Everything She Does Is Cute

by Roissy on November 9, 2009

[Personal note: Because of time constraints that is the lot of the international man of mystery, my usual Friday Spearhead posts have been sporadic.]

pattingI’m on a few mailing lists for various pickup oriented businesses. I don’t spend money on workshops or material, but I do like to keep current with what is being offered in the world of game, so I read the frequent marketing heavy emails and the posts on seduction forums that abound on the internet. Occasionally, a recommendation or a new game tactic will really stand out for its insightfulness, and I’ll make a mental note of it so I can incorporate it into my own lifestyle.

Recently, one of those great insights came my way, via Lance Mason from the Pickup 101 company. It’s simple in its elegance, and like the “Agree & Amplify” game tactic very effective at getting women attracted to you. As stated in Lance’s email:

If you only learn one thing from me, my instructors, or PickUp 101… this is the one to BURN into your memory banks.

It will help you in attraction

It will help you pass a woman’s ‘tests’

It will help you in relationships

And it’s really simple.

No matter what happens…

EVERYTHING She Does Is CUTE

This pretty much rings true based on my experience. The more you patronizingly treat women like bratty kid sisters, the more their vaj takes over their critical thinking skills. It all harkens back to the one fundamental principle guiding male-female relations: Chicks love submitting to powerful men. And what is a bigger demonstration of male sexual power than believing that a woman is so far beneath you that she is the equivalent of a child, hardly deserving of a serious answer or an emotional investment?

So what does “everything she does is cute” mean in practice? It means not getting riled up when she tests you. It means not explaining yourself when she stamps her wee feet and wags a finger at you. It means never acting apologetic when she’s upset with some mysterious infraction you’ve committed. Keep in mind that when a woman gets upset, at least half the time she’s not really upset with whatever misdemeanor she’s accusing you of; she’s just upset that your behavior caused a temporary reversal of gina tingle induction.

The “everything she does is cute” game tactic is defined more precisely as an inner game refinement. When you start thinking of women as adorable brats who know not what they do, you start treating them in ways consistent with your beliefs. With enough reprogramming in the right direction (i.e. kicking the supports out from under her pedestal), soon the words coming out of your mouth will be effortless verbal expressions of what you actually feel. And therein lies the secret to being a natural — naturals truly believe the charmingly jerkoff things they say to women.

Here is an example from the Pickup 101 email of “everything she does is cute” as it might happen in real life:

Her: You’re a player.

You: You’re so cute, you’re like pop-psychoanalyzing me! Are you a psychic?

(Note: you can keep the “You’re so cute part” in your head. It doesn’t actually have to be verbalized.)

Lots of times your first reaction is that something she does is NOT cute, but take this new frame and treat her actions like they’re cute.

This is how you can be solid as a rock no matter what kind of emotional storm a woman creates as a test.

Here is an example from my own life:

Her: Seriously, do you have to announce when you’re going to take a dump? Do you think that turns me on?

Me: Keep up this flirting and it’s Dutch oven for you tonight.

As mentioned in Lance’s email, you want to refrain from verbalizing the “You’re so cute” part. That could get annoying if said over and over to a girl. If you have trouble replying in an alpha way to a woman’s shit test (and, really, 90% of the white noise that buzzes out of a woman’s mouth is either a shit test or a prelude to a shit test), then a neat trick you can do is mentally insert the “You’re so cute” prefix before any reply you are about to deliver. If the unspoken “You’re so cute” clause is congruent with what you’re about to say, then you are doing it right. If it sounds incongruent, then you are running a higher than normal risk that what you are about to say will make you sound like a defensive beta or, worse, a boring herb.

Like all game strategies this one should be viewed as a guideline, not a step-by-step schematic. Avoid the spergy-tude of interpreting everything she says as a bratty ploy to incide a reaction. It’s possible to overplay playful condescension. If you’ve done something objectively bad, like “accidentally” spiked her cat’s food with LSD (ever watch a cat when it thinks the whole world is a ball of yarn? quality entertainment.), you may not want to glibly brush it off. If your girl’s demeanor changes to grim seriousness, and she asks you to stop joking around, you should take that as a cue to pursue a more fruitful alpha avenue; one that, say, involves you being stoically strong and commanding instead of condescendingly superficial.

PS How hot is that new chick from “V”? V for vaj!

Jack Donovan November 9, 2009 at 17:30

This is not just for dating, this is great for dealing with women in many situations. It has many applications and I will keep it in mind the next time a woman says something retarded and I am about to give her the scrunched up “are you fucking kidding me?” look.

Chuck Ross November 9, 2009 at 17:43

This works. It’s a DHV – a sort of neg. Too many men are afraid to act this way, afraid that it might piss the woman off.

Faolán November 9, 2009 at 18:07

This is invaluable within the feminist/Marxist-dominated environment that is your average Humanities program.

The Fifth Horseman November 9, 2009 at 18:36

This is a great element of inner Game to have.

But it is certainly not new. This has been floating around for at least 3 years.

Let me make this even a bit more advanced :

Seamlessly alternate between treating her like a cute little girl, and a woman you have been doing the nasty with for 3 months.

Casually give her a deft spank in public while saying “hey, look at this”, only to talk to her the way you would talk to a 5 year old girl immediately after. Alternate unpredictably but seamlessly. Make this integral to how you relate with women.

Drives ‘em wild.

Ferdinand Bardamu November 9, 2009 at 18:46

You’re wasting good acid on a fucking CAT?

Deborah November 9, 2009 at 18:46

Oh dear…I think I’m a sucker for this technique.

