The Misandry Bubble: An Excellent Treatise Written by The Futurist

by W.F. Price on January 5, 2010

The Spearhead commenter The Fifth Horseman, AKA The Futurist, has written an in-depth analysis of the state of manhood in the modern West. I am sure that a number of our readers have already read it, but I want to make sure that none of our busy subscribers miss such a great piece.

So if you haven’t had the opportunity to check out the article for yourself, we at The Spearhead heartily endorse our fellow traveler TFH, who honors us with his comments and contributions to our cause.

Personally, I would like to commend him on his excellent writing, and express gratitude for the hard work he obviously put into this effort. Writing such a long piece is not easy, and we should all give him a round of applause for putting such stellar thought out there for free. If we are to accomplish the Herculean task of setting gender relations straight in the West, it will largely be due to the efforts of men such as The Fifth Horseman.

Bravo!

Amateur Strategist January 5, 2010 at 21:22

Indeed, it is very long, but reading it, it composes all the things I’ve learned since the MGTOW/MRA/Spearheadsphere came to my attention. I could recite any of his arguments verbatim, but seeing it all there (well, a lot of it, not all) is just… it gives you an appreciation for what you’ve learned.

null January 5, 2010 at 22:20

If garbage like this qualifies as excellent then it’s abundantly clear that the “men’s rights” movement is nothing but a joke.

Reinholt January 5, 2010 at 22:29

This must be an extremely threatening piece if we have a troll trying to de-rail the thread on the second post; I would encourage everyone to look closely at the level of dissent in this thread as an indication of import.

I don’t agree with everything TFH says (especially not the timeframe), but I think the overall thrust is something that has been known since time immemorial:

If you take away the incentive to succeed, people will stop doing it.

Jack Donovan January 5, 2010 at 22:38

Null must be a tremendous writer and I look forward to reading his own truly excellent contributions to the intellectual development of our species.

The Fifth Horseman January 5, 2010 at 23:21

Thanks, Welmer.

I could not have done it without all the material I learned here, and all the supporting links from authors at the Spearhead. Much of what I wrote, I did not know 8 months ago.

The good news is, there have been about 20,000 visits so far. I hope that some number of men have learned something that changes the choices they make in life.

If this comment is any indication, at least some now see The Matrix for what it is.

As well as a good review from the influential Dr. Helen.

I prepared specifically to keep a 1/1/2010 unveiling in mind, and will keep tweaking the article and adding new supporting links (while keeping the length manageable), as it is meant to be relevant for the next 10 years.

Welmer January 5, 2010 at 23:35

-TFH

20k?

That’s a hell of a lot. I think we got at least a thousand (probably about 1,500 or so) hits over the last couple of days through the links, and seem to have picked up a good number of subscribers. The better any one of us does the better all of us do.

I think we’ll see a lot more guys coming around soon. You’ve really hit on something with the “extremists always go too far” deal. It’s getting impossible to ignore. I wonder who sent the piece to Reynolds? Some people with some connections are obviously reading our stuff, and more and more will consider it seriously in time.

Cannon's Canon January 5, 2010 at 23:42

hey tood: magnificent blog… effective directive.

i trade emails with a big bunch of dudes that are still idiots. this has been going on for a year in the name of… well, anything.

a couple of communistic douchebags still read my emails. two of my friends, peers, equals… were so intrigued by your writing that they posted your link onto their facebook.

it’s sooooo so magic!!!

The Fifth Horseman January 6, 2010 at 00:02

Welmer,

My sitemeter shows 23,000 visits and 31,000 views month-to-date so far. Under a tenth of that would be my other regular traffic.

About two-thirds are from the Instapundit link.

While only a fraction of people would read the whole thing, I think some opinions have truly changed.

I do think there will be repeat readings, though. I am framing this issue as the issue of the ’201x’ decade, which will become gradually apparent. Some people were warning about Al-Qaeda since 1997. I am to do the same… I am heavily prepared to say ‘I told you so’ to the masses as the decade progresses…..

