Doing Something About False Rape Claims

by zed on November 8, 2009

We can talk all we want to about vague plans to improve the relationships between men and women,  but vague talk never accomplishes anything.

The issue of “rape” really is the nuclear weapon of the gender war, because nothing strikes more deeply and directly at the fundamental mechanism which brings men and women together as men and women.   The wholesale demonization of men simply because they find woman sexually attractive creates a no-win situation for everyone except the feminists who want to drive men and women apart.

The redefinition of the entire process of sexual interaction in such a way that all the gray and uncertain areas are now crimes exists completely apart from the out and out lies told by some women which the cultural atmosphere regarding rape allows to completely destroy the lives of average decent people.  Note in the following story that it was not just a man who got hurt, but his wife as well.

There is a blog which deals specifically with the problem of false accusations of rape – The False Rape Society – which is currently highlighting an effort to make false accusations of rape a serious crime and attempt to establish some deterrence for women who wish to use lies to destroy the lives of others.  Something very important to emphasize  is that this is not an issue about how “rape” will be defined, which has to be addressed separately, but specifically those cases of rape accusations when no sexual act took place at all – complete fabrications.

More than 10 years ago, the lives of Mike and Betty Gallagher were turned upside down when a student accused Mike of repeatedly raping her while she was a fifth grade student at Willow Hill Elementary.

“It was December of 1997 when two detectives showed up at my house to say there was a complaint against me and I’d have to come down to the station,” Mike recalled.

He was told that the student had accused him of raping her more than 20 times during the 1985-86 school year.

He knew the charges were untrue, but that didn’t stop police from arresting him on Jan. 22, 1998.

“I was thrown in jail for a couple hours, then paraded in handcuffs to the District Justice’s office with every major news channel there,” he said. “I remember Vernon Odom sticking a mike in my face and asking, ‘Are you guilty of this crime?’”

For the next 10 months, he lived a teacher’s worst nightmare, suspended without pay, racking up $45,000 in lawyer fees and, worst of all, watching his good name scorned and his family humiliated.

In the end, the student’s story unraveled and law enforcement realized it was all a lie.

She was never charged and walked away scot free. The Gallaghers didn’t have it so easy. They were left with the tattered remains of their life and a conviction that something needed to be done to help other victims of the same injustice. For years, they helped others who were falsely accused, and lobbied Pennsylvania lawmakers to toughen penalties for those who knowingly make false allegations.

Men certainly should be concerned about this, particularly the men who use Game to have sex with lots of women.  The only thing which stands between these guys and a long stint in prison, crushing legal bills, and a life, career, and reputation left in complete tatters is a totally corrupt and biased legal system.

Women who would like to have decent relationships with men should be concerned, too, but I ain’t holding my breath.

This proposed law needs as much public exposure and support as it can get.

Contact Rep. Murt, lend him all the support you can: [email protected]

District Office:19 South York Rd.Hatboro, PA 19040
Phone (215) 674-3755Fax: (215) 674-3021

Capitol Office:429 Irvis Office Building
PO Box 202152Harrisburg PA 17120-2152
(717) 787-6886

Here is the bill in question: http://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS/Legis/PN/Public/btCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&sessYr=2009&sessInd=0&billBody=H&billTyp=B&billnbr=2006&pn=2710

Look on the face of the bill and find the bill’s co-sponsors: lend them any support you can, too: List of Pennsylvania state legislators

rebel November 8, 2009 at 12:15

If I was falsely accused of rape, I would deliver Justice myself.
And the jail sentense would not be any worse.
In that case, retribution is FREE.

Truly, this is the only response to a false accusation of rape.

fedrz November 8, 2009 at 12:38

I suspect that women will naturally become more concerned about this issue as they become more and more the targets of false accusations by children. I remember reading a little while back about a mother who caught her teenage daughter drinking, and poured the whiskey bottle down the sink and then tried to punish the daughter. Apparently the daughter retaliated by falsely accusing the mother of abuse, put the mom through a Social Services/legal nightmare, got off scot free by the authorities, and still threatens the Mom with a repeat performance if Mom doesn’t toe the line.

