No, I Will Not Molest Your Kids

by Featured Guest on September 5, 2010

Originally posted at The Nice Guy’s Page

My uncle Sid turned 80 the other day. He’s a pretty tough old guy, so it didn’t surprise me that he made it such a good age (though I think it surprised him). Naturally, a celebration was in order, so his wife Betty organised a birthday bash for their extended family. Betty is actually my Grandad’s sister, so although I knew a bunch of people at the party, there were a fair few I had never met before.

When you have a party with a large number of related people, you expect there to be a few kids present. People get married and have kids with a certain regularity so there always seem to be a few running around at these kinds of parties. This time was no exception. Among the guests were a few of my cousins (aged 11 and 12), my second cousins (aged 11, 14 and 15) and two younger children, Dylan and Maggie (aged 2 and 5 respectively). Since I’m the youngest legal adult in our extended family who actually shows up to these kinds of events, it’s usually expected that I’ll look after any of the kids who are present. It’s kind of an unspoken agreement between my relatives and I. Some people might resent that, but I enjoy it because I love being around kids.

Ugh, who would want to be around other people’s horrible snot-nosed brats all the time?

I would, actually. Part of it comes from the fact that I have a fairly unique problem; kids adore me. Seriously. I have no idea why, but usually no more than half an hour after meeting me, they’re following me around like they’ve known me forever. My Mum sometimes jokes that “Solaris is doing his Pied Piper impression again”, which she finds hilarious. I don’t have any children of my own, but I really fail to understand how some people can dislike kids so much. I admit some behave like little horrors, but it’s always seemed to me that they become much more agreeable if they know you won’t put up with that kind of behaviour.

Anyway, on with the show. My poor cousins were looking bored out of their brains. I can’t say I blame them. They really didn’t have anyone else to talk to or anything to do, so I decided that I’d chat to them for a little while. I’d probably have stayed talking to them longer, but then lunch was served so everyone made a rush for the food. When I went to sit down with my lunch at the table my Father and I had claimed earlier, we had a new guest sitting with us. He was a shy two-year-old dressed in designer children’s clothes called Dylan. He was sitting with my father’s cousin Bruce, and he spent a lot of time trying to hide behind Bruce’s jacket. Bruce tried his best to introduce him properly, but Dylan’s only response was to smile and then push his face into Bruce’s jacket again.

Doing silly things is always a good way to attract a child’s attention. I started sticking the little plastic “80′s” that were scattered around the table on my face and acted like nothing was amiss. The look of amazement on Dylan’s face was priceless. Everyone else at the table was chuckling. I was a hit! Dylan forgot his shyness and decided that if it worked for me, he’d give it a try. His attempts to stick little plastic table decorations on his face were so comical that everyone roared with laughter. Dylan grinned as he was now the centre of attention. I was secretly pleased with myself.

After a full lunch, Betty announced that we would have to wait for the cake to be served. It wasn’t quite ready yet, so everyone started to mill around again. I spotted a little girl over in the corner of the yard who looked like she was desperately trying to entertain herself with a small inflateable beach ball. Emboldened by my success with Dylan, I walked up to her and snapped up the beach ball before she could react.

“Hey!”

“It’s mine now”, I grinned.

“I want it back!” she said, stamping her foot.

“Are you sure?” I asked slyly.

“Yes! Yes! Give it back!”

“OK.”

I bounced the beachball off her head. She stood there in open-mouthed astonishment.

“You were too slow! I gave it back to you and you didn’t even take it.”

“You cheated!” she said with an accusing tone.

I bounced the beachball of her head again and smiled mischeviously.

I saw a moment of confusion cross her face, and then a smile slowly appeared. “You can’t hit me again! I’m too fast!” she squealed, daring me to throw the beach ball at her again.

We spent the next few minutes trading taunts back and forth as the beach ball flew around the yard. Her little brother, obviously deciding he didn’t want to be left out, rushed to be part of the game. The little girl told me her name was Maggie, and that her little brother was Dylan (I already knew of course, but I didn’t want to spoil her proud introduction of him). Dylan laughed wildly every time the beach ball bounced off his head. Maggie was having a great time “hiding” from her younger brother every time he grabbed the ball. I was having fun too – who wouldn’t?

I mistimed a throw and managed to stumble. Feigning injury, I crumpled melodramatically.

“Ow! She got me!”

In a flash, Dylan was climbing on me, laughing himself silly. Maggie took full advantage of the situation to repeatedly bounce the beachball off my head. They stopped dead a moment later though.

“That’s enough you two!”

Their mother, Sally, had appeared out of nowhere with a stern expression on her face. The children didn’t move an inch, and I could see that Maggie looked particularly upset. As I stood up and brushed myself off, Sally gathered the children behind her.

“Dylan likes to climb like that on his father”, she said as she looked at me suspiciously. She folded her arms, and I could see an unspoken accusation in her eyes.

“I’ll go and talk to my wife.”

Like most women, she just had to try and get in one last dig. “I think that would be best.”

I was faintly embarrassed by her behaviour. In the past I probably would have gotten angry, but I just couldn’t be bothered. I was here for Uncle Sid’s birthday, not to put some over-protective mother in her place. I knew the look she had given me, because I’d seen it before. I used to teach music, and it was the same look that myself and the other male teachers used to get on a depressingly regular basis. She had decided (using her “women’s intuition” no doubt) that I was going to molest her kids. There was no point in trying to talk to her any further, or worse, attempting to talk to her children as any further communication would be taken as further evidence that she was right.

I don’t blame people for being protective of their children, but enough is enough. How on earth was I going to molest her children in front of over 50 adults sitting not 5 yards away? I’m sick of the irrational fear of men that has developed over the last 10 years. It’s one of the reasons I quit teaching music, in fact. The risk was just too great that an accusation would be made. The young guy teaching to a class full of students in the room next to me was dragged through the mud by a hysterical mother who claimed he “touched her daughter” in front of a class of 20 students with a half-dozen parents looking on! Not one of the parents who were in the room were prepared to stand up and defend him, but all quietly acknowledged to the director of the school that nothing had happened. Frankly, he got lucky, because the next time that woman accused him, there were no parents watching the class. Fortunately, she had very little credibility left at that point. To say he was a nervous wreck after that would be an understatement though.

It isn’t pleasant to viewed as a potential child molester. Those kids were having a great time, and I was no threat to them. If I had been a perfect stranger, I might have even been prepared to be understanding, but this was a family gathering. Granted, I hadn’t met Sally before, but I had met her husband (who was nowhere to be seen, sadly). There’s a lot I want to say, but it would sound more like an incoherent rant than anything else. Men, in the general sense, are not a threat to children. In fact I would suggest that men’s increasing absence from childhood activities has caused tangible harm. Men have been gradually driven out of children’s lives by a moral panic fed largely by the fears of mums like Sally, and I’m sick of it. Apparently it’s even official policy for companies like British Airways to separate men and children now.

I sat down and quietly finished the piece of cake my father had grabbed for me. Ugh. Just what I need – more sugar. Now I was going to have to work it off. I looked over at my cousins Kyle and Mikey. I pulled myself to my feet and walked over to them. “Come on guys, let’s go play some dodgeball at the park across the road.”

My aunt looked at me with tangible relief. “Oh would you darl? That would be wonderful. The boys have been beside themselves with boredom.”

“It’s no problem. It’ll be fun, and help me work off that cake I just ate.”

Kyle and Mikey perked up right away and set about hunting for tennis balls and other things to take with them to the park. Sally stood there scowling at me the whole time. Just to make sure I knew not to try anything funny.

Sorry Sally, nobody is going to molest your kids today, so take your righteous indignation and find a better use for it.

Solaris September 5, 2010 at 12:39

A big thanks to Welmer for posting this. The original specific article is here: http://www.the-niceguy.com/articles/YourKids.html

TDOM September 5, 2010 at 12:45

The characterization of all men as rapists, wife beaters, and child molesters is perhaps the single most demonic thing feminist have accomplished. A few years ago I took my granddaughter to a toy store so she could purchase her christmas present (she had asked to be taken to pick it out). While standing in the checkout line, the cahsier struck up a conversation with her. After warming her up with a couple innocuous remarks, the cashier began asking her about me. I realized instantly that she was trying to find out whether or not this young girl belonged with this “dirty old man.” I wanted to say something but was afraid to. If I objected, would I be suspected? I paid as quickly as I could and left. But I spent the rest of the day wondering whether they had taken down my license number and if the police would show up at my door.