JDApostasy January 6, 2010 at 00:02

A well-deserved plug. When I found this burgeoning community a few weeks back (even though I’d always been cognizant of feminism’s lies), one of the things I thought we were lacking was a well developed analysis of the problem in an objective manner free of vitriol. The Misandry Bubble is EXACTLY what I could have hoped for.

Harry January 6, 2010 at 00:29

@Fifth

Excellent piece!

Nice work.

“Much of what I wrote, I did not know 8 months ago.”

So, I was right all along! You eventually turned into a very effective internet MRA.

LOL!

I win!

” and will keep tweaking the article and adding new supporting links”

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Gradually turn it into a cognitive nuclear weapon. One that will explode inside the mind of anybody who reads it.

A big mistake made by MRA bloggers is to just keep writing new pieces. This is OK to keep attracting an audience (though there are easier methods for doing this) but those regular pieces get lost in time. What they should always do is to cherish AND NOURISH their masterpieces, and gradually turn them into huge mind bombs.

Mind bombs that even other MRAs can use – simply by posting a link!

Great work Fifth!

The Fifth Horseman January 6, 2010 at 00:43

Harry,

Every man with Game is an MRA, whether they realize it or not : they are actively starving the beast and accelerating the fall of the system off a precipice.

I did get a lot of comments, from MRAs, along the lines of “I agree with everything in the article, EXCEPT the ‘Venusian Arts’ part. That is pathetic.” That is where those individuals are missing the synergy and handicaping their activities. Game is an inextricable part of the whole thing, because it makes activities that asphyxiate feminism fun.

Among other things, Game is the vaccine against the feminist virus (shaming language, pressure to buy dinners, gifts, rings, weddings, etc.). It transfers the costs of feminism onto women, which is ultimately the whole point.

Amateur Strategist January 6, 2010 at 00:54

Indeed, TFH, though it seems I don’t write as often or in depth, I think I can see into some of your analytic and more-or-less intuitive predictions.

My guess as to what’s going on on your blog is that indeed there is an MRA-knowledge hierarchy. We have the ground below said pyramid that is those who have not woken up to the evils of feminism (shrinking every day!) and then we have the first step who recognize it as a mistake, but still think such and such. And then we get closer to the top, but not quite the top (could be the middle, I know I’m not at the top) where we have Men who come to see the world for what it is, but can’t let go of this ONE annoying “bee in their bonnet”. Just as constant exposure to the truth will make it easier to accept in time, I’m sure that… -to play The Fifth Horseman for a minute- in two years time most MRAs will have accepted Game, not necessarily to practice or to use, but will acknowledge it as a powerful weapon, perhaps even understanding that all Men actually know Game at birth, but gradually have it indoctrinated away. Which is the real deception?

I haven’t written pro-Game posts though, since it’s still such a tricky subject to immerse into, people can’t let go of the notions that it’s for “lying scumbags”.

Keep at it, Game or no Game, Men are waking up.

POIUYT January 6, 2010 at 01:00

It is mans bad sentiment for and towards men that permits all the worlds misandry to find concrete expression. Nothing else !

It has absolutely nothing to do with women or feminism !

And this animus of feeling of males towards males is one that ever fuels the bubble of misandry that will never ever burst.

Sorry.

Vassago January 6, 2010 at 01:11

POIUYT said:

It has absolutely nothing to do with women or feminism !

Sorry.

I am one who can appreciate posts of few, powerful words rather than long-winded rants, but you’re going to need to elaborate.

Zeta January 6, 2010 at 01:44

Nice summary, with a few predictions thrown in there – but that’s all it is. Fifth, drop the arrogance and credit-taking. You’re not offering anything new. It’s offputting, dude, and that’s coming from someone who mostly agrees with you.

I’m not the only one who feels that way, either, so try not to take it personally. Reference this for example (especially Happy Ghost): http://mgtow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1467

codebuster January 6, 2010 at 03:35

Seeing as TFH relates his excellent article to game, let’s take a look at an altnernative slant.

