, no less.

Huggums tried to explain what the issue really is and he gets accused of playing a race card (after the monkey comment). How dare he step in and attempt to explain anything to those (of another race) who “clearly” already know what’s going on. Another gent explained that those of a lower socio-economic class behave similarly across the board and he gets voted down. Seems his message isnt what anyone wanted to see because they already knew what the answer was and no amount of straight data were going to shake them from their beliefs. This way of thinking reminds me of the 2% clause about rape claims that the feminists have held to since ’75.

When Obsidian speaks his mind, he’s told that he blames Caucasians more than he should. Interestingly enough, if people like him didnt exist, if the “race card” (a phrase that those who wish to dismiss most negative intentions will immediately throw out to mask the truth of the situation, or to drum up ratings) wasnt ever thrown again, then behavior would quickly de-evolve into worse than it was during the 1920s.

Like I said before, at least in the MRA, we have honesty from the start. Men dont seem to have the same collective mentality that women have had and wont resort to using another race to further their own ends. Instead, they will stick to feeling superior to others the way they have since the beginning. Since racial relations are the same as they ever were, imagine how much worse things will become before the two races come together for the common good… What must we all collectively endure before the common enemy will be seen as such? I have always wondered why people need to feel above others at all costs in order to feel good about themselves…..

Lara December 18, 2010 at 09:55

Una,
I know what makes these ghetto girls tick, it’s called jealousy of pretty white girls.

Una Salus Victus December 18, 2010 at 12:34

Lara youve got to be crazy. Normally, I wouldnt reply but that last bit was so stupid that I cannot help but attempt to straighten you out. Let me get this right, with all the issues that happen within the inner city, what really makes the women from that environment tick is jealousy over “pretty” (up for speculation) white girls?

Lara December 18, 2010 at 15:57

Una,
The video was a bit infuriating and I do think the first statement I made on this thread was a little unfair. Plenty of black men like yourself do love black women. I just don’t think girls that act like these girls do can expect to have have someone feel that way about them, because men value femininity. I get the impression the white girl accused them of taking her cell phone and that set them off. For them to bully that couple like that was very wrong and was ghetto behavior.

The Man On The Street December 19, 2010 at 06:13

Why all the whinning about race? LISTEN to the audio. Racial comments are indeed hurled at the ‘white chick’… I distinctively hear the word “cracker” twice when enhanced.

Also, lets turn this around. A herd of whites beating on a black woman. Anyone with half a brain KNOWS that IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A RACE THING and labeled a ‘hate crime’.

Let’s stop kidding ourselves; in this PC world, only men are sexist and only whites are racist and commit ‘hate crimes’.

TMOTS

chic noir December 19, 2010 at 19:40

Lara
Una,

too bad you can’t say you’ve personally experienced this.

chic noir December 19, 2010 at 19:43

the young ladies should have charges brought up. The deserve time in jail and 6 months( every week end) community service.

one more thing….

uh the light skinned girl, the one throwing blows with the precision of a German engineer, is not Black. So I’m not claiming her.

Spokker December 19, 2010 at 20:53

Why are we subsidizing 80% of what it costs to operate a bus if riders obviously have the money to buy iPhones and the expensive plans that go with them? Let’s raise those fares already.

That’s what’s amazing to me about this video. I’ve come to term with the fact that men can’t fight back in our society a long time ago.

Ray Manta December 20, 2010 at 04:45

Una Salus Victus wrote:

Some are, some aren’t. Sort of like white women. Most of what Lara writes is idiotic, so you should probably just downvote her and move on.

I hate to contradict you, but he does. It kind of parallels the overuse of shaming language women use on men. Eventually they just shut down and stop listening.

Are you saying that if bozos like Rev. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the NAACP didn’t exist to keep whites honest, we’d degenerate into a Jim Crow mentality?

Lara December 20, 2010 at 05:52

Chic,
You’re right, I haven’t experienced much jealousy from black women in my life. I’ve just heard that can be an issue in mixed race high schools, which is about the age these girls looked to be. My one black girlfriend from high school was a model so she could easily hold her own beauty wise.

trashed December 20, 2010 at 10:40

Arrested and charged…

Omnipitron December 20, 2010 at 20:10

That’s precisely what it is, Whites are considered to be ‘the ruling class’ so as a result the powers that be feel that minorities need ‘a little help’ in order to level the playing field. This is the very same reason why men, especially white men are targeted by our friendly neighborhood fembots.