I haven’t been back to that store and won’t be. But sincve then I’ve been afraid to take my granddaughter out alone. I now insist that my wife or my daughter come with us. Its horrible to think that a man can’t take his grandkids out for fear of being accused of something.

TDOM

Snark September 5, 2010 at 12:48

I hope somebody molests Sally.

Snark September 5, 2010 at 12:56

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE WAS A JOKE

;-D

Solaris September 5, 2010 at 13:02

It’s too late now Snark! The Internet Molester you requested is on his way to Sally’s RIGHT NOW! :P

Anonymous September 5, 2010 at 13:10

“Its horrible to think that a man can’t take his grandkids out for fear of being accused of something. ”

Men, STOP taking that bullshit!

Confront your adversaries, feed them their own bullshit!

Snark September 5, 2010 at 13:28

Oh, great. And this will all be traced back to me by The Feminist Internet Police.

Gunn September 5, 2010 at 13:33

When I was much younger, about 21 or so, I visited some friends of family. They had a young daughter (adopted I believe), and I spent some time playing with her in a way that she felt good and happy. If I had been female, that kind of behaviour would have been looked on with satisfaction that I was a good role model; as it was, being 20 years ago, I was ok (but the mother looked at me slightly oddly, as if a man should not be able to bond with young children in that way). I wouldn’t even consider doing that today; there is so much hysteria about men and small children now that people have lost sight of the fact that men, by and large, are the protectors of society. In recent times, I’ve had small children come up to me in stores and try to tug my trousers or hold my hand (I guess thinking that I was their father), and in such cases I immediately move away and make clear to the mother that it was nothing to do with me; such is the state of the world that men are automatically assumed to be bad. How can one fight against such prejudice? Small children seem instinctively to know that certain adults are good, but the rest of society views men with intense distrust. I fear for the day that I stop caring about people around me, and walk away from everyday situations. When I was growing up, as a child, I knew that if I got into trouble I could go and talk to any adult, and they would help. Today, most adults are distrusted and children have nowhere to turn. What a great world we’ve created!

cybro September 5, 2010 at 13:51

I stay away from other peoples kids at all costs. It used to not be that way until I got the same treatment one day. That was it for me. Never again and when any kid is drowning in a pool or wandering down the street I will be very reluctant to do anything about it.

Cloud September 5, 2010 at 14:24

I love children, and I’m very protective of their development. It’s the reason why I hate how boys are treated in school, and how Single Mothers get away with physical abuse because Social Services only have time to stop “dirty old men”.

craig k September 5, 2010 at 14:32

I was on a plane from Paris and the flight attendent asked if i would mind watch/sit next to two kids. I was nervous as the stigma of being a single man must be a pervert B.S. The three of us had a great flight. The childern were polite, intelligent and fun. I felt akward to a degree. Sad that men are painted with such a brush. What will become of the world when us suppossed “beta builders” are gone. Who will keep things running, invent useful technologies, etc. I mourn the loss of the west, Myself with it.

Thag Jones September 5, 2010 at 14:33

That’s just sad. I’d have been happy my kids were having fun, jeez. I do understand the fear/paranoia, but you have to be able to talk rationally to yourself. My kids play with dads at the park and the only thing I feel bad about is that they don’t get to play with their own dad at the park, so they “borrow” other people’s. As for strangers, the rule is to not go anywhere with them, but if they get lost or something, it’s OK to ask a stranger to use their phone or to call me for them and tell me where they are, then wait for me to come and get them. “Stranger danger” is way overstated, IMO. I’m pretty sure the vast majority of people aren’t looking for kids to molest.

fondueguy September 5, 2010 at 15:03

Anonymous September 5, 2010 at 13:10

“May I kindly suggest that it is oftentimes men themselves who allow feminists to push them around. Grandfathers should , I think, take a leader’s role and walk their grandchildren in the parks. Sorry but that Sally should have been confronted. She should have been made to spell out her accusations openly”

I couldn’t agree more, we need to take leadership. And let the people who are clearly acting paranoid to expose their controlling and abusive behavior. Her irrational fear is denying her kids important positive relationships and experiences, that is abusive. Not to mention how ok she is with basically calling the author a molester or potential molester.

Its about ironic as someone who finds sexual harassment when to most people it doesn’t exist. I’ve seen a woman bring up the idea of sexual harassment (seemed like a half joke half “your wrong’) when it wasn’t like that at all. Her saying that shows that it is her with the twisted mind that turns innocent things into sexual things. In short she is a pervert.

The only thing I said was “why would you even think that”. However if she had said it to me I might have been more direct.

MacArthur Of The MRM September 5, 2010 at 15:05

I want to relate a story that happened to me early this summer. I’m a vet and on the last Thursday of the month the hospital sponsors a trip out of town to a park. It’s great because I get to leave the big city and relax in the country. There are usually about 30 vets, mostly male. There are also wives of vets and other people like the sponsors. The age range is from 30 to 70. So on one trip we arrived at the park and everyone was unloading from the bus. I was one of the last to get off the bus so I missed the commotion but I got the full aftermath.

We were there to play baseball so the vets were setting up at our diamond. Right next to us there was a diamond where the Boys Scouts were playing. There were bathrooms nearby and some of the male vets went to use them. It just so happens a few of the Boy Scouts went to use the same bathrooms while the vets were in there. The leader of the Boy Scouts was a woman and when she saw the vets using the same bathroom as the Boy Scouts she went into hysterics. By the time I arrived this had already gone down. I had to use the bathroom but was stopped by one of the women in our group. She explained what happened and told me that the men had to use a bathroom way on the other side of the park.

I exploded! I demanded to see this hysterical feminist because I was going to create a scene. I was so outraged. Several women in our group tried to calm me down which only made it worse. One woman basically said, “get over it.” A more understanding one said, “You know how it is.” And attempted to get me to sympathize with the hysterical feminist. It was one humiliating moment after another. After about 5 minutes I decided to use the “cross town” bathroom.

As I wandered off alone I was stopped by a couple of the women in our group who told me that I can’t go to the bathroom alone and that I had to be accompanied by two other men. With women escorts. I was ready to get violent! I began again to seek the feminist witch who started this whole mess. I was even more outraged because the women in our group were in no position to “take charge” of 30 to 70 year old men. I was angry with all women again because of the way the women in our group automatically took over the situation as if women know best.

Needless to say my trip was completely ruined. Not wanting to be banned from future trips I remained calm. (A big mistake). So it was further humiliation as I watched “the girls” move gleefully and freely about while every move the men made was suspect. I assure you that this will never happen to me again because I will publicly destroy any feminist bitch or mangina who ever attempts to put me through such humiliation. And why is it that everyone automatically takes the side of the hysterical feminists? I was ready to tell her that she’s the one who needs to be watched since women are the primary molesters of young boys. I would have accused her of putting up a smoke screen to deflect attention away from herself. Next time I’m going to be loud and proud and I suggest that other men do the same. What a crappy world we live in thanks to feminists. And they’re not finished.

Jake Turner September 5, 2010 at 15:17

I had that happen to me once or twice. Trouble is when it’s not an explicit accusation there’s not much you can do. “Excuse me, what are you saying exactly, that I’ve been fiddling your fucking kids, you paranoid maniac?” Doesn’t leave you looking to good.

Great article.

Snark September 5, 2010 at 15:19

And so you should.

What IS IT with women/feminists and their obsessional interest with men and boys going to the toilet?

Remember the feminist campaigns to force men to sit down to piss?

While simultaneously advocating that women should use She-pees and other such nonsense, to stand up?

Is it some sick perversion – do they get off on controlling the bodily functions of males? Or is it just penis envy?

Snark September 5, 2010 at 15:21

What you do here is force the feminist to say this first.

“If you want to say something to me, miss, I think you ought to come right out and say it.”

“No, really – what are you implying?”

“Are you accusing me of something improper, miss?”

Snark September 5, 2010 at 15:30

I should add, the moment she implies you might be a pedophile, in front of witnesses, is the time you start thinking about suing for slander and taking her career and life savings.

I am convinced that this is the only way that men will destroy pedohysteria.

MacArthur Of The MRM September 5, 2010 at 15:38

Snark I’m with you on this issue. The worst thing you can do is suffer in silence. If someone even hints that I’m a molester They’ve got some ‘splainin’ to do. I’m completely fed up with standing idly by while deranged feminists trample on my rights and dignity. Normal people need to be more bold.