Given that men have been driven completely out of family life in any meaningful way, that leaves mainly mothers as the targets of false accusations by children. In the schools, men have been driven out of the classroom, leaving mainly females to be the target of disgruntled students. Hell, many men are now so afraid of being near a child, that they cross the street to avoid the feral little urchins.

And, just as with feminism, when the process was unnaturally elevating women over men in the hierarchy imposed by the Universe, a similar process is taking place to unnaturally place a child higher than the female in the hierarchy.

Hypergamy demands that a woman will only be satisfied with a man who leads her, and who makes clearly defined boundaries of what is, and is not acceptable.

Children are similarly most happy when their parents are superior to them, rather than “their friends,” and when those parents make clearly defined boundaries for them.

The UN’s CEDAW agreement has “The Rights of the Child” attached to it, which will effectively turn upside down the parent-child relationship, by law, in virtually the same manner as feminist laws have turned upside down the natural way of male-female relationships.

Men have already been crushed and disenfranchised… step two is complete destruction of the family, and, well, most families are headed by single moms now. Hope those grrrrls are really strong!

The trick is going to be to make sure that false accusations of rape and false accusations of abuse against females, get lumped together as one… that way men can ride in on women’s coat-tails as they pull out the nuclear sized wailing to get their way. (If they have more emotional pull than children, we will see).

Elusive Wapiti November 8, 2009 at 12:48

Something that I think would go a long way toward making a knowingly false allegation of rape less of a nuclear option would be to extend rape shield laws to the accused…in other words, the accused’s identity is protected as ferociously as that of the accuser.

Something else that I think would help the situation somewhat would be to clear the air on the true extent of false allegations. That won’t be an easy task since it seems the fembots have outlets all too willing to unquestioningly propagate their agitprop, as I found out first-hand recently.

fedrz,

I agree completely that women will come to regret the power they’ve granted to government, when that government turns around to bite them in the shorts.

“Raise no more devils than you can lay down”, as Bobbie Lou Comstock has said.

fedrz November 8, 2009 at 13:10

Yup, Elusive Wapiti,

If you are going to socially re-engineer a new society, and want to destroy the nuclear family, step one is to destroy the men, by using the women. This drives the men out of the family and out of being involved with children – men in that situation will step in and exert their own authority against the government if circumstances demand it.

Natural:
1 – Men
2 – Women
3 – Children

Post Feminism:
1 – Women
2 – Children
3 – Men

Final Phase:
1 – Children
2 – Women
3 – Men

Now you can buy a lollipop factory and rule the world with it! A vote for Fedrz means a lollipop every day! Vote for Fedrz!

The process is going to be the same for women as it was for men.

A large part of the problem men are having with women is that this is “their nature.” We have been told repeatedly that it isn’t, but it obviously is.

Children aren’t going to behave any differently. They will be just as hard for women to reason with as women have been difficult for men to reason with.

What 14 year old isn’t going to agree to the government giving them more power? What 16 year old is going to actually agree that they are too immature to have the same powers as an adult? What child is going to step up and take responsibility for their lives when there is ready-made excuse standing right there, called “parent.” Not many, I would suspect. Just like there were not too many women who disagreed with those who pumped sunshine up women’s asses about how they needed men like a fish needed a bicycle.

I wrote an article with this theme once:

Shitlery’s Master’s Thesis basically calls children slaves on a reservation in the same way that Friedan declared women were living in comfortable concentration camps. Shitlery also believes that children’s interests and parents are often at odds, and so there ought to be government agencies set up to represent children separately from their parent’s counsel. Under the CEDAW, you would be violating your child’s rights to religious freedom by “forcing them” to attend church with you… you would also be violating their religious rights if some whacked out teacher convinced them to worship Wicca, and you tried to prevent it. It is filled with oodles of things like this that will completely alter the authority of the parent over the child. Is it an accident?

Git yer popcorn!