Women are always victims don’t you know?

Actually, sad to say, but it isn’t as if Lara is 100% off on this opinion. There is indeed a reason why black women have issues when black men choose women from other races. We all know that black women have issues finding black men and even just an anecdote; of all my male cousins, only one married a black woman, all the others; white, and my younger bro married an Asian woman.

Alex December 21, 2010 at 17:39

I agree with the general view of the post and commenters but I’d say the headline is the “right” headline considering that the girl was attacked first. I only didn’t like the way the girl just stood there and didn’t do anything though, and maybe a more worrying social issue is that:
- none of the other passengers tried to help
- clearly the camera put both them and the guy off of getting involved/violent because of liability.

Doug1 December 21, 2010 at 20:43

No it’s not totally clear what this dispute was intially about. Something about a (cell) phone apparently. But that’s about it.

But the meta point Price is rightfully making here is that girls these days feel totally privileged to do a great deal of physical abuse of men, without expecting (and they’re almost always right) and real repercusions. They feel privileged to do so, and shielded by huge potential legal (and for white men at least social) repercusions if they after a bit return tit for tat. Which makes a total mockery of any feminist pretentions of wanting equal treatment of the genders.

As well black girls feel particularly entitled to physically, violently go after white men for some believed slight or grievance, while quite sure they’ll be shielded from repercusions, at least if he’s not a working class white guy.

This is all new as of the last few decades, growing steadily worse.

Used to be two things checking women: 1) higher class women wanted to preserve a reputation for being ladies, with attendant high and privileged esteem by acting like ladies, certainly physically; and 2) lower classes of women worried about physical retaliation, which no wasn’t much checked when at less than catastrophic levels, by police forces.

The current situation is yet another one of a deeply unfair to men shift.

Doug1 December 21, 2010 at 20:51

Lara–

Does it occur to you that if she accused that black girl of that, it’s almost certainly true. (Well it’s possible the pregnant white girl got the wrong black girl, but it was almost certainly a black girls since that’s who were around them.)

I mean the white preggers girl was all the time in the video standing, and then she says (you say, I didn’t quite hear this) that her cell phone is missing and accuses the most likely and closest black girl of having taken it. This kind of group denial and attack is exactly what a den of thieves group will do.

I don’t fault her for not getting into the scuffle, but I do fault her for not verbally and morally supporting her man, who’s supporting her, until maybe at the very end. Her early and unambiguously teaming with him would have made it less gender and more racial, which would have fit the facts.

Let me make something crystal — these black girls on this video disgust me.

John T. December 22, 2010 at 10:34

Somehow when I watch this video I don’t see a male/female conflict. This is more of a “we can batter whites with impunity and are entitled to do so” thing.

Tick tock.

Firepower December 22, 2010 at 12:14

Any SWPL yoof dumb enough to knock up his heifer, then take her on the Jungle Bus full of boonies is NOT a cause celebre’

Idiots get what they deserve
Voters get government they deserve
MRMs get causes they deserve

Stephen Wright January 3, 2011 at 00:30

very funny, very insightful it is better to be quiet now.

KARMA MRA MGTOW January 18, 2011 at 00:18

Malestrom December 17, 2010 at 10:39

hahahahaha!

What about the voiceover guy!

hahahahaha!

Geee and western women ask ‘where have all the good men gone?”

KARMA MRA MGTOW January 18, 2011 at 00:24

“Redmon-Beckstead needed six stitches to close a gash over her left eye, while DeCoste suffered bruising. Both told deputies they were concerned for their unborn child, charging papers say.”

Redmon-Beckstead – the pregnant women.

Six stitches!

Ref: http://www.masstransitmag.com/publication/article.jsp?siteSection=3&id=13221&pageNum=2

Mikey Garcia January 24, 2011 at 16:57

Dont you just enjoy people…. not

Rebecca April 3, 2011 at 02:19

Why do black girls always have to jump people? I’ll tell you why. Because they CAN’T FIGHT ONE ON ONE!!!!! I’d be willing to bet that that white girl could have beat the shit outta every one of those black girls in a 1 on 1 fight, but black girls always think they are soooo bad because they never fight solo.

Andoy June 27, 2011 at 17:22

What a bunch of animals. Good thing for the camera …