Snark September 5, 2010 at 15:52

If someone even hints that I’m a molester They’ve got some ‘splainin’ to do.

I would go completely fucking mental.

Of course, what we would end up with is a bawling woman and probably ME being sued because I “made her feel afraid.”

Manipulative victimhood is kind of their ‘thing’.

Herbal Essence September 5, 2010 at 15:54

Yes, lady. I am a creepy bathroom pervert who dresses fashionably and hangs out ten feet from women’s restrooms in upscale suburban office towers. That’s how I roll.

George Whale September 5, 2010 at 15:56

Unfortunately, this kind of thing is commonplace nowadays. There is so much irrational fear and paranoioa, and some women use it as ammunition to attack, restrict and further demonize men. Small wonder that so few men are entering primary school teaching, where a single mad accusation could (at the very least) ruin their careers. It is a sad loss for all concerned.

Laura September 5, 2010 at 16:12

That’s a shame that this mother treated you this way. I guess because I’m a woman I don’t worry as much about being perceived as a child molester. I have noticed that mothers with sons who are more effeminate tend to be more protective in this regard.

Keyster September 5, 2010 at 16:13

What more can we possibly do to villianize and subsequently alienate men from society? I know! The CHILDREN! It’s the children. We must protect them at all costs. Nothing stirs up societal hysteria like “protecting our kids” from deviant child molestors.

They’re everywhere you know. I think I might have seen one today at the park. He was by himself. He didn’t even have a dog. He wore a strange hat and stopped and looked at some children playing until their parents spotted him. He moved along through the parking lot and got into a small white truck. I would have said something to him, but as I looked in the rear view mirror, I saw he was me.

Matt K September 5, 2010 at 16:22

“There was no point in trying to talk to her any further, or worse, attempting to talk to her children as any further communication would be taken as further evidence that she was right.”

I disagree. I believe the right thing to do is to call the person out on their bigotry which puts THEM on the defensive.

I have a similar effect on kids as the OP but I probably would not have shrunk sheepishly into the background. Paying some degree of attention to whether I had a better ‘claim’ than the mother to be at the venue in the first place (more direct family link etc) and to how many other people and kids know me and my track record with kids, then, making sure that the mother heard I would have said something to the kids as I walked off like “God help you kids. You’re going to need it”. That would immediately put her on the defensive as a bad mother which does still have some sting. If she escalates it then depending on what she says, you can choose a more or less tempered version of the following…

“I treat all the kids the same, madam, and with the exception of the very young who can be a little shy at first, they all of them seem to love it. I just wasn’t aware these two have a neurotic mother.”

“And? And what? In a room full of 30 adults? Don’t be a twat. Neurotic idiots like you are the reason…
a) the government is turning this formerly free country into a giant prison camp.”
b) so many people in the country that gave us the heroes of Omaha Beach and the Alamo are now afraid of their own shadows.”

“Trouble is when it’s not an explicit accusation there’s not much you can do. ‘Excuse me, what are you saying exactly, that I’ve been fiddling your fucking kids, you paranoid maniac?’ Doesn’t leave you looking to good.”

Here you wouldn’t want to mention fiddling as that will be what people remember and you’ll be guilty by association UNLESS you use humour, but you do want to call her on it. Again you can use the bad mother sting: “Madam, I’ve had a tough morning harassing and underpaying my female colleagues, poisoning the environment, buying sweatshop goods and throttling small animals I simply haven’t got any energy left to be fiddling with your kids. Besides, from what I can see, with a paranoid nutcase/fruitcake for a mother they have enough problems as it is.”

As for MacArthur Of The MRM, what I might have done if the opportunity presented itself is have got a whole load of your buddies together and gone over very publicly to ‘watch’ the game. There would likley be some point at which you could say to the boys directly something along the lines of “Hey, there’s X many guys here who have been soldiers, sailors and airmen in Iraq who have driven tanks, flown fighter planes etc. Who wants to ask a question about what it’s really like? The boys would have loved it and she’d have been the villain for not allowing them to speak to you. Not only that, but if she had persisted, you could even have engaged in the ultimate sting and accused HER of being a child abuser for being a paranoid nutcase/fruitcake. Then, when the boys get home and are asked by their parents how the trip went, what will they remember? What you absolutely MUST NOT DO is get violent. That will simply play right into her hands by ‘proving’ her right and giving her the opportunity for major i.e law enforcement escalation.

Matt

Matt K September 5, 2010 at 16:25

@ Herbal Essence

How about saying something like “oh jeez. I don’t want to be having to listen to you fart.”

piercedhead September 5, 2010 at 17:05

The thing is, when mothers give that filthy look and start making insinuations, the filthy thinking is going on in their minds, not yours. They’re the ones with their thoughts in the gutter, and it’s this fact which should be addressed to them with some warmth – along with the fact that they’re filling the atmosphere with filth while there are children present. If we’ve done nothing wrong, we don’t have to defend ourselves – but these awful women should be shamed for bringing out into the open what common decency would keep concealed.They are no different to anyone else talking sex or swearing around kids.

arthur September 5, 2010 at 17:14

fondueguy September 5, 2010 at 17:15

Turn this shit around onto them. Ask them about boys growing up lacking male role models, being dominated by women (points finger at her), tell them concerned men are they best protectors (women can only call/ask a man to do it for them), women have a way of bringing the wrong men around their kids because of their love life, and women are the most likely to kill their kids. And to rub it in tell all the younger women to stay away from the boys, bringing attention to highly publicized teacher scandals. I don’t think it matters if what you say is accurate or logical, its just meant force them to come up with some defense and should show the absurdity of that line of thinking.

@MacArther id be furious too but I say don’t get violent or “she was right”. You could get her attention then go straight to the bathroom as you ignore everything she says. It may bring out her rage and get her to be even more reckless. Then, you might be able to press charges, tell the boys parents how unstable and reckless she is, or at the very least make her look like a fool.

Think about it. She’s probably either controlling or delusional and while she freaks you go to the bathroom and nothing happened cause your not a molester. (However, there could be some mangina who tries to defend feminazi).

I wouldn’t criticize a person for raising hell and think the worste thing is to do nothing (it needs to be challenged) but starting violence is a bad idea.

Troll King September 5, 2010 at 17:17

Snark September 5, 2010 at 15:19

And so you should.

Remember the feminist campaigns to force men to sit down to piss?

Oh man, not just that but all the stuff about mens locker rooms…WTF? How many of these women have ever been in a mens locker room? Or especially on circumcision debates, there are always mothers piping up about how boys and men compare and shit. Which makes no sense to me, considering that the unspoken bathroom etiquette is if there are three urinals and the guy using one is on the far left, you go far right, not middle. Shit, ive heard gay dudes talk about fearing being attacked for being too close to other men in changing rooms or accidentally catching a glimpse. SO, where do females get this shit from? PROJECTION!

MacArther, sorry that happened to you man. I bet that female scout leader was was a pedophile. What kind of woman would want to go up into the woods with alot of hormonal teen boys for a weekend at a time?

From here:http://confessionpoint.com/confession-763/

#4398: I was a 35 year old single Mom (divorced) who was constantly horny (think of me as over-sexed and under-supplied) who found the PERFECT way to satisfy my needs.

You say you’re 38 and horny for teenage boys ?

Do what I did. Volunteer to be a Boy Scout Troop Leader. Plan a 3-day camping trip for you and your Scout Troop. Wear the shortest loose-legged shorts you can find underneath your “camping” trousers. As soon as you’re all underway (away from the parents), complain about the pants being too hot and take them off. Do NOT wear underwear! Do NOT wear a bra. If you wear the “traditional” uniform shirt make sure it’s always half unbuttoned. This will make it easier to see down your shirt and up your shorts. Make sure you move around alot so the boys in your Troop will be able to easily tell that you’re bra-less and panty-less. Give them ALL lots of hugs!

All that will make their testosterone-fueled teenage imaginations go into overdrive! They’ll ALL be thinking about only ONE thing! (In fact, don’t be surprised if some of them are whispering to one another all the dirty details of EXACTLY what they’d do to you if they snuck into your tent in the middle of the night!)

BUT, you’re not done yet…..

The first night out, make up a batch of your “special” Kool-Aid for the boys. Use whatever flavor you want, but make sure that you’ve added at least THREE crushed up Viagra tablets for each boy present. (That’s what makes it SO “special”!)

OK. You’ve set the stage, you’re in your “peek-a-boo” camping costume, and your audience is in the correct “mood”. Now’s the time to get things rolling!