Chuck Ross November 8, 2009 at 13:42

it would be a third-degree felony? how much prison time does that imply?

what we need to encourage is more men bringing civil suits against false accusers rather than being content with having the problem go away. i’ve known a couple of guys who went through false rape accusations. they were just happy that the ordeal ended. they weren’t even thinking about litigation, but they should be encouraged to do so. these false accusers deserve prison time and poverty.

i don’t want to condone rape by any means. this is a subject which we need the help of feminists. false rape *hurts* feminist’s cause because it just turns would-be sympathizers off of each new rape accusation. false rape has become so rampant that the initial reaction of most men and even police is that the accuser is lying. check the reaction to the ben roethlisberger case, kobe bryant case, and the duke lacrosse case. feminists should want to work in concert with us men who want to see false rape punished extensively. instead, true to their nature, they automatically decry men who poo-poo those claims (even though they usually turn out to be falso) as rape-enablers. they are too clouded by their hatred for men that they don’t see the root of the cause.

when i’m at a bar, i always see ads for DUI lawyers; perhaps we need lawyers who defend against false rape accusations.

Red November 8, 2009 at 13:56

Post Feminism:
1 – Women
2 – Children
3 – Men

Final Phase:
1 – Children
2 – Women
3 – Men

Both of these hierarchies require a group of men willing to violently enforce this order over other men. Women and children by themselves do not have enough violent power to maintain formal control.

The 500 dollar question is how long will men continue to oppress men? The day men form a brotherhood and support each other the way women support women do the natural order will be restored.

21Guns November 8, 2009 at 14:18

Feminists aren’t interested in ending rape. It is in their best interestes to maintain an atmosphere of panic and paranoia, in order to maintain their own illusions of relevancy. That’s why they continue to inflate the number.

Kimski November 8, 2009 at 14:32

I have never fully understood why guys that are falsely accused of rape, don´t drag the accuser back into court, when the fabrication becomes obvious ? I know that the laws are different in the US from the Scandinavian laws, but I find it hard to believe, that they´re that much different. What keeps the victim from turning on the accuser, and smack as many lawsuits as humanly possible back in her face ? I mean, really take them through the grinder !When the accusers have been trialed and sentenced for a period of time, like they´re starting to do in Britain, the message that this kind of accusation you will be held accountable for, should become quite clear to anyone trying it.

clarence November 8, 2009 at 14:38

Kimski:

I’ll try at least a partial answer.

It’s often money. Most of the men are either poor or much poorer from their own legal bills after the ordeal ends.

There’s also the fact that many false accusers have few, if any, assets themselves. The potential civil renumeration isn’t enough *usually* to entice a lawyer on a contigency basis.

Sometimes the false accusation is aided or abetted by prejudiced or corrupt local law enforcement. Such entitites tend to have deep pockets for defense and yet have partial to total immunity to law suits, at least in the US.

And of course, depending how long this went on, the man could be a mental demoralized wreck, and not really up to seeing a court again in the near future.

Hope this helps.

fedrz November 8, 2009 at 14:50

I’ll bet that this problem is actually a lot more widespread than we even know.

The usual M.O. of a prosecutor is to charge a person with three crimes of varying importance, in the hopes that they will easily plea bargain a guilty admission to the least of the charges, in exchange for dropping the more serious of charges.

This is what happened to a cousin of mine. He was young, 16, and I think it was his first sexual experience. Anyway, the girl was 14 and had a major crush on him and was always following him around. They made out one day, and he made a play for feeling up her tits, and groped & fondled them – inexperiencedly for both, most likely. A few months later, perhaps out of spite, who knows, she went to her teachers and sobbed out that she had been raped… and they took her to the police, where she swore out a statement, and the whole ball went into motion.

They charged him with Rape, Sexual Assault, and Sexual Harrasment – or something like that anyway. During the process, his lawyer convinced him to plead guilty to the least charge, but not guilty to the others, as this would be in his best interests. As in, one involves serious jail time, while the other involves merely being on probation. The business went on for quite some time and the whole schemozzel got worse and worse – her story unravelling along the way. Shortly before the trial, even her parents began encouraging her to drop everything and not speak at trial, for fear of her committing perjury. The charges were dropped – except, that during all of this, my cousin had already plead guilty to sexual assault, I think it was. Anyways, he still was put on the sex registry list for life, and had to visit his probation officer for a spell. All this specifically to avoid an overblown charge of rape, which would have involved some serious life altering prison time, and which was later withdrawn completely. Didn’t matter, I guess. The prosecutor already had a confession to a sex crime – granted, it was one that was co-erced out of a spirit of blackmail.