Dan November 9, 2009 at 19:01

The first time I called a girl a brat (high school), I remember she actually went on to tell three sets of friends what I’d said, within earshot. I knew I’d done *something* right, but this was before game. No close. Anyway, this tactic, like all game, works flawlessly. As long as you’ve got the right attitude and delivery.

ray November 9, 2009 at 19:15

torturing animals, like torturing people, is sick

boyo

Dat_Truth_Hurts November 9, 2009 at 19:24

Dude, cats TOTALLY love acid. One of them told me so when we were tripping together.

Dat_Truth_Hurts November 9, 2009 at 19:26

Oh, and back on topic:

This mindset and attitude toward girls works with exuberant awesomeness.

Gunslingergregi November 9, 2009 at 20:25

Cuddly talk count he he he

Kevin November 9, 2009 at 20:38

Go back and watch Serenity/Firefly to see the V chick working as a space hooker.

Arbitrary November 9, 2009 at 21:05

Oh dear…I think I’m a sucker for this technique.

That’s so cute…you think that having this technique work on you makes you special. Don’t worry, it doesn’t. :P

Jay November 9, 2009 at 23:51

This was something I did unconsciously before I knew anything about game. It works insanely powerfully.

spunk November 10, 2009 at 06:19

Like the provided stock photo for this article, a pat on her head works wonders. Women are children of a larger growth, so treat them accordingly.

Besides success in sexual objectives, treating females with dismissive condescension earns their (grudging) respect and more often than not gets them off your back. So they won’t even think of crossing/annoying you.

Deborah November 10, 2009 at 06:40

lol Arbitrary, good example.

The Bard November 10, 2009 at 08:23

Arbitrary, that was clever, and you did well until you used a smiley. When using this approach, it’s important that the woman not think that what she said got to you and that you’re covering it with a joke. “You’re cute” should not be said in a humorous fashion.

Proof: just look at the response you got. It wasn’t a gina tingle, but a “you’re cute” in response. You don’t want that.

Firepower November 10, 2009 at 08:27

The V chick is the newest replacement for that hot blond robot from Galactica with the nice tits.

Only fracking reason I watched it 3 parsects ago.

kis November 10, 2009 at 08:32

Isn’t a parsec a unit of distance rather than time? Just sayin’.

Arbitrary November 10, 2009 at 09:15

Bard:

I stuck the smiley in because I can’t exactly pat her head through the computer screen, but your advice seems accurate. The smiley, incidentally, is sticking it’s tongue out (which is difficult to tell from these icons, but conveys an importantly distinct emotion).

Deborah:

Don’t worry, being an example for the class is only a little embarrassing. I’m sure the shame will pass.

kis:

Yes, it is. But he hasn’t defined “parsects” yet, so I wouldn’t worry about it.

fedrz November 10, 2009 at 10:14

“A man of sense only trifles with them, plays with them, humours and
flatters them, as he does with a sprightly and forward child; but he neither
consults them about, nor trusts them with, serious matters.”
– Lord Chesterfield

Firepower November 10, 2009 at 11:39

kis

Isn’t a parsec a unit of distance rather than time? Just sayin’.

I Don’t know.
That’s what I keep you
and “Mr. Arbitrary” alive for.
That, and the Windows Vista tips

Racer X November 10, 2009 at 15:10

One successful method I often use to deal with a girl’s brattiness or bitchiness is to take her over my knee, strip her ass bare, and give her a firm spanking. Works every time. And the sex that ultimately follows is always hot. Women love to be spanked and it is one of the clearest displays of dominance a man can enact.

The Blanque November 10, 2009 at 20:21

You’re wasting good acid on a fucking CAT?

Oh, for fuck’s sake, it’s acid, not absinthe–make friends with a halfway decent chemist, and you’re all set.

This pretty much rings true based on my experience. The more you patronizingly treat women like bratty kid sisters, the more their vaj takes over their critical thinking skills. It all harkens back to the one fundamental principle guiding male-female relations: Chicks love submitting to powerful men. And what is a bigger demonstration of male sexual power than believing that a woman is so far beneath you that she is the equivalent of a child, hardly deserving of a serious answer or an emotional investment?

Intriguing; how does it play with women who have daddy issues? I would imagine it works pretty well..

JohnnyBravo November 11, 2009 at 02:32

I look at her as I look at my parent’s cat.

Much of the stuff it does is cute or can be ignored, but when shit gets out of hand you need to throw a slipper at it.

The Fifth Horseman November 11, 2009 at 02:54

The Asian girl in the picture is actually 27.

Firepower November 11, 2009 at 09:15

The Fifth Horseman observed

The Asian girl in the picture is actually 27.

Like femx,
it was nice of lilgrl to submit a candid shot of her and the bf

ghostnation January 3, 2010 at 11:04

You might even try saying ‘good girl’ to her if she says anything wise or pleasing. This seems dangerious at forst but hardly ever causes offense.

Venom Froggy April 17, 2010 at 22:50

Thanks to this article, my respect for women has dropped yet ANOTHER 60 points down to zero.

Thag Jones September 23, 2010 at 20:13

Her: Seriously, do you have to announce when youre going to take a dump? Do you think that turns me on?

Me: Keep up this flirting and its Dutch oven for you tonight.

LMAO! That’s gold.

Lady L November 2, 2011 at 18:32

You know, I was on you guy’s side, until this article. I have been married to a wonderful man for 30 years. I adore him and have stood beside him through thick and thin (a lot of thin.) I totally agree that women can be total bi****s, and I have never liked ‘women’ as a group. (Former teacher/women teachers are vicious as a group) They are petty and backstabbing. I hated the Feminist thing in college and feel these women are fools. But not all women are idiots. There are good women out there…..just few and far between.