When you’re all sitting around the camfire roasting weiners (VERY suggestive imagery!) and the boys are all working on their 2nd or 3rd cup of Kool-Aid, now’s the time to let them know that your willing to talk openly and honestly with them about whatever it is that they want to know, As in, “Anything at all, guys. Camping? Scouting? The Forest? How about Sex-Ed?”

YOU just KNOW what’s upper-most on their minds, don’t you? So you know what you’ll be talking to them about!

I leave up to you to figure out how you’ll translate words into actions. I guarantee, it won’t be “hard” to do !

So what happened to me that first camping trip with my Troop ?

Eight “boys”, including 3 virgins, fucked me (anyway they wanted) 127 times in three days !

My cunt, ass, and mouth were sore for over a week (but in a “good” way) !

That was three summers ago. There are now over 70 boys in my Troop !

It really PAYS to VOLUNTEER !!!

GOOD LUCK, FELLOW COUGARS !!!

I’d like to think this isn’t real, but I was in boy scouts and while nothing like this happened there were rumors and alot of females scout conselors and alot oof mothers on trips. If this is real, I hope the cunt rots in hell.

MacArthur Of The MRM September 5, 2010 at 17:35

Nice attempt at shaming language Arthur. Thinking and discretion are not unmanly. As a matter of fact they are very manly. You don’t see women using such patriarchal constructs.

Avenger September 5, 2010 at 17:48

MacArthur-The female in question should have been told in no uncertain terms that it is a Public park and if she doesn’t like something she is free to take the Scouts and leave.

@TDOM-I never permit these workers in stores to even speak to anyone I’m with especially if I’m with a gf (all of them are young) It almost happened once but I stopped it immediately and just said ‘stop the chattering and get my stuff into the bag”

MacArthur Of The MRM September 5, 2010 at 17:49

There was no way I was going to get violent. I was just explaining how I felt in the heat of the moment. I had just ridden 50 miles out of town and I was in a great mood. I was ready to play sports, eat barbecue and joke around. But in literally less than 5 minutes it was pure chaos. Pile all that on top of our own women betraying us. And then I was disappointed that I missed the first act because I would have known exactly what to say and keep my cool about it.

But thank you for your admonitions. Some one else may need them. But sometimes I get so frustrated with feminism. I hate the day to day grind of living in a gynocracy where women are pervasive and can do no wrong. All of that came to a head on that day. But there was was not going to be any violence.

fmz September 5, 2010 at 17:50

Who complains and wails loudest and longest when people don’t help and walk away from trouble? Then wondering why. Out loud, only to have those who can assist bail on that too. Give them what they want (leave) and they cry about your absence. Fools.

Druk0ziz September 5, 2010 at 17:53

I haven’t really been looking for this, and I don’t think I’ve ever been quite so obviously accused like with this “Sally” character. But I have been given some strange looks (not necessarily frowns) when shopping or hanging out alone with my sister (12 year age difference). I tend to say stuff like “well what did you and MOM do today?” a little loudly in those situations, just so I don’t feel so uncomfortable. Chalk it up to paranoia if you will.

sean moor September 5, 2010 at 18:02

This was a good article.I myself has experiance something like that with my family members. It sickens me.Like i said in a few comments i wrote to some other artlicles.women are only hurting themselfs.even other women are speaking agaisnt all this bais agaisnt men. I personly feel its to late with men.I washed my hands clean of women.and it looks like i am not alone on this.

3DShooter September 5, 2010 at 18:11

The article unfortunately shows another facet of feminism’s shaming of men and the experiences of others show that as well.

As far as how to deal with these reprobate women it might be wise for men to learn from a couple significant men in history who were very good at tweaking noses in subtle, but very direct ways. The two I’m thinking of are H.L. Mencken and Samuel Clemens. They were both experts at exposing the obvious in a disarming and humorous fashion.

“Why ma’m, if you think it more appropriate for a woman to be in the men’s room with your scouts I suggest you accompany them – I’m sure there is nothing in there you haven’t seen before.” The men would be rolling and the woman would be furious . . .

Herbal Essence September 5, 2010 at 18:21

Suffice to say, any one of these paranoid psycho bitches for a man to jump to the rescue if her child was in trouble.
Note to women: The more you demonize men, the less we are moved to help out you and your spawn in your time of need.

Troll King September 5, 2010 at 18:27

The matriarchal police state and social system starts victimizing guys young. I use the word female herd alot, and this widespread groupthink paranoia is exactly what I mean. I have wondered alot whether females actually think in a deep way, or whether words go in their ears and then just back out their mouths without any introspection. You can see it with feminists especially, their arguments haven’t changed in over 60 years. It hasn’t evolved, and sadly enough most normal women don’t seem to be immune to this. They follow oprah and television like it’s gospel. I think all their talk about tv and conditioning is pure projection, guys, they are telling us how they think and maybe subconciously asking for help? fuck em,.

Check this out: 14 yr old boy arrested(after the fact) for helping a lost and scared 3 yr old find her mom.

Avenger September 5, 2010 at 18:34

3D- I may have said “is there a Man in charge here honey?”

Actually, the vets should have just ignored the female or as I said just say it’s a Public park. There’s absoluely nothing she can do. If she’s one of these crazy females who calls the cops at the drop of a hat now you have grounds for a civil rights complaint in Federal Court if the cop even slightly sides with her. As I said, it’s a public park and the bitch doesn’t make the rules anymore than the tramp sleeping on a bench.
Mac, it’s unfortunate that you’re married and that your wife would go along with the female herd rather than back her husband but this is what happens when there are females around.

remorhaz September 5, 2010 at 18:56

It all springs forth from the police state. You dare not say anything because even the accusation is cause for a swarm of jack booted thugs to show up and spray bullets everywhere. If we didn’t live in a such a psychotic world where the mere accusation is grounds for summary execution you could tell the stupid bitch to stuff it and no issues. Too bad we the people are not free to settle anything publicly or privately without someone else showing up with a badge.

3DShooter September 5, 2010 at 18:58

@Avenger

The point I had hoped to make is that Mencken and Clemens were experts at using shaming language in a polite way. It is a quality I think would serve men well to re-learn. But that means we need to master the language in such a way that they have no retort – and protest or not, they will be laughed at. Nothing will piss them off like being the laughing stock . . .

Amax September 5, 2010 at 19:23

sigh…been there and done that myself. This is the main reason why after I had been a replacement coach for my step daughter’s soccer team one game, I had second thoughts on being a coach. One accusation would from an overprotective mother would possible destory my life and that of my family.

It’s a shame though. The very same thing that the authot described was exactly what I had learned growing up. Kids get a kick out of playing with adults and when you play with them on their own level, the love the attention. However, at this point, it is becoming a great risk for men to do so, as the accusations of what they may do outweigh any benefit their children may recieve.

My father wasn’t around to play such games with me, but my mother was initially. I had looked back when I got to my teens and realized that my mohther was simply playing with us and I greatly valued that time together. I don’t think people really comprehend what it means to realize that someone put themselves in the position to be vulnerable to kids when they are young, just to play with them. As we get older, we realize what a sacrifice it really is, and sadly, now men risk so much just to put themselves in that position.

And people wonder why society is going to pot.

Amax September 5, 2010 at 19:29

@ Trollking

Growing up, I have to say that things wheren’t always rosy. However, I can remember a young kid who was 3 years older than me named Chris when I was in 2nd grade. He never was short with me, and always had a good word to tell me whenever I encountered him in the hallways of my school. He had made me a co-captian of his team when we had sports day years ago and I wasn’t the only one. I really wonder how many male children want to take that risk in today’s climate?

There are times that I really shake my head at the desctruction to a man’s example has resulted from Feminism. Children need both a strong woman AND a man’s example growing up, but tell that to the like’s of Gloria Steinam(sp?)

Peter September 5, 2010 at 19:40

Two reactions to this:

First, next time some power-mad woman tries this, call her out on it. Stay calm, but you are being accused of something really awful, with absolutely no evidence. Stay polite and calm, but make a scene. Ask her exactly what she’s accusing you of. If she wants to call the cops, or some kind of co-worker, let her. Stand your ground. For example, in this case:

“Unrelated to children, but related-Recently I was in an upscale office building and got a phone call in the hallway. I stepped off to the side to take the call. After about two minutes a woman was walking towards me and glaring. I said “Can I help you?” She said “Do you have to stand there?” I said “Is this not a proper place to stand?” She said, “The woman’s bathroom is right there!” (10 feet away) I said “you’ve got to be kidding, lady” but walked to the other side of the hallway. Was not in the mood to have security throw me out if she escalated.”