I suspect that there are many who get railroaded into pleading guilty in a similar fashion. It is a prosecutor’s “business” to screw people over that way. A high conviction rate is more important than a high justice rate.

Kimski November 8, 2009 at 14:50

Okay, I get the demoralized part and the crooked lawsystem, but don´t you guys have free legal counselling, like we have over here?

Welmer November 8, 2009 at 14:52

-Kimski

What kind of defense do you think “free” buys you here in America?

Kimski November 8, 2009 at 14:54

Welmer

Okay, no need to answer that, right?
Who do you trust when everyone´s a crook?

Welmer November 8, 2009 at 14:56

Who do you trust when everyone´s a crook?

Yourself.

Kimski November 8, 2009 at 14:59

Welmer

Like Bhetti just put it on the Nemo-thread:
“Guess you got to laugh about it,-or you´d cry !”
Think I´d go with Rebel on this one, then.
Deliver Justice myself !

el chief November 8, 2009 at 15:08

let’s start a shame website:

pictures of the girl
details of the case
name
city she lives in
school she’s attending
where she works
family members

el chief November 8, 2009 at 15:10

oh, and contact all her facebook friends

Welmer November 8, 2009 at 15:13

Think I´d go with Rebel on this one, then.
Deliver Justice myself !

That’s already happening all over the country, but it has no real effect. The problem is that petty, personal acts of revenge aren’t even pinpricks on this social juggernaut of ideology-cum-oppressive reality.

fedrz November 8, 2009 at 15:40

Yup. Trust yourself. Nobody will care about you as much you will.

I had an older friend tell me that once when I got into trouble once with an insurance company, not wanting to cover my claim on an auto accident. I screwed around with lawyers and pissed money out the window in no time flat. So, I decided to represent myself, and took the bastards to town. You can do it, it is your right. I went and got the appropriate legal codes and studied them myself, then I went and filed my appearance, indicating that I would be representing myself during the proceedings. I took my friend’s advice.

The insurance company did the same thing as they did to my cousin. They tried to blackmail me. In my province, car insurance is provided by the government – you cannot insure your car elsewhere. They had five years to come after me in court, and try to sue me, and they notified me that they would… which is why I filed an appearance that I would represent myself. They carried forth their settlements without even acknowledging me – they assumed because I didn’t hire a lawyer that I was joking or something, and they never forwarded me any information nor even the date of the court case. (Heh, I knew it had taken place, but no-one informed me legally of it, so I kept my mouth shut). At any rate, they presented me with a bill, and then told me to pay it. I said, “What? When was the court case?” (I was prepared to go to court too, bastards!) They said they didn’t care, and would refuse to give me insurance for my vehicle unless I paid up. It was not a small sum either – $40,000. I told them they would have to pry it from tightly zipped Dutchman’s wallet with a crowbar and a judge. Then they tried to wait me out – with blackmail.

They waited for five friggin years. For five years I registered and insured all of my vehicles in my mother’s name, because the insurance company refused to provide me with the only means available to own a car. I had to at least make a $50 installment on the debt, or they would not allow me to get insurance… come on, it’s only $50! I told them no friggin way, as even a partial payment toward that debt is an admission that I owe it – and I don’t.

It literally got down to about 6 months before the five year statute of limitations came up on them being able to sue me for the debt. Then they informed me, finally, of the date that they were taking me to court to sue me… I said good, you fuckers, we’ll see you there. THEN, I hired another lawyer. $1,000 later, they agreed to drop everything if we agreed not to counter-sue. My lawyer accepted – and called me to congratulate me… and I was PISSED. I wanted my day in court, and I wanted to counter-sue the bastards into oblivion (on top of the debt, they had also refused to properly pay for my damaged car). He said I very well might win… but, sigh… they will drag it on for another 5 years again…

I understand that this has become the government insurance company’s standardized policy regarding these things now – to always extend things out right to the extremes of time, because it is the most cost effective way to pay out claims. The vast majority of people will cave in long before that, due to the stress, or to needing the money and being willing to accept a smaller payout than they should, or, like in my case, will start paying on the debt simply to get a car insured, and thus be forced to plead guilty.

