The Corruption of Federal Funding Grants

by Keoni Galt on October 7, 2009

Do you fully understand the role the Federal Government plays in using tax dollars to fund the creation of so many of the problems we currently face today in our BraveNewWorldOrder? It is carried out under the noble sounding name of “Federal Grant Funding.”

For our first example, here’s the case of Jennifer Beeman, the former director of the Campus Violence Prevention Program at University of California – Davis.

The University of California, Davis, has determined that it significantly over-reported the number of forcible sex offenses that were committed on and around campus in 2005, 2006 and 2007, based on an internal review and an independent, outside review of the crime statistics it reports annually to the federal government under the Clery Act.

Specifically, in last year’s Clery Act statistics, UC Davis reported 48, 68 and 69 forcible sex offenses in 2005, 2006 and 2007, respectively. However, based on the two recent reviews, UC Davis has determined that the correct statistics for each of the years are less than half those numbers: 21 reported in 2005, 23 in 2006 and 33 in 2007.

The Clery Act requires publication of an annual report that contains specified campus crime statistics for the previous three calendar years. UC Davis’ newly revised statistics for 2006 and 2007 are included in the 2009 annual report released today, along with the statistics for 2008. The new report indicates that 27 forcible sex offenses were committed on and around its Davis and Sacramento campuses in 2008. The 2009 annual report is now available online at http://police.ucdavis.edu/clery.htm.

Based on the internal and external reviews, UC Davis has determined that the former director of its Campus Violence Prevention Program, Jennifer Beeman, was responsible for the inflated numbers of reported forcible sex offenses in 2005, 2006 and 2007.

Now why do you think Jennifer Beeman would do such a thing? These federal funds are granted on the basis of the number of reported sex crimes. With the funding levels directly tied to the amount of crimes reported, this lady was able to fund her department…which of course included paying her own salary.

Of course, Beeman has not been arrested or charged with defrauding the Federal Government at this point…not that it really matters. Beeman is a piker when it comes to promoting the gender war to receive Federal Funds. No, the biggest agents in this game are the State Governments.

Here’s what a UC-Davis Power Point Presentation, delivered to State bureaucrats to make them understand the way they could “maximize revenues” to their respective agencies:

There is no limit on the amount of funding a State can receive under “open-ended” programs like Medicaid, Title IV-E, Child Support Enforcement, Food Stamps, and Supplemental Security Income.

Instead of a fixed amount, under open-ended programs the Federal Government pays a fixed portion or “Federal Financial Participation” (FFP) percentage of the amounts claimed. ability to generate non-Federal (“matching”) funds.

Do you see now why States are so rigorous in enforcing child support obligations…while they could care less about enforcing visitation orders?

There’s no matching Federal Funds for ensuring Non-Custodial Parent visitation programs!

Do you see how the Federal Government’s policy directly influences all of the social work agencies and how they encourage the creation and maintenance of single motherhood households, broken homes and unreasonable and unjust child support settlements? Mother’s who are married are ineligible to receive food stamps…and the less food stamps the State issues, the less matching funds the various administrative social services of that State will receive! Therefore it is in the State’s financial interest to promote as many people as possible become dependent on the Food Stamps (WIC) programs, coupled with the Child Support Collection Agencies of each State!

This is why so many child support cases are enforced with utter ruthlessness…why a man who is disabled or unemployed through no fault of his own can still be held accountable for his child support ruling and the Family Courts are very resistant to lowering the support obligations…even temporarily. There’s a lot of Federal Matching Funds at stake if men were simply allowed to actually be held responsible to reasonable child support obligations given circumstances regarding his earning abilities.

We literally exists in a Nation for which it is the official Federal Government’s policy to use our tax dollars to pay the states to operate agencies and bureaucracies who’s sole financial incentive structure is based on creating and sustaining as many Fatherless homes and child support cases as possible.