Second, you can have a lot of fun with this, if you know how and have the balls. I have three teenage girls who I have known since they were babies. They are absolutely smoking hot, and they are also actresses. We do this absolutely hilarious routine in public — the local grocery store is the best place — where I tell them I have candy in my van, a lost puppy, and so on, and pressure them to “get in the van.” Loudly. A few times I have actually grabbed them by the arm and dragged them into the van. People’s reactions are priceless.

Rebel September 5, 2010 at 19:48

@Cloud
September 5, 2010 at 14:24
“I agree with “Anonymous” that men shouldn’t take anymore shit from Feminists. But at the same time, I don’t like the idea of starting a fight with the mother right in front of her kids. That can be very traumatizing on them.”

I know you speak from the heart and that says a lot about you.
Think, though, that if children are present, the confrontation does not need to get physical and that little boys and little girls must see that men can defend themsleves.

I have seen my father fight and knock down two men to defend my mother and that made me feel proud to be a boy. Today, no effort is spared in order to kill young boy’s self-esteem and identity.
They are being made guilty for being males. This is a far greater crime.

There is no “soft” medicine for the hell we have fallen into. As far as we, grown ups, are concerned, we are already finished. But our young must be saved. They will live traumatic experiences (think of your own), wether we intervene or not. They will be subjected to abject misandry all their lives.
They are the ultimate victims of our madness.

(apologies..I forgot to put the name in my other post).

MacArthur Of The MRM September 5, 2010 at 19:52

Two days ago I picked up two t-shirts from the shop. One of them read:

MEN GIVE – WOMEN TAKE!

The other read:

STOP TURNING OUR BOYS INTO GIRLS!!

The one I’m going to get this week is going to knock it out of the ball park and really shake things up. Imagine seeing a t-shirt that reads:

WOMEN LIE ABOUT RAPE!

They’re going to hate that one even more than my t-shirt that reads:

MARRIAGE IS SUICIDE FOR MEN!

fmz September 5, 2010 at 19:53

Regarding misandry in public places and hateful femz trying to run you.

Don’t give those people any power over you, which means don’t engage them, don’t take their bait. That’s their whole farking game.

You only defer to people with AUTHORITY, meaning a uniform AND the muscle.

Ignore their filthy minded projections and DO YOUR OWN THING. Don’t ask for permission. Don’t defer to them. They have no authority. The minute you answer to their crap you give them authority.

Cant you see that.

Its so utterly simple its baffling that men yield and then go on about it.

Don’t hand them your jewels.

Laugh in their faces if it helps you get into the necessary frame of mind. Otherwise flex your backbone and move your feet.

It baffles that men cry about loosing the nuts that they have handed over.

LEAD YOUR OWN LIFE. GO YOUR OWN WAY. WAKE UP.

That anyone would entertain this and even bother getting into a discussion with some wannabe authority is a joke.

Avenger September 5, 2010 at 20:10

3D -But that means we need to master the language in such a way that they have no retort – and protest or not, they will be laughed at

You’re assuming that the average female is even intelligent enough to get subtle humour.

A female’s entire repertoire consists of the same shaming language used over and over, trite banalities and Oprah sayings. Females have no sense of humour. Their idea of something funny is a man slipping on a banana peel and breaking his back.

3DShooter September 5, 2010 at 20:16

@Avenger

I think done the right way almost everyone knows when they are the butt of the joke. What we know doesn’t work well, because it is not a level playing field, is taking the issues head on – that is what they are not capable of rational negotiation. Make the world laugh at them and they will melt into bawling blobs or screeching devils neither of which will have credibility.

Gx1080 September 5, 2010 at 21:13

If people are going to be throwing backhanded insults to you, make them either man up to their insults or STFU.

Conflict is an unavoidable part of life. Embrace it.

Besides, a simply “What?” will put them in the spot.

Rebel September 5, 2010 at 21:19

@fmz

“That episode in the park is a clear example of just how sheepish and feminised men have ALLOWED themselves to become.”

It will not be that way forever. We will reach a breaking point and there will be a revolution after all else will have failed.

It will be a second French revolution. Heads will roll.

I hope it will happen before I grow too old to fight.

I estimate that men don’t have much left to lose, so I trust that the final events are drawing near..

john halder September 5, 2010 at 21:22

i dont go NEAR kids.if i have to use a public restroom, i immediately get the hell out if their is a kid in there.
unfortunately, i’m balding and wear glasses!
yep, the sterotypical look of the molester.
i took to wearing hats constantly eons ago.
anyone that reads my blog can tell i hate, DESPISE amerikka.
and im not stupid enough to blame it on obama.
he’s a corporate shill, who does what the pentagon orders him to do.
the media is the bigger problem, but so are apathetic men
the news that women out earn men now was taken by men as ‘so what’?
wait’ll you get palin in there, and an all female congress eventually.
WHEN are you going to organize? never? o.k then, well it’ll just get worse then.
you already have an oligarchy, the ruling class making another killing off killing anyone overseas.
i dont like this ‘hiding’ mode im FORCED to adopt in this ‘country’
between the pigs. the feminist trash like the kind i ran when i went out to abar last weekend- ”you have small hands, that means you have a small penis”
i’d gladly, easily kill that cunt if i knew where she lived and didnt have the constant worry about ‘johnny law’ and going to raiford, fuckin whore.
no more bars for me, EVERR
no job would i take working around kids, EVERRR.
i gotta get out of this country, i truly, truly hate it and everyone in it.
whats to like? its only for the rich and well connected anyway. the ‘women’ are trash, cops are scum, and corporations run it for murder and profit.
and soon, a female president? ohh fuck no

Chimp September 5, 2010 at 21:25

TheocraticAnarchist September 5, 2010 at 22:19

I’ve always had a theory that women are secretly about 10x as obsessed with sex as men are. Chimp is right.

Connie Chastain September 5, 2010 at 22:41

McArthur:

Correct answer: “Sure I can. I’ve been going to the bathroom alone since I was four years old.”

I see it all the time, and I still have trouble believing the utter insanity feminism hath wrought.

POIUYT September 5, 2010 at 23:03

Even female strangers try to pull that knowing look on males in contact with their own young neices, younger cousins and other relatives.

That knowing look is more affirmation of the western womans foaming, contaminated and depraved mind, so full of artificial malice and synthetic contempt for males.

That is to say, western women have imbibed a learned contempt for males whom they as females have been groomed by society as well as men themselves to discredit, distrust, debase and dehumanise as a nescessary adjunct and excuse to justify their own continued material and moral parasitism of men.

Take for example that stinking and most ugly dog of a woman called Elin Nordegren, Tiger Woods ex-wife, whom prior to marriage was prostituting her disgusting and naked self all over American magazines for cash. No sooner does she marry rich man Tiger Woods, and pretend to hear of his infidellities, than she asumes a posture of moral indignance and betrayal for which Tiger woods is divorced and made to pay billions to her.

Like all other western women whom infact objectively harbour lower moral, ethical standards, certainly no better than male personal standards, Nordegren as a female has been groomed and schooled to pretend to aspire to puritanism.

It is only by this melodramatic show of puritanism and pretend high morality that western women are able to extract by institutional extortion, unduely large resources and wealth amounts from males whom are consequently deemed unworthy. That is unworthy both of their own children and their own resouces.

Mind you, I see all of this culturaly enforced genderist mess as clearly of western males creation and hand work, sex, race and class chauvenism and conceit being as native to them as moral bigogtry.

christianj September 6, 2010 at 01:34

It’s not just restricted to one country but it is indeed worldwide. As a grandfather myself, I take my grand kids out at every opportunity and notice that same attitude in Australia. It is unjustified as women are the greater abusers of children but that ofcourse is deliberately ignored..

thehermit September 6, 2010 at 02:04

This is happening when female hysteria (what is a weakness) is piedestalized and justified in a society, instead of putting it to its place.
There’s no equality on this scene, they are who should watch their behaviour, and fight against it.

It’s just sad that men have no courage to speak that out loud.

Yes there are pedophiles, maybe one of ten thousand. there are killer mothers also, perhaps one of ten thousand. Does that mean that we have to be suspicous about ALL the mothers?

thehermit September 6, 2010 at 02:08

It’s not just restricted to one country but it is indeed worldwide.