That is really dirty.

And, when I compare to my cousin’s situation, it seems that this is a very common tactic that is used in our legal systems, whether for civil cases or criminal cases.

The best thing to keep in mind is “nobody is gonna care about you as much as you will.”

That doesn’t mean don’t ever hire a lawyer – but if you do, you had damn well still think independently of the guy, and don’t ever let him forget that he works for you, and not the other way around – as they are prone to behave as, just like doctors.

Especially when you get to plea bargaining and shit like that. Many of these guys are like in the WWF. They all know eachother aside from your piddly assed court case. They don’t care that your guts are turning inside out each night… no… they are sitting around the dinner table not thinking about you at all. Often, there are deals made that need “payback.” As in Joe the Prosecutor owes the Larry the Defence Lawyer one for “the easy up” that was plea bargained last week with a different guy, and now this plays in as part of their overall negotiating strategy with eachother – except that they are bartering with your friggin’ life!

The whole system is a sham, and justice is shrinking away into a corner, trying to hide from the charlatans.

Kimski November 8, 2009 at 15:42

Welmer

Sad, but true…
But the MRM-movement is getting an increasingly amount of attention, as far as I can see, and if the fem-mov. are beginning to see us as a real threat to their agenda, as recent blog´s seems to imply, then we must be doing something right. I couldn´t help noticing, though, that they didn´t see us as big, hulky, lurkers in the corners anymore, but were describing a new “slick” kind of guys. Did they really think, that there wouldn´t be a new “breed” entering the arena, at some point? That we wouldn´t watch them carefully and learn-learn-learn, until we were able to launch counterattacks, using their own weapons against them? History is filled with examples of that particular strategy being succesful in bringing down the “oppressors”. Nothing new, really…Happens everytime men have had enough.

Kimski November 8, 2009 at 15:52

el chief

Great idea…Worked with LousyShittyBitch…She´s already bitching about the link to this site…

Welmer November 8, 2009 at 16:00

-Kimski

Actually, that’s just a typical tactic on their part. The technique is to try and create the impression of this evil corporate type organization that must be fought with plenty of resources, because it is “slick” and “sophisticated.” This is an appeal for funds for feminists as much as it is anything else.

We shouldn’t be encouraged or discouraged by it. We should simply make a policy of watching what they do — not what they say. We should also keep on creating compelling arguments and not focus much on theirs.

One of them even threatens “war.” How ridiculous. They’re just trying to drag us into a fight, because that’s what they crave. Like I wrote on “Going Feministic,” they’re behaving like the classic battered wife in a mutually violent situation. Those girls are best avoided — even to the point of getting a restraining order against them if you have to.

Kimski November 8, 2009 at 16:11

Welmer
“tactic for more funding”

Ahh, okay…Live and learn…
We have a saying in Denmark that goes something like this:
The Courage of Man and the Sneakiness of Woman.

fedrz November 8, 2009 at 16:16

The thing with the “free legal system” is that it is chock full of PC idiot feminist lawyers who can’t make it in the real world… that’s why they work for the government.

A guy who settles for Legal Aid is going to have someone who is very Politically Correct working for him… assigned via rotation… “next!” How great if you manage to get a lawyer whose undergrad studies included a host of Women’s Studies Courses, and her proudest academic achievment was her term paper on “The Life of Catharine Mackinnon, My Hero!”

Mostly, legal aid is for women, not men. If you are a woman in need, legal aid will prosecute, seize, garnishee, wield the cat-o-nine-tails, have people put on the rack, etc. in a manner so efficient, your head will spin.

Kimski November 8, 2009 at 16:25

fedrz

Basically all cards are stacked against you…
Thank you for makin me wiser on the American LACK of justice.
Geez..I knew it was bad, but this…is….just…crazy…!!!