Given as we are talking about “futurism”, might I suggest that we are also talking about “trajectories”… behavioural, or psychological trajectories. What sort of “psychology” is it that puts us on this sort of trajectory that we are discussing? More specifically, what is the “essence” of personality that can account for such a trajectory? Or, to put it another way, what is the “personality trait” of a feminist? And why is such a personality trait destined to take humanity straight to Gomorrah?

We’ve touched before on the topic of evolutionary psychology (EP), and within the context of that debate (we were discussing PUAs and MRAs), I proposed an alternative paradigm that links individual personality with cultural personality. The trajectory that I am talking about is the cultural trajectory, the connection between personality and (to put it in traditional or religious terms) heaven and hell.

So what is a key element of the personality of a feminist? Given that the rise of feminism is directly related to the availability of birth-control technology and thus sexual permissiveness, what might be the first word that comes to mind? How about the word “slut”? And so I agree with Bernard Chapin… we need to free the word slut.

Bottom line? What are the characteristics of a slut culture? I think TFH is heading in the right direction with his observation:

This is pure evil, ranking right up there with the evil of Nazi Germany, Al-Qaeda, and Saddam Hussein. Modern misandry masking itself as ‘feminism’ is, without equal, the most hypocritical ideology in the world today.

A key aspect of female sexuality is violation, hence the relevance of women’s rape fantasies that we’ve discussed before. If violation is somehow central to female sexuality, then what type of man is most likely to give them what they want? Answer… a violator… which begs the question, what are the personality traits of a violator? And in this, we can get some insight into the types of choices that women make and why they make them. Why are women drawn to alpha bad-boys? The answer is now self-evident. Thus there exists a direct relationship between the personality traits of a feminist, and the personality of “violation”…. which brings us to Otto Weininger’s thesis establishing a connection between promiscuity and criminality.

Key names to google in the development of this thesis are Anais Nin (on violation) and Otto Weininger (both are from the first half of the 20th century). Note that the theories of evolutionary psychology do not assist us in this debate. The alternative paradigm does, because this alternative is concerned with how meaning is spread throughout culture (some of us are familiar with the word “meme”… same basic idea). This alternative paradigm provides a new platform from which to re-evaluate the major world religions. Could this be one form of singularity that TFH has overlooked?

Bob January 6, 2010 at 08:14

Excellent essay. I have forwarded the link to a few like-minded and open-minded individuals.

In particular, the sections on the loss of incentive for men to work their hardest, earn the most money, and pay the most taxes, is something that I almost never see written on outside of the MGTOW community. People, particuarly the MSM, seam to take it for granted that everyone wants to earn as much money as possible. No one ever considers the effect of what are effectively modern sanctions against ambition. How many taxpayers does it take to fund one welfare family every year? Quite a few in the bottom 50% of wage earners. And every time one of them decides life would be better on welfare, we lose that taxpayer and gain a welfare obligation. We should not underestimate the effect of the loss of ambition in the poor.

fedrz January 6, 2010 at 10:05

Fifth,

Excellent piece. I enjoyed it.

Also, in relation to the amount of hits you have received, my own blog (which has been dormant for 2yrs) has been getting about an extra 100 hits per day indirectly through two of the articles you linked to, which also link to my blog. (Wedded Abyss & In Mala Fide’s George Sodini article). Good stuff!

Btw, did you catch the direct url links to F. Roger Devlin’s essays that I left in the Female Brain article? They may have gotten buried in the middle.

globalman January 6, 2010 at 10:38

Fifth, excellent essay! I didn’t realise you were also the futurist. I have posted it to a number of mens sites I frequent as well as our own private mens site for guys who are actually doing something.

In my view the mens movement does not need ‘more web sites’ and ‘more discussion’. There are too many already and they are just distracting men who have little enough time as it is.

The Mens movement would benefit from some seminal works like this essay and honest men of honour and integrity who are able to overcome their fears and concerns and speak out about the crimes that are being committed against men in a forthright, and what Paul Elam would call, ‘harsh’ way. Those of us who understand need to smack around those young men who do not until they actually stop thinking about the simpsons and their xbox and actually listen to how their future hangs in the balance.