Our government is literally paying to ensure that the traditional nuclear family is never formed or if it is, to break it up and keep it broken up.

THIS is the utter definition of UN-SUSTAINIBILITY for our society and culture!

Fiercely Independent John Nada October 7, 2009 at 14:11

Hawaiian Libertarian for the win.
I stood outside my truck in a casino parking lot on a cold winter night in Las Vegas, NV 2 days before my son’s 8th birthday with a certified copy of my divorce/custody decree. I had called the police over 2 1/2 hours earlier to get them to enforce my court-ordered visitation (that was currently being ignored by his mother).

After arriving, reading the document and agreeing that I was in the right, the officer left to her house soon to return (supposedly) with my son in tow. Granted, I did not want to traumatize him with a ride in a squad car so young but I was going to play the “cool” angle and take an emotional “L” thinking that being together would justify the means.

Lo and behold, the office soon returned not with my son mind you, but with a scowl upon his face and an elevated sense of awareness. He began barking orders at me to remove my hands from my coat, signaling with the index finger of one hand and unholstering his sidearm with the other.

I was informed in the most cockblocking, sandbagging, stonewalling manner that I would NOT see my son and that my denial of visitation was a civil matter and that I was threatening her because she told him the 4-word Vanquish: “I don’t feel safe.”

My faith in the “family” court system was shattered under the realization that my court order (at least when it pertained to me) wasn’t worth the paper it was printed on.

I love my country and honestly believe that the U.S. Constitution is the greatest document ever written but I soon found out that as a man, it no longer loves me.

The Fifth Horseman October 7, 2009 at 15:36

Note how socialcons/Betacons will not even acknowledge what Dave in Hawaii has said to be true, and will still keep on shaming men into marriage.

The feminist/divorce lawyer alliance would normally have to pay billions in lobbying fees and bribes to get what socialcons are happily doing for free.

Tarl October 7, 2009 at 19:56

Of course, scientists are immune from this syndrome. Their contention that “climate change” is a huge problem, humans are causing it, and we must, must, must spend trillions to fix it has nothing to do with scientists receiving Federal grant money.

When the horse gallops, all the ticks on his back go in the same direction.

miles October 7, 2009 at 21:43

Excellent article Hawaii Libertarian.

Very insightful.

What on earth are we going to do when the Chinese/Saudis/Russians/Japanese stop buying our debt (T-bills)? The money for this garbage is going to have to stop.
Somebody needs to tell Jennifer Beeman that rape is already against the law, and men are generally aware of that. No programs and bureaucrats and “awareness raising campaigns” are necessary.

Puma October 7, 2009 at 22:12

Here is a current example of how these make-work programs get put into play, from Wednesday’s Santa Fe Reporter:

Domestic violence surge prompts government action
By: Corey Pein 10/07/2009
Local leaders say they are finally ready “to protect survivors of domestic violence…and to hold perpetrators of domestic violence accountable,” according to a Santa Fe County press release. It is, after all, “Domestic Violence Awareness Month.”

The Oct. 7 press conference also will introduce Jenna Yanez, a lawyer hired to lead a pilot “court watch” program. Santa Fe Domestic and Sexual Violence Liaison Carol Horwitz won a $31,000 grant to fund Yanez’ position, intended to “provide feedback” to judges—and let them know their decisions are being watched. Victims’ advocates have criticized a lack of training and attention by some local judges.

[Guys - Read the last sentence above. They are using tax payor money to create a new position whose sole responsibility will be to put pressure on judges for them to make misandrist rulings]

Indomitable Thoughts October 8, 2009 at 01:46

Fiercely Independent John Nada’s story sends chills down my spine.

I will never, ever, ever, ever marry in the US. Ever.

How did it get THIS bad? Rhetorical question.

Not even sure if I want to marry at all, anywhere.

Vin DiCator October 8, 2009 at 09:44

Don’t get involved with a woman in Canada, UK or similar femcunt/mangina-ruled/infested nation either. The greedy cunts will drive you to suicide.