The Fifth Horseman November 8, 2009 at 17:22

First and foremost, some of the costs of this have to be transferred to women.

Men should unashamedly insist that all sex acts be filmed. If women find this unacceptable, they can leave. At least that way, women are bearing a new tax due to the behavior of some women.

Given that Game is growing, as is the false rape industry, it is inevitable that someone in the Game community will soon face such an accusation. This has not happened yet, to my knowledge. But it is inevitable.

The Fifth Horseman November 8, 2009 at 17:30

Feminists have no grasp of cause and effect, of course.

The added risks that men face will increasingly cause more of them to disengage, and thus women who are 7s or below will get even fewer dates (and thus even fewer chances to marry), since they aren’t attractive enough for a man to take on this additional risk.

Feminists, as usual, are making life much harder for average-looking women (on top of making it harder for men).

clarence November 8, 2009 at 17:34

Oh Fedrz, sounds kinky!

Tie me up and spank me with your cat 0 9 tails you cute ol Legal Aid Feminst Lawyer gal you!

LOL

Harry November 8, 2009 at 20:06

Some advice if you are falsely accused of rape, …

The Fifth Horseman November 8, 2009 at 20:08

Harry,

But doesn’t the attorney YOU hire merely care about racking up fees, without getting you out of trouble? I thought most attorneys collude with the judge and prosecutor to bilk the most cash out of you.

Another thing I would add is to make use of technologies like Twitter, to either educate younger men, or some other use.

I am not sure exactly what the best use is, but there is some value there.

Harry November 8, 2009 at 20:21

@Fifth

“But doesn’t the attorney YOU hire merely care about racking up fees, without getting you out of trouble? ”

Probably!

I am always amazed at how callous and uncaring are so many of those found in the legal profession.

It really depresses me.

I spoke to a lawyer once and asked him about the gross miscarriages of justice taking place when it comes to sex-assault. I asked him why lawyers (i.e. his colleagues) were not up in arms at the total corruption of the system.

His answer was that most lawyers just get on and do their jobs, and they are not going to stir up trouble.

However, I have to tell you, Fifth, that unless MRAs start standing up for men like Kevin Driscoll, it isn’t going to get any better soon.

You want to do something about false allegations?

Then rip into those OFFICIALS who are part of the system that does such horrible things.

Believe me, the thought that they might have a fistful of MRAs after them worries them a lot. I am not exaggerating. The last thing that they want is a fight against unseen enemies; which, in essence, we are.

Kimski November 8, 2009 at 20:28

Harry

How´s Kevin´s trial going??
I´ve been following it for a while, and had some talks with fidelbogen and the FalseRapeSociety, but have not been looking into it recently.

Harry November 8, 2009 at 20:30

Kimski

I haven’t heard the latest but, at the moment, it looks like he will be found not guilty.

Good compensation for his ordeal is what we will want.

Kimski November 8, 2009 at 20:33

Harry

Yeah, she´s a real piece of work. Not too bright though, -smirkin´and smiling in court !!

Kimski November 8, 2009 at 20:34

Harry

Good for him, -the whole thing was too far out !

JerkDogg November 8, 2009 at 21:35

I have seen several false rape accusations second hand. In fact, I know of only one actual rape second hand but several false accusations. This is a serious problem. Long ago I was the president of my fraternity and I had to deal with institutional responses including legal, media, personal, and political. I was, and remain, close friends with both the falsely accused male and female. So I have a up-front understanding of the psycho-sexual forces at work.

The solutions I see presented here are unrealistic. It is unlikely that you will actually video tape everything. And it may not help because the accuser can say it happened at a different venue. I’m not sure PUAs have a substantially higher or lower rate of false rape accusations.

The most common reason for the retracted accusation is when the woman is cheating and gets caught. She’s now stuck with the world knowing she’s a slut versus putting all the blame on the man. If she was drunk (and women don’t like to admit that they voluntarily intoxicate themselves to the point of irrational behavior), she will even believe it herself. Basically it is a ploy to get sympathy, usually in response to the reality of her simply being unchaste or making bad decisions in the blur drinking and fucking.