And yes, I am talking about crimes committed, not ‘I am not happy’. I mean ‘my rights were violated in a criminal action and I want justice done or I will dispense justice myself.’ Crimes. Violations of rights. These are important things.

Further, we need men who are willing to sit on juries and try judges, magistrates and politicians who have committed crimes. We need men who are willing to risk their lives and their freedom incarcerating the criminal element that have created what they like to call a ‘government’ and a ‘legal system’.

Lastly, what we need is men willing to blow the whistle on the ongoing genocide that is occurring and to incarcerate those who have been complicit in the ongoing genocide.

I know it is a big ask to ask a man to risk his life sitting on a jury. But when I think back to when I was a boy and all the diggers (soldiers) I knew who had fought their way clear across the pacific so I could live in ‘freedom’ I simply can not sit by and watch this genocide happen. I simply can not sit by and let good men die from the abuse of the Illuminati corrupted family courts.

I was, for a long time, amazed that so many other men were perfectly happy to let good men die and are perfectly happy to have children poisoned and intellectually retarded by those poisons. I was amazed that so many men didn’t want to find out about the ongoing genocide. Now? I realise only about 5% of men have the balls to do anything about the geneocide or the crimes being committed against men. And Fifth has shown himself to be one of those 5%. My hat is off to you Fifth for creating this great essay. May many, many men read it.

The Fifth Horseman January 6, 2010 at 11:12

Thanks, everyone. We are making a difference here.

Fedrz – Yes, I got the Devlin articles and added them in. If only he had them in an easier web-article format.

Now, if I could just have someone do a thorough backing of how 90% of marriages are ended by women (70% of the time she files, and 20% of the time she behaves in a way that forces the man to file), that would be great.

No one disputes the already-bad 70% number, but 90% is quite a bit more damning.

I got a lot of questions about that one, and it would appear that that statistic more visibility to THAT statistic would do a lot.

The Fifth Horseman January 6, 2010 at 11:16

Zeta,

What ‘credit-taking’? Outside of this small community, the vast majority of people have no idea about most of this, despite how serious the sum total of these problems are, and how it affects almost everyone.

To say there is ‘nothing new’ means that there are no new people who will get a paradigm shift from reading this the first time. The Futurist has an entirely different audience from the blogs we frequent here.

A_Guy January 6, 2010 at 11:30

I put together a website where people could view flashcards online(and chicks) as a work-sample. Eventually… meaning within a few weeks, I’m going to translate it into Portuguese.

I think we have quite a few programmers here, and I wonder about their opinion of:

The college students here can also use it to drill flashcards, if they want.

You can make you comments on the comment page of the web-site itself. No need to clutter this blog.

Gx1080 January 6, 2010 at 13:20

Exellent article, Fifth. You have put in a clear, concise way how everything wrong with the West is connected. Showing that essay is the best Red Pill that any male can recieve. I dare not to make predictions of my own, but I know that a lot of things can change in a decade. For better or worse, it will depend of how willing are males to reinstate Patriarchy and not be assimilated by Muslims.

And the reality of human relationships is something that most people cannot accept. Is a bitter pill, only those who have no fear of losing their social status (as pathetic said status can be) can embrace it at its fullest.

PS: LOL at Null disagreement with any subject posted in here.

Puma January 6, 2010 at 13:46

TFH did very well with raising the awareness of MRA issues with his essay. Also considering that a lot of his readers were the “un-initiated”, even better. Great job 5th!

Jay Hammers January 6, 2010 at 13:53

I’ve seen this article linked but just haven’t had time to read the thing. Will do soon.

Rod January 6, 2010 at 14:51

This beautifully well written piece has given me hope.

But it has always been in the back of my mind, that when our unsustainable, artificial female-first society does go tits up, woman will make society — force men carry them, even harder.

Woman have never given up anything.
Real economic threat never touches wealthy females.
Wealthy woman never think of themselves as wealthy, – only deserving.

Men will be starved for them and their luxuries. I am talking about organized forced labor. Real slavery.
Justified by bogus trumped up state charges against men.

Wannabe alpha males would be quite happy for beta men to be ‘free’ farm machinery for altar of the privileged woman’s plate.