No it is not, thanks to god

Anathas10 September 6, 2010 at 02:43

“That’s enough you two!”

It says something about the pervasiveness of the misandric message in society that all it takes is for a mother to turn up and say what she said and both parties clearly understand the subtext to be “I think there is a pretty good chance you are abusing my kids”. Wouldnlt happen if our author were a woman that’s for sure.

I am not sure how I would react, this has never happened to me and I don’t want to be critical of the response given because this is a horrible position to be placed in. However, I have to say that “I’ll just go and talk to my wife” sounds remarkably like one of two things:

1) I’ll get my coat (As in – you caught me, I’ll leave now) or;

2) It’s OK, I have a wife and by association with a woman in the institution of marraige the chances of me being a child molester are greatly reduced!

But what do you say in a situation like this? Well I certainly don’t know the answer as the wrong move in our society could see you accused of something and then your whole life ruined. As a result people need to do whatever they feel safest doing in the situation.

However, for me I think that my choice would be to not give any credence at all to the paranoia currently inflicting society about child abuse (and in particular men and child abuse.) Therefore I would respond as if I didn’t understand the subtext. Maybe, “so that’s where he learnt it, you’ve got two lively kids there” and then hold out my hand say “Hi I’m Bob, you must be Bruces wife, nice to meet you” and see where you go from there. This response does two things:

1) Puts you clearly in the innocent persons camp as a guilty person is very unlikley to respond in this way

2) Puts the onus back onto the mother to either deal with normal social behaviour or make a more overt and obvious move expressing her distaste or concern about your activities with her children. At which point you can either decide to keep ignoring subtle insinuation or of its no longer so subtle you can get outraged and feel quite justified in doing so. There are some great comments above about how you might go about doing this.

It is bad enough that both parties understand the unspoken accusation here but perhaps worse for me is that the woman feels comfortable in making such an accusation in a context which clearly doesn’t lend itself to any such activity occuring.

Something like 70% of child abuse is conducted by people known well to the children. Often close family members. Mother, Father, Aunt’s Uncles etc… Almost all abusers were themselves abused as children. Abuse is cyclical in nature not random. Stranger abuse is INCREDIBLY rare. The media does a fantastic job of keeping the relatively few cases of it present in revereyones mind by covering all aspects of a single case for years and years and years. The investigation, the trial, the ramifications etc…. etc…. The overiding message in all of this is that child abuse is a function of male sexuality.

Current estimates of female child abuse are something like 5% of the total but there is increasing awareness of this being the tip of the iceburg. See Female Sexual Abuse of Children by Michele Elliott . Much like when child abuse was first outed as an issue society didn’t want to accept it. Now the last taboo, that of the female child predator has the same resistance, along with the whole industry of feminism which depends upon the societal view of men as molesters, rapists and woman beaters.

The acceptance by society that child abuse is not a male issue is an incredibly important step in tuning over the feminist paradigm of man as the evil doer. You can sustain just suspecting men because you always have women to fall back on. To play with your kids, to teach your kids, to look after your kids while you go and kick some corporate ass and smash some glass ceilings!! Having to suspect absolutely everyone (not just men) is not a sustainable proposition. People will be reluctant to accept it for just this reason but once they do they will be left with two choices. 1 – get over the paranoia wholesale or 2 – stay at home and look after their own kids – which is much better for the children anyway as is widely known and accepted by anyone who knows anything at all about child development.

singlextianman September 6, 2010 at 02:49

I work as a nurse; and here is my story: Returning from a trip with the Boy Scouts (I was an adult leader at the time), I had photos from said trip to share with a female co-worker; also a Scout leader lady (and a hero of the story). It so happened that I showed her boys (at work to visit mom, and also Boy Scouts) said scout trip photos. All this happened in the hallway outside the unit. A local church lady observing this – she was in the hall outside the unit waiting to get in – was quietly flipping out inside.

So I go on my shift, and I am taking care of church lady’s sick family member. Church lady goes to complain to Scout Leader Lady about my sick behaviour, that I had been showing “Dirty pictures” to boys out in the hall. Now, mind you, I am wearing professional attire, I am obviously part of the Nursing Staff (being a male nurse may have triggered her bigot sensors, perhaps), etc.

Now, to her credit, my female colleague let the lady have what-for; but I wound up having to show the Scout trip photos to the complaining family member just to *make sure* that she understood what it was that she had seen. All of this to make this accusation die well and truly on the spot.

I could tell you other stories…

Philip September 6, 2010 at 03:28

If anyone implied I was a pee-doe with any of my many niece and nephews i adore, or the children of my good close friends, I would use my 6’2″ frame and big booming voice and get right in there faces (and 40 years experience).
But Iv never had that problem, maybe its because im so relaxed around kids and not suspiciously looking around for disapproving bystanders….Fuck em

Traveller September 6, 2010 at 04:44

Usually a direct approach is effective only for its psychological value.

We can confront abusive women, but for sure we should alredy know (it is the task of these sites), cops and tribunals are biased against men. So, I do not follow who proposed things like sueing them directly.

Instead, a less direct action I think is more effective. We in fact know femals consume only, and they do not produce anything. They live on men’s shoulders. They use their childern to feed the accusation climate. I would suggest we men tend towards a childless world. I am sorry for those who like children, but it is necessary, for the future children (if there will be any).

What I wanted to say in the last paragraph: in pratical example, I have read someine had a bathroom problem in a public park. Other comments suggested react against the female. I instead suggest sueing the city. It was a public park, so the city is responsible for the safety of children, and without clear rule, there is a confusion, endangering them. Ask a lot of money to the council, to the major and other stuff. Even if you lose, they will have bad publicity. State you had a bladder or kidney problem. Seek health damage. How much time will it pass before there will be in place some severe regulation on the park? The park will die, and that’s good.

Second pratical suggestion: I read the link about a boy arrested for helping a little girl. In general, if a store has unpleasant situations for men, due to feminist shopping inside, it is useless argue with them. If something happens, sue the store, not the females. It is the store creating a bad environment for people. The denounce is a damage for their business. I would really laugh if many and many stores would apply a “no children allowed inside” rule.

Let the feminists and their offspring have no place where to go. You will be pleased by a restaurant or cinema without acute infant screams.

mgtow September 6, 2010 at 05:43

And this is precisely WHY you need to avoid children(and by relation, procreation).

Men are demonized as child abductors, molesters and rapists everywhere: in schools, in parks, on flights. Everywhere.

When accused, neither suffering in silence nor standing up for yourself will prove very effective.

Like children? Time to kick the habit. Out of sight, out of mind is usually a good method to kick the habit. Stop playing with your friends’ children, your neighbor’s children or your nephews and nieces. Be the ‘creepy, scary, anti-social uncle who seldom speaks’.

Anonymous September 6, 2010 at 06:20

I also get on very well with kids, being somewhat immature. It bothers me how people act afraid of them.

greyghost September 6, 2010 at 07:10

This is a real sad story here. I walk around with my kids quite abit now that my wife is working. I haven’t run into that kind of woman yet. I think the best thing to do is to stand up to the woman and get in some words of projection on her part. The woman is the pervert for even thinking like that. Women also know they are not worth a shit at anything. They know everything they have and are was taken from men at some point. Even young boys in elementary school are sacrificed for the benefit of girls. My kids don’t act stupid and cry and act up when I have them. I can go to supermarkets and resteraunts and not have the problems the wife has. Women fear that because that is supposed to be thier claim to fame. Also the hysteria also must be maintained to justify and make it normal to treat fathers the way they do. One more thing statisticly speaking the greatest threat to any childs well being is thier mother.

Philip September 6, 2010 at 07:11

mgtow, I dont play with children, I teach, mentor,care for and advise children.
Never! will i stop, roll over or bow to the creepy scary do-gooders.
And ill tell you some thing ells, every one who knows me will back me up.
Fuck! the natzi do-gooders.

migu September 6, 2010 at 07:25

Allright, mancoat on the front page at the spearhead. Thanks Welmer.

migu September 6, 2010 at 07:28

Something positive here now.

I was watching my cousin’s 2 1\2 year old yesterday. Yes, I even took her to the store and bought the little turd a toy and a piece of candy. I didn’t get one dirty look, and yes the mother was relieved instead of frightened. Score 1.

fondueguy September 6, 2010 at 09:20

@Chimp September 5, 2010 at 21:25
“Women walk around butt naked at home with their kids and they’re worried about a man using the wrong bathroom. It’s all projection on their part. Women are primary sexual predators of young boys, not men.”