GOD DAMN THEM ALL!!

Asher October 8, 2009 at 11:38

When society has decided it has no moral obligation to you the only course is to return the favor, deciding that you have no moral obligation to it, as currently configured.

Asher October 8, 2009 at 11:43

The battle cry of the far-flung, so-called men’s movement is “we no longer have any moral obligation to this society”. Shout it to the heavens and you will begin the offensive, but until you take this last step, renounce all moral obligation, you are just a pack of whining bitches. In the last analysis, it’s all about power, all about who’s ramming their “justice” down whose throat.

Who? Whom? – V.I. Lenin

And that’s really the eternal question.

Welmer October 8, 2009 at 12:03

As far as moral obligations, I think that’s up to each man to decide. I feel that I have a moral obligation to parent my children, and I actually like doing so, but I have no moral obligations to my ex other than allowing her to take a role as a parent as well.

Asher October 8, 2009 at 12:28

I’m not sure if caring for one’s own offspring falls under the category of morality, which is predicated on generalized social reciprocity. In fact, one can care for one’s own offspring while clearly acting contrary to social moral obligations, for example, a parent harboring a criminal/fugitive child. Further, I would bet that your society has also decided it no longer has any moral obligation to your child, either, especially if it’s a son.

No, you do not have a choice about moral obligations, they are always a product of circumstances lying beyond your control. Your two choices are to either succumb to conquest or to struggle for supremacy.

Who? Whom? – V.I. Lenin

HeavyWeather October 8, 2009 at 12:31

I am one of those Guys that was/is destroyed my a vicious woman. Three years ago I was had a military career, a family, and my own home. Today I am 41 years old, I live with my parents and am no longer in the military (booted out after 15 years and 9 month). My wife told a pack of lies against me to obtain a restraining order. I am a convicted felon and on “the list”, and can only see my 4 childern with my mother present. I have no job (can’t get one) and I have to pay my wife (who I can’t afford to divorce) $350 a month for child support.

My wife gets child support, ssi benifits for one of my daughters, medicaid, lives in low income housing (which in my city is also populated by drug dealers and gang bangers). She also recieved a pell grant so she could go back to school.

Three out of my four children have verbalized that they would rather live with me than thier mother (my oldest has been brainwashed by her mother). But My chances of getting custudy of them is a big fat zero. She screams and belittles them. Rarely holds them or loves on them. Basically holds them hostage for the child support.

My second to last daughter has atypical autisum. She is the one that recieves ssi benifits. My wife just got back pay for her in the sum of $1800 (roughly). My wife used it to get a brand new computer and high speed internet (which my daughter rarely gets to use), and living room furniture (even though what she had was adiquate). My daughter needed new shoes and cloths, of which she got neather.

She’s moving forward with her life with the help of social welfair hand outs and a corrupt family court system. While I have lost everything, and am stuck where I am (life on hold) for the next 10 years.

Welmer October 8, 2009 at 12:39

Hang in there, Heavy. It may take some time, but barring some conviction for a sex offense you should be able to eventually get a better custody arrangement.

Globalman October 8, 2009 at 13:06

@John,
“Not long after, I made a conscious decision expatriate and let the system crush itself under its own weight like a shark on dry land.”
Good decision. After my children were kidnapped and relocated to places unknown and nothing was done about it and my request for charges for accomplice to kidnapping against the judge were not filed I decided that the way forward was to relocate to a third jurisdiction and disown my former children. It was a tough period but it was the right decision.

The Illuminati are killing a lot of women today and they are upping the kill rate rapidly. Good! We can do without a lot of these feminists. They make no contribution to our society of any significant value and there is a lot of negatives about having them. I don’t feel sorry for the women dying of breast/cervical cancer at all.