I can’t see woman having any problem with it.
Historically woman have never shown any concern for men’s or boy’s welfare.

A woman’s concern starts and stops with her own welfare.
And the wealthier the woman the greater her concern.

Rod!

fedrz January 6, 2010 at 15:43

Rod,

Good points.

I wonder if what will happen though, is if the Alpha males start to get their come-uppins.

Throughout most of “Patriarchy,” being an Alpha male that didn’t respect the other male’s relationships with women, often left them dead on the wayside. It is only in our hyper-protective society that Alpha males can get away doinking another man’s wife without much fear of reprocussions.

Quite frankly, I do believe that women struggle with amorality and, as far as emotional intelligence towards males goes, what you see is what you get. Nothing will change this until we learn how to lobotomize the whole lot of them into docile, smiling, cooking, housecleaning babysitting sex machines. Sigh.

Beta males still uphold the structure of society – ie. protective services, and luxury building services.

I don’t think that no matter how badly women screw up, that they will be entirely abandoned by men. I could see society becoming extremely misogynist again, out of necessity to survive, but it won’t be the women who pay the biggest price – it will be the Alphas, mainly because they are capable of morality and because they are highly expendable.

The key to “fighting back” is, I believe, not trying to amass great numbers of males to counter the enormous social force that is “women,” but rather to use the male noggin to discover the factors which can direct this social power of females more to the benefit of males, and subsequently women and children.

The vast majority of women will never “wake up” and start to be reasonable with men because they understand what men need anymore than children will one day wake up and realize what considerations adults need. A child doesn’t care that his parents are poor and barely surviving – the child still wants candy and toys that are expensive. It is foreign to the nature of the child in the same way it is foreign to the nature of women to empathize with men. It is just not the way the hierarchy works.

The only way that women can be controlled is through shaming and socialization – and that is specifically a female realm, not a male one, so somehow the females have to made, through some sort of reverse psychology, to shame other women via their own perceived self benefits, to behave in a manner that is conducive to men. Kinda like “no desert until you finish your vegetables,” or better yet, “no desert until all of your younger sisters finish their vegetables.”

The Alpha males are a minority, and screwing another man’s love interest breeds murderous contempt in Beta males, who outnumber Alphas by a wide margin. The Alphas will get taken behind the shed and shot. They are highly expendable. Even Kings and Nobles found that exercising their right to doink the Bride was not that smart of an idea.

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 16:34

Makes good arguments and cites sources – cannot ask for more. Even when I disagree with some specifics, this is a solid contribution to human rights. Contributors and contributions like this are why The Spearhead is most worthy.

Rod January 6, 2010 at 17:36

fedrz.
I think alpha males have more in common with immature woman than men. They don’t have responsible male values.
The alpha male value themselves above people in general. They see them selves as deserving and others as not so.
Their wealth and privilege doesn’t make them grateful, it only proves their superiority.

They will except their peer group to a point, and will work with them against other men. But it is never real loyalty.

Alpha males, farm men, like many unpleasant woman do.
You only need to think about how our species treats the other life on our world
Happens to be their for my use only.
This is what alpha males, and a lot woman think of men. And never question it.

Woman I like, – have stable male role models, to balance the short sighted selfish thinking of some mothers. A lot of females see a good male roll model as someone dead boring and in the way of the real fun. (Real disaster!!!)

A problem with alpha males, is some look like super males, but their values are more female, which is why woman love them a lot in common, and that glamor is why immature men want to be them. ( I think we all have that child in us)

I do disagree with you about being able to kill them easily.
They socially, cut through average men like butter, with their will alone.
They are never weighed down by consideration for others.
Their selfishness is bred in them, and automatic. In respect that is why I find them more like females again.
(not nearly enough love for others).

Rod.

Puma January 6, 2010 at 23:11

We need more guys like this 80 year old Georgia man. He was still paying alimony to an ex-wife 38 years after the original divorce, and finally said enough is enough, I am not paying. The (female) judge said “If you stop paying, I will find you in contempt and send you to prison”. He said “Fine”.