I agree, women are extremely inappropriate when it comes to sexuality. A mans comments at work “oogling” on the street can be called offensive yet women show will show much of their ass and breast in public and to young kids.

Anonymous September 6, 2010 at 09:33

anyone that reads my blog can tell i hate, DESPISE amerikka. and im not stupid enough to blame it on obama.
he’s a corporate shill, who does what the pentagon orders him to do.

– Why, then, are the corporate, military and cia funded shills dividing the sexes with factually unsupportable gender-ism?

the universe September 6, 2010 at 09:36

anyone that reads my blog can tell i hate, DESPISE amerikka.
and im not stupid enough to blame it on obama. he’s a corporate shill, who does what the pentagon orders him to do.

red0660 September 6, 2010 at 10:26

I used to avoid children because it is common conception that men like to fu*k children.

I am proud to announce that we are now allowed to sit next to children on British Airways flights while not being supervised by a woman. I know it sounds trivial but this is a very big advancement for men.

I think men should go out of our way to be around children. We’ve been taught that men are so horrible that not only do we not trust other men, but we don’t feel comfortable to be ourselves around children and simply avoid them. I don’t know man in his right mind that will even so much as teach anymore. The plan was to kill off masculine values and culture by alienating men from children, family, women and society.

MRAs should go out of our way to be around and mentor children.

There is nothing feminists hate more.

Firepower September 6, 2010 at 11:04

Any manchild named Dylan, Brandon, Jared – or any cutesy, trendoid name – has years of wussyfication to overcome.

Avenger September 6, 2010 at 13:09

Christian: the hysteria is not worldwide and is msot prevalent in places like Australia and the US.

I’ve also noticed that this hysteria is as usual found among the masses who are prone to believe any scare tacic or hoax.You don’t find it among the higher classes primarily because they are smarter and they have something to lose if they’re sued for making a false allegation. The most reckless people are those who have no assets and nothing to lose, and of course females.

Lethargic September 6, 2010 at 15:14

The stories described here are worrying, scary stuff.

Men are drastically having to change their behaviour, even making life-changing decisions (choice of career, etc) all because of blanket labeling and fear-mongering feminist hype. Not forgetting making decisions what could be life-saving, no more.

Men are tired of having to ‘cower’. The atmos-fear requires changing (choke). It’s like wearing a strait-jacket. Damn I’d have more fun in a real one.

And many men are still like little boys given the chance, it’s their nature, they like to build, create, participate, pass on fun times to younger generations. There’s an ‘exchange of joy’ being blocked here. Seriously detrimental for the young ‘uns because they love to play. What else did one want to do when younger? Will they know what ‘fun’ is anymore? And more importantly with different generations? Their lives are filled with feardom (com’n, it was a family gathering).

No interaction. Lame. Feminist killjoys.

Ridiculous times. And it even sounds like women are ‘trending’ accusations.

Harrytoo September 6, 2010 at 15:52

”Sorry but that Sally should have been confronted. She should have been made to spell out her accusations onpenly. And then sued.”

Hear hear. Spit the word misandry in the faces of accusers.

Snark September 6, 2010 at 16:51

Yup! Slander is slander, all right, and men are still legally protected citizens.

I think, what with the doom and gloom around here, with our endless (and entirely justified) complaints about the legal system failing men … we sometimes forget that legal protections most certainly DO exist for our use.

If any woman, EVER, so much as implies that you are a rapist or pedophile, or a ‘potential’ rapist or pedophile, come down on her like a ton of bricks and with the full force of the law. You have guarantees against this; people are not permitted to get away with it, even women. Taking everything that the misandrists have got is crucial to reversing anti-male hysteria because it will be an effective deterrent.

Snark September 6, 2010 at 16:55

YOUR INSPIRATION:

Mirko Fischer was treated like a piece of shit and called a ‘potential pedophile’ in front of a plane full of people for NO REASON other than the fact that he was male. This was, in fact, official policy of BA (bastards).

Did he cave in? Try to forget about it? Did he fuck. He came down hard on BA and did not let go.

They changed the policy because of the hell he raised.

If one man can take on a huge corporation like BA and win, then you can take down your local neighbourhood misandrist. Just be on the lookout for your moment. As soon as that accusation passes across her lips …

Anonymous September 6, 2010 at 17:45

MRAs should go out of our way to be around and mentor children.

There is nothing feminists hate more.

Reddo660 That is what we should be doing. Take the beast on and don’t roll over.

Harrytoo September 6, 2010 at 18:08
john halder September 6, 2010 at 18:34

isolation is the oxygen mask you make your children breathe into to survive~~marilyn manson~~ fight
i like that line.
i’ve been getting dirty looks and nasty comments from women for decades.
what? me vote?
really, fuck women , their golden vagina’s and their best friends forever, the copscum. i’ve got some unforgettable stories on that subject, believe me.
i don’t DESERVE these idiots, must get to thailand

the universe September 6, 2010 at 18:41

Vid worthy of a thumb’s up. Thanks Harrytoo.

john halder September 6, 2010 at 18:46

oops. almost forgot. on the subject of female predators, i’m on twitter as anti_amerikkkan.

i retweet -female_pedos, and female_offenders ‘tweets’ .

i dont know how many here are on twitter, but in case you werent aware, there are 1000′s of feminists and every state n.o.w, rainn, pixel project etc etc etc.
with only a few men on there, like mgtow, spearhead.
if you start an account on twitter i could surely use more than the paltry 3 followers!? i have now.
i will follow you back. does it really do any good? uh, nah, but it seems to piss the bitches on there, like ‘chenoamonster’ with her avatar ‘trust women’. yea, right, and heyjude408, shitload of others who spend every waking second spreading lies, ya know, 1 in every 4 ‘raped’
‘chenoamonster’ on twitter, particularly irritates me, recently suggesting that men AND boys can stop prostitution. i hate that cunt.

Travis September 6, 2010 at 19:32

Okay. So I’ve been holding back posting links to this guy because I didn’t think anyone would care enough to visit. But after this article, I gotta’. I don’t know if any of you have heard of comedian Bill Burr, but I swear I think he may be a member of this site. So many of his bits could have been taken directly from articles I’ve read here on the Spearhead. A while back he had his own special on Comedy Central. Here are some links to his more relevant stuff… Check him out, you won’t be disappointed.

Bit on pedophiles. Talks about how the hysteria has gotten so crazy that he’s afraid to even glance in a kid’s direction:

A bit on Women’s rights and why men SHOULD make more money than women. Especially love his portrayal of a feminist in a house fire…

On marriage. “Oh, is THIS the line to lose half my shit? Awesome…” and “You know, if I was going skydiving and someone told me that there was a fifty fifty chance my chute wasn’t going to open…”

A podcast on Misandry and the double standard in the media (excellent):

A podcast where he goes off on Elin about the Tiger Woods incident. Including pointing out that if the situations were reversed, it would be the man’s fault that the woman cheated. It’s awesome. He talks trash about her for a good five minutes….

He also does another bit on how his gf punched him in the head and then got up in his face to talk shit “like some UFC fighter” because she knew that he couldn’t do anything because “she has a vagina”. But unfortunately I couldn’t find it on YouTube.
Guys, you gotta’ check this dude out. He’s hilarious. And he’s the only person I’ve ever seen get national exposure while giving the unvarnished truth about women.

Troll King September 6, 2010 at 19:39

@John Halder

Hey man, being short and having my hair start thinning in the front at 23, fucked up my confidence. Especially since I used to have long hair. I found it’s best to just shave it all off. In my case, after I did it I realized I looked so much more bad ass than I ever did when I had long hair and dressed as a punk rocker as a teen. I have that bruce willis type forehead and with wide shoulders, Im more intimidating now than ever before, which is something considering Im not tall. I don’t know what your skull or body is shaped like, but either way shaving it down to a one or two on a electric trimmer is better than the crown of hair around the bald spot or a comb over. Also, if you want to take it all off with a manual razor, then youll need to get some mineral water or lotion, there is a specific type taht black guys use found at most walmarts, and the reason is because when the hair starts growing out it itches and hurts. But it’s better than a big bald patch and having to worry if some chick or asshole is going to knock your hat off and embarass you.