I say to all men….get your money out of the country before the country gets your money out of you. By putting any money a man has somewhere else, when the divorce comes he can just get on a plane and leave. My ex has been at it 23 months…she has yet to see a penny from me. I saw her the other night for the first time and she was PISSED at me. GOOD! The other funny thing is she got fffffaaaaaaatttt! LOL! Working for a living obviously does not agree with her. LOL!

In another mens group, a private one, we are working out the logistics of getting men and their money out of their home country to a safe location while we then assist them deny jurisdiction. This includes passports. The problem is the courts and banks are corrupt and the courts will issue ex-parte orders illegally freezing or stealing money inside what they claim is their jurisdiction. Hence you have to have your ‘money’ somewhere else. It is unlawful and illegal…but they do it and it’s tough to fight back with no ‘money’.

In Ireland the FC froze my personal and company accounts prior to even a document being served on me. It is unlawful and illegal and I asked for him to be charged. No dice. I have now submitted a claim for EUR100K against the judge for damage done to my income for that unlawful order. I hope to establish a court dejur and get a decision against him on that one. I am pretty sure 12 good men will find him guilty of an unlawful order since he cannot produce evidence I was served with any documents. I think 12 good men will find you cannot impoverish a man without cause. The Magna Carta established this as law.

@Indomitable Thoughts
We are working very hard to correct this situation. We are now at the point were a man can marry a woman under common law and put in place a common law marriage contract and refuse the jurisdiction of the government. Obviously this is not tested. I say to men who want children ‘move to Russia’. There are lots of women there who want families and they know what the deal is. Their great, great grandmothers did ‘feminism’ 1917-36 and it destroyed the country and the women are still 3rd class citizens because of this betrayal. So russian women are very subservient because they know their man will kick them out if she does not please him.

I believe we will have completely fixed ‘Family Law’ in the west inside the next few (3-5) years IF we defeat the Illuminati plan for a NWO so men can just wait. If we do not defeat their NWO we will all be slaves and you can have as many kids as you want. It won’t make any difference. You will be working your arse off your whole life kids or no kids.

Comment on the article.
All these guvment programs are intended to emasculate men and drive them away from women so that women and children will be easier to kill when the time comes. Period. THAT is what it is all about. They did exactly the same in Russia 1917-36.

The Fifth Horseman October 8, 2009 at 13:06

Heavy,

How did you become a ‘convicted felon’?

How old are your kids? When they become adults, you have every chance to show them how the injustice was done, and if they judge you to have been the better person than their mother, you are still the winner in the long run.

Globalman October 8, 2009 at 13:17

Heavy,
it is guys like you we propose to assist. Ask the admins for my email address and send me an email from an anonymous email address referring to this link. I will see what I can do for you if you are willing to be assisted.

I gather you are in the US. (Not Louisiana?) It is likely we can stop the child support payments pretty much straight away as long as you are willing to learn and then be responsible for your choices. As a 15 year vet I’m pretty sure you know what the word ‘responsibility’ means. We have not yet been successful in getting kids out of this system but we are working on it. Some of the best brains in the world are challenging guvments on ownership of children. Right now we say ‘walk away from the kids’. The Illuminati use the kids as a weapon against the men. As long as you fight for the kids they have you. When you walk away they lose their leverage. That’s how it works.

You might have to be relocated for a while….but it is looking like we will be able to return men to their home country after a relatively short period abroad. PS. It’s not charity. You will be expected to help the next guy. It’s a buddy system we are implementing.

Puma October 8, 2009 at 13:44

Globalman – Are you with Panama Law? :-)

Welmer October 8, 2009 at 16:31

Hawaiian Libertarian,

thank you for pointing out the devil in the details. Surprisingly few people know about these problems. I can only hope young, unmarried men read this and pay close attention.

The Fifth Horseman October 8, 2009 at 22:54

I can only hope young, unmarried men read this and pay close attention.

The ‘men’s rights movement’ has to conduct outreach to young men. It is unlikely they will stumble upon the necessary information, amidst all the misandry propaganda, on their own.