Wilkes gave Iannicelli until Dec. 14 to pay or go to jail. Not fazed by the deadline, Iannicelli surrendered three days after Christmas.

“It’s a matter of principle. I’m not going to give them a dime,” he said during an interview at his office weeks before he was jailed. “They can do whatever they want with me.

“I have a Greco-Roman background. Romans never surrender. We’ve been slaughtered several times in history,” he said.

If he expires in prison (he IS an old guy), the MRM must publicize this to the fullest extent.

Puma January 6, 2010 at 23:13

Here is the proper link to the above story…

Amateur Strategist January 7, 2010 at 02:48

Puma, you’re a 20th level Scout…

Thanks!

fedrz January 7, 2010 at 02:50

Puma, you’re a 20th level Scout…

Thanks!

Plus, he’s a fifth degree ninja!

But, shhhhh!

Nobody is supposed to know that!

Kulak January 7, 2010 at 12:03

“They socially, cut through average men like butter, with their will alone.
They are never weighed down by consideration for others.
In their selfish way they are happier and more content than an average man, never having to compromise or pay for any thing, their life is one big exciting self promotion, an addiction. For all the glamor they are not real men. …”

Rod,

Don’t be such a defeatist here.

So-called “alpha’s” are not men, they are boys, children, just like women are.

These phony scum are degenerate pussies who will cry like little bitches when a real man confronts them — and don’t worry, the time is very near when, in our economic collapse, that the ‘wheat will be seperated from the chaff’, and will see JUST EXACTLY WHO is the real tough guys.

kevin January 7, 2010 at 12:12

Just about all the thoughts that i could not articulate, and in one article.

Brilliant …….. cheers.

Get Real January 8, 2010 at 05:49

Rod,

Don’t be such a defeatist here.

So-called “alpha’s” are not men, they are boys, children, just like women are.

=====

[...] But even though they are doing their best to be supernigga, they still do things in a feminine way because feminine influences are most of what they know.

Most of their role models and involved family members are women, and the few men in their lives were likely raised by only women too.

And it shows in how they handle conflict: grudges are held forever, they never know how to let anything slide, they think primarily with emotion and are prone to outbursts, drama and confrontation and most importantly, they don’t know how to choose their battles.

True male behavior isn’t being a drama queen, being highly prone to emotional outbursts and holding onto grudges; true male behavior is picking your battles, knowing when to fight and when to let things slide, analyzing things calmly and logically and having discipline over your moods and emotions and exercising emotional restraint.

These are things that a true alpha male influence teaches you, and such influences have almost disappeared completely from the hood. [...]

~

Jabherwochie January 8, 2010 at 07:00

Good stuff Get Real.

I remember two types of black thugs.

Highly emotional peacocking ones that I didn’t fear except when they were in groups. Their volitility was a weakness. All flash, no bang, all bark, no bite.

And then the Alpha thugs, the black men all the other black men feared and respected. They dressed nice, but toned down, simple, neutral and dark colors, and they never made an emotional show about things. They had an ice-cold stare, always calm. They had my respect.

Strangly, blacks always liked me. I guess, with my soft, non-threatening features, flat affect, and amusing comments, I was a bit of an anomily for them, a curiosity, especially as I showed no fear towards them (I’m talking in the hood, not in school were it was safe. I always had a couple of black friends and then various drug connections that took me into the local housing projects some.) Black women were more likely to hate on me for no reason, although most still liked me. Black men never did. But then, men always love me once they spend any time with me, while women either showed mild pity (poor sweet Beta), mild contempt (geeky know it all), or total ambivalence towards me (invisible Beta). One of the things that always bothered me, was how could I be so popular with guys, I had all types of friends in all types of social circles, yet girls found me so unatractive. Because as a nice guy, someone who tried to bring people together, a consensus maker you could say, someone who didn’t look to establish hierarchy status by subordinating others, yet was still someone fearless enough all the while maintaining appropriate caution, men could appreciate me. I was a good team player. Women saw that as being a wimp. Fucking stupid women. Now I will subordinate them.