If you think you look weird with glasses and a shaved head, get contacts. If your a little over weight, I am too now since Ive figured out(after being way too skinny most of my life, which isn’t cool when you are 5’7 at 19 and weigh 100 pounds) that I have to put on a layer of fat before I can turn it into muscle. Believe it or not just going to the gym three or four times a week for 45 minutes at a time and doing some weight lifting(don’t over do it, better to start off lite and move up gradually, or hit the machines for the first month and rotate your routines so that every other time at the gym you work on your arms, back and chest, and the next time you work on your legs, abs, and a little cardio and once you build some muscle start working with free weights to really bulk up) and immediately afterwards eat a hotdog or a roast beef sandwich(ofviously be careful if you have cholesterol or other med problems) will allow you to drop fat and build muscle. Eating protein immediately, like within 20 minutes, of your workout is the best thing you can do because your muscle tissue has been torn down and is rebuilding, having that extra boost of protein will help you muscle build and repair faster, causing you to lean down and bulk up faster.

Try this for a month or two on a regular or semi regular basis, and still if women treat you like shit, well expat and youll just get hotter foreign women. It may sound kinda hollow but it worked to get me out of a funk a few years back, and I still don’t like western women but being able to go out with confidence in yourself and turn them down every now and then(or just fuck em and chuck em) makes me feel better. Eben though they still treat you like shit. But ill say one last thing, western women treat all men like shit, even the ballers that they line up to fuck every friday night, they still get treated like shit. Alpha or omega, they will treat you like shit, the only difference is whether you get laid and whether they talk shit to your face or behind your back.

Chimp September 5, 2010 at 21:25

Oh shit, talk about it. Check this out:

WTF?

JFP September 7, 2010 at 00:53

TK, Tosh 2.0 does a great bit on that dancin mom vid.

Harrytoo September 7, 2010 at 01:12

Travis September 6, 2010 at 19:32

We need more Bill Burr’s

Harrytoo September 7, 2010 at 01:19

the universe September 6, 2010 at 18:41

You’re welcome bud. I didn’t need to say a word, the vid said it all. Cold hard truth of that word women like to bandy about like confetti, as if you’re ‘committing’ a crime for maintaining your independence, finances and sanity.

Harrytoo September 7, 2010 at 01:22

Troll King September 6, 2010 at 19:39

Watched link. ‘DRY HEAVE’

Travis September 7, 2010 at 02:16

@Harrytoo
I’m glad you liked him. I think guys like this need our support. At the end of the day, the entertainment business is all about money. And the more successful a guy like Bill Burr becomes, the more guys we’re gonna’ see saying the same things that he’s saying.
Not to mention the fact that he’s funny as hell. I don’t think I ever laughed so hard in my life as when I watched his special on Comedy Central. Great stuff. I just wish more people like the one’s who frequent this site were aware of him.

Harrytoo September 7, 2010 at 02:29

@Travis: I forget his name but he came off air a little while ago, the DJ that exposed female behaviour for what it is. Men definitely need another one of him at least.

Leaving September 7, 2010 at 02:40

Troll King September 7, 2010 at 05:10

Harry too@

Do you mean tom leykis? I didn’t find his stuff until after he went off air, but there are plenty of links on youtube and the net.

Here’s a few:

namae nanka September 7, 2010 at 05:54

human body people, nothing to see here, move along.

Wulf September 7, 2010 at 07:06

The leader of the Boy Scouts was a woman

GAG! – PUKE!!

Robert September 7, 2010 at 10:22

Solaris September 5, 2010 at 13:02

Unless he/she is desparate, they’ll run like hell away from her.

Harrytoo September 7, 2010 at 11:23

Troll King September 7, 2010 at 05:10

yeah. Tom Leykis. A radio station would do well to get another him going. imho
…………………………………………………..

Leaving September 7, 2010 at 02:40

Nice bit of psychology use there. Still fails. F*ing useless feminist tactics.

Avenger September 7, 2010 at 14:04

Turner: You never say anything like that.A simple “mind your own business” and you brush her off like a fly.

Paradoxotaur September 7, 2010 at 14:31

“I’m not even that impressed with Welmer suddenly his real name, well, surname and initials”

Lie. His name is William (Bill), as anyone who read his 9/3 post would know.

“no photograph of him to be found anywhere on his site”

Lie.

So with a bunch of lies and nothing to contribute, Leaving is leaving (hopefully for good). Because we didn’t sufficiently impress her. Well, it’s not always about you, sweetie.

Harrytoo September 7, 2010 at 14:48

Paradoxotaur September 7, 2010 at 14:31

If it was a male posting that comment.

”As for women giving you the evil eye if you play with their kids, you’re mad to even bother playing with kids in this era,”

The fact that they believe this means they ‘don’t get it’. In a safe environment, a man believing he should be careful because he might be perceived as a paedophile IS THE FUCKING POINT.

Fewer and fewer male teachers is in part a result of this misandry, along with other factors that can probably be attributed to feminism. Yes there are male paedophiles but there are also female paedophiles. Believing it’s only men actually leaves children open to risk, not protects them.

red0660 September 7, 2010 at 19:17

I mentored boys and girls on the climbing wall at the gym today. Just the mother was there. It felt good to interact with her children.

Anonymous September 7, 2010 at 20:14

trollking:
“Females should not be allowed in scouts, WTF is a woman going to teach a boy about being a man?”
Because hysteroparanoid mom don’t allow male around HER kid. They are all pedophile and abusers, you know.

I was invited by local town and scool for specials activities about my craft but I always say NO. They know why. I know a guy who have been falsely accuse and I don’t want the same fate. It’s not worth the risk.

Red0660 September 7, 2010 at 21:24

Wait wait! The the boy scout leaders are females!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is disgusting!! The fems really have damaged masculine culture severely! The boy scouts might as well be disbanded. We are finished arent we!?

We’ve got a lot of work to do to fix the damage that’s been done.

Women leading boy scouts is just plain unacceptable! This must have happened when the post second wave feminist fatherless boys came of age to mentor but there were not enough men who had fathers and were a part of masculine culture to know about masculine culture to begin with.

This will take several generations to recover from and even then aspects of masculine culture have been lost forever in this holocaust.

Anonymous September 8, 2010 at 00:17

just makes everyone want to read it.

Then we read it and go ‘I see why’…

Jack Donovan September 8, 2010 at 00:18

It’s kind of like food poisoning. It happens to three people and 30,000 people see it on the news and freak out like they are in imminent danger. It’s smart to keep your eyes open and think about what is going on. 99.999% of men are not child molesters and I have, to the horror of co-workers, actually made steak tartare in a cubicle on the fly. Always eat steaks medium rare, eggs always soft and runny, etc.

As the author mentioned, this kind of media driven hysteria creates its own problems. Kids learn to treat men like potential child molesters. I’m sure *that* doesn’t screw them up…

Likewise the thing with all of those antibacterial products…they just create more resistant strains and kill the helpful microbes that complement your immune system. The whole “one precious golden magic child” thing that SWPLs do these days makes their kids weak.

dubcik September 8, 2010 at 10:48

A conversation I had with co-workers, 3 female, 3 males. We were talking about a recent tragedy in our city where a child was killed while in a day-home, by the female running the program. We were discussing how it’s un-nerving, seeing as how most of us have kids in day-care, at least part of the time. One male made this statement “I know how to ensure that our kids don’t get abused, make sure they are never baby-sat by a male”. At which point I told him that stats prove otherwise etc. etc. Only another female agreed with me and said that gender is not relevant, and in fact stats don’t support his statement. I wondered how the other men felt, sitting quietly while their co-worker implicated them (and himself) as abusers. This is how pervasive this type of thinking is in our society, and men as well as females have bought into the propoganda.

redshirt September 8, 2010 at 11:50

If Sally wants to worry about a man molesting her kids, maybe she should watch out for her long line of thug boyfriends that she’s going to have after she dumps her husband.

john halder September 8, 2010 at 17:41

well, just came home, clicked on twitter! surprise! banned, censored yet again! well, if craigslist can be censored in the ‘free’ speech oligarchy, so can i!.
new rules: no more twitter accounts, all i do is retweet spearhead, misndry09, female_ pedos’ etc etc, and i ALWAYS,CONSTANTLY get censored,– ‘account suspended’.
wheres this alegedly free speech country at? where is it?
more new rules: NO MORE BAR ADVENTURES FOR ME. DONE AND DONE.
AND I ONLY BUY ESSENTIALS.
now, only question left is: will it be palin, or hillary in 2012?
either way, men are fucked and the world is fucked, but this cheap trash you call western women? they win. yay!