The lack of such basic activity on the part of MRAs is why the MRA movement has made virtually no real progress.

Puma October 9, 2009 at 07:24

5th – There is an old man named Irlandes who is one of the original MRAs. He used to write newspaper columns (under his real name) on men’s issues in the 1970′s and used to council divorced guys going through depression in the 70s/80s. He did warn us about one of the factors that keeps the MRA movement back time and time again. That is Men Fighting with Other Men. He called it “The Destroyers”. Read this part of his memoirs:

We can all be a destroyer. Let’s be careful to keep our destroyer-sides in check.

HeavyWeather October 12, 2009 at 07:37

Sorry it took so long to get back. My children are 13, 9, 8, and 6. And when I said I was on “the list”. I was saying that yes I’m on the sexual offenders list. My wife with the help of a old boyfriend planted pictures on my computer that eventually led to my conviction. And as far as relocating, I’m not willing to do that. It would violate my probation and the weekly visits I get with my childern is the only time they get to feel loved and get paid attention to. It’s the only break they get form being screamed and cursed at by there mother.

A word to all my brothers out there weather they are in my situation or not. Encrypt your entire hard drive. I suggest http://www.truecrypt.org/. 128 bit encryption cannot be broken by froensic programs of today or any time in the near feature. Also turn off hybernation and system restore. If you are not at your computer TURN IT OFF, to avoid cold boot attacks to get your encryption password, your ram memory holds information (your encryption password) on it for up to 30 seconds in some cases. The courts cannot make you give out your password because it is a product of your mind. When you encrypt your hard drive, it will have you create a password. Make a password of atleast 15 to 20 characters and use letters, numbers and special characters i.e. @, !, %, or & to prevent dictionary attacks against your encryption password.

Alot of you are saying to yourself “I have nothing to worry about.”. That’s what I thought too. I have never looked at downloaded or had anything to do with child porn, as a matter of fact I find anything like that vile and disgusting, but here I sit convicted of it. So unless you protect yourself, your hard drive can become your worst enemy. I’m living proof of it.

Puma October 12, 2009 at 13:22

I personally know a U. of Delaware Professor whose wife tried to win everything in the divorce by trying to frame him as a sexual mollester. They had a 4 year-old daughter, and the wife accused during the divorce that he was mollesting the daughter.

The Prof. hired one of NYC’s top child psychologists to come to his aid. This expert witness saved the day by having the child connect the dots and blurt out that her mom had tutored her to lie against her father. The child confessed during cross-examination that mommy was making her memorize what to say against her fathter, etc.

It was a miracle of the good kind. The Professor got full custody of his daughter, and furthermore his ex-wife was charged with perjury. This time, the good-guys won the day. But I imagine in 90% of cases things would have worked out the opposite.

Welmer October 12, 2009 at 13:40

But I imagine in 90% of cases things would have worked out the opposite.

Probably more like 50% work out the opposite (liar wins), 45% of the time there is something in the middle that favors the liar, but she doesn’t get everything she wants, and 5% of the time the father wins.

Very few people have the resources that this professor did.

globalman October 12, 2009 at 15:41

Globalman – Are you with Panama Law?

Nope, Irish and Australian statutes and they are very biased…good thing I don’t need to consent to them.. ;-)

Victim of Crime July 22, 2011 at 18:46

TRUE VICTIMS of crime are taking the brunt of liars, cheaters and thieves, as well as political corrruption in this country that is jsut ESCALATING! If you HAVE to LIE, you are NOT worth YOUR WORD!

Too many REAL victims are suffering at the hands of those who impose ill will on others and they are usually criminals, and THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH crimes against victims because of power plays and illegal kickbacks, false reports and false reports of investigations…reports that FIT THE POLITICAL AGENDA…government needs INDEPENDENT oversight on these grants!

It seems that now criminals have WAY MORE RIGHTS than VICTIMS!!!!