A better way to combat this is to show frank educational movies as part of college orientation showing women getting drunk and fucking and doing shit that’s bad that they later get caught into. And then showing them the consequences of lying about it to cover up their whore asses. The theme of the movies should shame the slut a bit but really socially shame the liar hardcore.

sestamibi November 8, 2009 at 22:04

Welmer 3:13–

I think Rebel had something in mind a little more forceful than “petty, personal acts of revenge.”

Welmer November 8, 2009 at 22:17

-Sestamibi

Well, I hope he keeps it to himself in that case, because I don’t want him to get this account seized by the FBI.

Kimski November 8, 2009 at 22:21

I was thinking about learning the law, and representing myself.
I want to make that absolutely clear.
Make no mistake.

Reinholt November 8, 2009 at 23:19

Better move:

Don’t tell them you are videotaping.

Then they don’t know to lie about venue or time.

The Fifth Horseman November 9, 2009 at 03:04

JerkDogg,

So what is the solution for men who are running Game? Colleges are not about to show these movies, given the narrative of the woman being the victim.

Harry November 9, 2009 at 03:10

@Kimski

“I was thinking about learning the law, and representing myself.”

Famous saying …

A man who represents himself in a courtroom has a fool for a client.

LOL!

Kimski November 9, 2009 at 03:18

@Harry.

Point taken.
;)

Kimski November 9, 2009 at 03:21

@Harry.

Got a saying about a man who, under no circumstances, would place himself in a situation where that would be an item ??

Sean_MacCloud November 9, 2009 at 03:36

@Reinholt November 8, 2009 at 11:19 pm

Better move:

Don’t tell them you are videotaping.

Then they don’t know to lie about venue or time.

I could see a man who did this being charged with “unlawful recording”[or whatever sophistry the sophists say]; and the recording would inadmissible. He might get a reduced sentence or let out of his first parole hearing though. So that’s at least something.

Harry November 9, 2009 at 03:40

@Kimsky

Regretfully not!

Factory November 23, 2009 at 12:31

Federz:

Saskatchewan? I live in the town that rhymes with fun…you?

George November 26, 2009 at 20:21

No one should ever take the law into his own hands, but false rape accusations is the worst problem America faces. Our legal system is 100% on the side of the liars, and the victims are going through the worst experience that can ever happen to anybody. False rape accusations are a hundred times worse than rape.

John Dias December 4, 2009 at 16:18

Has anyone noticed that the pronouns that are used in the bill to describe the false accuser are masculine? This can’t be good.

sarah ingram July 22, 2012 at 17:58

I have a friend facing 7 yrs in prison on a false rape charge. All because he took prison time for his 2 loved ones who we were going to be charged as an accessory if he he didnt take the ke the blame. He has been fighting it as hard as he can while being in prison. The charge ruined his life. He lost friends and relatives the ones who loved him stayed but his own gf left him and gaveup writimg him. Now i continue to give himgive support. As hes attempted suicide a few times. He said he has to look on the bright side of things always and he took advantage of the schooling programs. He said that because of being locked up he couldn’t pay back his student loans and it had caused the loans to to increase past 20,000 cuz of non payment. He says he wants to fight it once hes out this november. But he said someone told him it may be too late to fight it cuz how long it has been. Hes in washington county corrections. This charge will ruin his life from finding a place to live and having a family and will be looked down on by society. My family thimks i should give up on him as his life is ruined by this charge. Until i get a good amount of money together to fight his false charge i feel finding hope on getting him the help he needs legally us going to b rare. Ii el stuck as i am living on ssi and trying t

sarah ingram July 22, 2012 at 18:07

Im using my andriod phone it keeps messing up my writing. Sorry if it is hard to read. But we need help. If anyone has advise on fighting a false rape charge before it becomes a permant charge please message me. I was saying i sm living off ssi disablity myself. My last option in my life is going to college. And if i am not certain what i where i want to go with my life college wise. So there isent much i can do for my friend facing a 7 years sentence. I just hope and pray we find the help we need. If they r able to release him then i would incourage him to fight the time hes spent in jail iunder a false charge