AF January 9, 2010 at 01:52

It would be excellent if it wasnt for the usual histerycal Islam-bashing with the cospiracy theories and scare-mongering about the so called “Eurabia”.

Epoxytocin No. 87 January 9, 2010 at 02:15

AF -

Huh?

Go back and read it again. Why don’t you control-F and search for “Islam” this time.

The only way in which Islam is mentioned in that article is in a hugely positive way. The author puts forth Islam as a possible antidote to the current chokehold of feminism.

Where do you see anything in that article that would remotely qualify as “Islam-bashing”?

The Fifth Horseman January 12, 2010 at 19:08

AF,

This is the third instance where I have seen your absurd claim of ‘hysterical Islam-bashing’. Twice before, I told you to quote an actual sentence from the article that qualified as such, and neither time could you produce anything. Yet you mindlessly repeat the same nonsense, even though you cannot even spell ‘hysterical’.

Perhaps your http://www.loonwatch.com website would be more appropriate if you installed a webcam showing yourself at the top of the page.

So put up or shut up.

Epoxy – Thanks

Nutz January 14, 2010 at 22:57

I lost the link and did a quick google search and this caught my eye:

Anyone care to fact check their facts? If they hold up they have some points, although it doesn’t really challenge the whole of the article but just the figures cited. And I do think it would have been better had the author cited the actual articles and research that spawned the articles here, at Roissy, et al.

The Fifth Horseman January 30, 2010 at 16:42

New blogs keep linking to the Misandry Bubble.

It is up to 50,000 visits and 70,000 views, since launch on Jan 1. I have done no other posting since then.

And the traffic still has a tail that is alive.

Hopefully, some people learned a few things.

Peter November 8, 2010 at 19:49

The Futurist has written an eye-opening article. It is a must-read for all men and women. I am a very successful engineer and have been equally successful with women. However, I also read the news and have friends from whom I see a lot of evidence to support the points made in The Futurist’s blog.

GK at the Futurist is not saying that all or even most women are out to screw men; figuratively speaking, of course. In fact, most women I have met have a desire to be just in their dealings. However, since most of us (women included) equate the law with what is morally correct, women see no wrong is taking what is lawfully theirs. The system has failed men and women are just taking what they feel is being given to them by the justice system and the family courts.

He is, in no way, condoning violence against women and atrocities committed against them in many underdeveloped countries. He is saying that masculinity in the west is being put down while femininity is being celebrated. Any man living in the US can plainly see the obvious truth in his article.

To further my point that it is the system and not the woman at fault, take the example of an American marrying a girl from outside the US and bringing her to the US to live with him. After learning about her right in the US, she will have to be a saint to say no to his money if they split up. This actually gives her a reason to split up and undoubtedly influences her decision to stay in the marriage even after a small fight.

I have seen so many of my friends go through the family law courts and get screwed so badly that they cannot even think about remarrying. One buddy was taken to court by his ex-wife to stop him from taking their child GoKarting because she felt it was “reckless endangerment”. The kid loves going racing with his dad every weekend and she almost took that from him just out of spite. The judge had sided with her for every one of her complaints until then but told her that her request was simply ridiculous and said that he would have liked to go GoKarting with his dad.

Seeing friends go through the dryer time and time again has made a lot of men like me jaded about marriage and question its very worth. I have since dated women and had great success and happiness without any of the risks of marriage. A lot of guys in my social circle of young professionals are doing the same. We are just doing what’s best for us given the options that we have. Marriage has become a bad bet and men are logical beings.

wavescan November 9, 2010 at 14:59

I got a vasectomy. I met a girl soon afterwards. She was nice and attractive but with a selfish streak that raised a big red flag. She was 32 at the time and I could practically HEAR her biological clock ticking. Regardless, she was a good lay, easy on the eyes, and reasonably good company.

I did NOT tell her about my vasectomy and I always used a condom with her to protect against STDs. She assumed, obviously, that the condom was only used for birth control. wacky girl.

We date for a few months. I never made any move towards commitment but she brought it up ocassionally. For me, this was a casual but pleasant relationship. For her – as I was to find out – it was part of life-changing series of events that she was planning very carefully.

Four months into dating, I get the Im pregnant talk. Shes going on and on about how the condom must have broke and now we really need to think about getting married for the baby. Shes positively giddy. She has a baby in her and she thinks shes gonna have a good meal ticket (me) to go along with her new 7lb annuity.

At this point, Im just as giddy. I get to pull the reverse oops on her. I figured that she slept with some bad boy and got knocked up. Good thing I was using condoms! Better still that I have a serious mistrust of women who cant think beyond their own uteri.

So I wait a couple of days to think about all this. I meet her again. I say I dont want kids and that she should have an abortion. I know where this is going and sure enough it goes there. She goes completely batsh*t insane on me. There were the usual insults about my manhood. There were threats of legal action. It was all very ugly and I was loving every minute of it.

Well, I let her stew for a few days. She leaves me nasty messages on my phone. She sends awful emails. Im laughing hysterically.

It was time to drop the hammer. While she was stewing I was busy. First I get a notarized copy from the urologist who performed the vasectomy. Next I get a notarized copy of the TWO test results indicating a negative test result for sperm to show Im sterile and shooting blanks. Finally, I get a letter from a shark attorney stating he has seen the other documents and is prepared to litigate against this woman if she continues to communicate with me in such an unpleasant manner. Also, the letter states that we will insist on DNA testing to show that the baby is not mine. Im ready.

I meet with this woman at her place. I bring flowers and a small bit of jewelry to show I am willing to reconcile and assume my responsibilities as a new father. I also have stuck in my pocket the documents I have prepared.

Shes all giddy again. Her plan is going perfectly – or so she thinks. We talk about our future. We have some pretty good sex. Then, as I am about to walk out the door, I ask her the $64,000 question. Are you sure that this baby is mine?

Well, she goes batsh*t insane again. Hell, she ought to. Her plan could completely unravel if there is ANY question about my paternity. Oh, shes really screaming now. How dare I question her morals. Do I think shes a slut. Im just trying to weasel out of my responsibilities blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Im not really mad. Im kind of embarrassed for her. But since she wont shut up and the neighbors can hear all of this, I ask her to step back inside and sit down. She sits on the sofa and calms down a bit. She is glaring at me with all the moral self-righteousness that only a woman can muster up. She thinks she has me trapped. She is 100% convinced her plan has worked. Oh, the tangled web of lies and deceit she has wrought around herself and I am about to hack through them with a few pieces of paper.

I reach into my pocket slowly. I extract the three pieces of paper and unfold them slowly and deliberately.

I tell her simply, Youre screwed.

Her look doesnt change. There is no way she can fathom what I have prepared.

I continue. I am sterile

Her look changes just a bit. Something is beginning to sink in. Naturally, she reverts to womens logic. Youre full of sh*t. Youre trapped and you know it.

I hold up the letter and the test results. Three months before we met, I had a vasectomy. Here is a notarized letter from him stating what I had done. Here are two test results showing that I tested negative for the presence of sperm. Blanks. I am shooting blanks. That baby inside you is simply not mine.

This woman is not to be swayed by logic and clear documentation. Bullsh*t, those are fakes.

I was ready for that. No, they are real. This last piece of paper is from my attorney. Its a simple letter to you that states if you pursue any kind of legal action against me for child support that I will insist on a DNA test to prove paternity, that is, to prove that your baby is not mine.

I give the woman all the documents. She reads them slowly, deliberately. With each passing second she can feel in her soul that she has made a very bad mistake. With denial swept away, she started to cry. Its a small cry at first. Then it becomes deeper and more painful. By the time she gets to the letter from the lawyer she is sobbing.

I had no sympathy for her. I turned and walked out the door. Even after I closed the door I could still hear her sobbing.

Epilogue -

I never heard directly from this woman again. I did hear through my friends that she did indeed have the baby. I also heard that the real father was some guy in a band she had met. I assumed that after 30, women stopped going after musicians, bikers, criminals, and thugs. wacky me for thinking the best of American women.

The Moral of the Story -

Get a vasectomy but keep it a secret.